PDA

View Full Version : Rvd what the hell happened?

steveorton
02-20-2011, 12:22 PM
I know RVD is in TNA but what the hell happened to the guy, last year he was the hottest wrestling free agent and now he is uppercard at best, do guys think he made the right decision is signing with Tna or should he have signed with the WWE? , I'm jus sayin...

Rich Cranium
02-20-2011, 12:25 PM
He is just getting older and perhaps his fetish for fat nuggets is catching up to him!

SaberToothTigerz
02-20-2011, 12:37 PM
He is just getting older and perhaps his fetish for fat nuggets is catching up to him!

ummm i never heard about that

Rich Cranium
02-20-2011, 12:38 PM
ummm i never heard about that

Sorry, should have said weed!

SaberToothTigerz
02-20-2011, 12:41 PM
Sorry, should have said weed!

he is?
well with jeff and matt in there....

K2Jelly
02-20-2011, 12:43 PM
RVD happened.

steveorton
02-20-2011, 12:48 PM
@K2 he was the WWE and ECW champion at a point in his career so yes, I'm jus sayin...

K2Jelly
02-20-2011, 12:51 PM
@K2 he was the WWE and ECW champion at a point in his career so yes, I'm jus sayin...

When he was at the top of his game.

willos19991
02-20-2011, 12:56 PM
hey ahnet doesnt work anymore do you guys have any new sites to watch the ec pp v

CGBigMan
02-20-2011, 12:57 PM
He just had a title match wouldnt that make hima main eventer of sorts?

Lowki
02-20-2011, 01:34 PM
He was only made champion to promote the ONE NIGHT STAND ppv and no other reason. He was good in his day but he's a notorious weed head.

Lowki
02-20-2011, 01:35 PM
hey ahnet doesnt work anymore do you guys have any new sites to watch the ec pp v
It does work, type the old site name into twitter and you will find the new name.

Iron Ape
02-20-2011, 01:40 PM
If WWE didn't do much with him when he was actually decent, they certainly wouldn't have much use for him now. He was smart to sign with TNA simply because in Orlando he is a somebody.

It's kind of weird how the guy's ego is still somehow bigger than the waistline on Samoa Joe's Thanksgiving pants. I would have thought that the downturn in his career would have humbled him somewhat, but that apparently isn't the case.

Rick BoA
02-20-2011, 02:20 PM
he sucks. he's never been a good worker.

Cynicism
02-20-2011, 03:15 PM
If WWE didn't do much with him when he was actually decent, they certainly wouldn't have much use for him now. He was smart to sign with TNA simply because in Orlando he is a somebody.

It's kind of weird how the guy's ego is still somehow bigger than the waistline on Samoa Joe's Thanksgiving pants. I would have thought that the downturn in his career would have humbled him somewhat, but that apparently isn't the case.

When you talk about him being in Orlando I got all together the wrong image, wish TNA hadn't employed OJ even more now

Iron Ape
02-20-2011, 03:17 PM
When you talk about him being in Orlando I got all together the wrong image, wish TNA hadn't employed OJ even more now
Hahahaha. Nah, man, I wasn't making any sodomy references. Thanks for the laugh, though. That put a smile on my face.

shotque
02-20-2011, 04:39 PM
RVD is a lot more humble than when he was in ECW thats for sure. IMO RVD is a great in ring worker...all be it slightly older now...he bought a very unique style to wrestling and it was very entertaining.

The Brown One
02-20-2011, 04:42 PM
He can still go for a 40 year old! But I'm glad that hes stepped down from the main event scene for a while, and is having a pointless feud. This way, other wrestlers can get a chance at the belt.

steveorton
02-20-2011, 06:39 PM
@ The Brown One I didn't know you was a fan of SAW, how did you like the last movie?, I'm jus sayin...

Necroyeti
02-20-2011, 06:57 PM
Nothing's happened to RVD.

I guess people are just now realising that he hasn't evolved his character one iota since the ECW hayday, and has pretty much been working the exact same match for 14 years now.

The Brown One
02-20-2011, 07:16 PM
@ The Brown One I didn't know you was a fan of SAW, how did you like the last movie?, I'm jus sayin...

Hello steveorton. I want to play a game......haha just playing around. Unfortunately I haven't seen the last movie yet! I have seen the ones before it, and already know how the saga ends, but I am very keen to watch it play out. I'm a huge fan of Saw, and love how deadly the traps are. Muhahahahaha!

K2Jelly
02-20-2011, 07:26 PM
Hello steveorton. I want to play a game......haha just playing around. Unfortunately I haven't seen the last movie yet! I have seen the ones before it, and already know how the saga ends, but I am very keen to watch it play out. I'm a huge fan of Saw, and love how deadly the traps are. Muhahahahaha!

