PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-10-2011, 07:52 PM
Right then, first of all, the introduction. We start off with fireworks, Ron Burgandy, Peter, Joe and Quagmire. Man these guys are hilarious. Will Farell/Seth McFarlen himself couldn't be funnier and often aren't! Kash does a brilliant job with them. They really did hype the show up great.

Next we have the tag gauntlet match, and right off the bat the foreshadowing to the main event begins. Hometown crowd of Jman getting his ass cheered off, "Shurikan" Serra getting massive heat. Reminiscent of RVD/Cena or Punk/Cena, if either of those duos were going to be tagging up earlier on in the PPV before they faced off.

The tag gauntlet starts off with Jose and Azreal vs. Serra and Jman, and that match was awesome. Danielson, KENTA, Strong, and Ishmori in the same ring? Amazing match, amazing atmosphere. Serra and Jman win, and HolyJose beats down Azreal after the match. Hellofa way to end a friendship indeed, eh? I wonder what this means for Azreal now? A face turn and a program with Holy? who knows, but I hope Azreal doesn't end up slipping into obscurity. I like that guy.

Next is Snair and Manabu vs. Serra and Jman....can you say Main the fuck Event materiel written all over it? Seriously loving how strong our tag-division is looking in the future. This match was epic. 'air and 'bu (we're gonna come up with a cool name for them shortly) pick up the win in a mild upset. Peter Griffen claps his hands like a small child in excitement for the next match, and who can blame him (haha. funny line Kash)

Next is the Nasty Crew, the two monsters going up against the two main eventers, who just got done fighting two other main eventers in a match. 'air and 'bu were too much for them in the end though. Another great match selection. WCW had a monster tag-division back in the day.

Next is Ice Cream Man and RamJam, and it's cool to me that TDR are being booked as getting this much heat, and again, I agree with Peter, it's weird to see Mana get cheered! Again Mana and Snair win in a great match.

Last is Two of a Kind, and while these guys have been booked to look great so far, they're still no match for two established veterans, even after they just had three other matches in a row. 'air 'bu wins, and WOW do they look strong in this tag division. Tag gauntlet was a huge success in my eyes. Great matches, great execution, and great booking. 'air 'bu are gonna be great champs.

November 27th is our next PPV, and I can't wait for that one. We're gonna have to make the build outstanding though with this short time, or else this is gonna look like a transitional PPV, and we don't want that at all. Luckily the creative team and the roster are up to the task, because I know we can make a PPV work great in this short amount of time if we put out our A efforts.

Up next is our first of THREE women's matches on the card. Yeah, that's right WWE, three PPV matches for the women. Suck on that. Ayako vs. Sasha. Ayako wins and everyone is happy! Sasha still looks strong though, and that's what we strive for!

All this excitement from WARFare and it's slipped my mind that Mayhem or Showdown haven't had a segment yet! I'm glad the Jackasses got a PPV spot. I've always been pretty proud of those guys since I think any success they have is a "feel good" story. That's probably why I booked them to go over in this big time upset, or at least I hope it came off that way. I think it did since almost everyone picked The Apostles in the PC. I personally liked the line "it's a Christmas miracle, and it's not even Christmas yet." It made me chuckle when writing for it.

The segment with Icarus and Melissa, as a little inside scoop, almost didn't make it. It was one of the last things I wrote, and I wanted to get it in for two reasons, one is because I wanted to give off the impression that this was a huge PPV and everyone is there watching it even though they aren't on the card, and two because I like NVON, and I wanted to get him on here to trash Icarus. And another match to the supershow card! Can't wait for that. It'll almost have a PPV feel to it.

Alpha Do- oops, I mean Gabriel Xander's segment was next and, man, to say I love Zapp's work is the understatement of the century. Xander is incredibly complex, multidimensional, and has an awesome storyline to work with. The whole male prostitute angle is waaay over in my book, I love that side, but I also love the fact that Alpha has a real normal person inside of him. Totally diggin what Alpha has been doing as of late.

Up next is Rob Rage and Matt Haze, and I love this feud on Mayhem. Two of the rising stars here. Sucks that Night Haze got that cheap win like that, but I have a feeling this isn't over yet...Rob Rage is definitely a player here. Can't wait to see what Robried does with the character in the future.

After that we had the little backstage segment with AngrySamoan and Katie. I tell ya what, I enjoyed writing for this feud, and I hope that storyline with Katie's involvement went over well, because I thought it was interesting. This was just a segment to set the tone that Katie wanted to be out there for the match...for anyone who read the show know's why. Lol. Liked that one, and Dudley saying "Katie may be a little slut that was totally not worthy of being K-Jammin’s trophy girl, but she doesn’t deserve to be brutally murdered live on PPV." Was funny as hell imo. Suited him perfectly.

Ahh and finally after a bunch of WARFare and Mayhem segments in a row, we get to Showdown! Everyone's first look in to Samoan619's writing style, in what ended up being sort of a title unification match between G-Scorp and Avidco. Two very evenly matched guys in a really well executed feud. Avidco wins a beautiful match (have Dean Malenko OR Ultimo Dragon EVER had a bad match?) and retires the European Gold. Superfly belt is an amazing name as well, I hope for the first title defense Jimmy Snuka could guest referee, just throwing it out there. G-scorp, you're still the man, but congrats to tnawhat for the big win.

After match: ("Is that The Undertaker" lol) SinCara destroys and kidnaps G-scorp. Wonder where that's going?

Up next was a little prematch speech Samson and Chainsaw gave to Silva. Just a segment trying to put over Samson and Chainsaw's power to manipulate, and at the same time putting Silva over as someone so dangerous that his own buddies needed to strap him down, all the while recapping the events of the feud between Samaon and Silva. I think it was pretty well done if I do say so myself.

Right then, the match itself. I personally think this one was a well executed heel turn by Katie, even if it was predictable. Christian vs. Y2J was the perfect match for this one. It was exactly what I wanted. Katie had no future as a face, but now that she's back to being a heel and she's fully on board with TDR, I think it's only gonna get better for the sickest and most bizarre power couple wrestling's ever seen: Silva and Katie.

Right then. This was just a few parts of the PPV so far, but I'm gonna take a short break and continue on reading/reviewing/recapping shortly. Up next we have R(ob) IC, and then him OOC I believe, so this is gonna be good.

HolyJose2391
11-10-2011, 08:02 PM
Rehmix is I bet you're hating yourself for not choosing yourself in the prediction contest now huh?

HolyJose2391
11-10-2011, 08:06 PM
IC: Roman you need not worry about me now that I've dropped the dead weight I'm off to better things

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-10-2011, 08:10 PM
Right then, first of all, the introduction. We start off with fireworks, Ron Burgandy, Peter, Joe and Quagmire. Man these guys are hilarious. Will Farell/Seth McFarlen himself couldn't be funnier and often aren't! Kash does a brilliant job with them. They really did hype the show up great.

Next we have the tag gauntlet match, and right off the bat the foreshadowing to the main event begins. Hometown crowd of Jman getting his ass cheered off, "Shurikan" Serra getting massive heat. Reminiscent of RVD/Cena or Punk/Cena, if either of those duos were going to be tagging up earlier on in the PPV before they faced off.

The tag gauntlet starts off with Jose and Azreal vs. Serra and Jman, and that match was awesome. Danielson, KENTA, Strong, and Ishmori in the same ring? Amazing match, amazing atmosphere. Serra and Jman win, and HolyJose beats down Azreal after the match. Hellofa way to end a friendship indeed, eh? I wonder what this means for Azreal now? A face turn and a program with Holy? who knows, but I hope Azreal doesn't end up slipping into obscurity. I like that guy.

Next is Snair and Manabu vs. Serra and Jman....can you say Main the fuck Event materiel written all over it? Seriously loving how strong our tag-division is looking in the future. This match was epic. 'air and 'bu (we're gonna come up with a cool name for them shortly) pick up the win in a mild upset. Peter Griffen claps his hands like a small child in excitement for the next match, and who can blame him (haha. funny line Kash)

Next is the Nasty Crew, the two monsters going up against the two main eventers, who just got done fighting two other main eventers in a match. 'air and 'bu were too much for them in the end though. Another great match selection. WCW had a monster tag-division back in the day.

Next is Ice Cream Man and RamJam, and it's cool to me that TDR are being booked as getting this much heat, and again, I agree with Peter, it's weird to see Mana get cheered! Again Mana and Snair win in a great match.

Last is Two of a Kind, and while these guys have been booked to look great so far, they're still no match for two established veterans, even after they just had three other matches in a row. 'air 'bu wins, and WOW do they look strong in this tag division. Tag gauntlet was a huge success in my eyes. Great matches, great execution, and great booking. 'air 'bu are gonna be great champs.

November 27th is our next PPV, and I can't wait for that one. We're gonna have to make the build outstanding though with this short time, or else this is gonna look like a transitional PPV, and we don't want that at all. Luckily the creative team and the roster are up to the task, because I know we can make a PPV work great in this short amount of time if we put out our A efforts.

Up next is our first of THREE women's matches on the card. Yeah, that's right WWE, three PPV matches for the women. Suck on that. Ayako vs. Sasha. Ayako wins and everyone is happy! Sasha still looks strong though, and that's what we strive for!

All this excitement from WARFare and it's slipped my mind that Mayhem or Showdown haven't had a segment yet! I'm glad the Jackasses got a PPV spot. I've always been pretty proud of those guys since I think any success they have is a "feel good" story. That's probably why I booked them to go over in this big time upset, or at least I hope it came off that way. I think it did since almost everyone picked The Apostles in the PC. I personally liked the line "it's a Christmas miracle, and it's not even Christmas yet." It made me chuckle when writing for it.

The segment with Icarus and Melissa, as a little inside scoop, almost didn't make it. It was one of the last things I wrote, and I wanted to get it in for two reasons, one is because I wanted to give off the impression that this was a huge PPV and everyone is there watching it even though they aren't on the card, and two because I like NVON, and I wanted to get him on here to trash Icarus. And another match to the supershow card! Can't wait for that. It'll almost have a PPV feel to it.

Alpha Do- oops, I mean Gabriel Xander's segment was next and, man, to say I love Zapp's work is the understatement of the century. Xander is incredibly complex, multidimensional, and has an awesome storyline to work with. The whole male prostitute angle is waaay over in my book, I love that side, but I also love the fact that Alpha has a real normal person inside of him. Totally diggin what Alpha has been doing as of late.

Up next is Rob Rage and Matt Haze, and I love this feud on Mayhem. Two of the rising stars here. Sucks that Night Haze got that cheap win like that, but I have a feeling this isn't over yet...Rob Rage is definitely a player here. Can't wait to see what Robried does with the character in the future.

After that we had the little backstage segment with AngrySamoan and Katie. I tell ya what, I enjoyed writing for this feud, and I hope that storyline with Katie's involvement went over well, because I thought it was interesting. This was just a segment to set the tone that Katie wanted to be out there for the match...for anyone who read the show know's why. Lol. Liked that one, and Dudley saying "Katie may be a little slut that was totally not worthy of being K-Jammin’s trophy girl, but she doesn’t deserve to be brutally murdered live on PPV." Was funny as hell imo. Suited him perfectly.

Ahh and finally after a bunch of WARFare and Mayhem segments in a row, we get to Showdown! Everyone's first look in to Samoan619's writing style, in what ended up being sort of a title unification match between G-Scorp and Avidco. Two very evenly matched guys in a really well executed feud. Avidco wins a beautiful match (have Dean Malenko OR Ultimo Dragon EVER had a bad match?) and retires the European Gold. Superfly belt is an amazing name as well, I hope for the first title defense Jimmy Snuka could guest referee, just throwing it out there. G-scorp, you're still the man, but congrats to tnawhat for the big win.

After match: ("Is that The Undertaker" lol) SinCara destroys and kidnaps G-scorp. Wonder where that's going?

Up next was a little prematch speech Samson and Chainsaw gave to Silva. Just a segment trying to put over Samson and Chainsaw's power to manipulate, and at the same time putting Silva over as someone so dangerous that his own buddies needed to strap him down, all the while recapping the events of the feud between Samaon and Silva. I think it was pretty well done if I do say so myself.

Right then, the match itself. I personally think this one was a well executed heel turn by Katie, even if it was predictable. Christian vs. Y2J was the perfect match for this one. It was exactly what I wanted. Katie had no future as a face, but now that she's back to being a heel and she's fully on board with TDR, I think it's only gonna get better for the sickest and most bizarre power couple wrestling's ever seen: Silva and Katie.

Right then. This was just a few parts of the PPV so far, but I'm gonna take a short break and continue on reading/reviewing/recapping shortly. Up next we have R(ob) IC, and then him OOC I believe, so this is gonna be good.

This was amazing! ~Speechless~

Kashdinero
11-10-2011, 08:29 PM
This was amazing! ~Speechless~

So, what did YOU think of the show, Devs?

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-10-2011, 08:33 PM
So, what did YOU think of the show, Devs?

After I did that thing I sent you I suddenly felt the urge to do a review on the entire show. I will post it once I am done. I'm only half of the way finished though.

Kashdinero
11-10-2011, 08:44 PM
After I did that thing I sent you I suddenly felt the urge to do a review on the entire show. I will post it once I am done. I'm only half of the way finished though.

Great! I'm gonna do one too!

Expect LOTS of insight behind the booking/typing/ideas behind the matches in my one!

Man, I'm fucking proud of that show! Kudos to ALL involved (even you, Kev :))

tnawhat
11-10-2011, 08:47 PM
Thank you JMan!!

I hope you marked out for the last five minutes... They were for you and all you have done here in Jabe, my friend.
Avi is wana be on show

Kashdinero
11-10-2011, 09:08 PM
Avi is wana be on show

Oh, don't worry, buddy... He will be a big part of the show... Shh. :)

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-10-2011, 09:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFPb809yyz8

New Horizons opened up with an impressive display of fireworks and I was greeted by the always entertaining Ron and the Family Guy gang over on commentary. A very great way to start off the show I must say!!! Long and behold my excitement did not end there… Nope! My eyes were graced with a Tag Team Gaunlet that presented itself with nothing less than epic proportions. Azrael and HolyJose are only getting better and that also goes for Jman and Ryusuke Serra who pulled off a very excellent job together in the opening stages of this ppv.

