PDA

View Full Version : The Miz Mr. Money in the Bank

bellywolves
08-12-2010, 12:53 PM
When do you feel The Miz will cash in his Money in the Bank title shot?.

Bodom
08-12-2010, 12:55 PM
Not sure, but I would like it if he draws it out like what Edge did.

RKOViper
08-12-2010, 01:37 PM
Don't expect to see it while he has the US title personally.

NickerBaucker
08-12-2010, 01:38 PM
I get the feeling it will drag out a bit, but I don't think it will be for a lack of trying. I think he's going to keep trying to cash it in when the champ is down, but something is going to prevent him from doing so, like what's happened every time so far. Eventually I think he'll get frustrated and use it to actually make a match, much like RVD did when he had money in the bank.

Tommy Thunder
08-12-2010, 02:47 PM
i would rather see it drawn out, and maybe come out of the blue, when everyone would have forgotten he even had the briefcase.
the only issue i have with miz at the moment, is that he still has that us belt!! please wwe, get it off him!! miz is going to be in and around the main event as long as he has that money in the bank briefcase, so i want to see the us belt get put on someone lower down the card like evan bourne, yoshi tatsu, zack ryder, ted di-biase or even a veteran like william regal, goldust or mark henry!! there are so many guys on the raw roster that are idle because the us belt is on a main eventer in miz. at least on smackdown the IC belt is being used wisely to push guys like kofi, and now ziggler!!

TheOnlyLentonLees
08-12-2010, 03:34 PM
I think the WWE is playing it by ear. Part of them want The Miz to be the first to wait until WrestleMania, but they have to be honest and say he's not ready yet! I imagine they'll be pushing him hard as a top heel for the next couple of months, to see if the audience will think of him highly enough to be a Mania Headliner. I for one believe enough in The Miz and think he'll impress enough and he'll cash it in for a title shot AT WrestleMania, so that's my belief!

Bodom
08-12-2010, 04:23 PM
I get the feeling it will drag out a bit, but I don't think it will be for a lack of trying. I think he's going to keep trying to cash it in when the champ is down, but something is going to prevent him from doing so, like what's happened every time so far. Eventually I think he'll get frustrated and use it to actually make a match, much like RVD did when he had money in the bank.

I doubt they'll have him try and fail time and time again. If that happens it'll just kill him momentum. People won't believe that he'll cash it in and expect him to fail.

For those that want him to drop the US belt. I personally think it'll be incredible if he holds he both and would love this

TheOnlyLentonLees
08-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Agreed! Let him keep US Title! It will get the heel heat big time if he is going for the WWE Title while he's still being able to successfully defend US title week in, week out. Make him something special, cause he's AWESOME!

Bodom
08-12-2010, 05:05 PM
Absolutely. Miz needs to always have a title around his waste.

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-12-2010, 05:17 PM
they should get miz to win title so he becomes a double champ then next night he loses them both would be funniest thing in a long time lol

Bodom
08-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Dont ever speak such blasphemy again.

Tha Crows Nest
08-12-2010, 05:41 PM
The Miz should hold on to the MITB as long as possible. I personally think he should wait until cena becomes champ again. We all know it will happen sooner or later when Cena is done fueding with the Nexus. This would continue the fued he had with Cena a while back when he came out week after week with the ways he beat John Cena when he never actually did. I would love to see the Miz become the new WWE Champion by cashing it in to beat John Cena.

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-12-2010, 05:45 PM
would be funny though ill try my best not to say again :( lol or gets beat by a roll up lol

camarokiller01
08-12-2010, 05:50 PM
I would love to see Miz cash the MITB at WrestleMania, but I have a feeling that he is going to cash it in at the conclusion of a match at the Hell In A Cell PPV.

SgtGohan
08-13-2010, 05:53 AM
well beats me when he is gonna cash it in, all i know is that its gonna be awesome to see miz become the wwe champion.

AGEOFFALL
08-18-2010, 10:21 PM
i think he will cash in sometime in the fall or early winter. that's the best chance he has in having a somewhat lengthy title reign.

Starscreamer
08-18-2010, 10:44 PM
As much as I love the Miz (my wife got me the Awesome t-shirt), I have a feeling he will be the first to cash in and NOT win the title...His mic work is great and he will have one of THE best rants when he loses "his moment" and that will be some great TV.

AGEOFFALL
08-19-2010, 02:42 AM
As much as I love the Miz (my wife got me the Awesome t-shirt), I have a feeling he will be the first to cash in and NOT win the title...His mic work is great and he will have one of THE best rants when he loses "his moment" and that will be some great TV.

