PDA

View Full Version : Y2J: Dancing With The Stars

Stinger187
02-19-2011, 11:17 PM
As reported on here

"-- Radio personality Eddie Trunk, a friend of Chris Jericho's, indicated that the multi-time wrestling champion's next career move will be shocking.

"Congrats to my bud and what he will be announcing he is doing next will be a shocker," said Trunk. "I'll leave it at that."

Hmm I wonder what it will be? I hope it's great! What you guys think?

WWTNA Mark
02-19-2011, 11:19 PM
I would't be surprised that he tells us that HE is god. :)

Stinger187
02-19-2011, 11:20 PM
I would't be surprised that he tells us that HE is god. :)

I love your new tool Cole sig it's Flawless

The New Guy
02-19-2011, 11:20 PM
please god please dont let him retire :(

Rich Cranium
02-19-2011, 11:22 PM
Dancing with the Stars? ;)

WWTNA Mark
02-19-2011, 11:26 PM
Becoming a rapper?

The New Guy
02-19-2011, 11:26 PM
I think it will be a movie role

The Brown One
02-19-2011, 11:27 PM
The Price Is Right.

WWTNA Mark
02-19-2011, 11:28 PM
I think it will be a movie role

http://content7.flixster.com/photo/11/42/73/11427305_gal.jpg

THEKEVINBRAND
02-20-2011, 12:09 AM
a new season of downfall?

TakerMania
02-20-2011, 12:20 AM
anything would be ok but I'm praying that it's not his retirement announcement

that would be davistating

Deadman's_streak
02-20-2011, 12:40 AM
Hello Hollywood

Xv DREWBIE vX
02-20-2011, 01:37 AM
if its a movie deal cool, he'll most likely be killed quickly just like that did in that one horrible movie (so horrible i forgot the name) but if its retirement NOOOOO! at the moment next to cm punk he is someone i love to see and enjoy his promos because he cuts to the core please dont retire, btw after watching monday night wars dvd i quote the rock "you talk about you Y2J plan well the rock has a plan of his own called the K-Y-Jelly Plan! where the rock is gonna lupe his size 13 boot turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy@$$!!" greatest moment ever

Robstar
02-20-2011, 01:51 AM
Lol, there's people on the news boards claiming he's going to TNA. I'd be very surprised if it was that after what he's said about them. And anyway, it's meant to be something BIG and that's not TNA! ;)

GM? Creative?

StonedCold
02-20-2011, 02:16 AM
Y2J & Linda are running for president?

rko619
02-20-2011, 03:45 AM
Y2J & Linda are running for president?
now wwe can go U instead of PG lol

K-Jammin
02-20-2011, 06:07 AM
Y2J themed week on Glee? ;)

Saiga
02-20-2011, 08:53 AM
Better not be movies because the last Jericho film I saw, sucked ass .... just like all other movies starring a professional wrestler (apart from The Rock, he has one or two ok films)

Career wise - i'd say he'd probably be a bullfighter ;)

SaberToothTigerz
02-20-2011, 08:55 AM
whatever he does u know it will be good

steveorton
02-20-2011, 09:02 AM
3rd coming Save_us333, I'm jus sayin...

Lowki
02-20-2011, 10:12 AM
It'll be retirement, a TV show or a film role. No he's not heading to TNA, those people on the newsboard are 95% TNA marks..

SaberToothTigerz
02-20-2011, 10:39 AM
It'll be retirement, a TV show or a film role. No he's not heading to TNA, those people on the newsboard are 95% TNA marks..

jericho disaproves tna at 100% he wants nothing with them
y2j is always close to the wwe

evilgenius780
02-20-2011, 10:50 AM
I truely don't see Jericho going to TNA, but lets pretend for just one second he was..I am willing to bet that TNA could take the best wrestler in the world, and find a way to make him suck. They are really good at that.

Rich Cranium
02-20-2011, 11:57 AM
Dancing with the Stars? ;)

I'd like to take this moment to acknowledge I just now read the following and if it happens, which was my prediction, you all owe me a souvenir from wherever it is you reside!

Powell's POV: My guess is that Jericho will be a contestant on ABC's "Dancing with the Stars." He told me in an interview that he had to turn the show down previously due to scheduling conflicts, and I believe he had to turn it down a second time for similar reasons. There are no reports of him re-signing with WWE, and there are no tour dates listed on the Fozzy site. Keep in mind that this is just speculation on my part, but we'll find out whether I'm right when the season 12 cast is announced on February 28.

merhardt03
02-20-2011, 04:18 PM
y2j & linda are running for president?

