PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

AreYaSerious
12-01-2011, 03:21 AM
IC (As RedRuM): "You think I'm fuckin' stupid nigga? The only reason yo' dumb ass is even bringin' me into this shit is because you done playin' grab ass with KM an' shit. Go back to yo' homo lovin' shit an' I'ma go back to whoopin' dat ass on some CoD.. Now leave me alone, NIGGA! Oh, you talk about my momma again an' I'ma have your balls plastered to RomanFlares chin. Ya' dig?"

IC: Do I think you're stupid? Well let's see here. The way you pronounce your words, and your shallow threats. Well I know you're stupid. In fact I have a poem for you, your people call it rap.
Well here it goes.
Bitch, you aren't shit, I will fucking slap you like the little bitch you are.
Don't fuck with me, I will track you down and beat your ass down with a crowbar!
I'm the real deal now, get use to it and have some respect!
If you don't you will be dealing with the pain that I will inflict!
Now your so stupid cause you call me a mother fucker
I'm going to make it true I will find your mom cause I heard she's a great sucker
I'm not scared of you, and you're all bark and not fucking bite.
If you step in the ring with me, I will lock on the Vertecrusher then it's goodnight!
You may think your bad and shit RedRum
I think you're overrated, stupid and fucking dumb.
Don't fuck with me because when I'm in the ring the roofs will be raising
Most of all, Remeber that I am Amazing!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-01-2011, 03:49 AM
IC: Do I think you're stupid? Well let's see here. The way you pronounce your words, and your shallow threats. Well I know you're stupid. In fact I have a poem for you, your people call it rap.

Well here it goes.

Bitch, you aren't shit, I will fucking slap you like the little bitch you are.

Don't fuck with me, I will track you down and beat your ass down with a crowbar!

I'm the real deal now, get use to it and have some respect!

If you don't you will be dealing with the pain that I will inflict!

Now your so stupid cause you call me a mother fucker

I'm going to make it true I will find your mom cause I heard she's a great sucker

I'm not scared of you, and you're all bark and not fucking bite.

If you step in the ring with me, I will lock on the Vertecrusher then it's goodnight!

You may think your bad and shit RedRum

I think you're overrated, stupid and fucking dumb.

Don't fuck with me because when I'm in the ring the roofs will be raising

Most of all, Remeber that I am Amazing!

IC (As RedRuM): "What the fuck you rappin' for honkey? That was hand down one of the fuckin' stupidest things I ever heard in my fuckin' life you dumb ass cracka' bitch! I don't know what you think you fuckin' know about me muthafucka' but, I ain't no fukin' R-Truth Jiggaboo nigga. That muthafucka' is a straight up slave ass nigger. Nigger. See, I'm about 3 things in my life, 1.) Makin' a ton of fuckin' money so I can have a slave as white as you... 2.) To have the biggest house on the planet. and 3.) To help out all the lil' nigga's in my hood. See? Not so much to ask. But you, you a young foolish ass nigga'.

You one of them fucking new dudes. You think this shit is all fun an' games. Little bitch wouldn't know what the fuck to do with a gun pressed on your fuckin' tempe, now would you? You'd piss an' shit your fukin' pants like the little pussy you are. I'm definitely not one to fuck wit' ya' heard... I'll come to your brand whenever I want, I'll fuck you up an' leave. Simple as that, don't get it twisted man... I am the fuckin' streets. You've NEVER dealt with someone like me. So there's somethin' yo' ass needs to do before you even think your good enough to come at me sideways an' shit... that's pretend you never talked to me in the first place nigga.

Just pretend you never even spoke my name an' all will be good. If not, I'ma find you. Trust an' Believe that. I'm not rapping some stupid shit here, I'm tryin' to give you real talk. I'll split yo' muthafuckin' wig off boy... Now, go back to playin' with the lower level muthafucka's before you find yourself in a world you want nothin' of...."

AreYaSerious
12-01-2011, 04:10 AM
IC (As RedRuM): "What the fuck you rappin' for honkey? That was hand down one of the fuckin' stupidest things I ever heard in my fuckin' life you dumb ass cracka' bitch! I don't know what you think you fuckin' know about me muthafucka' but, I ain't no fukin' R-Truth Jiggaboo nigga. That muthafucka' is a straight up slave ass nigger. Nigger. See, I'm about 3 things in my life, 1.) Makin' a ton of fuckin' money so I can have a slave as white as you... 2.) To have the biggest house on the planet. and 3.) To help out all the lil' nigga's in my hood. See? Not so much to ask. But you, you a young foolish ass nigga'.

You one of them fucking new dudes. You think this shit is all fun an' games. Little bitch wouldn't know what the fuck to do with a gun pressed on your fuckin' tempe, now would you? You'd piss an' shit your fukin' pants like the little pussy you are. I'm definitely not one to fuck wit' ya' heard... I'll come to your brand whenever I want, I'll fuck you up an' leave. Simple as that, don't get it twisted man... I am the fuckin' streets. You've NEVER dealt with someone like me. So there's somethin' yo' ass needs to do before you even think your good enough to come at me sideways an' shit... that's pretend you never talked to me in the first place nigga.

Just pretend you never even spoke my name an' all will be good. If not, I'ma find you. Trust an' Believe that. I'm not rapping some stupid shit here, I'm tryin' to give you real talk. I'll split yo' muthafuckin' wig off boy... Now, go back to playin' with the lower level muthafucka's before you find yourself in a world you want nothin' of...."

IC: Well I'm here for 1.) To wrestle and challenge myself. 2.) Win championships 3.) Push myself so I will become the top Talent of JBW.
You are the streets? I was raised on the streets of Detroit Michigan! If you want a real street fight I'm down! . I can handle the streets. If you are the streets I can handle you. Find me, I dare you. You don't know who you're messing with RedRum. I've been through the same shit, if not more then you. So I know what the streets are like! I know what it's like to have a gun pulled on you! i know what it's like to be shot at. I been shot at a couple times for no apparent reason! I been stabbed. I stood up for myself, and I fought back. However I don't take everything so serious as you do! I try to have fun, and show a personality that really shines, instead of being a thug! You know for being homeless on and off. I still managed to get my GED, and get a college education! I didn't let it stop me. I risen above the streets, and became something. You however don't want to become anything better all you want to do is be a worthless trash talking thug! If you think you can beat my ass. Then go for it RedRuM. As much as I would love to step in the ring with you.... I think we should have our "match" in the streets. Fight until the person can't stand. Is that something you want? If it is come find me, and I will be happy to beat you ass down. You see I'm a badass, you're nothing but a worthless little punk.
I have a feeling you won't be looking for me, because you're nothing but talk!

samoan619
12-01-2011, 05:21 AM
Showdown is in the building..

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-01-2011, 05:45 AM
IC: Well I'm here for 1.) To wrestle and challenge myself. 2.) Win championships 3.) Push myself so I will become the top Talent of JBW.

You are the streets? I was raised on the streets of Detroit Michigan! If you want a real street fight I'm down! . I can handle the streets. If you are the streets I can handle you. Find me, I dare you. You don't know who you're messing with RedRum. I've been through the same shit, if not more then you. So I know what the streets are like! I know what it's like to have a gun pulled on you! i know what it's like to be shot at. I been shot at a couple times for no apparent reason! I been stabbed. I stood up for myself, and I fought back. However I don't take everything so serious as you do! I try to have fun, and show a personality that really shines, instead of being a thug! You know for being homeless on and off. I still managed to get my GED, and get a college education! I didn't let it stop me. I risen above the streets, and became something. You however don't want to become anything better all you want to do is be a worthless trash talking thug! If you think you can beat my ass. Then go for it RedRuM. As much as I would love to step in the ring with you.... I think we should have our "match" in the streets. Fight until the person can't stand. Is that something you want? If it is come find me, and I will be happy to beat you ass down. You see I'm a badass, you're nothing but a worthless little punk.

I have a feeling you won't be looking for me, because you're nothing but talk!

IC (As RedRuM): "Look... I'ma break it down real simple. While you were talkin' trash, your brother was taken hostage. While you were talkin' trash, your childhood house went up in flames with the current people still livin' inside. While you were talkin' trash, your Mom and Dad's house was robbed. Yeah, on the South Side nigga! I'm from THE city, I'm from New York! I was born in Chicago an' went back and forth... I have a ton of peeps in Detroit... you keep talkin' yo' shit, your brother gonna' get peeled back. This ain't no muthafuckin' game, bitch.

I don't care what you've done, what you have and where you are in life. None of that affects me in the least... you have no idea who I am, what I've accomplished or what I'm about so, you keep talkin' shit, I'll keep takin' family members, and doin' what I do. Tempt me pussy, speaking of pussy... your sister just turned 18 right? I'd keep an eye on her... drop this now or you won't be so fuckin' amazing six feet under, ya' dig?"

tnawhat
12-01-2011, 06:21 AM
wow my sig is getting long

Enforcer23
12-01-2011, 06:24 AM
First up sweet work from sau enjoyed that

Great work from silver ghost as always enjoyed reading that...

R(OB) looks like redrum and may have now ment hope for a rematch aye..or ya scared ;D

And congrats to shining light ya the new showdown champ great work

To kevin well I didint see that happening but ya did a good job

K-Jammin
12-01-2011, 06:33 AM
Sau, love what your doing with Showdown bruv! and shout out to Shining Light for winning the Showdown Title!!

tnawhat
12-01-2011, 06:57 AM
Jingle bells k jammin smell

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-01-2011, 06:57 AM
I read SHOWDOWN! earlier but couldn't comment due to work being well... work lol. But, we all know what time it is:

R(OB)'S "FAVE FIVE" OF THE WEEK! (SHUCKY DUCKY QUACK QUACK!):

05.) SERRA'S ENTRANCE INTO THE BUILDING.

04.) T1CG.

03.) SIN/G-SCORP.

02.) LARRY ZBYSKO. ALL OF HIM.

01.) SHINING LIGHT BECOMING SHOWDOWN! CHAMPION!!!!

aloisick
12-01-2011, 07:00 AM
Showdown is in the building..

what happened with myn promo bruv? great showdown none the less

aloisick
12-01-2011, 07:02 AM
I read SHOWDOWN! earlier but couldn't comment due to work being well... work lol. But, we all know what time it is:

R(OB)'S "FAVE FIVE" OF THE WEEK! (SHUCKY DUCKY QUACK QUACK!):

05.) SERRA'S ENTRANCE INTO THE BUILDING.

04.) T1CG.

03.) SIN/G-SCORP.

02.) LARRY ZBYSKO. ALL OF HIM.

01.) SHINING LIGHT BECOMING SHOWDOWN! CHAMPION!!!!

yeah i made the fab five ty ty in all honesty though i agree exactly with that list and order

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-01-2011, 07:05 AM
I have a petition in my signature at the bottom asking you to sign so I can get a job writing for eWN. :) Please sign it... you'll be seeing more people with the sigs as well... I honestly had no doing in this I swear. Just a bunch of dudes who believe in me got it started!!

tnawhat
12-01-2011, 07:09 AM
I have a petition in my signature at the bottom asking you to sign so I can get a job writing for eWN. :) Please sign it... you'll be seeing more people with the sigs as well... I honestly had no doing in this I swear. Just a bunch of dudes who believe in me got it started!!

Signed my man

Poot-Hair
12-01-2011, 07:16 AM
I have a petition in my signature at the bottom asking you to sign so I can get a job writing for eWN. :) Please sign it... you'll be seeing more people with the sigs as well... I honestly had no doing in this I swear. Just a bunch of dudes who believe in me got it started!! Hey R(ob) are you able to get on skype? I want to send you a song I just recorded yesterday. I want feedback!!

aloisick
12-01-2011, 07:20 AM
Hey R(ob) are you able to get on skype? I want to send you a song I just recorded yesterday. I want feedback!!

what music you write?

