PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 02:16 AM
That sucks... It's coming up too. Like, damn soon lol.

How soon is soon?

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 02:21 AM
How soon is soon?

Probably within the next 30 minutes to an hour. Kash is in the JBW show section.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 02:23 AM
Hey Rob came across your promo earlier only posting now because of me being busy, and BRAVO!

Thanks a lot man! And ummm... I think you can get rid of the asking for me to be hired portion of your sig lol.

THEKEVINBRAND
12-04-2011, 02:38 AM
Thanks a lot man! And ummm... I think you can get rid of the asking for me to be hired portion of your sig lol.

Yeah haven't gone around to editing my stuff I had to read like 10 pages on nonsense lol

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 02:42 AM
Yeah haven't gone around to editing my stuff I had to read like 10 pages on nonsense lol

It's not nonsense >8( There were pages of amazing video promos, me stringing people along for the PPV, all sorts of IC stuff and "R(ob)'s Beard Apppreciation Day" lol.

THEKEVINBRAND
12-04-2011, 02:43 AM
It's not nonsense >8( There were pages of amazing video promos, me stringing people along for the PPV, all sorts of IC stuff and "R(ob)'s Beard Apppreciation Day" lol.

you know what i mean, nonsense is our usual stuff on here :P

zapphoman
12-04-2011, 02:45 AM

R(ob)...why did you have to put that in your sig? Now it's going to take me forever to scroll through these pages!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 02:52 AM
R(ob)...why did you have to put that in your sig? Now it's going to take me forever to scroll through these pages!

I'm sorry... it needed to be done. That to me is one of the best pictures of her ever. This one is a damn close second:

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/2074/SKS-WWEDivas2006-TrishStratus-008.jpg

OOPS!! Big pic is BIG!
Better.... Mmmmmmmm (http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/2074/SKS-WWEDivas2006-TrishStratus-008.jpg)

THEKEVINBRAND
12-04-2011, 02:55 AM
I'm sorry... it needed to be done. That to me is one of the best pictures of her ever. This one is a damn close second:

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/2074/SKS-WWEDivas2006-TrishStratus-008.jpg

OOPS!! Big pic is BIG!
Better.... Mmmmmmmm (http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/2074/SKS-WWEDivas2006-TrishStratus-008.jpg)

100% Canadian Bacon *drools*

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 03:00 AM
My sig has definitely been changed....

THEKEVINBRAND
12-04-2011, 03:13 AM

http://www.webdesign-guru.co.uk/icon/wp-content/uploads/approved.gif

zapphoman
12-04-2011, 03:20 AM

Now I'm not going to be able to read JBW stuff anymore. I can't believe I forgot about how much I had crush on that woman. Trish Stratus...The Perfect Diva!

IC: Yes, yes. The Alpha Dog remembers her well. The one that The Alpha Dog never got.

THEKEVINBRAND
12-04-2011, 03:22 AM
I swear to god, I came across a video with Brooke Adams aka Brooke Tessmacher that made me tingly in my pants! God that chick is HOT!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 03:27 AM
Now I'm not going to be able to read JBW stuff anymore. I can't believe I forgot about how much I had crush on that woman. Trish Stratus...The Perfect Diva!

IC: Yes, yes. The Alpha Dog remembers her well. The one that The Alpha Dog never got.

That is one mighty fine woman indeed, man. I've been in love with her since I was 16ish. My wife and I have one person only that we would allow each other to cheat with. My choice is Trish Stratus. Her's is John Cena lol. No lie.

zapphoman
12-04-2011, 03:27 AM
Yeah Mrs. Tessmacher is freakin awesome! Was it the car wash one?

THEKEVINBRAND
12-04-2011, 03:38 AM
Yeah Mrs. Tessmacher is freakin awesome! Was it the car wash one?

oh no, abit more explicit than that!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 03:49 AM
oh no, abit more explicit than that!

Well then... where is this video? A PM should suffice.

THEKEVINBRAND
12-04-2011, 03:51 AM
Well then... where is this video? A PM should suffice.

you want me to PM you the video?

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 03:52 AM
you want me to PM you the video?

If you have it. Or, a link to the video. Doesn't matter.

I can't watch it here but, I'll be able to watch it soon.

THEKEVINBRAND
12-04-2011, 03:53 AM
If you have it. Or, a link to the video. Doesn't matter.

I can't watch it here but, I'll be able to watch it soon.

a PM is on its way! too explicit to show on the main boards to get my ass kicked off of here!

Broc
12-04-2011, 03:55 AM
you better send that PM to everybody here and not just R(ob), I'll feel pretty left out there

THEKEVINBRAND
12-04-2011, 03:57 AM
My exact reaction to Brooke's video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPx0TkU-elg

THEKEVINBRAND
12-04-2011, 03:58 AM
you better send that PM to everybody here and not just R(ob), I'll feel pretty left out there

sent, but i warn you whatever happens in that video is subject to pure hotness!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 03:59 AM
sent, but i warn you whatever happens in that video is subject to pure hotness!

Received and 10-4 on the attached message.

THEKEVINBRAND
12-04-2011, 04:00 AM
Received and 10-4 on the attached message.

I hope this video doesnt land me in hot water though!

zapphoman
12-04-2011, 04:01 AM
Now I'm stuck. Trish Stratus or Miss Tessmacher or Layla or Velvet Sky? The Alpha Dog knows how to figure it out!!!

IC: Ok ladies! Trish and Layla vs Miss Tessmacher and Velvet Sky in a water gun fight and USE THE WHITE SHIRTS!!! BLACK SHIRTS SUCK IN THIS SITUATION!!! Then the winning team gets to have a private fight in The Alpha Dogs locker room with The Alpha Dog being the referee!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 04:03 AM
Now I'm stuck. Trish Stratus or Miss Tessmacher or Layla or Velvet Sky? The Alpha Dog knows how to figure it out!!!

IC: Ok ladies! Trish and Layla vs Miss Tessmacher and Velvet Sky in a water gun fight and USE THE WHITE SHIRTS!!! BLACK SHIRTS SUCK IN THIS SITUATION!!! Then the winning team gets to have a private fight in The Alpha Dogs locker room with The Alpha Dog being the referee!

Trish and Velvet should have been on a team together instead.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 04:03 AM
I hope this video doesnt land me in hot water though!

There's no reason it would. I'll be home WAY before they're awake and my wife doesn't have my password on here lol. And once its seen, it will be deleted.

THEKEVINBRAND
12-04-2011, 04:04 AM

sent you the interesting video, i sent it to broc, i think he'll be out for the night

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 04:05 AM
sent you the interesting video, i sent it to broc, i think he'll be out for the night

You know he's 15, right?

THEKEVINBRAND
12-04-2011, 04:07 AM
There's no reason it would. I'll be home WAY before they're awake and my wife doesn't have my password on here lol. And once its seen, it will be deleted.
No no I meant with the mods

You know he's 15, right?

Meh he's bound to explore like we did at his age

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 04:11 AM
No no I meant with the mods

Meh he's bound to explore like we did at his age

FUCK YEAH!! That's the response I was looking for! LOL!

zapphoman
12-04-2011, 04:12 AM
Trish and Velvet should have been on a team together instead.

you know what your right but screw it! I got one better...

IC: SCREW THE TAG TEAM MATCH!!! PRIVATE FATAL FOUR WAY IN THE ALPHA DOGS ROOM!!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 04:17 AM
ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU! ETU!
Please?

THEKEVINBRAND
FUCK YEAH!! That's the response I was looking for! LOL!

exactly the kid's going through the puberty stage right now, he hasn't been heard of since i sent him the vid lmfao

THEKEVINBRAND
I got a question, do you guys think I'd get banned for sending that video via PM? I hope not!

Broc
12-04-2011, 04:19 AM
exactly the kid's going through the puberty stage right now, he hasn't been heard of since i sent him the vid lmfao

lol, I haven't even watched it yet, I'll be keeping it on me though

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 04:20 AM
you know what your right but screw it! I got one better...

IC: SCREW THE TAG TEAM MATCH!!! PRIVATE FATAL FOUR WAY IN THE ALPHA DOGS ROOM!!!!

IC (As R(ob) ): "Yeah ummm Alpha? As one of your bosses, I'm telling you that your are going to have to wait for Trish and Velvet to be done with me. They're in the middle of a very important joystick competition right now and I'm stiff as a board anticipating the winner. Can wait to see who goes all the way and takes it all! They'll be with you in roughly 3 hours. Thanks for understanding."

Robareid
12-04-2011, 04:21 AM
Finally finished EWA Fury (Feel free to check it out... Self promotion for the win)

Are we close to EtU yet?

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 04:23 AM
Finally finished EWA Fury (Feel free to check it out... Self promotion for the win)

Are we close to EtU yet?

I thought we were about 4 hours ago lol. But alas, I was wrong. :( I'd like to read it before I go home in 3 and a half hours though.

THEKEVINBRAND
12-04-2011, 04:23 AM
IC (As R(ob) ): "Yeah ummm Alpha? As one of your bosses, I'm telling you that your are going to have to wait for Trish and Velvet to be done with me. They're in the middle of a very important joystick competition right now and I'm stiff as a board anticipating the winner. Can wait to see who goes all the way and takes it all! They'll be with you in roughly 3 hours. Thanks for understanding."

IC: That still leaves me with Brooke Tessmacher!

zapphoman
12-04-2011, 04:25 AM

IC: (starts huffing and puffing...and then stops) Alright fine! Sloppy seconds Trish and Velvet are better than none at all. Definitely better than freshy firsts with Kelly Kelly (BAZINGA!!!). QUIT LOOKING AT THE ALPHA DOG LIKE THAT!!! OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 04:28 AM
I just looked at the stats for this thread... 28 more posts and I have 2,000 posts here. I only have 450 something before I take down the original boss of this efed.... weird....

