PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-26-2011, 01:02 AM
that means i got work to do see ya!

I definitely loved the segments with all of you involved.. but, it would be classified as 06 on my list truth be told. You guys are right on the cusp in my eyes.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-26-2011, 01:04 AM
I definitely loved the segments with all of you involved.. but, it would be classified as 06 on my list truth be told. You guys are right on the cusp in my eyes.

i'm getting there Rob!

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-26-2011, 03:36 AM
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppp

aloisick
11-26-2011, 03:45 AM
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppp

that must have been one &%#$@# censored message lol

Shining Light
11-26-2011, 04:08 AM
Well everyone, the "Holy War" has begun... get ready for the ride!
Kudos to Poot for his excellent work this week, he never fails to deliver the goods

Broc
11-26-2011, 04:09 AM
Just finished reading EVERY WORD, of showdown, great show by sau, I really enjoyed the RedRum promo, great stuff Sau, adn to everyone else involved with Showdown

but *eh hem* *points down at signature*

aloisick
11-26-2011, 04:14 AM
Just finished reading EVERY WORD, of showdown, great show by sau, I really enjoyed the RedRum promo, great stuff Sau, adn to everyone else involved with Showdown

but *eh hem* *points down at signature*

great sig now let us never speak of that again lol

sau showdown was great, loving the angles you are working on

Broc
11-26-2011, 04:16 AM
great sig now let us never speak of that again lol

sau showdown was great, loving the angles you are working on

the great one, Rated_R(ob)KO is responsible for the making of it, I might add

aloisick
11-26-2011, 04:18 AM
the great one, Rated_R(ob)KO is responsible for the making of it, I might add

i want him to make me one some day want to get a photo of my wrestling outfit to get a sig wih my real wrestler as G-Scorp

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-26-2011, 05:12 AM
i want him to make me one some day want to get a photo of my wrestling outfit to get a sig wih my real wrestler as G-Scorp

I could do that. I did the HWA one on the fly tonight. It was VERY quickly put together. I think it looks good for what it is... personally. :) Also, love that you quoted me dude haha. That was a brill moment! :) Also also, I think I'm gonna beat you soon with e-fed characters lol. I have 5 debuting VERY soon. And already have 3 out and about. You have a total of 9 right now, right?

Leggo
11-26-2011, 05:15 AM
Well done Broc n Aloisick for giving props to Sammy on showdown. I was beginning to wonder if anybody was going to. These guys put in a lot of free time and effort for thaws shows. I haven't read it yet, but its on my list.

K-Jammin
11-26-2011, 05:26 AM
I still need to read the Supershow before I move on to Showdown :( Hate being behind.

Robareid
11-26-2011, 05:27 AM
I still need to read the Supershow before I move on to Showdown :( Hate being behind.

Same, and I haven't even had the excuse of being in hospital

aloisick
11-26-2011, 05:30 AM
Well done Broc n Aloisick for giving props to Sammy on showdown. I was beginning to wonder if anybody was going to. These guys put in a lot of free time and effort for thaws shows. I haven't read it yet, but its on my list.

he has been a revelation leggs my man rob did a great job with establishing the brand but sau has taken it to a whole new creepy level

K-Jammin
11-26-2011, 05:30 AM
Same, and I haven't even had the excuse of being in hospital

Do you remember where I finished in the New Horizons PPV prediction test? If I came joint second again ima go nuts!

aloisick
11-26-2011, 05:31 AM
I could do that. I did the HWA one on the fly tonight. It was VERY quickly put together. I think it looks good for what it is... personally. :) Also, love that you quoted me dude haha. That was a brill moment! :) Also also, I think I'm gonna beat you soon with e-fed characters lol. I have 5 debuting VERY soon. And already have 3 out and about. You have a total of 9 right now, right?

i have 8 my friend but before you brag i have 35 bios ready to be realised so as soon as you release no 9 ill release 9 through 15 hahahaha

Leggo
11-26-2011, 05:34 AM
he has been a revelation leggs my man rob did a great job with establishing the brand but sau has taken it to a whole new creepy level

Yeah, I know bruv. Rob and Sammy have done it proud. It just annoys me when people comment on the shows (after they've read it) and put "great show"... What was so good about it? It frustrates me when creative don't get credit that's all.

CALM DOWN LEGGS! lol

aloisick
11-26-2011, 05:35 AM

and it was a brilliant post effort there just like your cooking effort you impressed regarding my sig ill send you a pic of me with my entrance gear on and i want the top of it to read G-Scorp and the bottom to read
Moves like a scorpion
Stings like a G'

Robareid
11-26-2011, 05:35 AM
Do you remember where I finished in the New Horizons PPV prediction test? If I came joint second again ima go nuts!

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?11278-JBW-New-Horizons-Prediction-Thread-Results

Nope, you came 3rd :P. But don't go too ape shit, check out the overall results below :)

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?11279-JBW-Prediction-Contest-Overall-Results

aloisick
11-26-2011, 05:39 AM
Yeah, I know bruv. Rob and Sammy have done it proud. It just annoys me when people comment on the shows (after they've read it) and put "great show"... What was so good about it? It frustrates me when creative don't get credit that's all.

CALM DOWN LEGGS! lol

You always refer to yourself in third person lol? aloisick would never do that... i agree with you everyone is quick to say i want a title shot and i want to be in the main event but no one is willing to say great work for building up the show sau has done wonders to make a lot of names on showdown considering it started with two names only, one who left anyways im really enjoying my fued with sinny sin sin (Sincara)/ the erotic circus this is exciting for my character and for the show

aloisick
11-26-2011, 05:40 AM
and it was a brilliant post effort there just like your cooking effort you impressed regarding my sig ill send you a pic of me with my entrance gear on and i want the top of it to read G-Scorp and the bottom to read
Moves like a scorpion
Stings like a G'

unless you can think of something better? thats my real slogan lol

P.S. always wanted to quote myself lol

P.S.S. i ewas going to say in P.S. above i always wanted to quote aloisick.... to arrogant?

K-Jammin
11-26-2011, 05:41 AM
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?11278-JBW-New-Horizons-Prediction-Thread-Results

Nope, you came 3rd :P. But don't go too ape shit, check out the overall results below :)

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?11279-JBW-Prediction-Contest-Overall-Results

Haha FUCK YEAH! :D

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-26-2011, 05:50 AM

CALM DOWN LEGGS! lol

Yeah, that pisses me off too. I actually like it when people write what was "great" about it. I've seen mad love for RedRuM so, I know I'm doing something right, ya' know? Without the feedback we don't know if we're doing something that people like or not. By getting the love for RedRuM... I know I'm on the right path.

Robareid
11-26-2011, 05:55 AM
Promo sent Kashy, sorry it's taken me a while, I've been pretty busy.

Now to watch a bit more of RAW, followed by starting to read the Supershow. And don't worry Leggs, I will post my favourite parts :)

samoan619
11-26-2011, 05:59 AM
I know me and the roster, really appreciate your words everyone!! I got a good bunch of guys to work with, they are all good sports and really have went the extra mile to make the show as entertaining as possible. I read the stuff these guys send me, and im like this is gonna be GOLD!! A big applause to everyone who puts in work to make all the JBW brand shows amazing.. I was here when JBW was expected to be done within two weeks, well those two weeks passed a long time ago.. And everyone of us, from roster to reader, has made this the #1 e-fed.. Its because of each and everyone of you guys, never forget that, cause I didn't..

aloisick
11-26-2011, 06:06 AM
I know me and the roster, really appreciate your words everyone!! I got a good bunch of guys to work with, they are all good sports and really have went the extra mile to make the show as entertaining as possible. I read the stuff these guys send me, and im like this is gonna be GOLD!! A big applause to everyone who puts in work to make all the JBW brand shows amazing.. I was here when JBW was expected to be done within two weeks, well those two weeks passed a long time ago.. And everyone of us, from roster to reader, has made this the #1 e-fed.. Its because of each and everyone of you guys, never forget that, cause I didn't..

this is why we love you sau... you share the accolades with the roster when you do all the hard work we got your back man

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-26-2011, 06:07 AM

*Begins slow clap.*

Robareid
11-26-2011, 06:08 AM
*Begins slow clap.*

*Joins in with slow clap*

aloisick
Yeah, that pisses me off too. I actually like it when people write what was "great" about it. I've seen mad love for RedRuM so, I know I'm doing something right, ya' know? Without the feedback we don't know if we're doing something that people like or not. By getting the love for RedRuM... I know I'm on the right path.

imagine how pissed of i feel then rob when no one comments on G-Scorp, hes changing his game right now and i dont know if people like what they see or not its like i love the angle and i dont need the accolades but a simple great work scorp or, you need to do this better scorp would be nice... management have been great about this but below that nothing im like? am i doing a bad joke and i still dont know if anyone realises TOAK are on JBW now

Rated_R(ob)KO
this is why we love you sau... you share the accolades with the roster when you do all the hard work we got your back man

Like I never did that? Pfft.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-26-2011, 06:14 AM
imagine how pissed of i feel then rob when no one comments on G-Scorp, hes changing his game right now and i dont know if people like what they see or not its like i love the angle and i dont need the accolades but a simple great work scorp or, you need to do this better scorp would be nice... management have been great about this but below that nothing im like? am i doing a bad joke and i still dont know if anyone realises TOAK are on JBW now

I defintely did. I've realized everything. That's why I'm doing my "FAVE FIVE" now. We all need to know what we're doing to make ourselves better. Just because you didn't make my "FAVE FIVE" that week doesn't mean I didn't notice, it just means in my opinion, it wasn't as good as something else. I know I included my stuff in this weeks but I was really personally VERY proud with it and others were too. If others hadn't said anything about it, I wouldn't have included it. You know?