However, they apparently lost near the end to no other than Manubuuuuuuuu annnnnnnnnd Snaiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrr. Oh but it did not end there. We saw Snair and Manabu fight the remaining challengers in an attempt to cling to gold before no other than The Devil’s Rejects arrived! I must say that The Devil’s Rejects have come a long way. They are extremely entertaining and they are definitely showing off their dominance in every way possible. Unfortunately their dominance did not present itself in this match with Snair and Manabu.

Holding on to a simmer of hope it appears as though Snair an Manabu would be leaving with the championships as two young start-ups bursted through the curtains looking to pick up a win over the already battered and bruished Manabu an Snair. They both clearly put up a good fight and by the end of the match it was Manbu and Snair that held up the Tag Team Championships victoriously. Very good match, and I enjoy this pairing more than anything. I hope that these two continue their run as Champions as great an spectacularly as they had shown they were capable of during this match. BRAVO.

Up next the ladies go at it… Ayako and Sasha!!! I am in love with them but who could blame me? They have been battling each other for quite some time now and it is finally interesting to see how their mini-war would conclude. The match ended with Sasha coming out on top and I must say that the match picked for this match was absolutely phenomenal!!! I actually watched the entire thing all the one from beginning to end! With the amount of name recognition that Ayako has ganered over the past few weeks or so this is actually a huge win and surprise that Sasha left the ring triumphantly the way she did!

Oh baby! This is really picking up.. We have another Tag Team match and it is The Jackasses Vs. no other than The Apostles!! The Jackasses have been all over Mayhem and I hope that they get what is coming to them.. I mean.. They are jackasses right? Well the ending of the match was a shocker for me.. I know I literally have a waterfall of tears dripping down my face from this!! …The Jackasses have won! These guys are literally the greatest right now to me. They have picked up some of the scraps that were left by tag teams of the past and I really love that about them. Chainsaw and Samson are definitely going to be furious about this! It really has me excited for Mayhem!

Ahh! An Icarus interview!! I smell Main Event all over him.. Or is that just the cheeseburger I ate for Dinner? Whatever this feeling I have about him is I really enjoyed his in-depth interview. Either way you try to sculpt it he is obviously one of the future stars that JBW will be having advertising their events one of these days. Nvon and Melissa were also very good and they have definitely shown me that they know their way around words. HOOOOOOOOOOO! Lolwut? I can not believe I just did that. All-in-all!! The interview radiated a lot of possibilities for future things to transpire.

After this interview we are welcomed by yet another interview… Gabriel!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!! Big fan of this guy. He has totally rocked the floors with everyone and his future is almost as bright as Icarus’ future here in JBW. Hopefully one day I will get the opportunity to work him again more properly than I have in the past. I love this whole anti-Alphadog vibe he gives off. If he does not scream future World Heavyweight Champion then I really do not know who does. He has it all and I would love to push him to the moon!

Ohhohohoho! Rob Rage and Matt Haze hook horns right now!! I have been excited about these two guys for awhile now. Matt Haze reminds me a hell of a lot like Edge during his optimistic days when he ran out and attacked Rob from behind during mid-entrance. But then Rob suddenly retaliated and tossed Matt Haze back into the ring with the bell ringing almost immediately. Matt however took control once again half-way through the fight and picked up a win for the ages!! Amazing match.. I really believe that is a great choice.. Well done writers!

Oh? Who is that? Yes, Katie and AngrySamoan make their precenses known backstage in the third interview to take place on the ppv so far. Everything he said was pretty interesting and I am hoping that everything pans out perfectly on future shows. I am definitely a fan of Katie and AngrySamoan.. That much is for sure.. I still even remember that match he had a long time ago against Siaki!! Pure epic-ness. That is all I have to say about this interview and I want to see more within the next set of weeks.

Next we have G-Scrop versus Avidco.. I have heard a lot of good reviews about these two and it is very interesting to finally see them both face off against each other. And after a long while Avidco picks up an amazing win and is now an NWL champion!! WOOHOOOO! Go Avidco.. You better shine that thing up real nice and make it all purrrrrrdy… I really mean that brotha’!

Chainsaw and Samson are at it again… I wonder what they are up to? Those two always came off to me as two masterminds.. I really LOVE the way that they operate around backstage or behind closed doors. They are are totally the human versions of Pink And The Brain.. Hardy Harr Harr.

Then we finally get to see the Silva Vs. AngrySamoan match. I was very surprised at the ending… Katie got involved and cost him a victory. I hope that AngrySamoan gets some revenge next week. He needs to do it too.. If he forgives her then I would just facepalm… myself… repeatedly…

Oh baby!!!! We finally see R(ob)… Tapin’ his wrists like a pro. This is actually the first time I have seena R(ob) promo so I was pretty psyched about reading it. Definitely made the story more compelling and he proved yet again why is a tongue master. My idol for sure! When the match between him and R(ob) kicked off I was honestly rooting for R(ob), but I was surprised to see Matthews come out of this on top. Way to go Matthews! I enjoyed the Jman and R(ob) interview that followed the match as well.

Lenny Ray Bearegard up against who? What? What? Really, really, really? TDA? Got’cha!!! It was actually Fernandez Romero who really sets off an Al “Scarface” Pacino atmosphere for me. Not sure who won this match but it was pretty darn entertaining!

Polly-Pablo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! ~Coughs~ I am excited that she is apart of this show. Again we have another mystery partner thing. In my mind I pictured TDA coming out to Polly-Pablo’s big mystery opponent, but that is just me being comical again for no apparent reason at all. Polly won though! Way to go girl.

Ahh another tag team match! I really like the progress between Broc and Sully. They are really building a name for themselves in this e-fed and that is something be very proud of. They just have a long way to go since they lost to Loki and Aeriel(Is that a chick?). Either way, interesting pairing for both teams, and I want to see more of ‘em. If I do not then I will have to go to their houses and force them to participate in future events.

Tad Locust and Gabriel Xander really grasped my attention . It was a huge segment that provided a ton of exciting moments that I would normally would have never thought of doing myself. Both of these guys are future main eventers. There is no denying it. I will praise Tad the same as I praised Gabriel a little while ago. Congrats on the huge win Gabester!

Sorry for not reviewing everyone.. My fingers are cramping really bad.. But I will say this.. The rest of the show was just as awesome as the beginning. If I could review the whole entire show like I promised then I would have. I had not idea that there was this much. It seemed like less when I read it but when you start tackling every little part of the show… DAMN! I feel sorry for fingers everywhere. I hope you guys enjoyed New Horizons as much as I did… :D

THEKEVINBRAND
11-10-2011, 10:07 PM
Actually, it was my call to make Kevin champ.

Now maybe he can tell us what he thought of the card, y'know, rather than focusing on himself all of the time. :)

Never, its just an inside joke from when Kev first joined JBW.. He used to call it the Zack Ryder treatment (pre-internet show) lolol.. I had plans to make a surprise champ, me and Kash brainstorm together and were throwing out names as I quote from my WhatsApp conversation:

And then it was done.. A lot of the stuff im running on Showdown, I run through with my bruva from anotha mutha.. He is a big part of the creative process for all three brands..

First off, I loved the card from A to Z and I give kudos to all the writers who pitched in on the idea. Although it came as a surprise to me that out of nowhere I became champion because I knew Kash sent me to Showdown to die a slow and painful death. I would like to take a few moments and thank the writers who had faith in me and Kash for changing his mind and giving me a chance. I will be sure to represent the brand properly and hopefully start feuding with someone different and build from there!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-10-2011, 11:22 PM
Okay, so back to reviewing in a moment, but firstly thank you to TDA and Kash for commenting on the review that I'm doing. As you can see this thing is long, and I'm glad it's getting read by at least someone.

Right so, onto R(ob) [the character's] segment. Great piece of writing there. The details are what makes it, as you feel you are really there watching him prepare. "JBW-FOR THE CAUSE!" Ahh, memories lol. The writing really captures what the feud is all about: a tough guy promoter getting his manhood tested by a high profile wrestler, with both their jobs (ending up) on the line. I like that.

Next, L.M.F.A.O. T1CG is back!!! Hell yeah! And not only is he back, but he's the GM of Showdown?? SD just got creepy ladies and gents. LOL. After a vintage Creepy Guy promo, we learn that in the next match, Rob's job is on the line as well here. Sau is the man, and always will be.

Now onto the match itself. Knowing what we all know, the match itself was predictable, but that's a good thing. I'd rather be predictable and have it make sense than have i be unpredictable and not make a damn bit of sense. This is one of the reasons WWE>>TNA imo. Great choice of match S619, perfect for this situation. Nananana chants are brutal, but we were in philly afterall! Nice touch.

Next we have the shoot, and oh brother! You just knew this was gonna be good before you even read it. First things first, I remember writing that PM out, and it was heartfelt. I remember him telling me afterwards that I of all people was one of the main reasons he ended up signing with JBW, and that obviously was cool to find out. The little bit in quotations was heartfelt too, although Kash didn't have to leave in the bit where I was asking if it was IC or OOC. Lol. I pretty much knew what I was gonna say either way, because even if it was IC I would have told Rob how I really felt about him leaving.

Next up, he talks a bit about his past, and suffice it to say, he and I have a very similar background, and I know what he's talking about with the dark characters being drawn from places in your mind because, well, I won't get into it here...I still have a shoot of my own to do. Then he got to talking about Sandman's direction, and I can honestly say that even though I can agree with him on some things, some I don't agree on (again, my shoot is coming :)). For one I don't think that Sandman's work by any stretch has been subpar, or that the Daniel Truth feud has been boring, but I do hear what he's saying about it being a bit draw out. That's what you get with these tremendously loooooong builds though at times. Nevertheless, we'll try to do better in the future. We're all still improving ourselves you know ;)

TDA then gave us a really nice paragraph on Rob, and I just want to say that putting everyone in creative's thoughts on Rob in the PPV was a really nice sentiment. That one was all Kash to my knowledge. Then Rob went to spit some truth about he writers and the Showdown roster, before Romanflare....well, he's such a dickhead. That was fuckin hilarious Romes. LMAO "smells like a toilet." HAHAHA. Ohhh....well in Rome's own way he put R(ob) over. Some more awesome stuff went down with Sausers, Rob, and Zapp, and they all exchanged pleasantries (along with a funny anecdote from Zapp) and the Rob started talking about Mayhem and Warfare. While I personally disagree with Rob a bit on Warfare, for Mayhem he was spot on. I have honestly struggled, but it's not due to me being unhappy, it's because there aren't enough hours in a day.

After some harsh words to EWNCW, we got into Kash's bit and Rob's final thoughts on the shoot. WOW, that was something. Two full pages of shooting. Hope I can match it, and more importantly, Rob, you will be missed beyond belief here. But you already know that *wink*.

Right then, back to Kayfabe! LRB vs. the guy I mistakenly revealed to the world. Doh! Great entrance/prematch promo for LRB and TDA, and then comes the Black Tear aka Fernandez Romero, and the change is muuuuch needed. This gives the character some life and I think makes him a player. LRB ends up winning, but he did it in such a way that they new character isn't buried from it. That's good booking. Congrats to a well deserved win LRB, you have a great character.

Up next is the second of our three womens matches, and this one is Polly-Pablo vs. her mystery opponent: Al-Qaeda Rashida. This chick is Kash's creation, and barring that no one takes offence to her, we have BIG plans for this girl. She can't get the win against Polly tonight though. Polly-Pablo is da bomb!

Then we have the Showdown tag-team championship match between my two Steeler fans who are actually pretty cool (a shocker I know), and the original Apostles, Loki and Aerial. Good to see Loki and Aerial (who is totally NOT a girl TDA lol) get the win! Rob did a great job with those two, and I hope Broc and Sully are able to move on to bigger and better things.

The hits just keep on coming, and this next match is HUGE! No offense to everyone else, but this was probably the biggest match on the card to this point. Tad Locust, who has been booked very strongly, vs. Gabriel Xander, and you guys know my thoughts on this guy. Lots of things to talk about before this match-up begins, and first of all I want to talk about the commentating. "Tad is an absolute hurricane in the ring." This might have been the coolest line from a commentator in the whole show imo. Freakin awesome. Then you have the commentators put over I think the biggest story in this match imo, the layers of the Alpha Dog/Gabriel Xander's character. Gabriel knows he's a better person as himself, and not only can he not control Alpha's appearances or what he does as Alpha, but the fans like Alpha and don't like Gabriel, and being Alpha helps his career out. This is the type of stuff we NEVER see in real life wrestling, multi-layered characters. Kane I think is the closest thing to it, and I think that's a shame. Alpha might just be my favorite thing in JBW right now, and that's saying a bunch.

Now onto the match itself, again, the story here is that Gabriel is getting dominated by Tad, until he "alpha's up" and pulls out a hard fought victory. Chris Benoit vs. HHH is perfect for this too. Great match. Perfectly executed all around segment, and my favorite thing on the PPV we've talked about so far. Hell, it's one of my favorite things on the PPV period.

Again, I'm gonna take a short break, but I'll be back to review some more shortly. Love this PPV to death.

RomanFlare
11-10-2011, 11:27 PM
Blah Blah Blah

That was fuckin hilarious Romes. LMAO "smells like a toilet." HAHAHA. Ohhh....well in Rome's own way he put R(ob) over.

Blah blah blah

I am the man.

68wPayne
11-10-2011, 11:30 PM
Glad to hear the positive reviews for your favorite redneck. The whole PPV was a huge success. As I said Vinnie Mac, Dixie C, y'all better be takin' notes because that is how a show is booked.

Side Note: Maybe Black Tear can teach my grass to be emo...so it can cut itself

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-10-2011, 11:51 PM
I am the man.

Good to have ya back buddy!

Glad to hear the positive reviews for your favorite redneck. The whole PPV was a huge success. As I said Vinnie Mac, Dixie C, y'all better be takin' notes because that is how a show is booked.

LMAO!

RomanFlare
11-10-2011, 11:56 PM
Good to have ya back buddy!

I never went anywhere. I was just sleeping--just like Who Dey.

SilverGhost
11-11-2011, 12:07 AM

OH HOHOHOHO!

This guy xD

Oh that was good! xD

Mr. Beaurgard is really good!

Rehmix
11-11-2011, 12:09 AM
Rehmix is I bet you're hating yourself for not choosing yourself in the prediction contest now huh?

I didn't think you were going to lose both your titles in the same week.

SilverGhost
11-11-2011, 12:10 AM
I didn't think you were going to lose both your titles in the same week.

