PDA

View Full Version : JBW: Justifiably Badass Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201

Kashdinero
04-12-2011, 06:45 PM
The team of SilverMass and The Aristocrats could happen.... Over my dead body!!!

thejman93
04-12-2011, 06:47 PM
The team of SilverMass and The Aristocrats could happen.... Over my dead body!!!

Wait 'till you see my promo for tonight...

Kashdinero
04-12-2011, 07:02 PM

Oh, I'll be waiting all right. Trust me on that one little boy.

Rich Cranium
04-12-2011, 07:28 PM
Oh, I'll be waiting all right. Trust me on that one little boy.

Godmoney > SilverMass and Aristocrats

WWTNA Mark
04-12-2011, 07:31 PM
Warfare will be up soon. Its taking me longer but it will be up.

Kashdinero
04-12-2011, 07:38 PM
Godmoney > SilverMass and Aristocrats

TheMightyMassDinero and SuperDooperTrooperSilverCena>PennyPinchingRichieBoy and TheCoinPurseOfThor...

Aristowho?

TheBeardOfZeus
04-12-2011, 07:44 PM
TheMightyMassDinero and SuperDooperTrooperSilverCena>PennyPinchingRichieBoy and TheCoinPurseOfThor...

Aristowho?

Adjectives don't make things awesome, trust me.

Out of character, I love how you keep changing which God I'm dangling from, made me actually laugh quite a lot.

VKM
04-12-2011, 07:44 PM
Wait till you see my promo.

Kashdinero
04-12-2011, 07:47 PM
Adjectives don't make things awesome, trust me.

Out of character, I love how you keep changing which God I'm dangling from, made me actually laugh quite a lot.

I don't even know what an adjective is, but I think I smoked one of those bad boys back in da day!

TheBeardOfZeus
04-12-2011, 07:48 PM
I don't even know what an adjective is, but I think I smoked one of those bad boys back in da day!

I do slightly hope for the sake of mankind that you at least know what an adjective is.

And haven't we all smoked adjectives?

SilverLace
04-12-2011, 07:50 PM

Wait till you see my promo.

Wait till you see me promo tonight...

Kashdinero
04-12-2011, 07:57 PM
I do slightly hope for the sake of mankind that you at least know what an adjective is.

And haven't we all smoked adjectives?

I think I've sniffed a few verbs, and bong'd a few hyphens too!

Side note: Good to see the Mighty Zeus cares about the fate of mankind.

TheBeardOfZeus
04-12-2011, 08:01 PM
I think I've sniffed a few verbs, and bong'd a few hyphens too!

Side note: Good to see the Mighty Zeus cares about the fate of mankind.

Thank Zeus.

And hey, somebody has to look after the little things.

Kashdinero
04-12-2011, 08:10 PM
Thank Zeus.

And hey, somebody has to look after the little things.

Yes, but theres always that one Kratos type character that becomes a big thing, I hope you are prepared for that eventuality... MassDinero is that character... You have been put on notice God.

OOC: Welcome back bruv!

TheBeardOfZeus
04-12-2011, 08:20 PM
Yes, but theres always that one Kratos type character that becomes a big thing, I hope you are prepared for that eventuality... MassDinero is that character... You have been put on notice God.

OOC: Welcome back bruv!

There's a reason that Zeus is the God of God's, because he's like me, that damn good.

OOC: Damn good to be back man, and good God of War reference!

VKM
04-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Wait till you see me promo tonight...

lol. okay...

WWTNA Mark
04-12-2011, 08:50 PM
Don't worry guys, the show will be up soon! ;)

SilverCena
04-12-2011, 09:09 PM
Don't worry guys, the show will be up soon! ;)

Who's worried?

VKM
04-12-2011, 09:19 PM
^^^^^^^ Every time i see SilverCena's sig, I think of how Cena looks exactly like Mark Wahlberg

Correction: Younger Mark Wahlberg

Rich Cranium
04-12-2011, 09:23 PM
^^^^^^^ Every time i see SilverCena's sig, I think of how Cena looks exactly like Mark Wahlberg

Correction: Younger Mark Wahlberg

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/9/20/128664494187891060.jpg

Pumpkinhead
04-12-2011, 09:24 PM
I always thought Cena in his early days was a copy of Marky Mark

SilverLace
04-12-2011, 09:27 PM
Silverdust and I are going to shock the world one team at a time!

VKM
04-12-2011, 09:34 PM
I always thought Cena in his early days was a copy of Marky Mark

I thought that gimmick was better though. If WWE could find away to merge thuganomics Cena with Super Cena, then Cena would be very entertaining.

Silverdust
04-12-2011, 09:37 PM
I thought that gimmick was better though. If WWE could find away to merge thuganomics Cena with Super Cena, then Cena would be very entertaining.

Do you have any surprises for tonight's event that you want to share with your fans?

Snair
04-12-2011, 10:20 PM
Good to see that JBW & EWNCW have made peace with each other which makes room for some healthy competition.

Kashdinero
04-12-2011, 10:41 PM
Let the countdown begin.

WWTNA Mark
04-12-2011, 10:43 PM
http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z332/WWTNA/Warfare_logo-1.jpg?t=1300516897

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCodrZUgrdo&playnext=1&list=PL4CB1361793B6DDBD
Welcome to JBW Warfare!!! I know you guys are feeling the affects from a great PPV, Self-Destruction but tonight is Warfare night and we have a lot of things to cover!!! Crazy things happened last Sunday and I know that you cannot wait to see what goes down tonight so lets get this show started!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIF_HtE-4No
IPITB starts off the show, walking out with a mic in his hand and looking to be in a foul mood tonight. Even though he retained his title, he doesn't have his Warfare World Championship belt because of Snair steeling it once again. IPITB storms into the ring and starts to speak. "Cut the damn music because I have something or should I say "someone" to address at this time!!! *Crowd chants IPITB's name* "Now many of you don't know this but I went through a very tough time during the Self-Destruction PPV. I has nagging injuries from all of the attacks by Snair and also the thought of my Warfare World Championship reign coming to an end but being the true fighter that I am, I overcame the injuries and thought of losing my title by going to the ring and beating Snair once and for all! * Crowd cheers* I said that I was going to walk in to Self-Destruction Champion and leave Self-Destruction and I did just that! *Crowd cheers* However, once again, I get my title taken away from me by Snair. *Crowd boos* I already beat Snair fair and square so I don't know what he is trying to prove steeling my title but i'm getting sick of it! Snair, you have done the same old tricks too many times and its getting fucking old! You aren't proving a damn thing taking my title! All you are proving is that you aren't worthy of being champion! I'm not going to complain but I will say that at the end of the night, I will get my Warfare World title back, believe that!! *Crowd cheers* Now moving on to another subject. It seems as though a lot of newcommers have been arriving to JBW. Some coming from the indy circuit and some coming from WCW I mean TNA I mean.... Whats the name of the other fed??? *Crowd says EWNCW* Oh yeah, right. I knew that brand had some crappy name to it. *Crowd laughs* That person that debut last Sunday is...... Japanese Sensation, Manabu. *Crowd boos* You see, I didn't have a problem with Manabu and always respected him as a wrestler and a man to entertain the crowd in his EWNCW run. He always been a pretty respectable guy when we met a few times and always been loyal to the fans but up until now, when he attacked me from out of nowhere and helped Snair take my title away, thats when things got personal between me and him. I really don't know why he attacked me but something just doesn't sound right to me. I mean there is a lot of stuff going on backstage and President Brown One did invite Manabu here. Call me crazy but I think Brown One is doing some shady things that we do not know about. First TDA attacks me out of nowhere and now Manabu??? Something doesn't sound right and I want to confront Brown One about this right now so if Brown One can get out here......."
Brown One comes out to the arena standing by the stage area with a mic in his hands. "How dare you IPITB! How dare you come out here and question my loyalty to JBW! WWTNA gave me this job knowing how well I am with talent and my decision making inside and outside the ring. WWTNA also knows how passionate and loyal I am to JBW. For you to say that I am turning my back on JBW is insulting. Now yes, I did invite Manabu here to JBW but I didn't know he would do the things he did at Self-Destruction. I only invited him to shock the JBW fans that Manabu has signed with JBW. I really don't know what Manabu's intentions were last Sunday but I will get to the bottom of it. I personally asked Manabu to return here tonight to explain his actions. I will personally get to the bottom of it afterwards. Now as for you IPITB, you have a match tonight against rko619. I advise you to get ready for your match and let me take care of the Manabu situation okay? *IPITB speaks* "You got it boss but there will be a time when Manabu and I cross paths and it won't be pretty." Brown One leaves the arena and IPITB leaves the ring to get ready for his match.

The Ego Trips is backstage with an interviewer:

Interviewer: Guys, tonight, you get a shot at the JBW Unified Tag Team titles! I know this match must mean a lot to you since you guys have been in a defunct. What do you guys think?

VKM: Tonight, Me and my partner Heelturn have another title shot for the tag team titles against the Aristocrats. You know, when I came into the buisness I saw one guy that stood out from all the rest of the guys. It was you HeelTurn. You had something in your eyes and I thought to myself "This guys is just like me". By the time JBW had first aired, we had already thought of forming ourselves into "The Ego Trip". A tag team that can talk the talk and walk the walk in this ring. But as we begin to fight against other tag teams, I saw how wrong I was of choosing you as a partner. You rode my coattails HeelTurn! Everything I saw in you was a lie! Smoke and mirrors! The truth is you're the exact opposite of me. You're green while I have the charisma of the greatest legends to ever grace this ring with their presence. You're a man that has no voice of opinion and no one even notices you. When they think of Ego Trip, they think of V...K...M! Not HEEL...TURN! I gave you fame and I can easily take it away from you. Tonight...We better come out as the winner...For your sake that is.

