PDA

View Full Version : Secrets

Automatic
02-18-2011, 11:50 AM
Posted by: Ben Kerin of WrestlingNewsSource.com on Feb 18 2011

- The WWE production crew was told that Justin Bieber would be the guest host for WrestleMania 27 and thus The Rock's appearance was kept a secret. The RAW scrip for the final segment on Monday read “Leave it to Bieber.”

Clever isn't it? they should do that WAY more often.

SaberToothTigerz
02-18-2011, 11:51 AM
*laughs* yea got me going alright

Snair
02-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Rofl, way to go Vince!

Rich Cranium
02-18-2011, 01:16 PM
I would have gone with, 'the price is not right'!

thejman93
02-18-2011, 02:20 PM
I would've gone with "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO THE WRESTLEMANIA GUEST HOST IS!!!!!"

68wPayne
02-18-2011, 02:56 PM
"The Most Electrifying Bieb in Price is Right Entertainment"

PandaMassacre
02-18-2011, 03:12 PM
That was a funny pun. I bet'cha that The Rock played a hand in all of the swerves that led up to his return.

TakerMania
02-18-2011, 03:21 PM
The Internet Fucked Wrestling so bad

there's no surprize element in The Shows no more

Vince really should do this more often

PandaMassacre
02-18-2011, 03:24 PM
The Internet Fucked Wrestling so bad

there's no surprize element in The Shows no more

Vince really should do this more often

The dirtsheets are actually getting really good about keeping the big surprises away from us even if they knew who it was. An WWE is really good about hiding their big surprises as well. I was marking out when The Rock returned. (: I slept wonderfully last monday because of that.

thejman93
02-18-2011, 03:28 PM
The dirtsheets are actually getting really good about keeping the big surprises away from us even if they knew who it was. And WWE is really good about hiding their big surprises as well.

That's why I think there's more than meets the eye coming on Monday.

Shelts9192
02-18-2011, 03:28 PM
ha! This is class - anyone other than Rock would have been a disappointment - and Bieber would have been a fucking catastrophe!
As for the internet - I guess they have ruined it a bit - despite the fact I cant help myself reading this site and spoilers, I really wish I didnt, so I could have really been shocked at The Rock's and Booker's returns

johnadah
02-18-2011, 03:46 PM
I think it was smart of Vince to keep it hidden from his own crew. Considering how many times the Raw and SmackDown scripts have been online recently and how many other major secrets have been blown. Rock still gave it away earlier in the day when he started his twitter account and changed his name of facebook to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, but I'm sure there's plenty more people who didn't know about that and still got to enjoy the surprise on Monday night.

HeelTurn
02-18-2011, 03:51 PM
That's why I think there's more than meets the eye coming on Monday.

http://home.comcast.net/~mathewignash/images/csoptimusprime.jpg

CobraNightviper
02-18-2011, 07:11 PM
and what did the Rock mean when he said he's never leaving wwe again?is he coming back full time or just til wrestlemania.

Bodom
02-18-2011, 07:15 PM
I'm assuming just till 'Mania or a bit after. He might have gotten caught up in the moment and just said it.

The New Guy
02-18-2011, 07:16 PM
This may be a time for WWE to think about making everyone backstage sign a confidentiality agreement.
I'm fine with knowing the spoilers for smackdown. But it kinda sucks when you know everything is going to happen. The product becomes way to predictable. I wish I didn't knew about diesel and booker t in the RR. Or not having a clue about the rock last monday, dont get me wrong I marked BIG, but I kinda expected it :)

CobraNightviper
02-18-2011, 07:22 PM
I would like to know what happened to the art of surprise now days it seems like all wrestling is predictible but raw was still on of the best raws in a long time though.

The Brown One
02-18-2011, 07:27 PM
I would like to know what happened to the art of surprise now days it seems like all wrestling is predictible but raw was still on of the best raws in a long time though.

I can tell you some of what will happen next week on Raw:

* The Rock may show up again
* John Cena may have his response to The Rock, and so will The Miz
* Jerry the King Lawler bitching about losing(due to interference), or celebrating his WWE title win, and then giving it up
* More 2.21.11 videos will air, showing the faces in them clearly, and then The Undertaker/Triple H, or both will return.
* Maybe, just maybe HBK/Sting will show up

Its a bit predictable, but it looks like one hell of a Raw.

HeelTurn
02-18-2011, 07:28 PM
This may be a time for WWE to think about making everyone backstage sign a confidentiality agreement.
I'm fine with knowing the spoilers for smackdown. But it kinda sucks when you know everything is going to happen. The product becomes way to predictable. I wish I didn't knew about diesel and booker t in the RR. Or not having a clue about the rock last monday, dont get me wrong I marked BIG, but I kinda expected it :)

Totally agree with the confidentiality agreement, The Rock was such a great surprise last week, much like the Nexus invasion last year, but sometimes they like to advertise things like Bret's return to boost ratings.

blackout version 1
02-18-2011, 07:29 PM
Completely agree with Vince for hiding it , it made the show better overall has it wasn't completely predictable ! :)

CobraNightviper
02-18-2011, 07:33 PM
if that happened raw would definetly be to quote the Miz AWESOME!!!
I can tell you some of what will happen next week on Raw:

* The Rock may show up again
* John Cena may have his response to The Rock, and so will The Miz
* Jerry the King Lawler bitching about losing(due to interference), or celebrating his WWE title win, and then giving it up
* More 2.21.11 videos will air, showing the faces in them clearly, and then The Undertaker/Triple H, or both will return.
* Maybe, just maybe HBK/Sting will show up

Its a bit predictable, but it looks like one hell of a Raw.

namelessf3ar
02-19-2011, 04:19 AM
This shit could happen again this Monday Night. STINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

StonedCold
02-19-2011, 07:29 AM
Posted by: Ben Kerin of WrestlingNewsSource.com on Feb 18 2011

- The WWE production crew was told that Justin Bieber would be the guest host for WrestleMania 27 and thus The Rock's appearance was kept a secret. The RAW scrip for the final segment on Monday read “Leave it to Bieber.”

Clever isn't it? they should do that WAY more often.

If Bieber were to host mania i think there would be a riot amoungst wrestling fans withte exception of the teennie bopper fans of his. I also think that Rock mentioned bieber since WWE has had discussions of bieber and want him to sing the anthem or something. (I cant picture him doing the anthem) However i would not mind seeing bieber getting into a match with hornswoggle in a hair vs hair match

The Brown One
02-19-2011, 07:40 AM
if that happened raw would definetly be to quote the Miz AWESOME!!!

Hell yeah! It would be even better than last weeks.