Enforcer23
11-26-2011, 06:18 AM
Yeah so anyways sau u do a good job and ya even being kind with my guy despite how busy I have been...aloisick Scorp is in a intresting storyline that I see nothing wrong with... And one of the good things about having sau as a writer is a don't know all of what's going on so its a surprise when I read what's going on

Robareid
11-26-2011, 06:21 AM
Wow, watching RAW now, Ziggler vs. Punk was really good. I mean, I think it was better than all the matches at Survivor Series apart from Punk vs. ADR

I really wish the show review thing was still going. It had great promise and would have been good for everyone, but it only lasted three shows :( Fav five is good too though

samoan619
11-26-2011, 06:22 AM
So this is my daily smoke session, I roll up what we call Tarantulas.. Weed on the inside with Hash oil, keef, and ground up weed on the outside..
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o26/young_sau/downsized_1104110929.jpg

aloisick
11-26-2011, 06:27 AM
Like I never did that? Pfft.

lol i never said you didnt.... Hmm can we say the colour green haha jokes we love you brother

aloisick
11-26-2011, 06:32 AM
I defintely did. I've realized everything. That's why I'm doing my "FAVE FIVE" now. We all need to know what we're doing to make ourselves better. Just because you didn't make my "FAVE FIVE" that week doesn't mean I didn't notice, it just means in my opinion, it wasn't as good as something else. I know I included my stuff in this weeks but I was really personally VERY proud with it and others were too. If others hadn't said anything about it, I wouldn't have included it. You know?

didnt even know there was a Fave Five man, so wasnt talking about that just in general and without starting WW4 (WW3 was with you before lmao)seems like the elder statesmen get all the kudos and im fine with that and redrum is in my mind one of if not the top guy here if not in e-fed so not dissing you, im merely pointing out in my opinion G-Scorp is doing really well atm and Two Of A Kind i feel at the moment are the next big thing in tag teams think i have a nice blend of heelish comedy and serious aggression and im not sure if im giving myself a big head or whether i am doing a good job?

samoan619
11-26-2011, 06:32 AM
Also we will have special early Showdown this Tuesday followed by, In The Mouth Of Madness (an exclusive Showdown PPV), on Friday night!! I will be messaging the SD crew later on with what I need for both shows next week..

samoan619
11-26-2011, 06:34 AM
didnt even know there was a Fave Five man, so wasnt talking about that just in general and without starting WW4 (WW3 was with you before lmao)seems like the elder statesmen get all the kudos and im fine with that and redrum is in my mind one of if not the top guy here if not in e-fed so not dissing you, im merely pointing out in my opinion G-Scorp is doing really well atm and Two Of A Kind i feel at the moment are the next big thing in tag teams think i have a nice blend of heelish comedy and serious aggression and im not sure if im giving myself a big head or whether i am doing a good job?

Me and Kash, both personally feel that you have done a great job with your storyline.. We have mentioned how you stepped it up at one of our brainstorming sessions..

aloisick
11-26-2011, 06:35 AM
Also we will have special early Showdown this Tuesday followed by, In The Mouth Of Madness (an exclusive Showdown PPV), on Friday night!! I will be messaging the SD crew later on with what I need for both shows next week..

wow awesome cant wait yeah an early show and PPV yippee i might be all SD'ed out

aloisick
11-26-2011, 06:36 AM
Me and Kash, both personally feel that you have done a great job with your storyline.. We have mentioned how you stepped it up at one of our brainstorming sessions..

thats cool and i appriciated it thanks sau its been great liasing with you too Kash lit a fire up my arse after a shoot he did a while back which got me re inventing myself

aloisick
11-26-2011, 06:41 AM
rob did you catch my post two pages ago about my new sig? you think you can pull that of if i send you pic say monday?

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-26-2011, 07:01 AM
rob did you catch my post two pages ago about my new sig? you think you can pull that of if i send you pic say monday?

Yeah, I definitely saw it. I was totally waiting for the pics lol.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-26-2011, 07:02 AM

I am going to be fucking drained when all of this week is done... FML! :p

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-26-2011, 07:04 AM

To aloisick, I will say that during one of the same type of sessions with Ka$h that I've had, he's mentioned the same thing. Trust me, you're doing fine. :)

aloisick
11-26-2011, 07:06 AM
I am going to be fucking drained when all of this week is done... FML! :p

whats FML man and thanks

Robareid
11-26-2011, 07:08 AM
whats FML man and thanks

Fuck My Life

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-26-2011, 07:08 AM
whats FML man and thanks

FML = Fuck My Life

Robareid
11-26-2011, 08:22 AM
Just started reading the supershow (I've just finished reading the second post), I'm so behind :(

So far the K-Flare promo was brilliant

Rome: Is Jose the one with the donkey d--

Jam: Yes.

Rome: And Prophecy--

Jam: Never seen him naked.

Love it. NVON's promo was pretty good, if maybe a little short, but Jesus, how many times did you say you're name :)

Icarus & Godslayer teaming up, that was shocking, due to I see them as deadly enemies atm due to HWA, but cool non the less

That's all I've read so far, will post more as I get time to read

Robareid
11-26-2011, 08:44 AM
Okay, Superfly division promos:

Hopefully this will be the turning point for the NWL or Superfly division as it's now called, because recently it has been pretty quiet. A lot of new names here, so here we go:

Avi: Pretty nice, shortish and concise promo. Nothing wrong with the content, but the layout wasn't my cup of tea... You may be doing this because he’s a luchadore or some other reason, but I just don't get on with it... Smallish gripe though

Eclipse: Well, this guy seems pretty depressed. Maybe because the guy he is feuding with him over in AWF is dominating the feud ;). I liked the promo, and hope Eclipse doesn't just end up as a jobber here, and that his pessimistic views are just part of his gimmick, but time will tell

Infernio: See Avi... Short concise, to the point. Decent content, layout didn't work for me

Mr Santiago - Really liked this promo, leaves you with lots of questions. From this small promo, I see big things from Mr Santiago in JBW

Negro Fuerte - Bit random, but I liked it. I seem to remember reading he's possessed by evil spirits... That's cool, interested to see how this guy’s Jabe career will play out

Felix Guerrero - Liked the promo, really a good start for developing his character. He already has a personality, a feel, and Duds already doesn't like him. Liked the HWA plug too, made me lol. One thing though, and this is probably just me, but caps... Please have capital letters at the beginning of sentences :)

That's it for now

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 08:59 AM
Good to see that people liked Showdown! xD

Next week will be fun!

Robareid
11-26-2011, 09:26 AM
Next section of my Supershow review:

Alpha & RedRuM: Awesome segment, love the way this storyline is going. Bit of brand snobbery :) Gotta love it

Smithson & Cadillacs: Nice segment, but to be honest, nothing too special, sorry guys. Nice to see Jay & Silent Bob back though

Silver Bros, TOAK & Jackasses: Enjoyed the Silver Bros & Jackasses, looks like we're going to see these two teams go at it yet again. For some reason I just couldn't get into the TOAK promo, not sure why though... Big win for TOAK, should set them in good stead for their run in this company

My promo was up next, so I'm not going to comment on that. Would much appreciate it if someone reviews it for me, as I'd like to know how i'm doing ;)

Ladies: Wasn't any promos here, but it's nice to see some new faces being thrown into the womens division

LRB Promo: Always a big fan of your work, often a highlight of WARfare for me. Tonight (Or last week) was no different

Robareid
11-26-2011, 09:49 AM
Cont.

More Superfly stuff: Faces got the win, was suprised that a guy possessed by evil spirits was a face, but a nice surprise non the less. Andy's viginette was good, but kind of makes him look a bit unbeatable... Intrested to see what comes from this, as I've been working with AYS over in HWA for a while now and he's really talented

JMan & Shuri: JMan had a nice first promo as champion, but after Shuri came out it all seemed a bit rushed to me... Not too bad though, but I guess I've grown acostumed to Shuri's awesome promos

Nasty Crew & ???: Nice promo from the Nasty Crew, these guys are turning out to be one of my favourite teams in all of JBW, and their pairing with LRB is perfect, at least in my eyes. Enjoyed the whole segment, who is ???, I guess I'll just have to keep reading

TDR Promo: Oooooo, some cracks appearing in the Rejects, intresting. Hope they don't break up too soon, as they are one of the, if not the best things going in eFedding on ewn atm. Loved the whole segment, only thing I found slightly annoying was the.amount..of..double..dots..in..everything..Sams on..said. I'm just being picky though. Also, loving Katie right now!