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-01-2011, 07:26 AM
Hey R(ob) are you able to get on skype? I want to send you a song I just recorded yesterday. I want feedback!!

I'm on but, you're not?

tnawhat
12-01-2011, 07:40 AM
Bored!!!!!

Poot-Hair
12-01-2011, 07:44 AM
what music you write? a little bit of everything man, hard rock/metal/blues/ and even a little country when i'm drunk enough

aloisick
12-01-2011, 07:44 AM
I'm on but, you're not?

i recorded a song to stone colds theme once and undertakers

aloisick
12-01-2011, 07:45 AM
a little bit of everything man, hard rock/metal/blues/ and even a little country when i'm drunk enoughlol cool i do rap/freestyle/pop and soft rock

Poot-Hair
12-01-2011, 07:49 AM
lol cool i do rap/freestyle/pop and soft rock its the first song I've recorded since being back from Iraq, I'm hoping people like it well enough. If not *shrugs* i did it for me anyways lol

aloisick
12-01-2011, 07:51 AM
its the first song I've recorded since being back from Iraq, I'm hoping people like it well enough. If not *shrugs* i did it for me anyways lol

is it about iraq?

Poot-Hair
12-01-2011, 08:02 AM
is it about iraq? ehhh yes and no. It's more about me trying to piece my life back together after being hurt in iraq. Some of the lyrics "when you wake in the morning and put on your blood stained dress. You hide the scars that it gave you deep inside" the "it" is the i.e.d. that injured me

aloisick
12-01-2011, 08:04 AM
ehhh yes and no. It's more about me trying to piece my life back together after being hurt in iraq. Some of the lyrics "when you wake in the morning and put on your blood stained dress. You hide the scars that it gave you deep inside" the "it" is the i.e.d. that injured me

sorry for sounding dumb but whats i e d

Poot-Hair
12-01-2011, 08:08 AM
sorry for sounding dumb but whats i e d i.e.d is an improvised explosive devise. car bombs, road bombs, suicide bombs, are all i.e.d's. The guys in iraq and afghanistan pretty much just rig up whatever they can get their hands on to blow. you'd be suprised at all the stuff i've seen 'em made from

aloisick
12-01-2011, 08:12 AM
i.e.d is an improvised explosive devise. car bombs, road bombs, suicide bombs, are all i.e.d's. The guys in iraq and afghanistan pretty much just rig up whatever they can get their hands on to blow. you'd be suprised at all the stuff i've seen 'em made from

oooh ok fair enough cool lyrics by the way

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-01-2011, 08:43 AM
Just given an insane feat do be done by Ka$h... I'm nervous but, I'm down!!! FOR THE CAUSE!!

aloisick
12-01-2011, 08:47 AM
Just given an insane feat do be done by Ka$h... I'm nervous but, I'm down!!! FOR THE CAUSE!!

good luck broski

tnawhat
12-01-2011, 09:17 AM
sick whata whore

aloisick
12-01-2011, 09:19 AM
sick whata whore

why everyone calling me a whore i do less whoring then anyone thats why i have more creative post then everyone

i consider rob a friend so i truly wish him good luck

tnawhat
12-01-2011, 09:21 AM
na not that you have like the last reply in like 4 other threads

tnawhat
12-01-2011, 09:21 AM
how is fatherdom going

aloisick
12-01-2011, 09:22 AM
na not that you have like the last reply in like 4 other threads

thats cos i get on late when no ones on lol

tnawhat
12-01-2011, 09:25 AM
i know right
my fuked up sleep scedual is no use
anyhu dis is moved me above el gabo in overall posts rankings so i think i might call it a night
done my jobs for kash
its 3:30 and i got work at 8 so night jaybeedubblyou

tnawhat
12-01-2011, 09:26 AM
robareid im comming for your spot next btw
PEACE OWT

aloisick
12-01-2011, 09:28 AM
robareid im comming for your spot next btw
PEACE OWT

when you get a chance check out DAS-WA bio please tell me what you think

tnawhat
12-01-2011, 09:30 AM
when you get a chance check out DAS-WA bio please tell me what you think

??????????? what dat

aloisick
12-01-2011, 09:31 AM
??????????? what dat

my new character in roster thread

tnawhat
12-01-2011, 09:32 AM
will do man

HeelTurn
12-01-2011, 09:38 AM
Weelllll that was a great Supershow and press conference. Loved the idea of it, it adds more grandeur to the whole thing, would love to see more.

Havent read Showdown yet but its on my to do list, which consists of writing promos, finding some videos fo segments and Jessica Jane Clement.

Now for the ETU PPV please.

THEKEVINBRAND
12-01-2011, 09:46 AM
WEll I lost, it's all part of the business, I'm not gonna go on a tirade because I lost something I can gain back

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-01-2011, 10:20 AM
You people better read every fucking word of this damn PPV that's coming your way. I mean EVERY FUCKING WORD!!!! >8{

The amount of sleeplessness, man power and everything in between that it took to get this PPV out... it's worth it. Hell... they brought me out of retirement for this damn thing. It was needed. Ka$h is but one man running this ship... He's put a lot of effort and time into this PPV. No one knew he was trying to do it on his own. He messages me and the details aren't really important but know this... shit went down, Zapph and I pulled some fucking magic out of our asses and we helped Ka$h through it. There are 17 matches in total and I'm asking that they all be read. This was a labour of pain and frustration. Ka$h still has stuff to do on his own.

But, the PPV is all done, it's the piecing together, coloring and fixing of things that need to be done still... and that's all on Ka$h for the most part... I'm not going to give out a time frame on when it will be up, that's Ka$h's business to tell you all. I will say though... please be patient and please read it. It's one helluva special PPV and it deserves it. Thanks guys!

aloisick
12-01-2011, 10:26 AM
You people better read every fucking word of this damn PPV that's coming your way. I mean EVERY FUCKING WORD!!!! >8{

The amount of sleeplessness, man power and everything in between that it took to get this PPV out... it's worth it. Hell... they brought me out of retirement for this damn thing. It was needed. Ka$h is but one man running this ship... He's put a lot of effort and time into this PPV. No one knew he was trying to do it on his own. He messages me and the details aren't really important but know this... shit went down, Zapph and I pulled some fucking magic out of our asses and we helped Ka$h through it. There are 17 matches in total and I'm asking that they all be read. This was a labour of pain and frustration. Ka$h still has stuff to do on his own.

But, the PPV is all done, it's the piecing together, coloring and fixing of things that need to be done still... and that's all on Ka$h for the most part... I'm not going to give out a time frame on when it will be up, that's Ka$h's business to tell you all. I will say though... please be patient and please read it. It's one helluva special PPV and it deserves it. Thanks guys!

wow how good is our man kash doing all this as well as rob, zapph and all others involved

SilverGhost
12-01-2011, 10:56 AM
That was a really good Showdown! Great job Sau and everyone involved!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-01-2011, 11:00 AM
That was a really good Showdown! Great job Sau and everyone involved!

Yo dude, 'RuM had a big outing last night a few pages back lol. Check it out if you wish.

SilverGhost
12-01-2011, 11:21 AM
WE WANT RedRuM! WWWYKI!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-01-2011, 11:33 AM
WE WANT RedRuM! WWWYKI!

When Shuriken says it... something must be done! Give him a SHOWDOWN! Championship opportunity! #RedRuMGOLD

THEKEVINBRAND
12-01-2011, 11:36 AM
When Shuriken says it... something must be done! Give him a SHOWDOWN! Championship opportunity! #RedRuMGOLD

If only I can help you with that but I'm not champion anymore

BlackFalcon
12-01-2011, 11:44 AM
Hey guys what's up? just reading about all the talk on the SuperFly Division back a few pages and can't wait to get in on that action. Jamie 'The Eagle' Evans will hopefully be debuting soon, and I can't wait for the Division to really start rolling forwards.

Shining Light
12-01-2011, 11:57 AM
IC: *There is a long queue of cars trying to leave the Showdown Arena. Horns are beeping and people are leaning their heads out of their windows to shout at the other cars. People are eagerly discussing the show’s events, when their car radios begin to make a static noise. All the cars stop as people try and figure out what is happening. Shining Light’s voice then begins to emit from the sound unit*

As all of you will know by now, I am the new Showdown Heavyweight Champion. I am aware of the fact that some of you vapid hypocrites will class my victory as a “fluke”, but it doesn’t matter. For a win is still a win, and in this case, it is a very big win. I would like to remind everyone that we are currently in the midst of a “Holy War” and I hope that none of you are thinking that my victory will persuade me to call an end to it. The Lord has given me a mission and nothing can distract me from it. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. I will end the life of Kayden James, and the elite followers of God will follow me into the New World.

I will admit that it does not matter that I hold this title, as it only solidifies my status as the best wrestler here on Showdown. My victory is the first stepping stone on my way to domination of JBW, and I and my Assassins Creed are already preparing our next step. I know that holding the Showdown Heavyweight Championship places a big target on my back, but I eagerly await any challenge that will come my way. The Lord is on my side, and he is a foe that can never be defeated. You will lose that match… and you will lose your life.

Some of you may see my win as revenge against Kevin Matthews. You see, nearly a month ago at New Horizons, I was scheduled for a match against Daniel May for the Showdown Heavyweight Championship. However, that “freak” of a General Manager T1CG insisted on adding Matthews to the match, therefore ruining my chances of becoming Champion. After the match, I made a vow to myself that I would get revenge one day, and it seems that day has arrived. Kevin Matthews can tell anyone that he will win back the title, but he is only convincing himself. For he knows that without this title, he is a nobody and he will always be a nobody. I urge you Matthews not to show up on Friday for our match, for it will mark the end of your career…

As I end my message now, I will remind you once again that we are in the midst of a “Holy War” and there is no way of stopping it. It will only end once the Devil has been defeated, so I urge you all to repent and ask the Lord for forgiveness. This is the only way to secure safety for yourselves and your loved ones, and the rest of you will perish alongside Kayden James. For as it is written in the book of Ezekiel: Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.”

*Shining Light begins to laugh manically, the car radios begin to make a static noise again and then they fall silent*

Poot-Hair
12-01-2011, 12:21 PM
IC: *There is a long queue of cars trying to leave the Showdown Arena. Horns are beeping and people are leaning their heads out of their windows to shout at the other cars. People are eagerly discussing the show’s events, when their car radios begin to make a static noise. All the cars stop as people try and figure out what is happening. Shining Light’s voice then begins to emit from the sound unit*

As all of you will know by now, I am the new Showdown Heavyweight Champion. I am aware of the fact that some of you vapid hypocrites will class my victory as a “fluke”, but it doesn’t matter. For a win is still a win, and in this case, it is a very big win. I would like to remind everyone that we are currently in the midst of a “Holy War” and I hope that none of you are thinking that my victory will persuade me to call an end to it. The Lord has given me a mission and nothing can distract me from it. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. I will end the life of Kayden James, and the elite followers of God will follow me into the New World.

I will admit that it does not matter that I hold this title, as it only solidifies my status as the best wrestler here on Showdown. My victory is the first stepping stone on my way to domination of JBW, and I and my Assassins Creed are already preparing our next step. I know that holding the Showdown Heavyweight Championship places a big target on my back, but I eagerly await any challenge that will come my way. The Lord is on my side, and he is a foe that can never be defeated. You will lose that match… and you will lose your life.

