PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 04:35 PM
HAHA!! I thought it went under the radar as nobody else said anything about it. You may be suprised to know that ol' Pooty can spit a thing or two if given the chance :P. Rapping Kayden James on a future episode of SD!? Maybe...

IC: Pathetic. Seems like you'll do anything for support these days. You'll need it.

OOC: I've just got back from my football/soccer tournament. My team came 3rd :(
Fucking fantastic free - kick from my team's keeper though, we thought we'd let him take it since we were 2-0 down. We then went on to lose 3-2 but I'm proud of them

SilverGhost
12-02-2011, 04:38 PM
IC: Pathetic. Seems like you'll do anything for support these days. You'll need it.

Fucking fantastic free - kick from my team's keeper though, we thought we'd let him take it since we were 2-0 down. We then went on to lose 3-2 but I'm proud of them

IC: Oh and getting homicidal orders from your God is a good thing and should be allowed.

Poot-Hair
12-02-2011, 04:39 PM

Fucking fantastic free - kick from my team's keeper though, we thought we'd let him take it since we were 2-0 down. We then went on to lose 3-2 but I'm proud of them IC: That just shows how narrow minded you are Shining Light. You see true talent and a man of his people and it makes your envious of the fact you only have two homosexual lovers at your back door. Makes you wonder who is truly pathetic....

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 04:39 PM
IC: Oh and getting homicidal orders from your God is a good thing and should be allowed.

IC: JBW is in need of a shake - up. I am the one who intends to start it. If you have any problems with the Lord's plans, then don't cower away murmuring it to yourself, be honest and say it aloud. But I promise you, you'll soon see the light... and you'll come begging for forgiveness.

Poot-Hair
12-02-2011, 04:43 PM
OOC: Hey Shining, any ideas as to how I can make that song a video so I can make it Kayden's entrance music? I iz compooter stoopid..

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 04:46 PM
OOC: Hey Shining, any ideas as to how I can make that song a video so I can make it Kayden's entrance music? I iz compooter stoopid..

Errr..... You can just make a video with some pics and audio on windows movie maker.

How to use windows movie maker?
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using…

If you want to get high quality video for youtube,
You can save the video as AVI on Windows Movie Maker.
Then convert to high quality flv video with E.M. Youtube Video Download Tool.
At last, upload the flv video to youtube.

Then send Sau the link :) Simple!

SilverGhost
12-02-2011, 04:48 PM
IC: JBW is in need of a shake - up. I am the one who intends to start it. If you have any problems with the Lord's plans, then don't cower away murmuring it to yourself, be honest and say it aloud. But I promise you, you'll soon see the light... and you'll come begging for forgiveness.

IC: I don't cower. I don't murmur. I am saying it out loud: Your Lord is evil. You are evil. You are the reason this "Holy War" went to heights because your belief was strong but I am telling you that your belief in your Lord has shrouded you from the basic logic of life.

I won't beg for forgiveness because I have done nothing wrong but state the truth.

Poot-Hair
12-02-2011, 04:48 PM
Errr..... You can just make a video with some pics and audio on windows movie maker.

How to use windows movie maker?
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using…

If you want to get high quality video for youtube,
You can save the video as AVI on Windows Movie Maker.
Then convert to high quality flv video with E.M. Youtube Video Download Tool.
At last, upload the flv video to youtube.

Then send Sau the link :) Simple! Dern...doesn't sound too simple....screw it, Ozzy Osbourne-War Pigs will suffice because I'm entirely too lazy to do all that work..

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Dern...doesn't sound too simple....screw it, Ozzy Osbourne-War Pigs will suffice because I'm entirely too lazy to do all that work..

I can try and do it for you if you want? I'm nice like that lol

Poot-Hair
12-02-2011, 04:51 PM
I can try and do it for you if you want? I'm nice like that lol Dude that would be epic awesomeness. I actually think the song Ignorance would fit Kayden pretty well. The chorus "It's not enscribed in stone. Remove the pages one by one. Paste them to your own religion. Remove the commands, one by one". Sound familiar? :D

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 04:53 PM
IC: I don't cower. I don't murmur. I am saying it out loud: Your Lord is evil. You are evil. You are the reason this "Holy War" went to heights because your belief was strong but I am telling you that your belief in your Lord has shrouded you from the basic logic of life.

I won't beg for forgiveness because I have done nothing wrong but state the truth.

IC: I am not evil. I am a "Freedom Fighter". I am saving the World from the Devil. If you do not wish to join me in my Crusade, then that is fine. You will be nothing more than a distraction. I am leading the elite followers of Christ into the New World. Into peace... and into glory

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 04:54 PM
Dude that would be epic awesomeness. I actually think the song Ignorance would fit Kayden pretty well. The chorus "It's not enscribed in stone. Remove the pages one by one. Paste them to your own religion. Remove the commands, one by one". Sound familiar? :D

Alright, I'll get to work on it. I'll probably have it done by at least Sunday night, if there are any problems then I will let you know.

BOLD: Of course it does ;) Shining is such a hypocrite lol

zapphoman
12-02-2011, 04:56 PM
Obviously magazine isn't done yet and I have to go to work so I will be on later to finish it up. tata for now!

Poot-Hair
12-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Alright, I'll get to work on it. I'll probably have it done by at least Sunday night, if there are any problems then I will let you know.

BOLD: Of course it does ;) Shining is such a hypocrite lol I actually think this new song I'm writing may fit Shining pretty well. I'm calling it "Answers". It's a man's struggle to find God. The chorus "Give me a sign. Let me Know you're here. Give me a reason to fear. Give me a sign" I just realized...I've written alot of religious songs recently lol.

If I can help you on the conversion lemme know mate

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 05:01 PM
I actually think this new song I'm writing may fit Shining pretty well. I'm calling it "Answers". It's a man's struggle to find God. The chorus "Give me a sign. Let me Know you're here. Give me a reason to fear. Give me a sign" I just realized...I've written alot of religious songs recently lol.

If I can help you on the conversion lemme know mate

I'd like that. "Awake and Alive" suits Shining, but I'm open to new changes :)

zapphoman
12-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Also, the only person who has sent me a bio was Jman (in which I appreciate) but I want more dammit. Anybody in JBW is more than welcome to do this and there is still plenty of time to get it in. So unload on me! (That's what she... Alpha Dog comes in and punches zapphoman before he can finish)

IC: NO THAT'S WHAT SELENA SAID!!!

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 05:08 PM
Also, the only person who has sent me a bio was Jman (in which I appreciate) but I want more dammit. Anybody in JBW is more than welcome to do this and there is still plenty of time to get it in. So unload on me! (That's what she... Alpha Dog comes in and punches zapphoman before he can finish)

When you say bio... do you mean just general info on the character

Poot-Hair
12-02-2011, 05:12 PM
When you say bio... do you mean just general info on the character Okay guys it's time for me to catch another workout, go for a jog, take a shower, and get ready to work 40+ hours in the next three days :/. In the words of Sting Tata...for now! :D

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Okay guys it's time for me to catch another workout, go for a jog, take a shower, and get ready to work 40+ hours in the next three days :/. In the words of Sting Tata...for now! :D

Ok mate, take care and see ya later!

zapphoman
12-02-2011, 05:15 PM
When you say bio... do you mean just general info on the character

Yeah backstory, trainers, stuff like that.

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 05:16 PM
Yeah backstory, trainers, stuff like that.

Alright, I'll get one done for you

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-02-2011, 05:21 PM
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Bitch. Poop. Queef. Shoot me.

samoan619
12-02-2011, 05:21 PM
Tell me if you guys can find me in this music video lolol, its the new Where's Waldo lolol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEIap8aLCVo

RomanFlare
12-02-2011, 05:33 PM
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Bitch. Poop. Queef. Shoot me.

*starts loading his shotgun* Where you wanna be buried?

THEKEVINBRAND
12-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Tell me if you guys can find me in this music video lolol, its the new Where's Waldo lolol...

you the one in white dealing the stuff?

SilverGhost
12-02-2011, 05:46 PM

Found you. You are playing cards in the background lol

samoan619
12-02-2011, 05:54 PM
you the one in white dealing the stuff?

Found you. You are playing cards in the background lol

You both are correct.. You guys now are the tag team champs of Where's Waldo 2k12 JBW edition..

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 06:11 PM
Permission to go on a rant gentlemen? I've got a lot of steam I need to get rid of

THEKEVINBRAND
12-02-2011, 06:12 PM
Permission to go on a rant gentlemen? I've got a lot of steam I need to get rid of

I wanna see it, go!

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 06:21 PM
Ok... here's my rant.

It annoys the fuck out of me how wrong some guys treat their girlfriends. For instance, one of my mates' boyfriend cheated on her and she became so depressed. She self harmed herself several times and I had to physically stop her once. I was so pissed off at the boyfriend so I hit him in front of the staff at my College. And I continued to hit him, until two of them had to drag me away from him. It isn't something I would usually do but in that case, he deserved it. I don't have anger problems but if someone messes with my friends, there gonna pay the price. It's all been kicking off again recently, with him acting the "hard lad" saying "I'm gonna do your face in" so I guess I'll have to deal with him again.