Robareid
12-04-2011, 04:29 AM
I just looked at the stats for this thread... 28 more posts and I have 2,000 posts here. I only have 450 something before I take down the original boss of this efed.... weird....

Lol, only 23 until I have 250 :)

22 now I guess

Broc
12-04-2011, 05:06 AM
Well I tap, even if the show is posted right now, I'm going to bed way to late, there's no way I'm gonna let myself sleep past 1 PM and miss my steeler game, so goodnight my friends

tnawhat
12-04-2011, 05:34 AM
fuken fillers

Robareid
12-04-2011, 05:47 AM
It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kashdinero
12-04-2011, 05:49 AM
Guys, please read it all, and let me know what favourite parts were :)

Robareid
12-04-2011, 05:52 AM
Before I start enveloping myself in Jabe, Kash, would it be possible for you to put EWA up with the other Feds as stickied?

tnawhat
12-04-2011, 06:00 AM
Before I start enveloping myself in Jabe, Kash, would it be possible for you to put EWA up with the other Feds as stickied?

OMFG THAT WAS AMAZING
read every word
LOVED IT ALL

aloisick
12-04-2011, 06:00 AM
Guys, please read it all, and let me know what favourite parts were :)

wtf an e-fed war to end all e-fed wars what the hell is this shit read it all my friend my favourite parts were obviously the invasion that was fukin intense and well done on that as well cant wait to see where tat goes the ending of the Triple threat TLC was exciting to as well as the horrorcore icon match

tnawhat
12-04-2011, 06:02 AM
and i quoted the wrong person
LEGEND

Robareid
12-04-2011, 06:02 AM
Shit you guys are quick readers

tnawhat
12-04-2011, 06:11 AM
Shit you guys are quick readers
I get that alot
best bit was the invasion
close second by the fatal four way
bit biased but i loved my entrance

aloisick
12-04-2011, 06:27 AM
I get that alot
best bit was the invasion
close second by the fatal four way
bit biased but i loved my entrance

guys im thinking of making a face book account specifically for E-Fedding characters would anyone be interested

also my facebook is leon stuart search that or ujvme@hotmail.com im the guy in the green shirt next to my partner

K-Jammin
12-04-2011, 06:43 AM
Im reading ETU as im typing this, so here are my thoughts as I go along:

Awesome crowd signs, " Ma$$ banged my mom" FTW! However, the guy holding it was about 70 years old himself

Avidco is still champ, fuck sake. I joke pal, I joke.

"He tosses it onto Truth's chest and holds the Mayhem Heavyweight Championship up high again." GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY TITLE! This was a great match though, congrats to Sandy.

Congrats to My. Wolf for retaining his title.

DAMN IT HATE, YOU'VE JUST FUCKED UP MY PREDICTION THINGY! Another great match, the writing for this PPV is top fucking notch!

Who the fuck helped out Ma$$ and Siaki?! Congrats on the title win guys

Sleeps promo was awesome, great great stuff

Helmsley's a heartless motherfucker. The match was epic! controversial endings FTW!

Congrats to Jman for retaining the title. another epic match!

Epic promo for Romes

Wow, mine and George's entrances kick ass!

Two time, two time, TWO TIME ... JBW Champion. That is all.

The invasion angle was INSANE! Fuck im excited ( not sexually )

If I wore a hat, I'd take it off for Kash. Bare respect for you geezer! and to everyone involved, sick sick SICK show!

tnawhat
12-04-2011, 06:52 AM

Awesome crowd signs, " Ma$$ banged my mom" FTW! However, the guy holding it was about 70 years old himself

"He tosses it onto Truth's chest and holds the Mayhem Heavyweight Championship up high again." GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY TITLE! This was a great match though, congrats to Sandy.

DAMN IT HATE, YOU'VE JUST FUCKED UP MY PREDICTION THINGY! Another great match, the writing for this PPV is top fucking notch!

Helmsley's a heartless motherfucker. The match was epic! controversial endings FTW!

Epic promo for Romes

If I wore a hat, I'd take it off for Kash. Bare respect for you geezer! and to everyone involved, sick sick SICK show!

Ic Gotta be better than k jammin as your world champion
how can you tell the difrence between the a brand and the b brand
the a brand has a credible wrestler as there world champion
the b brand has k jammin

K-Jammin
12-04-2011, 06:55 AM
Ic Gotta be better than k jammin as your world champion
how can you tell the difrence between the a brand and the b brand
the a brand has a credible wrestler as there world champion
the b brand has k jammin

IC Oh dear, im getting stick from the Superfly Champion. The Superfly Championship? For real? L to the O to the L. Sounds like a fucking power ranger. This will be the last time I reply to your comments, don't fuck with the big boys little fly, now run along.

Torphy
12-04-2011, 06:56 AM
Incredible PPV you guys just held, looks like the lines have been drawn then!

tnawhat
12-04-2011, 07:07 AM
IC Oh dear, im getting stick from the Superfly Champion. The Superfly Championship? For real? L to the O to the L. Sounds like a fucking power ranger. This will be the last time I reply to your comments, don't fuck with the big boys little fly, now run along.

IC haha look who is talking "big boy" peeping at lucy under the toilet, mature jam i would out wrestle you any day
OOC: quality segment that was man

Kashdinero
12-04-2011, 07:16 AM

Epic promo for Romes

Lol@The bolded.

Thanks for the props, bruv. :)

Incredible PPV you guys just held, looks like the lines have been drawn then!

Thanks a lot, bruv, and, yeah... Pretty much. Looks like we're gonna have to start introducing ourselves lol.

Side note: GET 'EM, BOYS!!! (and Panda :))

@Whatsy and 'sick; glad you guys liked the show!

Robareid
12-04-2011, 07:29 AM
My review, writing as I read:

- Nice opening from Ron

- Lol at Silver Jacks and Arse Brothers - I see what you did there ;)

- Wow, Silver Bros.'s stock is really plummeting atm. Icarus & Godslayer vs. Rejects or Ma$$ & Siaki, both sound awesome

- "Rob Rage has apparently taught him everything he knows, plus a little more he didn't know and had to look up on the internet" lol

- Felix is number 1 contender... dang lol ;) Apparently Richards put on a good showing though, which is all good. Guerrero vs. Avi sounds good to me, but Negro could be cool too

- Faces win again in womens match, but to be honest, when was the last time feamale faces lost on PPV?

- Does this mean that Roberto Pamich is out of JBW?

- Damn, Rob loses too :( Looks like this feud will go on for a bit longer though, so maybe chance for my revenge

- TOAK win, I was rooting for Nasty Crew, but TOAK should have a great title feud too

- Nikki's back! Face gals win again, my point still stands

- Love Negro's music! Loving Moloch, and Negro's enterance was sick!

- Cannon enterance for the win! Avi wins!!! Guerrero vs. Avi should be great. Tazar your own talent, fair play

Right, got to go now, but so far it's been great, props to all involved

Shining Light
12-04-2011, 07:48 AM
Just read ETU. A fucking great job by everyone involved, kudos to Kash. The Invasion at the end was well written... so I'm guessing we're at war now?

Poot-Hair
12-04-2011, 08:20 AM
HOLY SHIT! *Clap Clap ClapClapClap* HOLY SHIT! *Clap Clap ClapClapClap* HOLY SHIT! *Clap Clap ClapClapClap* Fucking great show Guys! The war has begun!! As a member of Showdown! let me be the first to say that if you need a hand in taking out the trash, you have the Archangel Kayden James' full participation.

Hey Shining, any luck on converting that song to video?

Poot-Hair
12-04-2011, 08:58 AM
That PPV was well worth the wait. Worth reading every freakin' word. My personal favorites were the Sandman and of course the EWNCW invasion. The bar has definitely been raised as far as JBW PPV quality. Now everyone read Showdown's upcoming PPV as it will be off the hook!!!!!!! Especially the ending ;)

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 09:28 AM
Okay, unlike others... I'm giving my full "As I Read It" thoughts. I wrote down all of my thoughts on paper while reading. This covers the whole show:

"The opening was priceless."

"Signs are genius"

"Silverlace is rubbing baby oil on himself."

"Quagmire's Artemis Eclipse story = EPIC!"

"Negro = JOBBERBOT (HA!)"

"Brandon Smithson as "Mr. Amazing" = Andy Amazing should sue for gimmick infringement."

"ToaK = Mexican Pinky and The Brain... CONGRATS goes out to them though."

"Negro's entrance = WTF??

"Avi, that was CLOSE for you. You better step your game up, more are coming for that strap."

"Sandman VS Truth - Even though I wrote it, I was still impressed reading it again lol."

"Someone asked me, "What will you do with all that power?" I looked at him and whispered "Crush them all.""

"The Butcher = Fucking INSANE!"

"Horrorcore Invitational = Fucking INSANE...er!!"

"Holy's match was a weird hodgepodge... but it worked."

"HATE vs The Resistance was interesting, I knew they would go though... what's up with Alpha Dog though? Hmmm."

"Ma$$ and Siaks WIN!! V3 = CHAMPS!! All around GOLD!!"

"Great reference to the Sheamus VS. John Cena "Ladder Match" in the Sleeper VS. BI match. GREAT written out match as well."

"Great ending to the Fatal Four-Way."

"FUCK!!! George LOST!! FUCK!! EWNCW caused it!!"

"Ka$h wrote for Sandman this part of the PPV... he did well for a person who swore he'd never do it. Damn interesting combo standing in the ring on the JABE side in that moment."

"Ma$$ knocking out Istvan literally made me lul for amazing reasons."

"Tommy Thunder VS. Sandman = Ratings"

"Tracey grabs The Chiefs long schlong" HAHA!!"

"FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHY U GO BLACK SCREEN??????"
http://www.jappleng.com/jSpot/Sekai/gallery/general-images-a38/why-u-no-guy-meme-i10151.jpg

Needless to say, I read it and loved every single moment of it. That ending was special and damn it was a great read on its own... this PPV rocked my fucking socks and made me happy to be a part of this eFed!!! GREAT JOB to everyone involved and mainly to my man Ka$h who did a shit ton of work here. Big ups, bruv.