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bodom
02-21-2011, 08:54 PM
I'd like to take this moment to acknowledge I just now read the following and if it happens, which was my prediction, you all owe me a souvenir from wherever it is you reside!

Powell's POV: My guess is that Jericho will be a contestant on ABC's "Dancing with the Stars." He told me in an interview that he had to turn the show down previously due to scheduling conflicts, and I believe he had to turn it down a second time for similar reasons. There are no reports of him re-signing with WWE, and there are no tour dates listed on the Fozzy site. Keep in mind that this is just speculation on my part, but we'll find out whether I'm right when the season 12 cast is announced on February 28.

Just don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back.

Robstar
02-21-2011, 09:24 PM
Just don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back.

It's an injury Bodom has become quite prone to, so he knows what he's talking about!

Bodom
02-21-2011, 09:27 PM
It's an injury Bodom has become quite prone to, so he knows what he's talking about!

You're thinking of carpal tunnel.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-21-2011, 09:41 PM
ericho big announcement PDF Print E-mail

Chris Jericho on an interview today with Brian Fritz in Orlando said regarding his big announcment:

"People keep asking me that (about Dancing with the Stars) and they also keep asking me if I'm going to be the lead singer of Velvet Revolver," he said. "Neither one of those things is what my announcement is. It would be nice to do either but that's not what I'm thinking about when I'm talking about my announcement."

He said the announcement has to do with Fozzy this summer.

"I've been threatening this announcmeent for about three weeks now. It's basically something to do with what's gonig on this summer. I kind of alluded to it...a couple of big shows we're hoping to get confirmation on pretty soon."

The shows are part of major rock festivals in Europe.

Fritz wrote that Jericho did not say he would not be on Dancing with the Stars, only that his big announcement was someting else.

But he did outright say he would not be at WrestleMania.

Story is at http://www.fanhouse.com/2011/02/21/chris-jericho-addresses-rumors-regarding-big-announcement/

Robstar
02-21-2011, 11:03 PM
ericho big announcement PDF Print E-mail

Chris Jericho on an interview today with Brian Fritz in Orlando said regarding his big announcment:

"People keep asking me that (about Dancing with the Stars) and they also keep asking me if I'm going to be the lead singer of Velvet Revolver," he said. "Neither one of those things is what my announcement is. It would be nice to do either but that's not what I'm thinking about when I'm talking about my announcement."

He said the announcement has to do with Fozzy this summer.

"I've been threatening this announcmeent for about three weeks now. It's basically something to do with what's gonig on this summer. I kind of alluded to it...a couple of big shows we're hoping to get confirmation on pretty soon."

The shows are part of major rock festivals in Europe.

Fritz wrote that Jericho did not say he would not be on Dancing with the Stars, only that his big announcement was someting else.

But he did outright say he would not be at WrestleMania.

Story is at http://www.fanhouse.com/2011/02/21/chris-jericho-addresses-rumors-regarding-big-announcement/

Sounds like they might be on Lollapalooza

BevinBoyz
02-22-2011, 04:42 AM
im gunna get heat but... Y2J Bores me!

sXeKid
02-23-2011, 09:22 PM
im gunna get heat but... Y2J Bores me!

Drew McIntyre heat? ;)

Bodom
02-28-2011, 01:33 PM
He's going to be on Dancing With The Stars.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/28/dancing-with-the-stars-kirstie-alley-kendra-wilkinson-maksim-chmerkovsky-wendy-williams-louis-van-amstel-tony-davolani-chris-jericho-cheryl-burke-lil-romeo-chelsie-hightower-chelsea-kane-mark-ballas/

The New Guy
02-28-2011, 01:35 PM
he's going to be on dancing with the stars.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/28/dancing-with-the-stars-kirstie-alley-kendra-wilkinson-maksim-chmerkovsky-wendy-williams-louis-van-amstel-tony-davolani-chris-jericho-cheryl-burke-lil-romeo-chelsie-hightower-chelsea-kane-mark-ballas/

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

:(

Rich Cranium
03-01-2011, 12:18 PM
He's going to be on Dancing With The Stars.

Yes! BTW Bodom, you are indeed 2-0 on your forecasts but I am now 1-0 so let the games begin! And YES, I am breaking my hand patting my back Barry Horowitz style due to my prediction! :)

Bodom
03-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Yes! BTW Bodom, you are indeed 2-0 on your forecasts but I am now 1-0 so let the games begin! And YES, I am breaking my hand patting my back Barry Horowitz style due to my prediction! :)

You're welcome my friend.