It also annoys me how people in my College take the piss out of people for how they look or act. I can't count the number of times someone has been excluded from a group because he has bad breath or talks like a freak. Sure bad breath is gross, but they probably can't help it. Everyone was made in their own way so surely they should be treated with respect.

Thirdly, and this is more of a problem than something I hate, my girlfriend's ex has been mouthing off to me claiming that I "stole her from him" He was a complete dickhead to her and he deserved to be dumped. I haven't done anything with her (sorry about bringing this up) and it isn't because people claim she's frigid, it's because I've seen people rush into things and make a complete fuck up of it.

Rant's over... probably a lot more... but I won't bore you with the details lol

Thank you!

Grind_Bastard
12-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Thought I'd leave this here. Lol, I was "bored".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TIPQWyZW6M

I felt like answering that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsdgZ41GS38

RomanFlare
12-02-2011, 06:32 PM
OH SHIT! SHIT'S GOING DOWN! PREPARE FOR GANG WARFARE!

*flips a table and hides behind it*

CGBigMan
12-02-2011, 06:41 PM
OH SHIT! SHIT'S GOING DOWN! PREPARE FOR GANG WARFARE!

*flips a table and hides behind it*

ill join you

SilverGhost
12-02-2011, 06:51 PM
I felt like answering that:

DUDE! WHAT THE HELL!?

Lolololol oh what is this? This stuff is GOLD!!@!@@ SHIT GOT REAL! lol

Grind ese fue bueno! Bravo!

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 07:31 PM
I should really get some sleep... but Future Mrs Light and her friends are keeping me up -.-
I told her she could bring one friend... not one + one + one + one

Still... they have booze. I like booze.

SilverGhost
12-02-2011, 07:33 PM
I should really get some sleep... but Future Mrs Light and her friends are keeping me up -.-

Play video games lol

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Play video games lol

Good idea lol
Now if I can just convince her to "give up" the TV remote...

SilverGhost
12-02-2011, 07:36 PM
Good idea lol
Now if I can just convince her to "give up" the TV remote...

Hehehehehehe! There is a way to convince her ;) XDD

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 07:37 PM
Hehehehehehe! There is a way to convince her ;) XDD

Go all Shining Light on her and threaten her with an eternity in hell? ;)

THEKEVINBRAND
12-02-2011, 07:39 PM

Do like The Simpsons, go to the pub for a drink

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 07:41 PM
Do like The Simpsons, go to the pub for a drink

I'd love to, but I can't trust her when it comes to drinking
All my beer and shit would be gone in the blink of an eye!

SilverGhost
12-02-2011, 07:41 PM
Go all Shining Light on her and threaten her with an eternity in hell? ;)

No this is what you do: You go to her and say "I'm sick...." causing a scene, her friends leave out of concern for you, and then you add "without you...." and grab the remote and THEN say "TV"

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 07:45 PM
No this is what you do: You go to her and say "I'm sick...." causing a scene, her friends leave out of concern for you, and then you add "without you...." and grab the remote and THEN say "TV"

Now that... is a plan! I might just call my mates over and start a turf war with them all. My house/flat. My beer. My right to get pissed ;)

SilverGhost
12-02-2011, 07:49 PM
Now that... is a plan! I might just call my mates over and start a turf war with them all. My house/flat. My beer. My right to get pissed ;)

That is the way!

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 07:52 PM
Shining Light is the way!

Corrected for you ;)

SilverGhost
12-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Corrected for you ;)

IC: I would rather walk my dark path of nobility than your bright path of mental and spiritual corruption.

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 08:01 PM
IC: I would rather walk my dark path of nobility than your bright path of mental and spiritual corruption.

IC: You can insult me all you want. Jesus himself went through times like these when he was walking this World and he lived to tell the tale. Some might say this is discrimination against my religious beliefs, but I would say that you are jealous that I have the Lord behind me all the way.

I have said it before and I will say it again... watch your back Shuriken... you are putting yourself in great danger here by involving yourself in something that has nothing to do with you

SilverGhost
12-02-2011, 08:05 PM
IC: You can insult me all you want. Jesus himself went through times like these when he was walking this World and he lived to tell the tale. Some might say this is discrimination against my religious beliefs, but I would say that you are jealous that I have the Lord behind me all the way.

I have said it before and I will say it again... watch your back Shuriken... you are putting yourself in great danger here by involving yourself in something that has nothing to do with you

IC: You need the Almighty to win your matches?

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 08:09 PM
IC: You need the Almighty to win your matches?

IC: You need the Almighty to check your head? I do not need the Lord to come down and win my matches for me, all I need is for him to be beside me with every step I take and every move I make. You do not realize the love that I feel from God and allow me to say it is a wonderful feeling and you will always be safe with him.

I have made my position very clear here. This World is at an end. The New World is right around the corner. You must choose now whether to join us there or not. No pressure...

SilverGhost
12-02-2011, 08:12 PM
IC: You need the Almighty to check your head? I do not need the Lord to come down and win my matches for me, all I need is for him to be beside me with every step I take and every move I make. You do not realize the love that I feel from God and allow me to say it is a wonderful feeling and you will always be safe with him.

I have made my position very clear here. This World is at an end. The New World is right around the corner. You must choose now whether to join us there or not. No pressure...

IC: I would join IF I was clinically insane. Though I would like to give a gift.....really simple gift. Do you want to know? Its my knee driven into your face. I would be insulted if you decline because its a good gift. Ask the other "Holy" person that received it.

THEKEVINBRAND
12-02-2011, 08:15 PM
Sau ppv now!

AreYaSerious
12-02-2011, 08:17 PM
IC as Ma$$Dinero: Look, bruv.. I wasn't even gonna say anything, but the last few pages read something like this to me.

*RedruM was walking through the backstage area. His head was hung low, and from the look of his posture, it was clear he was missing being inside the joint, and was yearning for the soft touch of a fresh inmate again. He turned the corner of a corridor, and it was as if the gods themselves had bestowed RedruM with the greatest gift of them all, for he ran into the latest JBW jail bait on the scene... Andy Amazing.*

RedruM: Hey, Andy, wanna do a few back and forth promo's.

Andy: For real?!?! Yeah, man, I'd love to!!!

*Cameras begin rolling.*

(Insert some of the worst promos this side of Jeff Farmer.)

*Camera's stop rolling.*

RedruM: Well, that was a jolly good show, young man, but, wow, I sure did build up a sweat, and by the looks of it, you did too! What say we hit the showers, then go out to a club and get some, um, fly honeys?

Andy: Sure thing, big guy!

(insert a joke about dropping the soap followed by some of the most graphic scenes this side of that one scene in Pulp Fiction.)

THE END

So, obviously I had to pass comment. It would have been rude not too. Ha!

IC: Andy is a pansy's name.

IC: Keep my name out of your dirty bacteria cavity infested mouth, or else I'll make you swallow your teeth!!

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 08:17 PM
IC: I would join IF I was clinically insane. Though I would like to give a gift.....really simple gift. Do you want to know? Its my knee driven into your face. I would be insulted if you decline because its a good gift. Ask the other "Holy" person that received it.

IC: Hmph. You'll be sorry you ever made that comment. Calling me insane is calling the Lord insane. I will not stand for it any longer! You are the reason why the World is in the trouble it is now. You go around, thinking that life is easy and insulting the Lord. Well do you know what this is? KHARMA! Kharma for treating the Lord with disrespect and for using his own creations against him. I despise people like you. I pray that you will meet your maker someday.

OOC: Shining VS Shuriken anybody?

EDIT: Well, Future Mrs Light's friends have gone. I can now sleep in peace! Goodnight everbody... and SG, I look forward to continuing our little "disagreement" ;)

AreYaSerious
12-02-2011, 08:18 PM
IC (As RedRuM): "Look bitch... little do you know, I'll be waiting for you, tomorrow. You know where. Broc got in contact with me, that's all you need to know... I'll be there."

IC: Haha good luck getting past security bitch!

AreYaSerious
12-02-2011, 08:19 PM
IC: Hmph. You'll be sorry you ever made that comment. Calling me insane is calling the Lord insane. I will not stand for it any longer! You are the reason why the World is in the trouble it is now. You go around, thinking that life is easy and insulting the Lord. Well do you know what this is? KHARMA! Kharma for treating the Lord with disrespect and for using his own creations against him. I despise people like you. I pray that you will meet your maker someday.

OOC: Shining VS Shuriken anybody?