Some of you may see my win as revenge against Kevin Matthews. You see, nearly a month ago at New Horizons, I was scheduled for a match against Daniel May for the Showdown Heavyweight Championship. However, that “freak” of a General Manager T1CG insisted on adding Matthews to the match, therefore ruining my chances of becoming Champion. After the match, I made a vow to myself that I would get revenge one day, and it seems that day has arrived. Kevin Matthews can tell anyone that he will win back the title, but he is only convincing himself. For he knows that without this title, he is a nobody and he will always be a nobody. I urge you Matthews not to show up on Friday for our match, for it will mark the end of your career…

As I end my message now, I will remind you once again that we are in the midst of a “Holy War” and there is no way of stopping it. It will only end once the Devil has been defeated, so I urge you all to repent and ask the Lord for forgiveness. This is the only way to secure safety for yourselves and your loved ones, and the rest of you will perish alongside Kayden James. For as it is written in the book of Ezekiel: Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.”

*Shining Light begins to laugh manically, the car radios begin to make a static noise again and then they fall silent* IC (as Kayden James): "holy war?" HOLY WAR?!? What you call a "Holy War" Shining Light is nothing more than another branch of your cowardice. You say you have declared war on me but what have you really done? Hide behind a big screen and talk, hide behind your two cronies and talk, then attack me from behind? You're afraid of me Shining Light and rightfully so. My message rings true to these fans and you see this, you're envious of me because people see the futility of your message and it falls on deaf ears.

So enjoy your golden idol that you so proudly wear around your waist. Relish the fact that the devil has given you this gift. My and my God will be coming to take it from you soon enough and when I do.....I'm going to purify in holy fire...and from it's ashes will be something pure, something godly....the Archangel has spoken

SilverGhost
12-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Shining Light, Kayden James, RedRuM= Showdown

Shining Light
12-01-2011, 12:28 PM
IC (as Kayden James): "holy war?" HOLY WAR?!? What you call a "Holy War" Shining Light is nothing more than another branch of your cowardice. You say you have declared war on me but what have you really done? Hide behind a big screen and talk, hide behind your two cronies and talk, then attack me from behind? You're afraid of me Shining Light and rightfully so. My message rings true to these fans and you see this, you're envious of me because people see the futility of your message and it falls on deaf ears.

So enjoy your golden idol that you so proudly wear around your waist. Relish the fact that the devil has given you this gift. My and my God will be coming to take it from you soon enough and when I do.....I'm going to purify in holy fire...and from it's ashes will be something pure, something godly....the Archangel has spoken

IC: Oh Kayden James... how sorely mistaken you are. It is ok to admit that you are afraid of me, any human being is. You see Kayden, wars are not won by the Leader immediately placing himself straight into the battlefield, they are won by tactics. You are clearly jealous that despite your so called "huge fanbase", not one of them has volunteered to assist you. Whilst I gained two loyal soldiers within the first week!

You can continue to convince yourself that you will be victorious in this war, but when the dust has settled and the cries of war have fallen silent... it will be me who is standing tall and it will be me who is classed as the "Savior of the World"

Poot-Hair
12-01-2011, 12:29 PM
Shining Light, Kayden James, RedRuM= Showdown Awww shucks thank you lol. It's only going to intensify the next couple of weeks. Bank on it.

Shining Light
12-01-2011, 12:32 PM
Awww shucks thank you lol. It's only going to intensify the next couple of weeks. Bank on it.

I agree, watch out for this space. It's going to get hot... and it's definitely going to get holy ;)

Shining Light
12-01-2011, 12:35 PM
http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID7161/images/assassins-creed-2.jpg

Shining's new attire! Except there's a cross on the red belt :)

Poot-Hair
12-01-2011, 12:38 PM
IC: Oh Kayden James... how sorely mistaken you are. It is ok to admit that you are afraid of me, any human being is. You see Kayden, wars are not won by the Leader immediately placing himself straight into the battlefield, they are won by tactics. You are clearly jealous that despite your so called "huge fanbase", not one of them has volunteered to assist you. Whilst I gained two loyal soldiers within the first week!

You can continue to convince yourself that you will be victorious in this war, but when the dust has settled and the cries of war have fallen silent... it will be me who is standing tall and it will be me who is classed as the "Savior of the World" IC: Afraid of you?!? I've looked into your eyes, I've seen the fear that oozes from your every pore. Your "tactics" as you say are for naught. Whereas you've been nothing but talk and backstabbing, I've been coming out week in and week out and PROVING to the fans and followers of SHOWDOWN! that I am the Angel of Change this sport truly needs. Don't you see that? Or are you so blinded you can't? You can talk until your lips fall off and it will do no good if you have nothing to back it up.

I need not anyone to stand with me other than my God. I will never ask anyone to assist me unlike you. I'll have that belt Shining Light, sooner rather than later.

Shining Light
12-01-2011, 12:44 PM
IC: Afraid of you?!? I've looked into your eyes, I've seen the fear that oozes from your every pore. Your "tactics" as you say are for naught. Whereas you've been nothing but talk and backstabbing, I've been coming out week in and week out and PROVING to the fans and followers of SHOWDOWN! that I am the Angel of Change this sport truly needs. Don't you see that? Or are you so blinded you can't? You can talk until your lips fall off and it will do no good if you have nothing to back it up.

I need not anyone to stand with me other than my God. I will never ask anyone to assist me unlike you. I'll have that belt Shining Light, sooner rather than later.

I have nothing to back up my words? May I remind you that I have the Showdown Heavyweight Championship. God has entrusted me with this as an early reward for the pain I will go through when I defeat you.

I respect you Kayden James and I'm not going to deny it. Despite all the hatred that I have towards you, I respect you. You are clearly a deeply religious person, despite the fact that you worship a "false idol". If only you worshiped a true God, then this "Holy War" would not have begun.

You are the Devil's child Kayden James, and it is time that you are defeated. You can make any promises you want to your idiotic fans but they will not be with you when the going gets tough. They will abandon you and come to me for protection. But I will not permit them to progress to the Gate's of Heaven, they will be left on their own to survive and rest assured, they will all die

SilverGhost
12-01-2011, 12:51 PM
Holy war lol -eats popcorn-

Poot-Hair
12-01-2011, 12:54 PM
I have nothing to back up my words? May I remind you that I have the Showdown Heavyweight Championship. God has entrusted me with this as an early reward for the pain I will go through when I defeat you.

I respect you Kayden James and I'm not going to deny it. Despite all the hatred that I have towards you, I respect you. You are clearly a deeply religious person, despite the fact that you worship a "false idol". If only you worshiped a true God, then this "Holy War" would not have begun.

You are the Devil's child Kayden James, and it is time that you are defeated. You can make any promises you want to your idiotic fans but they will not be with you when the going gets tough. They will abandon you and come to me for protection. But I will not permit them to progress to the Gate's of Heaven, they will be left on their own to survive and rest assured, they will all die The Bible says in James 5:20 "Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins." It should be your job to save souls Shining Light not leave them on their own to survive and die. That in itself should be enough to prove to you that you are on the wrong path. I realize it's not enough and I realize that regardless of my attempts to sway you of your wayward lies and manipulations it will do no good. That is why my God has told me to rebuke you, to end you Shining Light.

You talk about respecting me? That's because I am of the right, the holy, the just. That is why you respect me. I have NO respect for you. None. Zero. Zip. You want my respect? You earn it. You prove to the fans that you are of God. You prove to me that you are worthy of my respect. And I can hold every championship in JBW and it doesn't mean that I'm anymore right in my message. Foolish boy...

Shining Light
12-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Holy war lol -eats popcorn-

IC: I do not know why you are laughing Shuriken. Me winning the Showdown Heavyweight Championship was the highlight of the evening. This "Holy War" will soon spread throughout JBW and everyone will be forced to choose a side. Those who align with the Devil will perish, those who align themselves with myself and my Assasians Creed will survive

thejman93
12-01-2011, 12:56 PM
*wakes up and kicks broc in the balls*

Haven't read SD! yet.

Getting there.

Poot-Hair
12-01-2011, 12:56 PM
Holy war lol -eats popcorn- *Takes popcorn and eats it in the name of my God* mmmmm holy popcorn

SilverGhost
12-01-2011, 01:00 PM
IC: I do not know why you are laughing Shuriken. Me winning the Showdown Heavyweight Championship was the highlight of the evening. This "Holy War" will soon spread throughout JBW and everyone will be forced to choose a side. Those who align with the Devil will perish, those who align themselves with myself and my Assasians Creed will survive

IC: I am laughing at you because you are a pathetic excuse of a man, a human being. So far, I have seen your actions and if you believe that your actions is righteous and pious, you are more delusional than I thought and your God is an evil being. "Believe in me and you shall live, if not die"? That doesn't sound Heavenly at all. If our paths cross one day.....I will show you the path of life.....the first step of the path of life is my knee smashing in your face. Maybe that will cure your delusions...

Poot-Hair
12-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Gotta go guys, gotta catch another workout and go to town for a couple hours. Peace out JABEsters!!

Shining Light
12-01-2011, 01:01 PM
The Bible says in James 5:20 "Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins." It should be your job to save souls Shining Light not leave them on their own to survive and die. That in itself should be enough to prove to you that you are on the wrong path. I realize it's not enough and I realize that regardless of my attempts to sway you of your wayward lies and manipulations it will do no good. That is why my God has told me to rebuke you, to end you Shining Light.

You talk about respecting me? That's because I am of the right, the holy, the just. That is why you respect me. I have NO respect for you. None. Zero. Zip. You want my respect? You earn it. You prove to the fans that you are of God. You prove to me that you are worthy of my respect. And I can hold every championship in JBW and it doesn't mean that I'm anymore right in my message. Foolish boy...

It is no concern of mine whether or not you have any respect for me. I have swallowed my pride and I have been honest. However, just because I respect you does not mean that I am willing to spare you of your life once you surrender to me. It seems that you misunderstood me when I said that I would leave people on their own to die. It is MY job to save those who are either faithful from the beginning or ask the Lord for forgiveness. Those who align themselves with you will perish, not those who align themselves with myself.

And you can win every championship in JBW, but you it doesn't make you any better than I am

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Weelllll that was a great Supershow and press conference. Loved the idea of it, it adds more grandeur to the whole thing, would love to see more.

Havent read Showdown yet but its on my to do list, which consists of writing promos, finding some videos fo segments and Jessica Jane Clement.

Now for the ETU PPV please.

Hope I made you loom good when I wrote for you.

Congratulations Shining Light good to see my fellow creative member with gold!time for me to win back some gold!

Shining Light
12-01-2011, 01:19 PM
IC: I am laughing at you because you are a pathetic excuse of a man, a human being. So far, I have seen your actions and if you believe that your actions is righteous and pious, you are more delusional than I thought and your God is an evil being. "Believe in me and you shall live, if not die"? That doesn't sound Heavenly at all. If our paths cross one day.....I will show you the path of life.....the first step of the path of life is my knee smashing in your face. Maybe that will cure your delusions...

And I look forward to that day in which we meet in the ring. People worship you, they idolize you... and it makes me SICK!
They should be worshiping God and rest assured, their judgement day will soon arrive. We shall soon see who the cowards are, once the "Holy Way" arrives at their doorstep.

You ought to watch your back Shuriken... maybe one night on WARfare, myself and my Assasians Creed will make an appearance...

jhorton1215
12-01-2011, 01:21 PM
Okay I'm back... Who all missed me?... No one... :(

thejman93
12-01-2011, 01:24 PM
Okay I'm back... Who all missed me?... No one... :(

Sure we did man.

Helluva Showdown!

