PDA

View Full Version : Where is daffney?

ITHINKIMHIGH
02-21-2011, 02:58 AM
Last time I saw daffney she was in that tag team match with sarita. She is well liked by the fans and is pretty decent in the ring so im wondering why Tna dont use her more often?

p.s this is my first post EVER so please be nice.

Robstar
02-21-2011, 03:12 AM
Because it's TNA. And she was never in WWE, so y'know TNA doesn't know what to do with her. Chances are she left because of the pay?

Since you're new, I'll welcome you with a joke - what has a 135 IQ and a full set of teeth? The front row at the Impact Barn! ;)

North Vegas Benny
02-21-2011, 03:17 AM
I have heard she also wrestles for another company called Wrestlicious under the ring name Draculetta.

p.s. this site is like the jungle, asking the lions to be nice will only get you eaten.

Robstar
02-21-2011, 03:23 AM
I have heard she also wrestles for another company called Wrestlicious under the ring name Draculetta.

p.s. this site is like the jungle, asking the lions to be nice will only get you eaten.

Oh come on! That's hardly fair....but if you cover yourself in bbq sauce you will! ;)

Never fear ITHINKIMHIGH, you have nothing to worry about it was a fair question. If you want to see what won't fly around here, look up: Wallyman :D

North Vegas Benny
02-21-2011, 03:35 AM
Oh come on! That's hardly fair....but if you cover yourself in bbq sauce you will! ;)

Never fear ITHINKIMHIGH, you have nothing to worry about it was a fair question. If you want to see what won't fly around here, look up: Wallyman :D

I agree it was a fair question and I gave the best answer to my knowledge but the post statement to "please be nice", this is the wrong place for that, and I wasn't saying it to be a dick just a warning.

Robstar
02-21-2011, 03:42 AM
I agree it was a fair question and I gave the best answer to my knowledge but the post statement to "please be nice", this is the wrong place for that, and I wasn't saying it to be a dick just a warning.

I wouldn't say that about EWN. Have you been to other wrestling sites? we are tame here. I don't think we dish it out to anyone who's not already dishing it themselves or brings it upon themselves

North Vegas Benny
02-21-2011, 03:51 AM
I wouldn't say that about EWN. Have you been to other wrestling sites? we are tame here. I don't think we dish it out to anyone who's not already dishing it themselves or brings it upon themselves

I also don't mean EWN as a whole anyways but there are a couple of people who like to talk alot of trash for people saying there opinions and I myself have had someone get rude with me when I had started a thread that I didnt know had been discussed like a week earlier. But 99% of the people on this site are cool.

Robstar
02-21-2011, 04:17 AM
I also don't mean EWN as a whole anyways but there are a couple of people who like to talk alot of trash for people saying there opinions and I myself have had someone get rude with me when I had started a thread that I didnt know had been discussed like a week earlier. But 99% of the people on this site are cool.

Yeah, I'm trying to stay on top of things in that regard but some people can be hugely unforgiving. My apologies on their behalf....especially if it was me! ;)

The Brown One
02-21-2011, 05:32 AM
Because it's TNA. And she was never in WWE, so y'know TNA doesn't know what to do with her. Chances are she left because of the pay?

Since you're new, I'll welcome you with a joke - what has a 135 IQ and a full set of teeth? The front row at the Impact Barn! ;)

If you came up with that joke, your'e fucking brilliant!

SilverGhost
02-21-2011, 10:47 AM
http://www.womenswrestlingdivas.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/daffney38s.jpg

Yum <3

K2Jelly
02-21-2011, 10:52 AM
Fuck Daffney. The only way she could get a pop was being involved in a hardcore match. Outside of that, she's just as bad as Lacey Von Erich.

TheBoogeyMan
02-21-2011, 10:55 AM

yum <3

hell yeah!!!!

Robstar
02-21-2011, 02:50 PM
If you came up with that joke, your'e fucking brilliant!

No mate, I'm pretty sure I heard Ventura say a version of it years ago

THEKEVINBRAND
02-21-2011, 02:58 PM

Yum <3

i want me some zombie hot again :D

ITHINKIMHIGH
02-22-2011, 12:27 AM
Thanks to everyone who replied back. And I was purely meaning just dont hate no one can be mean behind a computer it was just sort of to keep the peace on my first post. But thank you because of you North vegas bunny now I know at least one person trying to be hard.

SaberToothTigerz
02-22-2011, 07:21 PM
daffney worked soo well with the fans its amazing...
the zombie girl should keep her own gimmick and move to wwe
she would generate a major face pop

PandaMassacre
02-23-2011, 01:21 PM
daffney worked soo well with the fans its amazing...
the zombie girl should keep her own gimmick and move to wwe
she would generate a major face pop

Then she would be a hypocrite. She always mocks the WWE Diva's, and is in a lot of ways like Sting. An I am not just saying that because they both have never worked for the World Wrestling Entertainment. They have a certain way of doing things. I am sure she would never work for WWE out of fear of being called a sell out by her fans, mostly the impact barn yard. I love who ever came up with that! An she would have been a great asset to the WWE. I am sure if it was 2001 or 2002... Daffney would totally jump at the chance to be with the WWE because at those periods of time the Diva or WOMEN's DIVISION was very dominant an unfortunately more whorish, but it was still more action-filled an they were treated with way more respect than they do now. Will you ever see one any of them main eventing a show? Probably never! TNA should use their head more an make the talent that they acquire from the WWE their own. Not mention the competition constantly, and compliment then compliment them by calling them the #1 Wrestling show.