I'm all for it.

tnawhat
12-02-2011, 08:25 PM

what is this for

Kashdinero
12-02-2011, 09:05 PM
OOC: LOL, Grind. Muy bueno, mi amigo! Gracias por responder y ayudar a este potencial feudo junto. lo sentimos si usted siente que usted tiene una patente sobre el video promo pero no sabÃ*a ni siquiera hicisteis antes que yo. Espero que no te molestan al hacerlo. Jajaja, no creo que no habrá más. Yo iba a enviar vÃ*deos para ir a la par que vaya en Ma$$Money de promos, que para ser justos ni siquiera hacer ya. De todos modos, gran vid :)

IC: Man, I dunno about you, but I just got the strangest urge for a burrito.

------

If you want to see this match...

Ma$$Dinero

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc400/kashdinero1/sp-studio1.jpg

VS

Willy Carlin

http://parentheticalobservations.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/boris-karloff-captain-hook.jpg

.. Then quote this post twenty times.

SilverGhost
12-02-2011, 09:22 PM

Ma$$Dinero

VS

Willy Carlin

http://parentheticalobservations.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/boris-karloff-captain-hook.jpg

One post down, Nineteen to go!

Kashdinero
12-02-2011, 09:36 PM
One post down, Nineteen to go!

Lol, Ma$$ was aiming high with twenty, wasn't he, hahaha!

Make it ten ;)

SilverGhost
12-02-2011, 09:37 PM
Then nine more to go! I wanna see this gold!

TheBeardOfZeus
12-02-2011, 09:39 PM
Lol, Ma$$ was aiming high with twenty, wasn't he, hahaha!

Make it ten ;)

I want to see that match!

But the best thing about the whole video is how he pronounces TBOZ, I love it!

RomanFlare
12-02-2011, 09:51 PM
Is there any graphical artists in JBW that can make me an animated name slide like current entrance videos use? I'm making my own JABEtron.

SilverGhost
12-02-2011, 11:17 PM
Please....ETU NOW! >:]

HolyJose2391
12-02-2011, 11:31 PM
I'd like that. "Awake and Alive" suits Shining, but I'm open to new changes :)

For my Michael the ArchAngel character (the complete toal face out of my three brothers who in my made up mythological story signify a trinity of angels HJ change, Azrael Death, Michael innocence) I use Whispers in the Dark by Skillet :D

HolyJose2391
12-02-2011, 11:38 PM

Chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug!

zapphoman
12-02-2011, 11:39 PM
@Grind-IC: Copycats? Copycats? Yeah sure because when The Alpha Dog is ready to lay down some words, he checks to see what the "wrestlers" over at EWNCW are say...(laughs maniacally) The Alpha Dog almost finished saying that without laughing!

OOC: LOL, Grind. Muy bueno, mi amigo! Gracias por responder y ayudar a este potencial feudo junto. lo sentimos si usted siente que usted tiene una patente sobre el video promo pero no sabÃ*a ni siquiera hicisteis antes que yo. Espero que no te molestan al hacerlo. Jajaja, no creo que no habrá más. Yo iba a enviar vÃ*deos para ir a la par que vaya en Ma$$Money de promos, que para ser justos ni siquiera hacer ya. De todos modos, gran vid :)

------

Ma$$Dinero

VS

Willy Carlin

I'm all for it!!!

SilverGhost
12-03-2011, 12:28 AM
I need my JBW and NOAH fix :(

samoan619
12-03-2011, 12:40 AM
It Just Got Real!! DAMN REAL!!!

SilverGhost
12-03-2011, 12:43 AM
It Just Got Real!! DAMN REAL!!!

I told you bro! xD IT GOT REAL SON!

Ma$$ vs Willy! BOOK THIS SHIET!

tnawhat
12-03-2011, 12:52 AM

------

Ma$$Dinero

VS

Willy Carlin

boom for the cause

HolyJose2391
12-03-2011, 12:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQkaD6fG8mk&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Oh shit.....

IC: Angel of Change? I'm calling gimmick infringement on Kayden James!

SilverGhost
12-03-2011, 12:59 AM
Showdown's PPV Press Conference was really good! Good job!

SilverGhost
12-03-2011, 01:08 AM
IC: Angel of Change? I'm calling gimmick infringement on Kayden James!

IC: Does it bother you that you aren't the only angel?

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-03-2011, 02:30 AM
Just letting anyone know who wants to see or cares, over in HWA, RedRuM is going to have a STREET FIGHT against Andy Amazing! It's going up NOW!!

aloisick
12-03-2011, 02:32 AM
Just letting anyone know who wants to see or cares, over in HWA, RedRuM is going to have a STREET FIGHT against Andy Amazing! It's going up NOW!!

thats awesome man will have a look after dinner

Broc
12-03-2011, 02:56 AM
and for my JBW fellows, that show is now posted :)

SilverGhost
12-03-2011, 03:09 AM
That was good lol RedRuM, king of the streetz!

Broc
12-03-2011, 03:14 AM
That was good lol RedRuM, king of the streetz!

R(ob) wrote all of that segment if you didn't know, but while you're there, you could uh... check out the rest of the show too :)

RomanFlare
12-03-2011, 03:27 AM
Stop whatever you're doing and pay attention to me!

That is all. You may return to your regularly scheduled shenanigans.

AreYaSerious
12-03-2011, 03:33 AM
IC: RedRuM You're a coward! Attack me when I least expect it! I admit it you got the best of me RedRuM but just you wait!!! I will get my revenge on you, when you least expect it.

OOC: Great match wasn't it?

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-03-2011, 04:29 AM
IC: RedRuM You're a coward! Attack me when I least expect it! I admit it you got the best of me RedRuM but just you wait!!! I will get my revenge on you, when you least expect it.

OOC: Great match wasn't it?

IC (As RedRuM): "Whe you least expect it? NIGGA!!! You was walkin' away from ME! How the fuck didn't you expect an asswhoopin' after hitting up against me? I done told you this ain't no footsie shit nigga! You got fucked up like I said. Yeah, you got some good ones in an' shit but, I still whooped 'dat ass!"

OOC: I hope everyone liked it. Typing out matches is definitely a bit difficult.

aloisick
12-03-2011, 04:33 AM
history lesson whats the record amount of titles held by

1. a single wrestler I.E. holy jose as mayhem and tag team champion (one on brand and overall?)
2 a tag team at any moment?
3 any user I.E. avidico as the AWF world champion, JBW superfly champion and for a minute the european title and currently one half of the BWA european tag team champions

RomanFlare
12-03-2011, 04:36 AM

1. a single wrestler I.E. holy jose as mayhem and tag team champion (one on brand and overall?)
3 any user I.E. avidico as the AWF world champion, JBW superfly champion and for a minute the european title and currently one half of the BWA european tag team champions

I don't think we officially recognize the title reigns of other companies--unless we buy them out, of course. Yeah, you heard me HWA.

aloisick
12-03-2011, 04:51 AM
I don't think we officially recognize the title reigns of other companies--unless we buy them out, of course. Yeah, you heard me HWA.

well the european champion was on JBW im just curious as to whos had the most gold around there waist

RomanFlare
12-03-2011, 04:51 AM
well the european champion was on JBW im just curious as to whos had the most gold around there waist

Really? Damn I'm out of the loop lately. Still, I think Holy Wide-Waist has you beat.

aloisick
12-03-2011, 04:59 AM
Really? Damn I'm out of the loop lately. Still, I think Holy Wide-Waist has you beat.

dude i have one title lmfao just curious i like records and stats and so on

RomanFlare
12-03-2011, 05:01 AM
dude i have one title lmfao just curious i like records and stats and so on

Well, I know Romes is 1-3 in Title Matches o.O I think, at least. Might be worse xD S'okay though:

IC: I'll be rewriting the history books when I hold all 3 brand titles at once.

AreYaSerious
12-03-2011, 05:03 AM

Never gonna happen.

RomanFlare
12-03-2011, 05:04 AM
Never gonna happen.

Woah there--never say never.

Shining Light
12-03-2011, 05:05 AM
Showdown PC - AMAZING!

Favorite bit = Ryan Clark's murder (I've got nothing against him btw)

AreYaSerious
12-03-2011, 05:07 AM
IC (As RedRuM): "Whe you least expect it? NIGGA!!! You was walkin' away from ME! How the fuck didn't you expect an asswhoopin' after hitting up against me? I done told you this ain't no footsie shit nigga! You got fucked up like I said. Yeah, you got some good ones in an' shit but, I still whooped 'dat ass!"

OOC: I hope everyone liked it. Typing out matches is definitely a bit difficult.

IC: I had other stuff to deal with. Then you prance on me during my interview. When I start to walk away you hit me from behind! Don't worry if you want to play that way... I'll remember that. I'll get my revenge. You just keep running that mouth all you want. I will get you! So look over your shoulder every now and then to make sure I'm not there.

OOC: I know what you mean, when I typed half of the RR at Golden Fate.