Ryusuke lost his in one day lol

Rehmix
11-11-2011, 12:17 AM
Ryusuke lost his in one day lol

That is True

SilverGhost
11-11-2011, 12:23 AM
Still waiting for Kash's PM :( I feel so ignored lol

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 12:33 AM
Still waiting for Kash's PM :( I feel so ignored lol

Well, I feel like if I had replied when I read it I might have crashed my forklift.

Chillax, cham- oops, I mean, Shuri' :)

PM coming soon.

SilverGhost
11-11-2011, 12:37 AM
Yay lol

BURIAL IS IMMINENT! WOOO!!

Broc
11-11-2011, 12:50 AM
well I have to go get a promo done before I go to sleep, so sau expect it soon my friend :)

Enforcer23
11-11-2011, 12:54 AM
Well Kevin there's no other guy I would drop the title too BUT you got to stop saying u were put on showdown to die I don't think that...it's an e fed and no one is getting buried...look I'm more happy now about you winning the title then I was of me winning it..and in no way should showdown be classed as a dropping center IF it is Kash tell me but I doubt it is....SO sau is now in charge and he has great ideas and has it all planned out...with sau in charge he will make showdown a solid brand...so c'mon Kevin no more negative speeches about being buried on showdown ok champ now show all of us why u deserve a jbw title :)

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 01:00 AM
Well Kevin there's no other guy I would drop the title too BUT you got to stop saying u were put on showdown to die I don't think that...it's an e fed and no one is getting buried...look I'm more happy now about you winning the title then I was of me winning it..and in no way should showdown be classed as a dropping center IF it is Kash tell me but I doubt it is....SO sau is now in charge and he has great ideas and has it all planned out...with sau in charge he will make showdown a solid brand...so c'mon Kevin no more negative speeches about being buried on showdown ok champ now show all of us why u deserve a jbw title :)

Well said.

And, no, you guys didn't get put on to SD! to die. You have all been given the reasons why.... D-E-V-E-L-O-P-M-E-N-T :)

THEKEVINBRAND
11-11-2011, 01:04 AM
I never intended for my speech to be negative, I wrote that because I was told that by Rob when he took the reigns

SilverGhost
11-11-2011, 01:05 AM
Ryusuke iz g3tTin bErR!3d!

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 01:12 AM
Ryusuke iz g3tTin bErR!3d!

You will if you keep acting like a bell end.

NO ONE gets buried in JBW. If anyone feels differently then...

*Opens the door and puts on his steel toe cap boots to help people on their way.*

I hear the competition is hiring :)

Edit: Hasn't Shuri' already been buried? NH deffo wasn't his night, was it? LOLOL!! ;)

SilverGhost
11-11-2011, 01:13 AM

*Opens the door and puts on his steel toe cap boots to help people on their way.*

Just fibbing man lol

Hmmm....those boots may come in handy for Ryusuke.

HolyJose2391
11-11-2011, 01:14 AM

Actually yes, yes we are hiring check the sig :)

Broc
well I finished the promo but.... sau's inbox was full so I'll just send him it tomorrow

Enforcer23
Well said.

And, no, you guys didn't get put on to SD! to die. You have all been given the reasons why.... D-E-V-E-L-O-P-M-E-N-T :)

yeah and at first i didint get it but i read "the top guys" promos and they are really good...well no there great and i see mine and i know that theres shitload room to improve....and with sau as writer i think ill get that just in the brief talks we have had his helped me out and has a set plan...NOT that R(OB) didint heck rob had me hold the title till january in his script lol...and too R(OB) just for you ive been doing punctuation and all that pretty stuff...and thank you for your patience in me and fixing my promos LOL i didint know how long you must of been fixing that shit up LOL but anyways....i cant wait to work on this new storyline with sau and my plan was to have my charecter how he is but i know that NOW is the time to push my charecter to the next level...SO now i vented i wanna say thanks to kash and sau for giving the title to kevin i felt like i was not in the right spot to lead a show and i need freedom just to fine tune myself before i become a front runner on a brand agian and i mean that (it did hurt a bit but it was unexpected and i liked it)

thanks to the writers on a great show aswell agian...you make reading worth wild :D

Enforcer23
11-11-2011, 01:21 AM
I never intended for my speech to be negative, I wrote that because I was told that by Rob when he took the reigns

i think thats robs way of lighting a fire under the crews ass hahahaha

but man i am glad u do have the title i thought you were ganna win it since day one

THEKEVINBRAND
11-11-2011, 01:21 AM
IC: you know, I've been called the biggest crybaby in this company ever since I joined this promotion last summer, as much as all of that is true, I came to realization that creative wasn't as corrupt as I thought they were, sure they need a few tweaking but that's fine I got the championship I needed so I don't need to be complaining anymore. As for you Daniel May, newsflash, I'm the champion now and that means you gotta get in the back of the line and wait for your turn! There are plenty of other wrestlers who have been waiting longer than me and I will grant them a title match before you will ever get your hands on me. So before you start whining about me not being fair with you, you've had the gold, so you're championship glory days is a story of the past, I am Kevin Matthews the future of this company and you can't do anything about it! As for That One Creepy Guy, sure the guy may be a creep but he gave me the opportunity that nobody in this company would've done and that's to become champ. And to the people on Warfare and Mayhem, I;m putting you guys on notice, my days here on Showdown are numbered, and I will be coming for you sooner than you think!

Enforcer23
11-11-2011, 01:34 AM
IC: you know, I've been called the biggest crybaby in this company ever since I joined this promotion last summer, as much as all of that is true, I came to realization that creative wasn't as corrupt as I thought they were, sure they need a few tweaking but that's fine I got the championship I needed so I don't need to be complaining anymore. As for you Daniel May, newsflash, I'm the champion now and that means you gotta get in the back of the line and wait for your turn! There are plenty of other wrestlers who have been waiting longer than me and I will grant them a title match before you will ever get your hands on me. So before you start whining about me not being fair with you, you've had the gold, so you're championship glory days is a story of the past, I am Kevin Matthews the future of this company and you can't do anything about it! As for That One Creepy Guy, sure the guy may be a creep but he gave me the opportunity that nobody in this company would've done and that's to become champ. And to the people on Warfare and Mayhem, I;m putting you guys on notice, my days here on Showdown are numbered, and I will be coming for you sooner than you think!

IC:aaahhhh Kevin Matthews dont think you can weezle away from me so fast...SEE i have a rematch clause which i plan to revoke this week on SHOWDOWN! so come prepared...

Broc
11-11-2011, 01:34 AM
IC: so someone like Kevin Matthews has a title with them and I don't this is seriously just straight ridiculous all I've done since day one of coming to JBW was work my ass off and win, but apparently that just isn't enough anymore, all Kevin Matthews has done since day 1 of coming to JBW is bitch and moan like a little fucking girl, I'm done, this is just terrible, mark my fucking words, SHOWDOWN is my brand and you all will see that soon enough

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 01:43 AM

IC as Brick "The Bastard" Godslayer: Yeah, keep that belt warm for me, cockface... Should Brick get put in the, ugh, developmental promotion, then, well, I guess you'll be going back to pissing and whinging like the nasty little moose shagger that you always 'ave been... Cunt.

IC as Ma$$: Oooh, we're quaking in our boots at the prospect of Kevin fookin' Mathews being on Mayhem. Seriously. We wouldn't want you dragging our ratings down to the one's that SD! has been pulling in from day one. You guys are all fucking lucky that Ka$h doesn't pull the plug on SHOWDOWN! and future endeavour the lot of ya', ya' inbred wankstains!

More Kev = Less money for everyone.

OOC: You still suck! ;)

THEKEVINBRAND
11-11-2011, 01:46 AM
IC:aaahhhh Kevin Matthews dont think you can weezle away from me so fast...SEE i have a rematch clause which i plan to revoke this week on SHOWDOWN! so come prepared...

IC: I've never backed down from a challenge, you want that rematch you can have it but if you lose, that'll be too freaking bad!

IC: so someone like Kevin Matthews has a title with them and I don't this is seriously just straight ridiculous all I've done since day one of coming to JBW was work my ass off and win, but apparently that just isn't enough anymore, all Kevin Matthews has done since day 1 of coming to JBW is bitch and moan like a little fucking girl, I'm done, this is just terrible, mark my fucking words, SHOWDOWN is my brand and you all will see that soon enough

IC: I'm sorry but who are you? That's right a nobody! Listen here buddy out of all the clowns on Showdown I'm the only one who's had prior history with the rival company and won the World Title there, so yeah I deserved my shot I was tired of getting pushed around for no apparent reason. Sure I've bitched and moaned, but at least I did something that no one else has ever done in the history of this brand, and that is to have management's attention as well as getting my name noticed in the brand. What have you done that was so spontaneous lately? Oh please tell me I am VERY interested!

THEKEVINBRAND
11-11-2011, 01:48 AM
IC as Brick "The Bastard" Godslayer: Yeah, keep that belt warm for me, cockface... Should Brick get put in the, ugh, developmental promotion, then, well, I guess you'll be going back to pissing and whinging like the nasty little moose shagger that you always 'ave been... Cunt.

IC as Ma$$: Oooh, we're quaking in our boots at the prospect of Kevin fookin' Mathews being on Mayhem. Seriously. We wouldn't want you dragging our ratings down to the one's that SD! has been pulling in from day one. You guys are all fucking lucky that Ka$h doesn't pull the plug on SHOWDOWN! and future endeavour the lot of ya', ya' inbred wankstains!

More Kev = Less money for everyone.

OOC: You still suck! ;)

IC: You kno what Kash, if you want to pull the plug on this show right now go right ahead, I've got contracts waiting for me in other feds and I can sign with them faster than you can say your full name. So yeah I don't give a crap if you decide to future endeavor me, because you guys are just a bunch of ignorant snobs who know nothing better than what's best for them!

OOC: So do you ;D

Broc
11-11-2011, 01:52 AM
IC: I've never backed down from a challenge, you want that rematch you can have it but if you lose, that'll be too freaking bad!

IC: I'm sorry but who are you? That's right a nobody! Listen here buddy out of all the clowns on Showdown I'm the only one who's had prior history with the rival company and won the World Title there, so yeah I deserved my shot I was tired of getting pushed around for no apparent reason. Sure I've bitched and moaned, but at least I did something that no one else has ever done in the history of this brand, and that is to have management's attention as well as getting my name noticed in the brand. What have you done that was so spontaneous lately? Oh please tell me I am VERY interested!

what have I done? I've been doing what I've done since day 1 of walking into this company, and that is working harder than anyone else, I've worked all of my life to get to the top and mark my words I will be there in just a matter of time, people like you are the reason that SHOWDOWN can't be taken seriously, I mean why the hell do we have someone like you as a champion of anything, it's ridiculous that you're getting the treatment that I deserve, hell Sully could make a better champion than you, I'm gonna stop here though, because I will let my actions speak for me, I will be showdown world champion in just a matter of time, you will all see

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-11-2011, 01:54 AM
IC: I see all of these Talents complaining about not having a Championship around their waists... It is sickening. I have been a main event talent since my debut on JBW's first ever pay per view, Blood Harvest and ever since then I have played a part in some of the biggest storylines that JBW has had in recent months. Did I ever hold gold? No! In fact I believe that I am the only Main Event talent that has not tasted any kind of gold yet. If anyone deserves a run with any singles Championship then it should be me. I have no problem kicking some ass in a tailored suit!

ooc: lol... I'm loving these "In Character" things.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-11-2011, 01:56 AM
what have I done? I've been doing what I've done since day 1 of walking into this company, and that is working harder than anyone else, I've worked all of my life to get to the top and mark my words I will be there in just a matter of time, people like you are the reason that SHOWDOWN can't be taken seriously, I mean why the hell do we have someone like you as a champion of anything, it's ridiculous that you're getting the treatment that I deserve, hell Sully could make a better champion than you, I'm gonna stop here though, because I will let my actions speak for me, I will be showdown world champion in just a matter of time, you will all see

IC: Oh now I remember you, weren't you the guy that was boring the fans to death with lame football segments? I swear to god, after those segments came on, I told my doctor not to renew my sleeping pills because Broc and Sully put me to sleep they're THAT boring!

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 01:58 AM
IC: You kno what Kash, if you want to pull the plug on this show right now go right ahead, I've got contracts waiting for me in other feds and I can sign with them faster than you can say your full name. So yeah I don't give a crap if you decide to future endeavor me, because you guys are just a bunch of ignorant snobs who know nothing better than what's best for them!

OOC: So do you ;D

IC as MA$$!!! (not Ka$h): SHOWDOWN! Heavyweight title win = the EFed equivalent of a sympathy fuck from that drunk girl you've always had the hots for.

Come anywhere near my brand and I'll knock your bloody head off! The last time I beat you up I went easy on you... Know your role, and all that, champ.

Broc
11-11-2011, 02:01 AM
IC: Oh now I remember you, weren't you the guy that was boring the fans to death with lame football segments? I swear to god, after those segments came on, I told my doctor not to renew my sleeping pills because Broc and Sully put me to sleep they're THAT boring!

no I was the guy who was single-handedly making SHOWDOWN, the best show on television, do you really think our viewers watch showdown to see Kevin Matthews? no they watch showdown to see what is Broc going to do next, they watch SHOWDOWN, to see how great Broc is in the ring, they watch showdown just hoping that maybe Broc will finally get the world championship, that's what everyone wants is for me to be a champion, and I'm not going to disappoint them because I will be SHOWDOWN's world champion

THEKEVINBRAND
11-11-2011, 02:03 AM
IC as MA$$!!! (not Ka$h): SHOWDOWN! Heavyweight title win = the EFed equivalent of a sympathy fuck from that drunk girl you've always had the hots for.

Come anywhere near my brand and I'll knock your bloody head off! The last time I beat you up I went easy on you... Know your role, and all that, champ.

