PDA

View Full Version : your opinion of Desmond Wolfe as a manager???

body slam
02-17-2011, 06:51 PM
I think that most of us have seen or heard rumors that Wolfe is out of action do to a medical condition. I saw alittle of him in ROH and most of his TNA run and have to say he has some really good mic skills. If his condition is keeping him out of the ring as a preformer why not make him a manager? Nothing draws heat like a trouble making manager. I feel he could really pull it off. Pair him up with William and Magnus as London Brawling. When or if he cleared to wrestle just work him back into the mix.

K-Jammin
02-17-2011, 07:39 PM
ahh man :/ i love Desmond Wolfe, but id rather see him as a manager than not at all.

The New Guy
02-17-2011, 07:45 PM
This only goes to show you how unprofessional of TNA to hire him knowing whatever it is he has
This guy used to be one of my favorites. If he can't come back as a wrestler, I hope he comes back as a manager, hell even as a commentator, just bring him back.
:)

Justdawg08
02-17-2011, 07:51 PM
Give him someone legit to manage... maybe Samoa Joe? Maybe be Fortune's manager? Fortune could turn on Flair and pick up Wolfe since Flair said no to Wolfe in Fortune.

The Brown One
02-17-2011, 09:40 PM
Desmonde is experienced enough to manage Fortune. The needed a vet like Ric Flair, but I'm glad hes gone. Where did Wolfe go from TNA anyway?

Iron Ape
02-17-2011, 10:11 PM
The word going 'round is that Desmond's brain is in pretty rough shape. It's apparently so bad that WWE didn't want to take the risk of bringing him in on account of being afraid that he would die shortly after. That's some pretty serious shit.

Stinger187
02-17-2011, 10:25 PM
The word going 'round is that Desmond's brain is in pretty rough shape. It's apparently so bad that WWE didn't want to take the risk of bringing him in on account of being afraid that he would die shortly after. That's some pretty serious shit.

Crones isn't it?

Bodom
02-17-2011, 10:29 PM
I haven't seen it posted anywhere exactly what's been wrong with him. So if it's been undisclosed for this long, it must be something serious.

Stinger187
02-17-2011, 10:39 PM
I haven't seen it posted anywhere exactly what's been wrong with him. So if it's been undisclosed for this long, it must be something serious.

Think it was in the news sec on here

Bodom
02-17-2011, 10:40 PM
Think it was in the news sec on here

Any serious news that you read on here, I suggest you take with a grain of salt.

Stinger187
02-17-2011, 10:44 PM
Any serious news that you read on here, I suggest you take with a grain of salt.

Oh I know I tend to stick to the board on here that's it, I read it earlier today I think!

Rassling_Fan
02-17-2011, 10:48 PM
TNA took the risk and now he's possibly out. Here's hoping it doesn't turn serious.

The New Guy
02-17-2011, 10:50 PM

Is this site so unreliable?

Iron Ape
02-17-2011, 10:55 PM
Crones isn't it?
Crohn's disease doesn't have anything to do with the brain, and I don't really see an irritable bowel problem keeping someone from wrestling.

Bodom
02-17-2011, 10:57 PM
Is this site so unreliable?

About as reputable as your standard cut & paste site

Bodom
02-17-2011, 10:58 PM
Crohn's disease doesn't have anything to do with the brain, and I don't really see an irritable bowel problem keeping someone from wrestling.

Well you can't have Desmond shitting in the ring. Don't want to give people a bad impression of your product :rolleyes:

Stinger187
02-17-2011, 11:10 PM
Well you can't have Desmond shitting in the ring. Don't want to give people a bad impression of your product :rolleyes:
I see what you did there....

Iron Ape
02-17-2011, 11:18 PM
Haha. He'd end up being the accidental company mascot.

Necroyeti
02-18-2011, 07:06 AM
Nigel's "injury" is still a complete mystery, there are loads of dirtsheets rumours but no-one can be 100% sure what it is and why WWE didn't sign him.

I'd like to say he's far too skilled a wrestler to be a lowly manager. But for argument's sake, if his injury is something that would prevent him from wrestling ever again, there's no doubt in my mind he'd make an excellent manager. His mic skills are godly - he could get almost anybody over.

body slam
02-18-2011, 08:01 AM
Most of the rumors that I've seen about his condition has to do with concussions.

As far as managing goes I think if you don't go with London Brawling type thing you need to go with someone new to company. That could start off making an impact. I just don't see him managing Joe or Fortune.

SevenCagedTigers
02-18-2011, 03:03 PM
This only goes to show you how unprofessional of TNA to hire him knowing whatever it is he has
This guy used to be one of my favorites. If he can't come back as a wrestler, I hope he comes back as a manager, hell even as a commentator, just bring him back.
:)

I agree with you. As reported here on EWN, The WWE did not hire Wolfe due to said medical condition. So why would TNA hire him, have him perform for months, and then ultimately keep him off of television for the same medical condition he's been wrestling with for months? It sounds strange.

THE_CRIPPLER
02-22-2011, 06:22 PM
Crohn's disease has to do with the stomach and digestive area...... it wouldnt keep him from wrestling, it is sores in the stomach and it make you cut certain foods out your diet....... there is a extreme cases where remicade is required but if that was true Wolfe would be around half his weight..... and Remicade is a medication that causes the bones to be very fragile and that would make him to injury prone to wrestle......... im guessing cause its not a Extrme case of Crohn's disease cause it be noticable and its not a normal case cause it wouldnt keep him from wrestling and brain damage doesnt seem logical... so im guessing he has a heart problem but thats a guess.