AreYaSerious
12-03-2011, 05:08 AM
Woah there--never say never.
You're right..
HIGHLY UNLIKELY

RomanFlare
12-03-2011, 05:10 AM
You're right..
HIGHLY UNLIKELY

Pfft. I wouldn't even say "unlikely", let alone "highly".

aloisick
12-03-2011, 05:10 AM
Well, I know Romes is 1-3 in Title Matches o.O I think, at least. Might be worse xD S'okay though:

IC: I'll be rewriting the history books when I hold all 3 brand titles at once.

i think i am 1-3 in title matches lost to may twice when he was showdown champion and lost to avidico holding the european championship

RomanFlare
12-03-2011, 05:15 AM
i think i am 1-3 in title matches lost to may twice when he was showdown champion and lost to avidico holding the european championship

IC: Let's see:

1-0 Defeated Snooze McDuck for the Mayhem TV Title
1-1 Lost to A$$hat McCheater defending the TV Title
1-2 Apparently I fought Nightwolf for some title? I don't really remember that one.
1-3 Psycho Siaki went all criminally insane on me and managed to thieve his way to retaining the Mayhem World Title.

AreYaSerious
12-03-2011, 05:20 AM
Pfft. I wouldn't even say "unlikely", let alone "highly".

I would, if broc ever does steps down... which I doubt that. 2 people who are willing to step up. Sully and I.

RomanFlare
12-03-2011, 05:20 AM
IC: Apparently I'm not booked for this upcoming PPV. Who wants to be my broomstick in a 5-star, show stealing match? I promise I'll leave you a tooth.

RomanFlare
12-03-2011, 05:21 AM
I would, if broc ever does steps down... which I doubt that. 2 people who are willing to step up. Sully and I.

Eh. I just don't see how a company that doesn't have this golden microphone on it's roster can survive.

Shining Light
12-03-2011, 05:21 AM

1-2 Apparently I fought Nightwolf for some title? I don't really remember that one.
1-3 Psycho Siaki went all criminally insane on me and managed to thieve his way to retaining the Mayhem World Title.

IC: I hardly think that you can beat me for the Showdown Heavyweight Championship. Besides, I have bigger things to worry about than your "false promises"

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-03-2011, 05:22 AM
So, now that you guys got me a job... what do I do? LOL!

aloisick
12-03-2011, 05:22 AM

how do you not know who you are fighting ?????

AreYaSerious
12-03-2011, 05:25 AM
Eh. I just don't see how a company that doesn't have this golden microphone on it's roster can survive.

Well, that is true, so why don't you get the load of our shoulders and help us out? lol

RomanFlare
12-03-2011, 05:26 AM
IC: I hardly think that you can beat me for the Showdown Heavyweight Championship. Besides, I have bigger things to worry about than your "false promises"

IC: Who let you fight for the title? I thought you were the guy we job out to local boys for dark matches?

AreYaSerious
12-03-2011, 05:26 AM

Write Stories bro. State of the e style

RomanFlare
12-03-2011, 05:27 AM

Do an Article on "Current WWE Superstars who need a title reign in the next year"?

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-03-2011, 05:29 AM
Do an Article on "Current WWE Superstars who need a title reign in the next year"?

No. LOL! I mean as far as I know from what Frank was saying, I'll be the Admin over the blog section? I think it's awesome indeed.

Shining Light
IC: Who let you fight for the title? I thought you were the guy we job out to local boys for dark matches?

IC: Hmph. Obviously you have never heard of me so allow me to introduce myself.

I am Shining Light, servant of the Lord. I am the Showdown Heavyweight Champion and therefore the best on Showdown. The Lord has made it my job to lead the Crusade against the Devil Kayden James. I am the one who will lead us into the New World and I am the one who will physically harm you if you stand in my way.

RomanFlare
No. LOL! I mean as far as I know from what Frank was saying, I'll be the Admin over the blog section? I think it's awesome indeed.

Become an ironfist dictator! The Bodom of the Blog Section!I kid, Bodom

RomanFlare
12-03-2011, 05:32 AM
IC: Hmph. Obviously you have never heard of me so allow me to introduce myself.

I am Shining Light, pigfucker extrodinaire.

IC: Woah there sonny, this is a family thread. You can't be dropping f-bombs like that.

Shining Light
12-03-2011, 05:44 AM
IC: Woah there sonny, this is a family thread. You can't be dropping f-bombs like that.

OOC: LMAO :)

IC: Ha! I laugh at your childish attempts to insult me. Jesus went through this himself and he emerged victorious. And I shall do the same.

And as for your pathetic dreams of holding all 3 brand titles at once... get real. You will never beat me.

RomanFlare
12-03-2011, 05:48 AM
OOC: LMAO :)

IC: Ha! I laugh at your childish attempts to insult me. Jesus went through this himself and he emerged victorious. And I shall do the same.

And as for your pathetic dreams of holding all 3 brand titles at once... get real. You will never beat me.

IC: Here's the focal point, nutjob, so pay attention. No, seriously, put down your Jesus Mug, take off your "The Only One I let inside me is God" (Which we all know is a lie. You and Daniel May aren't exactly subtle.), and stop typing hate-mail to the government because "Christmas is being attacked!" Have you done all that? Good.

I won't HAVE to beat you. You won't last as the champion by the time I get to the 3rd rate show!

Shining Light
12-03-2011, 05:52 AM
IC: Here's the focal point, nutjob, so pay attention. No, seriously, put down your Jesus Mug, take off your "The Only One I let inside me is God" (Which we all know is a lie. You and Daniel May aren't exactly subtle.), and stop typing hate-mail to the government because "Christmas is being attacked!" Have you done all that? Good.

I won't HAVE to beat you. You won't last as the champion by the time I get to the 3rd rate show!

IC: "A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. (Proverbs 26:3)"

I don't have to wait for you to get to the third brand to face me... how about I just send My Assasians Creed to wherever you are and watch you scream for mercy

RomanFlare
12-03-2011, 05:56 AM
IC: "A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. (Proverbs 26:3)"

I don't have to wait for you to get to the third brand to face me... how about I just send My Assasians Creed to wherever you are and watch you scream for mercy

IC: Oh no! What ever will I do!? What man can withstand the onslaught of video game rip-offs! Bring it on, Pigfucker! I could defeat the entire roster in a series of gauntlet matches--let alone whatever video game characters you can scronge up!

Shining Light
12-03-2011, 05:59 AM
IC: Oh no! What ever will I do!? What man can withstand the onslaught of video game rip-offs! Bring it on, Pigfucker! I could defeat the entire roster in a series of gauntlet matches--let alone whatever video game characters you can scronge up!

IC: I'd love to see you try. Even Kayden James could beat you... and that's saying something!

Robareid
12-03-2011, 06:18 AM
Whats going on Jabe?

tnawhat
12-03-2011, 06:26 AM

3 any user I.E. tnawhat as the AWF world champion, JBW superfly champion and for a minute the european title and currently one half of the BWA european tag team champions

also mayhem tv champion as daniel truth

aloisick
12-03-2011, 06:32 AM
also mayhem tv champion as daniel truth

i meant at the one time bro

Shining Light
12-03-2011, 06:38 AM
Dudes... add me on Skype.

ShiningLight25 :)

Shining Light
12-03-2011, 07:57 AM
Well I've finished Shining's "Chattin' With Carl" segment. I'll upload it later

Poot-Hair
12-03-2011, 08:45 AM
IC: I'd love to see you try. Even Kayden James could beat you... and that's saying something! IC: And Kayden is going to beat you..for your belt. Taking your belt will not suffice, oh no no no. Once I seperate you from your goons and actually get you one on one in a fight, you will bleed. You will hurt Shining Light. Your days of attacks from behind, triple teams, and cowardly acts are coming to an end.

You speak of a "new world". It will be a bright new day once I remove you from the face of this earth. Afterwards I will claim my spot as the mouthpiece for the uprising of the just. I will be the city upon the hill for all to see and my example will shine brighter than any "Shining Light"

Shining Light
12-03-2011, 08:55 AM
IC: And Kayden is going to beat you..for your belt. Taking your belt will not suffice, oh no no no. Once I seperate you from your goons and actually get you one on one in a fight, you will bleed. You will hurt Shining Light. Your days of attacks from behind, triple teams, and cowardly acts are coming to an end.

You speak of a "new world". It will be a bright new day once I remove you from the face of this earth. Afterwards I will claim my spot as the mouthpiece for the uprising of the just. I will be the city upon the hill for all to see and my example will shine brighter than any "Shining Light"

IC: Here you go again with your pathetic claims... I am the "Savior Of The World", not you! I have accomplished more in these past 3 weeks then you will ever accomplish in your entire lifetime! If your "God" really did exist, then surely you would be the Champion by now. God rewards those who do great deeds for him and I so happen to be one of those people.

Poot-Hair
12-03-2011, 09:11 AM
IC: Here you go again with your pathetic claims... I am the "Savior Of The World", not you! I have accomplished more in these past 3 weeks then you will ever accomplish in your entire lifetime! If your "God" really did exist, then surely you would be the Champion by now. God rewards those who do great deeds for him and I so happen to be one of those people. IC: The only thing pathetic is the fact that you refuse to fight me man to man, and constantly rely on the help of others to do your work for you. You would have never stood a chance with me without Loki and Ariel. And you most certainly not ever stood a chance of winning the belt without the help of T1CG and Martell interfering in your so called "match" you had for the belt.