I wanna play! I wanna play!

THEKEVINBRAND
02-20-2011, 10:06 PM
well thank god TNA didn't water down his gimmick and his vocabulary to dude and cool, remember what RVD 420 means? I just smoked yo' ass!

Kashdinero
02-21-2011, 12:44 AM
RVD used to be all about inovation, and excitement.... Well he hasn't innovated since HeatWave 2000, and he hasn't been exciting since his first year with The F!

Bodom
02-21-2011, 12:50 AM
I'm assuming this is what happens when RVD and Jeff Hardy share the same locker room.

Kashdinero
02-21-2011, 01:01 AM
I'm assuming this is what happens when RVD and Jeff Hardy share the same locker room.

Is it bad that I want to party with these guys?

THEKEVINBRAND
02-21-2011, 01:05 AM

you come outta there blinded with smoke lol

Bodom
02-21-2011, 01:12 AM
Is it bad that I want to party with these guys?

You might die.

Rich Cranium
02-21-2011, 01:13 AM
You might die.

Or become TNA world champ!

Bodom
02-21-2011, 01:16 AM
Or become TNA world champ!

When you fail a drug test in WWE you get suspended.

In TNA they make you their World Champion!

WWTNA Mark
02-21-2011, 01:19 AM
TBH, RVD was always uppercard at best. Never seen him more than that. I am really not liking how he thinks that TNA needs him. I remember reading an article on how he said that he didn't know why his fans wanted to see him wrestle guys like Christopher Daniels when in WWE, he was facing guys like John cena, Stone Cold, and Triple H. His ego happened to him so to speak.

SilverGhost
02-21-2011, 01:25 AM

-starts doing drugs-

Where is my World Championship?

Rich Cranium
02-21-2011, 01:29 AM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4270154/Win-World-Title-Do-Drugs.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Jeff-Hardy

WWTNA Mark
02-21-2011, 01:47 AM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4270154/Win-World-Title-Do-Drugs.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Jeff-Hardy

That was every wrestler's motto during the 80's and 90's but except for Bob Backlud, he's clean.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-21-2011, 01:54 AM
-starts doing drugs-

Where is my World Championship?

*random hardcore junkie signs with tna* "ok where's my infinite title shots?"

SilverGhost
02-21-2011, 01:59 AM

http://www.tnastars.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/1.jpg

Here is the belt.

Just ignore the shape. I know it looks familiar but bear with it!

Kashdinero
02-21-2011, 02:24 AM
So, contrary to what most believe, going to TNA is taking the high-road!

Bodom
02-21-2011, 02:27 AM

*wonders how long till Rob Terry is World Champ*

sXeKid
02-21-2011, 02:45 AM

I'm just glad they ended it.... lol i love the movies but its not the same without the main character.

Not The Brown One but i just wanted my 2 cents in there :p

The Brown One
02-21-2011, 05:44 AM
I wanna play! I wanna play!

Lets play a game with one of my favorite traps.
http://img.listal.com/image/1650545/500full.jpg

I guess Russian rules apply here?

I'm just glad they ended it.... lol i love the movies but its not the same without the main character.

Not The Brown One but i just wanted my 2 cents in there :p

Your'e right, it wasn't the same without John Kramer. But the puppet carried on the work well! I mean, I know Hoffman continued setting the traps etc. but the puppet was just awesome! I think it was 6 that bombed in terms of how much they wanted, and how much they actually got, so they released 7 as their final movie. Although, there have been rumors of an eighth. I think they can still do quite alot with what they have left at the end of the 7th movie-Lawrence can continue the traps. Sorry for the long post on Saw, but I just enjoy the gruesome deaths :D

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
02-24-2011, 06:08 PM
Your'e right, it wasn't the same without John Kramer. But the puppet carried on the work well! I mean, I know Hoffman continued setting the traps etc. but the puppet was just awesome! I think it was 6 that bombed in terms of how much they wanted, and how much they actually got, so they released 7 as their final movie. Although, there have been rumors of an eighth. I think they can still do quite alot with what they have left at the end of the 7th movie-Lawrence can continue the traps. Sorry for the long post on Saw, but I just enjoy the gruesome deaths :D

I have a list of movies you might like then!!:

Suspiria
Cannible Holocaust
Dead Alive
Ichi The Killer
Audition (you should really like this one)
Oldboy
Any of the Hostle movies
Dawn of The Dead (Romero's version)
House of a Thousand Corpses/Devil's Rejects (Devil's Reject's is infinatly better as a film, but both are very bloody)
The Last House on the Left (original)
Seven

Plenty more where that came from too if you want some more great horror movies.