Great stuff from Sau, SG, Poot, Shining (congrats on the win), 'sick, Kev, and E23

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 01:28 PM
IC: Let me know if you guys fight Satan himself in a holy war. I am God's favorite child I was put on this earth to bring a change and That's what I'll do. You two want to fight over who has a better religious view how about we remember we have one God and in his name we fight. Its proletariat like you two who give our God a bad name. This is What you get when you follow in Christ and not the Almighty

Shining Light
12-01-2011, 01:39 PM
IC: Let me know if you guys fight Satan himself in a holy war. I am God's favorite child I was put on this earth to bring a change and That's what I'll do. You two want to fight over who has a better religious view how about we remember we have one God and in his name we fight. Its proletariat like you two who give our God a bad name. This is What you get when you follow in Christ and not the Almighty

In case you haven't noticed, Kayden James is the Devil. He has convinced his followers to believe that he is God and it is something that I will not stand for! Azrael... I urge you to join my side, you claim you are born from God then prove it. Help me and my Assasians Creed to defeat the Devil and join us in the New World that comes afterwards

SilverGhost
12-01-2011, 01:46 PM
And I look forward to that day in which we meet in the ring. People worship you, they idolize you... and it makes me SICK!
They should be worshiping God and rest assured, their judgement day will soon arrive. We shall soon see who the cowards are, once the "Holy Way" arrives at their doorstep.

You ought to watch your back Shuriken... maybe one night on WARfare, myself and my Assasians Creed will make an appearance...

IC: They cheer for me because I WORK for everything. The people like hardwork. I didn't ask to be "worshiped" but I do everything for them.

You can bring yourself and you Assassins....you can even bring your Almighty himself.....I can take them down because I am not scared. I am true to my honor as a fighter and I believe that I can defeat you, Mr. Kira. Only cowards fight with their henchmen.....true human beings fight with their spirits and skills.

thejman93
12-01-2011, 01:50 PM
IC: They cheer for me because I WORK for everything. The people like hardwork. I didn't ask to be "worshiped" but I do everything for them.

You can bring yourself and you Assassins....you can even bring your Almighty himself.....I can take them down because I am not scared. I am true to my honor as a fighter and I believe that I can defeat you, Mr. Kira. Only cowards fight with their henchmen.....true human beings fight with their spirits and skills.

IC: Light, if you and you sheep ever show up on WARfare, I'll hit the ring so fast it'll make your head spin.

Stay at the kids table man, you can't handle the big boys.

Shining Light
12-01-2011, 01:52 PM

IC: We shall see about that... be prepared.

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 01:52 PM
In case you haven't noticed, Kayden James is the Devil. He has convinced his followers to believe that he is God and it is something that I will not stand for! Azrael... I urge you to join my side, you claim you are born from God then prove it. Help me and my Assasians Creed to defeat the Devil and join us in the New World that comes afterwards

OOC: That was as HolyJose lol

IC as Azrael: I am the angel of death I was sent by God to cause death and destruction I reluctantly agree with my brother on this issue following in Christ brings this. An HolyJose I am making my announcement now I'll be back next week. You better watch your back because I'll do motherfucker than break your arm

SilverGhost
12-01-2011, 01:54 PM
IC: We shall see about that... be prepared.

IC: I am always prepared for your insanity.....and I will hit back harder with the darkness within me.

Shining Light
12-01-2011, 01:57 PM
OOC: That was as HolyJose lol

IC as Azrael: I am the angel of death I was sent by God to cause death and destruction I reluctantly agree with my brother on this issue following in Christ brings this. An HolyJose I am making my announcement now I'll be back next week. You better watch your back because I'll do motherfucker than break your arm

OOC: Fucking hell man, sorry about that. I must have got mixed up lmfao :) There goes my push... jk lol

IC: I look forward to when we meet in the ring... then I will teach you a lesson about respecting those who are better than you

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 02:09 PM
OOC: Fucking hell man, sorry about that. I must have got mixed up lmfao :) There goes my push... jk lol

IC: I look forward to when we meet in the ring... then I will teach you a lesson about respecting those who are better than you

IC as Azrael: ha you think you're better than me I have faced some of the best on the world the only person on Showdown That can hold a candle to me is Kevin Matthews you you haven't proven anything and of you have something against Satan id be more than happy to send you to hell this goes to Kayden James too

Shining Light
12-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Well it would seem that Shining becoming Champion has made him some enemies ;)

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 02:36 PM
Well it would seem that Shining becoming Champion has made him some enemies ;)

I could never tell if he was a face or a heel

Shining Light
12-01-2011, 02:43 PM
I could never tell if he was a face or a heel

And I take that as constructive criticism :)

Shining is a heel because he practically hates everyone in JBW. He's determined to take over the World but thinks of it as "helping God". That's because he misunderstood the bible and thinks that God wants rid of everyone who doesn't follow him. I can see why you were confused, I believe that Kayden James has some "heel-ish" characteristics to him but he's recently built up a huge fanbase so he's generally being perceived as a face. Think of him as the local Priest who isn't afraid to speak his mind

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 02:51 PM
And I take that as constructive criticism :)

Shining is a heel because he practically hates everyone in JBW. He's determined to take over the World but thinks of it as "helping God". That's because he misunderstood the bible and thinks that God wants rid of everyone who doesn't follow him. I can see why you were confused, I believe that Kayden James has some "heel-ish" characteristics to him but he's recently built up a huge fanbase so he's generally being perceived as a face. Think of him as the local Priest who isn't afraid to speak his mind

See I thought it was the other way around lol

Shining Light
12-01-2011, 02:54 PM
See I thought it was the other way around lol

No no no lmfao :) That's one of the reasons why Sau decided to have a seating area collapse. Shining would get the blame and it would solidify his status as a heel

samoan619
12-01-2011, 03:00 PM
See the whole play on this Holy War is that its two Christians that are at war.. You see Showdown is a look at society through chaos and obscurity, it feels like Adult Swim meets the Ultimate Warrior then had a baby that thought it was the Daily Show, but some of the feuds like this Holy War, is just another play on life.. We have wars between religions, I mean big scale, thousands of people dying yearly.. But to have two of the same religion go at it, and with one having terrorist like responses.. Its like a reflection of how people think but to see it happen to their own, instead of another culture..

samoan619
12-01-2011, 03:01 PM
I just made all that stuff up, but it sure did sound good huh??

SilverGhost
12-01-2011, 03:10 PM
The sheer awesomeness mentioned by Sau and the Holy War brewing at Showdown= I can't wait for the next Showdown lol Oh Sau! You need something from me or later on?

samoan619
12-01-2011, 03:19 PM
The sheer awesomeness mentioned by Sau and the Holy War brewing at Showdown= I can't wait for the next Showdown lol Oh Sau! You need something from me or later on?

Thanks brotha, I know we all really appreciate it.. Not for this showing, but I definitely am gonna PM you about some future ideas.. I dont like to throw the spoilers out..

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-01-2011, 03:34 PM

It's been a few pages so, I'm quoting this so everyone can make sure they read it.

I just woke up after about almost 2 and a half hours of sleep and have PM'd Ka$h if there's anything else, I'm assuming he's a sleep or working... on that note I'M actually gonna' really go to bed now. My son's about to get off the bus and I'm so tired my eyes are burning.... so fellow JABEsters, Adieu and hopefully the PPV is up shortly. Be back in like 9 to 10 hours. Later.

RomanFlare
12-01-2011, 03:35 PM
It's been a few pages so, I'm quoting this so everyone can make sure they read it.

I just woke up after about almost 2 and a half hours of sleep and have PM'd Ka$h if there's anything else, I'm assuming he's a sleep or working... on that note I'M actually gonna' really go to bed now. My son's about to get off the bus and I'm so tired my eyes are burning.... so fellow JABEsters, Adieu and hopefully the PPV is up shortly. Be back in like 9 to 10 hours. Later.

Yo dawg. I heard you like sleep, but did you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WdNBcHPwYg

AreYaSerious
12-01-2011, 03:35 PM
IC (As RedRuM): "Look... I'ma break it down real simple. While you were talkin' trash, your brother was taken hostage. While you were talkin' trash, your childhood house went up in flames with the current people still livin' inside. While you were talkin' trash, your Mom and Dad's house was robbed. Yeah, on the South Side nigga! I'm from THE city, I'm from New York! I was born in Chicago an' went back and forth... I have a ton of peeps in Detroit... you keep talkin' yo' shit, your brother gonna' get peeled back. This ain't no muthafuckin' game, bitch.

I don't care what you've done, what you have and where you are in life. None of that affects me in the least... you have no idea who I am, what I've accomplished or what I'm about so, you keep talkin' shit, I'll keep takin' family members, and doin' what I do. Tempt me pussy, speaking of pussy... your sister just turned 18 right? I'd keep an eye on her... drop this now or you won't be so fuckin' amazing six feet under, ya' dig?"

IC: How am I talking shit? I want a street fight with RedRuM. The difference between you and me is. I can actually wrestle, and get hardcore. All you do is beat people down. Oh apparently you don't know me like you think. I'm an only child. so good luck finding my fictional brother and sister. If you really think you can put me six feet under. Do it..

What you say RedRuM? Andy Amazing vs. RedRum street fight... REAL street fight.

Shining Light
12-01-2011, 03:36 PM

Night R(ob), have a good sleep, you deserve it

AreYaSerious
12-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Night R(ob), have a good sleep, you deserve it

I totally agree

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Thanks brotha, I know we all really appreciate it.. Not for this showing, but I definitely am gonna PM you about some future ideas.. I dont like to throw the spoilers out..

It was a great explanation!

THEKEVINBRAND
12-01-2011, 04:42 PM
The FORMER Champ is here, now who missed me?

Broc
12-01-2011, 05:10 PM
*wakes up and kicks broc in the balls*

Haven't read SD! yet.

Getting there.

I love you to :)

anyway, I'm going to be reading showdown in a few, but considering I can already see a spoiler from in this discussion thread, let me say congrats to Shining Light :)

TheDevilsAdvocate
12-01-2011, 06:13 PM
I have missed a lot of shows after JBW's first SuperShow.

~Flips shades down~

Time to catch up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6wcov88pq0

AreYaSerious
12-01-2011, 06:57 PM
The FORMER Champ is here, now who missed me?

IC: Told you so.

aloisick
12-01-2011, 07:01 PM

IC as G-Scorp: its not nice to delight in others misfortunes.... its fukin hilarious though

thejman93
12-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Lol @ Sau. That was some heavy shit bruv; I bought it.

Broc, I was just returning the favor buddy. :p

THEKEVINBRAND
12-01-2011, 07:33 PM

Told me what? That I lost like a man

AreYaSerious
12-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Told me what? That I lost like a man

IC: That ass kissing will only get you so far, and now your momentum is going down hill.

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 08:19 PM
Lol @ Sau. That was some heavy shit bruv; I bought it.

Broc, I was just returning the favor buddy. :p

And I'm the pussy :) :p

thejman93
12-01-2011, 08:19 PM
And I'm the pussy :) :p

Hahahahaha!

Touche'

SilverGhost
12-01-2011, 08:20 PM
RedRuM in a Street Fight....I'm out! I'M OUT!!!

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 08:23 PM

Yea....I'm calling the SWAT team

thejman93
12-01-2011, 08:25 PM

Yea....I'm calling the SWAT team

Redrum is gonna be in a streetfight?

When?

SilverGhost
12-01-2011, 08:31 PM
Redrum is gonna be in a streetfight?

When?

I read a few pages back when Andy and RuM were talking and a street fight was mentioned lol

thejman93
12-01-2011, 08:34 PM
I read a few pages back when Andy and RuM were talking and a street fight was mentioned lol

Giggty Giggty Goo. :D:p

That'd be cool.