EWNCW -- Watch your back, SUCKAS!!!

HolyJose2391
12-04-2011, 09:53 AM
Alright just woke up gonna go read ETU But uh Kev mind sending me that Brooke video too ;)

Shining Light
12-04-2011, 09:54 AM
HOLY SHIT! *Clap Clap ClapClapClap* HOLY SHIT! *Clap Clap ClapClapClap* HOLY SHIT! *Clap Clap ClapClapClap* Fucking great show Guys! The war has begun!! As a member of Showdown! let me be the first to say that if you need a hand in taking out the trash, you have the Archangel Kayden James' full participation.

Hey Shining, any luck on converting that song to video?

I've mentioned that in my message lol. Just need your ideas for pictures

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 10:02 AM
I'm going to bed now, I'm tired... I have to be back to work again in 9 hours... ugh. My son beat "Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3" today. He's had it since the day it came out and has only taken him 13 hours, 11 minutes and 5 seconds to beat it. He's 6 lol. And that's the only times he's played the game as well. 13 hours of game time in a month haha. Either way... GN motherfuckers.

HolyJose2391
12-04-2011, 10:41 AM
HolyJose that was amazing! Great job everyone! The ending was great. "wait is that the dag" made lol

Torphy
12-04-2011, 10:47 AM
Afternoon gents, seing a R(ob) has been over and introduced his characters to our members i thought i'd get the ball rolling on our end and reciprocate!

I'm Torphy, or Torph doesn't bother me which you use, i'm part of EWNCW creative having only recently been appointed to the position, so i've not had a chance to write any shows as yet. I strongly believe in imaginative promo's, and spending as much time as you can afford on them as displayed by my sometimes long winded and descriptive rants. I have only one character I used so i'll just give you some basic info on him.

Arthur Lansdale

Arrogant and narcissistic, takes the role of a school teacher type character who likes to tell everyone to to be more like him during 'lectures'. Technical submission wrestler, think Doug Williams from TNA.

Am sure we'll all get to know each other better as we delve further into this new angle! As R(ob) extended to us I extend the same to you, feel free to introduce yourselves to us and explain who you are!

HolyJose2391
12-04-2011, 11:25 AM
By the way who is Take That?

HolyJose2391
12-04-2011, 11:32 AM
By the way who is Take That?

Oh God they're the Coldplay of Boy Bands they suck! Hahahah

K-Jammin
12-04-2011, 11:36 AM
Oh God they're the Coldplay of Boy Bands they suck! Hahahah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVBIfSt0lAo&ob=av2e

;)

HolyJose2391
12-04-2011, 11:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVBIfSt0lAo&ob=av2e

;)

Can't see it on my iPhone....

K-Jammin
12-04-2011, 11:45 AM
Can't see it on my iPhone....

Your lucky then, trust me.

Robareid
12-04-2011, 11:48 AM
Results so far for prediction contest:

Rehmix 119
Holy Jose 115
Robareid 110
aloisick 104
K-Jammin 100
tnawhat 100
Jman 95
VanhooliganX 89
Black Falcon 60

I've left out most of the bonus questions becuase they wern't appropriate, the ones that count are the contract grabber, Hardcore title opponent & Title changes

HolyJose2391
12-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Your lucky then, trust me.

Seriously I looked at their stuff....man they suck Though I did find myself listening to Back Here by BBMak

Rilla
12-04-2011, 11:53 AM
Following Torphy's and Rob's lead; I suppose I'll introduce myself as well.

Much like Torphy, I am newly appointed to EWNCW's writing staff, and have yet to write any shows. I'm, again like my new counterpart, all for imaginative promos, since I've been a writer now for four+ years and such.

I have two characters and he is Seraphim/Black Angel:

A split personality angel-gimmicked character. A high flyer with some solid technical abilities. As a face, he goes by Seraphim, and has a tendency to want to help people, by using the 'Voices' he hears to reach inside them and pull out their good side. As a heel, he goes by Black Angel, and uses those same voices to show people their true selves, their evil side. He is on Rage, EWNCW's Monday Night Show. He is also in HWA.

The other is a Prince named Alex. He is in BWA and recently debuted, but his partner left; so some new plans are in the works for him.

HolyJose2391
12-04-2011, 11:56 AM
Following Torphy's and Rob's lead; I suppose I'll introduce myself as well.

Much like Torphy, I am newly appointed to EWNCW's writing staff, and have yet to write any shows. I'm, again like my new counterpart, all for imaginative promos, since I've been a writer now for four+ years and such.

I have two characters and he is Seraphim/Black Angel:

A split personality angel-gimmicked character. A high flyer with some solid technical abilities. As a face, he goes by Seraphim, and has a tendency to want to help people, by using the 'Voices' he hears to reach inside them and pull out their good side. As a heel, he goes by Black Angel, and uses those same voices to show people their true selves, their evil side. He is on Rage, EWNCW's Monday Night Show. He is also in HWA.

The other is a Prince named Alex. He is in BWA and recently debuted, but his partner left; so some new plans are in the works for him.
Gimmick infringement gimmick infringement lol jkjk

Rilla
12-04-2011, 11:57 AM
Gimmick infringement gimmick infringement lol jkjk

MINEMINEMINEMINEMINE.

xD

HolyJose2391
12-04-2011, 11:59 AM
MINEMINEMINEMINEMINE.

xD

Oh it's on Azrael THE ANGEL OF DEATH will take you on

K-Jammin
12-04-2011, 12:04 PM
Results so far for prediction contest:

Rehmix 119
Holy Jose 115
Robareid 110
aloisick 104
K-Jammin 100
tnawhat 100
Jman 95
VanhooliganX 89
Black Falcon 60

I've left out most of the bonus questions becuase they wern't appropriate, the ones that count are the contract grabber, Hardcore title opponent & Title changes

There must have been some kind of a mistake Roba, NOW COUNT AGAIN!!

Robareid
12-04-2011, 12:08 PM
I'm only up to the Mayhem TV title match, plenty of time for you to catch up

RomanFlare
12-04-2011, 12:10 PM
IC: *wanders the thread, smacking people with chairs* Chaaaaampions... Chaaaaaampions.... Come out to plaaaaaaay!

Grind_Bastard
12-04-2011, 12:35 PM
Well fellas, as everybody is introducing his characters in the other fed, let me do the same:

Grind_ Bastard:It all started with good old Grind.He's the classic non-speaking monster heel, built like masked Kane, with a slight touch of Abyss in his liking of weapons, like the barb wired baseball bat (the only thing missing in that wonderful and apocalyptic ending of ETU) His mask looks like Delirious's, but completely black. He wears a couple of chains across the chest,

William Carlin: You already know him. Originally intended to be a funny character, the name comes from hybridizing Bill Hicks and George Carlin, but finally I decided to drop it, as I never will be as funny as these two. The superior technician is pretty much built like D-Bryan, and he likes to bring it via satellite, like he did during his feud with Krysys, Straight Edge vs alcohol.

"The Spanish Love Machine" Miguel Tenorio: This started as a joke, as someone (think eboy) said that I was a Spanish Love Machine, due to the many times I went out with my GF, specially when Thursday Night Inferno was close to be posted. So he joined T-Thunda and Big Chief Long Schlong to form the pimpin' trio known as The Sexiest Alpha Males. The SLM behaves like a renaissance courtesan, a reputed poet in court anda fierce warrior in battle. His style is like like HBK's,with a slight touch of JoMo in the looks.

I'm the head writer of Inferno and creator of the bat cave, the place where creative meet to discuss any ideas regarding EWNCW

Rilla
12-04-2011, 12:43 PM
oh it's on azrael the angel of death will take you on

oh bring it on boss man.

TheBeardOfZeus
12-04-2011, 12:44 PM
Seriously? If I have to introduce myself, someone's not been in e-fedding long enough ;)

Torphy
12-04-2011, 12:44 PM
Seriously? If I have to introduce myself, someone's not been in e-fedding long enough ;)

Who're you? lol

RomanFlare
12-04-2011, 12:45 PM

You might have to introduce yourself, but not your beard ;)

CGBigMan
12-04-2011, 12:47 PM
My Turn, My Turn!

Anyway

Gillz is from the great Glasgow Scotland and was known as a sort of hothead in school untill he moved to America and found out how to channel his anger through wrestling, he now has complete control over his anger and now competes in EWNCW
where he has been a World Heavywieght Champion and is the current and first EWNCW Champion

The Big Chief resulted from a joke we had in the thread after it nearly blinded a girl on my trip to Belgium
long story short she saw me in nothing but boxers and tried to hand me a pot noodle without looking
somehow i got the nickname BIg Chief Long Schlong then he became a character with the Sexiest Alpha Males

RomanFlare
12-04-2011, 12:50 PM
It's an invasion! MAN YOUR STANDS! *puts on a hardhat and pulls out a Nerf Shotgun*

zapphoman
12-04-2011, 12:53 PM
So I'm taking it that's it's now all out in the open? Awesome!!! INVASION TIME MOFOS!!!!

I'm going to go read ETU and then I'm going to introduce my character to EWNCW!

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 12:54 PM
IC: So the war starts officially.....

TheBeardOfZeus
12-04-2011, 12:58 PM
You might have to introduce yourself, but not your beard ;)

Who're you? lol

I totally saw that coming. Right:

IC:Because, for some reason, I have to spell it out, I am "The Machiavellian" TBOZ, former 4-time tag-team champion with GodMoney, now the greatest heel of all time. Recently defeated Rich Cranium with incredible ease at the last PPV, making him face the humiliation of tapping out. You should be wary that I am the hottest property at EWNCW, part of the greatest tag team there ever has been, and one of the biggest names in E-fed history.

