PDA

View Full Version : Isis' backstage heat - response

xAzureSkye
02-18-2011, 05:23 PM
"Heat comes & goes. Even if I had it, why would I care? All that matters is that I give what I do 110% & have a positive attitude," she wrote in response to a message that she has "heat" amongst the locker room.

She then added, "I don't ever pay attention to dirt sheets. They're there b/c average people live average, boring lives & need a target like me for amusement & a cheap laugh. I'm not putting it over & I'm don't talking about them, IE giving them credit. F*** 'em."

"People can say what they want. When a guy like Tommy Dreamer who had worked closely with the Great Khali comes up to you & tells you that you have mass amounts of potential, I'd focus on that as motivation over some stupid dirt sheet talking s***," she said. "My name is still coming out their mouths for a f****** reason- NEVER forget that. So long as I'm doing what I need to be doing, everyone else trying to bring me down can "suck it". Holy ego!!This made me laugh, a LOT! She thinks she has potential, i've seen more wrestling potential in the stuff that comes outta my ass, she needs to sit down and close her mouth. As a wrestling reporter i myself find it amusing how she says we live boring lives, hmm, i think my life is quite exciting actually.

Bodom
02-18-2011, 05:29 PM
She has a big mouth for being a nobody.

HeelTurn
02-18-2011, 05:45 PM
So is she denying she has a big ego, by proving to us she has a big ego?

Rich Cranium
02-18-2011, 05:48 PM
I noticed on the front page that the most reported TNA rumors recently have to do with Isis and Matt Hardy causing backstage heat and then both attacking 'dirtsheets' while being in denial. Are these two made for each other or what? She can feed him grapes and he can feed her a horse or whatever she eats!

The Brown One
02-18-2011, 05:52 PM
Aww the horse part is a bit too much, dont ya think? Well they're a match made in hell! If Matt wasn't dating Reby Sky, it could work out!

xAzureSkye
02-18-2011, 05:57 PM
I noticed on the front page that the most reported TNA rumors recently have to do with Isis and Matt Hardy causing backstage heat and then both attacking 'dirtsheets' while being in denial. Are these two made for each other or what? She can feed him grapes and he can feed her a horse or whatever she eats!

i think its Matt that eats the horse LMAO

SaberToothTigerz
02-18-2011, 06:27 PM
not for nothing but if isis and matt would hook up how would he handle that beast in the bed? :D

wallyman
02-18-2011, 06:30 PM
This made me laugh, a LOT! She thinks she has potential, i've seen more wrestling potential in the stuff that comes outta my ass, she needs to sit down and close her mouth. As a wrestling reporter i myself find it amusing how she says we live boring lives, hmm, i think my life is quite exciting actually.

i think wwe released her cuz she cannot keep her mouth shut...and shes doing the same thing in wwe...cuz l;ets be honest maryse post nude and mickie james had nude pics as well isis photos werenst so bad condering most divas have had photoshoots...imo she needs to shut the hell up :)

CobraNightviper
02-18-2011, 07:40 PM
yeah I agree at least do something first to be able to run your mouth about it.

SaberToothTigerz
02-18-2011, 07:42 PM
she has a big mouth bcuz matt hardy fed her the grapes of knowledge

Finally..
02-18-2011, 08:32 PM
not for nothing but if isis and matt would hook up how would he handle that beast in the bed? :D

she would have to be high to even consider getting in bed with him

SaberToothTigerz
02-19-2011, 07:14 AM
she would have to be high to even consider getting in bed with him

i dont know...both seem to be equals...
when it comes to their ego's...
so a chance for matt to drop his gorgeous girlfriend and go for isis could happen xD
I have a fetish for tall women but i wouldnt want anything to do with isis, she is WAY too tall and not in what u could say "best shape"