I'm going to have a break now, go do some homework. Hope you guys like or at least tolerate these reviews. I'm about halfway through the supershow now... still a lot to do.

PS. Would really appreciate it if someone reviews it for me, as I'd like to know how i'm doing :) Thanks in advance

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 09:59 AM
Ladies: Wasn't any promos here, but it's nice to see some new faces being thrown into the womens division

Or in Alpha Dog's room.

Shining Light
11-26-2011, 10:58 AM
Anyone know if Poot's been on? I need to discuss something with him

EDIT: What are the amount of posts needed to reach the other levels?
I.E. Senior Member = .....
Super Member = ....
And so on

Enforcer23
11-26-2011, 11:03 AM

Super Member = ....
And so on

well i think 300 is senior

500-super
1,000-god
2,500-trinity (i think)

and thats all i know

Robareid
11-26-2011, 11:05 AM
Super member is 500
Senior may be 250?

Robareid
11-26-2011, 11:05 AM
well i think 300 is senior

500-super
1,000-god
2,500-trinity (i think)

and thats all i know

5000 is black ninja
100 is normal member

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-26-2011, 11:06 AM

Super Member = ....
And so on

300 -- Senior Member
500 -- Super Member
1000 (Or 1500) -- God
2500 -- The Trinity
5000 -- Black Ninja

I dunno about after that.

As with Poot, I'm looking for him too. He wasn't online at all yesterday. He got some... bad news and hasn't been on since.

Robareid
11-26-2011, 11:07 AM
300 -- Senior Member
500 -- Super Member
1000 (Or 1500) -- God
2500 -- The Trinity
5000 -- Black Ninja

As with Poot, I'm looking for him too. He wasn't online at all yesterday. He got some... bad news and hasn't been on since.

God is defiantly 1000

Poot's news really was terrible :( Hope he's okay

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-26-2011, 11:08 AM
God is defiantly 1000

Poot's news really was terrible :( Hope he's okay

Yeah, I had a brainfart on God lol. It's been a while since I was at that status lol. Also yeah, I hope he's good too.

Shining Light
11-26-2011, 11:11 AM
300 -- Senior Member
500 -- Super Member
1000 (Or 1500) -- God
2500 -- The Trinity
5000 -- Black Ninja

I heard about that, I sent him a message yesterday to see if he was alright. It's disgusting what she did to him
Thanks for the levels btw

HolyJose2391
11-26-2011, 11:20 AM
Senior 250
SUPER 500
God 1000
Trinity 2500
Black Ninja 5000

I'm probably gonna get Ninja'd on this

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 11:22 AM
Other than the horrible Poot stuff...

How are ya guys?

Robareid
11-26-2011, 11:22 AM
Senior 250
SUPER 500
God 1000
Trinity 2500
Black Ninja 5000

I'm probably gonna get Ninja'd on this

Only by about 5 mins ;)

Robareid
11-26-2011, 11:23 AM

How are ya guys?

I'm good, I'm good, although I probably should be getting some work done instead of being on here

Shining Light
11-26-2011, 11:24 AM

How are ya guys?

I'm fine, tired but fine. I feel like a zombie, and according to my girlfriend, I look like a zombie. Can tell she loves me lol

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-26-2011, 11:25 AM

How are ya guys?

Tired but, have lots to do. Birthday party for a 2 year old, promos for Artemis Eclipse, writing matches for things, writing promos for another thing, helping someone on something, sleep, work, wash, rinse, repeat.

Shining Light
11-26-2011, 11:36 AM
Tired but, have lots to do. Birthday party for a 2 year old, promos for Artemis Eclipse, writing matches for things, writing promos for another thing, helping someone on something, sleep, work, wash, rinse, repeat.

I couldn't do with that. I always get angry if I do the same thing over and over again

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 11:48 AM
I'm good, I'm good, although I probably should be getting some work done instead of being on here

GET THAT STUFF DONE! lol

I'm fine, tired but fine. I feel like a zombie, and according to my girlfriend, I look like a zombie. Can tell she loves me lol

Can I kill you? I am a zombie hunter and such.

Damn....that is a lot of stuff but it can be done!

HolyJose2391
11-26-2011, 11:48 AM
I'm good at work till 2 so about 2 hours left then uncle's bday party and then work school repeat

Shining Light
11-26-2011, 11:50 AM
Can I kill you? I am a zombie hunter and such.

Feel free to... I welcome death with open arms

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 11:53 AM
Ok but I have standards when I kill zombies.

Random zombies= gunshot to the head
Zombies that I know= honorable death by sword

Shining Light
11-26-2011, 11:58 AM
Ok but I have standards when I kill zombies.

Random zombies= gunshot to the head
Zombies that I know= honorable death by sword

Put me under the Random Zombies section, I haven't really spoke to you on here before lol

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 12:00 PM
Put me under the Random Zombies section, I haven't really spoke to you on here before lol

Nah you'll get honorable death xD

Robareid
11-26-2011, 12:01 PM
How do you make a sigpic bigger? It's a bit small the way it is

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-26-2011, 12:02 PM

And to reply to your earlier reply... I don't do the same thing every day lol. Just the work part, but everyone does that haha. I've just got a TON of JBW, AWF and HWA shit to get done hopefully today into tonight.

BlackFalcon
11-26-2011, 12:02 PM

How are ya guys?

I'm good, but my throat gone to hell and back

Also, I missed the Poot stuff, is it okay to ask what happened?

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 12:04 PM
How do you make a sigpic bigger? It's a bit small the way it is

Photobucket dude. Though I think it will look kinda bad. Pixels and shiz

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 12:06 PM
I'm good, but my throat gone to hell and back

Also, I missed the Poot stuff, is it okay to ask what happened?

Poot dude defending the US with his services and back here a woman that was supposed to support him, was doing "somethings" behind his back.

Shining Light
11-26-2011, 12:07 PM
Nah you'll get honorable death xD

Thanks man, I'll look forward to my death now lol :)

And to reply to your earlier reply... I don't do the same thing every day lol. Just the work part, but everyone does that haha. I've just got a TON of JBW, AWF and HWA shit to get done hopefully today into tonight.

Oh thank God! I would have thought you would have gone insane by now if that was the case lol

Robareid
11-26-2011, 12:07 PM
Photobucket dude. Though I think it will look kinda bad. Pixels and shiz
Meh, fuck it, text sig for the win

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 12:20 PM
Meh, fuck it, text sig for the win

You're welcome bro ;)

THEKEVINBRAND
11-26-2011, 12:23 PM
Just imagine my sig when people are on their phones lol

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 12:28 PM
Annoying!!! xD

HolyJose2391
11-26-2011, 12:31 PM
Annoying!!! xD

I second this I'm on my phone and this is annoying

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 12:54 PM
Listening to a future theme for Shuriken....let's just say that its very dark.

Shining Light
11-26-2011, 01:06 PM

Ooooo... Shuriken's going morbid ;)

thejman93
11-26-2011, 01:28 PM

Anybody seen Kash? I've PMed him stuff and he hasn't gotten back to me. Unlike him.

Hope Poot's okay too. That's rough.

Robareid
11-26-2011, 02:35 PM
Ooooo... Shuriken's going morbid ;)

I would love to see that, it just has so many routes it could go down

BlackFalcon
11-26-2011, 02:45 PM
Hey guys big news, after talking with Kash, I have decided to take my guy who will be also debuting in AWF soon, and put him into the JBW SuperFly division as well. CHeck the roster thread for his details.

Robareid
11-26-2011, 02:59 PM
Supershow review continued yet again

Nikki wins again, but then again, when doesn't she :) - Resistance 1, Rejects 0

Alpha, Selena & Co. : Lol'd at this segment, especially at Bill popping a nut. Almost makes me feel better about nearly being castrated in rugby on Friday. Wonder what will come out of this storyline, and if it will link in with the RedRuM feud. Eitherway, score for Alpha :)

Conner & Malcolm Promo: Two nice promos, neither of them too long or epic, but they did the job well enough. What is with the .. between my name though?

Match: Liked the ending, not going to comment on my storyline, would love it if somebody else reviewed it. Resistance 1, Rejects 1

Will finish off the review tommorow

Kashdinero
11-26-2011, 03:23 PM
OK, guys..

I'm just going out for a few drinks, but REST ASSURED there will be some JBW goodness posted tonight. Like, LOTS of JBW goodness.

@Robareid... Thanks for reviewing the show. It's always nice when someone does that, but, the ... Between Rob and Rage were put in for dramatic effect. Lol, I can't believe I had to explain that ;)

@JMan... Champ, like, your work was PERFECT, and I've been a little busy catching up with sleep and Arkham Asylum (yeah, I know it's old, but I'm getting ready for Christmas where I'll hopefully be getting City. :))

Everyone else, if I haven't got to you this week about promos, don't worry, it's because nothing is needed from you, AND, things are a little messy behind the scenes.