Heelturn: Alright, I had enough of this shit! I'll see you in the ring so that way, you can cool your "ego" down because you are getting real annoying!

VKM and Heelturn bicker as there match is up next.

Match 1: The Arisocrats vs The Ego Trips

The Arisocrats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6ZI76XNKkk&feature=player_embedded
The Arisocrats makes there way to the ring as they look to defend there JBW Unified tag titles. thedag apparently has on an I LOVE ME SOME EGO TRIPS shirt on. Odd indeed but I digress.

The Ego Trips
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVV9JsMyGOg&feature=player_embedded
The Ego Trips makes there way to the ring and you can tell that VKM and Heelturn aren't on the same page tonight. Not a good thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKhhWzw9fV8
The Arisocrats retains there titles and Heelturn turns on VKM during the match which cost them the tag titles! The Ego Trips are really broken up now!!! The Arisocrats looks to hold on to there titles tonight and face future tag teams in the future.

The Arisocrats celebrates retaining there titles in the ring for a little longer and thdag even tries to kiss thejman93 on the cheek but thejman93 pushes thedag away from him and continues to celebrate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amN1bgUekuM&feature=related
SilverMass is here!!! Massdinero and SilverCena makes there way to the stage area with mics in there hands. *thejman speaks* "Well lookie who it is, the only two people on the planet earth who don't know how to spell the word boy. I've been hearing rumors that you two Eminem wannabes are in line for a title shot. I think you might just be our easiest opponent to date. All that time you spend coming up with shitty raps we spend in the gym practicing our actual fucking job!" *thedag agrees* "Thats right thejman. These guys looks like they need a little working out. They need to come to my gym so I can stretch them out real nice. *thejman93 speaks* "Hey man! Speak for yourself on that one! I'm not with that type of stuff!" You *SilverCena speaks* "Man, just shut the hell up both off you two and listen to what ma boy Massdinero has for you two life partners ya heard boiii??? *Crowd laughs* Massdinero, tell these suckas off! *Massdinero freestyles*
" SilverMass have got their sights set on Jman & TheDag,
J-B-Dub's walking cliche's "TheStraightMan & TheFag,
I should introduce you to my 44 Mag
and have the pair of you taken away in a single body bag!
I've met many'a colourful charater on my travels round the globe,
so, never let it be said that Mass is a homophobe,
I'm just uncomfortable with a guy who would give his right eye
to see me take off my Levi's and do a Playgirl centerfold!!
And Jmans under age, more straight boy than straight man,
he should change his name to TheDags little jail bait man!
With you guys as champs this place is worse than TNA,
One of you secretly wants to taste my DNA,
The other ones TheDag, he's the one whos lips are chapped
J-B-dubs tag champs, the oddly paired Aristocrats.
So, TBO I'm begging you to book this tag match
and let SilverMass bring some prestige to the tag straps!"
*Crowd chants SilverMass and SilverCena speaks* "Thats right Massdinero! We have our sights set on the JBW tag titles and we are next in line to capture it fromThe Arisocaps! SilverMass is out!" SilverMass leaves the arena and they are ready to win the tag titles off of The Ariscocrats! This feud should be interesting!

rko619 is backstage and he has some things to say about IPITB. "IPITB, you have never met such a inhumanly beast like me. I have destroyed anbody that stood in my path and you will be no different. I will crush you like the little pathetic human being you are. You maybe Warfare World Champion but I am the next big thing around in JBW. I have ten times the size, ten times the strenth, and ten times the ability of making anybody cry for mercy!"

WWTNA Mark
04-12-2011, 10:44 PM
Match 2: Zeus Apollo vs KJ Punk

Zeus Apollo
http://youtu.be/bvYaA0ZNfQQ
We're back and the lights dim... The light repeatedly flashes on-and-off, and after a few moments "Evil Ways" by Nonpoint begins to play in the arena, and the fans boo as the hated Zeus Apollo rises from underneath the stage. He slowly walks towards the ring, as the lights continued to flash on-and-off. He kept walking, ignoring the hateful jeering of the crowd. He gets to the ring, and takes his time getting up the steel steps. He wanted to create mystique for his character, and was doing just that as the fans knew he was there.

KJ Punk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBbFLn6llYg
KJ Punk makes his way to the ring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eXIKI5c6BU
Zeus Apollo wins! The winning streak continues!

Zeus stands in the middle of the ring, and had his microphone lowered to him by "mystical powers." The lights finally went off, except for one spot light in the middle, beaming down on Zeus, making him the central focus. "Two... And many more to go. I'm building a streak that will never be broken, and I again proved my dominance to everyone in JBW. Stinger187 learned the hard way, and he'll be sure never to mess with me again. If he does then not only will I choke his lungs out again, but I will squeeze so hard that his empty little head will snap away from his weak, pathetic corpse... Now that I've addressed that issue, I need to move on to something BIGGER!... I think I did my part in proving myself Championship worthy; but I'm not going to get all high-and-mighty just yet!... I'm not going to rush into becoming Champion, because it proves nothing. I need to prove my dominance more and more, and keep building this streak... The more I win, the more fear I will strike into the souls of the Warfare roster... I don't care if it's Snair, The Green Power Ranger, The Invincible Greek Hero, Achilles or even the newest member of Warfare, Manabu... I will prove my strength, show off my skill, and LITERALLY take everyone's breath away." Zeus Apollo raises his arm and leaves the ring. He has his site on one thing and thats the Warfare World title.

The interviewer tries to reach Heelturn after turning his back on VKM during the tag match.

Interviewer: Heelturn, why did you turn on VKM??? Is this over for The Ego Trips???

Heelturn: Listen up buddy, I want you and your little camera crew to get the hell away from me!!! I will address this situation on my time, not yours! Now leave me the hell alone!

Mehardt03 is in the parking lot selling ice cream to the JBW fans and there children. "Hey JBW fans!!! Listen, I know you think me selling ice cream when i'm a wrestler may seem a little weird but its not. I'm here to change everybody's minds about the ice cream selling business. Its really fun and I think it fits well with my wrestling persona! When I make my debut against Stinger187, it will be perfect as I will win against a worthless trash! *Ice cream hits mehardt03's face* "Okay, who the hell just threw ice cream at me!?! Was it you fat boy?!? Or how about you punk ass little boy!?!" Stinger187 jumbs back into mehardt03's ice cream truck while mehardt03 is figuring out who threw the ice cream at him and attacks mehardt03 from out of nowhere! He is just beating him down with punches to the face and also puts him in a crossface! *Stinger187 talks* "Where the hell is Zeus!?! *mehardt03 responds* "I don't know man!!! Please, just let me go!!! "Well when you see him, tell him that I am coming after him! And if you don't tell him, lets just say that your ice cream truck will be fucked! Understand!?" *mehardt03 responds* "Okay, okay, i'll tell him! Please, just let me go man!" Stinger187 lets go of mehardt03 and dumps a bucket of ice cream on him! Talk about showing no respect!

Match 3: IPITB vs rko619

IPITB
Warfare World Champion IPITB makes his way to the ring without his Warfare world title for obvious reasons.

rko619
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43B8Ymeo-S4
rko619 makes his way to the ring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h3O4MTkcHc&feature=fvsr
IPITB wins the match! He is defiantly in a foul mood and that match just proves that!

Snair is on the titantron looking dejected and speaks. "I noticed something in JBW. A conspiracy was the theme of night at Self-Destruction. I got screwed once again by the ref, the fans, President Brown One, and you IPITB! *Crowd boos* I don't know why i'm a hated guy but people despise the thought of me being Warfare World Champion! its always been like that in my life where people conspired against me but I still ended on the winning side by proving a name for myself and becoming a bigger star here in JBW, time and time again! Now JBW fans, be honest, wasn't I screwed at Self-Destruction??? *Crowd boos* You people are pathetic! You people have the audacity to tell me that I lost fair and square??? Maybe I should't have asked there opinions in the first place seeing as though the JBW fans are ass-backwards people! *Crowd boos* Lets ask the cameraman if I got screwed. Cameraman, don't you think I got screwed at Self-Destruction out of winning the Warfare World title once and for all??? *The cameraman speaks* "Well, you kinda did lose fair and square......." *Snair speaks* "Well then. Cameraman you should have said the right answer my friend." Snair hits the cameraman with the metal bat right to the cameraman's abdomen just beaten up on him. IPITB is shocked that Snair would put his hands on a helpless person, that he runs to the back to find the location of Snair so he can haunt him down. This doesn't look good!!!

