PDA

View Full Version : Assholes....

SaberToothTigerz
02-21-2011, 07:10 AM
The wwe rly pissed me off with their copyright infrigements
there i was watching the ppv on a stream live and then all of the sudden BAM the stream was taken down when i was watching the smackdown elimination chamber match
luckily i got over it i found a stream just 2 to 3 minutes later and continued to watch the ppv
but seriously that was my highlight of the evening...
anyone else had a similar experience?
i was soooo pissed off at them for taking down that stream...

The Brown One
02-21-2011, 07:14 AM
Sure its annoying to have streams being taken down during live PPVs. But as fans, we shouldn't really be watching PPVs for free. But, to save money, or because we know that most PPVs are not worth what we would pay for them, due to the decrease in quality of matches/storylines, or the preditability of the outcome of the matches, we find a stream. Its been said recently though, that WWE has been cracking down on illegal streams. But I didn't experience a stream closing on me tonight.

SaberToothTigerz
02-21-2011, 07:21 AM
Sure its annoying to have streams being taken down during live PPVs. But as fans, we shouldn't really be watching PPVs for free. But, to save money, or because we know that most PPVs are not worth what we would pay for them, due to the decrease in quality of matches/storylines, or the preditability of the outcome of the matches, we find a stream. Its been said recently though, that WWE has been cracking down on illegal streams. But I didn't experience a stream closing on me tonight.

how am i supposed to pay if i live in portugal? how am i supposed to watch the ppv in a channel that i do not have online?
we as wwe fans got no other alternative
we could watch videos of the ppv at dailymotion or any other website of the sort but that would require waiting for the next day and that would kill the moment
im glad i got to see at least 98% of the total ppv but that annoyed the hell right outta me

Bodom
02-21-2011, 09:50 AM
Wait.

You're angry that WWE blocked illegal free streaming of their paid product?

http://www.truthdig.com/images/eartothegrounduploads/Bush_confused_iarm300.jpg

Dameduse823
02-21-2011, 09:54 AM
how am i supposed to pay if i live in portugal? how am i supposed to watch the ppv in a channel that i do not have online?
we as wwe fans got no other alternative
we could watch videos of the ppv at dailymotion or any other website of the sort but that would require waiting for the next day and that would kill the moment
im glad i got to see at least 98% of the total ppv but that annoyed the hell right outta me

I'm sure WWE will take a credit card number no matter where you live and don't they still run a stream off wwe.com like they do with NXT

SaberToothTigerz
02-21-2011, 10:31 AM
I'm sure WWE will take a credit card number no matter where you live and don't they still run a stream off wwe.com like they do with NXT

no they only do to nxt unfortunently
not even superstars do

SaberToothTigerz
02-21-2011, 10:35 AM
Wait.

You're angry that WWE blocked illegal free streaming of their paid product?

http://www.truthdig.com/images/eartothegrounduploads/Bush_confused_iarm300.jpg

yes it is an opinion solely made for the fact that they shut down the stream that pissed me off
as a wwe fan as for someone who enjoys their product to suddenly be slapped like that it certainly pisses me off i kno that they do what it had to be done but i just think that i was an unfortunate one for what it happened...
its like ur watching ur favorite show on tv and them the power goes out
u dont know on who to blame but ur pissed
but in this case u do!

SilverGhost
02-21-2011, 10:49 AM
yes it is an opinion solely made for the fact that they shut down the stream that pissed me off
as a wwe fan as for someone who enjoys their product to suddenly be slapped like that it certainly pisses me off i kno that they do what it had to be done but i just think that i was an unfortunate one for what it happened...
but in this case u do!

But remember that internet streams IS illegal. They shut it down because of the Super Bowl. There are some stream sites getting back up.

Bodom
02-21-2011, 10:51 AM
but in this case u do!

Streams are illegal and considered pirating and stealing. Streams are not the same as watching a show on television. You might pay a cable bill, but you don't pay for the individual shows. It's called a "Pay Per View" for a reason.

The better example in your case would be if you walked into a restaurant, ate a meal there, and called them douchebags for making you pay.

Don't get me wrong, I hate it when I'll be watching a stream and goes out, but I understand that I can't say anything about because it's stealing.

SilverGhost
02-21-2011, 10:52 AM
Streams are illegal and considered pirating and stealing. Streams are not the same as watching a show on television. You might pay a cable bill, but you don't pay for the individual shows. It's called a "Pay Per View" for a reason.

The better example in your case would be if you walked into a restaurant, ate a meal there, and called them douchebags for making you pay.

Don't get me wrong, I hate it when I'll be watching a stream and goes out, but I understand that I can't say anything about because it's stealing.

Best example I have seen.

Rich Cranium
02-21-2011, 10:53 AM
but in this case u do!

It's illegal so don't be mad unless the Internet cops knock on your front door! ;)

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-21-2011, 12:19 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/specter707/ani-gifs/13e162410c1358692ae0ab41c7a820f0e7a.gif

This thread made me LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU

WWTNA Mark
02-21-2011, 02:17 PM
At least you found some streams. I didn't even find one. :(

thejman93
02-21-2011, 02:30 PM
At least you found some streams. I didn't even find one. :(

You gus shoulda been in the chat, we had a bunch of guys with a bunch of different streams. Mine went down but I had another one 10 seconds later.

Tommy Thunder
02-21-2011, 02:40 PM
You gus shoulda been in the chat, we had a bunch of guys with a bunch of different streams. Mine went down but I had another one 10 seconds later.

Precisely. If you PM someone (I pm'd Bodom), guys will be more than happy to point you in the direction of a new thread. If you lose your usual thread, just ask around here on the chat or through PM's.

SaberToothTigerz
02-21-2011, 03:39 PM
well thankfully to u guys i had a bunch of streaming websites instead of just one
but believe me if this was back in january30th when i was watching the royal rumble, oh u can bet if the stream would went down i would b more pissed bcuz i didnt had more back up streams to go for
i just had 1

thedag
02-21-2011, 06:44 PM
i always run two different streams at once just in case one gets shut down.

Tommy Thunder
02-22-2011, 07:57 AM
Precisely. If you PM someone (I pm'd Bodom), guys will be more than happy to point you in the direction of a new thread. If you lose your usual thread, just ask around here on the chat or through PM's.

*stream
not thread lol.