You are merely keeping that belt warm for me, as whatever the Devil has given you so shall God take and give it to the one who is deserving..the archangel Kayden James

Poot-Hair
12-03-2011, 09:11 AM
*Loki sits in the basement of his grandmother's house where he has just got done masturbating to beastiality porn*
*The lights begin to flicker violently then the power goes out*

Loki: GRAMMY!! CHECK THE FUSE BOX, I'M NOT DONE CLEANING UP YET!! *under his breath* Gah...I'm all sticky...

*Kayden James appears behind Loki in the darkness, and puts him in a sleeper hold tightly while putting his hand over his mouth*

Kayden (barely above a whisper): I'm not going to hurt you...just yet. You listen closely to every word that's about to come out of my mouth. Do you understand me? *tightens his grip*

Loki (as the blood begins to rush to his head and his eyes start to roll upwards): Uh huh...

Kayden: Your days are numbered Loki. I could end you right here and you know this but I'm not going to. No....that will be too easy for you. You have repeatedly attacked me, you have repeatedly shown me that you have no will to change your ways. Your heart has been darkened, your soul corrupted by the Devil himself, that Judas Shining Light. The next time we meet you are going to hurt in ways you never thought possible. You are going to beg for death and death will flee from you. I will end you....You tell your boss I'm coming for him next...

*as the power comes back on Kayden disappears from sight*
*Loki gasps for air hard as a goat's baaaaa is faintly heard from the t.v.*

Shining Light
12-03-2011, 09:15 AM
IC: The only thing pathetic is the fact that you refuse to fight me man to man, and constantly rely on the help of others to do your work for you. You would have never stood a chance with me without Loki and Ariel. And you most certainly not ever stood a chance of winning the belt without the help of T1CG and Martell interfering in your so called "match" you had for the belt.

You are merely keeping that belt warm for me, as whatever the Devil has given you so shall God take and give it to the one who is deserving..the archangel Kayden James

IC: Well tonight, at In The Mouth Of Madness... you will get your shot at the title. But it will be your last match! Tonight, I finish you for good Kayden James and we will enter The "New World". Tonight Kayden James... you will die...

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-03-2011, 09:20 AM
JBW people who are online and reading this. Please stand by for an important broadcast hitting in just under 4 minutes. Please stay on to receive this message.

Poot-Hair
12-03-2011, 09:22 AM
IC: Well tonight, at In The Mouth Of Madness... you will get your shot at the title. But it will be your last match! Tonight, I finish you for good Kayden James and we will enter The "New World". Tonight Kayden James... you will die... IC: I may have my match tonight against you Judas but it's never just against you. It will be you and your crutches Loki and Ariel. I have decided that I am going to have to take them out before I can ever truly get my hands on you.

And even IF you beat me tonight and I highly doubt you will, no matter what you do to me I WILL NOT DIE! You will not be rid of me. Never will I stop until you are defeated once and for all. My God has given me the mission to remove you from JBW and I will not quit, I will not stop, and I will not cease until this quest is finished. Prepare to be face to face with the Devil in Hell Shining Light because you are headed to meet him very soon

Poot-Hair
12-03-2011, 09:23 AM
JBW people who are online and reading this. Please stand by for an important broadcast hitting in just under 4 minutes. Please stay on to receive this message. DUNDUNDUN!!!!! *eagerly awaits*

Shining Light
12-03-2011, 09:28 AM
IC: I may have my match tonight against you Judas but it's never just against you. It will be you and your crutches Loki and Ariel. I have decided that I am going to have to take them out before I can ever truly get my hands on you.

And even IF you beat me tonight and I highly doubt you will, no matter what you do to me I WILL NOT DIE! You will not be rid of me. Never will I stop until you are defeated once and for all. My God has given me the mission to remove you from JBW and I will not quit, I will not stop, and I will not cease until this quest is finished. Prepare to be face to face with the Devil in Hell Shining Light because you are headed to meet him very soon

IC: (As Shining Light) I look forward to it. It will provide me with the ultimate opportunity to slay the beast face - face. But tonight, I focus on his creation!

IC: (As Loki's Grammy) Has anybody seen my grandson Loki? He's just vanished from the basement! There's just a big puddle of something there now... I hope it's sweat!

Poot-Hair
12-03-2011, 09:31 AM
IC: (As Shining Light) I look forward to it. It will provide me with the ultimate opportunity to slay the beast face - face. But tonight, I focus on his creation!

IC: (As Loki's Grammy) Has anybody seen my grandson Loki? He's just vanished from the basement! There's just a big puddle of something there now... I hope it's sweat! OOC: HAHAHAHAHA!! I seriously just lol'd and I couldn't even do an IC from wiping tears at Loki's Grammy lmfao. I was wondering if anyone caught that little segment there lol

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-03-2011, 09:32 AM
Kash posted this in the JBW thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TIPQWyZW6M

I wanted to give him a reply:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa4bLh_Qfi4

Shining Light
12-03-2011, 09:34 AM
OOC: HAHAHAHAHA!! I seriously just lol'd and I couldn't even do an IC from wiping tears at Loki's Grammy lmfao. I was wondering if anyone caught that little segment there lol

I could totally imagine a weekly segment on Showdown: Cooking with Loki's Grammy ;)

Poot-Hair
12-03-2011, 09:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa4bLh_Qfi4 Ahhh yeah it's on like donkey kong!! You in? I'M IN!! Let's do this shit. EWNCW prepare to have that ass whooped and to be made to like it

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-03-2011, 09:38 AM
0_0' I had no idea my beard was getting that damn epic and gnarly lol.

Shining Light
12-03-2011, 09:39 AM

"Straight from the Mother Fuckin' tits...
Sweeter words were never spoken ;)

It's true though... we're men here at JBW. We all respect each other and we all look out for each other. EWNCW is basically turning into a child's playground. On the first page of JBW, I recall Bodom putting something like "Is this the TNA of EWNCW?"

We proved him wrong... their now the TNA of us!

Poot-Hair
12-03-2011, 09:41 AM
I could totally imagine a weekly segment on Showdown: Cooking with Loki's Grammy ;) Haha with Loki's "Special ingredient" added to every bite!!

IC (as Loki's Grammy): Loki? Do you have a stable in the basement? Every night around 9 I hear Goats baaaa'ing and lots of panting. And when are you going to clean your room? There's tissues everywhere and the floor's all sticky...

Shining Light
12-03-2011, 09:42 AM
Haha with Loki's "Special ingredient" added to every bite!!

IC (as Loki's Grammy): Loki? Do you have a stable in the basement? Every night around 9 I hear Goats baaaa'ing and lots of panting. And when are you going to clean your room? There's tissues everywhere and the floor's all sticky...

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/user_photos/1204529/5c7184c1409ea7d07543ee01ce414ecb_fullsize.JPG?44cb 53da

Thumbs up from Loki ;)

Poot-Hair
12-03-2011, 09:43 AM
0_0' I had no idea my beard was getting that damn epic and gnarly lol. Dude you could totally hide a quarter bag of smoke in that grizzly adams lookin' motherfucker you got goin on there....

K-Jammin
12-03-2011, 09:44 AM

OMG HE SAID MY NAME OMG OMG OMG!!

To quote Poot, this shit is on like donkey kong!

Poot-Hair
12-03-2011, 09:45 AM
http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/user_photos/1204529/5c7184c1409ea7d07543ee01ce414ecb_fullsize.JPG?44cb 53da

Thumbs up from Loki ;) For the love of the dear sweet baby Jesus laying in the manger...Susan Boyle? I'd love to let her squirt a hairy Poot in my Poot-Hair

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-03-2011, 09:45 AM
Dude you could totally hide a quarter bag of smoke in that grizzly adams lookin' motherfucker you got goin on there....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! I laughed so hard it hurt! Damn! HA! Whooo!.... breathe... whoooo.... wow. Yes.

Shining Light
12-03-2011, 09:48 AM
For the love of the dear sweet baby Jesus laying in the manger...Susan Boyle? I'd love to let her squirt a hairy Poot in my Poot-Hair

Gross. Just gross. ;)
Then again... I guess you can say you "Dreamed a Dream" eh?

Poot-Hair
12-03-2011, 09:50 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! I laughed so hard it hurt! Damn! HA! Whooo!.... breathe... whoooo.... wow. Yes. You should totally sig that :p

Poot-Hair
12-03-2011, 09:52 AM
Gross. Just gross. ;)
Then again... I guess you can say you "Dreamed a Dream" eh? And this ^^^^^ (the one about susan boyle) would be sig worthy if there ever was one that way. That one trumps the Katy Perry one from yesterday hands down

Shining Light
12-03-2011, 09:56 AM
And this ^^^^^ would be sig worthy if there ever was one that way. That one trumps the Katy Perry one from yesterday hands down

I might just add to it... lol

TheBeardOfZeus
12-03-2011, 09:59 AM
I might just add to it... lol

I know it's late coming, but congratulations on your Showdown Heavyweight Title win dude!