Write it down, I'm not saying again. JBW, ask yourselves, after I'm finished with you, will you ever wake up?

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Oh yeah! AWESOME AWESOME SHOW KASH! Great stuff and well worth the wait!

Shining Light
12-04-2011, 01:16 PM
IC: So the war starts officially.....

IC: I have no time for this pathetic excuse of a war that you people are starting. I am more concerned with the "Holy War" between myself and Kayden James. I will not be fighting alongside any of you as I firmly believe that it will be a losing effort. All of your egos are so big that you people cannot last 5 minutes without someone starting a fight.

RomanFlare
12-04-2011, 01:20 PM
IC: I have no time for this pathetic excuse of a war that you people are starting. I am more concerned with the "Holy War" between myself and Kayden James. I will not be fighting alongside any of you as I firmly believe that it will be a losing effort. All of your egos are so big that you people cannot last 5 minutes without someone starting a fight.

IC: LOL. A Christian Freak not wanting to join a war? IMPOSSIBRU!

Shining Light
12-04-2011, 01:24 PM
IC: LOL. A Christian Freak not wanting to join a war? IMPOSSIBRU!

IC: *Impossible* The fact that you cannot spell that simple word makes me wonder whether or not you should be entrusted with a big thing such as this war. I predict that you will be the first man to fall.

Krysys
12-04-2011, 01:24 PM
Well since everyone is doing it I guess I should to.

Krystian Krysys: Also known as The Saint and The Master of Straight Edge. Vegas born he is built like Punk he is Vegas born and is called The Saint because of his ability to stay clean in the city of sin, or as I call it The City of Evil (5 points to anyone who gets the reference) Krysys speaks his mind at all times and believe in respect and honor.

Slither: One half of the mentaly unstable duo of Freak Inc. he an his brother Twisted are well Freaks lol. When they are not wrestling they are comfined to a cell in a mental facilty. They have a sick love for blood, or as they call it The red juice, an will take it from anyone, Slither is the older of the brothers.

Rehmix
12-04-2011, 01:25 PM
So yea that PPV was awesome! Let the Invasion Begin!

Vegas
12-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Well guess I shall introduce myself

Daymian Bloodstone: Born and raised in Boulder City, NV. Stands at 5'4 and weights 154lbs. Calls himself The Pint Size Rocker and The KamiKazi Warrior. Will take on anyone anywhere anytime. He is the current EWNCW Igition Champion.

Twisted: One half of Freak Inc with Slither. Enjoys the taste of "red juice" and the violent screams of those he takes it from. Spends most of his time in his padded cell.

RomanFlare
12-04-2011, 01:36 PM
IC: *Impossible* The fact that you cannot spell that simple word makes me wonder whether or not you should be entrusted with a big thing such as this war. I predict that you will be the first man to fall.

IC: Me? Misspell anything?

http://images.ebaumsworld.com/thumbs/avatars/Impossibru/Impossibru-1287339853.jpg

Big words for a man whose religion is based on a mistranslation of the word "aeon".

CGBigMan
12-04-2011, 01:38 PM

Krystian Krysys: Also known as The Saint and The Master of Straight Edge. Vegas born he is built like Punk he is Vegas born and is called The Saint because of his ability to stay clean in the city of sin, or as I call it The City of Evil (5 points to anyone who gets the reference) Krysys speaks his mind at all times and believe in respect and honor.

Slither: One half of the mentaly unstable duo of Freak Inc. he an his brother Twisted are well Freaks lol. When they are not wrestling they are comfined to a cell in a mental facilty. They have a sick love for blood, or as they call it The red juice, an will take it from anyone, Slither is the older of the brothers.

City of Evil is an Avenged Sevenfold album

HolyJose2391
12-04-2011, 01:38 PM

Ok there M.Shadows lol seriously I love A7X seeing them live made my life (and I'm still a virgin lol)

Robareid
12-04-2011, 01:49 PM
Well guess I shall introduce myself

Daymian Bloodstone: Born and raised in Boulder City, NV. Stands at 5'4 and weights 154lbs. Calls himself The Pint Size Rocker and The KamiKazi Warrior. Will take on anyone anywhere anytime. He is the current EWNCW Igition Champion.

Twisted: One half of Freak Inc with Slither. Enjoys the taste of "red juice" and the violent screams of those he takes it from. Spends most of his time in his padded cell.

Is the ignition division you're high flying division?

Krysys
12-04-2011, 01:51 PM
City of Evil is an Avenged Sevenfold album

Correct! 5 Points to you!

Ok there M.Shadows lol seriously I love A7X seeing them live made my life (and I'm still a virgin lol)

Also 5 Points to you....and way I mean way to much info bro

Grind_Bastard
12-04-2011, 01:51 PM

Not really, it showcases new coming talent in general. Grind was in that division for a long time,and he's not a high flyer at all.

Vegas
12-04-2011, 01:52 PM

I don't think so

Robareid
12-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Not really, it showcases new coming talent in general. Grind was in that division for a long time,and he's not a high flyer at all.

Oh okay, a secondary title division, much like our TV title divisions?

Vegas
12-04-2011, 01:56 PM

But if there was a high flying/cruiserweight title in EWNCW you know Bloodstone would hold it.

Shining Light
12-04-2011, 02:06 PM
IC: Me? Misspell anything?

http://images.ebaumsworld.com/thumbs/avatars/Impossibru/Impossibru-1287339853.jpg

Big words for a man whose religion is based on a mistranslation of the word "aeon".

IC: Your pathetic remarks make me laugh... Your a cold, heartless man... and you deserve to be punished for insulting my religion!

zapphoman
12-04-2011, 02:21 PM
Just finished reading ETU! Holy crap what a show!

Fatal four way mixed with cheesy but at the same time awesome sword fighting from Versus= yeah I'm on board.

BI and Sleeps match=Effin epic!

St. George vs K-jam was amazing. Loved when Ma$$ and Siaki came out to help George.

Horrorcore Junkyard brawl was awesome. Butcher and Macrebe...and I thought The Alpha Dog was screwed up.

IC as Gabriel Xander: Oh my god...what have I done?

Broc
12-04-2011, 02:23 PM
okay that PPV was seriously the best thing ever, very proud that Felix won the #1 contender match, the fatal 4 way for the Warfare world title was genius, and.... INVASION FTW... really great show all around Kashy :)

RomanFlare
12-04-2011, 02:29 PM
IC: Your pathetic remarks make me laugh... Your a cold, heartless man... and you deserve to be punished for insulting my religion!

IC: Is that why your religion has such a fascination with little boys? Are you "punishing them"?

Shining Light
12-04-2011, 02:47 PM
IC: Is that why your religion has such a fascination with little boys? Are you "punishing them"?

OOC: Are you referring to the cases of Priests molesting poor defenseless children there?

RomanFlare
12-04-2011, 02:54 PM
OOC: Are you referring to the cases of Priests molesting poor defenseless children there?

Indeed, I am. It's probably in bad taste, but then again, so is he.

Shining Light
12-04-2011, 02:57 PM
Indeed, I am. It's probably in bad taste, but then again, so is he.

I agree with you in both parts. No offense to you!

Krysys
12-04-2011, 03:06 PM

OOC Can I just say, this right here is gold!

Shining Light
12-04-2011, 03:09 PM
OOC Can I just say, this right here is gold!

Yes it was a great piece of an IC piece... but obviously it can be seen as offensive. Despite how sick and disgusting it is that it happened in the first place

Krysys
12-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Yes it was a great piece of an IC piece... but obviously it can be seen as offensive. Despite how sick and disgusting it is that it happened in the first place

Yea that's true. However I enjoy when someone isn't afraid to cross the line and goes there, ya know?

Shining Light
12-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Yea that's true. However I enjoy when someone isn't afraid to cross the line and goes there, ya know?

Yeah, I do lol :)

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-04-2011, 03:16 PM
I loved the show. I wish I could do a review about everything, but the last time I did that everybody over-looked it and I had severe hand cramps. lol

Surely I would be arrested. TDA's contract expired on November 27th. Oh the twists!

TheBeardOfZeus
12-04-2011, 04:02 PM
Oh okay, a secondary title division, much like our TV title divisions?

To clear things up with the Ignition Title, since myself and Matt created it, he originally wanted it to be a bit like for high-flyers, but in the end, and what it has more or less turned out to be, is that it's usually on the "next big thing".

Kashdinero
12-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Thanks for the props, peeps!!

My personal favourite part was when JMan tricked Shuri' into thinking that Tommy Thunder was in the crowd... Yeah, right, like that would ever happen :/

I'll do a more in depth anlalysis later on, but suffice to say that the end of ETU was a long time coming. To be the one who got to type out/plan the first full on battle between the two companies was an amazing honour. I hope I did both companies proud with that one. :)

Side note: "Mr Amazing" was here before Andy, so if anyone's gonna be doing the suing, it's Brandon xD

Broc
12-04-2011, 04:22 PM

My personal favourite part was when JMan tricked Shuri' into thinking that Tommy Thunder was in the crowd... Yeah, right, like that would ever happen :/

I'll do a more in depth anlalysis later on, but suffice to say that the end of ETU was a long time coming. To be the one who got to type out/plan the first full on battle between the two companies was an amazing honour. I hope I did both companies proud with that one. :)

Side note: "Mr Amazing" was here before Andy, so if anyone's gonna be doing the suing, it's Brandon xD

wait, there's a mr. Amazing??? lol, when did he come in, I think AYS gave me Andy Amazing in like August I believe

also, I thought that part was pretty hilarious, uncharacteristic of jman, lol I loved how you did the end, where you had the pin, and submission right next to each other, sort of reminded me of that one time at vengeance in like 07 (I think) where HHH and John Cena both had a submission on orton, and orton tapped out, different to it, but it reminded me of that.