IC: Mass, Kash, Bob, Jim, Bill all the same to me to you guys all look alike and sound alike but really those words are laughable rather than anything else! And sure maybe this championship belt isn't worth more than a blowjob from a hooker in New York City but I suck it up and wear the title around my waist with pride like it was the NWA World Heavyweight Championship, because you know why? I am a pro wrestler and I love this business to damn much to throw away something like this.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-11-2011, 02:05 AM
no I was the guy who was single-handedly making SHOWDOWN, the best show on television, do you really think our viewers watch showdown to see Kevin Matthews? no they watch showdown to see what is Broc going to do next, they watch SHOWDOWN, to see how great Broc is in the ring, they watch showdown just hoping that maybe Broc will finally get the world championship, that's what everyone wants is for me to be a champion, and I'm not going to disappoint them because I will be SHOWDOWN's world champion

IC: Aww sorry to disappoint your granny aka your only fan, but I'm the champ right now and I will work hard to stay the champion, so keep it up I love hearing your pity stories that put me right to sleep

Broc
11-11-2011, 02:10 AM
IC: Aww sorry to disappoint your granny aka your only fan, but I'm the champ right now and I will work hard to stay the champion, so keep it up I love hearing your pity stories that put me right to sleep

IC: my "granny" probably doesn't even know that I'm here, she's been in a retirement home for years, I'm pretty sure Sully kicked her out after she couldn't cook or something but, that doesn't matter what does matter is that you have not done anything to earn that title, and that's going to catch up to you because you will not be keeping it long

SilverGhost
11-11-2011, 02:13 AM
IC: I've never heard of a champion whining after his championship win. And I don't fit in the same boat as you Matthews.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-11-2011, 02:14 AM
IC: my "granny" probably doesn't even know that I'm here, she's been in a retirement home for years, I'm pretty sure Sully kicked her out after she couldn't cook or something but, that doesn't matter what does matter is that you have not done anything to earn that title, and that's going to catch up to you because you will not be keeping it long

IC: Tell that to the writers and the General Manager ha! The only way you're ever getting a title shot around here is to "service" the GM. I didn't have to because he claims "to be my twin" And since you like bitching and moaning (thanks for taking over my spot by the way) what are you going to call me next? Big Lazy for getting easy title shots? Sorry pal I don't go that way, I'll defend my championship as long as I can before I can't do it any longer

THEKEVINBRAND
11-11-2011, 02:16 AM
IC: I've never heard of a champion whining after his championship win. And I don't fit in the same boat as you Matthews.

IC: Me whine? I'm sorry but my name isn't Broc, I'm actually happy to be champion right now and sure some aren't but screw them. If they want me fired I don't care I'm just doing my job!

OOC: Congrats on the 11k posts!

SilverGhost
11-11-2011, 02:20 AM
IC: Me whine? I'm sorry but my name isn't Broc, I'm actually happy to be champion right now and sure some aren't but screw them. If they want me fired I don't care I'm just doing my job!

OOC: Congrats on the 11k posts!

IC: Then shut up and make sure to be ready to defend that title. Whining won't get you far Matthews.

OOC: Thanks lol

zapphoman
11-11-2011, 02:22 AM

IC: Ah look at Kevin Matthews acting all big and bad after his little title victory. Feel good? Feel good that That one creepy guy threw you a pity bone and you got lucky with it? Feel good that whatever prestige that worthless title had has been fucking flushed down the toilet? Get on Warfare and do something worthwhile, then you and The Alpha Dog can talk but The Alpha Dog forgets, NEITHER TDA OR ZAP WOULD BE THAT STUPID!!!!

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 02:26 AM
IC: Mass, Kash, Bob, Jim, Bill all the same to me to you guys all look alike and sound alike but really those words are laughable rather than anything else! And sure maybe this championship belt isn't worth more than a blowjob from a hooker in New York City but I suck it up and wear the title around my waist with pride like it was the NWA World Heavyweight Championship, because you know why? I am a pro wrestler and I love this business to damn much to throw away something like this.

IC as Ma$$: Hmm, I think all that breaking of the fourth wall has got you all blinkered, you pathetic soap dodging twerp! When someone who has been in the business for as long as you have wins a shitty little aluminium "championship", and brags about it, then something must have gone very very wrong with their career.... It's like your the EFed version of Benjamin Button! If you keep on traveling in the direction you have been then you'll be putting up the ring in no time, hahaha!! But, I can see that you're proud of your "achievement", so I guess having a minuscule penis and an uncanny resemblance to That One Creepy Guy didn't turn out to be such a bad thing for you after all... If you don't mind representing the C-Show that is!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-11-2011, 02:29 AM

IC as SES: Nah man you got it wrong. Winning the showdown title is like getting a sympathy fuck from the drunk girl you've always had the hots for during the highschool reunion when you realize she's gotten fat, ugly, and has accomplished nothing.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-11-2011, 02:30 AM
IC: Ah look at Kevin Matthews acting all big and bad after his little title victory. Feel good? Feel good that That one creepy guy threw you a pity bone and you got lucky with it? Feel good that whatever prestige that worthless title had has been fucking flushed down the toilet? Get on Warfare and do something worthwhile, then you and The Alpha Dog can talk but The Alpha Dog forgets, NEITHER TDA OR ZAP WOULD BE THAT STUPID!!!!

IC: Oh was that addressed to me? Sorry I zoned out for a sec for not caring!

OOC: On another note, I really want to build my character now and not be the whining guy anymore, I want to make a name for myself and entertain the people at the same time

zapphoman
11-11-2011, 02:35 AM
IC: Oh was that addressed to me? Sorry I zoned out for a sec for not caring!

OOC: On another note, I really want to build my character now and not be the whining guy anymore, I want to make a name for myself and entertain the people at the same time

IC: Nah that was addressed to the other ego maniac who thinks he's a big boy now that he has won a title but in all actuality just became the same as a manager at Burger King...standing right beside you.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-11-2011, 02:36 AM
I cant do this anymore right now sorry guys, I can't throw insults anymore like this was highschool, I really want my character to grow up and be serious

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-11-2011, 02:41 AM
IC: I see all of these Talents complaining about not having a Championship around their waists... It is sickening. I have been a main event talent since my debut on JBW's first ever pay per view, Blood Harvest and ever since then I have played a part in some of the biggest storylines that JBW has had in recent months. Did I ever hold gold? No! In fact I believe that I am the only Main Event talent that has not tasted any kind of gold yet. If anyone deserves a run with any singles Championship then it should be me. I have no problem kicking some ass in a tailored suit!

ooc: lol... I'm loving these "In Character" things.

IC (as Samson): Excuse me TDA....I think you're forgetting someone. The fact that I now have a title around my waist does by no means make up for the fact that I have never received my shot at the gold. I had to take this championship I'm holding by force, otherwise they would never give me a shot. They know if just one single opportunity emerged, and i were to ever be face to face with a world champion, that I would slaughter them. They can NEVER have that, could they? Someone like me as their World Champion? Nevermind the fact that I've dominated everyone that has been put in front of me. Nevermind the fact that there isn't a single more feared person in JBW than me. Nevermind all of that. It doesn't matter in their eyes.

That's fine...JBW. Just as I took my Mayhem Tag-Team championship, I will take the world heavyweight championship. Mark my words. It's only a matter of time....

zapphoman
11-11-2011, 02:48 AM
IC (as Samson): Excuse me TDA....I think you're forgetting someone. The fact that I now have a title around my waist does by no means make up for the fact that I have never received my shot at the gold. I had to take this championship I'm holding by force, otherwise they would never give me a shot. They know if just one single opportunity emerged, and i were to ever be face to face with a world champion, that I would slaughter them. They can NEVER have that, could they? Someone like me as their World Champion? Nevermind the fact that I've dominated everyone that has been put in front of me. Nevermind the fact that there isn't a single more feared person in JBW than me. Nevermind all of that. It doesn't matter in their eyes.

That's fine...JBW. Just as I took my Mayhem Tag-Team championship, I will take the world heavyweight championship. Mark my words. It's only a matter of time....

IC: You feared? hahahaha Maybe by everybody who has no balls.

OOC: Thanks SES for the kind words about The Alpha Dog storyline. I'm really proud of myself for that. Loving whats going on with The Rejects and can't wait to see more.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-11-2011, 03:03 AM
IC: You feared? hahahaha Maybe by everybody who has no balls.

OOC: Thanks SES for the kind words about The Alpha Dog storyline. I'm really proud of myself for that. Loving whats going on with The Rejects and can't wait to see more.

IC (as Samson): Strong words from a man who's afraid of himself. Or are you back to being Alpha Dog now? If that's the case then you know Gabriel is in there. Some may say that Gabriel is the weakness in you...I however know he...is...your...streeength. ALPHA DOG is your WEAKNESS. *laughs manically* You have so much potential Gabriel, and yet you waste it away on...him. Alpha Dog is a most appropriate name for him...he is a wild dog, out of control, and he needs to be put down if you are to ever become the man you should be.

*sighs* You may not realize this now, but The Devil's Rejects can teach you soo very much Gabriel, and yet...you will refuse to listen. You will refuse to take the advice of someone much much more wise than yourself, and instead you will choose to listen to the barking mad man that is your subconscious being. You will take the advice from that anchor that has been weighing you down for so long. I only pray that you will learn to listen to me before it'a too late. Before that crutch named The Alpha Dog completely takes over, and you will never be allowed to let your true potential shine through. I pray that doesn't happen, but I know it will...

OOC: every word was meant. Glad you gave it a read. I'll finish up on the review tomorrow, because I have to get my shoot in before work this morning.

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 03:06 AM
@Kev... I wouldn't try to force a change in your character just yet. Tampering with what got Mathews in the position that he is now in wouldn't be the smartest decision. Kevin Mathews just feels like THEKEVINBRAND with the volume turned up. It'll be a bit hard for you to be anything other than you are already, but as long as you're subtle in the changes you make things will work out just fine for you... Anyway, so what if you're known as "The Whiny One"... You are who you are :)

All of you guys need to realise that "evolution" won't happen over night, but it will happen if you're smart about things.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-11-2011, 03:16 AM
@Kev... I wouldn't try to force a change in your character just yet. Tampering with what got Mathews in the position that he is now in wouldn't be the smartest decision. Kevin Mathews just feels like THEKEVINBRAND with the volume turned up. It'll be a bit hard for you to be anything other than you are already, but as long as you're subtle in the changes you make things will work out just fine for you... Anyway, so what if you're known as "The Whiny One"... You are who you are :)

All of you guys need to realise that "evolution" won't happen over night, but it will happen if you're smart about things.

Of course, I just want to move away from the whiny one and be a good heel

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 03:28 AM
Of course, I just want to move away from the whiny one and be a good heel

You are a good heel... We all hate you! ;)

But, yeah, I know that must suck a bit, but I actually like the breaking of the fourth wall thing.

I'll tell you what...

Focus on your opponents and stop talking about non-kayfabe management and within a month "CryBaby Kevin" will be a thing of the past.

Plus, Creepy is gonna make sure that Kevin Mathews won't be whining anymore... In fact... He'll be screaming with pleasure hahaha!!

zapphoman
11-11-2011, 03:31 AM
IC (as Samson): Strong words from a man who's afraid of himself. Or are you back to being Alpha Dog now? If that's the case then you know Gabriel is in there. Some may say that Gabriel is the weakness in you...I however know he...is...your...streeength. ALPHA DOG is your WEAKNESS. *laughs manically* You have so much potential Gabriel, and yet you waste it away on...him. Alpha Dog is a most appropriate name for him...he is a wild dog, out of control, and he needs to be put down if you are to ever become the man you should be.

*sighs* You may not realize this now, but The Devil's Rejects can teach you soo very much Gabriel, and yet...you will refuse to listen. You will refuse to take the advice of someone much much more wise than yourself, and instead you will choose to listen to the barking mad man that is your subconscious being. You will take the advice from that anchor that has been weighing you down for so long. I only pray that you will learn to listen to me before it'a too late. Before that crutch named The Alpha Dog completely takes over, and you will never be allowed to let your true potential shine through. I pray that doesn't happen, but I know it will...

OOC: every word was meant. Glad you gave it a read. I'll finish up on the review tomorrow, because I have to get my shoot in before work this morning.

IC: Shit! That little bitch Gabriel is gone right now. The Alpha Dog had a little nap but The Alpha Dog is back and don't fool yourself Samson, Gabriel needs The Alpha Dog more than anything. If it wasn't for The Alpha Dog, Gabriel would of been found dead in some ditch or in the alley his gang friends left him at. The Alpha Dog is Gabriels only means of survival.

IC as ???: Quit talking to my dog and my servant. You think that your lessons could teach Gabriel anything. He is only a vessel for what I have created. His miserable life has been considered forfeit to play host to something better.

The Alpha Dog was supposed to be my dreams made real. The ultimate athlete who no one could beat, a heart of ice and steel that couldn't be warmed or shaken by any form of feeling, and the gift of my own cunning and for awhile there it seems that it was working. Men would tremble at his strength, be confused by his speed, and envious of his skills. He had conquered every ring he had stepped in, defeating even World Champions. He would take their titles, spit on them, and throw them back into their useless, barely breathing faces. That was until I found out about JBW. Finally a company with a title worth holding. That was the plan coming into JBW. Take the title and guarantee that no one else ever holds it agin.

Unfortunately, it seems JBW has degrated The Alpha Dog. He now believes that entertaining the fans and competitive matches are the reason to be in wrestling and it makes me sick that all those years of work are slowly going down the drain. Every moment he doesn't hold that title is an insult to what I have done for Gabriel and The Alpha Dog....and I will not take much more.

I will be watching my dog and if I don't like what I see...maybe I'll have to come by and show him how it's done.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-11-2011, 03:33 AM
You are a good heel... We all hate you! ;)

But, yeah, I know that must suck a bit, but I actually like the breaking of the fourth wall thing.

I'll tell you what...

Focus on your opponents and stop talking about non-kayfabe management and within a month "CryBaby Kevin" will be a thing of the past.

Plus, Creepy is gonna make sure that Kevin Mathews won't be whining anymore... In fact... He'll be screaming with pleasure hahaha!!

Yeah the shoot gimmick has run its course IMO, so yeah I'll do what I have to do to become a credible wrestler

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 03:43 AM
Yeah the shoot gimmick has run its course IMO, so yeah I'll do what I have to do to become a credible wrestler

I'd focus less on trying to be a wrestler, and more on being a character.

When I read the shows, I really couldn't care less about the wrestling ability of a character, and I'm more interested in how entertaining he is - which is the complete opposite of how I am when I watch real wrestling. Weird.

Ma$$ is a world class wrestler that was trained by Ted Betley (who trained Dynamite Kid), but most people think that Ma$$ doesn't know a wrist lock from a wrist watch! But I don't care, as all I wanna do is entertain peeps with my words.