Poot-Hair
12-03-2011, 09:59 AM
Okay guys it's 9 a.m. here and i've been up a whoppin 24 hours after working all night. I'm tired, sick, and ready to hit the hay. I'll catch you guys in 8 or so. 12 hours down 24 to go!! Peace and love y'alls

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-03-2011, 10:02 AM
Okay guys it's 9 a.m. here and i've been up a whoppin 24 hours after working all night. I'm tired, sick, and ready to hit the hay. I'll catch you guys in 8 or so. 12 hours down 24 to go!! Peace and love y'alls

Yeah, it's 10am here. I've been up since Thursday at 6pm. I have a 12 hour shift tonight and a 12 hour shift tomorrow... I think I need to get some sleep too. I go in at 7pm so hopefully I can get 7 and a half hours sleep before work... BOOOOOO!!!! Ugh. GN peeps!

Shining Light
12-03-2011, 10:04 AM

Yeah, it's 10am here. I've been up since Thursday at 6pm. I have a 12 hour shift tonight and a 12 hour shift tomorrow... I think I need to get some sleep too. I go in at 7pm so hopefully I can get 7 and a half hours sleep before work... BOOOOOO!!!! Ugh. GN peeps!

Night Poot, night R(ob) :) Have a good sleep!

I know it's late coming, but congratulations on your Showdown Heavyweight Title win dude!

Cheers mate! I'm looking forward to a long and healthy reign lol

K-Jammin
12-03-2011, 10:07 AM
Man, I need to read this PPV!!

zapphoman
12-03-2011, 11:19 AM
@R(ob)-That was effin epic bro!

@Shining and 68w-thanks for the bios bros. I'm going to start getting everything together right now for magazine.

SilverGhost
12-03-2011, 11:32 AM
R(ob) with his vid! This is turning real now! Good stuff man!

Robareid
12-03-2011, 11:39 AM
Finally finshed reading Supershow II. Another great read, maybe not quite as good as the first but still epic! George!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great stuff by all, especially K-Flare, Siaki, Ma$$, George, Alpha & Selina, TDR (or what is left of them), HJ, Proph, Shuri, JMan, Zues, Silver Bros. and Icarus & Godslayer

Now onto the press conference

Grind_Bastard
12-03-2011, 11:54 AM

OOC: Gracias, caballero. No hay problema con los video promos, era una manera de caldear el ambiente (meaning spice up things)

IC as Carlin: I have to teach you the Castile's way, a good lechazo with some bottles of Ribera de Duero.

------

Ma$$Dinero

VS

Willy Carlin

Book it, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

OOC: @ Rob, good one, man, I'll be back at you later, it's nearly rehearsal time. But you gave an opening for something I wanted to say some time ago.

OOC: @Silverghost: Thanks man, I enjoyed doing it.

Thanks to all that appreciated... But now I'm calling WAR!

SilverGhost
12-03-2011, 11:56 AM
Another promo video! This is good! :D

Broc
12-03-2011, 12:57 PM

don't be jealous that HWA, puts on better shows than you ever did

I learned to things from this video 1. JBW > EWNCW 2. R(ob)'s beard > life

RomanFlare
12-03-2011, 01:40 PM
don't be jealous that HWA, puts on better shows than you ever did

Oh please. Showdown's first few, 4-match shows are better than anything HWA's put on. Showdown single-handedly changed the way JBW presents its shows.

Broc
12-03-2011, 01:42 PM
Oh please. Showdown's first few, 4-match shows are better than anything HWA's put on. Showdown single-handedly changed the way JBW presents its shows.

ha, Showdown is good now, only because Broc is there, which is why it is THE A- show, and just out of curiosity, how many HWA shows have you actually read? check it out some time, I think you'll be jealous :)

RomanFlare
12-03-2011, 01:50 PM
ha, Showdown is good now, only because Broc is there, which is why it is THE A- show, and just out of curiosity, how many HWA shows have you actually read? check it out some time, I think you'll be jealous :)
IC:
You're delusional--Showdown's never been the A-show and it won't ever be. It wasn't as a variety show and it won't be as a brand, unlike Mayhem and Warfare which could both make that claim and have a legitamite shot. This isn't a shot at any of the posters with "stars" on the brand, but it's just the truth.

I don't need to read HWA shows--I can see its best stars in JBW and EWNCW.

Broc
12-03-2011, 01:53 PM
IC:
You're delusional--Showdown's never been the A-show and it won't ever be. It wasn't as a variety show and it won't be as a brand, unlike Mayhem and Warfare which could both make that claim and have a legitamite shot. This isn't a shot at any of the posters with "stars" on the brand, but it's just the truth.

I don't need to read HWA shows--I can see its best stars in JBW and EWNCW.

okay yeah, I was a bit to in character there lol

and you don't need to read the HWA shows, I mean it's your choice, but I guarantee if/when you do read them, you'll wish you were there :)

Robareid
12-03-2011, 01:57 PM
Hey, everyone loves HWA, it's like a poor man's JBW ;)

EWA is where it's at though lol, we occasionally get a show out only a whole week late ;)

Broc
12-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Hey, everyone loves HWA, it's like a poor man's JBW ;)

EWA is where it's at though lol, we occasionally get a show out only a whole week late ;)

lol that sounds more like AWF :)

Robareid
12-03-2011, 02:00 PM
lol that sounds more like AWF :)

Wait, they still do shows? ;)

To be fair though, we both have shows that were scheduled for last Saturday, and neither are out yet

Broc
12-03-2011, 02:04 PM

To be fair though, we both have shows that were scheduled for last Saturday, and neither are out yet

I think AFW's show was supposed to be posted before that, the last time the AWF show thread was posted in was 11-14-2011 that's like 2 and a half weeks :)

zapphoman
12-03-2011, 02:07 PM
I'm writing something up for the magazine so it's taking a little longer than I initially thought it would. I have to be at work in less than an hour so I will be away for about seven to eight hours. I'm going to try to get the magazine out before I hit the sack tonight.

Robareid
12-03-2011, 02:07 PM
I'm just going on what HJ said. But to be fair, he has had issues with his laptop, so his excuse is as good as ours

Broc
12-03-2011, 02:09 PM
I'm just going on what HJ said. But to be fair, he has had issues with his laptop, so his excuse is as good as ours

lol I know, but isn't shining light on their creative team? he could be doing something, I don't know for sure though

Robareid
12-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Yeh, he is, but I guess Holy has the majority of it

Broc
12-03-2011, 02:44 PM
just finished reading SHOWDOWN.... I wan't in it... but it was a great show, I loved seeing Shuriken there, and Shining as the new World champion was great as well, great show sau

BlackFalcon
12-03-2011, 02:52 PM
"Straight from the Mother Fuckin' tits...
Sweeter words were never spoken ;)

It's true though... we're men here at JBW. We all respect each other and we all look out for each other. EWNCW is basically turning into a child's playground. On the first page of JBW, I recall Bodom putting something like "Is this the TNA of EWNCW?"

We proved him wrong... their now the TNA of us!

Just watched the vid, thought it was completely epic Rob. In Fact I gotta say, I've realized that I think I'm actually the only under-18 on this thread. Mind you, I've only got 'til April, and then I guees I can officially call myself a JABEster. I'm actually really proud to be a part of this awesome thread, and priviledged to know such a group of awesome dudes.

That being said, I can't wait for us to completely bury EWNCW. If you guys want, I can slip over and cause some Chaos. Connor's always happy to spread some Havoc.

thejman93
12-03-2011, 02:52 PM
Just read the Showdown presser. Well done to all involved.

Broc and Sully are the funniest thing we have going in JBW man, you two are awesome.

Broc
12-03-2011, 02:55 PM
Just watched the vid, thought it was completely epic Rob. In Fact I gotta say, I've realized that I think I'm actually the only under-18 on this thread. Mind you, I've only got 'til April, and then I guees I can officially call myself a JABEster. I'm actually really proud to be a part of this awesome thread, and priviledged to know such a group of awesome dudes.

That being said, I can't wait for us to completely bury EWNCW. If you guys want, I can slip over and cause some Chaos. Connor's always happy to spread some Havoc.

incorrect brother, I'm 15 :)

Just read the Showdown presser. Well done to all involved.

Broc and Sully are the funniest thing we have going in JBW man, you two are awesome.

thank you jman, I actually did the press conference promo, so I'm pretty proud of that one, but comedy is not going to get me where I want to be in JBW, yeah it's working for this feud, but as soon as it's over, I'm back to serious, kick-ass Broc

Robareid
12-03-2011, 02:57 PM

thank you jman, I actually did the press conference promo, so I'm pretty proud of that one, but comedy is not going to get me where I want to be in JBW, yeah it's working for this feud, but as soon as it's over, I'm back to serious, kick-ass Broc

Do I take the honor of youngest Jabester at 14 then?