HolyJose2391
12-04-2011, 04:24 PM

Kash I wanna say thanks for putting me over with the announce team even though I lost
Meant a lot! Oh and holyjose: 4 Markus Beerstein:1 :p

K-Jammin
12-04-2011, 04:34 PM
wait, there's a mr. Amazing??? lol, when did he come in, I think AYS gave me Andy Amazing in like August I believe

also, I thought that part was pretty hilarious, uncharacteristic of jman, lol I loved how you did the end, where you had the pin, and submission right next to each other, sort of reminded me of that one time at vengeance in like 07 (I think) where HHH and John Cena both had a submission on orton, and orton tapped out, different to it, but it reminded me of that.

Brandon Smithson has been here for at at least 6 months, I had my first PPV match against him.

Tommy Thunder
12-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Hello JBW, I'm sure most of you know who I am, but for those who don't, here goes!
I'm Tommy Thunder. I'm part of the EWNCW creative team.
As for my character, since the 'work that worked against us' debacle he's moved away from the self-announcing Mr Kennedy style character, and is now more of a CM Punk-esque controversial character who speaks his mind, doesn't hold back, and will say it how it is. Loves to cause controversy (like the leaving EWNCW with 2 titles, and appearing at JBW events), hence the change in gimmick.

thejman93
12-04-2011, 04:45 PM
HOLY FUCKBALLS!

What a show!

Alright, I'm gonna try to post my favorite bits. If I don't mention something, it's just because the show was too awesome to remember all the awesomeness. Okay, here we go:

The signs in the beginning. "I'll go eat, but you're paying." lol

Brick&Ic winning- they're my favorite tag team to come along in a while.

Nikki's return (perfect timing considering her history with some of the major players in "The War")

Avi's entrance and the Superfly title post match.

The Mayhem TV title match

The Horrorcore title match

HATE vs. Resistance (especially the mystery surrounding Alp now)

Sleeps vs. BI (Helmsley interfering kinda surprised me, I thought he was a Jobberbot now)

Ma$$-Siaki vs. TDR (Ma$$ deserved a title long before this IMO)

The fatal 4 way (IC: Shuri', I gotta do what I gotta do man. No hard feelings.)

K-Jamm's entrance (lol @ the catfights)

Georgie's entrance (V3 is surely back together now, right?)

The match itself (congrats Jamster)

And obviously....

THE WAR!

TheBeardOfZeus
12-04-2011, 04:47 PM
HOLY FUCKBALLS!

What a show!

Alright, I'm gonna try to post my favorite bits. If I don't mention something, it's just because the show was too awesome to remember all the awesomeness. Okay, here we go:

The signs in the beginning. "I'll go eat, but you're paying." lol

Brick&Ic winning- they're my favorite tag team to come along in a while.

Nikki's return (perfect timing considering her history with some of the major players in "The War")

Avi's entrance and the Superfly title post match.

The Mayhem TV title match

The Horrorcore title match

HATE vs. Resistance (especially the mystery surrounding Alp now)

Sleeps vs. BI (Helmsley interfering kinda surprised me, I thought he was a Jobberbot now)

Ma$$-Siaki vs. TDR (Ma$$ deserved a title long before this IMO)

K-Jamm's entrance (lol @ the catfights)

Georgie's entrance (V3 is surely back together now, right?)

The match itself (congrats Jamster)

And obviously....

THE WAR!

You know what my favourite bit was?

I was like "Oh, the invasion, been waiting for this, but where am I?"

*arriving with the cavalry is TBOZ*

"AWESOME."

K2Jelly
12-04-2011, 04:52 PM
Wow. So this is JBW. It's uh.......nice. I guess.

Anyways, the name's K2Jelly and my current character is a Brazilian named Ronaldo Romulus.

Basically, he believe that the abilities of humans are predetermined by God. Those who have meager skill are "serfs", those who have exceptional skill are "the gifted" and those are have extraordinary ability are of "the chosen race". Ronaldo believes that he is a member of "the chosen" race and that all the "serfs", the viewers/fans who watch wrestling shows and "the gifted", the other wrestlers of the company are supposed to pay homage to him since he is one of "the chosen race". His mission is to gain immortalization by becoming the greatest EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion and restore the order of God's caste system.

Of course, thanks to a bunch of certain hooligans, he'll have to be denied that opportunity just a wee bit longer until this invasion angle plays out and JBW is snuffed out. Hint, hint.

thejman93
12-04-2011, 04:53 PM
You know what my favourite bit was?

I was like "Oh, the invasion, been waiting for this, but where am I?"

*arriving with the cavalry is TBOZ*

"AWESOME."

Ha!

I know, I had the same problem. My group was the last to get in there.

aloisick
12-04-2011, 04:58 PM
Ha!

I know, I had the same problem. My group was the last to get in there.

i was honoured that roberto pamich got run out twice lol he ranout with the second and third group yeah the signs were great at the start

Grind_Bastard
12-04-2011, 04:58 PM
Hello JBW, I'm sure most of you know who I am, but for those who don't, here goes!
I'm Tommy Thunder. I'm part of the EWNCW creative team.
As for my character, since the 'work that worked against us' debacle he's moved away from the self-announcing Mr Kennedy style character, and is now more of a CM Punk-esque controversial character who speaks his mind, doesn't hold back, and will say it how it is. Loves to cause controversy (like the leaving EWNCW with 2 titles, and appearing at JBW events), hence the change in gimmick.

And you're "The Pimp" T-Thunda!!!

thejman93
12-04-2011, 05:03 PM
'work that worked against us'

Is that the official name for that?

Nice.

eboy
12-04-2011, 05:13 PM
Hey guys i have an idea instead of JBW guys introducing themselves there and us doing it here why dont we make a thread for it a kinda neutral ground and will make it easier for everyone to follow?

Broc
12-04-2011, 05:14 PM
Hey guys i have an idea instead of JBW guys introducing themselves there and us doing it here why dont we make a thread for it a kinda neutral ground and will make it easier for everyone to follow?

go for it, I love the idea :)

thejman93
12-04-2011, 05:14 PM

I'm game for that.

eboy
12-04-2011, 05:16 PM
Thread on its way

Automatic
12-04-2011, 05:16 PM
Since we're being invaded.

Name: Nico van Oranje-Nassau
height: 6 feet and 5 inch + 1 cm or 1. 96 meter
weight: 100 kilo's
style: technical

Bio: ‘ As a royal descendant of the Royal Dutch Family I have grown sick of the ceremonial function my family has and I am not wasting my life waving at the peasants of society. My nation, once the premier nation of the world, was strong and feared all over the world. But nowadays nobody knows who we are and what we have done in the past on this globe and that's why I have decided to conquer the world again. Starting with JBW. ‘

Finishers: Backstabber, vertabreaker(Touch of Dutch)

/shameless selfpromotion

eboy
12-04-2011, 05:24 PM
now its happening i am really pumped for cross fed

Automatic
12-04-2011, 05:44 PM
Mark out moment, I have won 3 matches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd1hKdDvY3U

And yes the Argentina chants also applies to my character, he has Argentinian family.

SLEEPY LOCO1
12-04-2011, 05:45 PM
HOLY SHUCKING FIT!!! That ppv was fucking epic!!! My favorite parts were the invasion, damn we had a fucking army ready for them bastards. GAME ON MUTHA FUCKAS!!! And my other favorite part was my match with BI because Kash let me have 100% control over the writing of that match and I'm glad some of you liked it. I had alot of fun writing it.:cool:

jhorton1215
12-04-2011, 06:35 PM

IC: Apologize to Shuri' all you want, but I'd worry more about me.

Wars_Raghe
12-04-2011, 08:15 PM
IC: Okay so what Danny Tatum lost a couple of night ago on SHOWDOWN. Does it really differ the fact that I am the hottest ticket in JBW today. All of you will understand and all of you will witness at the next MAJOR PPV, Danny Tatum will compete for the gold. I will be moved to the major brands, either Mayham or Warfare. JBW is starting to realise my potential and you can see it in the quality of my matches that I perform week in, week out. My in-ring psychology is phenomenal, and whether I lose or win I carry the man that is opposite from me in the ring.

Kashdinero
12-04-2011, 08:32 PM
Just quickly, as I'm at work, I'm not a fan of the idea of making a new thread for this.. Anyone else agree?

I'm cool either way, I just think we should, I dunno, vote or something.

HolyJose2391
12-04-2011, 08:34 PM
IC: I had a total of 3 appeareces tonight sure I lost but I had the alpha mutt lose, then I can and took out not one BUT TWO EWNCW scum Gillz and Markus Beerstein yea I'm that badass!

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Just quickly, as I'm at work, I'm not a fan of the idea of making a new thread for this.. Anyone else agree?

I'm cool either way, I just think we should, I dunno, vote or something.

The introduction of characters thread?

Kashdinero
12-04-2011, 08:51 PM
The introduction of characters thread?

Yeah... I was just gonna go on their thread and introduce my characters, although, I guess another thread might be a nice reference point for when doing promos.

What does everyone else think?

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 08:54 PM
Yeah... I was just gonna go on their thread and introduce my characters, although, I guess another thread might be a nice reference point for when doing promos.

I think its good this way. Its better to go directly to a thread for names.

RomanFlare
12-04-2011, 08:56 PM

Don't waste your time. It's not like people don't know who's who anyway.

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 09:17 PM
iTz a Kon5pIrAcY!

During the Fatal 4 Way match for the Warfare World Heavyweight Championship, Jman used a "trick" against Ryusuke "Shuriken" Serra. The trick was Tommy Thunder was behind Shuriken. Though later on in the ETU PPV, Tommy Thunder was there.

Did Jman know about the !nvasion before hand? Why didn't he stop Tommy? Did he pay Tommy off to actually distract Shuriken?

More on.... iTz a Kon5pIrAcY!

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/043/036/r-truth-heel-turn_display_image.jpg?1308854288

RomanFlare
12-04-2011, 09:28 PM
iTz a Kon5pIrAcY!

