PDA

View Full Version : Sell me your guy!!!

Tha Crows Nest
09-15-2010, 04:47 PM
I havent really seen a thread that was simple like this but I really would like to see something on the respnces and please lets not get repetative on the same guy. I want you to sell me who you think is the best/most potential/you favorite in the WWE right now and why. Just tell me if it is a up and comer why you think he should be a future champ and just basically state who you think the best is right now. Please no bashing I know someone will say John Cena which makes me wanna throw up but respect it and debate.

My choice is got to be Randy Orton before i get into why I think he is the best I just want to tell you guys about a interview I saw with Eric Bischoff where they asked him to name the top 3 guys he wishes he had in TNA and he said Randy Orton, Randy Orton, and Randy Orton. That is a pretty strong statement from the competition. Now he is the youngest World Champion in WWE history which yes i know was only so Brock would no longer be but it is still a fact and he has already won 6 or 7 World Titles with another possibly coming this sunday. He has the perfect gimmick for him which is extremely over right now where he is basically a heel in the ring but still gets a face reaction which only few have been able to pull off ala (Austin, Eddie, Flair). He has the look, he is some times boring on the mic but that will get better and better, and he is gonna be at the Main Event for the rest of his career unless he pisses of Trips somehow. I think he will be on our screens for a while and will be putting on some entertaining tv with the youth movement of the WWE(Miz, Morrison, McIntyre, Del Rio) I have to say that Orton is my Favorite Wrestler in the WWE.

cubco
09-15-2010, 04:54 PM
The Miz

Why?

Because he is The Miz and he's awesome

Tha Crows Nest
09-15-2010, 05:08 PM
Lol Cant really argue with that lol.

kiddstudd
09-15-2010, 06:14 PM
I would honestly say Del Rio..or Randy orton.But I would have to go with The Miz.And i dont just pick him because he's awesome.But I pick him because he's great on the mic, he makes great facial expressions, he's great in the ring, he's in great shape and I see him as a multiple -time world champion in the future and as i always wanted..Him as WWE's poster child.BTW, Morrison is amazing but Miz is better on the mic and lately The Miz have been impressing me more and more each week when i tune in on Raw.

Daniel Bryan
09-15-2010, 06:15 PM
Daniel Bryan and Kaval and Drew McIntyre...

for daniel bryan... first look at my user name lol second the guy is great he knows the business he knows how to get the crowd going for him and has a great move set in my opinion... honestly when the nexus first invaded and he was part of them i thought he looked like the only one who should be out there even though he got fired for his actions.

for kaval... first there is just somethin about him that has me on the edge of my seat when he is in the ring and on the mic... i cant wait to see wat he does on the main roster unfortunately i dont think wwe will use him right... he needs to ditch laycool... id like to see him in a feud with evan bourne one day if possible and from season 2 nxt there is a reason why he won he is the only one ready in my opinion

for drew mcintyre... i believe he will be the next chris jericho type of heel... i hate the guy but i think he will be a major star in the next two years... when he is main event status id like to see a feud between him and tiffany lol jk but seriously a feud between him and undertaker could be awesome if undertaker is still around

kiddstudd
09-15-2010, 06:19 PM

for daniel bryan... first look at my user name lol second the guy is great he knows the business he knows how to get the crowd going for him and has a great move set in my opinion... honestly when the nexus first invaded and he was part of them i thought he looked like the only one who should be out there even though he got fired for his actions.

for kaval... first there is just somethin about him that has me on the edge of my seat when he is in the ring and on the mic... i cant wait to see wat he does on the main roster unfortunately i dont think wwe will use him right... he needs to ditch laycool... id like to see him in a feud with evan bourne one day if possible and from season 2 nxt there is a reason why he won he is the only one ready in my opinion

for drew mcintyre... i believe he will be the next chris jericho type of heel... i hate the guy but i think he will be a major star in the next two years... when he is main event status id like to see a feud between him and tiffany lol jk but seriously a feud between him and undertaker could be awesome if undertaker is still around

I agree with everything you said 100% lol

The Hipster
09-15-2010, 08:32 PM
I'm going John Morrison, The Miz, and Kofi Kingston. All are due for a major push

chaos75
09-15-2010, 10:58 PM
Del Rio's smile is great, but I'm going to have to go with Kaval. His match with McIntyre was great even though he lost (they shouldn't have done that) and he looks like a guy that could be a heel or face.

eyehatecena
09-15-2010, 11:01 PM
I hate to be repetative with some of the others who posted- but I gotta go with Danielson, Kaval and Miz.