Rich Cranium
03-01-2011, 12:21 PM
*Can we rename this thread to something dealing with DWTS?

So how do you guys think Jericho will do on DWTS?

**It's gonna be crazy with the IWC discussing DWTS along with MMA/ Wrestling!

Rich Cranium
03-01-2011, 02:03 PM
I voted no but I hope Jericho proves me wrong!

Rassling_Fan
03-01-2011, 02:06 PM
Anyone else wondering why Jericho is still referred to as "WWE Superstar" despite no longer being with the company officially? He's that loyal to them that he continues to be referred to as such?

thedag
03-01-2011, 03:14 PM
he won't do good. he is a wrestler who has wrestlers injuries. he will be in so much pain.

Rich Cranium
03-01-2011, 06:21 PM
he won't do good. he is a wrestler who has wrestlers injuries. he will be in so much pain.

This is true but there have been some other athletes on there that didn't do too bad!

Bodom
03-01-2011, 06:25 PM
I really don't care about how he does. Never seen a single episode of DWTS.

I might tune in though to see how Jericho does.

sXeKid
03-01-2011, 06:25 PM
If I was Jericho i would work my ass off to stay on that show as long as I could just because of Cheryl Burke!
Have you guys seen this woman??? She damn sexy lol.

thedag
03-01-2011, 06:28 PM
he will lose some weight too. he is already a small wrestler as is.

Rich Cranium
03-01-2011, 06:30 PM
I really don't care about how he does. Never seen a single episode of DWTS.

I might tune in though to see how Jericho does.

You have a point in that, this is good for DWTS since most wrestling fans probably refrain from watching it as well.

Bodom
03-01-2011, 06:38 PM
You have a point in that, this is good for DWTS since most wrestling fans probably refrain from watching it as well.

I refrain from Reality Shows in general. Saying I might doesn't mean I will though. If I'm reallllllllllllllly bored, have absolutely nothing else to do, and don't feel like staring at my ceiling fan I might watch.

sXeKid
03-01-2011, 06:43 PM
I refrain from Reality Shows in general. Saying I might doesn't mean I will though. If I'm reallllllllllllllly bored, have absolutely nothing else to do, and don't feel like staring at my ceiling fan I might watch.

The female professional dancers are worth it, soooo much leg :)

SilverGhost
03-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Is about as close I can find Jericho dancing....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAWryPSueY&feature=related

Bodom
03-01-2011, 07:19 PM
The female professional dancers are worth it, soooo much leg :)

I don't need to watch a Dancing competition to ogle at women. I can just go outside.

sXeKid
03-01-2011, 07:25 PM
I don't need to watch a Dancing competition to ogle at women. I can just go outside.

Florida women>Oklahoma women

Rich Cranium
03-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Here is a vid of what we may see minus Sting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXJvb8AdOR4

Trips88
03-01-2011, 08:20 PM

I get what you mean by it being good for them to try and reach the wrestling demographic, but like Bodom said. He, a wrestling fan, like other wrestling fans MIGHT watch a reality show based on the participation of a wrestler BUT that doesn't mean that people will tune into crap like that just because they are wrestling fans. Case in point. When Chyna was on that VH1 show. Can't remember the name of it, but you know what I mean.

Rich Cranium
03-01-2011, 09:53 PM
I get what you mean by it being good for them to try and reach the wrestling demographic, but like Bodom said. He, a wrestling fan, like other wrestling fans MIGHT watch a reality show based on the participation of a wrestler BUT that doesn't mean that people will tune into crap like that just because they are wrestling fans. Case in point. When Chyna was on that VH1 show. Can't remember the name of it, but you know what I mean.

Good point! However, Chyna is no Jericho. Also, I never watched 'Downfall' but I may tune into to see him on DWTS even though I don't normally watch it.

Trips88
03-01-2011, 09:59 PM
Good point! However, Chyna is no Jericho. Also, I never watched 'Downfall' but I may tune into to see him on DWTS even though I don't normally watch it.

Why thank you, I try :)
I agree he is no Chyna, her muscles are bigger! LMAO jk jk in all seriousness I would much rather watch Jerico doing something other then wrestling instead of anyone else

Rich Cranium
03-22-2011, 12:18 PM
Chris Jericho's Dancing With the Stars debut earned him scores of 7, 6 and 6 by the judges. The Bella Twins and Alicia Fox were shown in the audience during the broadcast.

Rich Cranium
03-22-2011, 02:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igG0uaau5no&feature=player_embedded