Whatever happens between now and Monday, I just really need all of you to EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-26-2011, 03:48 PM
My fellow JABEsters!! PLEASE go check out the newest BlogWars! I'm a part of it and if possible, I'd REALLY love your vote! :)

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 03:55 PM
I sent the stuff that you asked for Kash.

Tommy Thunder
11-26-2011, 04:40 PM
Could anyone help me out?
Anyone know on which page in the show thread I can find 'Horrorcore Icons'? I'm not expecting anyone to know the exact page, but if anyone knows roughly which page it is, I'd be grateful!

Shining Light
11-26-2011, 04:42 PM
Could anyone help me out?
Anyone know on which page in the show thread I can find 'Horrorcore Icons'? I'm not expecting anyone to know the exact page, but if anyone knows roughly which page it is, I'd be grateful!

Page 40! Because I love to help ;)

Tommy Thunder
11-26-2011, 04:47 PM
Page 40! Because I love to help ;)

Fantastic. Thanks very much man!

Shining Light
11-26-2011, 04:48 PM
Fantastic. Thanks very much man!

It's ok :)

Broc
11-26-2011, 04:51 PM
I'm off for a total of 12 hours, and then I end up with like 30 pages catch up to? i <3 JBW

also, as a writer myself, I always love to hear feedback, and I figure that sau, and everyone else is the same, so I'm going to try to leave my thoughts on more JBW shows, I haven't read a full warfare in ages, so hopefully I can change that.

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 05:10 PM
Looking at the HWA sig pic.....is HWA going under or what? lol

Broc
11-26-2011, 05:11 PM
Looking at the HWA sig pic.....is HWA going under or what? lol

no exactly the opposite, HWA's biggest PPV of the year Victory Point, "the great one" R(ob) made this for me

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 05:19 PM
Victory Point lol xD

Hardcore brings Victory!

Broc
11-26-2011, 05:31 PM
Victory Point lol xD

Hardcore brings Victory!

if only Shuriken won that Golden Fate match, he would be main eventing Victory Point

EDIT: post #666 mwahahahaha

RomanFlare
11-26-2011, 05:32 PM
I forget who it is, but I know one Jabester will enjoy this:

KICKOFF RETURN! ONTARIO MCCALEB!

Broc
11-26-2011, 06:22 PM
Felix Guerrero Promo finished, in the inbox Kash :) I'll hopefully get that other thing done for you soon as well

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 08:23 PM
A 2 hour nap and nothing huh? :(

Kashdinero
11-26-2011, 09:24 PM
A 2 hour nap and nothing huh? :(

Oh, there's plenty going on behind the scenes.

Drinking plenty of alcohol is one of them.

Shame you're such a sober nerd, or you'd be invited to the party ;)

Broc
11-26-2011, 09:28 PM
Kash is that other promo needed today? what's the deadline on that?

SilverGhost
11-26-2011, 09:32 PM
Oh, there's plenty going on behind the scenes.

Drinking plenty of alcohol is one of them.

Shame you're such a sober nerd, or you'd be invited to the party ;)

Hey!

That is a low blow! Truth be told....I hang around people who drink and smoke weed but never tried to get me into it.

If I can get a chick with whats left of my semi good looks and gamer skills, I am welcome in any party. As long as you have cans of Sprite lol

Kashdinero
11-26-2011, 10:22 PM
Hey!

That is a low blow! Truth be told....I hang around people who drink and smoke weed but never tried to get me into it.

If I can get a chick with whats left of my semi good looks and gamer skills, I am welcome in any party. As long as you have cans of Sprite lol

Sober or not, SG is welcome at ANY party that Kash attends, and you know that!!! ;)

Although, you may have to sit in the corner with the rest of the sober bods :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-26-2011, 10:37 PM
Sober or not, SG is welcome at ANY party that Kash attends, and you know that!!! ;)

Yo bruv, just woke up and getting ready for work. I'll PM you in a couple hours with some stuff hopefully.

HolyJose2391
11-26-2011, 10:40 PM
A Kash party seems like it would be a blast!

AreYaSerious
11-26-2011, 11:15 PM
A Kash party seems like it would be a blast!

I agree totally.

zapphoman
11-27-2011, 12:16 AM
how's it going peeps?

Sorry that I haven't been on as much this weekend. Since Black Friday, I have been one busy son of a gun. That plus WWE 12 and Assassins Creed Revelation (and a little disappointing run with Battlefield 3. blah) busy busy.

HolyJose2391
11-27-2011, 12:18 AM
how's it going peeps?

Sorry that I haven't been on as much this weekend. Since Black Friday, I have been one busy son of a gun. That plus WWE 12 and Assassins Creed Revelation (and a little disappointing run with Battlefield 3. blah) busy busy.

This mean Magazine soon? Also glad to see you here

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 12:19 AM

Enough with the separation! lol xD

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 12:25 AM
Too many things going on at once... frusterating!!! (0_o)

tnawhat
11-27-2011, 12:26 AM
I wana go to party

AreYaSerious
11-27-2011, 12:32 AM
This mean Magazine soon? Also glad to see you here

I hope this means Magazine.

RomanFlare
11-27-2011, 12:40 AM
Rob loves Men.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 12:42 AM
Rome loves cock.

Ummm... thanks for telling us that you fucking weirdo.

RomanFlare
11-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Ummm... thanks for telling us that you fucking weirdo.

GIMMICK INFRINGMENT! You stole my gimmick! You Bastard!

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 12:53 AM
GIMMICK INFRINGMENT! You stole my gimmick! You Bastard!

What gimmick? You mean dressing up like a woman and letting KJ suck you off after he chokes you out? No thanks bro... I don't want any of that freaky shit.

zapphoman
11-27-2011, 12:57 AM
About the magazine...still waiting on stuff. I'm sorry that such a delay has been put on it. It will be put out before the 30th. I promise that.

Broc
11-27-2011, 01:00 AM
About the magazine...still waiting on stuff. I'm sorry that such a delay has been put on it. It will be put out before the 30th. I promise that.

but what about the next issue? I assume that will be held back a month as well

RomanFlare
Hey guys!! I just found my new favorite website! MEATSPIN!

That Gimmick, Cumdumpster.

AreYaSerious

Thank you Zaphh

HolyJose2391
11-27-2011, 01:01 AM
That Gimmick, Cumdumpster.

He changing of the post? Yea that is a RomanFlare thing....

AreYaSerious
11-27-2011, 01:04 AM

Let's worry one at a time.

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 01:16 AM
What gimmick? You mean dressing up like a woman and letting KJ suck you off after he chokes you out? No thanks bro... I don't want any of that freaky shit.

*waits for RedRum to attack Roman*

zapphoman
11-27-2011, 01:22 AM

sixteen days...thirty days...how are these two the same? Now I have already apologized about it but that shit right there isn't going to help anything. I understand you want everybody to read your shoot and it's going to happen soon but please don't have an attitude about it because that crap will just slow me down.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 01:24 AM
I'm a big fat Cumdumpster.

What the hell is wrong with you tonight?? Eewww!

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 01:25 AM
I like RomanFlare's thing....

YOU TOO!!! What the hell???

Broc
11-27-2011, 01:36 AM
sixteen days...thirty days...how are these two the same? Now I have already apologized about it but that shit right there isn't going to help anything. I understand you want everybody to read your shoot and it's going to happen soon but please don't have an attitude about it because that crap will just slow me down.

bro, no disrespect at all, I was just curious, I'm not trying to rush you, because I know you have a lot to do, I'm sorry if I came off that way, but I was honestly just curious as to how we would go about the next issue considering, I'm helping out with it

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 01:39 AM
-still waits for either RedRum or The Alpha Dog to do a shoot promo on Roman-

RomanFlare
11-27-2011, 01:40 AM
YOU TOO!!! What the hell???

Ladies and Gentlemen--CARLOS MENCIA!

zapphoman
11-27-2011, 01:50 AM
-still waits for either RedRum or The Alpha Dog to do a shoot promo on Roman-

IC: Oh, RomanFlare is still talking? The Alpha Dog doesn't really pay attention to danty men who have shit, and the white stuff, coming out of their mouth.

AreYaSerious
11-27-2011, 01:52 AM
IC: Oh, RomanFlare is still talking? The Alpha Dog doesn't really pay attention to danty men who have shit, and the white stuff, coming out of their mouth.

IC: The only time he isn't talking is when he is using his mouth for something else.

zapphoman
11-27-2011, 01:53 AM
bro, no disrespect at all, I was just curious, I'm not trying to rush you, because I know you have a lot to do, I'm sorry if I came off that way, but I was honestly just curious as to how we would go about the next issue considering, I'm helping out with it

Look man, it's been a stressful weekend. I'm sorry for the little venting I just did. Let's get this issue out and then we'll figure out what to do next.