During the Fatal 4 Way match for the Warfare World Heavyweight Championship, Jman used a "trick" against Ryusuke "Shuriken" Serra. The trick was Tommy Thunder was behind Shuriken. Though later on in the ETU PPV, Tommy Thunder was there.

Did Jman know about the !nvasion before hand? Why didn't he stop Tommy? Did he pay Tommy off to actually distract Shuriken?

More on.... iTz a Kon5pIrAcY!

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/043/036/r-truth-heel-turn_display_image.jpg?1308854288

IC: GET HIM! GET LIL' TOMMY AND LIL' JIMMY! YOU CAN DO IT!

Crazy ass bastard.

aloisick
12-04-2011, 09:37 PM
My off the cuff promo for my PPV match v Sin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrpzqPXuiBY

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 09:38 PM
IC: GET HIM! GET LIL' TOMMY AND LIL' JIMMY! YOU CAN DO IT!

Crazy ass bastard.

*R-Truth finds Jman and Tommy shaking hands*

iTz a Kon5pIrAcY!

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 09:39 PM

This is like the 5th promo video!

SHIT IS GOING REAL!

RomanFlare
12-04-2011, 09:40 PM

Wowza, lots of people doing face-promos now a days. I don't get the appeal, really.

TheBeardOfZeus
12-04-2011, 09:40 PM
This is like the 5th promo video!

SHIT IS GOING REAL!

And I was the instigator of this.

OHHHH YEAH!

aloisick
12-04-2011, 09:41 PM
Wowza, lots of people doing face-promos now a days. I don't get the appeal, really.

gives a bit more depth to your character well at least thats what i think and engages you more with the user/character

aloisick
12-04-2011, 09:41 PM

OHHHH YEAH!

can you look at mine bro tell me what you think

Tommy Thunder
12-04-2011, 09:44 PM
*R-Truth finds Jman and Tommy shaking hands*

iTz a Kon5pIrAcY!

IC: The day I shake hands with a JBW scumbag, will be the day Shuriken grows a set and returns to EWNCW.

RomanFlare
12-04-2011, 09:45 PM

OHHHH YEAH!

Yeah, but didn't you do that like, months ago? Took awhile for erbody to catch up.

TheBeardOfZeus
12-04-2011, 09:45 PM
can you look at mine bro tell me what you think

I liked it bro, I quite like the face-to-face promo's, but only on the off-colour chance.

I have only done one, but I'm the pioneer bitches, might do another when the time is right.

TheBeardOfZeus
12-04-2011, 09:46 PM
Yeah, but didn't you do that like, months ago? Took awhile for erbody to catch up.

Again, pioneer.

Greatness always takes time to catch on.

And tbf, Grind playing Will Carlin has done it for over a month.

RomanFlare
12-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Again, pioneer.

Greatness always takes time to catch on.

And tbf, Grind playing Will Carlin has done it for over a month.

Touche, oh Bearded man. Though, I guess you could say this about Pioneering: 60% of the time it works every time.

zapphoman
12-04-2011, 09:52 PM
IC as Gabriel Xander: Can someone get me up to speed? Last thing I remember before waking up was me getting my head driven into the canvas by Tad Locust. Don't know anything past that.

TheBeardOfZeus
12-04-2011, 09:54 PM
Touche, oh Bearded man. Though, I guess you could say this about Pioneering: 60% of the time it works every time.

Well played, Roman. It's good to see an Anchorman reference pop up every so often!

RomanFlare
12-04-2011, 09:54 PM
IC as Gabriel Xander: Can someone get me up to speed? Last thing I remember before waking up was me getting my head driven into the canvas by Tad Locust. Don't know anything past that.

IC: Well, you grabbed Redrum's ass, kneed Kevin Matthews in the balls, and then put some random technical assistant through a window. Overall: It was pretty damn entertaining. B+.

TheBeardOfZeus
12-04-2011, 09:55 PM

Fill me in Zapphoman, I've missed a bit of JBW recently, where has The Alpha Dog been?

zapphoman
12-04-2011, 10:19 PM
Fill me in Zapphoman, I've missed a bit of JBW recently, where has The Alpha Dog been?

Oh The Alpha Dog has been around. He formed a team known as The Resistance (along with Connor Chaos, Malcolm Cage, The Nasty Crew, and Lenny Ray Beauregard) to go against the threat known as The Devil's Rejects who invaded Warfare. They had to disband because The Rejects stopped coming to Warfare (they might have to regroup because of this new threat).

He's also got a new side business as a Male giggalo to the female stars. He's got quite a few clients and they include: Megan Fox, Christina Hendrix, Layla, Nautica Thorn, Selena, Alison Mack (of Smallville fame!), and... once with Fat Panda Massacre. (this brings up horrible and painful memories). He has been trying to provide his services to Trish Stratus and Velvet Sky but progress has been slow.

He also has a growing rivalry with RedRum and HolyJose and he nearly killed a man who now has a fetish for pain. It's also been discovered that he has multiple personality disorder and he switches between The Alpha Dog and Gabriel Xander when he gets hit on the head.

That's about it for now...but stick around. I imagine there'll be more to come.

IC: Well, you grabbed Redrum's ass, kneed Kevin Matthews in the balls, and then put some random technical assistant through a window. Overall: It was pretty damn entertaining. B+.

IC: Dammit Alpha Dog! Can people quit hitting me in the head so we can get rid of that crazy bastard?

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 10:24 PM
Oh The Alpha Dog has been around. He formed a team known as The Resistance (along with Connor Chaos, Malcolm Cage, The Nasty Crew, and Lenny Ray Beauregard) to go against the threat known as The Devil's Rejects who invaded Warfare. They had to disband because The Rejects stopped coming to Warfare (they might have to regroup because of this new threat).

He's also got a new side business as a Male giggalo to the female stars. He's got quite a few clients and they include: Megan Fox, Christina Hendrix, Layla, Nautica Thorn, Selena, Alison Mack (of Smallville fame!), and... once with Fat Panda Massacre. (this brings up horrible and painful memories). He has been trying to provide his services to Trish Stratus and Velvet Sky but progress has been slow.

He also has a growing rivalry with RedRum and HolyJose and he nearly killed a man who now has a fetish for pain. It's also been discovered that he has multiple personality disorder and he switches between The Alpha Dog and Gabriel Xander when he gets hit on the head.

That's about it for now...but stick around. I imagine there'll be more to come.

*Shuriken kicks Gabriel's head hard*

Tommy Thunder
12-04-2011, 10:28 PM

IC: Hmm, ignoring me and shying away from me again. VINTAGE Shuriken.

zapphoman
12-04-2011, 10:48 PM

*Passed out for a moment. Get's up, grabs Serra and yells*

IC: WHERE'S HOLYJOSE?!!! WHERE IS HE?!!!

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 10:56 PM
IC: Hmm, ignoring me and shying away from me again. VINTAGE Shuriken.

IC: If you want a kick to your face, I will happily deliver it.

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 10:57 PM
*Passed out for a moment. Get's up, grabs Serra and yells*

IC: WHERE'S HOLYJOSE?!!! WHERE IS HE?!!!

IC: Hmm...I last saw him in the parking lot. I'll join you if you want.

zapphoman
12-04-2011, 11:01 PM
IC: Hmm...I last saw him in the parking lot. I'll join you if you want.

IC: (Thinks for a moment) If you can keep up, your more than welcome to come along. THAT BOY IS GOING TO GET HIS ASS KICKED!!!

Tommy Thunder
12-04-2011, 11:02 PM
IC: If you want a kick to your face, I will happily deliver it.

IC: Empty threats are not ones I take kindly. Bring it pretty boy.

RomanFlare
12-04-2011, 11:06 PM
IC: ... ... ... *punches a baby* YEAH!

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 11:08 PM
IC: (Thinks for a moment) If you can keep up, your more than welcome to come along. THAT BOY IS GOING TO GET HIS ASS KICKED!!!

IC: I am getting HolyJose first, have you forgotten that I am faster?

IC: Empty threats are not ones I take kindly. Bring it pretty boy.

IC: This is coming from a pretty boy himself. Tommy I know you well enough to know that you have an ego as big as Texas. But....you are facing a downfall here.....I don't make "empty threats". I'll make sure you will get kicked in your face....and to add the damage...a good knee to your face. You do deserve one.

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 11:09 PM
IC: ... ... ... *punches a baby* YEAH!

IC: *grabs Roman and knees him in the gut*

Have fun vomiting. *walks away*

RomanFlare
12-04-2011, 11:12 PM
IC: *grabs Roman and knees him in the gut*

Have fun vomiting. *walks away*

IC: NO ONE STOPS THE ROMAN ONE! Not even management!

zapphoman
12-04-2011, 11:14 PM
IC: I am getting HolyJose first, have you forgotten that I am faster?

IC: Yeah, with that creepy teleport thing. You're going to have to teach The Alpha Dog that shit someday. The Alpha Dog business would pick up ten fold. He can see it now. The Alpha Dog on your door step in less than thirty minutes after your call. Now that's just great service.

AreYaSerious
12-04-2011, 11:14 PM
I read every single word of ETU.

Nice name drop to Paul Pharaoh (to those who don't know he's my secondary character, he is in AWF, and HWA)

Great matches, and great ending with JBW and EWNCW.

Really nice PPV

Tommy Thunder
12-04-2011, 11:24 PM
IC: This is coming from a pretty boy himself. Tommy I know you well enough to know that you have an ego as big as Texas. But....you are facing a downfall here.....I don't make "empty threats". I'll make sure you will get kicked in your face....and to add the damage...a good knee to your face. You do deserve one.

IC: Me? A Pretty boy? Well I'm glad someone thinks so, even if it is you.
And I have an ego as big as Texas? How about you? The 'man' who deserted the company who made him. The 'man' who decided that EWNCW wasn't good enough for him any more. The 'man' who gave up on the EWNCW locker room after promising so much. If my ego's as big as Texas, yours must be the size of this planet.
You're going to get plenty of knees, kicks and fists implanted into your face during this historic event, and they won't all be coming from me. They'll be coming from the EWNCW faithful, delivered to the egotistical maniac known as Shuriken that deserted them.