Robareid
12-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Just finished reading the Mayhem & WARfare press conferance, absolutely brilliant, proper hyped for EtU now. Top 5 guys in no particular order:

1 - The Silver Bros.

2 - La Mafia Mejicana

3 - Prophecy

4 - K-Jammin

5 - Sandman

But overall it was great, top stuff from everyone, it was really hard to choose a top 5

Broc
12-03-2011, 02:58 PM

probably, I'm not positive, but you probably could be :)

BlackFalcon
12-03-2011, 03:00 PM

Fair enough, good work on such a good promo, really enjoyed it.

Broc
12-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Fair enough, good work on such a good promo, really enjoyed it.

thanks bro, I try, I try

thejman93
12-03-2011, 03:07 PM

Don't go too serious bro, you have a knack for comedy.

And lol at me, a 19 year old, being an old guy compared to you kids. :D:p

Broc
12-03-2011, 03:10 PM

well, more serious though lol, I guess I could stick to some of the comedy

and also that's really only a 4 year difference... so not to much you got on me there bro :)

Leggo
12-03-2011, 03:11 PM

14???!!! My son is 14! Lol

Well I can safely say that I'm the oldest Jabester... And cough cough... EWN member... Cough cough lol

Age don't matter...

thejman93
12-03-2011, 03:13 PM
and also that's really only a 4 year difference... so not to much you got on me there bro :)

I know, I was messing with ya dude.

SilverGhost
12-03-2011, 03:15 PM
I NEED ETU NOW!!

I am psyched! I watched a Deathmatch from the NJPW/NOAH thread and I have my adrenaline flowing! PLEASE POST NOW! :)

thejman93
12-03-2011, 03:17 PM
I NEED ETU NOW!!

I am psyched! I watched a Deathmatch from the NJPW/NOAH thread and I have my adrenaline flowing! PLEASE POST NOW! :)

Kash is online so.....maybe?

HolyJose2391
12-03-2011, 03:17 PM

There goes your push :p

HolyJose2391
12-03-2011, 03:19 PM

Fuck I'm 20 and I feel old

SilverGhost
12-03-2011, 03:20 PM
Kash is online so.....maybe?

I said DEATHMATCH! If you have time, watch that match!

SilverGhost
12-03-2011, 03:20 PM
Fuck I'm 20 and I feel old

Same here :( I feel old at 20

thejman93
12-03-2011, 03:21 PM
I said DEATHMATCH! If you have time, watch that match!

I'll go watch it now.

HolyJose2391
12-03-2011, 03:22 PM
Also I may do a shoot video promo

Broc
12-03-2011, 03:22 PM
I must have ETU!!!

and btw, I'm taking r(ob)'s advice, and reading every word of this fucking thing..... it will probably take me a long ass time though

BlackFalcon
12-03-2011, 04:08 PM
I must have ETU!!!

and btw, I'm taking r(ob)'s advice, and reading every word of this fucking thing..... it will probably take me a long ass time though

Same, here, I've been known to skip some bits before but now I'm in full read mode

thejman93
12-03-2011, 04:12 PM
I'll go watch it now.

Yeah, watched the whole match.

That made everything I've ever seen before in pro wrestling look like a pillow fight.

Edit: And yes, I just quoted myself. :D

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-03-2011, 04:19 PM
JBW is starting to get really popular. I'm loving this.

thejman93
12-03-2011, 04:21 PM

Ain't it great?

Makes being here from day one even sweeter.

thejman93
12-03-2011, 04:24 PM
Just saw this on the newsboard:

WWE have registered to trademark two slogans for future use: "Boots to Asses" and "WWE Showdown."

We should sue. :D

BlackFalcon
12-03-2011, 04:27 PM

Hey, before you know it we could be in "Global phenomenon" territory

PS: Am I the only one who says "Phenomenon" and immediately thinks "Mahna Mahna" in my head?

SilverGhost
12-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Yeah, watched the whole match.

That made everything I've ever seen before in pro wrestling look like a pillow fight.

Edit: And yes, I just quoted myself. :D

Japanese Deathmatches>Hardcore wrestling in the US

Shining Light
12-03-2011, 04:55 PM
lol I know, but isn't shining light on their creative team? he could be doing something, I don't know for sure though

I've messaged you about that. Rest assured if there was something I could be doing, I would. But I'm sure HJ has got it all under control

HolyJose2391
12-03-2011, 05:12 PM
I've messaged you about that. Rest assured if there was something I could be doing, I would. But I'm sure HJ has got it all under control

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xblbyP0LpRg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

HolyJose2391
12-03-2011, 05:12 PM
Here it goes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOqxWfZBZKg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

SilverGhost
12-03-2011, 05:30 PM
IC: HolyJose, I want to see you try to beat me but you can't beat me. If you cannot beat me, you will not get that shot that you think you deserve!

OOC: GOOD PROMO VID!

SilverGhost
12-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Shit is getting more real than ever!

Shining Light
12-03-2011, 05:50 PM
All these people making promo videos... absolutely fantastic!

Maybe Shining has a few things to get off his chest also...

Leggo
12-03-2011, 05:55 PM
Here it goes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOqxWfZBZKg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

IC: So let me get this right. You call out Jman, Shuriken, George, Ma$$ & Siaks? 5 of the best that the Jabe has to offer. You got balls lad. I say go find yourself 4 guys and we get this shit on.

Ooc: Nice one HJ

Sidenote: V5 FTW!!!!

SilverGhost
12-03-2011, 06:00 PM
IC: So let me get this right. You call out Jman, Shuriken, George, Ma$$ & Siaks? 5 of the best that the Jabe has to offer. You got balls lad. I say go find yourself 4 guys and we get this shit on.

Ooc: Nice one HJ

Sidenote: V5 FTW!!!!

LOOK AT THIS! Is it a hint for the future? Find out in JBW!

HolyJose2391
12-03-2011, 06:33 PM
Uh kjam romanflare prophecy ragnorok and myself yea!!!!!

Thanks for the props guys

IC: shuriken I'll beat you and yes once I beat you I'll get my title shot!

OOC : again thanks guys!

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-03-2011, 07:29 PM
That was awesome HolyJose. You have come a long way since SuperNova. #Winning!

SilverGhost
12-03-2011, 07:47 PM
IC: shuriken I'll beat you and yes once I beat you I'll get my title shot!

IC: Telling me about it won't prove anything.

That was awesome HolyJose. You have come a long way since SuperNova. #Winning!

IC: I am 1-0 against HolyJose in singles....he is far from winning.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-03-2011, 08:03 PM
I've been at work for an hour now and I'd much rather be home sleeping soundly still.... ugh.

Broc
12-03-2011, 08:05 PM
I've been at work for an hour now and I'd much rather be home sleeping soundly still.... ugh.

well, you would deserve it R(ob)

AreYaSerious
12-03-2011, 08:26 PM
well, you would deserve it R(ob)

I hate weekends, busy busy at work. I'm glad had a short schedule today.

Broc
12-03-2011, 08:33 PM
the anticipation for ETU, is really killing me, it must be posted now!!!! lol, but hopefully soon

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-03-2011, 09:49 PM
WHOOOOOO!!!! JBW!! Yeah!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-03-2011, 09:49 PM
2,800 PAGES!!!! DAMN!!! We're SO close to 3,000!!!!

Kashdinero
12-03-2011, 09:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvh0X-I9rTk&feature=player_embedded

Just a little vid I found on that tube for you.

RomanFlare
12-03-2011, 09:53 PM
2,800 PAGES!!!! DAMN!!! We're SO close to 3,000!!!!

Woo! Math!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-03-2011, 09:54 PM
Woo! Math!

SHUT UP! Pansey!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-03-2011, 09:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvh0X-I9rTk&feature=player_embedded

Just a little vid I found on that tube for you.

DAMNIT!!! I wish I could see it. Stupid work until 7am... BAH!

RomanFlare
12-03-2011, 09:59 PM
DAMNIT!!! I wish I could see it. Stupid work until 7am... BAH!

Well, that sucks. It's definitely... interesting?

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-03-2011, 10:03 PM
Well, that sucks. It's definitely... interesting?

Yeah? Hmmm... okay. Yeah, I've been at work since 7pm and leave at 7am... ugh... tomorrow too. And then I still have Monday night to go until I've actually got a damn day off... 12 days of straight work SUCKS!!!

Broc
12-03-2011, 10:20 PM
just saw, SOT'E is up! so listening now

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-03-2011, 11:51 PM
just saw, SOT'E is up! so listening now

Cool, I asked him about it lol. He and I have been having hellafide schedules the last few weeks.

Broc
12-03-2011, 11:53 PM
Cool, I asked him about it lol. He and I have been having hellafide schedules the last few weeks.

I'm halfway through the 2nd one now, and let me say, Tom is the Rodger Goodell of State of the E lol

zapphoman
12-03-2011, 11:54 PM
With all these video promos...

