PDA

View Full Version : Poor Matt Hardy

Draven
02-17-2011, 03:36 PM
You know why he's so messed up don't you? Ever see the movie twins? God gave Jeff the looks, the skills, the talent, and everything else of value. Matt got the sh!t left over.

wallyman
02-17-2011, 03:46 PM
You know why he's so messed up don't you? Ever see the movie twins? God gave Jeff the looks, the skills, the talent, and everything else of value. Matt got the sh!t left over.

lol i dont feel bad for matt hardy at all..hes dated the hottes girls...he gets paid to eat grapes...and he is looking much better than he ever did on wwe for the last year....why poor matt hardy/...i think hes fine....and hes smart man...

Iron Ape
02-17-2011, 03:51 PM
Wallyman's pantry is stacked to the nines with Matt Hardy-flavored Kool Aid (it's a mixture of sour grapes, gym sweat, and hillbilly tears).

HeelTurn
02-17-2011, 03:52 PM
The guy does bring it on himself.

wallyman
02-17-2011, 03:54 PM
Wallyman's pantry is stacked to the nines with Matt Hardy-flavored Kool Aid (it's a mixture of sour grapes, gym sweat, and hillbilly tears).

lol really its the reality bro...he gets paid by youtube....and were always talking about him..isnt that what wrestling is all about...how much attention u can bring to urself...pubilicity etc...i think hes fine....but w.e if u gonna hate hate on...and keep posting about him

6maximum6carnage6
02-17-2011, 03:59 PM

HaHa, awesome. who needs sugar when you have hillbilly tears?

steveorton
02-17-2011, 04:16 PM
I think both Hardys are EPIC FAILS now, I'm jus sayin...

Iron Ape
02-17-2011, 04:16 PM
HaHa, awesome. who needs sugar when you have hillbilly tears?
Hillbilly tears are the true nectar of the gods.

Bodom
02-17-2011, 04:25 PM
Hillbilly tears are the true nectar of the gods.

I'd say that I'm partially offended by this, but I can't. Just too damn funny........and true. Hahaha.

Iron Ape
02-17-2011, 04:45 PM
I'd same that I'm partially offended by this, but I can't. Just too damn funny........and true. Hahaha.
I like to imagine the entire OMEGA crew being followed around so that their constant streams of liquid sadness can be caught in measuring cups and saved for later.

"Does your thirst need quenching? Pour yourself a frosty, refreshing mug of OMEGA brand hillbilly tears! Now available in Very Berry Methadone and Trailer Park Cherry Sensation!"

WWTNA Mark
02-17-2011, 04:56 PM
Why should I feel sorry for Matt? He has more Twitter flowers then me!!! :)

Bodom
02-17-2011, 04:59 PM
Why should I feel sorry for Matt? He has more Twitter flowers then me!!! :)

What the hell is a Twitter flower?

WWTNA Mark
02-17-2011, 05:01 PM
Why should I feel sorry for Matt? He has more Twitter followers then me!!! :)

Edit for not looking like an idiot.

merhardt03
02-17-2011, 05:04 PM
When will the Matt Hardy threads end, lol. They are funny reads I must admit. Ha.

voltaire
02-17-2011, 05:58 PM
http://paxarcana.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/danny_devito.jpg

MATT HARDY?

The Brown One
02-17-2011, 06:03 PM
http://gumgod.com/host/pix/wei_matt_hardy.JPG

The New Guy
02-17-2011, 06:07 PM
lol really its the reality bro...he gets paid by youtube....and were always talking about him..isnt that what wrestling is all about...how much attention u can bring to urself...pubilicity etc...i think hes fine....but w.e if u gonna hate hate on...and keep posting about him

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/11/25/937fcc7e-8327-4f47-bb37-6b4d379b0ba6.jpg

:)

Xv DREWBIE vX
02-17-2011, 06:13 PM
if he wasn't so self-centered i would be a fan, but the guy really thinks he is a modern day legend. him and jeff need to go to life rehab there i said it

K-Jammin
02-17-2011, 06:51 PM
he's comment about him and jeff being the reason for iMPACTS tiny rating boost made me laugh, the guy seems like a proper douche, so much that i want to shake Edge's hand for getting it on with Lita.

Tommy Thunder
02-17-2011, 07:06 PM
Matt Hardy is quickly loosing my interest in him. I used to be a huge Hardy fan back in the glory days of the Hardy Boyz in WWF, and when Matt was in shape a few years back. Now, I could not care less for either Hardy.

brad9993
02-17-2011, 07:52 PM
I think both Hardys are EPIC FAILS now, I'm jus sayin...

And thats because there in TNA right? Because let me guess if they where still in the WWE everyone would be like OMG THERE THE AWESOME SAUCE!!! you know im right.

shotque
02-17-2011, 07:54 PM
In all fairness.....hes managing to pull himself back into shape after his "wallow in self pity and over eating" disorder. I give him props for that.....but not much else at this stage....

SaberToothTigerz
02-17-2011, 08:05 PM
its incredible the hatred matt gathered is almoust the same as cena's
or am i overreacting?

PandaMassacre
02-17-2011, 08:20 PM
If Jeff or Matt went back to the WWE I would not feel any different about them. Infact part of me still likes Jeff. He just makes too many bad decisions an does not give it his all inside of the ring anymore. I also hate the fact that he keeps getting rewarded with title reigns when his butt is fixing to get put behind bars. An Matt Hardy has gotten way too full of himself lately, and I used to really feel sorry for the guy during his WWE run. Matt Hardy is only making Paul London right about the claims he made in his spoof against Matt. He is just an arrogant ass who will jump at any amount of success of anything to make himself feel relevant again like he is some kind of big deal. I watch TNA for Pope, Mr. Anderson, and all of Fortune, NOT! to see Matt Hardy. Sorry for ranting.