Edit: Post 4000!!! And I didn't even get a drum roll from Brocalicious! :(

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 03:45 AM
IC: Shit! That little bitch Gabriel is gone right now. The Alpha Dog had a little nap but The Alpha Dog is back and don't fool yourself Samson, Gabriel needs The Alpha Dog more than anything. If it wasn't for The Alpha Dog, Gabriel would of been found dead in some ditch or in the alley his gang friends left him at. The Alpha Dog is Gabriels only means of survival.

IC as ???: Quit talking to my dog and my servant. You think that your lessons could teach Gabriel anything. He is only a vessel for what I have created. His miserable life has been considered forfeit to play host to something better.

The Alpha Dog was supposed to be my dreams made real. The ultimate athlete who no one could beat, a heart of ice and steel that couldn't be warmed or shaken by any form of feeling, and the gift of my own cunning and for awhile there it seems that it was working. Men would tremble at his strength, be confused by his speed, and envious of his skills. He had conquered every ring he had stepped in, defeating even World Champions. He would take their titles, spit on them, and throw them back into their useless, barely breathing faces. That was until I found out about JBW. Finally a company with a title worth holding. That was the plan coming into JBW. Take the title and guarantee that no one else ever holds it agin.

Unfortunately, it seems JBW has degrated The Alpha Dog. He now believes that entertaining the fans and competitive matches are the reason to be in wrestling and it makes me sick that all those years of work are slowly going down the drain. Every moment he doesn't hold that title is an insult to what I have done for Gabriel and The Alpha Dog....and I will not take much more.

I will be watching my dog and if I don't like what I see...maybe I'll have to come by and show him how it's done.

Oooh, I love knowing secrets!!!

*High fives Zapphoman for sharing with me!!*

zapphoman
11-11-2011, 03:56 AM
Oooh, I love knowing secrets!!!

*High fives Zapphoman for sharing with me!!*

*High fives Kashdinero back*

Yes sir. If they only knew.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-11-2011, 04:01 AM

IC (as Samson): So the plot...thickens. I see the Alpha Dog does have a leash after all. Well then, you're doing a damned fine job on him aren't you? It's funny, you see The Alpha Dog as the ultimate competitor here, and I see him as a giant wrecking ball with no rhyme or reason. No one at the helm controlling his actions. Well then, might I suggest that you pull that leash on him just a wee bit TIGHTER before this unstoppable force meets an immovable object, and is...stoned in his tracks. It's a dangerous road you've led Gabriel on, one that if YOU don't get full control over, will be his ultimate downfall. Perhaps we'll meet some time, face to face, and we can continue this discussion....just a bit more pesonally. Hmm? *chuckles manically*

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 04:02 AM
*High fives Kashdinero back*

Yes sir. If they only knew.

On an unrelated side note: Thanks for all your hard work, man... New Horozons wouldn't have been the same without ya', and I'd probably still be typing it up now lol!!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-11-2011, 04:20 AM
On an unrelated side note: Thanks for all your hard work, man... New Horozons wouldn't have been the same without ya', and I'd probably still be typing it up now lol!!

Congrats on 4000!!! I'll be reaching 3000 myself pretty soon.

On a sidenote, I hate work with so much passion. If I don't sleep soon I'll be no good for days, because I know I'll just pass out the moment I come home, and then my sleep schedule...well, I would't really have one. Point is, I'm not done the shoot, and I could get done before I go to sleep, but it'd be short and it wouldn't be as entertaining.

I think what should probably happen is that the mag should just post without me, and I could come in later as a separate entity. The last thing I wanna do is hold anything more up for everyone. I know people are dying to read this, me included, and it wouldn't be fair for me to keep it from being delayed. As I'm writing this I'm about 13 hours away from being off of work entirely, and I'll be free. So by about 6:30 PM my time my shoot will be done. If the mag other than that is done before then, please post without me.

zapphoman
11-11-2011, 04:33 AM
Congrats on 4000!!! I'll be reaching 3000 myself pretty soon.

On a sidenote, I hate work with so much passion. If I don't sleep soon I'll be no good for days, because I know I'll just pass out the moment I come home, and then my sleep schedule...well, I would't really have one. Point is, I'm not done the shoot, and I could get done before I go to sleep, but it'd be short and it wouldn't be as entertaining.

I think what should probably happen is that the mag should just post without me, and I could come in later as a separate entity. The last thing I wanna do is hold anything more up for everyone. I know people are dying to read this, me included, and it wouldn't be fair for me to keep it from being delayed. As I'm writing this I'm about 13 hours away from being off of work entirely, and I'll be free. So by about 6:30 PM my time my shoot will be done. If the mag other than that is done before then, please post without me.

It's all cool bro. I have to go to work tomorrow so it probably won't be posted until like 10:00 or 11:00 my time tomorrow night anyway. So really don't feel rushed about it.

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 04:33 AM
IC (as Samson): So the plot...thickens. I see the Alpha Dog does have a leash after all. Well then, you're doing a damned fine job on him aren't you? It's funny, you see The Alpha Dog as the ultimate competitor here, and I see him as a giant wrecking ball with no rhyme or reason. No one at the helm controlling his actions. Well then, might I suggest that you pull that leash on him just a wee bit TIGHTER before this unstoppable force meets an immovable object, and is...stoned in his tracks. It's a dangerous road you've led Gabriel on, one that if YOU don't get full control over, will be his ultimate downfall. Perhaps we'll meet some time, face to face, and we can continue this discussion....just a bit more pesonally. Hmm? *chuckles manically*

Ma$$Dinero runs down the aisle, and slides under the bottom rope - with momentum behind him he takes the larger Samson down and begins pummelling his face.

He suddenly stops and holds out his hand.

Dave comes running down the aisle with Ma$$Dinero's famous diamond encrusted platinum microphone and holds it up for him.

Chainsaws been kidnapped - we're holding 'im for ransom,
If you phone the police - he's getting buried in Southampton,
Don't put up a poster saying that the reward will be handsome,
For whoever finds Chainsaw and reunites Delilah and Samson..
Just add to to the bank balance your creator helped to buffer,
and your enemy turned boyfriend won't have to needlessly suffer..
We've already chopped off his little toe - Siaks threw it in the gutter...

Punches Samson again for good measure.

The ransom goes up by a thou' for every fucking word you utter!!

"See you at the SUPERSHOW, Sammy boy!"

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-11-2011, 04:35 AM
It's all cool bro. I have to go to work tomorrow so it probably won't be posted until like 10:00 or 11:00 my time tomorrow night anyway. So really don't feel rushed about it.

Good god you're a life saver.

Literally, in my shoot I was just talking about how real life work is fucking up my Jabe tenure. I'm going to bed now. 'night all!

zapphoman
11-11-2011, 04:43 AM

IC as ???: Maybe some day, we will and on that day, I'll show you just a sample of what The Alpha Dog should be.

tnawhat
11-11-2011, 05:40 AM
GREAT SHOW TO EVERYONE just saying

tnawhat
11-11-2011, 06:59 AM
Does anyone know the title history for all the titles

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-11-2011, 07:48 AM
IC (As RedRuM): "There's one thing Matthews need to remember... we're fuckin' tied! He's got a win against me, and I have a win against that muthafucka'! I know I'll get my rubber match one day. And I'll shoehorn that fuckers face into his asshole! It'll be nice having two Championships... like two white bitches with fat asses! Look behind you back at all fuckin' times Matthews... I'm ALWAYS right around your corner!"

HolyJose2391
11-11-2011, 08:03 AM
IC as Azrael: I can't say that I blame you. I would have done the same exact thing. hell I've betrayed you so many times in the past I should have seen this coming. I'm proud that my brother has grown a pair of balls but know this, when I come back I will personally see that you regret ever doing this to me.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-11-2011, 08:17 AM
IC as Azrael: I can't say that I blame you. I would have done the same exact thing. hell I've betrayed you so many times in the past I should have seen this coming. I'm proud that my brother has grown a pair of balls but know this, when I come back I will personally see that you regret ever doing this to me.

OOC: Does it ever get weird basically talking to yourself?

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
11-11-2011, 08:50 AM
Ma$$Dinero runs down the aisle, and slides under the bottom rope - with momentum behind him he takes the larger Samson down and begins pummelling his face.

He suddenly stops and holds out his hand.

Dave comes running down the aisle with Ma$$Dinero's famous diamond encrusted platinum microphone and holds it up for him.

Punches Samson again for good measure.

"See you at the SUPERSHOW, Sammy boy!"

You......are a prick and revenge will be coming. LOL!! Off to work!

HolyJose2391
11-11-2011, 10:12 AM
OOC: Does it ever get weird basically talking to yourself?

I've never had back and forth banter between the two though...

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-11-2011, 10:30 AM
I've never had back and forth banter between the two though...

You should. Oh, you should.

HolyJose2391
11-11-2011, 10:32 AM
You should. Oh, you should.

I'm temted but I wanna sae that for WARFare

jhorton1215
11-11-2011, 10:34 AM
IC as Zeus: Alas, from all the "whining" and back-and-forth that I have been witnessing, I can now say... That I might be the only "sane" being left.

HolyJose2391
11-11-2011, 10:37 AM
IC as Zeus: Alas, from all the "whining" and back-and-forth that I have been witnessing, I can now say... That I might be the only "sane" being left.

IC as HolyJose: You know what? Actually you're probably right I'm going crazy with power. It's fucking awesome. Also I take down a makeshift FSA yet again come the SUPERSHOW

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-11-2011, 10:38 AM

IC (As RedRuM): "Sane? You think you're a God muthafucka'! How the fuck does that make you sane? Please explain the shit out of that for me nigga! I don't remember me whining either. That's for bitches, like Alphaslut, Womanflare, Kevina and all those other little fucks I'm gonna rape in the middle of the ring. And I'm not talkin' prison or "God" rape... so stop that weird shit before you even say a damn word!"

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 10:41 AM
IC (As RedRuM): "Sane? You think you're a God muthafucka'! How the fuck does that make you sane? Please explain the shit out of that for me nigga! I don't remember me whining either. That's for bitches, like Alphaslut, Womanflare, Kevina and all those other little fucks I'm gonna rape in the middle of the ring. And I'm not talkin' prison or "God" rape... so stop that weird shit before you even say a damn word!"

IC: Don't say nigga, I say nigga.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-11-2011, 10:44 AM
IC: Don't say nigga, I say nigga.

IC (As RedRuM): "Isn't this the first time you've ever talked to me, bitch? Don't tell me what to fuckin' say! Because with you little boy, I have friends who can do some nice things to you, ya' hear? Don't fuck with me, son. Maintain the WARFare Heavyweight Championship for me. I'll be kickin' your skull in for it soon enough, cunt!"

HolyJose2391
11-11-2011, 10:45 AM
IC (As RedRuM): "Isn't this the first time you've ever talked to me, bitch? Don't tell me what to fuckin' say! Because with you little boy, I have friends who can do some nice things to you, ya' hear? Don't fuck with me, son. Maintain the WARFare Heavyweight Championship for me. I'll be kickin' your skull in for it soon enough, cunt!"

IC: actually K-Jammin is the Mayhem World Champion not WARFare

HolyJose2391
11-11-2011, 10:48 AM
IC as HolyJose: I remember in ROH we lost the tag team titles I forced to take a leave of absence after you betrayed me. Same happened in Mexico. Every fucking time we lost the title it was blamed on me. Not any more I am better than you and am destined for more than you will ever be. Enjoy the time off. You don't scare if anything now you fear me now. Come back I fucking dare you I'll make sure I end death once and for all!

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-11-2011, 10:49 AM
IC: actually K-Jammin is the Mayhem World Champion not WARFare

IC (As RedRuM): "BITCH! I don't give a fuck! How you gonna' correct me? You don't even have a Championship anymore! And it's not difficult to fuck up the Championships, there's 9,000 of them out there and I'm still drunk as fuck from my party with people you'd never in your life get the chance to hang out with, little chump ass nigga!"

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 10:50 AM

IC: You have friends who can do "nice things" to me? Whoa, sounds kinky! You sure your name isn't actually "RedBuM"? Because what you said sounds really bent, so im gonna' pass on that though, and im the MAYHEM World Champion actually, tiny bit awkward but don't worry about it mate. Congrats on the TV title win, you probably got a pay rise of about 10 bucks for that right? Congrats man!

Tell me more about these friends of yours RedBuM, do you volunteer to get your arse played with or do you get raped? Like so many of your opponents do to you in the ring.

HolyJose2391
11-11-2011, 10:53 AM
IC (As RedRuM): "BITCH! I don't give a fuck! How you gonna' correct me? You don't even have a Championship anymore! And it's not difficult to fuck up the Championships, there's 9,000 of them out there and I'm still drunk as fuck from my party with people you'd never in your life get the chance to hang out with, little chump ass nigga!"

IC: You're right I don't have a championship but I've done more in JBW than you ever have or ever will. My time is upon us. A new age is coming HolyJose will be your next WARFare World Heavyweight Champion. and also being TV Champion of Showdown is the equvelant of being the TV Champion in TNA...absolutly nothing!

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 10:54 AM

IC: Trust me Jose, you don't wanna know what happens at these parties...

jhorton1215
11-11-2011, 10:58 AM
IC as HolyJose: You know what? Actually you're probably right I'm going crazy with power. It's fucking awesome. Also I take down a makeshift FSA yet again come the SUPERSHOW

IC as Zeus: You do remember how you never took me down, right? How I choked you out numerous times, and left you looking like my BITCH!? I might just do it one more time.

HolyJose2391
11-11-2011, 10:59 AM
IC: Trust me Jose, you don't wanna know what happens at these parties...

IC: is it a gay orgy? because if so I'm not going anywhere near that. now time for me to go bang Marie McCray and Jenna Haze

HolyJose2391
11-11-2011, 11:00 AM
IC as Zeus: You do remember how you never took me down, right? How I choked you out numerous times, and left you looking like my BITCH!? I might just do it one more time.

IC: I rememeber and it won't happen again. I was but a nieve little bitch back then. now I am better and Zeus you're nothing now

Poot-Hair
11-11-2011, 11:01 AM
Holy testicular drippings New Horizons was freakin' awesome. Kevin Matthews as Showdown Champ? Makes you wonder if he took a shot of t1cg's crusty penor scrapings? I'll go through and give a match by match critic of the PPV (as I promised Kash I would do, and yes I watched EVERY match of it. Took right at 3 hours to do so lol) when I get up. I'm entirely too sleepy to do so now. Cheers guys and gals

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-11-2011, 11:01 AM
IC: You have friends who can do "nice things" to me? Whoa, sounds kinky! You sure your name isn't actually "RedBuM"? Because what you said sounds really bent, so im gonna' pass on that though, and im the MAYHEM World Champion actually, tiny bit awkward but don't worry about it mate. Congrats on the TV title win, you probably got a pay rise of about 10 bucks for that right? Congrats man!