RomanFlare
12-04-2011, 11:35 PM
Okay, Okay, Okay--I'm thumbing through ETU again (I usually only read my parts, but I figure I'll be nice and read the entire thing this time) and this video was shown again. Kash posted it in the thread and pretty much no one but myself or Rob seemed to notice and it's going practically unnoticed again. But WTF IS GOING ON WITH THIS VIDEO?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvh0X-I9rTk&feature=player_embedded

Am I the only one who noticed the username that posted this video? "JBWLegend"?

THEKEVINBRAND
12-04-2011, 11:36 PM
alright, my bowl of popcorn is ready, carry on!

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 11:45 PM
IC: Yeah, with that creepy teleport thing. You're going to have to teach The Alpha Dog that shit someday. The Alpha Dog business would pick up ten fold. He can see it now. The Alpha Dog on your door step in less than thirty minutes after your call. Now that's just great service.

IC: Gladly. I am looking for new students and partners for Ninjustu.

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 11:47 PM
I AM ACTUALLY PISSED!

I have to write on how violent video games lead to aggression but I can easily counter this! I SWEAR I CAN!

AreYaSerious
12-05-2011, 12:58 AM
I AM ACTUALLY PISSED!

I have to write on how violent video games lead to aggression but I can easily counter this! I SWEAR I CAN!

wait, what?

THEKEVINBRAND
12-05-2011, 01:09 AM
why am i on showdown when i can be a key part of the crossover feud?

AreYaSerious
12-05-2011, 01:12 AM

Good question?

THEKEVINBRAND
12-05-2011, 01:14 AM
Good question?

i was in both feds, why not?

SilverGhost
12-05-2011, 01:15 AM
IC: Me? A Pretty boy? Well I'm glad someone thinks so, even if it is you.
And I have an ego as big as Texas? How about you? The 'man' who deserted the company who made him. The 'man' who decided that EWNCW wasn't good enough for him any more. The 'man' who gave up on the EWNCW locker room after promising so much. If my ego's as big as Texas, yours must be the size of this planet.
You're going to get plenty of knees, kicks and fists implanted into your face during this historic event, and they won't all be coming from me. They'll be coming from the EWNCW faithful, delivered to the egotistical maniac known as Shuriken that deserted them.

IC: I'm supposed to take this from a man who caused a disruption between EWNCW and JBW. Not once but twice. You know what I am talking about, Mr. Thunder. I left EWNCW on good terms and I am really surprised that "good terms" can be turned around as ignorance because someone doesn't know anything. How does it feel being left in the dark on something that you do not know, Mr. Thunder?

How does it feel being the man that caused discord between these two feds?

I left for much better competition. If that makes me an ego maniac, then we are all ego maniacs for proving in front of the fans how hard we work. I am a selfish human being according to you. Here is a bit of news flash, Mr. Thunder: We are all selfish.

If you see me as the bad guy, then that is good. I am a target. That means your best will come after me.

wait, what?

Yeah....psychology paper....yadayadayada

AreYaSerious
12-05-2011, 01:16 AM
i was in both feds, why not?

Was thinking this earlier, but it's not up to me bro.

THEKEVINBRAND
12-05-2011, 01:19 AM
Looking at what Tommy wrote, I wonder what he has to say about me lol, I started the biggest controversy in e-fedding

Kashdinero
12-05-2011, 01:19 AM

Who said you're not a part of it?

Anyway... Guys (that's Mayhem and WARFare guys), sometime this week, we will be holding a show to announce/promote this war. What I need from you ALL, is for you to give me your best promo's on EWNCW. Like, don't hold back, as you can be sure that they won't.

Now, it matters not where the promo takes place (In ring/backstage/outside EWNCW's main offices/in RomanFlares imaginary world/anywhere), just make sure that it is as cutting edge/innovative/original as possible. I'll tell you this, though, I don't care what you send me, it won't be better than KJam's... You arw going to cream yourselves when you see that piece of business, trust me. :)

Now... Get typing!!!!

IC as Ma$$: *Reaches into his shorts and collects the sweat from his oversized balls, and offers to shake Tommys hand.*

Edit: @Kev... Why do you always have to be like "but what about me?!?!"

Did you not read the ending of the SD! press conference? Surely that told you that SD! is just as much a part of this as everyone else.

zapphoman
12-05-2011, 01:20 AM
IC: I'm supposed to take this from a man who caused a disruption between EWNCW and JBW. Not once but twice. You know what I am talking about, Mr. Thunder. I left EWNCW on good terms and I am really surprised that "good terms" can be turned around as ignorance because someone doesn't know anything. How does it feel being left in the dark on something that you do not know, Mr. Thunder?

How does it feel being the man that caused discord between these two feds?

I left for much better competition. If that makes me an ego maniac, then we are all ego maniacs for proving in front of the fans how hard we work. I am a selfish human being according to you. Here is a bit of news flash, Mr. Thunder: We are all selfish.

If you see me as the bad guy, then that is good. I am a target. That means your best will come after me.

Yeah....psychology paper....yadayadayada

Holy moly shit just got real. I wish I wasn't having to go to work so early tomorrow as I would like to stay up and be a part of this wonderful stuff. This is going to be a treat!

THEKEVINBRAND
12-05-2011, 01:22 AM

i am? how? this happened on a PPV I'm nowhere near affiliated with

AreYaSerious
12-05-2011, 01:30 AM

Anyway... Guys (that's Mayhem and WARFare guys), sometime this week, we will be holding a show to announce/promote this war. What I need from you ALL, is for you to give me your best promo's on EWNCW. Like, don't hold back, as you can be sure that they won't.

Now, it matters not where the promo takes place (In ring/backstage/outside EWNCW's main offices/in RomanFlares imaginary world/anywhere), just make sure that it is as cutting edge/innovative/original as possible. I'll tell you this, though, I don't care what you send me, it won't be better than KJam's... You arw going to cream yourselves when you see that piece of business, trust me. :)

Now... Get typing!!!!

IC as Ma$$: *Reaches into his shorts and collects the sweat from his oversized balls, and offers to shake Tommys hand.*

Edit: @Kev... Why do you always have to be like "but what about me?!?!"

Did you not read the ending of the SD! press conference? Surely that told you that SD! is just as much a part of this as everyone else.

Well damn I'm not even going to try now

Kashdinero
12-05-2011, 01:34 AM
i am? how? this happened on a PPV I'm nowhere near affiliated with

I actually really don't want to be having this conversation.

But...

Do you really think I'm that much of an arsehole that I wouldn't include SD! in the biggest event of EWN EFedding history?

Do you realise how hurtful that is?

Do you actually care about anything other than yourself?

Do you really want to be a part of this?

Do you think that I would say to Sau "Hey, man, look, we're doing this thing with EWNCW but I don't want you or any of your guys coming anywhere near it"?

Do you believe that calling SD! a developmental brand is anything more than a work?

Do you see how you moaning and questioning things as usual might be annoying?

Do you know how to PM someone?

Do you think that we (creative) dislike SD!?

Do you think that you (as a former EWNCW World Champion) would get left out of this thing?

Do you recall us saying that SD! is no longer affiliated with JBW?

Do you need me to ask you any more questions that might highlight just how shortsighted you're being by questioning whether SD! is involved or not?

THEKEVINBRAND
12-05-2011, 01:38 AM

But...

Do you really think I'm that much of an arsehole that I wouldn't include SD! in the biggest event of EWN EFedding history?

Do you think that I would say to Sau "Hey, man, look, we're doing this thing with EWNCW but I don't want you or any of your guys coming anywhere near it"?

Do you believe that calling SD! a developmental brand is anything more than a work?

Do you think that you (as a former EWNCW World Champion) would get left out of this thing?

Do you need me to ask you any more questions that might highlight just how shortsighted you're being by questioning whether SD! is involved or not?

alright i get it

Kashdinero
12-05-2011, 01:45 AM
alright i get it

I knew you would one of these days, Kevo :)

RomanFlare
12-05-2011, 01:45 AM

But...

Etc

FATALITY! Perfection!

THEKEVINBRAND
12-05-2011, 01:50 AM
I knew you would one of these days, Kevo :)

*cracks knuckes* let's get busy!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-05-2011, 01:53 AM
THIS STORY IS TAKING PLACE IN THE REAL WORLD, AT MY JOB, JUST MOMENTS AGO:

*Rob is sitting at his desk overlooking the hallway, other wise known as "Control", a central position for phone calls and transportation. As I sit here, I'm listening to Japanese Pop music, the artist is Maaya Sakamoto. One of my co-workers says this:*

Co-Worker: "Woodward, you and I need to have a talk."

*He says this and I turn around to a concerned look. He has his mouth gaped open and "The People's Eyebrow" in full effect.*

Rob: "What, do we need to talk about?"

Co-Worker: "What the fuck are we listening to right now?"

*I explain to him who it is, and the song and this was his response.*

Co-Worker: "So, she's singing in Spanish or something? I don't even understand it."

Ugh. 0_o'

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-05-2011, 01:54 AM
Ka$h... I will give you PLATINUM! Money In The Bank on it.

SilverGhost
12-05-2011, 01:55 AM
IC: So Matthews has stopped in his usual complaining? Good. JBW needs the help they can get.

SilverGhost
12-05-2011, 01:56 AM
THIS STORY IS TAKING PLACE IN THE REAL WORLD, AT MY JOB, JUST MOMENTS AGO:

*Rob is sitting at his desk overlooking the hallway, other wise known as "Control", a central position for phone calls and transportation. As I sit here, I'm listening to Japanese Pop music, the artist is Maaya Sakamoto. One of my co-workers says this:*

Co-Worker: "Woodward, you and I need to have a talk."