WWTNA Mark
04-12-2011, 10:45 PM
We see Brown One pacing backstage, almost as if he is worried about something. Brown One then checks his phone for some reason. Brown One's phone rings and he goes to his office to have a private conversation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TbOkrZSGZg
Markus Beerstein's music hits and he is heading to the ring with a mic in his hands and also with a big jar on his hand. He gets into the ring and starts to speak. "All right listen up you losers, my name is Markus Beerstein and honestly I don't give a damn of all of you" *boo chants everywhere*,"last week I made my debut beating some little punk call steveorton" , *a clip is shown of last week match*, " poor guy really thought he had got a chance against THE TEUTONIC CHRUSHER but all he got was a whole introduction to a new level of pain", *Markus laughs* , "This is how I beat everyone back in Berlin years ago and you know what? I like it, I like to kick someones ass after get drunk and I am drunk right now so im gonna drink my beer" , Markus drinks from the jar, " BEER!!!!!, and now if anyone has the courage to face me in match tonight come on damn I dont have all night , IM MARKUS BEERSTEIN AND I'M GONNA CRUSH YOU!" Markus waits for someone to accept the challenge.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ6_F3r9LXY&feature=related
LMPunker makes his way to the ring. Looks like he is accepting the challenge from the rookie Markus Beerstein.The match gets underway!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ3vOZyK2ik
Markus Beerstein wins the match! This guy is looking strong here in JBW so far!

Markus leaves the ring with a mean look to the fans, drinking his beer. This guy is proving that he is one tough dude.

Ladies and gentleman, Wallyman isn't Warfare TV Champion anymore due to differences between him and JBW management. He is still with JBW but has been suspended. Next week, Brown One will decide how the winner of the TV title will be determined.

Stinger187 is still backstage and is still looking for Zeus Apollo. "Come out here and face me like a man Zeus! What are you, scarred??? Face me like a man! You want a fight, you got it right now!!!" From out of nowhere, Zeus just attacks Stinger187 with a metal pipe and strikes him in the face taking Stinger187 right down to the floor! *Zeus Apollo talks* "Nice to see you too Stinger187. Enjoy the rest of your night man." Zeus Apollo walks off and starts laughing while Stinger187 is down and out on the floor after that attack.

Final match: SevenCagedTigers and Tom George vs Silverlace and Silverdust

SevenCagedTigers and Tom George
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv0hlKwE8f8
SevenCagedTigers & Tom George makes there way to the ring

Silverlace and Silverdust
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpzMRSVgwnc
Silverlace and Silverdust makes there way to the ring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfBmdjaCt1A
Silverlace and Silverdust wins! They are showing that they are the next best team as well!

Silverlace along with Silverdust picks up the mic and starts to talk. *Silverlace talks* "The team of SilverLace and Silverdust are the most dominant and feared team in all of JBW!" *Silverdust speaks* "Our fans love us because they are faithful Silvernecks! We will destroy all other teams one by one. Get ready because here we come! *Crowd cheers* The Silvers leaves the ring and shakes the fan's hands.

We see a mysterious person pull up on his motorcycle with a black trench coat on. Oh boy!!!! Things are gonna get good!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ovAk5avdzE
Its the Japanese Sensation Manabu!!! HE IS HERE!!! *Crowd boos* The fans are none to please with him! Manabu enters the ring without his trademark japanese flag, now bearing a sleeveless hooded trench coat he strides to the ring keeping his head down, holding a microphone in his hand he pulls his hood off to reveal his long mullet has been shaved in a short mohawk. He picks up the mic and starts to talk since debuting last Sunday at Self-Destruction.
"It's Manabu Nanahara! The Japanese Sensation! Come to bring pride to his country! No, not anymore
You see JBW in my time as champion at Ewncw I've learnt a lot, I've learnt that everyone has their own selfish desires, some will wait until they get what they want, others will step on anyone and do whatever they have to to get it, those people...disgusting
Pulling every underhanded tactic they can just to get what they want, but those people wont be around much longer, they dont deserve to be around!
In fact, I'll rid the world of one of those people tonight, in the time I've spent looking at the world I've become what the world needs
An Avenger, the angel of light and death here to rid the world of the disease thats infected it! but I can't do this all on my own, thus myself and Snair are aligning together! Hence my actions last night, what Snairs done has been just and fair whilst one of the diseases dares to stand in his way! Last night was destiny, So JBW, no in fact the world prepare to see the end of not only IPITB but everyone who's wronged the world! I'm not some enforcer throwing his weight around, I'm here to judge who deserves to be alive and who deserves to be tortured until they feel the cold emptyness shared by those they've pushed aside
I'm what the diseases of this world fear, I am Manabu Light of Judgement Nanahara!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ovAk5avdzE
Manabu's music hits and he is about to leave the ring. He stops to look at all of the people that hate him now. We have seen a new and an improved Manabu.......
IPITB is here!!! Wait, didn't Brown One tell him to stay back while he talks with Brown One??? What is IPITB thinking??? IPITB has a mic in his hand and starts to talk. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Manabu. You see, I don't know what you mean when you say I wronged the world and that you and Snair are aligning together but i'll save the talk for later, right now, i'm getting back some paybay on you!!!" IPITB goes to get inside of the ring to fight Manabu.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ktpyM_yGRI
Snair runs down to the ramp and strikes IPITB in the back of the head with that metal bat!!! *Crowd boos* Manabu is just standing in the ring watching Snair just beat down IPITB with that bat!!! Snair picks IPITB up and throws him in the ring. Manabu gets involved now, just stomping on IPITB's body. Snair and Manabu are just ripping IPITB apart! Yes!!! IPITB is fighting back a little but gets knocked back down from Manabu's Spinning Kamikaze!!! IPITB is out right now and Snair and Manabu stop the beating. The crowd are going nuts, booing and throwing things to the ring. Manabu and Snair has a staredown for a minute but shakes's each other's hand as if they are forming some kinda of truss. What is this about??? Why are Manabu and Snair shaking hands??? Wait, better yet, where is Brown One in all of this mess??? Is he really turning his back on JBW??? Ah man, this is going to get heated!!! Like I sais before, Warfare will never be the same!!! We will see all of you next week!!! JBW!

Kashdinero
04-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Great show boss.... SilverMass owned them suckas!

SilverGhost
04-12-2011, 11:03 PM
Good show.

Manabu is playing his role as a sell out well xD

WWTNA Mark
04-12-2011, 11:03 PM
Great show boss.... SilverMass owned them suckas!

You better watch out for Silverlace and Silverdust! ;)

WWTNA Mark
04-12-2011, 11:05 PM
Good show.

Manabu is playing his role as a sell out well xD

Like Jeff Hardy said on TNA, i'm going to say it on Manabu's case. Manabu didn't sell out but sold in! The new Manabu=$$$

SilverGhost
04-12-2011, 11:12 PM
Like Jeff Hardy said on TNA, i'm going to say it on Manabu's case. Manabu didn't sell out but sold in! The new Manabu=$$$

But the crowd knows that he is a sell out and blah blah blah. Something TNA-y but eh.

Snair
04-12-2011, 11:24 PM
Good show.I liked the way you did modification in my promo which made it look better.

thedag
04-12-2011, 11:31 PM
You better watch out for Silverlace and Silverdust! ;)

they should be called SilverLust.

SilverLace
04-13-2011, 12:04 AM
Good show WWTNA! Can I have thedag now?

thedag
04-13-2011, 12:07 AM
you can have me anytime honey. my room number is 211. we can do a first blood match. we can bang away until one of us bleeds.

samoan619
04-13-2011, 12:12 AM
OMG Hands down the best episode of JBW ever.. I wont even do my usual full recap just a smaller one.. But do I smell a possible stable with Manabu and Snair maybe?? And also you gotta love that SilverMass rap hahahaha punchline after punchline.. Stinger beat down the ice cream man lolol..

PandaMassacre
04-13-2011, 01:52 AM
Bravo!!! (: I am really loving the JBW an its crew. All of you guys are doing so well. Good luck in JBW, Manabu!

The Brown One
04-13-2011, 04:42 AM
you can have me anytime honey. my room number is 211. we can do a first blood match. we can bang away until one of us bleeds.

A bit too far there mate :O

It was all started by stinger187 and guys who haven't done rapping is me, you & President himself.

I don't rap because I'm not a fan of it..I just like listening to a few rhymes, like what SilverMass throws down. I'm more of a metalhead :D

On to my review of this week's Warfare!

* Heelturn turning on VKM was again...unexpected. It did seem as though VKM was the one that was carrying the team, as he showed so much personality. But Heelturn turning on his own tagteam partner was a good move. Heelturn seemed like he was genuinely sick of his partner, and he made the right choice. Now maybe we will see these guys feud, or move onto something different.

* Silvermass and The Aristocrats look to be the most entertaining thing on Warfare, because of their raps, and chemistry in the ring! I hope we get to see them face off for the tagteam titles. That would be perhaps the best match that any e-fed has had.

* I swear I thought that Zeus was on EWNCW..he seemed to be lurking around there alot. But its great to have him here on board. He really seems to be taking it to Stinger187.

* Good debut for Markus Beerstein tonight. Hes my kinda guy.

* I have no idea why the Silver team headlined JBW..since they are new to the company, but they had a good showing. Maybe they can grow on me in the future.

* I hope Snair gets to keep that world title, because hes destined to have it!

* Manabu had a damn good showing tonight on Warfare. I like that he has a new look and an attitude to match. Without a doubt, there will be big things in his future.

I look forward to see what will happen next week, and on Mayhem!

TheBeardOfZeus
04-13-2011, 05:22 AM
Really enjoyed the show guys, an excellent read.

I like the Manubu character, and his promo was great.

Loved the odd ice-cream bit, was a bit mental but funny.

And good ol' MassDinero coming on with an awesom rap.

And just for the record TBO, the Zeus one here on JBW isn't me, no idea who it is.