I can see that happening. i hope it doesn't though.

SgtGohan
08-19-2010, 06:13 PM
i read here that miz was scheduled for a smackdown fight in october now this might just be a one time only thing or a mistake. but do you think it would be good for miz to go to smackdown?

bcfccalum
08-19-2010, 06:19 PM
imo i dont think it will be any time between december and april because i don't think they will want him in the championship picture come wrestlemania time as i dont think he is big enough to main event yet

AGEOFFALL
08-19-2010, 06:27 PM
i think it would be better for Miz to be on Smackdown.

Tha Crows Nest
08-19-2010, 06:47 PM
I think the Miz may cash in after Night Of Champions. My only issue is how do you have him lose the US title(if they are going to) without making him look weak as he prepars to become the WWE champion? Its a issue I have thought about and cant seem to come up with a concept of what they can do.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-19-2010, 06:53 PM
The same thing happened with Edge at New Year's Resolution in 2006 as well, he lost the IC Title match on the midcard yet left the PPV with the WWE Title

Tha Crows Nest
08-19-2010, 06:54 PM
I forgot about that. Who did he lose the IC title to? Was it a clean job or was there some kind of interferance?

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-19-2010, 07:00 PM
He was facing Ric Flair, To be fair, Flair was the IC Champ so Edge didn't actually lose the title, he did lose the match though by DQ, he nailed Flair with the MitB case

I'm unsure how they could have Miz drop the US Title and still have him look credible enough to win the title, maybe if they have him dominate Danielson then Daneilson gets him in a submission out of the blue and Miz could tape ASAP, like how quickly Jericho tapped to Cena on RAW two weeks ago, then after Miz wins the title he could say he only tapped so quick because he didn't want to risk injury knowing he was going to cash in the MitB later on in the night

AGEOFFALL
08-19-2010, 08:02 PM
If you're worried about about him dropping the us title without looking weak then they probably still need to build him up more.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-19-2010, 08:05 PM
They do still need to build him up, The Miz is still a long way away from being considered a top guy, he is on a roll right now but you'd still be shocked if he won a straight up one on one match with a legit Main Eventer, however, like many MitB winners, they don't need to be over on that scale to win the Title

SgtGohan
08-20-2010, 10:01 AM
or let him just lay on the ground let danielson pin him, and after the match miz says he doesnt care about the us championship anymore because he is going to be a wwe champion.

AGEOFFALL
08-20-2010, 12:21 PM
or let him just lay on the ground let danielson pin him, and after the match miz says he doesnt care about the us championship anymore because he is going to be a wwe champion.

can't see why not. this would work.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-20-2010, 03:26 PM
This wouldn't work at all, this would be horrible in my opinion, if you are looking for a way to bury your opponent, bury the US Title and bury the entire division then Yes, do this, but if you want to make your opponent, the New Champion look good, make the US Title look like it means something and don't crap all over the guys who will be fighting tooth and nail for the strap then having Miz lay down would be the absolute worse way to do it

Northernwolf
08-20-2010, 05:48 PM
I think one of the next two pay per veiws he will cash it in but deep down in my gut I don't think WWE will let him get it or keep it very long if he does win.

But if a guy like Sheamus can get it I think anything is possible.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-20-2010, 06:02 PM
I think Sheamus has done well though, he actually looks the part, has a unique look, the guy is massive and mobile, he has a lot of hard hitting moves and is good on the mic even if the average American can't make him out easily from the off

Starscreamer
08-20-2010, 11:09 PM
Shaemus also has friends in high places...as does Drew Macintyre...both were endorsed by HHH and HBK...I'll stick with my sad theory that he is being set up for a nice fall

SilverGhost
08-21-2010, 01:25 AM
I think that Miz is just holding the US title for Bryan. When Bryan wins, the feud will continue and Miz failing to get the title back. Then at a PPV, when the WWE champion is tired and can't continue, Miz will pull an Edge and get the WWE championship with one move. Then the revenge build up and blah blah blah.

AGEOFFALL
08-21-2010, 02:37 AM
The Miz has been holding the US title for Daniel Bryan since the first episode of nxt.

The Instant Classic
08-22-2010, 04:36 AM
As soon as possible so that he can loose and we will not have to worry about him becoming champion, there are so many other wrestlers who deserve it more than he does.

RKOViper
08-27-2010, 09:51 AM
I don't want the Miz to beat anyone for the title by cashing in other than Cena or Orton. A long feud with either of these two guys can make him a huge star. As long as that is immediately after he beats their ass for the title.

IrkenInvader
07-03-2011, 10:27 PM
Can you tell I'm bored.