That is just not how things should be done. Chris Jericho said it best. TNA has recently shed light on what they look for in some of the people they hire. To have WWE on your resume in any form, including FCW if you have made quite a name for yourself. Daffney is one of the best an she has taken some of THE most gruesome spots in matches. The one dangling around in my noggin right now is when she took a black hole slam from Abyss on to a mat covered in thumb taks. That was just crazy! An she deserves much better than being forced to work for an extra company just so she could cut the cheese an bring home some bacon. I love her for all shes worth. Dixie Carters needs to stop sniffing her nail polish an realize all of the talent that she has. She should NEVER EVER fuck around with the idea that her company is a connection to the WWE. She should do everything in her power to seperate it from the competitors. They did that back when they had that octagon ring, and focused main on high flyers. Those were some fun times! I actually beleived that TNA would succeed then. They acted almost like WWE never existed but suddenly (2009-present) they are concerned about the WWE an their rating-earnings. Did they fire their old writers or something or is a higher power telling them that old geezers would provide them with ratings?! Daffney should be a main focus. I am getting sick an tired of every single KO having something to do with the TBP. I actually miss the solo fueds. Not a more hardcore version of the WWE's Diva division.

THE_CRIPPLER
02-23-2011, 05:26 PM
Oh Dont you Guys worry about Daffney, She is Doing Just Fine Dating Carlton From the "Fresh Prince of BelAir"...
Little ole Daffney is doing Just Fine.

Robstar
02-23-2011, 05:54 PM
Oh Dont you Guys worry about Daffney, She is Doing Just Fine Dating Carlton From the "Fresh Prince of BelAir"...
Little ole Daffney is doing Just Fine.

Yeah that's right, I heard that! He was funny.

SilverGhost
02-23-2011, 09:04 PM
Then she would be a hypocrite. She always mocks the WWE Diva's, and is in a lot of ways like Sting. An I am not just saying that because they both have never worked for the World Wrestling Entertainment. They have a certain way of doing things. I am sure she would never work for WWE out of fear of being called a sell out by her fans, mostly the impact barn yard. I love who ever came up with that! An she would have been a great asset to the WWE. I am sure if it was 2001 or 2002... Daffney would totally jump at the chance to be with the WWE because at those periods of time the Diva or WOMEN's DIVISION was very dominant an unfortunately more whorish, but it was still more action-filled an they were treated with way more respect than they do now. Will you ever see one any of them main eventing a show? Probably never! TNA should use their head more an make the talent that they acquire from the WWE their own. Not mention the competition constantly, and compliment then compliment them by calling them the #1 Wrestling show.

That is just not how things should be done. Chris Jericho said it best. TNA has recently shed light on what they look for in some of the people they hire. To have WWE on your resume in any form, including FCW if you have made quite a name for yourself. Daffney is one of the best an she has taken some of THE most gruesome spots in matches. The one dangling around in my noggin right now is when she took a black hole slam from Abyss on to a mat covered in thumb taks. That was just crazy! An she deserves much better than being forced to work for an extra company just so she could cut the cheese an bring home some bacon. I love her for all shes worth. Dixie Carters needs to stop sniffing her nail polish an realize all of the talent that she has. She should NEVER EVER fuck around with the idea that her company is a connection to the WWE. She should do everything in her power to seperate it from the competitors. They did that back when they had that octagon ring, and focused main on high flyers. Those were some fun times! I actually beleived that TNA would succeed then. They acted almost like WWE never existed but suddenly (2009-present) they are concerned about the WWE an their rating-earnings. Did they fire their old writers or something or is a higher power telling them that old geezers would provide them with ratings?! Daffney should be a main focus. I am getting sick an tired of every single KO having something to do with the TBP. I actually miss the solo fueds. Not a more hardcore version of the WWE's Diva division.

http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members3/279/811279/images/Joker-Clapping.gif

This is why I enjoy your posts. Thank you for your thoughts!

sXeKid
02-23-2011, 09:49 PM
Last time I saw daffney she was in that tag team match with sarita. She is well liked by the fans and is pretty decent in the ring so im wondering why Tna dont use her more often?

p.s this is my first post EVER so please be nice.

Easy answer shes still at the pants party...you know the party in my pants ;)

Hehe but seriously they are using Sarita alot! so I expect her to be back as soon as either Mickie James or TBP get done with their respective fueds and hopefully not in a jobbing role :)

xAzureSkye
02-25-2011, 01:29 PM
Fuck Daffney. The only way she could get a pop was being involved in a hardcore match. Outside of that, she's just as bad as Lacey Von Erich.

LOL, you need to rewind back to TNA in 09 & WCW and watch Daff in action, she is an amazing wrestler and being hardcore makes her so much better. Let me remind you she was Cruiserweight Champion

WWTNA Mark
02-25-2011, 01:36 PM
LOL, you need to rewind back to TNA in 09 & WCW and watch Daff in action, she is an amazing wrestler and being hardcore makes her so much better. Let me remind you she was Cruiserweight Champion

Exactly. IDK what KYJelly is talking about but Daffney is amazing and should've gotten the Knock outs title by now.