Alright fellas, I was gonna try to wait for the PPV but I think I gotta tap.

RomanFlare
12-01-2011, 08:40 PM
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2760/randy20orton20pioggia2c.gif

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 08:40 PM
Just read SHOWDOWN! Great show Sau. You know HolyJose would love to make another appearance on SHOWDOWN thisntimensince it's a brand :)

Poot-Hair
12-01-2011, 08:48 PM
I was reading back a couple pages and I wanted to make something clear. In my feud with Shining Light and myself, Shining is playing the part of "terroristic crazy ass muhfukkin' Christian heel" and I'm playing more of the "semi heel-ish more of a tweener face" sort of character. Both of us are Christian (sort of) but he's more violent and i'm trying to be reasonable.

@Sau- Pm's sent for the ppv, if you need me to change anything let me know
@Romanflare *kicks in the nuts and walks off*

AreYaSerious
12-01-2011, 08:52 PM

IC: RuM is just talk.

RomanFlare
12-01-2011, 08:55 PM
I was reading back a couple pages and I wanted to make something clear. In my feud with Shining Light and myself, Shining is playing the part of "terroristic crazy ass muhfukkin' Christian heel" and I'm playing more of the "semi heel-ish more of a tweener face" sort of character. Both of us are Christian (sort of) but he's more violent and i'm trying to be reasonable.

@Sau- Pm's sent for the ppv, if you need me to change anything let me know
@Romanflare *kicks in the nuts and walks off*

IC: At least I have testicles to kick. Yeah, I went there Uniball.

Poot-Hair
12-01-2011, 08:58 PM
IC: At least I have testicles to kick. Yeah, I went there Uniball. Uniball>Having his nuts kicked so hard they're mashed. Oh yeah I WENT there, Nutbutter ;)

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 09:00 PM
Speaking of a Holy War I posted this in the IC thread awhile back check it out!

The Creation Part 1: The Birth and Battle of Heaven

At the beginning of Time it took God 7 days to create the Earth and it is said that on the seventh day he took a rest. Now let me explain what really happened, on that day God realized that before he should create man he needed to create a balance for Earth so on the Seventh day God created his two most precious angels, Azrael and HolyJose. Before he sent them out into the world he had them train with his most elite Archangels for 16 years. Keep in mind a year in heaven is a thousand on earth. Under the tutilage of Gabriel and Matthew, Azrael and HolyJose grew to be fierce Angels and warriors. They became master swordsman and fighters. During a sparing session HolyJose proved he was far superior at combat that his brother. They dueled ferociously until HolyJose got the upper hand and took Azrael down.

"Heh, what a fight the thrill of competition it...it feels amazing"

*HolyJose helps Azrael out*

"Yea well you got lucky that's all, we'll duel again you'll see" said Azrael

Over the course of 16 years, they both became some of the top warriors in Heaven.

While training, Azrael made friends with other Angels and one Angel he considered his best friend and went by the name Lucifer, yes THE Lucifer. They would play during their time off and just joke around with the others. It was around the time that Lucifer began to act and think differently.

"Hey don't you think that maybe God isn't all that? That maybe someone else can take over?" Said Lucifer

"What do you mean by that?" replied Azrael

"What I mean is that God can't be all that powerful I mean I'm just as powerful as he is, why can't I hold some sort of higher position in Heaven?" said Lucifer

" Well, you are already one of God's favorite Angels, why would you want more?" Azrael trying to talk sense into Lucifer

"Because my friend, Power. A Position of power means I can rule not just heaven but even Earth in whatever way I want. Think about it I can make all those humans Worship ME!" said Lucifer

"You're insane! No way you can do that. You know what I have to go train we'll talk later" replied Azrael.

Azrael leaves and Lucifer begins to plot.

"Hey HolyJose," said Azrael in between clashes of the swords

"Yes Azrael" replied HolyJose

"Lucifer was saying some weird stuff earlier about ruling Heaven and Earth and making people worship him" said a worried Azrael

"He's always been an evil son of a bitch this doesn't surprise me I should run this by Gabriel or Matthew" said HolyJose in a serious tone

"Are you sure he just isn't joking around?" again in a worried tone asked Azrael

"They've been keeping a close eye on him trust, WHAT WAS THAT?!"

Off in the distant there is smoke and fire burning Lucifer has begun his attack on Heaven starting the battle of Heaven. HolyJose and Azrael pick up their swords and shields and go on into battle.

HolyJose begins fighting off demons, while Azrael begins to search of Lucifer. He finds Lucifer who is standing over a low ranking Angel who is bloodied and battered on the brink of death.

"What are you doing?" asked Azrael

"Exactly as I planne don doing. Taking over Heaven and taking my rightful spot on it's throne, now Azrael, my friend, join me or join the fate of the others it's your decision" said Lucifer.

"Never, we settle this now!"

Azrael and Lucifer begin to fight and seem evenly matched. Their swords clashing and shields blocking every blow. But Lucifer cheats and takes advantage over Azrael and begins slashing and leaving Azrael in a bloody mess"

"I warned you, you refused to listen. But since you're such a good friend, I'll let you join me anyways with on strike of this sword on your head you join my army"

*Lucifer lifts up his sword ready to bring it down over Azrael's head who is utterly defenseless. As he brings down the sword before it makes contact with Azrael's head it clashes with a sword*
"Leave. My. Brother. ALONE!"

"ahh HolyJose the prodigy! here to stop me I see!" said a cocky Lucifer

"We end this now! You and me" replied HolyJose

HolyJose and Lucifer do battle with HolyJose getting the upperhand and pushing Lucifer further away and even getting a few slashes in. It is then that HolyJose disarms Lucifer and he is defenseless. HolyJose throws down his sword and shield and puts his arms up. They're going to fight hand to hand. HolyJose wrestles down Lucifer and get's many punches in on Lucifer, it is then that HolyJose goes for a right hook that Lucifer dodges and grabs HolyJose's shieild and hits him with it. He hit him yet again for good measure and HolyJose is down lying next to his brother.

"How wonderful, two demons to add to my collection together we shall be powerful and unstoppable! Join me now and we shall rule with an Iron Fist, you know I deserve a new name, Satan, yes Satan sounds great to me The Devil himself and you my minions"

Azrael and HolyJose say in unison "Never!"

As Lucifer is about to bring down his sword on them Gabriel and Matthew show up and easily defeat Lucifer and banish him and his army to Hell. Azrael and HolyJose are treated as some of the bset angels due to their courage and not realizing Lucifer was not above cheating they vowed never to underestimate any opponent. This was just the beginning of their journey before they would become the wresters they are today. Before God decided to send each of them on their respective journey to bring balance to the Earth and all its people.

I hope you guys enjoy this. Thought it'd be an interesting take on the creation of God's Grace

SilverGhost
12-01-2011, 09:02 PM
IC: RuM is just talk.

Shoot shoot shoot shoot!

RomanFlare
12-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Uniball>Having his nuts kicked so hard they're mashed. Oh yeah I WENT there, Nutbutter ;)

IC: Woah! Watch out here, boys! We've got a badass in the house! I mean--look at that middle class hair! And that middle class NAME! Man--he must not only be a force in the ring but a saint with the ladies! I beat he's a boss at BRIDGE! Get on my level, knobjockey.

thejman93
12-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Yeah, I'm tapping.

Night kids.

RomanFlare
12-01-2011, 09:17 PM
Yeah, I'm tapping.

Night kids.

AND THE ROMAN ONE CLAIMS ANOTHER VICTIM!

Night Jman ;D

thejman93
12-01-2011, 09:20 PM
AND THE ROMAN ONE CLAIMS ANOTHER VICTIM!

IC: Wackjob.

OOC: Wackjob. :D

SilverGhost
12-01-2011, 09:23 PM
IC: All this holy talk....but I see that none of you have the necessary wrestling skill to back everything up. HolyJose, have you forgotten that it was by my darkness and my wrestling style that has defeated you? Mr. Kira, I am looking forward to the day that you come by to Warfare and come meet me, face to face. And just like HolyJose, we will see which is strongest, my darkness of competition or your holiness from God.

OOC: This is weird....its usually the dark types that are bad guys but its reversed here.

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 09:26 PM
IC: All this holy talk....but I see that none of you have the necessary wrestling skill to back everything up. HolyJose, have you forgotten that it was by my darkness and my wrestling style that has defeated you? Mr. Kira, I am looking forward to the day that you come by to Warfare and come meet me, face to face. And just like HolyJose, we will see which is strongest, my darkness of competition or your holiness from God.

OOC: This is weird....its usually the dark types that are bad guys but its reversed here.

IC: did I not say I was clouded? Shuriken next we meet I will beat you oh and this here bill is yours yea gotta get jaw surgery you jerk!

OOC: I think it's because there area lot of Christian assholes who preach sinners go to hell and play off that

ALSO READ MY STORY!!!! Pwease :)

RomanFlare
12-01-2011, 09:30 PM
We. Want. Pay-Per-View! We. Want. Pay-Per-View! We. Want. Pay-Per-View!

SilverGhost
12-01-2011, 09:41 PM
IC: did I not say I was clouded? Shuriken next we meet I will beat you oh and this here bill is yours yea gotta get jaw surgery you jerk!

OOC: I think it's because there area lot of Christian assholes who preach sinners go to hell and play off that

ALSO READ MY STORY!!!! Pwease :)

IC: THAT IS AN EXCUSE! When facing me, you should never have an excuse! You should never by clouded under ANY reason. I am your opponent, the focus is to defeat ME! If you think of something else BEFORE facing me, I won the match. My skill takes over from there. Just for you saying that you had some sort of excuse insults me!!! When we face again and if you have some sort of cloud or fog in your mind, not only I will deliver my knee to your face.....I will deliver it at the back of your head. That pain....it will make you reflect on what you did!!!

OOC: Yeah....I want to be careful when I do the "against the religious heel" talk. Don't want to say anything that would insult ya guys. :(

I'll read it I'll read it lol xD

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 09:45 PM
IC: THAT IS AN EXCUSE! When facing me, you should never have an excuse! You should never by clouded under ANY reason. I am your opponent, the focus is to defeat ME! If you think of something else BEFORE facing me, I won the match. My skill takes over from there. Just for you saying that you had some sort of excuse insults me!!! When we face again and if you have some sort of cloud or fog in your mind, not only I will deliver my knee to your face.....I will deliver it at the back of your head. That pain....it will make you reflect on what you did!!!

OOC: Yeah....I want to be careful when I do the "against the religious heel" talk. Don't want to say anything that would insult ya guys. :(

I'll read it I'll read it lol xD

IC: an excuse? Weren't you the one saying I wasn't focused and you're right I wasn't those two titles had me thinking I can underestimate you. You were underestimated and it won't happen again next time we meet I'll pass a final judgement on you I'll be focused just on you in the ring with me I know what to expect and believe me the next match we have will be better than our last and a different result!

OOC: yea I know what you mean religion can cause a shitstrom to brew even more than Benoit.

And thanks :D

SilverGhost
12-01-2011, 10:10 PM
IC: an excuse? Weren't you the one saying I wasn't focused and you're right I wasn't those two titles had me thinking I can underestimate you. You were underestimated and it won't happen again next time we meet I'll pass a final judgement on you I'll be focused just on you in the ring with me I know what to expect and believe me the next match we have will be better than our last and a different result!

OOC: yea I know what you mean religion can cause a shitstrom to brew even more than Benoit.

