PDA

View Full Version : Your first thought

Xizzer
02-15-2011, 10:01 AM
Hey guys. Only my second post here, after viewing the forum for a long long time..
Anyway, my question is, when that Limo drived up, and the lady came out of it, who was your first thought as of the host of WM27?

I was kinda disapointed when I saw that Woman come out of the limo. but my first thought was Stephaine Mcmahon..

I hope this is a okay topic to do. ;)

Stinger187
02-15-2011, 10:05 AM
Hey guys. Only my second post here, after viewing the forum for a long long time..
Anyway, my question is, when that Limo drived up, and the lady came out of it, who was your first thought as of the host of WM27?

I was kinda disapointed when I saw that Woman come out of the limo. but my first thought was Stephaine Mcmahon..

I hope this is a okay topic to do. ;)

shes raws gm someone on here said since she had a kid she was staying away to take care of it so she was using computer!

MattElder
02-15-2011, 10:18 AM
Good first post.

My first thought was damn its not the rock and Vinnie mac had dropped the ball again!!!

BUT im glad they did it because i honestly after that thought it wasnt the rock so it improved the overall show

thejman93
02-15-2011, 10:42 AM
But who came in the limo?

MattElder
02-15-2011, 10:44 AM
But who came in the limo?

The Rocks pie

THEKEVINBRAND
02-15-2011, 10:44 AM
probably someone who works in the back and was used only to throw us all off for The Rock

thejman93
02-15-2011, 10:56 AM
probably someone who works in the back and was used only to throw us all off for The Rock

We got swerved I guess.

The New Guy
02-15-2011, 12:12 PM
I actually thought it was Kim Kardasian again!!!
I was about to change the channel :)

rko619
02-15-2011, 12:17 PM
thaught it would be a swerve or steph mac beeber barker rock and austin were the only people i thaught it could be.hoping it was the rock.

efrum
02-15-2011, 12:23 PM
I wondered about this as well, my first guess was that Stephanie was going to come out and introduce him and that maybe that segment was dropped due to time constraints

SgtGohan
02-15-2011, 12:26 PM
there were some hints about it being the rock. especially when cena said he had a ROCKsolid opinion. but i aswell thought it was stephanie when i saw the limo

SaberToothTigerz
02-15-2011, 12:51 PM
I thought it was vito
lmao no seriously i knew it was gonna be the rock i just didnt lost faith for one moment i knew the wwe wanted us to think it wasnt him
u could even hear rocky chants before the limo door was opened and then a woman's leg popped up and they were all like "boooo" xD

Rich Cranium
02-15-2011, 02:45 PM
To be completely honest, after I saw a lady step out and after commercial, the sound at first completely threw me off. I was thinking, this better not be some washed up grammy award winning diva! And then the Rocks, 'if you smell....' , I was happier than a dog in heat!

blink
02-15-2011, 03:09 PM
I was honestly skeptical about it being the rock. My initial thought was that it'd be Austin seeing as how he's the new tough enough coach. And I had figured that it wouldnt be bob barker! I mean it's wrestle-friggin-mania! When a lady stepped out of that limo it threw me for a bit of a loop but once I heard all that feedback I knew it was the rock. Glad he's back. Hopefully he sticks around for a while and has a couple of matches. Long shot, I know but the wwe could use him

K-Jammin
02-15-2011, 03:53 PM
for some reason when i saw the female step out the limo, something screamed Britney Spears :| and i cant thank GOD/Vinnie Mac enough that it wasn't

Stinger187
02-15-2011, 04:00 PM
You guys see VKM can still swerve us! This was kept quite for a LONG time! Same thing could happen with taker thing!

Rich Cranium
02-15-2011, 04:22 PM
You guys see VKM can still swerve us! This was kept quite for a LONG time! Same thing could happen with taker thing!

That's right, Vince may be the only one that can out swerve Russo!

Scottland
02-15-2011, 04:39 PM
The way the crowd was last night, if the guest host was anything but The Rock that place would of booed even Santa Claus out the door. I mean that place was chanting for The Rock on several occassions last night before he even came out or was introduced as the host. As for the limo & the woman's legs? Well, at first, I thought...okay? Who the hell could this be to deserve such treatment & hype to guest host Wrestlemania? But then I was like this has to be a curveball to throw people off per se. I mean there were people in the crowd with Rock signs. So, that tell you right there people were truly wanting it to be The Rock let alone the audience was clearly wanting it to be him especially after that massively thunderous ovation.

The Brown One
02-15-2011, 05:53 PM
I'm glad that "Steph McMahon" didn't show up on Raw, due to time constraints, or whether it was someone else completely, because now they can save her return for another date, and nothing overshadowed The Rock's return.

Xv DREWBIE vX
02-15-2011, 08:05 PM
i kinda figured it was stephanie im guessing their gonna use her as a gm and used that to make the rocks appearance that much more epic, im so glad to see him back though, he cut one helluva promo

Deadman's_streak
02-15-2011, 10:25 PM
I got a feeling we'll be seeing whoever that woman is next Monday.

K-Jammin
02-16-2011, 10:39 AM
hope it is steph, i miss her sexy face

Trips88
02-16-2011, 07:24 PM
My guess was either Steph or even Trish. I hope we find out next week who the legs belong to. Then again I've wanted to know who the GD general manager is since the day they started that angle.

SaberToothTigerz
02-16-2011, 07:56 PM
or even Trish.
trish wearing heels?
ok