PDA

View Full Version : John Cena vs John Morrison

Nitro_99
02-16-2011, 09:56 PM
Lets face it. Orton will face CM Punk, Sheamus will do....something, and R-truth will probably be in Money in the Bank or something else. So there are really only two people who can win the chamber: John Cena and John Morrison. We all think, maybe, know that Cena will win to face Miz....only makes sense. But does that mean that Morrison doesnt have a chance. After seeing the ferociousness of Morrison on Raw and how he destroyed Nexus, it makes me happy. Morrison deserves it wayyyy more than Cena yet Cena will AGAIN be in a title match at Wrestlemania. (If someone wants to tell me when he wasnt in a title match, thanks!) We are all sick of seeing Cena in the matches at the top of wrestlemania and overcoming the odds...bah. I would rather see morrison vs miz because it would call for a WAY better storyline than miz and cena. So, if WWE put these two at the end of the chamber, which would be smart, than I have no clue. I want Morrison to win so bad but....my dreams will be broken. Maybe the Rock can say "Hey Cena, go back in Barney's anus", Cena looks, Morrison wins, and the Rock then kicks John Cena's Candyass. So, lets hope for the best. Morrison....is.....Wrestlemania.

steveorton
02-16-2011, 10:32 PM
I also think Morrison vs Miz will be a better story than Miz vs Cena, also I hope they let Morrison win, to me he has been trying so hard these couple of months it would be like a dream come true angle and Morrsion has been unable to beat the Miz in a one on one match for so long. This match would definitely be great and I think the 2 guys would put out their best, I'm jus sayin...

The New Guy
02-16-2011, 10:47 PM
That would be awesome.
If Cena is in fact sheduled to face the rock at WM, then Jomo is the right man for the number one contender spot.
The only thing taht would bother me is the booking, 'cause we all know a match between miz and morrison will not be mania's main event, and taht would only hurt de prestige and credibility of the belt. Is bad enough is made of glitter :)

The Brown One
02-16-2011, 10:59 PM
Sorry guys that match probably won't happen at Mania. I'm sure the WWE title match will be Cena vs Miz, perhaps with The Rock as special referee.

The New Guy
02-16-2011, 11:02 PM
Sorry guys that match probably won't happen at Mania. I'm sure the WWE title match will be Cena vs Miz, perhaps with The Rock as special referee.

:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jo4FvpN3_g

Trips88
02-17-2011, 05:14 AM
I also think Morrison vs Miz will be a better story than Miz vs Cena, also I hope they let Morrison win, to me he has been trying so hard these couple of months it would be like a dream come true angle and Morrsion has been unable to beat the Miz in a one on one match for so long. This match would definitely be great and I think the 2 guys would put out their best, I'm jus sayin...

I would love to see JoMo walk out of WM the WWE champ. It's about time they at least give him a little love on the big stage. He's never won MITB he lost the tag titles with the miz to the colons of all people. It's time to see JoMo in the spotlight.

CMhuw24
02-17-2011, 06:37 AM
I can see Cena feuding with the Rock and then Jo-Mo vs Miz, and i mean even though no offence to him, i dont think hes ready, no one else is able to challendge Miz seriously.
Or have Cena vs Miz ( With Rock invovled) and maybe Jo-Mo vs Sheamus to finally end there feud?
After all after what ive been hearing HHH is set to wrestler Taker.

HeelTurn
02-17-2011, 07:17 AM
Yeah Cena has always had a WWE or World title match at Mania, except for WM20, when he beat Show for the US title. Its pretty much inevitable he will win the match, and then become the new WWE champ at Mania. Hopefully Morrison will be the last 1 in with Cena then go on to win mitb.

K-Jammin
02-17-2011, 07:36 AM
Cena vs Jomo would piss me off because i know exactly what would happen, Morrison will steal the show as usual with his amazing athleticism but then Cena will do his usual 4 moves and win. Bullshit

SgtGohan
02-17-2011, 08:02 AM
Morrison vs The miz at wrestlemania in the main event would be a dream come true for all of the iwc. but i dont see it happening, vince is probably gonna let supercena come out on top and destroy miz at wrestlemania for yet another boring run with the title. doesnt mean the match between miz and cena would be bad, they have some sort of chemistry but not like morrison and the miz do.

SaberToothTigerz
02-17-2011, 08:30 AM

that's what i have been saying all the damn time

rko619
02-17-2011, 10:44 AM
jomo deserves the matchat wm 4 the title but super cena will win ...AGAIN....

mosdope
02-17-2011, 11:01 AM
I can tell you right now it will be Cena vs. Miz with The Rock as a special referee. That promo was just setting us up for the big inevitable Rock/Cena staredown and handshake after Cena pins Miz for the WWE Title.

If WWE really wants to have a big buyrate, they'd have Morrison win EC and face Miz for championship, along with Undertaker vs. Another big name(Sting/HHH/etc) & The Rock vs. John Cena. Buy rates would go through the roof.

MattElder
02-17-2011, 11:28 AM
Im calling Cena v Miz v Rock
Taker v barrett
hhh v Sheamus
Edge v del rio
Rey v Cody
Orton v Punk
Corre v Santino/Koslov

Rest in MITB
As much i hate to say it i think Jomo will be in MITB and win it BUT he should be in the main event

SaberToothTigerz
02-17-2011, 01:36 PM
Corre v Santino/Koslov

no
nexus vs corre

thejman93
02-17-2011, 01:57 PM
My WrestleMania card:

WWEC: Miz vs. Cena with Rock as ref
WHC: Edge vs. ADR vs. Christian
Undertaker vs ?????
Mask vs. Mask: Rey vs. Cody
Corre vs. Nexus
Orton vs. Punk
Diva's Title: Battle Royal
MITB with Barret, Jo-Mo, Kofi, Ziggler and Sheamus among others

HeelTurn
02-17-2011, 02:03 PM
Oooh Mania predictions lol

WWE Title: Miz v Cena, with Rock as ref
World Title: Edge v Christian v Del Rio
Punk v Orton
Taker v Triple H, with HBK as ref
Barrett vs Big Show
Some diva filler
Rey v Cody
Corre v Nexus
MITB: JoMo, Swagger, Ziggler, Kofi, Kane, Bryan, Drew, Sheamus, Truth, Ted

steveorton
02-17-2011, 04:15 PM
Drew is our next WHC and at the ELIMINATION CHAMBER the broken dreams come true, I'm jus sayin...

Nitro_99
02-17-2011, 06:42 PM
Drew is our next WHC and at the ELIMINATION CHAMBER the broken dreams come true, I'm jus sayin...

That would be amazing. Im starting to like drew now so he should stay in longer than.......someone else. And I know Morrison won't face miz at wrestlemania but I loved their match on raw sooooo

blackout version 1
02-17-2011, 07:09 PM
How about jomo wins money in the bank and cashs in on the miz at wrestlemania !

The New Guy
02-17-2011, 07:20 PM
My (dream) WM card:
1) John cena vs The rock
2)Alberto del rio vs Christian vs Edge (WHC match)
3)John Morrison vs The Miz (WWE match)
4) Randy Orton vs Cm punk (Nexus as lumberjacks)
5) Big show and Diesel vs The corre
6)taker vs Trips with HBK as the referee
7)Rey mysterio vs cody rhodes (mask vs hair)
8) MITB (Kane, sheamus, kofi, dolph, swagger, truth, Daniel bryan, bourne)
9) Beth pheonix vs nattie

Dreams can happen my friends :)