And thanks :D

IC: No wonder I UNDERESTIMATED YOU but to know that you were clouded just sickens me. If you were a man from God, those titles shouldn't be in your mind! Defeating me should have been your objective! -shakes head in disgust-

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 10:12 PM
IC: No wonder I UNDERESTIMATED YOU but to know that you were clouded just sickens me. If you were a man from God, those titles shouldn't be in your mind! Defeating me should have been your objective! -shakes head in disgust-

IC: do you really think I care what you think about me? Serra I couldnt care less if you're disgusted or put me on a pedal stool but what I do care is proving to myself that I can beat you!

SilverGhost
12-01-2011, 10:48 PM
IC: do you really think I care what you think about me? Serra I couldnt care less if you're disgusted or put me on a pedal stool but what I do care is proving to myself that I can beat you!

IC: Do you want me to help you? As a sensei? I'll tell you: You aren't wrestling with God having your back. You are in the ring with your opponent.

You and your opponent. His skills vs yours. His mind vs yours. Nothing else matters in the match.

You should take notes as well....Mr. Kira.

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 10:50 PM
IC: Do you want me to help you? As a sensei? I'll tell you: You aren't wrestling with God having your back. You are in the ring with your opponent.

You and your opponent. His skills vs yours. His mind vs yours. Nothing else matters in the match.

You should take notes as well....Mr. Kira.

IC: it will happen and I will rise above!

SilverGhost
12-01-2011, 10:56 PM
IC: it will happen and I will rise above!

IC: I would like to believe you. When the time comes, I will see if you are clouded or not when we have a rematch.

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 10:58 PM
IC: I would like to believe you. When the time comes, I will see if you are clouded or not when we have a rematch.

IC: the time will come and it won't be about titles I need to prove this to myself and then I'll go on for the WARFare World Heavyweight Championship

zapphoman
12-01-2011, 11:02 PM
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2760/randy20orton20pioggia2c.gif

IC: Look at that! It's raining man cream all over RomanFlare!

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 11:04 PM

IC: you'd know how that is wouldn't you?

zapphoman
12-01-2011, 11:07 PM

IC: umm....no....(remembers that one porno he would like to forget) DAMN YOU HOLYJOSE!!!!

RomanFlare
12-01-2011, 11:08 PM

IC: umm....no....(remembers that one porno he would like to forget) DAMN YOU HOLYJOSE!!!!

I lol'd so hard my cat is sitting on top of the tv.

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 11:08 PM

IC: oh the stuff you'll find on the Internet. I think Azrael has a thing for that stuff...kinda weird really

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 11:09 PM

We made the roman one laugh? I feel special now

zapphoman
12-01-2011, 11:30 PM

OOC: Damn, that was some major lol...ing.

AreYaSerious
12-01-2011, 11:34 PM
So whats going on everyone?

THEKEVINBRAND
12-01-2011, 11:34 PM
waiting for Sau to log on to read what I sent him

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 11:37 PM
So whats going on everyone?

Waiting for my iPhone....Monday needs to hurry up

AreYaSerious
12-01-2011, 11:41 PM
waiting for Sau to log on to read what I sent him
Oh I'm waiting him to reply to.

Waiting for my iPhone....Monday needs to hurry up

Interesting I have a droid so.

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 11:43 PM
Oh I'm waiting him to reply to.

Interesting I have a droid so.
I have a Droid now and it's getting lackluster I wants a 4S :D

AreYaSerious
12-01-2011, 11:54 PM
I have a Droid now and it's getting lackluster I wants a 4S :D

I'd rather have an iphone, but I'd rather have at&t too. While I'm at it I want a better job, and a bigger tv. Oh and a new computer.

/rant

HolyJose2391
12-01-2011, 11:58 PM
I'd rather have an iphone, but I'd rather have at&t too. While I'm at it I want a better job, and a bigger tv. Oh and a new computer.

/rant

Lol OccupyEWN?

AreYaSerious
12-02-2011, 12:02 AM
Lol OccupyEWN?

You know it.

SLEEPY LOCO1
12-02-2011, 12:03 AM
Woo Woo Woo!!!

You know it.

AreYaSerious
12-02-2011, 12:07 AM
Woo Woo Woo!!!

#bootstoasses

HolyJose2391
12-02-2011, 12:11 AM
Rise Above the Hate

SilverGhost
12-02-2011, 12:12 AM
Never Back Down

SLEEPY LOCO1
12-02-2011, 12:13 AM
Rise Above the Hate

I am the Miz, and I'm AWWWEEEEESSSSSSOOOOMMMEEE!!!

HolyJose2391
12-02-2011, 12:16 AM
I am the Miz, and I'm AWWWEEEEESSSSSSOOOOMMMEEE!!!
You gon get got!

AreYaSerious
12-02-2011, 12:17 AM
Give me a hell yeah

RomanFlare
12-02-2011, 12:19 AM
GO JERICHO GO!bitches

SLEEPY LOCO1
12-02-2011, 12:20 AM
Give me a hell yeah

And that's the fishin' line, 'cuz Shark Boy said so

AreYaSerious
12-02-2011, 12:30 AM
And that's the fishin' line, 'cuz Shark Boy said so

That's Not Just the Coolest, That's Not Just the Best, That My Friends, is Justin Credible!

HolyJose2391
12-02-2011, 12:35 AM
That's Not Just the Coolest, That's Not Just the Best, That My Friends, is Justin Credible!

Oh it's real it's damn real!

THEKEVINBRAND
12-02-2011, 12:42 AM
...And that was Perfect

Broc
12-02-2011, 12:43 AM
*kisses jman on the forehead, and gets on the quickest flight to Australia*

zapphoman
12-02-2011, 12:43 AM
Best in the World

RomanFlare
12-02-2011, 12:45 AM
2nd Best in the World

IC: Even the Alpha Dog knows his place!

zapphoman
12-02-2011, 12:48 AM
IC: Even the Alpha Dog knows his place!

IC: Whose first best? THE ALPHA DOG WILL MAKE THEM HIS BITCH!!!

OOC: Honored!

AreYaSerious
12-02-2011, 12:53 AM
...And that was Perfect

IC: Hardcore Wrestling is.....AMAZING

oh wait..

RomanFlare
12-02-2011, 12:56 AM
IC: Whose first best? THE ALPHA DOG WILL MAKE THEM HIS BITCH!!!

OOC: Honored!

IC: Well, Woof Woof Ass-hat--I'm #1!

THEKEVINBRAND
12-02-2011, 12:56 AM
IC: Hardcore Wrestling is.....AMAZING

oh wait..

It is actually! They made me a three time champion ha!

zapphoman
12-02-2011, 01:00 AM
IC: Well, Woof Woof Ass-hat--I'm #1!

IC: Oh....couldn't of guessed!

OOC: (Doesn't agree with The Alpha Dog sometimes.)

AreYaSerious
12-02-2011, 01:03 AM
It is actually! They made me a three time champion ha!

controversy creates cash

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-02-2011, 01:07 AM
controversy creates cash

You have a PM and should be responding. KTHANXBAI!

THEKEVINBRAND
12-02-2011, 01:08 AM
You have a PM and should be responding. KTHANXBAI!

ahhh the glory of being a wrestler and not having to deal with creative :P

SilverGhost
12-02-2011, 02:05 AM
I can't wait for the new year! I'll learn Gracie Juijitsu! Kash knows about this before but finally it will come true.

Kashdinero
12-02-2011, 02:19 AM
I can't wait for the new year! I'll learn Gracie Juijitsu! Kash knows about this before but finally it will come true.

Man, I'm so pleased for you, SG.

Also...

Can I get an amen, BRUVA!!!

AreYaSerious
12-02-2011, 02:24 AM

Also...

ETU status? Is it almost done? Not rushing you are anything..

I'm just pretty fucking excited here!

SilverGhost
12-02-2011, 02:26 AM

Also...

AMEN!

http://cdn.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/beer-toast.jpg

I am psyched about it. My friends said that I have a good body for fighting but I am like the other dudes and hate fighting. I'll do it for defense only. Can't wait to slam and get slammed. I looked at the programs....if I do it right, I would get a blue belt after the tests.

AreYaSerious
12-02-2011, 03:05 AM
AMEN!

http://cdn.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/beer-toast.jpg

I am psyched about it. My friends said that I have a good body for fighting but I am like the other dudes and hate fighting. I'll do it for defense only. Can't wait to slam and get slammed. I looked at the programs....if I do it right, I would get a blue belt after the tests.

I took Taekwondo and I made it all the way to purple, and I took weapons class once, and hit myself in the nuts with the weapon, and I was suppose to block a hit with mine, and he hit me with the stick and I went after him with mine... and got him a couple of times... He said, I would have to write an apology, I said forget that and I was done with it. I joined boxing for 2 years. Now let me explain why I joined these. I had anger problems, and I know what your thinking when he hit me with that in the head I got mad, so I knew it was doing no good... So that's why I joined boxing where I can hit people and take my aggression out on the bag. I was actually pretty good I did tournaments, I only got knocked out twice, and I knocked out 8 people. I figured I got out all my aggression and I hate fighting... for no reason now. I only do it when provoked. I use to get in a fight every damn week. Now I only get in a fight when I have to. I'm a better person thanks to boxing. It seems you are very passionate about Gracie Juijitsu, and it seems like you are joining for the right reasons, and I wish you luck.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-02-2011, 03:41 AM
IC (As RedRuM): "I saw 'dat bitch Andy Asshole kept talkin' all 'dat shit after I left last night and shit. I got some news for you muthafucka', I'm here, where the fuck you at nigga?"

Kashdinero
12-02-2011, 03:44 AM
Thought I'd leave this here. Lol, I was "bored".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TIPQWyZW6M

AreYaSerious
12-02-2011, 03:45 AM
IC (As RedRuM): "I saw 'dat bitch Andy Asshole kept talkin' all 'dat shit after I left last night and shit. I got some news for you muthafucka', I'm here, where the fuck you at nigga?"

IC: I'm right here, and what are you doing? Running your mouth! You're nothing but talk!!!!

AreYaSerious
12-02-2011, 03:49 AM

ROFL!!!! That was great!!! Nice job!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-02-2011, 03:49 AM
IC: I'm right here, and what are you doing? Running your mouth! You're nothing but talk!!!!

IC (As RedRuM): "Look lil' nigga... I saw you running your mouth last night, you wanna keep talkin' after I did the shit I did? You can claim on here that those people don't exist but, you an' I? We know the difference. You keep talkin' shit, I'ma fuck you up. Those aren't empty threats nigga. I. Will. Fuck. Yo'. Shit. Up!"

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-02-2011, 03:50 AM

I can't see the video from work but, is it what I think it is?

Leggo
12-02-2011, 03:54 AM

*standing ovation*

Quality mate... Not heard that one. Beats me how you remember it all, and can say it so fast!

Depri$e who? Lol

Sidenote: you have to do a Jabe one!

AreYaSerious
12-02-2011, 03:55 AM
IC (As RedRuM): "Look lil' nigga... I saw you running your mouth last night, you wanna keep talkin' after I did the shit I did? You can claim on here that those people don't exist but, you an' I? We know the difference. You keep talkin' shit, I'ma fuck you up. Those aren't empty threats nigga. I. Will. Fuck. Yo'. Shit. Up!"

IC: Fuck me up Red Bum! Do it, I dare you, it's easier said then done! If you got the balls, come find me! Do it I dare you. You low life scumbag! I'll beat you down RedRuM, you and I both know it.

AreYaSerious
12-02-2011, 03:57 AM
*standing ovation*

Quality mate... Not heard that one. Beats me how you remember it all, and can say it so fast!

Depri$e who? Lol

Sidenote: you have to do a Jabe one!

