PDA

View Full Version : Douglas Williams....???

TJHawkesybaby
02-19-2011, 07:24 PM
Any news on Douglas Williams after that botched Border Toss?????

I havent heard he is "bad" I just wondered if he's "good"?

He looked in a bad way!!!

HeelTurn
02-19-2011, 07:25 PM
Apparently he just stood up, laughed and shrugged it off. He is one tough bastard.

The Brown One
02-19-2011, 07:27 PM
Apparently he just stood up, laughed and shrugged it off. He is one tough bastard.

Quoted for truth.

WWTNA Mark
02-19-2011, 07:28 PM

Well He is English and all Englishmens are tough SOBs.

TJHawkesybaby
02-19-2011, 07:31 PM
Fair play! I know he's 'Ard but that was a bad landing!

It did effect him he was shaking it off "rinsin" his hand etc! Good to know he's okay though!

CobraNightviper
02-19-2011, 07:59 PM
I read he is fine but if thats the way Hernandes is going to do that move from now on someone might not be so lucky.

WWTNA Mark
02-19-2011, 08:06 PM
I read he is fine but if thats the way Hernandes is going to do that move from now on someone might not be so lucky.

Yeah, he really needs to be careful because that landing looked nasty.

Bodom
02-19-2011, 08:20 PM
So TNA sends Hernandez to Mexico to help him become a better wrestler, and what happens when he comes back?

He performs the same old spots as reckless as before, still can't take care of his opponents, and cut's promos like a poor mans Konnan.

WWTNA Mark
02-19-2011, 08:33 PM
So TNA sends Hernandez to Mexico to help him become a better wrestler, and what happens when he comes back?

He performs the same old spots as reckless as before, still can't take care of his opponents, and cut's promos like a poor mans Konnan.

His push is out the window.

Rich Cranium
02-19-2011, 08:49 PM
I think he was hurt. Could be wrong but he could have been 'macho' about it!

Side Note: when ever I hear is name I think of the QB for my childhood home NFL team and later, Redskins super bowl winner:
http://shop.sportsworldcards.com/ekmps/shops/sportsworld/images/washington-redskins-doug-williams-259-topps-1989-nfl-american-football-trading-card-37612-p.jpg

the wrestling shade
02-20-2011, 01:27 AM

My God man!!!! how can you even mension Konnan with Hernandez!!!! Konnan was a wrestling Genius!!! Hernandez is nothing!!!

rko619
02-20-2011, 03:27 AM
he a good old traditional englishman shrug off any pain

Nay_Than
02-20-2011, 12:29 PM
he a good old traditional englishman shrug off any pain

hell yeah.

Bodom
02-20-2011, 12:59 PM
My God man!!!! how can you even mension Konnan with Hernandez!!!! Konnan was a wrestling Genius!!! Hernandez is nothing!!!

I said "poor mans Konnan" .

schmuck

TJHawkesybaby
02-20-2011, 01:02 PM
I said "poor mans Konnan" .

schmuck

LMAO!!!

It doesnt matter how "English" you are.... ive had that happen to me recently and it fuckin hurt!!!

WWTNA Mark
02-20-2011, 04:01 PM
LMAO!!!

It doesnt matter how "English" you are.... ive had that happen to me recently and it fuckin hurt!!!

No offense but thats because Doug Williams is more tougher and stronger than you. :p

Nay_Than
02-20-2011, 04:04 PM
No offense but thats because Doug Williams is more tougher and stronger than you. :p

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/brilliant.jpg

Rassling_Fan
02-20-2011, 04:20 PM

I heard they sent him to Mexico to learn to speak spanish so he can cut promos like Rey, speaking partly spanish and partly english.

Kashdinero
02-20-2011, 04:24 PM
Doug is a Second Dan Black Belt in Judo, has wrestled on multiple continents and is an all round tough sunuvabitch.... But nothing can prepare a guy for the all round incompetence that is Hernandez!

TJHawkesybaby
02-20-2011, 04:36 PM

WOW.........

you really got me there..........!

Anyhoo.... if you get spiked you do know about! Nuff said!

WWTNA Mark
02-21-2011, 02:26 AM
wow.........

you really got me there..........!

anyhoo.... If you get spiked you do know about! Nuff said!

Please enter sarcasm. T_T