PDA

View Full Version : Eve beat Natalya?!?!?!? A clean win?!?!?

WWTNA Mark
02-14-2011, 09:50 PM
So I descided to used the bathroom during this match and I come back to watch the end of the match and this is the fucking shit I see? Eve pinning Natalya!!! Are you fucking serious?!? Just when I give the Divas matches 1 minute of my time, this shit happens. SMH :mad:

Thoughts?

RomanFlare
02-14-2011, 10:03 PM
The finish looked terrible, the promo after (the Twins and Eve) wasn't much better. Divas failed.

The Brown One
02-14-2011, 10:17 PM
This is the way to make Eve a more believable champion? What a joke. She didn't even win with a finisher.

maar13
02-15-2011, 01:12 AM
And there you are all bitching again.

The match was short but since it was face VS face it had to end like that, Natalya probably showed Eve how to pace and simulate a chain-wrestle kind of match in which neither of them looked weak, the finish had to be with something like a last resort move to keep both Divas at the top of the others.

You seriously thing they were going t take the title off Eve on Raw? Probably just holding for Kong to arrive and they need a champion that look as a reliable one before they shift gears for Natalya VS Kong and Eventually Kong VS Phoenix.

Bodom
02-15-2011, 01:14 AM
Kong kills Eve. Becomes Champion.

Natalya chases Kong. BAM

North Vegas Benny
02-15-2011, 01:26 AM

Natalya chases Kong. BAM

I would rather see
Kong kill Eve. Become champion

Gail Kim chases Kong. Old tensions renewed!

Trips88
02-15-2011, 01:31 AM
I think they just want to have it on someone who looks week and easily beaten when they bring out Kong.

The Brown One
02-15-2011, 01:37 AM

The match was short but since it was face VS face it had to end like that, Natalya probably showed Eve how to pace and simulate a chain-wrestle kind of match in which neither of them looked weak, the finish had to be with something like a last resort move to keep both Divas at the top of the others.

You seriously thing they were going t take the title off Eve on Raw? Probably just holding for Kong to arrive and they need a champion that look as a reliable one before they shift gears for Natalya VS Kong and Eventually Kong VS Phoenix.

I think it was short because Eve couldn't wrestle a match on tv more than 5 minutes long.

I think they just want to have it on someone who looks week and easily beaten when they bring out Kong.

In that case, put the title on any one of: The Bellas, Alicia Fox, Kaitlyn, Kelly Kelly..the list goes on and on.

Robstar
02-15-2011, 01:40 AM
Hey check it out......we are actually talking about the Divas with the same passion we discuss the superstars! Who woulda thunk it?

straightedge916
02-15-2011, 01:49 AM
That was actually a very good match, i suggest you watch it on youtube

The Brown One
02-15-2011, 01:56 AM
Hey check it out......we are actually talking about the Divas with the same passion we discuss the superstars! Who woulda thunk it?

Passionate yes, but not the same views :P

PandaMassacre
02-15-2011, 01:59 AM
During WWE diva matches I jump on youtube an watch old matches between Lita an Trish to give myself the false illusion that everything is fine.

The Brown One
02-15-2011, 02:09 AM
During WWE diva matches I jump on youtube an watch old matches between Lita an Trish to give myself the false illusion that everything is fine.

I'm surprised because current divas matches last what..3 minutes? And the old divas matches last...for a lot longer.

maar13
02-15-2011, 02:36 AM
I think it was short because Eve couldn't wrestle a match on tv more than 5 minutes long.

Actually she can, She has had better matches in PPVs against Fox and Maryse, and even their match on Smackdown a few years ago was better but then again, Natayla was a heel back then being meaner. Have you ever been on a house show? They can go for over 10 minutes with out all the crap given to them on TV.

In that case, put the title on any one of: The Bellas, Alicia Fox, Kaitlyn, Kelly Kelly..the list goes on and on.

Nope, Eve is the best of bunch and even though Alicia at one point could be champion (way sloppier than all the ones that you mentioned before and Kaytlin? Seriously? that shows how much biased you are, Kaytlin can barely stand in there, at least the others can take a bump), She is a heel so it does not make sense at all.

Besides If you ever watched Eve on Smackdown you would have seen she is miles ahead of the names you mentioned before.

When Kong arrives Eve would look as a resourceful champion but Kong would be so destructive that probably will tear her apart anyway and will destroy everything insight until she clashes with Beth.

JoMo's Mojo
02-15-2011, 03:19 AM
I thought everything involving the Divas tonight was just awful. Almost every move performed tonight was botched, the ending was sloppy, the "lumberjill" confrontation outside the ring was absolutely laughable, and the Bellas' bully segment in the back was awkward more than anything else. The one thing I got a kick out of was Melina threatening with her shoes in her hands (during the confrontation), then (I believe) pointing and laughing at the others when Eve cross-bodied onto the heel divas and missed Mel.