Rich Cranium
02-17-2011, 08:26 PM
If Jeff or Matt went back to the WWE I would not feel any different about them. Infact part of me still likes Jeff. He just makes too many bad decisions an does not give it his all inside of the ring anymore. I also hate the fact that he keeps getting rewarded with title reigns when his butt is fixing to get put behind bars. An Matt Hardy has gotten way too full of himself lately, and I used to really feel sorry for the guy during his WWE run. Matt Hardy is only making Paul London right about the claims he made in his spoof against Matt. He is just an arrogant ass who will jump at any amount of success of anything to make himself feel relevant again like he is some kind of big deal. I watch TNA for Pope, Mr. Anderson, and all of Fortune, NOT! to see Matt Hardy. Sorry for ranting.

Excellent rant! This is what makes you the queen of the IWC! ;)

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-17-2011, 08:30 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcEq14BQWRoy8_VQpC13mgR6rvRzyaY EGSjUQZE7qX50EoISAg

Bodom
02-17-2011, 08:32 PM
*ahem*

Fuck Matt Hardy.

Draven
02-17-2011, 08:41 PM
Regardless of how out or in shape he is now, Matt on his Best Day is nowhere near Jeff on his worst day.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-17-2011, 08:43 PM
off topic-

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5_u7VvgdEGWiHNnJqw4eVi1uRp3Zu--_N5nO8f2MC14mSYpkt0w

Rich Cranium
02-17-2011, 08:45 PM
off topic-

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5_u7VvgdEGWiHNnJqw4eVi1uRp3Zu--_N5nO8f2MC14mSYpkt0w

That's not unlike the Iron Sheik one where he was excited to humble Hogan in the Camel clutch!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-17-2011, 08:47 PM
That's not unlike the Iron Sheik one where he was excited to humble Hogan in the Camel clutch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_GK4wA2JM0

WWTNA Mark
02-17-2011, 08:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_GK4wA2JM0

I was just about to "point" that out! Looks like you beat me to it lol Don't let Iron Ape see this! :)

arsenhole
02-18-2011, 01:50 AM

i think you're completely wrong imo matt has the better look and is definitely more talented it just so happens that jeff did the crazy stunts so thats who the fans got behind and subsequently who the wwe got behind but truth be told if you start these two guys off on a level playing field and ask any good promoter to choose a star from the two of them going off look and talent (when i say look i'm talking about both of them in their prime not fat matt hardy vs fat jeff hardy) talent including wrestling skill,mic ability and charisma(jeff would win this but there is still just something about matt that is likeable atleast until he opens his mouth and starts spewing dumb shit) matt would 7 times out of 10 be the one they would choose but like i said jeff did the crazy stunts and got himself over meanwhile matt wrestled 70% of every tag match they had and did all the leg work only to have jeff come in hit a big spot and get all the glory

arsenhole
02-18-2011, 02:00 AM
my thoughts exactly

ren
02-18-2011, 06:42 AM
Jeff has talent ? What ?
They both suck, Jeff is only good in the ring. By the mic they both suck, and I'd sayu that Matt is even more charismatic than Jeff, only Jeff had his daredevil gimmick, and that brought younger fans by his side. Matt is not that boring as Jeff is, he can cut a promo from few bulletpoints, but it seems like Jeff is just saying 1:1 prepared speech.

ShockMaster
02-18-2011, 10:12 AM
Jeff is the best of the two, but even that's not saying much. It's like being the smartest retard.

Necroyeti
02-18-2011, 10:37 AM
Matt - Emotionally stunted man-child
Jeff - Looks like an ecstacy dealer circa 1995

CobraNightviper
02-18-2011, 11:01 AM
mmmm.....cherry sensation.

SevenCagedTigers
02-18-2011, 02:52 PM

If I remember, Matt used to have the better mic skills. But with his recent Youtube videos as well as this "Cold Blood" nonsense, it really makes you wonder where his mic skills went.

Jeff did get the looks and the talent. But they even turned his faults into an asset. Jeff Hardy has to monicker "The charismatic enigma". They call him an enigma because he rarely spoke on the mic, due to his poor mic skills. So they turned even his faults into a marketing ploy. They would be like if the WWE had taken Matt's weight and his receding hairline and turned it into a positive nickname.

SevenCagedTigers
02-18-2011, 03:01 PM
I'd say that I'm partially offended by this, but I can't. Just too damn funny........and true. Hahaha.

Hey Bodom, I see youre from Miami. I remember there used to be WWE "Blast Zones" where you would go to a bar and watch PPV's for free. There used to be one at the dog track around Lejune and 16th, but every place I go to no longer offers PPV's. U know any good places off the top of your head?

Finally..
02-18-2011, 03:05 PM
i lol-ed when matt tripped during the match with styles

imswm
02-18-2011, 06:02 PM
i lol-ed when matt tripped during the match with styles

Got a feeling this isn't the first time Matt has tripped...at least if there's anything like a contact high on hallucinogens. LOL

SaberToothTigerz
02-18-2011, 06:30 PM
off topic-

why would u post this on a matt hardy thread ipits??? xDDDD i laughed so hard im crying right now...
why u looking at wrestlers who had boners???? XDDDD u sick sick sick man