MattElder
04-13-2011, 06:03 AM
What i propse is we have multiple cross brand promotions, for e.g when the big E has one of it big 4 (Summerslam, survivor series, rumble, mania) we have a cross promo!

I have a feeling that just once wont be enough!!! Also EWNCW should be running on gas by summerslam! what do you guys think?

Snair
04-13-2011, 06:06 AM
What i propse is we have multiple cross brand promotions, for e.g when the big E has one of it big 4 (Summerslam, survivor series, rumble, mania) we have a cross promo!

I have a feeling that just once wont be enough!!! Also EWNCW should be running on gas by summerslam! what do you guys think?

Sounds like a great idea mate*waiting for WWTNA's response*

Snair
04-13-2011, 06:11 AM
* I swear I thought that Zeus was on EWNCW..he seemed to be lurking around there alot. But its great to have him here on board. He really seems to be taking it to Stinger187

Its jhorton as Zeus Apollo.

The Brown One
04-13-2011, 07:42 AM

Nice idea. What is going to main event the PPV though? A title match (EWNCW or JBW), or a cross-brand match..like Shuriken vs Pyscho Siaki? For the first idea I think a fair way to decide this is that the company with the most pages by the time of the PPV should have the honor of their chosen world title being defended in the cross brand PPV main event. What do you think?

Its jhorton as Zeus Apollo.

I don't know how you remember that. But thanks for clearing that thing up.

MattElder
04-13-2011, 07:54 AM
Nice idea. What is going to main event the PPV though? A title match (EWNCW or JBW), or a cross-brand match..like Shuriken vs Pyscho Siaki? For the first idea I think a fair way to decide this is that the company with the most pages by the time of the PPV should have the honor of their chosen world title being defended in the cross brand PPV main event. What do you think?

I don't know how you remember that. But thanks for clearing that thing up.

Personally i'd stay away from defending tittles at the minute.

I'd let the guys on here choose the matches! There building the plots and storylines and promos already so i say we let them choose the matches then the writers get together and choose the matches, outcomes developing for next ppv etc.

If we start with tittles straight away it will get messy and falre wars will start

TheBeardOfZeus
04-13-2011, 07:57 AM

I'd let the guys on here choose the matches! There building the plots and storylines and promos already so i say we let them choose the matches then the writers get together and choose the matches, outcomes developing for next ppv etc.

If we start with tittles straight away it will get messy and falre wars will start

Great point.

What I would say, if we were to do a cross-brand PPV, is that we would only do EWNCW vs JBW matches, just out of interest, so more get used against different opponents and so that there is no bickering over placement of matches.

I think the Main Event has to be a Champion vs Champion match myself.

MattElder
04-13-2011, 08:03 AM
Great point.

What I would say, if we were to do a cross-brand PPV, is that we would only do EWNCW vs JBW matches, just out of interest, so more get used against different opponents and so that there is no bickering over placement of matches.

I think the Main Event has to be a Champion vs Champion match myself.

Yeah i agree tottally champ vs champ makes most sense

Kashdinero
04-13-2011, 08:08 AM
SilverMass refuse to fight SliverLust. What with the family ties n'all...

EWNCW Vs JBW

Shuriken Blade Vs Psycho Siaki
SilverMass Vs God Money

Thats your main events right there mate!

TheBeardOfZeus
04-13-2011, 08:10 AM

EWNCW Vs JBW

SilverMass Vs God Money

Kash, simply put, SilverMass Vs GodMoney = Masses of Money.

MattElder
04-13-2011, 08:11 AM

EWNCW Vs JBW

SilverMass Vs God Money

Pfft Silvermass aren't in the same league!! im proposing silvermass in a darkmatch dvd extra

Kashdinero
04-13-2011, 08:35 AM
Pfft Silvermass aren't in the same league!! im proposing silvermass in a darkmatch dvd extra

I heard there was gonna be a DVD extra with Matt and TheDag, um, interacting with one another.

TheBeardOfZeus
04-13-2011, 08:41 AM
I heard there was gonna be a DVD extra with Matt and TheDag, um, interacting with one another.

Hopefully if that gets on, it's an easter egg, so I can never find it and watch the horror unfold.

MattElder
04-13-2011, 08:44 AM
Hey man, you gotta try everything once!

Tommy Thunder
04-13-2011, 08:51 AM
What would be our Forum title equivalent here in JBW?

Kashdinero
04-13-2011, 09:00 AM
Hopefully if that gets on, it's an easter egg, so I can never find it and watch the horror unfold.

Does that mean if you saw the title "Matt and TheDag", in the extras section, you'd have to press play? :)

TheBeardOfZeus
04-13-2011, 09:02 AM
Does that mean if you saw the title "Matt and TheDag", in the extras section, you'd have to press play? :)

The statement "Curiousity killed the Cat" springs to mind here.

MattElder
04-13-2011, 09:05 AM
Curiosty split thedag in half!

Kashdinero
04-13-2011, 09:05 AM
The statement "Curiousity killed the Cat" springs to mind here.

It would be like opening Pandoras Box!

Kashdinero
04-13-2011, 09:07 AM
Curiosty split thedag in half!

No need to see it now... Thanks for that.

~shakes head, trying to rid himself of disturbing images~

MattElder
04-13-2011, 09:10 AM
No need to see it now... Thanks for that.

~shakes head, trying to rid himself of disturbing images~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Igui65gY5M

Kashdinero
04-13-2011, 09:14 AM
I'm sure you did.

SilverCena
04-13-2011, 10:29 AM
Soon, SilverMass is gonna be JBW tag champs and Godmoney, we will deal with you later, alright boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?

thejman93
04-13-2011, 10:31 AM
Great show boss! I'm excited about this storyline with Kash and SilverCena; I think we could really make it special. The IPITB/Snair/Manabu/TBO angle is shaping up great. I can't wait to see the debut of the icecream man.

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 11:16 AM
Great show boss! I'm excited about this storyline with Kash and SilverCena; I think we could really make it special. The IPITB/Snair/Manabu/TBO angle is shaping up great. I can't wait to see the debut of the icecream man.

Thanks jman! ;)

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 11:17 AM
TBH, I do like a cross promotion battle between EWNCW and JBW but I don't want it to be rushed. JBW still has to build more talent so why go to a cross promotion that fast??? BTW, Matt, thats sounds like a great idea for a cross promotion. :)

MattElder
04-13-2011, 11:20 AM
TBH, I do like a cross promotion battle between EWNCW and JBW but I don't want it to be rushed. JBW still has to build more talent so why go to a cross promotion that fast??? BTW, Matt, thats sounds like a great idea for a cross promotion. :)

Ta man.... im thinking by summerslam time we should both be cooking on gas. too soon would just spoil it

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 11:21 AM
* I have no idea why the Silver team headlined JBW..since they are new to the company, but they had a good showing. Maybe they can grow on me in the future.

Well it was the last match on the card and its not like the match ended the show so they didn't really headline Warfare..

MattElder
04-13-2011, 11:25 AM
Well it was the last match on the card and its not like the match ended the show so they didn't really headline Warfare..

Is the silver team silvermass?

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 11:26 AM
Is the silver team silvermass?

Nah, its The Silver brothers.

MattElder
04-13-2011, 11:30 AM
lol! all this silver but not enough gold on them! silvermass are the guys that stand out to me in JBW aswell as physco

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 11:31 AM
lol! all this silver but not enough gold on them! silvermass are the guys that stand out to me in JBW aswell as physco

Well the only talent that stand out in EWNCW is Kevin and Shuirken.

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 11:35 AM
The fact that the JBW guys keep saing they are GOING to be the no1 e-fed here tells me that we are still on top! its up to us guys to keep it that way

That doesn't really mean that your still the #1 fed. You have started longer then us and people are used to your shows more but we have been proving every week that we are fighting to become #1.Thats what I mean when I say that.

THEKEVINBRAND
04-13-2011, 11:37 AM

it's good to know that I stand out :P

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 11:38 AM
it's good to know that I stand out :P

Well you two are in the title picture so thats gotta be why.

Tommy Thunder
04-13-2011, 11:40 AM

I don't take kindly to insults. Just saying.

MattElder
04-13-2011, 11:40 AM

You not a fan of Godmoney then!
That wasnt a dig by the way at your roster, there just the ones I look forward to reading about

THEKEVINBRAND
04-13-2011, 11:43 AM
Well you two are in the title picture so thats gotta be why.

yeah that's probably why

SilverLace
04-13-2011, 11:53 AM
You not a fan of Godmoney then!
That wasnt a dig by the way at your roster, there just the ones I look forward to reading about

My partner and I are the best thing going today! Anyone that gets in our way will be summarily chewed up and spit out. Yes, I spit them out without swallowing and you will never forget the name.......sssssssssssssshhhh SilverLace, *bites at you*.

MattElder
04-13-2011, 11:56 AM
My partner and I are the best thing going today! Anyone that gets in our way will be summarily chewed up and spit out. Yes, I spit them out without swallowing and you will never forget the name.......sssssssssssssshhhh SilverLace, *bites at you*.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok i guess

Tommy Thunder
04-13-2011, 11:56 AM
All I'll say is that you guys have a worthless TV champ!! When was the last time he was even here?! I can see that he's obviously too much of a chicken to come here because he knows he'll have to face me at the cross promotional ppv!!