It shocked me he said it that fast and remember it all without messing up!

It was pretty epic.

Kashdinero
12-02-2011, 04:03 AM
Thanks, guys.. Much appreciated. Thats what one too many punches to the face will do to a guy ;)

Being an old bastard, I'm "retired" now, but, yeah, I didn't have too many challengers to the throne growing up hahaha.

Side note: I am probably gonna start putting these vids up whenever Ma$$ does a rap on one of the shows.

AreYaSerious
12-02-2011, 04:07 AM
Thanks, guys.. Much appreciated. Thats what one too many punches to the face will do to a guy ;)

Being an old bastard, I'm "retired" now, but, yeah, I didn't have too many challengers to the throne growing up hahaha.

Side note: I am probably gonna start putting these vids up whenever Ma$$ does a rap on one of the shows.

You honestly don't look that old.

Sidenote: Great news, I enjoyed that video.

Kashdinero
12-02-2011, 04:15 AM
You honestly don't look that old.

Sidenote: Great news, I enjoyed that video.

I've, um, pickled myself throughout the years, and apart from putting on weight after an opperation I had, I've aged well ;)

Side note: 30's are the new 20's.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-02-2011, 04:19 AM
IC: Fuck me up Red Bum! Do it, I dare you, it's easier said then done! If you got the balls, come find me! Do it I dare you. You low life scumbag! I'll beat you down RedRuM, you and I both know it.

IC (As RedRuM): "Look bitch... little do you know, I'll be waiting for you, tomorrow. You know where. Broc got in contact with me, that's all you need to know... I'll be there."

Kashdinero
12-02-2011, 04:31 AM
IC as Ma$$Dinero: RedruM used to be called MurdeR, but I slapped him so hard I knocked his name backwards.

True story.

Kashdinero
12-02-2011, 04:35 AM
IC: Andy is a pansy's name.

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-02-2011, 04:43 AM
IC as Ma$$Dinero: RedruM used to be called MurdeR, but I slapped him so hard I knocked his name backwards.

True story.

IC (As RedRuM): "Look Ma$$hole, I'm not even talkin' to yo' punk ass! You London POS! When's the last time you brushed yo' fuckin' teeth muthafucka??"

Kashdinero
12-02-2011, 04:47 AM
IC (As RedRuM): "Look Ma$$hole, I'm not even talkin' to yo' punk ass! You London POS! When's the last time you brushed yo' fuckin' teeth muthafucka??"

IC: After I had my beans on toast for breakfast.

Kashdinero
12-02-2011, 05:12 AM
IC as Ma$$Dinero: Look, bruv.. I wasn't even gonna say anything, but the last few pages read something like this to me.

*RedruM was walking through the backstage area. His head was hung low, and from the look of his posture, it was clear he was missing being inside the joint, and was yearning for the soft touch of a fresh inmate again. He turned the corner of a corridor, and it was as if the gods themselves had bestowed RedruM with the greatest gift of them all, for he ran into the latest JBW jail bait on the scene... Andy Amazing.*

RedruM: Hey, Andy, wanna do a few back and forth promo's.

Andy: For real?!?! Yeah, man, I'd love to!!!

*Cameras begin rolling.*

(Insert some of the worst promos this side of Jeff Farmer.)

*Camera's stop rolling.*

RedruM: Well, that was a jolly good show, young man, but, wow, I sure did build up a sweat, and by the looks of it, you did too! What say we hit the showers, then go out to a club and get some, um, fly honeys?

Andy: Sure thing, big guy!

(insert a joke about dropping the soap followed by some of the most graphic scenes this side of that one scene in Pulp Fiction.)

THE END

So, obviously I had to pass comment. It would have been rude not too. Ha!

SLEEPY LOCO1
12-02-2011, 05:27 AM

Lol, Good stuff mate!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-02-2011, 05:34 AM
IC as Ma$$Dinero: Look, bruv.. I wasn't even gonna say anything, but the last few pages read something like this to me.

*RedruM was walking through the backstage area. His head was hung low, and from the look of his posture, it was clear he was missing being inside the joint, and was yearning for the soft touch of a fresh inmate again. He turned the corner of a corridor, and it was as if the gods themselves had bestowed RedruM with the greatest gift of them all, for he ran into the latest JBW jail bait on the scene... Andy Amazing.*

RedruM: Hey, Andy, wanna do a few back and forth promo's.

Andy: For real?!?! Yeah, man, I'd love to!!!

*Cameras begin rolling.*

(Insert some of the worst promos this side of Jeff Farmer.)

*Camera's stop rolling.*

RedruM: Well, that was a jolly good show, young man, but, wow, I sure did build up a sweat, and by the looks of it, you did too! What say we hit the showers, then go out to a club and get some, um, fly honeys?

Andy: Sure thing, big guy!

(insert a joke about dropping the soap followed by some of the most graphic scenes this side of that one scene in Pulp Fiction.)

THE END

So, obviously I had to pass comment. It would have been rude not too. Ha!

IC (As RedRuM): "Look man, just because your brother got you into the biz and all that, it doesn't mean you OR him can write an' shit nigga! I read that garbage and wiped the cum off your momma's ass with it! I ain't playin' with no fake ass London Eminem wanna' be! You an' Dizzee Rascal got some behind the scenes bidness goin' on an' shit! Fuckin' fake ass pussy! Ma$$hole!"

Kashdinero
12-02-2011, 05:55 AM
IC (As RedRuM): "Look man, just because your brother got you into the biz and all that, it doesn't mean you OR him can write an' shit nigga! I read that garbage and wiped the cum off your momma's ass with it! I ain't playin' with no fake ass London Eminem wanna' be! You an' Dizzee Rascal got some behind the scenes bidness goin' on an' shit! Fuckin' fake ass pussy! Ma$$hole!"

IC as Ma$$: *rolls eyes* Emi-who? That white rapper? Bruv, to compare Ma$$ to another rapper just because of the colour of his fucking skin is beyond ignorant.. After the places I've been, and the things I've seen, and the chicks I've banged, I transcend race, bruv.. I'll allow that one to slip under the radar, but Dizzee? That kid may have gone all "superstar", but don't be talking shit about my boy like that or ya' could end up gettin' shanked with ya' own shin bone, ya fucking off key looking poomps! Man, I'm so fucking happy that you're wearing that little cum-rag around your face right now! I can only imagine the smell that would be wafting out of your mouth after listening to that bullshit without it.

Be warned, peeps.. Drop the soap around RedruM at your own risk.

Kashdinero
12-02-2011, 05:57 AM
Lol, Good stuff mate!!!

Hahaha! Thanks, Sleeps! :)

K-Jammin
12-02-2011, 06:23 AM
Kash, without sounding like im kissing arse... that freestyle was like, epic lol!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-02-2011, 06:31 AM
IC as Ma$$: *rolls eyes* Emi-who? That white rapper? Bruv, to compare Ma$$ to another rapper just because of the colour of his fucking skin is beyond ignorant.. After the places I've been, and the things I've seen, and the chicks I've banged, I transcend race, bruv.. I'll allow that one to slip under the radar, but Dizzee? That kid may have gone all "superstar", but don't be talking shit about my boy like that or ya' could end up gettin' shanked with ya' own shin bone, ya fucking off key looking poomps! Man, I'm so fucking happy that you're wearing that little cum-rag around your face right now! I can only imagine the smell that would be wafting out of your mouth after listening to that bullshit without it.

Be warned, peeps.. Drop the soap around RedruM at your own risk.

IC (As RedRuM): "What is it you say? "Bruv"? Yeah, WTF is that shit? You call us all fucked up for our slang? And yeah, the white rapper. You' just about as good as him, you a white nigga is all. Fake ass rappin' fake wanna' be. Dizzee can't hold a candle to Ice Cube's cock. Current Ice Cube too. But then again, rap is a fuckin' disgrace any damn way. Fuck the genre, fuck the bullshit, ya'll fuckin' whack any damn way! But I will say one thing you big British fucktard, Whenever I see you, just know one thing... that fuckin' corporate Jigaboo in WWE, Ezekial Jackson? That nigga' knows NOTHING of domination! I'll beat yo' face in harder than Jenna Haze takin' anal!"

Kashdinero
12-02-2011, 06:56 AM
IC (As RedRuM): "What is it you say? "Bruv"? Yeah, WTF is that shit? You call us all fucked up for our slang? And yeah, the white rapper. You' just about as good as him, you a white nigga is all. Fake ass rappin' fake wanna' be. Dizzee can't hold a candle to Ice Cube's cock. Current Ice Cube too. But then again, rap is a fuckin' disgrace any damn way. Fuck the genre, fuck the bullshit, ya'll fuckin' whack any damn way! But I will say one thing you big British fucktard, Whenever I see you, just know one thing... that fuckin' corporate Jigaboo in WWE, Ezekial Jackson? That nigga' knows NOTHING of domination! I'll beat yo' face in harder than Jenna Haze takin' anal!"

IC as Ma$$: What?!? Fuck rap? Man, fuck you, bruv! Fuck you and your fake arse gangsterisms, you dirty looking prison rapist! I'll fist fuck your face so fast you'll be wishing you was getting prison raped by Dirk Diggler and John Holmes, you little SHOWDOWN! extra! Come back when you ain't getting paid in milk tokens and blowjobs off of Creepy, before I knock you the fuck out, take a shit on your chest, and wipe my arse with with your little mask thingie/gimmick.

Kashdinero
12-02-2011, 06:57 AM
Kash, without sounding like im kissing arse... that freestyle was like, epic lol!

I still got it! (kinda)

Thanks, Jammsta.

K-Jammin
12-02-2011, 07:06 AM
70% of the new Stone Cold DVD downloaded, about another hour left! FUCK YEAH!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
12-02-2011, 07:54 AM
Ka$h - We continue our IC stuff later lol. I'm getting ready to go out and I know you're sleeping so, don't want to respond yet.

Broc - I have THOSE THINGS ready to go for you. They'll be sent as soon as I have the chance. As I said, I'm going out right now so, I can't send them.

Poot-Hair - You NEED to get into contact with me tonight man. We HAVE to go over "you know what". Okay? Some time has to be made.

Everyone Else - The PPV should be up today as far as I know. Remember: READ. IT. ALL!!! Snoogens.

aloisick
12-02-2011, 08:04 AM
IC as ???: He hurt me badly

Lady on phone: its not his fault

???: and now he wants to come back and hunt me down....? is that just?

Lady: no its not listen

???: tell him to leave JBW and do not return because he can not know?

Lady: i can make him do....

???: you can and you will *hangs up*

Kashdinero
12-02-2011, 08:08 AM
IC as ???: He hurt me badly

Lady on phone: its not his fault

???: and now he wants to come back and hunt me down....? is that just?

Lady: no its not listen

???: tell him to leave JBW and do not return because he can not know?

Lady: i can make him do....

???: you can and you will *hangs up*

The plot thickens...

HolyJose2391
12-02-2011, 08:21 AM
Kash that freestyle..EPIC!

Kashdinero
12-02-2011, 08:24 AM
Ka$h - We continue our IC stuff later lol. I'm getting ready to go out and I know you're sleeping so, don't want to respond yet.

Broc - I have THOSE THINGS ready to go for you. They'll be sent as soon as I have the chance. As I said, I'm going out right now so, I can't send them.

Poot-Hair - You NEED to get into contact with me tonight man. We HAVE to go over "you know what". Okay? Some time has to be made.

Everyone Else - The PPV should be up today as far as I know. Remember: READ. IT. ALL!!! Snoogens.