Broc
11-27-2011, 01:54 AM
Look man, it's been a stressful weekend. I'm sorry for the little venting I just did. Let's get this issue out and then we'll figure out what to do next.

it's all good bro, I'm sorry as well, because I know someone is asking you about the same stuff every 2 seconds, lol, but I agree, we'll get this one out and go from there

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 01:56 AM

IC: The only time he isn't talking is when he is using his mouth for something else.

I will be The Alpha Dog's fan for life!

Andy Amazing with his shoot!

RomanFlare
11-27-2011, 01:57 AM

IC: Woah there son--Alpha Dog has the right to talk shit. He's earned it. Now, be a good little jobber and go fluff Redrum.

Wars_Raghe
11-27-2011, 02:03 AM
IC as Danny Tatum: Two straight wins. Thats right back to back wins. And next week on Showdown will be back to back to back wins. Hell Its only a matter of time before I join the Mayham or Warfare roster and start to really compete. SHOWDOWN clearly isn't enough for Danny Tatum. The competition is too easy and the wrestlers have nothing to prove to me. Why waste my time when I can start competing for titles from the get go. It's only a matter of time until JBW Management realizes my potential and place me in the position that is best for them, and invest in the future of Danny Tatum.

AreYaSerious
11-27-2011, 02:04 AM
IC: Woah there son--Alpha Dog has the right to talk shit. He's earned it. Now, be a good little jobber and go fluff Redrum.

IC: Don't you worry your pretty little ass off about what I do. I'll do what I want when I want. I'm not going to let some asshole tell me what I can or can't do. So you can shut your cock sucker, and like it. Do I make myself clear?

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 02:06 AM

IC (As RedRuM): "Why you have to bring me into YO stupid shit, nigga??? I will bust yo' fuckin' face you keep bringin' my name up in you ridiculous ass conversations about eatin' dudes cum. Shut the fuck up and go back to being K-Jammin's bitch! You coattail ridin' muthafuckin' wanksta ass Nazi, KKK lookin' BITCH!!"

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 02:09 AM
IC (As RedRuM): "Why you have to bring me into YO stupid shit, nigga??? I will bust yo' fuckin' face you keep bringin' my name up in you ridiculous ass conversations about eatin' dudes cum. Shut the fuck up and go back to being K-Jammin's bitch! You coattail ridin' muthafuckin' wanksta ass Nazi, KKK lookin' BITCH!!"

This is the reason why I am a fan of RedRuM as well.

No lie, I laughed hard!

Enforcer23
11-27-2011, 02:09 AM
Well ladies and gentlemen time for the main event...and who the fuck let this Danny guy In...back to the end of the Line

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 02:10 AM
This is the reason why I am a fan of RedRuM as well.

No lie, I laughed hard!

*Bows* Thank you good sir. Means a lot! :)

Broc
11-27-2011, 02:12 AM
i <3 RedRum

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 02:13 AM
IC: Sometimes I ask myself...."Why am I here? I'm surrounded by such atrocities....like drugs....and sex...." I'm in a wrestling organization that breed legends....not crack addicts and whores...like Roman.

Wars_Raghe
11-27-2011, 02:15 AM
IC: Danny Tatum is the NEXT BIG THING

zapphoman
11-27-2011, 02:15 AM

IC: So...Andy Amazing? The Alpha Dog is curious about you. You better just hope that you never end up in the yard. By the way, just to be fair, The Alpha Dog is the same way. Except it involves a different gender and they are usually more famous than K-Jammin.

OOC: That honors me more than you know.

IC: The Alpha Dog can't wait to meet you in the ring again.

zapphoman
11-27-2011, 02:17 AM

IC: You again? The Alpha Dog thought he set you straight bitch?

RomanFlare
11-27-2011, 02:21 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_IRtcOuRJmp8/SYM-2HNPMZI/AAAAAAAADJc/Mucbwnderpk/s400/ryan.jpg

IC: Hatas be hatin'.

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 02:22 AM
IC: Now now....RedRuM and Alpha Dog....I'm sure there is something we can agree on and I know that you two can get along.

Enforcer23
11-27-2011, 02:23 AM
IC:well tatum if you think there's no competition on showdown u havint come across me...because its a long road to get from showdown to mayhem or warfare and if there's anyone more derserving it is the international superstar Daniel may

zapphoman
11-27-2011, 02:23 AM
Well ladies and gentlemen time for the main event...and who the fuck let this Danny guy In...back to the end of the Line

IC: Just another chump from Showdown. The Alpha Dog can't believe That One Creepy Guy would allow such talentless pissants to be wrestlers. Then again Kevin Matthews is the Heavyweight Champion so you can't expect the bar to be that high in the first place.

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 02:24 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_IRtcOuRJmp8/SYM-2HNPMZI/AAAAAAAADJc/Mucbwnderpk/s400/ryan.jpg

IC: Hatas be hatin'.

IC: I know that isn't you. You are not with K-Jammin....on all fours.

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 02:25 AM
IC: Just another chump from Showdown. The Alpha Dog can't believe That One Creepy Guy would allow such talentless pissants to be wrestlers. Then again Kevin Matthews is the Heavyweight so you can't expect to be that high in the first place.

Someone is shooting! xD

Wars_Raghe
11-27-2011, 02:26 AM
IC: Then I guess I need to prove my worth by competing against you. I'm not scared of you I know who you are, but your achievements on SHOWDOWN don't faze me. I am the NEXT BIG THING and it doesn't matter if anybody believes it. What matters is that I believe it, and when JBW Management believes it thats when I will be placed on Mayham or Warfare and thats when you will see me compete for the holy grail in JBW. As for facing you, I have no problem if I was booked against you next week. I know I can beat you because I believe I can beat you, and thats the basis of my tenure here in JBW. Whenever I believe in something it will happen. If I believe I will kick your ass next week on SHOWDOWN. It's gonna happen.

AreYaSerious
11-27-2011, 02:28 AM
IC: So...Andy Amazing? The Alpha Dog is curious about you. You better just hope that you never end up in the yard. By the way, just to be fair, The Alpha Dog is the same way. Except it involves a different gender and they are usually more famous than K-Jammin

IC: Alpha Dog, calm down I have no problems with you. You and me have a similar qualities. We back up what we say, we are bad ass and we do similar activities to the different gender. If I ever do have a problem with the alpha dog. I will tell the alpha dog that I have a problem with him, like a man.

68wPayne
11-27-2011, 02:32 AM
Sorry I haven't posted much guys, been kinda busy trying to prep for the holidays and i have honestly been kinda tied up playing with the new X-Box. Thing is pretty sweet.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 02:33 AM
IC: Just another chump from Showdown. The Alpha Dog can't believe That One Creepy Guy would allow such talentless pissants to be wrestlers. Then again Kevin Matthews is the Heavyweight Champion so you can't expect the bar to be that high in the first place.

IC (As RedRuM): "Look Alpha BITCH!!! Me an' you, we gonna' have our time you little fuckin' poodle ass nigga! But until then, shut the fuck up an' keep my damn name outta yo' dog mouth! If you don't I'ma have to fuckin' muzzle you so I don't catch your retard rabies nigga! Put it like this, You got one over on me, I got one over on you... we even right now. Keep yo' fuckin' eyes open though Alpha Bitch... I'm right where you least fuckin' expect it!"

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 02:35 AM
IC: I suggest a match.

Andy Amazing
The Alpha Dog
Ryusuke "Shuriken" Serra

vs

Danny Tatum
RomanFlare
K-Jammin

Special Guest Referee: RedRuM

Deal? We have a lot of animosity between us. We should all solve it like gentlemen.

Enforcer23
11-27-2011, 02:36 AM
IC: Then I guess I need to prove my worth by competing against you. I'm not scared of you I know who you are, but your achievements on SHOWDOWN don't faze me. I am the NEXT BIG THING and it doesn't matter if anybody believes it. What matters is that I believe it, and when JBW Management believes it thats when I will be placed on Mayham or Warfare and thats when you will see me compete for the holy grail in JBW. As for facing you, I have no problem if I was booked against you next week. I know I can beat you because I believe I can beat you, and thats the basis of my tenure here in JBW. Whenever I believe in something it will happen. If I believe I will kick your ass next week on SHOWDOWN. It's gonna happen.

IC: yeah facing you sounds great would get me warmed up for my TV title match i have on the next showdown..and in no way should you fear me BUT RESPECT ME..im the first ever showdown champion and on my way to becoming the TV champion..im the leader of the new generation in JBW...to flush out the crap talent like alpha dog...who feels threatened..when he see's new blood like me take his space..and believe me alpha it will happen

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 02:37 AM
Sorry I haven't posted much guys, been kinda busy trying to prep for the holidays and i have honestly been kinda tied up playing with the new X-Box. Thing is pretty sweet.

That is cool man. You are in a shooting session. I would like to see Mr. Beauragard to join in.

RedRuM has been talking down about Mr. Beauragard.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 02:38 AM

Andy Amazing
The Alpha Dog
Ryusuke "Shuriken" Serra

vs

Danny Tatum
RomanFlare
K-Jammin

Deal? We have a lot of animosity between us. We should all solve it like gentlemen.