Tell me more about these friends of yours RedBuM, do you volunteer to get your arse played with or do you get raped? Like so many of your opponents do to you in the ring.

IC (As RedRuM): "RedBuM? That's the best you can come up with Champ? I'm pretty sure I only had one loss in JBW and that was to Kevina. I beat his ass though so, we're one and one. Let me put it to you like this, you like to go around, fuck constantly and be as much of a twat as physically possible right? I fuck twats. Not like you want me to you sick prev, but in a way that you'll never recover. I'll wait to get my shot at you, shit son... I may show up at the SuperShow just to show you PERSONALLY what I'm capble of."

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-11-2011, 11:04 AM
IC: You're right I don't have a championship but I've done more in JBW than you ever have or ever will. My time is upon us. A new age is coming HolyJose will be your next WARFare World Heavyweight Champion. and also being TV Champion of Showdown is the equvelant of being the TV Champion in TNA...absolutly nothing!

IC (As RedRuM): "Shit, kid. There's nothing here to say except Eric Young has more charisma at the tip of his beard than you do. Your "Heel Turn" was literally for nothing, retard. You lose your Championship, lose your friend and now you're at ground zero. You've gone back to nothing. You ain't got shit, you ain't gonna get shit, and you most certainly ain't shit!"

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 11:08 AM
IC (As RedRuM): "RedBuM? That's the best you can come up with Champ? I'm pretty sure I only had one loss in JBW and that was to Kevina. I beat his ass though so, we're one and one. Let me put it to you like this, you like to go around, fuck constantly and be as much of a twat as physically possible right? I fuck twats. Not like you want me to you sick prev, but in a way that you'll never recover. I'll wait to get my shot at you, shit son... I may show up at the SuperShow just to show you PERSONALLY what I'm capble of."

IC: Well, yeah that's the best I got actually. "RedBuM" rhymes with "RedRuM", what you want me to do? Call you "RedPricK" or "RedCunT"? It's not as funny you stupid bitch!

I beat his ass though so, we're one and one

You see, this makes me even more concerned over you. Why you feel the need to deny these homosexual activities you participate in is a mystery to me, I say you embrace it.

"RedBuM"!! Showdown TV Champion !!! Has a ring to it right?

Opps, shouldn't say ring, don't wanna get you excited now do we...

But seriously, embracing your gay side could do wonders for your career. At least then you would have a character, because i won't lie, you are so fucking boring at the moment.

Think about it.

HolyJose2391
11-11-2011, 11:09 AM
IC (As RedRuM): "Shit, kid. There's nothing here to say except Eric Young has more charisma at the tip of his beard than you do. Your "Heel Turn" was literally for nothing, retard. You lose your Championship, lose your friend and now you're at ground zero. You've gone back to nothing. You ain't got shit, you ain't gonna get shit, and you most certainly ain't shit!"

IC: First off he is my brother and I'm back to nothing only a fool would think so. I'm going off to better things in JBW while you float around the lower mid card

BlackFalcon
11-11-2011, 11:11 AM
Great PPV, definitely the best one I've been a part of. Big shout out to my Resistance buddies for winning their matches, especially Cage and Alphs, commiserations to the Nasty Crew and myself of course, but we'll get them back soon enough.

HolyJose2391
11-11-2011, 11:12 AM
YES! just made my 11:11 on 11/11/11 wish! woo!!!!

HolyJose2391
11-11-2011, 11:13 AM
IC: also I wouldn't be surprised if Azrael comes back and sticks his tail between his legs and comes back to join the resistance. That pussy

SilverGhost
11-11-2011, 11:22 AM
IC: Whining, complaining, and arguing is still happening? Where are the sane people?

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 11:24 AM
IC: Whining, complaining, and arguing is still happening? Where are the sane people?

IC: Where's your World Championship?

SilverGhost
11-11-2011, 11:31 AM
IC: Where's your World Championship?

IC: Oh we are going to start now? Let me tell you something. You got lucky. Some sort of outside force....or people...helping you out. You must feel really good in barely lifting a finger to defend that World Championship.

Even if I don't the Warfare World Heavyweight Championship, it's still in good hands. Can't say the same for you.

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 11:34 AM
IC: Oh we are going to start now? Let me tell you something. You got lucky. Some sort of outside force....or people...helping you out. You must feel really good in barely lifting a finger to defend that World Championship.

Even if I don't the Warfare World Heavyweight Championship, it's still in good hands. Can't say the same for you.

IC: You think lasting an hour with Mass is "barely lifting a finger"? Ouch, aren't you the guy who's supposed to be up everyone's ass with all this respect bullshit? Tut tut dude, tut tut.

SilverGhost
11-11-2011, 11:43 AM
IC: You think lasting an hour with Mass is "barely lifting a finger"? Ouch, aren't you the guy who's supposed to be up everyone's ass with all this respect bullshit? Tut tut dude, tut tut.

IC: With no disrespect to Ma$$.....If I was in that type of match with him in it, I would win. But you....you have some sort of luck around you....

OOC: Just barely woke up so....I don't know where I'm going with this....

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 11:46 AM
IC: With no disrespect to Ma$$.....If I was in that type of match with him in it, I would win. But you....you have some sort of luck around you....

OOC: Just barely woke up so....I don't know where I'm going with this....

OOC: To be honest dude, neither do I! Im in the middle of getting ready, we shall postpone it! ;)

HolyJose2391
11-11-2011, 12:14 PM
IC: never once did I complain about me losing. Like I said I have other matters to attend to. But soon though it will be my time to be world champion

thejman93
11-11-2011, 12:27 PM
IC: Been told I'm not wrestling at this Supershow thing.

Don't mean I won't be there though.

RomanFlare
11-11-2011, 12:41 PM
IC: The Results of the fan poll are in!

Do you want RomanFlare to get his 3 world title shots?

Yes -- 105%
No -- -5%

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!

thejman93
11-11-2011, 12:45 PM

Yes -- 105%
No -- -5%

IC: Come get some Tampon Kid. Anytime.

Rehmix
11-11-2011, 01:18 PM

Yes -- 105%
No -- -5%

When was this poll taken?

thejman93
11-11-2011, 01:29 PM
When was this poll taken?

In Rome's dreams. :D

SilverGhost
11-11-2011, 01:46 PM

Yes -- 105%
No -- -5%

IC: Again with your delusions?

RomanFlare
11-11-2011, 01:47 PM
IC: Breaking News! Jman has been stripped of his title in a bizarre accident revolving around two gay prostitutes and a horse.

Wait--I'm getting more news... Apparently this news is from the future and I shouldn't be reporting it yet! More as we get it!

HolyJose2391
11-11-2011, 01:51 PM
Ladies and gentleman I report Makarov is dead

RomanFlare
11-11-2011, 01:58 PM
ladies and gentleman i report makarov is dead

spoiler! It was snape! He was a ghost all along!

SilverGhost
11-11-2011, 02:02 PM
Roman vs this guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04yspbEwLRg&feature=related

No contest. TAKA kicks his ass.

68wPayne
11-11-2011, 02:10 PM
Just wanted to share this. Yesterday I hooked up my old Nintendo 64 in my 3 year old's room, we played a little WWF No Mercy. Had a damn good time. That was a hell of a game and it's still pretty fun to play

jhorton1215
11-11-2011, 02:17 PM
IC: Breaking News! Jman has been stripped of his title in a bizarre accident revolving around two gay prostitutes and a horse.

Wait--I'm getting more news... Apparently this news is from the future and I shouldn't be reporting it yet! More as we get it!

Apparently his relationship with the dag was more serious than we all thought?

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 02:21 PM
Just wanted to share this. Yesterday I hooked up my old Nintendo 64 in my 3 year old's room, we played a little WWF No Mercy. Had a damn good time. That was a hell of a game and it's still pretty fun to play

Great game! I may have to dig that out now you mentioned it

thejman93
11-11-2011, 02:29 PM

IC: That's cute Rome, keep talking. Just know that one day I'll get you inside that ring and kick your ass.

Apparently his relationship with the dag was more serious than we all thought?

IC: Dag and I were, and still are, friends; nothing more.

OOC: lol

RomanFlare
11-11-2011, 02:30 PM
IC: That's cute Rome, keep talking. Just know that one day I'll get you inside that ring and kick your ass.

IC: If we ever stepped into the ring I'd whip your ass--like the Dag, but without a physical whip and it wouldn't be sexual.

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 03:23 PM
Yep. No Mercy. N64. I spent years playing that thing. Best wrestling game of all the times. :)

I got it off EBay last year.

Might dig it out and have a whirl - maybe make a few Jabe characters.

I have a jail broken iPhone, and I downloaded an N64 emulator. I then went through a mission to download No Mercy from some website, only to find out that it didn't work. Yeah, I was pissed!!

I did manage to download that TNA game for my phone, but it's recommended that none of you guys do something as stupid as that. I tried to make Mass in the create a wrestler part of it, but it wouldn't let me. Why? Because Mass has an ass in it. Yep, insulted by a shit wrestling game... Oh the shame of it! ;)

tnawhat
11-11-2011, 03:58 PM
pm sent kashhy

thejman93
11-11-2011, 04:00 PM
Just read an entire chapter of psychology and need a break but after I chill for a bit and play some Arkham City, I'll come back on and do Supershow stuff.

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 04:05 PM
Must. Get. Arkham City.

Wait.

First. Must. Complete. Arkham Asylum.

Lol, I need to start actually playing the games that I buy.

thejman93
11-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Must. Get. Arkham City.

Wait.

First. Must. Complete. Arkham Asylum.

Lol, I need to start actually playing the games that I buy.

Yeah, definitely finish Asylum first.

And I wonder why you don't play games? Lack of time maybe? :rolleyes::D

HolyJose2391
11-11-2011, 04:34 PM
I need to get both Arkham games

Broc
11-11-2011, 05:12 PM
I'd focus less on trying to be a wrestler, and more on being a character.

When I read the shows, I really couldn't care less about the wrestling ability of a character, and I'm more interested in how entertaining he is - which is the complete opposite of how I am when I watch real wrestling. Weird.

Ma$$ is a world class wrestler that was trained by Ted Betley (who trained Dynamite Kid), but most people think that Ma$$ doesn't know a wrist lock from a wrist watch! But I don't care, as all I wanna do is entertain peeps with my words.

Edit: Post 4000!!! And I didn't even get a drum roll from Brocalicious! :(

ya sorry Kash, I totally would have if I was on though

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Yeah, definitely finish Asylum first.

And I wonder why you don't play games? Lack of time maybe? :rolleyes::D

Yep. I still haven't got past the first level of God of War three, and I got it for Christmas last year

ya sorry Kash, I totally would have if I was on though

Lol, I didn't even realise until I got there. I'll be a black ninja sometime next year, so keep the drum kit handy for then :)

Broc
11-11-2011, 05:32 PM
Yep. I still haven't got past the first level of God of War three, and I got it for Christmas last year

Lol, I didn't even realise until I got there. I'll be a black ninja sometime next year, so keep the drum kit handy for then :)

don't worry kashy I still have them warming up

and I'm sure by next year you mean after December and not a full calender year

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 05:48 PM
don't worry kashy I still have them warming up

and I'm sure by next year you mean after December and not a full calender year

Well, I don't actually post that much, so I'm thinking around the middle of the year lol.. Maybe if I go all out I can get it done by the time my birthday rolls around in February ;)

Broc
11-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Well, I don't actually post that much, so I'm thinking around the middle of the year lol.. Maybe if I go all out I can get it done by the time my birthday rolls around in February ;)

well you can rack up like 50 posts a month just from posting shows, you get 1 every other day when you make your really huge ass posts about like everything going on, and then 2 every day from every time you double post, so that's just for JBW, so I think you can make it pretty soon :)

HolyJose2391
11-11-2011, 05:54 PM
well you can rack up like 50 posts a month just from posting shows, you get 1 every other day when you make your really huge ass posts about like everything going on, and then 2 every day from every time you double post, so that's just for JBW, so I think you can make it pretty soon :)

Broc has postehoring down to a science

Broc
11-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Broc has postehoring down to a science

speaking of which it looks like you might need a drum roll

HolyJose2391
11-11-2011, 05:58 PM
speaking of which it looks like you might need a drum roll

Who what do you know soon enough I will

samoan619
11-11-2011, 08:08 PM
Showdown will be up tonight, I have everything typed out and saved, I just need to make it look a lot more presentable.. Im gonna go and get my pot-head on with my friends, but ill be back with the show in a matter of hours..

Poot-Hair
11-11-2011, 08:09 PM
What's up Jabesters? Just got MW3. OH. MY. GOD. Gave this Marine flashbacks lmfao

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 08:10 PM
Showdown will be up tonight, I have everything typed out and saved, I just need to make it look a lot more presentable.. Im gonna go and get my pot-head on with my friends, but ill be back with the show in a matter of hours..

Ahh my kind of boss!

Poot-Hair
11-11-2011, 08:15 PM
Showdown will be up tonight, I have everything typed out and saved, I just need to make it look a lot more presentable.. Im gonna go and get my pot-head on with my friends, but ill be back with the show in a matter of hours.. Save a puff for me mate, I'm out of skins got to go to the store and buy some more....

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 08:16 PM
What's up Jabesters? Just got MW3. OH. MY. GOD. Gave this Marine flashbacks lmfao

Shit, I can imagion! I bought it the day it came out, haven't even started single player yet just went straight to multiplayer. Im just odd like that xD

Poot-Hair
11-11-2011, 08:19 PM
Shit, I can imagion! I bought it the day it came out, haven't even started single player yet just went straight to multiplayer. Im just odd like that xD It has such seamless graphics, I was seriously impressed. Considering this time last year I was doing the same shit in Iraq, it did bring back some interesting memories lol. If you guys see me in the fetal position sucking my thumb, just assume I'm shell shocked

RomanFlare
11-11-2011, 08:22 PM
*slaps K-Jammin* Why you no respond to my PM?