IC: THE ALPHA DOG IS STARTING TO FEEL LEFT OUT!!!

OOC: Maybe it's time to get a webcam.

Edit Post: BTW great promo HJ.

IC: Don't you remember HolyJose, The Alpha Dog doesn't care about getting into the ring with you. He already knows your less of a man than he is.

AreYaSerious
12-04-2011, 12:11 AM

IC: Don't you remember HolyJose, The Alpha Dog doesn't care about getting into the ring with you. He already knows your less of a man than he is.

I would love to see a video promo from The Alpha Dog.

IC: You guys are worse then Zack fucking Ryder..

HolyJose2391
12-04-2011, 12:13 AM

OOC: decided to test out my iPhone 4S front camera JBW was the place to do it lol.

IC: Alpha Dog we will meet in that ring and me being less of a man I'll see to it you'll never walk again

HolyJose2391
12-04-2011, 12:13 AM
Also I was at the mall Hot Topic had the Ryder Broski shirts...they didn't have it in my size #areyouseriousbro!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 12:18 AM
Okay, my night officially got boring lol. I'm in a VERY boring spot tonight... so, NOTHING but time on my hands... you bastards better keep me awake and happy... just about 6 and a half hours left. Oh, by the way... ETU's ETA ASAP!! It's coming...

AreYaSerious
12-04-2011, 12:23 AM
also i was at the mall hot topic had the ryder broski shirts...they didn't have it in my size #areyouseriousbro!

#aysb
#wwyki

AreYaSerious
12-04-2011, 12:24 AM
Okay, my night officially got boring lol. I'm in a VERY boring spot tonight... so, NOTHING but time on my hands... you bastards better keep me awake and happy... just about 6 and a half hours left. Oh, by the way... ETU's ETA ASAP!! It's coming...

I could stop procrastinating and work on what we talked about.

HolyJose2391
12-04-2011, 12:26 AM
Just got back from seeing the Muppets...it was awesome

Broc
12-04-2011, 12:27 AM

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab57/The_Sullinator/Socko.png

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 12:36 AM

That will definitely work.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 12:37 AM

Hate. So. Much. Hate.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 12:40 AM
Just to get you guys riled up. I read a part of ETU just now and it was one of the most amazing things my eyes have ever sawded. Read. Every. Damn. Word.

HolyJose2391
12-04-2011, 12:40 AM
Hate. So. Much. Hate.

I take it you would like to see it? Lol

zapphoman
12-04-2011, 12:41 AM
@R(ob): Your beard is a beautiful thing bro!

@HolyJose: IC: WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT?!!! EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU CAN'T FINISH A MATCH THE HONORABLE WAY!!! You know it, Malcolm knows it, Kim Kardashian knows it, Justin Timberlake knows it, Timbaland knows it, Pharrel knows it, Eminem knows it, Marilyn Manson knows, that fatass guy who shows up on WWE programming wearing a thong and dancing knows it, Kelly Kelly, even though she can't fucking open her eyes, knows it, AND DID THE ALPHA DOGGGG MENTIONNNNNNNNN....THE ALPHA DOG FOR DAMNNNNNN SURRE KNOWS IT!!!! (Pauses for a moment as the fans cheer his name.)

Fans: ALPHA DOG! ALPHA DOG! ALPHA DOG!

Alpha: That is something that you'll never understand HolyJose. It's not about some damn title. Every time The Alpha Dog comes into the arena and the fans do this...(fans continue cheering) You don't need a title. Titleholders can be forgotten but the ones that made the impact, really tugged at the...emotions of the fans will always be remember. That's why everybody will always remember that motherfuckers strength, that motherfuckers passion, THAT MOTHERFUCKERS SKILL, AND THAT'S WHY THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT MOTHERFUCKERS NAMEEEEEEEE!!!!

(Lifts the mic in the air as all of The Alpha Dog's bitches scream....)

Fans: THE ALPHA DOG!!!!!

AreYaSerious
12-04-2011, 12:41 AM

http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss94/frank996960/Miz-Really.jpg

I lol'd at your post.

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 12:43 AM
Just to get you guys riled up. I read a part of ETU just now and it was one of the most amazing things my eyes have ever sawded. Read. Every. Damn. Word.

I don't like you >:[ Angering successful....jerk lol xD

Broc
12-04-2011, 12:45 AM

I honestly will be reading every word when it's up... which will take forever, but knowing Kash, I'm sure it will be worth it

HolyJose2391
12-04-2011, 12:51 AM
@R(ob): Your beard is a beautiful thing bro!

@HolyJose: IC: WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT?!!! EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU CAN'T FINISH A MATCH THE HONORABLE WAY!!! You know it, Malcolm knows it, Kim Kardashian knows it, Justin Timberlake knows it, Timbaland knows it, Pharrel knows it, Eminem knows it, Marilyn Manson knows, that fatass guy who shows up on WWE programming wearing a thong and dancing knows it, Kelly Kelly, even though she can't fucking open her eyes, knows it, AND DID THE ALPHA DOGGGG MENTIONNNNNNNNN....THE ALPHA DOG FOR DAMNNNNNN SURRE KNOWS IT!!!! (Pauses for a moment as the fans cheer his name.)

Fans: ALPHA DOG! ALPHA DOG! ALPHA DOG!

Alpha: That is something that you'll never understand HolyJose. It's not about some damn title. Every time The Alpha Dog comes into the arena and the fans do this...(fans continue cheering) You don't need a title. Titleholders can be forgotten but the ones that made the impact, really tugged at the...emotions of the fans will always be remember. That's why everybody will always remember that motherfuckers strength, that motherfuckers passion, THAT MOTHERFUCKERS SKILL, AND THAT'S WHY THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT MOTHERFUCKERS NAMEEEEEEEE!!!!

(Lifts the mic in the air as all of The Alpha Dog's bitches scream....)

Fans: THE ALPHA DOG!!!!!

IC: and what you don't get is that the fan reaction it doesn't affect me anymore. They're just a bunch of assholes no worse than I am. They prefer to cheer for someone like you when I who leads a clean life, I don't boast about my sex life. No you and they embody what this world lacks morals. But the fact is I am he'll bent on proving I am the best. I am tired of taking the backseat while others rise to the top. I've earned my shot to be at the top. Im not going to be trampled upon anymore. As for championships I beg to differ people remember who the champion is. The gold that goes around my waist is taken to a whole new prestige. If you're not in this business to win championships then why are you here? Simple as that. I don't care if people forget me I care about proving to myself I am the best this company has to offer and that's what championships mean to me.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 01:01 AM
@HJ - Yes, I'm a HUGE Muppet fan. I haven't been able to see it yet due to all of my overtime at work and my schedule changing and all.

@Silver - #UMADBRO? :p

@Zapp - Thanks man! I appreciate all the love the beard is getting lol. It means a lot!

zapphoman
12-04-2011, 01:08 AM
IC: and hat you don't get is that the fan reaction it doesn't affect me anymore. They're just a bunch of assholes no worse than I am. They prefer to cheer for someone like you when I who leads a clean life, I don't boast about my sex life. No you and they embody what this world lacks morals. But the fact is I am he'll bent on proving I am the best. I am tired of taking the backseat while others rise to the top. I've earned my shot to be at the top. Im not going to be trampled upon anymore. As for championships I beg to differ people remember who the champion is. The gold that goes around my waist is taken to a whole new prestige. If you're not in this business to win championships then why are you here? Simple as that. I don't care if people forget me I care about proving to myself I am the best this company has to offer and that's what championships mean to me.

IC: What? The best with a steel chair? Do you not understand? Your going to look back someday HolyJose, and your going to wonder to yourself, "Did I really deserve any of those titles?" You proved to The Alpha Dog two things. One, that you could never be trusted and two, that something else, not you, has to win your battles for you. YOUR NOT WORTHY TO STAND IN THE ALPHA DOGS YARD!!!

AreYaSerious
12-04-2011, 01:23 AM
So I'm pretty excited about ETU.

SilverGhost
12-04-2011, 01:29 AM
Kash man, kill the poor souls that is delaying ETU and please post it :(

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 01:29 AM
Kash man, kill the poor souls that is delaying ETU and please post it :(

I think he's just fucking with you guys now lol.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 01:36 AM
If I'm not mistaken guys... it has BEGUN!!!

AreYaSerious
12-04-2011, 02:02 AM
If I'm not mistaken guys... it has BEGUN!!!

I guess I will see ETU tomorrow, because I gotta get up in the morning. Night everyone.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-04-2011, 02:03 AM
I guess I will see ETU tomorrow, because I gotta get up in the morning. Night everyone.

That sucks... It's coming up too. Like, damn soon lol.

AreYaSerious
12-04-2011, 02:14 AM
That sucks... It's coming up too. Like, damn soon lol.

Well I guess I can wait.

THEKEVINBRAND
12-04-2011, 02:15 AM
Hey Rob came across your promo earlier only posting now because of me being busy, and BRAVO!