IC: (As RedRuM): "I'ma referee my fuckin' fist to Alpha Bitches face but, I'll say one thing.. I like the hell outta this damn idea! Bring this shit on niggas! The MAN needs to make this shit happen!!"

zapphoman
11-27-2011, 02:39 AM
IC: Alpha Dog, calm down I have no problems with you. You and me have a similar qualities. We back up what we say, we are bad ass and we do similar activities to the different gender. If I ever do have a problem with the alpha dog. I will tell the alpha dog that I have a problem with him, like a man.

IC: The Alpha Dog can respect that. By what he meant when he said he was curious about you was that The Alpha Dog wants to see you in the ring. To see if the curiosity is well placed. Then again to really know a man is to face him one on one. The Alpha Dog knows Tad Locust. The Alpha Dog knows Fernandez Romero (he was a bitch at first but this shift that Fernandez is experiencing is confusing The Alpha Dog), and The Alpha Dog for damn sure knows Zeus Apollo. Time will tell what you're all about.

AreYaSerious
11-27-2011, 02:41 AM

Andy Amazing
The Alpha Dog
Ryusuke "Shuriken" Serra

vs

Danny Tatum
RomanFlare
K-Jammin

IC: That sounds......
Ah Maz Ing

Poot-Hair
11-27-2011, 02:41 AM
I just read Showdown, good job guys. I had an interview segment with Montgomery Madsen set to go into the show but it got cut for reasons I don't know.

Kash said that this feud with Shining was one of the best but some of the smaller aspects of the feud may go unnoticed. In this interview I explained a few things more indepth to where people would have an idea about things like why I call Shining Light "Judas" or why I have an idealogical problem with him.

It's a shame but oh well *shrugs* such is life.

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 02:42 AM
The last few pages....THEY WERE GOLDEN! :D

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 02:43 AM
I just read Showdown, good job guys. I had an interview segment with Montgomery Madsen set to go into the show but it got cut for reasons I don't know.

Kash said that this feud with Shining was one of the best but some of the smaller aspects of the feud may go unnoticed. In this interview I explained a few things more indepth to where people would have an idea about things like why I call Shining Light "Judas" or why I have an idealogical problem with him.

I'm paying attention to it.

Hell! Shuriken is coming by to Showdown as a special guest!

Broc
11-27-2011, 02:44 AM

did you send it to sau by PM? me and Sully sent sau our promo, but due to ewn's server change, it got deleted, so that might have happened to yours

zapphoman

Andy Amazing
The Alpha Dog
Ryusuke "Shuriken" Serra

vs

Danny Tatum
RomanFlare
K-Jammin

That match would be amazing. I for one would love to see that happen.

Enforcer23

don't worry bro you will catch us all next time...and main thing why i think its one of the best storylines to hit is because its different two religious wrestlers going at it about who is not worthy of god...just thinking about it now you can take it so many ways

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 02:47 AM
That match would be amazing. I for one would love to see that happen.

I was brainstorming as I was typing and it just came out. It does look good!

One up and comer and two guys representing Warfare vs Another up and comer and two guys from Mayhem with an outspoken ref sounds delicious!

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 02:49 AM
That is cool man. You are in a shooting session. I would like to see Mr. Beauragard to join in.

RedRuM has been talking down about Mr. Beauragard.

IC (As RedRuM): "Why you tryin' to start shit you fake ass Naruto ass nigga??"

Enforcer23
11-27-2011, 02:51 AM

man redrum is a rageaholic

AreYaSerious
11-27-2011, 02:52 AM
IC: The Alpha Dog can respect that. By what he meant when he said he was curious about you was that The Alpha Dog wants to see you in the ring. To see if the curiosity is well placed. Then again to really know a man is to face him one on one. The Alpha Dog knows Tad Locust. The Alpha Dog knows Fernandez Romero (he was a bitch at first but this shift that Fernandez is experiencing is confusing The Alpha Dog), and The Alpha Dog for damn sure knows Zeus Apollo. Time will tell what you're all about.

IC: I have nothing but respect for the alpha dog. So I can tell you what I'm all about. I'm all about making The Superfly Division Amazing. Hell not just the superfly division. I'm here to make JBW amazing. It will only be a matter of time until our paths cross, and what a match it will be.

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 02:52 AM

IC: Your attitude and the way you speak amuse me. You are the type of guy that I would find when I go to Los Angeles, except this time....you actually know how to fight, which I am very surprised that you ACTUALLY learned something with that demeanor of yours.

OOC: OH SHIET! HERE WE GO! :D

RedRuM and Shuriken!

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 02:58 AM
IC: Your attitude and the way you speak amuse me. You are the type of guy that I would find when I go to Los Angeles, except this time....you actually know how to fight, which I am very surprised that you ACTUALLY learned something with that demeanor of yours.

OOC: OH SHIET! HERE WE GO! :D

RedRuM and Shuriken!

IC (As RedRuM): "You damn right I learned somethin' muthafucka... I learned that no matter what type of trainin' a dude think he got... there's always someone to come along and smack that bitch like a muthafuckin BUG! You get me? See, it's all about knowing who's who in life. You've been trainin' in a dojo with a bunch a muthafuckas in robes. I've been shot 15 times. You throw ninja stars at little kids if they don't eat their padded rice balls an' shit. I saw a little kid get shot in tha' muthafuckin' face... point fuckin' BLANK! You've been protected... I ain't been. That definitely makes me the type a' dude you need to watch your back on. I know you comin' to SHOWDOWN! this week but, you show me respect, I show you respect. We got that muthafucka?"

OOC: Hell yes! You quoted RedRuM!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Poot-Hair
11-27-2011, 03:06 AM
did you send it to sau by PM? me and Sully sent sau our promo, but due to ewn's server change, it got deleted, so that might have happened to yours I sent the interview and my promo for after my match at the same time and the after match promo got used but not the interview. It sucks for me because It was giving me a chance to actually talk a little lol but oh well, the world craves t1cg

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 03:07 AM
IC (As RedRuM): "You damn right I learned somethin' muthafucka... I learned that no matter what type of trainin' a dude think he got... there's always someone to come along and smack that bitch like a muthafuckin BUG! You get me? See, it's all about knowing who's who in life. You've been trainin' in a dojo with a bunch a muthafuckas in robes. I've been shot 15 times. You throw ninja stars at little kids if they don't eat their padded rice balls an' shit. I saw a little kid get shot in tha' muthafuckin' face... point fuckin' BLANK! You've been protected... I ain't been. That definitely makes me the type a' dude you need to watch your back on. I know you comin' to SHOWDOWN! this week but, you show me respect, I show you respect. We got that muthafucka?"

OOC: Hell yes! You quoted RedRuM!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

IC: Really? Why should I show respect to some guy that uses limited vocabulary and pretends to be all "gangster" and all. I am truly sorry that you have been shot 15 times....tell me....was it by a water gun? I know it must have been traumatic for you and for you to put on this act....you are a brave person! For you to stand up and admit that you have a problem against the English Language! Now we can fully blame the education system because of walking disasters like you.

Another reason why I shouldn't respect you and excuse my derogatory language: YOU ARE ALPHA DOG'S BITCH!

OOC: That quote make me laugh everytime I read it lol

Enforcer23
11-27-2011, 03:13 AM
I sent the interview and my promo for after my match at the same time and the after match promo got used but not the interview. It sucks for me because It was giving me a chance to actually talk a little lol but oh well, the world craves t1cg

oi why don't you just do something in the IC thread...that way you can do ya little talk thing

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 03:15 AM
IC: Really? Why should I show respect to some guy that uses limited vocabulary and pretends to be all "gangster" and all. I am truly sorry that you have been shot 15 times....tell me....was it by a water gun? I know it must have been traumatic for you and for you to put on this act....you are a brave person! For you to stand up and admit that you have a problem against the English Language! Now we can fully blame the education system because of walking disasters like you.

Another reason why I shouldn't respect you and excuse my derogatory language: YOU ARE ALPHA DOG'S BITCH!

OOC: That quote make me laugh everytime I read it lol

IC (As RedRuM): "See... look at you an' shit. A nigga tries to be nice but, look where it got you? On SHOWDOWN!, I'ma fuck you up. I'ma fuck you up, Larry Zbysko up and B.A.N up again just for the hell of it. I'ma even fuck up Caesar an' shit but, I gotta tell you nigga, you got some flawed ass logic there dude. See, I don't pretend to be the streets... I AM THE MUTHAFUCKIN' STREETS! You pretend to be some sort of cartoon ass clown bitch who disappears into smoke boms an' shit. How fuckin' gay is that? They call us monkeys, you da' nigga tryin' to hang from trees in shadows an' shit. Put tha' muthafuckin' halloween costume away, bitch! And something else for yo' dumb ass to ponder for a second an' shit, It's not the words I use that make me a bad person... it's what I do to people that makes me a bad person. Remember that... and one more thing, FUCK ALPHA MUTT!! I'MA RIDE THAT FUCKIN' BITCH INTO THE FUCKIN' DIRT NEXT TIME I SEE HIM! YOU FUCKIN' HEAR ME???!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?"