Rich Cranium
04-13-2011, 11:59 AM
All I'll say is that you guys have a worthless TV champ!! When was the last time he was even here?! I can see that he's obviously too much of a chicken to come here because he knows he'll have to face me at the cross promotional ppv!!

Tommy is hunting! You need Eye of the Tiger as your theme!

Tommy Thunder
04-13-2011, 12:00 PM

Oh I'm hunting alright!! And when he finally comes on here, I'll pounce and rip him to shreds!! Verbally speaking of course!!

MattElder
04-13-2011, 12:01 PM

Concider it done!!!

Tommy Thunder
04-13-2011, 12:07 PM
Concider it done!!!

Although I love that song and it would be a kick ass theme, I'm happy with my current one!! Won't rule it out for future use though!!

thejman93
04-13-2011, 12:10 PM
Although I love that song and it would be a kick ass theme, I'm happy with my current one!! Won't rule it out for future use though!!

you could use it as a one off at the cross fed show!

Tommy Thunder
04-13-2011, 12:12 PM
you could use it as a one off at the cross fed show!

That's possible, don't see why not!!

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 02:00 PM
Your a very brave man Tommy Thunder. Scottland is technically gifted and will rip you apart! There will be a new Warfare TV Champion crowned so who knows who will become Warfare TV champion! -Recks Tommy Thunder's tour bus- ;)

Tommy Thunder
04-13-2011, 02:20 PM
Your a very brave man Tommy Thunder. Scottland is technically gifted and will rip you apart! There will be a new Warfare TV Champion crowned so who knows who will become Warfare TV champion! -Recks Tommy Thunder's tour bus- ;)

DAMN!! That tour bus is becoming a liability!!

TheBeardOfZeus
04-13-2011, 03:04 PM
DAMN!! That tour bus is becoming a liability!!

But you're Tommy Thunder, you gotta ride in style baby!

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 03:09 PM
But you're Tommy Thunder, you gotta ride in style baby!

Not anymore! -Hot wires Godmoney's cars and burns up the Tommy Thunder tour us-

VKM
04-13-2011, 03:09 PM
That was a great show. I'm can't wait to see what happens next

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 03:11 PM

Thanks man! Send me some more PMs because that was a great promo from you! ;)

TheBeardOfZeus
04-13-2011, 03:14 PM

We have cars? Damn, I've missed this too much.

Who's your character man? Since most have different names.

HeelTurn
04-13-2011, 03:16 PM
If you need anything from me just holla.

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 03:18 PM
If you need anything from me just holla.

I'll send something to! ;)

thejman93
04-13-2011, 03:24 PM
Same here boss, PM me if you need somthing....

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 03:30 PM
Same here boss, PM me if you need somthing....

I'll give you that PM as soon as possible.

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 03:35 PM
JBW Showdown is now a hype for JBW PPVs. Sort of like a countdown to the PPV like how Sunday Night Heat used to be. I'm going to make the Showdown shows on the Wednesdays, where the JBW PPVs will be held that week which means no show tonight. I'll still be making the shows, just not every week.

Silverdust
04-13-2011, 04:07 PM
JBW Showdown is now a hype for JBW PPVs. Sort of like a countdown to the PPV like how Sunday Night Heat used to be. I'm going to make the Showdown shows on the Wednesdays, where the JBW PPVs will be held that week which means no show tonight. I'll still be making the shows, just not every week.

Since you are the brainchild of JBW enterprises, why did you team me up with SilveLace? You know he is a bit 'lost' right?

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 04:08 PM
Since you are the brainchild of JBW enterprises, why did you team me up with SilveLace? You know he is a bit 'lost' right?

I did put you two on the same team hence the Silver Brothers name. lol

SilverGhost
04-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Wow...WWTNA is aware of both Matthews and Shuriken on EWNCW xD

My sig should provide some ideas for you WWTNA.

PandaMassacre
04-13-2011, 04:20 PM
(: .................

Pumpkinhead
04-13-2011, 04:21 PM
PM if you need something boss

SilverGhost
04-13-2011, 04:26 PM
(: .................

Hello Partner! :D

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 04:28 PM
Wow...WWTNA is aware of both Matthews and Shuriken on EWNCW xD

My sig should provide some ideas for you WWTNA.

TBH, I cannot stand both Shuriken and Kevin Matthews. I gave them an opportunity by letting them join JBW but they threw the offer in my face and sided with the with the evil company EWNCW making the biggest mistakes of there careers. Shuriken and Kevin, you both may have a destiny to fullfill by becoming the new EWNCW Champion but remember that my boys will crumble you two whenever EWNCW and JBW were ever to cross paths. The time will come......

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 04:29 PM
PM if you need something boss

I'll be sure to do so!

thejman93
04-13-2011, 04:30 PM
Hello Partner! :D

Get a room you two...:p

SilverGhost
04-13-2011, 04:32 PM
TBH, I cannot stand both Shuriken and Kevin Matthews. I gave them an opportunity by letting them join JBW but they threw the offer in my face and sided with the with the evil company EWNCW making the biggest mistakes of there careers. Shuriken, you may have a destiny to fullfill by becoming the new EWNCW Champion but remember that my boys will crumble you whenever EWNCW and JBW were ever to cross paths. The time will come......

Shuriken is doing what he can to bring respect in the business. He does have the skill, yes but Manabu showed Shuriken the disrespect one can give to the company they used to represent.

Shuriken vs Siaki is about respect and pride. Interfere and I swear to you, you will be digging in your own graves.

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 04:39 PM
Shuriken is doing what he can to bring respect in the business. He does have the skill, yes but Manabu showed Shuriken the disrespect one can give to the company they used to represent.

Shuriken vs Siaki is about respect and pride. Interfere and I swear to you, you will be digging in your own graves.

Manabu made the right choice and came over to the #1 E-Fed even though his actions at Self-Destruction were controversial. Manabu is a new evil person and his era in JBW has begun.

Hmm, a threat I see. You don't fear me Shuriken. Your mysterious actions don't scare me one bit. You better start respecting me because I have the money, the intelligence, and the JBW fed to put a hurt on you. Don't worry, I won't interfere because the JBW wrestlers can handle there own work but if you keep running your mouth, you and me will see eye to eye one day and it won't be pretty....

thejman93
04-13-2011, 04:42 PM
Manabu made the right choice and came over to the #1 E-Fed even though his actions at Self-Destruction were controversial. Manabu is a new evil person and his era in JBW has begun.

Hmm, a threat I see. You don't fear me Shuriken. Your mysterious actions don't scare me one bit. You better start respecting me because I have the money, the intelligence, and the JBW fed to put a hurt on you. Don't worry, I won't interfere because the JBW wrestlers can handle there own work but if you keep running your mouth, you and me will see eye to eye one day and it won't be pretty....

-taps WWTNA on the shoulder and reminds him that Shuriken can kick his ass-

Tommy Thunder
04-13-2011, 04:46 PM

I never liked that tour bus anyway.....

Tommy Thunder
04-13-2011, 04:47 PM
Get a room you two...:p

There's always the CHAT room...!!

:p

thejman93
04-13-2011, 04:48 PM
There's always the CHAT room...!!

:p

well played sir.....

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 04:55 PM
-taps WWTNA on the shoulder and reminds him that Shuriken can kick his ass-

I know, I know. :(

samoan619
04-13-2011, 04:56 PM
I'll be making the judgement on Siaki, he like so many others is a disease
doesnt make much sense? Wait till warfare ;)

Siaki:
The cure is only found within the disease itself, so before you start cleansing people with your japanese holy water mumbo jumbo.. Just know that to me, you are the equivalent of a snake oil salesman, save your sugar pill speeches for Warfare.. Mohawks, Mullets, new looks, new personas, its all just a placebo with a sense of false hope.. Your shining light illuminates as much as a child's birthday candle, and so easily it can be blown away.. *blows out candle*

to add: Is Summerslam the time we will get that big cross promo event?? Im looking forward to my upcoming match there as much as I look forward to reading our shows..

SilverGhost
04-13-2011, 05:29 PM

Bolded: The Jeff Hardy of JBW!

Shuriken: Some bravery from you WWTNA. But you should know your place, as Siaki is my only true competition from JBW. If you wanna send your locker room full of goons....here is an idea: You should have brought more.

samoan619
04-13-2011, 05:37 PM
Bolded: The Jeff Hardy of JBW!

Shuriken: Some bravery from you WWTNA. But you should know your place, as Siaki is my only true competition from JBW. If you wanna send your locker room full of goons....here is an idea: You should have brought more.

*Siaki tips his hat to Shuriken*

jhorton1215
04-13-2011, 05:41 PM
Hmmmmm....

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 05:42 PM
Hmmmmm....

Imma send you a PM. ;)

jhorton1215
04-13-2011, 05:44 PM
Imma send you a PM. ;)

Alright Chief Marximus :cool:

SilverGhost
04-13-2011, 05:47 PM
*Siaki tips his hat to Shuriken*

-raises fist- Our time will come......*disappears with Panda in the smoke*

The Brown One
04-13-2011, 06:11 PM
I don't take kindly to insults. Just saying.

Thats true. What if the champions aren't very interesting by the time the cross-brand PPV comes along? I'm loving the ones right now, but if there are crappy ones by that time, then it won't make for a great feud. If the main event is champion vs champion, I hope they are at the top of their respective companies!

EWNCW Vs JBW

SilverMass Vs God Money

This right here should be set in stone! Unless some new wrestlers come along and make a huge impact.

