PDA

View Full Version : Miz Vs Daniel Bryan

Justdawg08
02-15-2011, 03:43 PM
Alright, I just made this so I can rag on how undeserving The Miz is right now..

The first part before the commercial break of that match was horrible. I think Miz was in control and it was just slow and uninteresting, hell they even botched a few moves, I remember when Daniel Bryan was going for some counter on The Miz's shoulders and Miz just fell over cause he couldn't support the weight of Bryan... Bryan's eyes kinda rolled around and you could see he just knew that match was falling apart.

Come back from the commercial, a few big spots, and Daniel Bryan getting the majority of the offense and suddenly this match is turning around!

Hell at one point Daniel Bryan literally starts to go ape shit with kicks on The Miz, and even Michael Cole knowing how shitty the match was before says, "Good! I'm glad Daniel Bryan is bringing it to The Miz tonight." He knew The Miz truly did need some improvements, and I just hope Daniel Bryan kicked a little bit of wrestling knowledge into The Miz.

Anyone wanna make a gif of Daniel Bryan kicking the holy hell out of the Miz during that match? It would be great....

But in the end I guess you can say.. The Miz's mic work is more appreciated than Daniel Bryan's ring work. And on a night where The Rock returned... why not?!? But The Rock is miles ahead of someone like The Miz.

Stinger187
02-15-2011, 03:48 PM
Alright, I just made this so I can rag on how undeserving The Miz is right now..

The first part before the commercial break of that match was horrible. I think Miz was in control and it was just slow and uninteresting, hell they even botched a few moves, I remember when Daniel Bryan was going for some counter on The Miz's shoulders and Miz just fell over cause he couldn't support the weight of Bryan... Bryan's eyes kinda rolled around and you could see he just knew that match was falling apart.

Come back from the commercial, a few big spots, and Daniel Bryan getting the majority of the offense and suddenly this match is turning around!

Hell at one point Daniel Bryan literally starts to go ape shit with kicks on The Miz, and even Michael Cole knowing how shitty the match was before says, "Good! I'm glad Daniel Bryan is bringing it to The Miz tonight." He knew The Miz truly did need some improvements, and I just hope Daniel Bryan kicked a little bit of wrestling knowledge into The Miz.

Anyone wanna make a gif of Daniel Bryan kicking the holy hell out of the Miz during that match? It would be great....

But in the end I guess you can say.. The Miz's mic work is more appreciated than Daniel Bryan's ring work. And on a night where The Rock returned... why not?!? But The Rock is miles ahead of someone like The Miz.

I agree the miz does need some work in the ring. Bryan won't ever WWEC or WHC because Vince doesn't like him! He's not huge like mason Ryan! I'd put money down mason Ryan get a WWEC or WHC title before Bryan

K-Jammin
02-15-2011, 04:27 PM
i really wanna like miz as champion but i cant :/ the match was shocking, not the worst I've ever seen but was still shocking. Bryan should get traded to Smackdown and feud with Dolph, now that . . . would be awesome ( pun intended )

Automatic
02-15-2011, 04:57 PM
Bryan will win the WWE WHC, Since Summerslam he is on a major push, I think vince know what he has, he even personally called him to fire him, back with the nexus thing, but not now yet, maybe in 2 years he'll be champ;)

rko619
02-15-2011, 05:00 PM
Liked miz b4 he became champ now ive just started to dislike him and started to favour any1 who faces him

HeelTurn
02-15-2011, 05:30 PM
Liked miz b4 he became champ now ive just started to dislike him and started to favour any1 who faces him

Yeah I enjoyed watching him get closer to the WWE title, but when he won it then I thought meh. The match wasnt terrible, and Miz did have that great match against Morrison earlier this year so Im not gonna write him off just yet. Bryan, as much as we all love him, its ultimately upto Vince if he becomes champ, and thats something I dont see happening for a while if ever.

merhardt03
02-15-2011, 05:41 PM
I dont see Bryan ever becoming WWEC or WHC personally, however he is good in the spot he is in, keeping you on your toes just hopin that one day he will finally do it even though deep down you know it just wont happen but never completely giving up hope. As far as The Miz, I like him more & more. Hes not too bad in the ring as far as movesets go, & he is very exciting & talented on the mic & dont forget about the personality factor. The looks he makes give so much attitude. Never understood why so many of you rant & rave bout certain superstars not gettin their push then when it happens you complain. I remember just a few months back , the MAJORITY of you were dyin to see Miz win the WWE title, now its happened and again the MAJORITY of you complain about his rise to the top. I really hope the day come when Christian wins a major world title, just to see how fast the MAJORITY will turn on Christian after years of pissin & moanin about Christian never gettin that shot. Rant over with.

LMPunker
02-15-2011, 08:07 PM
i dissagree i do see daniel bryan becoming a world champion but he'll be a "goto" champion like jericho or ddp in wcw,vince isnt an idiot he knows how good he is he wouldnt have hired him back otherwise and brought him in the main event as a surprise in one of the biggest ppvs all year

Rich Cranium
02-15-2011, 08:09 PM
I feel that Bryan owned Miz in the match from Raw. Miz looked lost as hell but yes, his mic work makes up for it and it was really cool how he acknowledged the passing of Lawler's mother.

eyehatecena
02-16-2011, 12:00 AM
Miz has a lot of pretty good matches, but I gotta agree Danielson(I just can not call him by his WWE name) owned him the whole match. Maybe Miz just was having an 'off day' idk- but at least he was in the ring with a great worker(Danielson) who can make almost anyone look good.
I have to agree, it was nice that Miz said something about Lawlers mother, just glad creative did not turn it into a joke for Miz to get even more heat

Rassling_Fan
02-16-2011, 12:16 AM
I liked the match (It's a Danielson's match after all with the Miz). I at least like the fact the Miz won cleanly for once. Now to do it two more times at the next PPVs.

maar13
02-16-2011, 06:18 PM
The match was good and well Daniel Bryan and the Miz always seem to have good chemistry.

I think that at some point, VInce will turn to Bryan to be World Champion, even if he is only for a short amount of time. The guys is just too good to left out, I mean he los tthe match and he has lost matches but everytime he makes people look great when he does and even when he wins, he make his opponents look good too.