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 08:23 PM

I've only just got home! Fuck you, im not staying here tonight im staying round my mothers until you calm down. Sick of this shit.

thejman93
11-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Cutting my first promo as champ right now. Kinda exciting.

RomanFlare
11-11-2011, 08:28 PM
I've only just got home! Fuck you, im not staying here tonight im staying round my mothers until you calm down. Sick of this shit.

But... but.. I LOVE YOUr xbox!

Poot-Hair
11-11-2011, 08:29 PM

I've only just got home! Fuck you, im not staying here tonight im staying round my mothers until you calm down. Sick of this shit. *watches and videotapes in the corner* I'm saving this for my.......collection *does a creepy laugh followed by an emphasema cough*

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 08:31 PM

For fuck sake, I HAVE A PS3! Just go Roman, walk out the door, just turn around now, 'cause your not welcome anymore.

thejman93
11-11-2011, 08:31 PM

IC: Awww, the happy couple are bickering already? How sad....

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 08:32 PM
*watches and videotapes in the corner* I'm saving this for my.......collection *does a creepy laugh followed by an emphasema cough*

I'm glad im not the only person who does this!

RomanFlare
11-11-2011, 08:33 PM
For fuck sake, I HAVE A PS3! Just go Roman, walk out the door, just turn around now, 'cause your not welcome anymore.

Wait--seriously? What's your username?

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Wait--seriously? What's your username?

Im_Awesome93

Yes, I like The Miz. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?!?!

RomanFlare
11-11-2011, 08:35 PM
Im_Awesome93

Yes, I like The Miz. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?!?!

Well yer friendlist is about to get AWESOMER--also, were you born in '93?

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 08:40 PM
Well yer friendlist is about to get AWESOMER--also, were you born in '93?

I was indeed.

How old did you think I was? I know I know, im very mature.

Your not like, 70 are you? Because if you are then I don't think this whole K-Flare thing is such a good idea...

RomanFlare
11-11-2011, 08:44 PM
I was indeed.

How old did you think I was? I know I know, im very mature.

Your not like, 70 are you? Because if you are then I don't think this whole K-Flare thing is such a good idea...

'92, asshole.

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 08:46 PM
'92 hamsters up my asshole.

Impressive, very impressive.

RomanFlare
11-11-2011, 08:47 PM

You're learning--not sure if I should be proud or annoyed.

Broc
11-11-2011, 08:47 PM

lol this seriously just gave me a good laugh

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 08:50 PM
You're learning--not sure if I should be proud or annoyed.

Well pick one, and I'll post a song based on your emotion. I'm like a Bi-polar DJ.

Don't even think about editing that so it says Bi sexual!

aloisick
11-11-2011, 08:56 PM
Well pick one, and I'll post a song based on your emotion. I'm like a Bi-polar DJ.

lmao you saw that coming huh

RomanFlare
11-11-2011, 08:57 PM

Let's go with Proud.

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 08:59 PM
Let's go with Proud.

Okay well, this isn't really a proud song but who doesn't enjoy getting RickRolled?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&ob=av2e

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 09:01 PM
Blue Rizla fTw.

Get your promos in as soon as possible.

Please.

I'm so stoned and drunk right now I don't even know who else I need to PM regarding this SUPERSHOW thing.

^ Straights never has that problem. He's boring.

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 09:02 PM
Blue Rizla fTw.

Get your promos in as soon as possible.

Please.

I'm so stoned and drunk right now I don't even know who else I need to PM regarding this SUPERSHOW thing.

^ Straights never has that problem. He's boring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFtLONl4cNc

RomanFlare
11-11-2011, 09:02 PM
Okay well, this isn't really a proud song but who doesn't enjoy getting RickRolled?

Someone for whom the video doesn't work?

RomanFlare
11-11-2011, 09:03 PM
K-Jamster: if you wanna write it, feel free.

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 09:08 PM
<--- Is watching Desperate Houswives.

Coz I'm bad like that.

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 09:08 PM
K-Jamster: if you wanna write it, feel free.

Well if you want, you can write our entrance ( so basically decide what music and shizz ), say whatever you wanna say, send it my way, I'll say whatever I wanna say, I'll send it back, I'll masturbate, and then we can just add some more random shit and do what we do best ... electrify.

I know none of that made probably made sense, but I'll explain it again in the morning as im half dead at the moment.

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 09:10 PM
<--- Is watching Desperate Houswives.

Coz I'm bad like that.

Real men watch Desperate Housewives.

RomanFlare
11-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Well if you want, you can write our entrance ( so basically decide what music and shizz ), say whatever you wanna say, send it my way, I'll say whatever I wanna say, I'll send it back, I'll masturbate, and then we can just add some more random shit and do what we do best ... electrify.

I mean, Ma$$dinero looks like a horse and all, but I hear he's young like a mouse.

Yeah, I've heard that rumor too...

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 09:15 PM
Real men watch Desperate Housewives.

Dun know, blud!

I have, like, three quarters of the last season to watch. While I was posting/creating NH I watched, like, five of them in a row.

For the record.

Gabby>Bree>Susan>Lynette

Broc
11-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Dun know, blud!

I have, like, three quarters of the last season to watch. While I was posting/creating NH I watched, like, five of them in a row.

For the record.

Gabby>Bree>Susan>Lynette

I believe I watched desperate housewives once, and if I recall correctly it was with Sully

K-Jammin
11-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Dun know, blud!

For the record.

Gabby>Bree>Susan>Lynette

Agree with this, Lynette is fucking annoying!

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Yeah, I've heard that rumor too...

Romes twitter profile pic.

http://www.spencersonline.com/images/spencers/products/processed/00046086.zoom.a.jpg

Ahhh.

RomanFlare
11-11-2011, 09:22 PM
I have my cousin's dick pix!

Ma$$dickpix.jpeg

Ahhh.

IC: Why do you have Ma$$'s dick on your computer?

Either way--you just bought yerself a libel suit.

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Agree with this, Lynette is fucking annoying!

Yeah, Tom totally drew the short straw on Wysteria Lane.

On an uuunnnrelated note.

There's this dude who lives near me who is always dressing up like John Cena. Like, he blatantly walks down the street in his hustle-loyalty-respect jorts, has the BRIGHT orange cap, and a H-L-R baseball jacket.

I'd say he was in his early-mid forties.

He's obviously retarded.

I know it's bad... But I REALLY wanna punch him every time I see him.

RomanFlare
11-11-2011, 09:33 PM
Yeah, Tom totally drew the short straw on Wysteria Lane.

On an uuunnnrelated note.

There's this dude who lives near me who is always dressing up like John Cena. Like, he blatantly walks down the street in his hustle-loyalty-respect jorts, has the BRIGHT orange cap, and a H-L-R baseball jacket.

I'd say he was in his early-mid forties.

He's obviously retarded.

I know it's bad... But I REALLY wanna punch him every time I see him.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/are-you-serious-rage-face.jpg

Broc
11-11-2011, 09:37 PM
so wtf happened to the magazine? I haven't seen zapp all day (he has an HWA promo to get in I might add) but I guess the mag, and that promo will have to wait until tomorrow.

Kashdinero
11-11-2011, 09:48 PM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/are-you-serious-rage-face.jpg

I've often seen him at night, probably coming back from Fairfields Hall; a place where they hold wrestling shows which is just a couple of miles from where I live. It would be the perfect time to take a swing.

Moving on...

I'm still struggling to remember who I need to PM.

And my fingers are sticky which is in turn making the screen of my iPhone sticky.

HolyJose2391
11-11-2011, 11:31 PM
HeelTurn wake up! We need to upstage k-flare!

zapphoman
11-11-2011, 11:40 PM
so wtf happened to the magazine? I haven't seen zapp all day (he has an HWA promo to get in I might add) but I guess the mag, and that promo will have to wait until tomorrow.

I'm starting on the promo right now and I still haven't gotten everything for the mag, so it's going to get done when it gets done.

Broc
11-11-2011, 11:41 PM
I'm starting on the promo right now and I still haven't gotten everything for the mag, so it's going to get done when it gets done.

as far as the promo goes, I went in a different direction with it, and the show is already posted

zapphoman
11-12-2011, 12:21 AM
as far as the promo goes, I went in a different direction with it, and the show is already posted

oh ok. cool! going to go read.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-12-2011, 12:37 AM
IC: I'll be honest May, I wanted this match to finish fairly, after reviewing the tape, I decided to give you a re-match one more time in a steel cage and settle the score in a fair match. I have no clue why T1CG is making your live a living hell but it's gotta stop and quick, you're a tremendous athlete and I want to bring the best out of you come next week. What do you say?

OOC: God of Thunder eh? Sweet choice Sau, feels fresh to have a new theme

Broc
11-12-2011, 12:55 AM
IC: Sully, we're champs again, but that doesn't change the fact that we lost them because of you, you still have a lot left to prove regardless of what happened tonight

HolyJose2391
11-12-2011, 12:59 AM
IC: Sully, we're champs again, but that doesn't change the fact that we lost them because of you, you still have a lot left to prove regardless of what happened tonight

Broc...The cobwebbs are gone :p

Broc
11-12-2011, 01:00 AM
Broc...The cobwebbs are gone :p

yes I saw, it's about time man, is it finished or are you still posting

HolyJose2391
11-12-2011, 01:02 AM
yes I saw, it's about time man, is it finished or are you still posting

The deed is done

Broc
11-12-2011, 01:04 AM
The deed is done

I skimmed through it...... and I didn't see me anywhere so I left lol jk, I'm about to read the whole thing now

Enforcer23
11-12-2011, 01:49 AM
IC: I see you finally came to your senses, Kevin i accept and T1CG im over playing games...i expect answers!!!

OOC: hey great work everyone really loved the show and sau you did an excellent job loved the commentary

Poot-Hair
11-12-2011, 01:58 AM
Overall I like Sau's first Showdown as writer. Great work from Sau and great work from everyone! I'm interested to see where this Kevin Matthews/t1cg/Daniel May feud goes, it's really entertaining. I'm also interested in this Kayden James/Shining Light feud to see where we can go with it.

Rated_R(ob)KO
11-12-2011, 02:05 AM
Definitely an... interesting... SHOWDOWN! to say the least.

Poot-Hair
11-12-2011, 02:09 AM
Definitely an...interesting... SHOWDOWN! to say the least. Bolded for emphasis..

Enforcer23
11-12-2011, 04:18 AM
Bolded for emphasis..

Hahahahahh no shit my guy keeps getting groped Hahahahahaha

Shining Light
11-12-2011, 09:32 AM
Update on my Nan:

She's still the same, but there are signs of her getting better. The Doctors have plans to get her out of the coma on either Thursday and Friday next week so I guess it's all good! :)

And Sau, great work on Showdown! A great way to start your job as the writer!

Enforcer23
11-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Update on my Nan:

She's still the same, but there are signs of her getting better. The Doctors have plans to get her out of the coma on either Thursday and Friday next week so I guess it's all good! :)

And Sau, great work on Showdown! A great way to start your job as the writer!

hey man thats good news :)

NightWolf
11-12-2011, 09:55 AM
AHH! My foot fell asleep and I am going through the unbearable tingling feeling that comes afterwards..

Must. Not. Move. Foot.

aloisick
11-12-2011, 10:04 AM
IC: I'll be honest May, I wanted this match to finish fairly, after reviewing the tape, I decided to give you a re-match one more time in a steel cage and settle the score in a fair match. I have no clue why T1CG is making your live a living hell but it's gotta stop and quick, you're a tremendous athlete and I want to bring the best out of you come next week. What do you say?

OOC: God of Thunder eh? Sweet choice Sau, feels fresh to have a new theme
IC: I dont know if May is buying this crap but im not i just escaped this freak of a place ill talk more about on showdown but im seeking answers and unlike all you cowards attacking from behind and what not im telling you who i want answers from when im fit enoough to wrestle again

SinCara
Avidico
Kevin Matthews
T1CG
Daniel May

i will be getting my answers one way or another because the scorps pissed and when hes angry you all pay

Enforcer23
11-12-2011, 10:30 AM
IC: I dont know if May is buying this crap but im not i just escaped this freak of a place ill talk more about on showdown but im seeking answers and unlike all you cowards attacking from behind and what not im telling you who i want answers from when im fit enoough to wrestle again

SinCara
Avidico
Kevin Matthews
T1CG
Daniel May

i will be getting my answers one way or another because the scorps pissed and when hes angry you all pay

IC: YOU WANT ANSWERS, REALLY...if theres anyone who deserves answes is me not you...and i hope JBW are doing all they can to explian the BULLSHIT that has happened the past week to me AND they BETTER give me my tite shot agianst kevin matthews next week in a steel cage match...so g-scorp dont tell me im going to pay when everytime we meet..i kick your ass

aloisick
11-12-2011, 11:51 AM
IC: YOU WANT ANSWERS, REALLY...if theres anyone who deserves answes is me not you...and i hope JBW are doing all they can to explian the BULLSHIT that has happened the past week to me AND they BETTER give me my tite shot agianst kevin matthews next week in a steel cage match...so g-scorp dont tell me im going to pay when everytime we meet..i kick your ass

IC: After what happened at new horizons to me and the aftermath.everyones on notice dont tell me may you would not have been worried about me if i was to become dual showdown championship but after what happened to me this is not about titles? its about retributon and trust me May.or anyone else on that list, This G-Scorp isnt cocky or arrogant like the one you defeated. this G-Scorp is the deadliest motha fucka you will ever get in the ring and May only you know qhether you are involved or not and if your not then you better check your attitude at the door cos you dont want to.go through what i been throuvh and if you did have something to do with it ten you will experience far worse then a mere ass kicking

ooc: good to correspond to you and very shocked at result damn

Enforcer23
11-12-2011, 11:57 AM
IC: After what happened at new horizons to me and the aftermath.everyones on notice dont tell me may you would not have been worried about me if i was to become dual showdown championship but after what happened to me this is not about titles? its about retributon and trust me May.or anyone else on that list, This G-Scorp isnt cocky or arrogant like the one you defeated. this G-Scorp is the deadliest motha fucka you will ever get in the ring and May only you know qhether you are involved or not and if your not then you better check your attitude at the door cos you dont want to.go through what i been throuvh and if you did have something to do with it ten you will experience far worse then a mere ass kicking

ooc: good to correspond to you and very shocked at result damn

Ooc: yeah man likewise aye and what result my match at NH

aloisick
11-12-2011, 12:06 PM
Ooc: yeah man likewise aye and what result my match at NH

both never thought i would lose my title and disappear but i meant yours when mathews was added it sounded ominuos

Enforcer23
11-12-2011, 12:11 PM
both never thought i would lose my title and disappear but i meant yours when mathews was added it sounded ominuos

Well writers did there job then.... I didint know anything about it haha... I don't know whats with the disappearing going on.. But the euro title needed to go so many championships in jbw ahahahhahahaha

RomanFlare
11-12-2011, 12:18 PM
Well writers did there job then.... I didint know anything about it haha... I don't know whats with the disappearing going on.. But the euro title needed to go so many championships in jbw ahahahhahahaha

IC: Well, in a few weeks 3 titles will be combined into one--If the higher ups aren't afraid to give me my TITLE SHOTS.