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 06:18 PM

How do we have a worthless champion? I'm curious to know. Also, just because Scottland doesn't post here but that doesn't mean anything. He already knows that he is apart of the roster.

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 06:28 PM
-raises fist- Our time will come......*disappears with Panda in the smoke*

-Sends Zeus Apollo to hunt down Shuriken- ;)

Tommy Thunder
04-13-2011, 06:34 PM
How do we have a worthless champion? I'm curious to know.Also, just because Scottland doesn't post here doesn't mean anything. He already knows that he is apart of the roster.

HA!! Excuses!! He doesn't post here because he's scared!! He knows he potentially has to face me at the crossover ppv!! He aint got the backbone to come here and defend himself, he's a pathetic looser!! HA!!

(Maybe it's not obvious, and maybe it's blatantly obvious, but just in case, I'm in character right now!!)

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 06:36 PM
HA!! Excuses!! He doesn't post here because he's scared!! He knows he potentially has to face me at the crossover ppv!! He aint got the backbone to come here and defend himself, he's a pathetic looser!! HA!!

(Maybe it's not obvious, and maybe it's blatantly obvious, but just in case, I'm in character right now!!)

(Maybe its obvious or not obvious but me too!!!)

Scottland will deliver me your head on a silver pladder.

Tommy Thunder
04-13-2011, 06:44 PM
(Maybe its obvious or not obvious but me too!!!)

Scottland will deliver me your head on a silver pladder.

Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh I'm soooo scared!! I'm quivering in my boots and I think I should go change my pants!!
He could do that, IF he even shows up!! HAHA!!

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 06:45 PM
Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh I'm soooo scared!! I'm quivering in my boots and I think I should go change my pants!!
He could do that, IF he even shows up!! HAHA!!

I'm going to call Scottland right now. -Calls Scottland-

SilverGhost
04-13-2011, 06:46 PM
-Sends Zeus Apollo to hunt down Shuriken- ;)

Oh wow WWTNA....you would be weak.

jhorton1215
04-13-2011, 06:47 PM
http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/271/7/f/Gran_Zeus_by_el_grimlock.jpg

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 06:48 PM
Oh wow WWTNA....you would be weak.

I'm the owner of JBW damnit! I'm not a fighter! :D

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 06:51 PM

Lets see Shurriken beat that! :p

SilverGhost
04-13-2011, 06:53 PM

Oh look someone worthy.....but still rather weak.

I'm the owner of JBW damnit! I'm not a fighter! :D

Failure. Let the fighting to the warriors. Not the goons you have.

SilverGhost
04-13-2011, 06:59 PM
Shuriken
http://www.holyfragger.com/images/pictures/5731L.jpg

Tommy Thunder
04-13-2011, 07:00 PM
Shuriken
http://www.holyfragger.com/images/pictures/5731L.jpg

Now that is someone I'd rather make nice with than make enemies with!!

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 07:02 PM
Zeus is stronger Shuriken. You will have a hard time beating him!

SilverGhost
04-13-2011, 07:05 PM
Zeus is stronger Shuriken. You will have a hard time beating him!

Shuriken: That makes it all the better. Though I don't count Zeus as a challenge. Its Siaki. I will make sure that in Sunday, I will win the EWNCW Championship and I will hold on to it in time for our little champion vs champion match.

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
04-13-2011, 07:19 PM
That was one hell of a show that you put on yesterday WWTNA. It was a great read. I wanna take this time now to address some of the comments made to me over the lat several pages. First of all, I wanna thank everyone (Snair, S619, etc) for their kind words about my new promotion. Secondly, if I need anything from anyone of you guys for Mayhem I'll definitely ask for you either on he thread or via PM. Additionally, if you wanna discuss what the plans for your character are, you can send me a PM and I will respond to it as soon as I get it.

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 07:22 PM
That was one hell of a show that you put on yesterday WWTNA. It was a great read. I wanna take this time now to address some of the comments made to me over the lat several pages. First of all, I wanna thank everyone (Snair, S619, etc) for their kind words about my new promotion. Secondly, if I need anything from anyone of you guys for Mayhem I'll definitely ask for you either on he thread or via PM. Additionally, if you wanna discuss what the plans for your character are, you can send me a PM and I will respond to it as soon as I get it.

I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us on Mayhem!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
04-13-2011, 07:37 PM
I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us on Mayhem!

Oh it'll be nice I promise. Plus for once you get to be a fan just like the rest of us!

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 07:38 PM
Oh it'll be nice I promise. Plus for once you get to be a fan just like the rest of us!

Yeah! It feels damn good actually!:cool:

Kashdinero
04-13-2011, 08:30 PM
So anyway, there I was chillin like a villian with my boy Letterman, and the topic of The Aristocrats came up. Letterman noted that they were an odd couple, to say the least. This got us thinking as to why did they pair up together in the first place....

So, in true Letterman style.....

The top ten reasons behind the odd pairing of JBW's unified tag team champions....

10: JMan is extremely lazy.
9: JMan lost a bet with WWTNA Mark.
8: TheDag felt sorry for the bullied newcomer and took him under his motherly wing.
7: TheDag loves dressing up as Batman and needed a new Boy Wonder after his boyfriend dumped him.
6: They met in prison.
5: JMan is secretly waiting for TheDag to finally get that sex change.
4: TheDag needed someone to make him look more manly.
3: Their both members of the Glee fan club.
2: The dyslexic JMan thought he was getting a new canine friend.

And the number one reason for the odd pairing of JBW's unified tag team champions.....

It was just love at first sight.... Aaahh ;)

SilverGhost
04-13-2011, 08:36 PM
So anyway, there I was chillin like a villian with my boy Letterman, and the topic of The Aristocrats came up. Letterman noted that they were an odd couple, to say the least. This got us thinking as to why did they pair up together in the first place....

The top ten reasons behind the odd pairing of JBW's unified tag team champions....

8: TheDag felt sorry for the bullied newcomer and took him under his motherly wing.
7: TheDag loves dressing up as Batman and needed a new Boy Wonder after his boyfriend dumped him.

And the number one reason for the odd pairing of JBW's unified tag team champions.....

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1371421_o.gif

samoan619
04-13-2011, 08:41 PM

That is the most funniest shit ive read on this thread, im literally laughing out loud.. Very clever my friend hahahaha..

SilverGhost
04-13-2011, 08:50 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1371421_o.gif

That is the most funniest shit ive read on this thread, im literally laughing out loud.. Very clever my friend hahahaha..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ xD

Kashdinero
04-13-2011, 09:01 PM
Thanks guys.... That was fun.

SilverGhost
04-13-2011, 09:04 PM

That was a good laugh.

Steven Hyde approves xD

The Brown One
04-13-2011, 09:06 PM

I don't know how the hell you can drink so much beer and smoke so much weed and still be able to pull of creative shit like that. Thats a gift :D

SilverGhost
04-13-2011, 09:11 PM
I don't know how the hell you can drink so much beer and smoke so much weed and still be able to pull of creative shit like that. Thats a gift :D

WAIT!??! Kash was high and drunk when he did that?!?!?!

That is a gift! Just don't rage at me lol :P

Kashdinero
04-13-2011, 09:11 PM

Kashdinero gives new meaning to the term Wasted Talent!

TheBeardOfZeus
04-13-2011, 09:35 PM
Kashdinero gives new meaning to the term Wasted Talent!

Damn right you do man, and if we are able to face off at the cross promotion, I think we can promise the fans that not only sparks will fly, but genius will too.

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 09:40 PM
All this cross promotion talk and not enough talking about bettering our feds.

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 09:43 PM

Why you have to diss the Arisocrats like that Kash!!! Now thedag and thejman is going to bitch about this to me!!! ;)

samoan619
04-13-2011, 09:44 PM
All this cross promotion talk and not enough talking about bettering our feds.

As you can see the talent is happy though.. But dont worry I think when the next shows come up for both feds, theyll be more focused on that and back to work, im pretty sure it'll die down.. But just the idea now that this is down the line (somewhere down the line) we're all just excited to interact with the other talent.. I guarantee you our focus is the JBW 10000000%

WWTNA Mark
04-13-2011, 09:48 PM
As you can see the talent is happy though.. But dont worry I think when the next shows come up for both feds, theyll be more focused on that and back to work, im pretty sure it'll die down.. But just the idea now that this is down the line (somewhere down the line) we're all just excited to interact with the other talent.. I guarantee you our focus is the JBW 10000000%

I didn't mean to disrespect anybody. I know the JBW crew is fully focused on becoming #1!:cool: I'm just saying that we talk so much about the cross promotion but we have to get things together before ideas about the cross promotion gets pitched. We can still talk about it but the plans we have can easily change for the cross promotion though.

samoan619
04-13-2011, 09:50 PM
I didn't mean to disrespect anybody. I know the JBW crew is fully focused on becoming #1!:cool: I'm just saying that we talk so much about the cross promotion but we have to get things together before ideas about the cross promotion gets pitched. We can still talk about it but the plans we have can easily change for the cross promotion though.

That is true, hopefully ill still have my battle with Shuriken or Matthews, as I dont worry for the champ vs champ stip lol.. But yes, I will digress about it all and get back to business..

Kashdinero
04-13-2011, 09:51 PM
Why you have to diss the Arisocrats like that Kash!!! Now thedag and thejman is going to bitch about this to me!!! ;)

What can I say boss, creativity got the best of me!