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 03:22 AM
IC (As RedRuM): "See... look at you an' shit. A nigga tries to be nice but, look where it got you? On SHOWDOWN!, I'ma fuck you up. I'ma fuck you up, Larry Zbysko up and B.A.N up again just for the hell of it. I'ma even fuck up Caesar an' shit but, I gotta tell you nigga, you got some flawed ass logic there dude. See, I don't pretend to be the streets... I AM THE MUTHAFUCKIN' STREETS! You pretend to be some sort of cartoon ass clown bitch who disappears into smoke boms an' shit. How fuckin' gay is that? They call us monkeys, you da' nigga tryin' to hang from trees in shadows an' shit. Put tha' muthafuckin' halloween costume away, bitch! And something else for yo' dumb ass to ponder for a second an' shit, It's not the words I use that make me a bad person... it's what I do to people that makes me a bad person. Remember that... and one more thing, FUCK ALPHA MUTT!! I'MA RIDE THAT FUCKIN' BITCH INTO THE FUCKIN' DIRT NEXT TIME I SEE HIM! YOU FUCKIN' HEAR ME???!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?"

IC: You are the streets? No wonder we have some really bad roads. No wonder that we have poverty levels at an all time high but that is a separate issue.

On Showdown, I will be there RedRuM. I was invited and its at MY HOMETOWN! I wanna see you and try to attempt beat me but you will fail extremely hard on that task. You are not in my league, rookie so know your place. If you truly want respect, I will be there at Showdown. I'm gonna look at you at your face....and then I am going to place a good knee on that face.

So look forward to it, Mr. Red.

zapphoman
11-27-2011, 03:25 AM

IC: (Laughs maniacally) Yeah, that will happen when CM Punk takes off his face mask to show that he is in fact Lash Leroux.

OOC: Everybody can now say, "Why do I remember that name?" I had a little mark out moment when I thought of that name. G-night everybody.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 03:28 AM
IC: You are the streets? No wonder we have some really bad roads. No wonder that we have poverty levels at an all time high but that is a separate issue.

On Showdown, I will be there RedRuM. I was invited and its at MY HOMETOWN! I wanna see you and try to attempt beat me but you will fail extremely hard on that task. You are not in my league, rookie so know your place. If you truly want respect, I will be there at Showdown. I'm gonna look at you at your face....and then I am going to place a good knee on that face.

So look forward to it, Mr. Red.

IC (As RedRuM): "I'ma put it to you staight forward like this you little bitch... you try to knee me and I'll put it to your fuckin' temple. You wanna see how far a ninja can stretch? I'ma show you. I anticipate seein' you at SHOWDOWN! You little noodle eatin' prick. When we meet, we'll see what goes down. But just know one thing... I ain't The Rock but, I'ma put my boot physically UP yo' ass!"

OOC: Damn, now you gotta PM me so we can set this up lol.

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 03:28 AM
The Alpha Dog and RedRuM

Loudest feud EVER!

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 03:29 AM
IC: (Laughs maniacally) Yeah, that will happen when CM Punk takes off his face mask to show that he is in fact Lash Leroux.

OOC: Everybody can now say, "Why do I remember that name?" I had a little mark out moment when I thought of that name. G-night everybody.

OOC: That little creole prick still owes me some damn Jumbalaya!

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 03:31 AM
The Alpha Dog and RedRuM

Loudest feud EVER!

Oh yeah, we take the cake for being loud and in charge. It's because our characters both literally have that "Alpha Male" thing going on. They're both testing one another out constantly to see who the leader of the pack is. They're pretty fucked up individuals lol.

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 03:33 AM
IC (As RedRuM): "I'ma put it to you staight forward like this you little bitch... you try to knee me and I'll put it to your fuckin' temple. You wanna see how far a ninja can stretch? I'ma show you. I anticipate seein' you at SHOWDOWN! You little noodle eatin' prick. When we meet, we'll see what goes down. But just know one thing... I ain't The Rock but, I'ma put my boot physically UP yo' ass!"

OOC: Damn, now you gotta PM me so we can set this up lol.

IC: Very impressive of you, Red. You trying to explain things! I am shocked that your brain even allows that for you. But you won't defeat me, Red. That much is certain and will be true for a long time. So expect this knee smashing against your face at Showdown!

OOC: Alright man!

Enforcer23
11-27-2011, 03:43 AM
i believe i have a match with redrum for the TV title LOL :D you verse him first shuriken...easy pickings muhahahahah

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 03:44 AM
i believe i have a match with redrum for the TV title LOL :D you verse him first shuriken...easy pickings muhahahahah

Who's to say Shuri and Red won't meet up after Red whoops your ass and retains? :p

Robareid
11-27-2011, 03:45 AM
Morning guys, or whatever time it is where you are

What date is the Expect the Unexpected?

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 03:47 AM
Morning guys, or whatever time it is where you are

What date is the Expect the Unexpected?

I honestly believe it's supposed to be today. And yeah it's like 9:47 over there right now right? it's 3:47 here... definitely a "good morning" on both ends lol.

Broc
11-27-2011, 03:52 AM
I honestly believe it's supposed to be today. And yeah it's like 9:47 over there right now right? it's 3:47 here... definitely a "good morning" on both ends lol.

well it's one step closer to being up then, because I've just finished my promo assignments for 3 people, so hopefully we can see it soon :)

Robareid
11-27-2011, 03:54 AM

8:53 by my watch (On the computer) but close enough :)

well it's one step closer to being up then, because I've just finished my promo assignments for 3 people, so hopefully we can see it soon

Does that mean we are going to have a PPV without any WARfares or Mayhems?

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 03:55 AM
well it's one step closer to being up then, because I've just finished my promo assignments for 3 people, so hopefully we can see it soon :)

Don't quote me on it though... it's chaos backstage right now lol. Things are being MAINTAINED though. Bank on that. There's just a lot going on at once.

Enforcer23
11-27-2011, 03:55 AM
Who's to say Shuri and Red won't meet up after Red whoops your ass and retains? :p

ok lets give everyone what they want...shuri and may verse redrum and if we win i become tv champ..fair ahahhahaha :D

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 03:56 AM
8:53 by my watch (On the computer) but close enough :)

Does that mean we are going to have a PPV without any WARfares or Mayhems?

It was that time when I sent out my message lol. And no, we'll have something. I'm not Ka$h so, I'm not at liberty to speak. :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 03:57 AM
ok lets give everyone what they want...shuri and may verse redrum and if we win i become tv champ..fair ahahhahaha :D

That's clearly not fair at all haha. Damn Aussies always tryin' to get one over. No wonder you were founded by thieves! :p

Enforcer23
11-27-2011, 04:00 AM
That's clearly not fair at all haha. Damn Aussies always tryin' to get one over. No wonder you were founded by thieves! :p

ahh yes we the convicts from united kingdom...i really like that match tho hahahah....nah we shall have the match straight up so when i beat you..you will have no excuses hahahaha

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 04:03 AM
ahh yes we the convicts from united kingdom...i really like that match tho hahahah....nah we shall have the match straight up so when i beat you..you will have no excuses hahahaha

I call bullshit... where's Kayden at to call you a BLASPHEMER!!!????

Robareid
11-27-2011, 04:05 AM
It was that time when I sent out my message lol. And no, we'll have something. I'm not Ka$h so, I'm not at liberty to speak. :)

I meant that you were an hour forward on UK time, not that you were a coule of minutes late :)

Broc
11-27-2011, 04:06 AM
you know, every time I see Robareid, online at the same time I am it tells me one thing..... I have definitely stayed up to late

Robareid
11-27-2011, 04:08 AM
you know, every time I see Robareid, online at the same time I am it tells me one thing..... I have definitely stayed up to late

Or i've got up too early, but it's usually the first option

Enforcer23
11-27-2011, 04:09 AM
I call bullshit... where's Kayden at to call you a BLASPHEMER!!!????

hahahahhahahahha...my guys craving gold...i shall get shuri to interfere..and you know do the whole woops i "accidently" nocked the ref down hehehehhe

Broc
11-27-2011, 04:10 AM
Or i've got up too early, but it's usually the first option

yeah considering, it's like 4 AM over here, lol, but it's almost always the first one

actually you know it's kinda funny, sometimes I don't realize what time it is until I see you get online, so that's normally my key to go to sleep, lol, if you didn't get on in the morning, my sleep schedule would be fucked

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 04:11 AM
I meant that you were an hour forward on UK time, not that you were a coule of minutes late :)

Yeah... I saw that lol. I've gotten 4 hours of sleep in 48 hours... you can see how easily one would hiccup there lol.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 04:12 AM
hahahahhahahahha...my guys craving gold...i shall get shuri to interfere..and you know do the whole woops i "accidently" nocked the ref down hehehehhe

If I was still the booker for SHOWDOWN! you'd have had the Gold still lol.

Rated_R(ob)KO
For The......