Danielson- well his talent speaks for itself- sure he is a small guy- but him, along with Kaval, have more talent in their little finger than most wrestlers in WWE and TNA, they can both keep up with the big guys. Since I mentioned Kaval along with Danielson I will just talk about them both here. Their mic work is ok, but it works for them. Danielson comes off as very humble- I pray to god they do not stick a stupid gimmick on him later. Kaval- his voice is just cool, lol- but its him. Both being small guys- they both take risk against bigger guys, but they are not predictable in the ring like smaller guys like Rey. Hate that they both had to go through NXT. As far as any other NXT guys that impressed me- Henning, Barrett, and Rotundo.
Miz- man has he come a long way- He use to be a joke in the ring- and out. Now, he kills on the mic- and has improved quite alot in the ring. He is a great heal.

eyehatecena
09-15-2010, 11:16 PM
Have to add Justin Gabriel too- needs to be in more one on one matches- but he impresses the hell out of me. Plus he actaully had a pretty decent match againts Cena(of all people). I hope they give him a big push.

Tommy Thunder
09-16-2010, 06:31 AM

I can't believe you said that Kaval on the mic gets you on the edge of your seat lol!! Mic skills is the only thing missing with the guy, he's awesome in the ring, but he has no mic skills whatsoever!!
The best in WWE at the moment? Simple, Chris Jericho. Why? Because, he's the best in the world at what he does!! Do you understand what I'm saying to you right now?! Jericho is awesome in the ring, he's incredible on the mic, and he performs equally as good when he's face or heel!! He's the total package!! Shame he might be leaving soon...
Daniel Bryan is a star for the future for sure, and Morrison proved in his match with Sheamus that he's ready for the main event. Miz is on a rocket ship to the top at the moment, and Del Rio isn't far behind him!!

CMhuw24
09-16-2010, 06:45 AM
Drew McIntyre will be awesome at promos in a few years.
I can deffinately see him headlining a WM in a couple of years :)
And i hope morrison gets a push soon, the guy seemed to get it on raw when he went against sheamus :)

SgtGohan
09-16-2010, 11:35 AM
I have to go with, Miz, Morrison, Ziggler and Del Rio. all great on the mic (well morrison still has some improving to do) and also all great in the ring (miz a little less but he is getting better by the week) and very over.

AGEOFFALL
09-16-2010, 12:43 PM
Justin Gabriel. The match he had with Cena on raw was more than enough to earn him his spot on the main rosters.

KSTornado
09-16-2010, 12:51 PM
I'll have to go with Ted Dibiase Jr. He has a good look, good skills, good build and I can see him getting over as a good guy or a bad guy. He pretty much was the man while tagging with Cody Rhodes. He can be beleivable as a champion.

AD407
09-16-2010, 03:37 PM
I have always liked Ziggler's his look (especially after the Spirit Squad thing) I could see him being the one guy that brings some credibility back to the intercontinental title (if the writers don't botch it).
I also like Wade Barret & I can see him being a great heel champp one day, I think they should have kept him with Jericho in some capacity though, it was a perfect combo.
Justin Gabriel is another one of my favorites but I would like to see him in a tag team first, possibly with Sheffield or Otunga they all seem to work great together anyway.

crazyj11
09-16-2010, 03:39 PM
I'll have to say Zack Ryder. With a catchphrase like "Woo Woo Woo, you know it!" why shouldn't he be the next champion.

Daniel Bryan
09-16-2010, 11:45 PM
Have to add Justin Gabriel too- needs to be in more one on one matches- but he impresses the hell out of me. Plus he actaully had a pretty decent match againts Cena(of all people). I hope they give him a big push.

no mic skills whatsoever
but i wish i could see him in the ring more also but he does need to improve on the mic

eyehatecena
09-17-2010, 11:04 AM
well yeah, he does not have the mic skills yet. But to some it does not really matter having great mic skills. Kaval, Bryan Danielson- all lack in mic skills like others- but I think thats one of the things about Danielson- his promos do not come off rehearsed, fake...etc. he sounds humble, not egotisticle...etc. Kaval- well his voice just works for me......let him just be the way he is- i would hate to see him come off as sounding forced to say something- if that makes sence.
Gabriel though, I would like to see him get better at the mic- he already has the inring talent. Barrett, on the other hand- he is a natural- pretty good in the ring(does need a little improvement) but great on the mic. Wish more up and comers were as good as him coming into the WWE

IrkenInvader
05-01-2012, 09:12 PM
OK. My guy is not very muscular or tall. I want him to be an 'overcome the odds' type. He will change the colors of his shirts monthly so you guys would sell merch like crazy. He isn't afraid of doing big spots. He has a decent mixture of technical, showman and high-flyer moves in his arsenal. He is great on the mic and kids love him. He already has a down to Earth kind of name too. John Cena.

I'm this damn bored.