Can't wait for them to read it!

Snair
04-13-2011, 10:16 PM
Do let me know if you need anything from me for next warfare Mr.Chairman.

The Brown One
04-13-2011, 10:16 PM
What can I say boss, creativity got the best of me!

Can't wait for them to read it!

You get bet that when he reads, the dag is going to have something up his ass ;P (no homophobic comment intended)

Snair
04-13-2011, 10:22 PM
Good decision by WWTNA on JBW Showdown which makes it a more useful prospect.

samoan619
04-13-2011, 10:25 PM

Yeah that was a real good idea, it gives the show a lot more meaning so before the PPV people who arent typical readers can catch up easily.. Very smart decision..

The Brown One
04-14-2011, 02:42 AM
This really ticks me off: Whenever I have free time and am online for a while, everyone else is asleep :/

MattElder
04-14-2011, 02:45 AM
This really ticks me off: Whenever I have free time and am online for a while, everyone else is asleep :/

^^^^^^^^^^What he said!!!^^^^^^^AGAIN!^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thejman93
04-14-2011, 08:56 AM

I wanna be mad Kash but I can't, that was just too damn funny...:D

Kashdinero
04-14-2011, 09:09 AM
I wanna be mad Kash but I can't, that was just too damn funny...:D

Thanks dude. I guess I'll just have to try harder lol!

thejman93
04-14-2011, 09:13 AM
Thanks dude. I guess I'll just have to try harder lol!

Meh, I'm not easily offended; my tag partner though.......

Kashdinero
04-14-2011, 10:47 AM
Meh, I'm not easily offended; my tag partner though.......

I'm waiting for his response, but he's gone a bit quiet!

thejman93
04-14-2011, 10:51 AM
I'm waiting for his response, but he's gone a bit quiet!

he'll be here soon enough...

thedag
04-14-2011, 02:01 PM
i'm here and im que...... here.

THEKEVINBRAND
04-14-2011, 02:04 PM

that was close lmfao

Rich Cranium
04-14-2011, 02:09 PM

Change your clock back 18 hours and get with the program! ;)

THEKEVINBRAND
04-14-2011, 02:10 PM
Change your clock back 18 hours and get with the program! ;)

that's what happens when he lives in New Zealand :/

thejman93
04-14-2011, 02:11 PM

That's my partner folks..........

THEKEVINBRAND
04-14-2011, 02:13 PM
That's my partner folks..........

ok so he is a qu.....here? jk jk

Silverdust
04-14-2011, 02:21 PM

What are your thoughts on the team of myself and SilverLace? Are you anticipating a match with us?

thedag
04-14-2011, 02:22 PM
What are your thoughts on the team of myself and SilverLace? Are you anticipating a match with us?

i'm sorry who and who?

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 03:05 PM

Yeah that was a real good idea, it gives the show a lot more meaning so before the PPV people who arent typical readers can catch up easily.. Very smart decision..

Thanks Siaki and Snair. I just thought it was more useful like that instead of writing it week after week with just details on what happened on Warfare and Mayhem. I want to tell how the whole storylines started on Warfare and Mayhem instead of a recap about Warfare and Mayhem.

HeelTurn
04-14-2011, 03:10 PM
So when and what is the next exciting JBW PPV?

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 03:11 PM
So when and what is the next exciting JBW PPV?

Its May 15th.

HeelTurn
04-14-2011, 03:13 PM
Its May 15th.

has it got a name

thejman93
04-14-2011, 03:13 PM
Its May 15th.

What's the name of it?

thejman93
04-14-2011, 03:14 PM
has it got a name

I've been ninja'ed...

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 03:16 PM
The next PPV is called Pioneered Annihilation.

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 05:19 PM
Name: Tommy Nightmare
Gimmick: Texan Football Playing Metalhead
Bio: 18 year old University Of Texas Offensive Lineman. He became a wrestler on the side because he was bored of being just like all the other football players. His style reflects his football player background but also throws in some technical ability and high flying aspects. He is 6'0 and 275 pounds of solid muscle. He isn't in this business for fun, or friends, but to win championships and hurt people.
Finisher: Mercyful Fate, he dropkicks the opponents knees, dropping them to hands and knees. Then he stands on their back and backflips landing chest first on the opponents back.
Finisher 2: Darkthrone, a spider german suplex leading into a diving seated senton.
I'll get a picture later.

This bio sounds great man! This is a perfect addition to JBW! ;)

The Brown One
04-14-2011, 05:23 PM
i'm sorry who and who?

My thoughts exactly.

The next PPV is called Pioneered Annihilation.

Weird name, but I guess it goes with what we're going to do by that time: Become better than the competition!

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 05:41 PM
Weird name, but I guess it goes with what we're going to do by that time: Become better than the competition!

Its unique and good the way I see it. I don't want generic names for the PPV because it would make the PPVs seem bland in a way. You know what i'm saying?

Tommy Thunder
04-14-2011, 05:50 PM
Its unique and good the way I see it. I don't want generic names for the PPV because it would make the PPVs seem bland in a way. You know what i'm saying?

Why don't you call it 'Capitol Punishment'? ;)

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 05:53 PM
Why don't you call it 'Capitol Punishment'? ;)

Touche Tommy! However, Pioneered Annihilation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EWNCW's ____________ PPV

The Brown One
04-14-2011, 05:58 PM

Yeah its good to be different sometimes.

SilverLace
04-14-2011, 05:58 PM
i'm sorry who and who?

You clearly know who we are. Stop trying to play hide and seek because I will find you. Once I find you and rip you apart limb by limb, I am going to hand your pieces over to the rest of the JBW roster! You will never forget the name............sssssssssssssssssssss.....SilverLa ce! *Bites at you*

Tommy Thunder
04-14-2011, 06:02 PM
Touche Tommy! However, Pioneered Annihilation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EWNCW's ____________ PPV

'Pioneered Annihilation' or 'Massacre to Remember'? The latter sounds a lot better to me :D

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 06:02 PM
You clearly know who we are. Stop trying to play hide and seek because I will find you. Once I find you and rip you apart limb by limb, I am going to hand your pieces over to the rest of the JBW roster! You will never forget the name............sssssssssssssssssssss.....SilverLa ce! *Bites at you*

thedag is going to jizz himself when he hears the bold part!

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 06:03 PM
'Pioneered Annihilation' or 'Massacre to Remember'? The latter sounds a lot better to me :D

Thanks man! :D

Tommy Thunder
04-14-2011, 06:06 PM
Thanks man! :D

'The latter' means the last one...

thedag
04-14-2011, 06:09 PM

i'll give you a limb.

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 06:10 PM
'The latter' means the last one...

Massacre to Remember sounds like some low budget horror movie. Pioneered Annihilation FTW!

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 06:12 PM
i'll give you a limb.

lol This is funny!

Tommy Thunder
04-14-2011, 06:15 PM
Massacre to Remember sounds like some low budget horror movie. Pioneered Annihilation FTW!

But it's actually a high budget PPV.

Pioneered Annihilation sounds like an experiment to see if you can kill someone using a vegetable!!

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 06:21 PM

Pioneered Annihilation sounds like an experiment to see if you can kill someone using a vegetable!!

Yeah, okay!:rolleyes:

Pioneered Annihilation actually sounds like a wrestling PPV other then Massacre to Remember which sounds like a low budget DVD that I can pick up at Blockbuster. Here is the picc of who the scary man from EWNCW, Tommy Thunder!

http://www.holidayblogging.com/wp-content/uploads/leatherface-costume.jpg

Tommy Thunder
04-14-2011, 06:23 PM
Yeah, okay!:rolleyes:

Pioneered Annihilation actually sounds like a wrestling PPV other then Massacre to Remember which sounds like a low budget DVD that I can pick up at Blockbuster. Here is the picc of who the scary man from EWNCW, Tommy Thunder!

http://www.holidayblogging.com/wp-content/uploads/leatherface-costume.jpg

My god!! yes, that is me!! That was my first acting part!! I remember it, I was a Japanese Zombie called Manabu if I recall!!

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 06:25 PM
My god!! yes, that is me!! That was my first acting part!! I remember it, I was a Japanese Zombie called Manabu if I recall!!

Touche again!!!

SilverGhost
04-14-2011, 06:36 PM
Pioneered Annihilation doesn't sound like something that would come from a wrestling PPV to be completely honest.

A Massacre to Remember is something that would come from....oh I don't know.....
http://webspace.webring.com/people/ch/hendrix_addict/ECW_Logo.jpg

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 06:39 PM
Pioneered Annihilation doesn't sound like something that would come from a wrestling PPV to be completely honest.

A Massacre to Remember is something that would come from....oh I don't know.....
http://webspace.webring.com/people/ch/hendrix_addict/ECW_Logo.jpg

I think it fits as a wrestling PPV name. Also, A Massacre to Remember sounds like a title to a movie.

thedag
04-14-2011, 06:46 PM

i can think of many ways to kill someone with a vegetable. it takes more skill to kill someone with a vegetable then a knife. so you're saying we are very skilled. well thank you very much.

Tommy Thunder
04-14-2011, 06:56 PM
i can think of many ways to kill someone with a vegetable. it takes more skill to kill someone with a vegetable then a knife. so you're saying we are very skilled. well thank you very much.

No, I'm saying you're stupid. Why kill someone with a vegetable, when you can do it a lot more efficiently with a knife!!