*He says this and I turn around to a concerned look. He has his mouth gaped open and "The People's Eyebrow" in full effect.*

Rob: "What, do we need to talk about?"

Co-Worker: "What the fuck are we listening to right now?"

*I explain to him who it is, and the song and this was his response.*

Co-Worker: "So, she's singing in Spanish or something? I don't even understand it."

Ugh. 0_o'

Directions to your workplace. I will make an appearance....with a steel chair.

THEKEVINBRAND
12-05-2011, 02:07 AM
EWNCW! You guys declared war on us? Why? Did you guys finally reach a conclusion that we're murdering you guys in the ratings? Either way, I think that fact is true! That and that we have the best talent in the world under contract to us! I laugh every time I hear that you guys are older and the best, well I can attest to the fact that it's wrong. Of course you guys gave me my big break in the US that I was looking for and even making me your World Champion, buy you guys seem to forget that Shuriken and myself with our feud, we put your damn company on the map! Everyone knows why I left EWNCW back in July, and created the biggest controversy in the history of e-fedding by jumping ship to my new home JBW, a place where I became a Champion there as well! When my contract was expiring in EWNCW, I wanted to exercise my options and I did just that. I sat down one night at my place in Canada and weighed in the options, should I stay in EWNCW, the older company that's getting old, boring, and stale, or should I jump ship to JBW, the younger, fresher company that doesn't take no for an answer. I chose the right path! And I applaud Shuriken for doing the same! And I can say that after spending 5 months here, I came up with this slogan that has defined this company: No more prima donnas, no more politics... We're balls to the wall and in your face!

RomanFlare
12-05-2011, 02:08 AM
Wait, wait, wait--is Dubs gonna appear on an episode of Inferno and state that "he bought out EWNCW"? Are we really going there? Cause I will totally tear my quad to get out that angle.

Tommy Thunder
12-05-2011, 02:16 AM
Looking at what Tommy wrote, I wonder what he has to say about me lol, I started the biggest controversy in e-fedding

IC: You were in EWNCW?

But...

THIS, is VINTAGE Kash gold!!

RomanFlare
12-05-2011, 02:23 AM
IC: You were in EWNCW?

THIS, is VINTAGE Kash gold!!

Do we get to see LL vs TT? You have no idea how that'll make my day.

Tommy Thunder
12-05-2011, 02:25 AM

I'll be proudly wearing my LL t-shirt and marking right beside you for that one!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-05-2011, 02:46 AM
As The Sandman, I just sent Ka$h a 5 page (On MS Word) and 10,000 word promo against EWNCW and Tommy Thunder.... Bring it bitches.

EDIT: And I will say, it's easily the BEST promo I have ever done, the saddest and the most fucked up all at the same time. I absolutely cannot wait for everyone to read it.

Tommy Thunder
12-05-2011, 02:52 AM
As The Sandman, I just sent Ka$h a 5 page (On MS Word) and 10,000 word promo against EWNCW and Tommy Thunder.... Bring it bitches.

EDIT: And I will say, it's easily the BEST promo I have ever done, the saddest and the most fucked up all at the same time. I absolutely cannot wait for everyone to read it.

IC: What size font was that? 42?

OOC: I kidd :p I look forward to seeing it!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-05-2011, 02:54 AM
IC: What size font was that? 42?

OOC: I kidd :p I look forward to seeing it!

(IC As The Sandman): "Ironically enough, 42 is how many more seconds you have to get away from me as fast as you can."

OOC: It was in size 11 font lol. It took two full PM's to get it through lol.

Krysys
12-05-2011, 03:01 AM

Looking forward to reading it, should be epic.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-05-2011, 03:07 AM
Looking forward to reading it, should be epic.

Aye. Like my beard haha.

AreYaSerious
12-05-2011, 03:17 AM

5 pages.... makes mine looks terrible

AreYaSerious
12-05-2011, 03:22 AM

Oh god I hope so.

aloisick
12-05-2011, 03:29 AM

lol hey rob and andy i did a live promo check my youtube channel aloisick, promo against Sin and erotic circus tell us what you think thanks

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-05-2011, 03:30 AM

I just got a response from Ka$h on the promo... now, I'm not obviously going to divulge the entire PM considering it contains sensitive information but, I will show you his response on the promo:

"Perfect...

Like, pick up a book and read it kinda perfect.

Loved the whole setting of it."

I'm thrilled lol.

RomanFlare
12-05-2011, 03:31 AM
I once wrote a promo that was 29 pages long, half spaced--and then I walked up-hill both ways to deliver it. Only to get future endeavored the next day for taking initiative. 'Merica--Fuck yeah.

THEKEVINBRAND
12-05-2011, 03:33 AM
I was once praised for my promos

RomanFlare
12-05-2011, 03:35 AM

I assumed Sau did all your work for you.

aloisick
12-05-2011, 03:36 AM

lmfao second that

Tommy Thunder
12-05-2011, 03:38 AM

IC: Yeah, when you didn't write them yourself!

THEKEVINBRAND
12-05-2011, 03:39 AM

lmfao second that

no he did not, he did at one point, but quit after awhile, I started writing my own promos when I jumped over here

SilverGhost
12-05-2011, 03:40 AM
I like pie!

Tommy Thunder
12-05-2011, 03:41 AM
I like pie!

Of the humble variety?
Im quite a fan of blackberry pie myself.

RomanFlare
12-05-2011, 03:42 AM
I like pie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJG9OtUvt44

aloisick
12-05-2011, 03:44 AM
no he did not, he did at one point, but quit after awhile, I started writing my own promos when I jumped over here

yeah i read the one about six weeks ago which reeked of a cm punk style promo with non-sensical or however you spell it and other stuff good work?

THEKEVINBRAND
12-05-2011, 03:46 AM
yeah i read the one about six weeks ago which reeked of a cm punk style promo with non-sensical or however you spell it and other stuff good work?

you see bro whatever you call a CM Punk promo is legitimately called a worked shoot promo

aloisick
12-05-2011, 03:48 AM
you see bro whatever you call a CM Punk promo is legitimately called a worked shoot promo

yeah thats cool all im saying is the promo you did last week fukin awesome, two weeks ago pretty awesome before that they were not great check this link for how to do a promo

http://www.youtube.com/user/aloisick?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/XrpzqPXuiBY

aloisick
12-05-2011, 03:48 AM
yeah thats cool all im saying is the promo you did last week fukin awesome, two weeks ago pretty awesome before that they were not great check this link for how to do a promo

i even mention you bro

THEKEVINBRAND
12-05-2011, 03:49 AM

I don't need tips on how to do a promo, you progress over time

aloisick
12-05-2011, 03:50 AM

not a tip man its just my promo against Sin thought you could check it out

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-05-2011, 03:58 AM
Temper, temper ladies. Let's not get our panties in a bunch, Hmmm?

AreYaSerious
12-05-2011, 04:00 AM
I just got a response from Ka$h on the promo... now, I'm not obviously going to divulge the entire PM considering it contains sensitive information but, I will show you his response on the promo:

"Perfect...

Like, pick up a book and read it kinda perfect.

Loved the whole setting of it."

I'm thrilled lol.

Well I told him if he wants me to add more I will.

I feel that mine says what I need to say perfect. I can't really add anymore it just ruins it.

Tommy Thunder
12-05-2011, 04:02 AM

Dude, he was just asking you to take a look at his promo.

Nice promo. This video promo business is really catching on!

THEKEVINBRAND
12-05-2011, 04:03 AM
IC: I saw the video G-Scorp, you thought I am plotting with what looks like a very gay version of the Backstreet Boys? You're wrong! Kevin Matthews is aligned with nobody even less with The Erotic Circus lead by that perverse parasite That One Creepy Guy. G-Scorp, I thought you were bright enough to realize who I am, a man who loves this business as much as the next guy, but comparing me to these guys (that's politically correct in this term):

http://mividavegan.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/drag_queens2_0.gif

Man, I am in loss of words G-scorp!

AreYaSerious
12-05-2011, 04:08 AM
i even mention you bro

I seen you're video, great job one it, and I got to say nice favorites LMAO.

edit: page 2828, hell yeah.

AreYaSerious
12-05-2011, 04:10 AM
Dude, he was just asking you to take a look at his promo.

Nice promo. This video promo business is really catching on!

I'd do it, but I hate my voice.

Tommy Thunder
12-05-2011, 04:14 AM
I'd do it, but I hate my voice.

I have a similar problem. With Thunder being an American, I think my Welsh accent would spoil any video promo I did lol!

AreYaSerious
12-05-2011, 04:23 AM
I have a similar problem. With Thunder being an American, I think my Welsh accent would spoil any video promo I did lol!

My problem isn't so much accent, I just have problems pronouncing words, because I stutter. It's not like every two damn words, but if I speak fast it's noticeable, and well Andy likes to run his mouth in a fast fashion.

CGBigMan
12-05-2011, 04:25 AM
I would do video promos if i
Had a good camera
and wasnt camera shy
and my accent would probably bugger it up to

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-05-2011, 04:39 AM
I think promo videos kick ass lol. I've got a webshow so, I'm nowhere near camera shy and I have three podcasts so, I'm good with shifting my voice if need be. :)

Tommy Thunder
12-05-2011, 04:41 AM
Time is also an issue with me. When I'm on here, it's pretty much all EWNCW (I barely manage to keep up with that haha), but I make an effort to browse other threads too. But I'm a busy guy outside these forums too, so I don't think I have time to do video promos lol!

RomanFlare
12-05-2011, 04:45 AM
I think promo videos kick ass lol. I've got a webshow so, I'm nowhere near camera shy and I have three podcasts so, I'm good with shifting my voice if need be. :)

Pfft. We all know Tom carries the podcasts.

I actually have a (just barely started) youtube channel of my own where I'm doing audio commentary as I play a game--however, it's so goddamn nerdy that none of you are getting a link.