IC as Ma$$: Where are you going, fool? I'm at your mothers house. We just had a little after-sex fried chicken, then I had to go and take a shit on your bed... Yes, people, SineP features here still lives at home with his mum. He's got posters of V3 on his wall, and it looks like he even tried to forge our autographs.. And guess what? She told me his real name is Percival! I was cracking up when I heard that. She started laughing too, but I stuck my cock in her mouth to shut her up.... Anyway, I'll be waiting here for you for when you get back from planet owned... Bruv.

OOC: Lol, we must meet again.

jhorton1215
12-02-2011, 10:05 AM
quite shocking, I must say...

Poot-Hair
12-02-2011, 10:53 AM

Everyone Else - The PPV should be up today as far as I know. Remember: READ. IT. ALL!!! Snoogens. I posted this in the HWA thread but seeing as alot of HWA also belongs to JBW I figured I needed to post it in here as well just in case.

Hey guys it is with great displeasure I must announce that I will not be able to debut my character Jeremiah Mason anytime in the near future. I would like to take the time to personally appologize to both Broc and Rated_R(ob)ko as the Marine in me absolutely HATES to make commitments that I cannot keep.

I've just been extrememly busy lately working 60+ hours a week and it looks like work is about to pick up moreso in the next few weeks leading up to and past Christmas. Again I'm so sorry to have made the commitment and roster on the character just to not do anything with it for the time being. If things slow down and I get to where I can dedicate the time and effort into a second character I will do so without hesitation. I'll still do my best to bring you my Kayden James promo's as much as I possibly can and if there is anything you need of me please ask. Peace

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 11:18 AM
http://www.iphonerush.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/BreakingNewsLogoSm.jpg

Carl: Join us tomorrow night on "Chattin' with Carl" where my guests will be Katy Perry, Zac Efron and the new Showdown Heavyweight Champion Shining Light. We will be asking Shining about his recent title win, what he is like outside of the ring and the "Holy War" that is currently ongoing between himself and Kayden James.

That's "Chattin' with Carl" tomorrow night, on CBS!

Rehmix
12-02-2011, 11:27 AM
And so I must do this...

Rehmix
12-02-2011, 11:27 AM
500th post right here where the whole thing start. JBW for life!

SilverGhost
12-02-2011, 11:28 AM
Kash that vid was good lol xD

RuM and Ma$$ shooting= epicness!

Poot-Hair
12-02-2011, 11:28 AM
http://www.iphonerush.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/BreakingNewsLogoSm.jpg

Carl: Join us tomorrow night on "Chattin' with Carl" where my guests will be Katy Perry, Zac Efron and the new Showdown Heavyweight Champion Shining Light. We will be asking Shining about his recent title win, what he is like outside of the ring and the "Holy War" that is currently ongoing between himself and Kayden James.

That's "Chattin' with Carl" tomorrow night, on CBS! *plants small explosive in Zac Efron's Anal Cavity* That oughta take care of that crosseyed retarded fucker.....

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 11:41 AM
*plants small explosive in Zac Efron's Anal Cavity* That oughta take care of that crosseyed retarded fucker.....

Believe me mate, I've got something planned between Zac and Shining ;)

SilverGhost
12-02-2011, 11:45 AM
Why is Katy Perry and JBW's Showdown Heavyweight Champion mentioned in the same sentence? No no...that is wrong lol xD

Poot-Hair
12-02-2011, 11:49 AM
Why is Katy Perry and JBW's Showdown Heavyweight Champion mentioned in the same sentence? No no...that is wrong lol xD If given the chance i'd be more than willing to show Katy Perry my "path to righteousness".

Shining Light
12-02-2011, 11:57 AM
If given the chance i'd be more than willing to show Katy Perry my "path to righteousness".

I'm sigging this! And I think we would all like to ;)

Why is Katy Perry and JBW's Showdown Heavyweight Champion mentioned in the same sentence? No no...that is wrong lol xD

Because I need someone to stand there screaming when Shining throws Zac Efron through a table... ;)

RomanFlare
12-02-2011, 12:30 PM

Ma$$-Dinero! *clap clap, clapclapclap* Ma$$-Dinero! *clap clap, clapclapclap* Ma$$-Dinero! *clap clap, clapclapclap*

thejman93
12-02-2011, 12:45 PM
Ma$$-Dinero! *clap clap, clapclapclap* Ma$$-Dinero! *clap clap, clapclapclap* Ma$$-Dinero! *clap clap, clapclapclap*

I second this.

Kash got game!

Poot-Hair
12-02-2011, 12:58 PM
IC (as Kayden James): Ma$$Dinero, you want to rap? I've got one for you. "Get down on your knees ask god for forgiveness. The Archangel's right there and he'll be your witness. You live your life full of sin and transgressions when you need to turn to god and give him your possessions. You may turn your hat around and tell me how i don't know, but all I'm trying to do is look out for your soul. If you don't listen well we've got a problem, I'll beat you in the ground like a common hoodlum. YEEAAAAAHHH BBBOOOOIIIII!!!

zapphoman
12-02-2011, 01:27 PM
I second this.

Kash got game!

I third this. Epic stuff Ma$$ Effect! Ok I'm going to work on the magazine. If anybody(and I mean anybody) would like to send me their wrestlers profile that would help out a great deal. Also maybe some words about their matches at the recent Supershow.

thejman93
12-02-2011, 01:29 PM
I third this. Epic stuff Ma$$ Effect! Ok I'm going to work on the magazine. If anybody(and I mean anybody) would like to send me their wrestlers profile that would help out a great deal. Also maybe some words about their matches at the recent Supershow.

How do you want the profile to be formatted bud?

zapphoman
12-02-2011, 01:32 PM
How do you want the profile to be formatted bud?

(Confused look) What do you mean?

thejman93
12-02-2011, 01:37 PM
(Confused look) What do you mean?

Like, what do you want on there?

Backstory? Moveset?

SilverGhost
12-02-2011, 01:42 PM
*waits patiently for ETU*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zV6DANeLYg&list=LLqQ8ArzB_7SPbBcnDosRS5w&index=72&feature=plpp_video

zapphoman
12-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Like, what do you want on there?

Backstory? Moveset?

Backstory, wrestling style, career Highlights in JBW, trainers, etc. Stuff like that. Definitely throw in about becoming the World Champion.

lol sorry. I figured that's what you meant but I wasn't sure.

thejman93
12-02-2011, 01:51 PM
Backstory, wrestling style, career Highlights in JBW, trainers, etc. Stuff like that. Definitely throw in about becoming the World Champion.

lol sorry. I figured that's what you meant but I wasn't sure.

Cool.

I send you something soon.

zapphoman
12-02-2011, 01:59 PM
Cool.

I send you something soon.

Looking forward to it.

BTW just thought I would let everybody know...Tim and Eric have been given a movie. In a world where Community was pulled from NBCs midseason Thursday night lineup, a movie studio gave these two jackasses money to make a movie. (head explodes Fist of the North Star style)

THEKEVINBRAND
12-02-2011, 02:23 PM
does Showdown get its PPV tonight?

Poot-Hair
12-02-2011, 03:02 PM
does Showdown get its PPV tonight? man i hope so, from what i've been told this ppv is going to set the standard for upcoming ppv's. IT'S GON' GET GOT!!

K-Jammin
12-02-2011, 03:03 PM
More people should do the prediction contest *evils*

thejman93
12-02-2011, 03:06 PM
More people should do the prediction contest *evils*

I see we picked against each other. :D:p

K-Jammin
12-02-2011, 03:07 PM
I see we picked against each other. :D:p

You'll be losing your gold, while I'll be winning mine back! ;)

Haha I joke bud, seriously can't wait to find out who wins the fatal 4 way though!

Poot-Hair
12-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Anyone else so bored they're going crosseyed? Farkin' booholes of hate...

thejman93
12-02-2011, 03:13 PM
You'll be losing your gold, while I'll be winning mine back! ;)

Haha I joke bud, seriously can't wait to find out who wins the fatal 4 way though!

Haha!

I actually don't know who wins ether (because I asked Kash not to tell me) so yeah...me too!

Kash usually gets on around this time so we can't be far off.

K-Jammin
12-02-2011, 03:15 PM
Haha!

I actually don't know who wins ether (because I asked Kash not to tell me) so yeah...me too!

Kash usually gets on around this time so we can't be far off.

Well I gotta go out and party ( my first one in agessssssssss!! ) and I really wanna read it before I go out!

I salute you for not wanting to know how your match ends, the anticipation kills me so I always have to know lol

thejman93
12-02-2011, 03:19 PM
Well I gotta go out and party ( my first one in agessssssssss!! ) and I really wanna read it before I go out!

I salute you for not wanting to know how your match ends, the anticipation kills me so I always have to know lol

I knew I was gonna win the title for weeks before NH so I wanted some suspense this time around.

K-Jammin
12-02-2011, 03:23 PM
I knew I was gonna win the title for weeks before NH so I wanted some suspense this time around.

Fair play mate, there needs to be a JBW draft soon! Jman vs Kjam = ratings xD

thejman93
12-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Jman vs Kjam = ratings xD

Abosofuckinglutely.

Didn't I job out to you on an episode of Mayhem once?

K-Jammin
12-02-2011, 03:29 PM
Abosofuckinglutely.

Didn't I job out to you on an episode of Mayhem once?

Really? I honestly can't remember :/ Couldn't have been a clean win could it?

thejman93
12-02-2011, 03:32 PM
Really? I honestly can't remember :/ Couldn't have been a clean win could it?

Looked it up.

I didn't job out, I won by DQ after you beat the shit out of me with a chair. :D

K-Jammin
12-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Looked it up.

I didn't job out, I won by DQ after you beat the shit out of me with a chair. :D

Haha sorry about that bruv! ;)

thejman93
12-02-2011, 03:40 PM
Haha sorry about that bruv! ;)

Hahaha!

No harm done my man.

RomanFlare
12-02-2011, 04:19 PM
IC: Ladies and Gentlemen--Welcome to another edition of "How to Beat the System" with RomanFlare. Today--Getting high while not getting caught. Caffeine. Just shoot it straight into your veins. Thanks for watching--join us next week when we talk about how to sleep with the daughters of the Board of Directors without getting caught.

thejman93
12-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Got my bio done for the mag (my fingerprints are all over this issue) so I'm logging off for a bit.

I shall return.

Peace 'n love kids.

Kashdinero
12-02-2011, 04:30 PM
*Takes a bow*

Great stuff, Poot-Hair... Everybody loves a rapping evangelist :)

I'm gonna go and gets me some beers and then start work on the show.

Side note: I totally remember that JMan vs KJam match. It was during the embryonic stages of the Ma$$-KJam feud, and it was just after Ma$$ went to WARFare and put over JMan like a million bucks!

Man, Ma$$ has done a lot for a guy who's never won the world title (yet)

thejman93
12-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Side note: I totally remember that JMan vs KJam match. It was during the embryonic stages of the Ma$$-KJam feud, and it was just after Ma$$ went to WARFare and put over JMan like a million bucks!

Yup. I owe, like, my entire singles career to that promo.

Maybe not my ENTIRE career but it sure as fuck helped.

IC: Thanks Ma$$!

OOC: Thanks Kash! :D

Poot-Hair
12-02-2011, 04:31 PM
*Takes a bow*

Great stuff, Poot-Hair... Everybody loves a rapping evangelist :)

I'm gonna go and gets me some beers and then start work on the show.

Man, Ma$$ has done a lot for a guy who's never won the world title (yet) HAHA!! I thought it went under the radar as nobody else said anything about it. You may be suprised to know that ol' Pooty can spit a thing or two if given the chance :P. Rapping Kayden James on a future episode of SD!? Maybe...