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 07:02 PM
Pioneers

JBW are the pioneers of the feds. We have created and developed a new era in the wrestling world. We have proved that we made wrestling cool again.

Annihilation

There are wrestlers here in JBW that want total destruction, complete obliteration that are willing to risk anything to dominate the #1 E-Fed right now. These men must fight and prove that they are the chosen one for JBW. That PPV is....... PIONEERED ANNIHILATION!!! JBW's next PPV on May, 15th.

thedag
04-14-2011, 07:09 PM
No, I'm saying you're stupid. Why kill someone with a vegetable, when you can do it a lot more efficiently with a knife!!

knives are for the weak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7zbCeyYTys

SilverGhost
04-14-2011, 07:17 PM
Pioneers

JBW are the pioneers of the feds. We have created and developed a new era in the wrestling world. We have proved that we made wrestling cool again.

Annihilation

There are wrestlers here in JBW that want total destruction, complete obliteration that are willing to risk anything to dominate the #1 E-Fed right now. These men must fight and prove that they are the chosen one for JBW. That PPV is....... PIONEERED ANNIHILATION!!! JBW's next PPV on May, 15th.

Yeah keep lying to yourself lol :rolleyes:

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 07:19 PM
knives are for the weak.

That was a great/weird action movie!

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 07:20 PM
Yeah keep lying to yourself lol :rolleyes:

Oh no Shuriken, its the truth. You could've been apart of the new era in wrestling, just saying.......

Tommy Thunder
04-14-2011, 07:24 PM
Pioneers

Annihilation

How are JBW the pioneers when EWNCW was the first?!

Tommy Thunder
04-14-2011, 07:26 PM
knives are for the weak.

You bring your little carrot to the fight, and I'll bring my trusty Shurikan Blade ;)

SilverGhost
04-14-2011, 07:28 PM
Oh no Shuriken, its the truth. You could've been apart of the new era in wrestling, just saying.......

Shuriken: If your definition of truth is badmouthing EWNCW, offering false promises to the select few who could have made it but left jobbing, and ultimately disrespecting the EWNCW Championship then I would want NO part in your "new era". My ambitions are really simple....

1. Be EWNCW world champion.
2. Face Siaki and beat him.
3. Return the "favor" to one of your major titles.

This is JBW's fate by my hand.

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 07:30 PM
How are JBW the pioneers when EWNCW was the first?!

I said JBW have created and developed a new era in the wrestling world. We have proved that we made wrestling cool again. I never said that JBW is the first E-Fed of the EWN.

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 07:35 PM
Shuriken: If your definition of truth is badmouthing EWNCW, offering false promises to the select few who could have made it but left jobbing, and ultimately disrespecting the EWNCW Championship then I would want NO part in your "new era". My ambitions are really simple....

1. Be EWNCW world champion.
2. Face Siaki and beat him.
3. Return the "favor" to one of your major titles.

This is JBW's fate by my hand.

The bolded parts reflect on your self-esteem. Your covering up the fact that you have no chance against Siaki. The EWNCW title is in my hands right now and i'm looking at it with disgust. I hope EWNCW's new creation of a title is worth it because it still would't be prestiges enough to be comparable to the Warfare and Mayhem World titles.

EWNCW's fate and the old, worthless EWNCW World title is in my hands.

SilverGhost
04-14-2011, 07:40 PM
The bolded parts reflect on your self-esteem. Your covering up the fact that you have no chance against Siaki. The EWNCW title is in my hands right now and i'm looking at it with disgust. I hope EWNCW's new creation of a title is worth it because it still would't be prestiges enough to be comparable to the Warfare and Mayhem World titles.

EWNCW's fate and the old, worthless EWNCW World title is in my hands.

Shuriken: You will never learn.....the fact that Siaki accepted my match proves that he and I are on the same level. We are noble fighters. Its a shame that he works with a lowly boss like you.

Don't worry I'll get that title back and have the new one.

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 07:44 PM
Shuriken: You will never learn.....the fact that Siaki accepted my match proves that he and I are on the same level. We are noble fighters. Its a shame that he works with a lowly boss like you.

Don't worry I'll get that title back and have the new one.

Siaki and I respect each other and I know what he is capable of. He accepted your challenge because Siaki isn't a man to back down from a fight. Also, good luck trying to get back the old EWNCW becasue I have goons that will beat you down if you ever step foot in the JBW headquarters.

SilverGhost
04-14-2011, 07:48 PM
Siaki and I respect each other and I know what he is capable of. He accepted your challenge because Siaki isn't a man to back down from a fight. Also, good luck trying to get back the old EWNCW becasue I have goons that will beat you down if you ever step foot in the JBW headquarters.

Shuriken: -shakes head- We will see.....

Rich Cranium
04-14-2011, 08:06 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ZxR_tFYpiQ0/Sw_i8oVrmCI/AAAAAAAAAf8/fRTC7Ak8qfA/s1600/elterartichoke.preview.jpg

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 08:11 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ZxR_tFYpiQ0/Sw_i8oVrmCI/AAAAAAAAAf8/fRTC7Ak8qfA/s1600/elterartichoke.preview.jpg

http://www.onlygoodmovies.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/shoot-em-up.jpg

Rich Cranium
04-14-2011, 08:12 PM
http://www.onlygoodmovies.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/shoot-em-up.jpg

That was a good movie! Never mess with that dude's carrot!

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 08:17 PM

He makes Rambo look like a pussy!

The Brown One
04-14-2011, 08:24 PM

I think they named their PPV as a play on the band "A day to remember". Great band, possibly crappy PPV :P

I can't wait to see thedag's reaction to this.

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 08:31 PM

I don't even wanna know his reaction to it! ;)

samoan619
04-14-2011, 08:37 PM

Its the art of it all my friend.. Rather than the action at hand, the JBW does it for the art..

thedag
04-14-2011, 08:39 PM
I think they named their PPV as a play on the band "A day to remember". Great band, possibly crappy PPV :P

carrots don't fill me up as much as squash.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_OysSq6xusEXXmkTWb518IVQ_a8yAr dEuDYrl1xSe6RYPP3_A&t=1

samoan619
04-14-2011, 08:50 PM
carrots don't fill me up as much as squash.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_OysSq6xusEXXmkTWb518IVQ_a8yAr dEuDYrl1xSe6RYPP3_A&t=1
Would that be considered a squash match?

SilverGhost
04-14-2011, 08:51 PM
Would that be considered a squash match?

^^^^^^^^^he wins.

samoan619
04-14-2011, 08:58 PM
^^^^^^^^^he wins.

lmao hahahaha

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
04-14-2011, 11:28 PM

You quite obviousy can.

SilverCena
04-14-2011, 11:33 PM
You quite obviousy can.

How is it done there Carrot Top?

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 11:34 PM
How is it done there Carrot Top?

I'll tell you but then i'd have to kill you. ;)

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
04-14-2011, 11:45 PM
I'll tell you but then i'd have to kill you. ;)

...with a vegtable.

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 11:47 PM
...with a vegtable.

Touche.......

Rich Cranium
04-14-2011, 11:49 PM
Touche.......

Just realized that you, TBO, and Kashdinero make up EWN's Trinity!

WWTNA Mark
04-14-2011, 11:53 PM

Thats a little club! lol

Rich Cranium
04-14-2011, 11:57 PM
Thats a little club! lol

Which makes up a Trinity if based on technicality.

SilverGhost
04-15-2011, 12:02 AM
Thats a little club! lol

3 Ninjas and 3 Trinities.

Only 2 are Black Ninja Moderators lol

Rich Cranium
04-15-2011, 12:03 AM
Yeah, no one wants to play in my little club of one.

The Brown One
04-15-2011, 12:14 AM

How could you forget Robstar?! I know that doesn't make it a Trinity anymore, but give credit when credit is due :)

3 Ninjas and 3 Trinities.

Only 2 are Black Ninja Moderators lol

Give Panda several months and she will catch up :P

SilverGhost
04-15-2011, 12:18 AM
How could you forget Robstar?! I know that doesn't make it a Trinity anymore, but give credit when credit is due :)

Give Panda several months and she will catch up :P

Actually....*unofficially* she has alot more posts than you think.

Rich Cranium
04-15-2011, 12:19 AM
How could you forget Robstar?!

He is technically in but his status doesn't show Trinity Moderator.

Kashdinero
04-15-2011, 12:35 AM

Then he's not in.... JBW... The home of the true Trinity!

SilverGhost
04-15-2011, 12:37 AM

No amount of Trinities can topple over a Ninja :P

Kashdinero
04-15-2011, 12:56 AM
No amount of Trinities can topple over a Ninja :P

I don't even know what a Trinity is man!!

SilverGhost
04-15-2011, 12:58 AM
I don't even know what a Trinity is man!!

Welcome to class Kash!

The word is Trinity!

trin·i·ty/ˈtrinitē/Noun
The Christian Godhead as one God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Kashdinero
04-15-2011, 01:09 AM
Welcome to class Kash!

The word is Trinity!

trin·i·ty/ˈtrinitē/Noun
The Christian Godhead as one God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Yeah, it's just as I feared... Religion, ugh! Oh well, I'll be the father.

The Brown One
04-15-2011, 02:18 AM
Actually....*unofficially* she has alot more posts than you think.

Really? On her old account, or some other one? Or are you just playing?

Ohhhhhh thats why no one mentions him as part of The Trinity.

This sounds good to me :D