PDA

View Full Version : *Impact Spoiler*

xAzureSkye
02-15-2011, 07:26 AM
For the TNA X Division Championship, Robbie E w/Cookie vs. Kazarian. Robbie E gets on the mic beforehand. Last Sunday TNA management threw a grenade at him. He was prepared to wrestle two dudes, not one dude. But tonight he’s got Cooks, he’s ready and he’ll be two-time X Division champion. Cookie says Jersey’s in the house, b——. Kazarian comes down and gets on the mic too. He says as an OG of the X Division and card carrying member of Fortune he’s bring the X Division back to the forefront. This company’s foundation was built on the X Division. Not as much foundation on Cookie’s face. If Robbie wants to be a part of that, send that sloppy treasure troll to the back and let’s do this. Cookie leaves and the match is on. Winner via DQ, Kazarian. Cookie ran down and hit Kazarian with her purse when he went for the Omori Driver on Robbie. They beat down on Kaz until Traci Brooks runs down for the save. A cat fight breaks out but Kazarian and Robbie break it up.

Well i do not know about you but i am thrilled that Traci is back in TNA :D I am hoping she gets a title run this time round i mean she was with TNA for 7 years and never got a title push.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-15-2011, 07:28 AM
well i do not know about you but i am thrilled that traci is back in tna :d i am hoping she gets a title run this time round i mean she was with tna for 7 years and never got a title push.

dont post spoilers on this thread

The Brown One
02-15-2011, 07:59 AM
dont post spoilers on this thread

Actually its posted in the right section- the spoilers section in TNA.

Good for Traci Brooks! I thought she got fired a while back. Well its good to have her back. It looks like TNA is going with a husband-wife team with Kaz and Traci.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-15-2011, 08:14 AM
Actually its posted in the right section- the spoilers section in TNA.

Good for Traci Brooks! I thought she got fired a while back. Well its good to have her back. It looks like TNA is going with a husband-wife team with Kaz and Traci.

My bad :s i hope shes back to beef up the KO division, send ODB and Roxxi back too

Bodom
02-15-2011, 08:14 AM
I don't give two shits about what happens on Impact, but for some godforsaken reason, some people here actually do. Stop putting the spoiler in the thread title.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-15-2011, 06:37 PM
-- As we know Traci Brooks returned to TNA Wrestling at last night's iMPACT! taping in Orlando, Florida.

She came to the aid of Kazarian following a post-match beating from Robbie E and Cookie. TNA Wrestling ring announcer Jeremy Borash welcomed Brooks back to the company.

TNA Wrestling released Brooks from her contract last March following seven years of tenure.

-- Former TNA Women's Knockouts Champion ODB is backstage at tonight's iMPACT! taping. She parted ways with the organization in June (please oh please TNA do the right thing!!).

-- Isis the Amazon, who was to have appeared on the third season of WWE's NXT as Aloisia, is backstage at tonight's iMPACT! taping.

The Brown One
02-15-2011, 08:16 PM
-- As we know Traci Brooks returned to TNA Wrestling at last night's iMPACT! taping in Orlando, Florida.

She came to the aid of Kazarian following a post-match beating from Robbie E and Cookie. TNA Wrestling ring announcer Jeremy Borash welcomed Brooks back to the company.

TNA Wrestling released Brooks from her contract last March following seven years of tenure.

-- Former TNA Women's Knockouts Champion ODB is backstage at tonight's iMPACT! taping. She parted ways with the organization in June (please oh please TNA do the right thing!!).

-- Isis the Amazon, who was to have appeared on the third season of WWE's NXT as Aloisia, is backstage at tonight's iMPACT! taping.

Also, a possible new KO also got a tryout at an Impact. Her name is Niya.
I don't know why it suddenly looks like TNA are getting more KOs.. but I'm not complaining. They were doing fine to me recently, but I guess were in for even better KO segments soon!

Necroyeti
02-15-2011, 08:44 PM
Niya's kinda hot I guess, she got squashed by Mercedes Martinez in EVOLVE 1.

I'd like to say something about her wrestling skill but I honestly don't think she got any offense in.

xAzureSkye
02-16-2011, 11:33 AM
Niya's kinda hot I guess, she got squashed by Mercedes Martinez in EVOLVE 1.

I'd like to say something about her wrestling skill but I honestly don't think she got any offense in.

I'd rather see them sign Leva Bates (wrestled Isis last night) because she is better in the ring than Niya, if you watch Niya vs Krissy Vaine (former WWE Diva) she looks bad in the ring..

THEKEVINBRAND
02-16-2011, 12:19 PM
I'd rather see them sign Leva Bates (wrestled Isis last night) because she is better in the ring than Niya, if you watch Niya vs Krissy Vaine (former WWE Diva) she looks bad in the ring..

as long as they got talent and not the looks i'm all for it

THEKEVINBRAND
02-25-2011, 07:04 PM
Here's a video of Sting returning to TNA next week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl7ToNoebQY&feature=player_embedded