Broc

until you would push Broc, and he takes it right from him :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 04:13 AM
CAUSE!!! 2,700!!! Whoo!!!

Robareid
11-27-2011, 04:13 AM
yeah considering, it's like 4 AM over here, lol, but it's almost always the first one

actually you know it's kinda funny, sometimes I don't realize what time it is until I see you get online, so that's normally my key to go to sleep, lol, if you didn't get on in the morning, my sleep schedule would be fucked

*Wonders can he equate his usefulness into a push in HWA?...*

I assume we are going to have a Mayhem soon, as I know atleast I have been asked for a promo for it... 1 Mayhem, maybe a WARfare, 2 showdowns and a supershow... That's plenty buildup in my eyes

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 04:14 AM
Damn... I was ninja'd... and it wasn't even by a celebratory post either... fuck.

Broc
11-27-2011, 04:15 AM
*Wonders can he equate his usefulness into a push in HWA?...*

I assume we are going to have a Mayhem soon, as I know atleast I have been asked for a promo for it... 1 Mayhem, maybe a WARfare, 2 showdowns and a supershow... That's plenty buildup in my eyes

yes, all you have to do is get online when you wake up, and then I will know to go to sleep, which will definitely earn you a push :)

Enforcer23
11-27-2011, 04:15 AM

yeah its all good i think kevin does a good job on it...but i will admit i liked the run you were ganna give me...but yeah with this new storyline its got me pumped up...and its somewhat diffrent...its like i have a feud with kevin but i also feud with T1CG and kevin does the same :S very all over the place...but somehow its may vs redrum SWEEETTTT hahahahaha

Broc
11-27-2011, 04:17 AM
Damn... I was ninja'd... and it wasn't even by a celebratory post either... fuck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAxTTt7BDq4

EDIT: but since you probably can't see this at work I'll say it for you.... wa wa wa

Robareid
11-27-2011, 04:18 AM
Cool, push here I come :)

Wait, don't I do that anyway? Then again, I'm quite happy with where I'm at in HWA at the moment

Okay, HWA chat over, nobody kill me ;)

Broc
11-27-2011, 04:19 AM
Cool, push here I come :)

Wait, don't I do that anyway? Then again, I'm quite happy with where I'm at in HWA at the moment

Okay, HWA chat over, nobody kill me ;)

lol, don't worry, Kash has told me before that he doesn't care about it anymore, lol, I think he said because he wants more people to see Brick Godslayer or something

Robareid
11-27-2011, 04:37 AM
Wow, it got real quiet, real quick around here...

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 04:59 AM
Wow, it got real quiet, real quick around here...

Yeah it did. I'm running dead and working on 5 promos and 2 matches lol.

aloisick
11-27-2011, 05:08 AM
im not doing anything waiting for three different shows to air

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 05:19 AM
Did anyone else get the press conference promo assignment? If so are we supposed to wait till after Mayhem has aired?

Just do what Kash asked of you and send it back to him. That's all. It's character specific and all that good stuff. Make sure you obviously have press asking the questions. ;)

aloisick
11-27-2011, 05:25 AM
Just do what Kash asked of you and send it back to him. That's all. It's character specific and all that good stuff. Make sure you obviously have press asking the questions. ;)

well said and without giving too much awa i really enjoyed my press conference i enjoyed the challenge of asking myself relevent questions in which to answer to enhance the matches im involved in thanks kash

tnawhat
11-27-2011, 06:02 AM

Time for a sig update eh Zapph

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 06:36 AM
I asked this earlier and I'll ask again... if anyone can, PLEASE vote for me in the new edition of BlogWars. Please, please, please!! :)

Robareid
11-27-2011, 07:07 AM
I'm probably being really stupid, but what is blogwars?

K-Jammin
11-27-2011, 07:16 AM
People really have an obsession with fantasizing about me and Romes gaying it up, whatever floats your boats...

Freaks.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 08:06 AM
This Is BLOGWARS! I'm Down By One Vote Currently!! Help! (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/entry.php?39899-Blog-Wars-Episode-4-Top-5-Submission-Holds-Part-1)

Robareid
11-27-2011, 08:59 AM
This Is BLOGWARS! I'm Down By One Vote Currently!! Help! (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/entry.php?39899-Blog-Wars-Episode-4-Top-5-Submission-Holds-Part-1)

Not any more :)

Just listened to the podcast, great stuff, although you still haven't uploaded the shit episode

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 09:26 AM
Everytime I see Roba's sig and my own....I have the feeling that we got the perfect models for our characters!

Rob Rage-Doug Williams
Ryusuke "Shuriken" Serra- Shinsuke Nakamura OR the guy in my sig, Naomichi Marufuji in silver and black

Robareid
11-27-2011, 09:30 AM
I love Doug Williams, he is such a great talent, and really misused in TNA. His early time with ROH was amazing, putting on some amazing matches. I hear he does pretty well over in NOAH though, so atleast he's etting the sucsess he deserves somewhere

He's 39 now, so probably too late for his career to really florish, but I feel he should have been a World Champion somewhere about 5 years ago

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 09:38 AM
Why the man doesn't have a World Championship is a mystery and a shame.

Robareid
11-27-2011, 09:43 AM
To be fair he isn't the best on the mic, but he is pretty good. His ring work though is just amazing, but also consistant

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 09:56 AM
Not any more :)

Just listened to the podcast, great stuff, although you still haven't uploaded the shit episode

THANKS FOR VOTING!!! I wish others would as well! Good to know my rival has my back at least lol. :p

And yeah, yell at Tom for not posting the POS episode haha. It's all his fault.

Poot-Hair
11-27-2011, 09:58 AM
Fuck.My.Life. Thank God I live near the Tennessee state line, yay beer...

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-27-2011, 10:00 AM

You need to PM me ASAP damnit... you'll know why once you read my last PM....

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 10:11 AM
I can't wait for Showdown, Warfare, and the Press Conference. All of them are something to look forward to.

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 10:29 AM
Jman! Where are ya man!? Do we still have work to do?!

HolyJose2391
11-27-2011, 11:42 AM
IC: I have nothing but respect for the alpha dog. So I can tell you what I'm all about. I'm all about making The Superfly Division Amazing. Hell not just the superfly division. I'm here to make JBW amazing. It will only be a matter of time until our paths cross, and what a match it will be.

IC: you're such a little bitch you started off strong but then you're talking about respect? This shit right here is why you'll be scrapping the shit off the SuperFly locker room wall. Grow a pair.

Shining Light
11-27-2011, 12:30 PM

I thought I might as well speak to Poot on behalf of all of us:

Poot, we all hope your ok mate! We know you've been going through a tough time recently, but I want you to know that we're all thinking about you. You've become like my best mate here on EWN and it pains me to see you like this. You did a great thing for your country, putting yourself in danger and everyone respects you for that. The fact that she did all that when you were out there in Iraq, fighting for the freedom of your fellow American's isn't just disgusting, it's downright pathetic and disrespectful to all American soldiers, deceased and still living. Poot, we all hope you get better soon mate and we all miss you!

Take care buddy, and we hope to see you back here soon, happy and making us all laugh :)

Robareid
11-27-2011, 12:39 PM
I thought I might as well speak to Poot on behalf of all of us:

Poot, we all hope your ok mate! We know you've been going through a tough time recently, but I want you to know that we're all thinking about you. You've become like my best mate here on EWN and it pains me to see you like this. You did a great thing for your country, putting yourself in danger and everyone respects you for that. The fact that she did all that when you were out there in Iraq, fighting for the freedom of your fellow American's isn't just disgusting, it's downright pathetic and disrespectful to all American soldiers, deceased and still living. Poot, we all hope you get better soon mate and we all miss you!

Take care buddy, and we hope to see you back here soon, happy and making us all laugh :)

Amen to that, couldn't have put it better myself

SilverGhost
11-27-2011, 12:43 PM
Even though I hate drinking....I wouldn't pass up a toast to Poot and other military servicemen here and around the world.

http://cdn.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/beer-toast.jpg

FOR THEIR STRENGTH AND COURAGE!

Shining Light
11-27-2011, 12:45 PM
Even though I hate drinking....I wouldn't pass up a toast to Poot and other military servicemen here and around the world.

http://cdn.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/beer-toast.jpg

FOR THEIR STRENGTH AND COURAGE!

*Also raises glass*
Amen to that.

HeelTurn
11-27-2011, 12:46 PM
Hey guys whats going on my fellow Jabesters?

Broc
11-27-2011, 12:47 PM
*Also raises glass*
Amen to that.

Amen

http://www.tallulahpoint.com/images/produpload/6pack-sprite.gif

HolyJose2391
11-27-2011, 12:55 PM
*Also raises glass*
Amen to that.

http://i.pbase.com/u34/djarvik/upload/31283667.vodka1.jpg

I'll toast too! Poor is a valued member here and it pains me to see him in this situation! We're here for you for support!

thejman93
11-27-2011, 01:05 PM
Jman! Where are ya man!? Do we still have work to do?!

We do?

PM me.