PDA

View Full Version : I'm So Lucky to Live in AMERICA!!!!!!!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-20-2011, 10:47 AM
Hello SHOWERHEADS and SPRINKLERS of all ages. Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. Freedom and democracy is sweeping the globe right now and I for one and so happy to finally see it come to fruition. I'm so thankful for the freedoms and rights I have as an American and I will never forget the the men and women who gave that right to me. (sound familiar)
So I found this video on youtube and quite frankly it sickens me. Being a person that stands up for what he believes in and fighting the good fight in numerous causes, this video is prime example how lucky we are that our government doesn't shoot us down using automatic weapons when all we are doing is protesting peacefully.

This video is real and upsetting but I feel it needs to be shown so these brave people didnt die in vein.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwnUQcKXmMM

Robstar
02-20-2011, 12:40 PM
I don't need to watch this to know what's going on is shit and we're both lucky to live where we do. Me more so than you ;)

SilverGhost
02-20-2011, 12:42 PM
It shows that people are the backbone and the power of government.

Rich Cranium
02-20-2011, 12:42 PM
I am not going to watch but haven't they heard of tear gas? Even prisons here have more humane methods.

SaberToothTigerz
02-20-2011, 02:05 PM
is that video real?
i just saw it and im confused