Enforcer23
11-12-2011, 12:21 PM
IC: Well, in a few weeks 3 titles will be combined into one--If the higher ups aren't afraid to give me my TITLE SHOTS.

Petition time hahahahha

THEKEVINBRAND
11-12-2011, 12:21 PM
IC: Daniel May, you will get that title shot no matter what, I have found some respect for you last week in our match, and don't you worry T1CG has to go too, but I can easily manipulate him in giving you that match next week. I want to become a fair wrestler and give you a fair match, having some gay guy groping you is not the way to go. I don't know about you, but I'm going to start a protest to have the man removed as General Manager of the show

aloisick
11-12-2011, 12:22 PM

i didnt know i was dissappearing but i know why it happened if that makes sense and the tv title could.have.gone.there a.dime a dozen that title meant something to me

aloisick
11-12-2011, 12:26 PM
IC: Daniel May, you will get that title shot no matter what, I have found some respect for you last week in our match, and don't you worry T1CG has to go too, but I can easily manipulate him in giving you that match next week. I want to become a fair wrestler and give you a fair match, having some gay guy groping you is not the way to go. I don't know about you, but I'm going to start a protest to have the man removed as General Manager of the show

IC: ill be keeping an eye on this cos i dont believe a word that comes out.your mouth and i can easily see.a spevial guest enforcer possibly sincara? if you really have changed then.i got ya back groping someone even i would not go that low

RomanFlare
11-12-2011, 12:28 PM
IC: I'm thinking Jman first and then K-Jammin. Then I'll have every title that matters. Then probably take the Showdown Belt because I need something to wipe my ass since I'm almost out of toilet paper.

THEKEVINBRAND
11-12-2011, 12:28 PM
IC: ill be keeping an eye on this cos i dont believe a word that comes out.your mouth and i can easily see.a spevial guest enforcer possibly sincara? if you really have changed then.i got ya back groping someone even i would not go that low

IC: You can watch the match, if you want to referee it, I'm all for it I am done whining and bitching, this is the new Kevin Matthews a wrestler

Enforcer23
11-12-2011, 12:29 PM
i didnt know i was dissappearing but i know why it happened if that makes sense and the tv title could.have.gone.there a.dime a dozen that title meant something to me
Yeah I know ya likes the euro title mate bummer

Ow and Kevin so ganna reply to what u said in ic I'm just to lazy ATM hahahaha

aloisick
11-12-2011, 12:31 PM
IC: You can watch the match, if you want to referee it, I'm all for it I am done whining and bitching, this is the new Kevin Matthews a wrestler

id love to referee it but i cant see T1CG going for it

Kashdinero
11-12-2011, 12:31 PM
Guys, I just read SHOWDOWN! and I'm super proud of the effort that Sau put into his first show.

Bravo to all involved.

I loved that Broc and Sully won the titles back on their first try.... TWO TIME! TWO TIME! Tag Team champs!!! Keep this up and the Tag Team of the year award is in the bag!

Pep talks fTw!!

Kayden-Shining. You two are some of the most talented mo-fo's on SD! and I'm totally looking forward to how far you can take the whole religious thing. It might need a little "insiders insight" to help people get into, as I think that there will be a ton of deep intricacies to this feud that might go unnoticed, which would be a crying shame. I love these deep layered feuds. So original.

Kev-o Vs Maysie boy with a little bit of Creepy = wickedly good. Lol@May getting groped.... A fan in the front row apparently tweeted that after the gropeage there was a little bit of arousal on Mays part. Nothing truthful in that rumour though, right May? :)

Loved the Sly-Larry interaction. Sau, I can see you're gonna have a lot of fun with those two. Lol.

igetwild's transformation into The Korean Slaughterhouse just made him my favourite character on SD!... Seriously. Trust a rapper to make a Kung Fu inspired wrestler. Love it!

The Erotic Circus is something that could build into something great... nWo style in-ring promos would be awesome, as I know Sau has a twisted mind, and could come up with some sick promos from them. Again, love it!

SHOWDOWN! arena, eh? That certainly adds a "rebel" feel to SD! now, and I wouldn't be surprised to see SD! adopt more of an "Indy" feel. Wrestling in front of the same crazy ass fans worked wonders for a certain "rebel" company back in the day (1993-2001: ECW I miss you dearly), and I could see it doing the same for May & the gang.

Lastly... Sauzer, I wanna thank you for giving us a highly presentable edition of SHOWDOWN! in the JBW style that we have all become accustomed to. I know how much extra time it takes to do that, but it makes things look SOOOO much better.

Overall. I'm proud of the whole team. In the immortal words of Hancock....

"GOOD JOB!"

samoan619
11-12-2011, 12:35 PM
I will be messaging the Showdown roster with what is to come for the next upcoming episode.. I'm very poignant when it comes to scheduling, so if I do not receive something by the day Showdown happens, I will take it into my own hands to make sure the product is ready on time.. The only reason why I had G-Scorp missing and RedRum attacked was because I had nothing from the guys (its not their fault, but as I said before im a deadline type of guy, when I set a time, thats when its going to happen).. So be on the lookout within the next two days for me to inbox you guys with what I need and which direction we're heading..

THEKEVINBRAND
11-12-2011, 12:36 PM
id love to referee it but i cant see T1CG going for it

IC: I may hate the guy, but the guy's so horny for me I can manipulate him into getting you that spot

THEKEVINBRAND
11-12-2011, 12:37 PM
I will br messaging the Showdown roster with what is to come for the next upcoming episode.. I'm very poignant when it comes to scheduling, so if I do not receive something by the day Showdown happens, I will take it into my own hands to make sure the product is ready on time.. The only reason why I had G-Scorp missing and RedRum attacked was because I had nothing from the guys (its not their fault, but as I said before im a deadline type of guy, when I set a time, thats when its going to happen).. So be on the lookout within the next two days for me to inbox you guys with what I need and which direction we're heading..

Yeah I need to pitch ideas too

samoan619
11-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Guys, I just read SHOWDOWN! and I'm super proud of the effort that Sau put into his first show.

Bravo to all involved.

I loved that Broc and Sully won the titles back on their first try.... TWO TIME! TWO TIME! Tag Team champs!!! Keep this up and the Tag Team of the year award is in the bag!

Pep talks fTw!!

Kayden-Shining. You two are some of the most talented mo-fo's on SD! and I'm totally looking forward to how far you can take the whole religious thing. It might need a little "insiders insight" to help people get into, as I think that there will be a ton of deep intricacies to this feud that might go unnoticed, which would be a crying shame. I love these deep layered feuds. So original.

Kev-o Vs Maysie boy with a little bit of Creepy = wickedly good. Lol@May getting groped.... A fan in the front row apparently tweeted that after the gropeage there was a little bit of arousal on Mays part. Nothing truthful in that rumour though, right May? :)

Loved the Sly-Larry interaction. Sau, I can see you're gonna have a lot of fun with those two. Lol.

igetwild's transformation into The Korean Slaughterhouse just made him my favourite character on SD!... Seriously. Trust a rapper to make a Kung Fu inspired wrestler. Love it!

The Erotic Circus is something that could build into something great... nWo style in-ring promos would be awesome, as I know Sau has a twisted mind, and could come up with some sick promos from them. Again, love it!

SHOWDOWN! arena, eh? That certainly adds a "rebel" feel to SD! now, and I wouldn't be surprised to see SD! adopt more of an "Indy" feel. Wrestling in front of the same crazy ass fans worked wonders for a certain "rebel" company back in the day (1993-2001: ECW I miss you dearly), and I could see it doing the same for May & the gang.

Lastly... Sauzer, I wanna thank you for giving us a highly presentable edition of SHOWDOWN! in the JBW style that we have all become accustomed to. I know how much extra time it takes to do that, but it makes things look SOOOO much better.

"GOOD JOB!"

I really appreciate it bruv.. Im glad you read it, and I hope I can bring Showdown to define itself as its own brand, rather than developmental.. Our brainstorming sessions is what makes writing the show so fun..

Enforcer23
11-12-2011, 12:43 PM

Bravo to all involved.

Pep talks fTw!!

"GOOD JOB!"

I will be messaging the Showdown roster with what is to come for the next upcoming episode.. I'm very poignant when it comes to scheduling, so if I do not receive something by the day Showdown happens, I will take it into my own hands to make sure the product is ready on time.. The only reason why I had G-Scorp missing and RedRum attacked was because I had nothing from the guys (its not their fault, but as I said before im a deadline type of guy, when I set a time, thats when its going to happen).. So be on the lookout within the next two days for me to inbox you guys with what I need and which direction we're heading..

Glad you liked the show..it was enjoyable as all hell and yes it's all rumors... May shure as hell didint pitch the idea hhahahhahah

Ow and looking forward to the pm sau

THEKEVINBRAND
11-12-2011, 12:44 PM
I really appreciate it bruv.. Im glad you read it, and I hope I can bring Showdown to define itself as its own brand, rather than developmental.. Our brainstorming sessions is what makes writing the show so fun..

it must :P

Kashdinero
11-12-2011, 12:47 PM
it must :P

Never!!!!!!!!

THEKEVINBRAND
11-12-2011, 12:53 PM
Never!!!!!!!!

you suck!!!

Enforcer23
11-12-2011, 12:59 PM

IC: im glad to see kevin matthews is growing up and wanting to have a remacth with me....but dont think im not watching you..

OOC:wow did i fuck that last bit up...damn moive :/

THEKEVINBRAND
11-12-2011, 01:11 PM
IC: im glad to see kevin matthews is growing up and wanting to have a remacth with me....but dont think im not watching you..

IC: Don't worry about me

zapphoman
11-12-2011, 01:13 PM
Just came by to say Hi! I have to go to work shortly so I will read Showdown in about six hours. See you all then!

Automatic
11-12-2011, 01:19 PM
Psst who are you Pat Patterson, fun boy?? The men go to war in the squared circle, one on one action is for the fags..

Anyone with mascara and lipstick on is a woman, Christopher Daniels is hot too, well for a bald chick.. To quote the Unwritten Alcoholic Law, if it wears make up, you can fuck it..

*Flexes wrinkly flabby bicep muscle*..

Larry Zbysko commentary is off the chainnnnn.

thejman93
11-12-2011, 01:53 PM
Just read Showdown, great job Sauzers!

Awesome promos from Kev, E23, 'sick, Poot, Broc, and Sully but the best part of the show for me was Zbysco.

Enforcer23
11-12-2011, 02:20 PM

Awesome promos from Kev, E23, 'sick, Poot, Broc, and Sully but the best part of the show for me was Zbysco.

thanks Jman ow and i think your sig needs to be updated lol

thejman93
11-12-2011, 02:21 PM
thanks Jman ow and i think your sig needs to be updated lol

Ha!

It does, doesn't it?

Doing it now.

HolyJose2391
11-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Well now that I have the entire weekend to myself and am done writing AWF for now until later gonna read NH and SD!

HeelTurn
11-12-2011, 04:37 PM
FOOKIN CONNECTION!!!

Right other than New Horizons have I missed anything this week?

Has the Warfare supershow being put out yet?

aloisick
11-12-2011, 04:39 PM

was a great show

HeelTurn
11-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Oh yeah and when is the JBW magazine gonna be up?

Shining Light
11-12-2011, 05:42 PM
well... it's a very quiet night tonight...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVYx33yL9Pg

might as well make us all laugh!

Poot-Hair
11-12-2011, 05:46 PM

Awesome promos from Kev, E23, 'sick, Poot, Broc, and Sully but the best part of the show for me was Zbysco. I appreciate it dude, thanks alot

Poot-Hair
11-12-2011, 05:57 PM
IC (as the Poot-Hair): So I was sitting in the McDonald's parking lot, watching the kids play in the playpen, masturbating while using a double cheeseburger as lube, when a man comes out the door and spits on the sidewalk. I mean CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!?!? How fucking disgusting is that? You don't spit on the sidewalk, PEOPLE HAVE TO WALK THERE!! Sheesh, some people are just so inconsiderate...smh

68wPayne
11-12-2011, 05:59 PM
IC (as the Poot-Hair): So I was sitting in the McDonald's parking lot, watching the kids play in the playpen, masturbating while using a double cheeseburger as lube, when a man comes out the door and spits on the sidewalk. I mean CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!?!? How fucking disgusting is that? You don't spit on the sidewalk, PEOPLE HAVE TO WALK THERE!! Sheesh, some people are just so inconsiderate...smh

IC: *slowly lowers his beer from his mouth* ...tha...fuck?

HolyJose2391
11-12-2011, 06:02 PM
IC: *slowly lowers his beer from his mouth* ...tha...fuck?

IC: *takes LRB's beer and takes a sip and spots it out* the fuck is this shit Natty light?

Shining Light
11-12-2011, 06:04 PM
IC: *takes LRB's beer and takes a sip and spots it out* the fuck is this shit Natty light?

IC: Slowly backs away while taking out his phone...

tnawhat
11-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Thanks guys who wished me happy bday
a great night it twas

Shining Light
11-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Thanks guys who wished me happy bday
a great night it twas

Bloody hell! Happy birthday mate :)

tnawhat
11-12-2011, 06:43 PM
was a great show

Ur sig lies cos avi was european champ 4 like 5 min

tnawhat
11-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Bloody hell! Happy birthday mate :)

thanx man.....................

Kashdinero
11-12-2011, 07:12 PM
SUPERSHOW is delayed due to having like four promos out of the ten that I asked for.

Including you Heel Turn :)

So, yeah, no show for a couple of days as I'm going to see Rihanna at the O2 arena tomorrow.