PDA

View Full Version : Lashley to Fight for TFC?

Rich Cranium
02-18-2011, 12:39 PM
Looks like Bobby is still in the fight game as he will fight for the TFC. TFC? Is that like an MMA Indy's promotion? Well, I hope he does well and gets back into the big MMA one and a half (UFC and Strikeforce).

*Note: yeah he lost to Chad Griggs, but after the last Strikeforce PPV, Griggs is a beast!

Titan Fighting Championships have announced that Bobby Lashley (5-1) will face James Jack (6-2-1) in the main event of Titan Fighting Championships 17. Titan Fighting Championships 17 takes place March 25 at Historic Memorial Hall in Kansas City, Kansas. Titan Fighting CEO Joe Kelly had the following to say about the fight…

"We received an overwhelming amount of positive feedback from the MMA community following our HDNet debut on Jan. 28. A lot of unique opportunities have presented themselves to Titan since the show, and working with Bobby Lashley was one of them. We are really excited to be working with Bobby as he continues his pursuit of MMA greatness."

THEKEVINBRAND
02-18-2011, 11:24 PM
i think Strikeforce runs like UFC, if you lose a big fight you get cut, and i think Lashley's either cut for the time being or this is a warm up fight for his next Strikeforce fight

Kashdinero
02-19-2011, 04:00 AM
Not being funny, but what will he prove by beating this bum?

Lol at Indies of MMA.

Rich Cranium
02-19-2011, 11:37 AM
Not being funny, but what will he prove by beating this bum?

Lol at Indies of MMA.

I am sure it will be an easy win for him, although I should not say that since you never know but maybe Kevin was right. Maybe he was cut and has to earn his way back in!

Kashdinero
02-19-2011, 05:07 PM
I am sure it will be an easy win for him, although I should not say that since you never know but maybe Kevin was right. Maybe he was cut and has to earn his way back in!

Could be the case, but where does he go after a victory in TWC? Back to Strikeforce or maybe try his luck with Dana again? I hope he does have words with Dana as this will be his seventh fight, so it's clear he's dedicated to MMA. A good showing (or two) may convince White to take another look at him.

Iron Ape
02-19-2011, 06:45 PM
i think Strikeforce runs like UFC, if you lose a big fight you get cut, and i think Lashley's either cut for the time being or this is a warm up fight for his next Strikeforce fight
This isn't true at all; Strikeforce has actually given title shots to guys coming off of losses.

They've got some quality fighters in Strikeforce, and most of their cards deliver exciting fights, but the booking in that promotion is an absolute joke.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-20-2011, 12:14 AM
This isn't true at all; Strikeforce has actually given title shots to guys coming off of losses.

They've got some quality fighters in Strikeforce, and most of their cards deliver exciting fights, but the booking in that promotion is an absolute joke.

don't tell me Russo books MMA too lol

Iron Ape
02-20-2011, 12:37 AM
don't tell me Russo books MMA too lol
Heh. No, Strikeforce isn't quite that bad. ;)

THEKEVINBRAND
02-20-2011, 04:44 AM
Heh. No, Strikeforce isn't quite that bad. ;)

i know i was kidding

Rich Cranium
03-26-2011, 10:25 AM
MMA News: The result of former WWE wrestler Bobby Lashley's latest fight
Mar 26, 2011 - 12:25 AM

Former WWE and TNA wrestler Bobby Lashley defeated John Ott via unanimous decision in the main event of the Titan FC event that aired on HDNet on Friday. MMATorch.com writer Rich Hansen wrote that it was the "worst fight I've ever seen."

Kashdinero
03-26-2011, 05:16 PM
MMA News: The result of former WWE wrestler Bobby Lashley's latest fight
Mar 26, 2011 - 12:25 AM

Former WWE and TNA wrestler Bobby Lashley defeated John Ott via unanimous decision in the main event of the Titan FC event that aired on HDNet on Friday. MMATorch.com writer Rich Hansen wrote that it was the "worst fight I've ever seen."

HaHaHaHa. I have to see this abomination! Lol@Lashley. He could have been great!