...Actually, there was one thing I was impressed with regarding the Divas tonight. Maryse's fakeout on DiBiase on the kisscam where she just kisses Yoshi Tatsu instead was perfectly executed. :D

samoan619
02-15-2011, 03:49 AM
What a horrible way to do the Divas, especially since they finally caught my attention with Natalya's actual in-ring skill.. I dont know how you can go from Natalya vs Melina with the ultra sharpshooter to Eve being Diva's champ.. I always knew the Divas were a joke, but i honestly thought better days were coming with talk of Awesome Kong coming...

samoan619
02-15-2011, 03:55 AM
Besides If you ever watched Eve on Smackdown you would have seen she is miles ahead of the names you mentioned before.

I beg to differ, Eve fits right in with that list.. Awkward Wonder Woman is not a believable champion.. OK the commentators always bring up her MMA training, yet she doesnt use the psychology in the ring.. Also it doesnt help that most of her matches can make 2 or 3 Botchamania videos.. One thing i can say, is she can get it, in every which way possible... But we all know sexy doesnt do sh*t for the ring besides some eye candy...
I say revamp the Divas division (revamp as in find a better champion, so the divas can work toward that bar set) and bring back the Cruiserweight title, the WWE needs that...

red-fishy
02-15-2011, 04:13 AM
i loved the match it was really good

The Brown One
02-15-2011, 04:58 AM
Actually she can, She has had better matches in PPVs against Fox and Maryse, and even their match on Smackdown a few years ago was better but then again, Natayla was a heel back then being meaner. Have you ever been on a house show? They can go for over 10 minutes with out all the crap given to them on TV.

Nope, Eve is the best of bunch and even though Alicia at one point could be champion (way sloppier than all the ones that you mentioned before and Kaytlin? Seriously? that shows how much biased you are, Kaytlin can barely stand in there, at least the others can take a bump), She is a heel so it does not make sense at all.

When Kong arrives Eve would look as a resourceful champion but Kong would be so destructive that probably will tear her apart anyway and will destroy everything insight until she clashes with Beth.

I said PPVs, not normal shows on tv. And I've seen Smackdown, and she has had short matches there too.

Eve maybe the best of the bunch, but that still doesn't mean that shes very talented. When I look at talented divas in WWE, I only see 2 at the moment- Beth, and Natalya, so I would say that all of those that I mentioned, even Eve, need to go back to FCW, or somewhere, and get more wrestling training. They keep bringing up Eve's jujitsu background, yet I barely see it. Her finisher(or signature) is a botched moonsault. Her hands touch the mat before her body touches her opponent! Theres many reasons for why shes not a good Divas champion/wrestler.

The KANEROONIE!!!
02-15-2011, 08:25 AM
When I look at talented divas in WWE, I only see 2 at the moment- Beth, and Natalya[/COLOR]

So does this mean that you don't see Gail Kim, Melina, and Michelle McCool? (Say what you want, McCool has greatly improved in recent years)

xAzureSkye
02-15-2011, 10:11 AM
I'm surprised because current divas matches last what..3 minutes? And the old divas matches last...for a lot longer.

Heck, if the old Divas matches lasted 3 minutes too i wouldn't care because of the fact that it would be the best damn 3 minutes i have ever seen

xAzureSkye
02-15-2011, 10:13 AM

Natalya chases Kong. BAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcMpJZf5myA

Kong kills Natalya, feuds with Gail

Bodom
02-15-2011, 10:23 AM
Either or.

WWTNA Mark
02-15-2011, 10:23 AM

Actually, I did think they were gonna take the title off of her on Raw. Her reign sucks right now. Natalya should've held on to the title longer. The Divas division doesn't make sense right now, wait its never made sense since Trish left.

Grind_Bastard
02-15-2011, 10:37 AM

Good match. Short, yeah, but intense and well wrestled. Wanna see it in WWE

blink
02-15-2011, 02:52 PM
Ya know I watched the lumber Jill match on raw and l thought eve did pretty well. It wasnt the most exciting match ever but what offense she had wasn't too terrible. Now she might not have a title quality skill set but in my opinion neither does the miz and I know a good gist of the iwc loves him

SaberToothTigerz
02-15-2011, 03:13 PM
the finish of the match was a wtf moment bcuz eve sort of botched the counter roll pin
but i find eve a good athletic diva not technical and she could do alot better but then again so could every diva with the exception of the bella's kelly2 and kaitlyn
the wwe probably fired someone who was the master manipulator behind every diva feud
now they dont make sense, each diva gets a short tittle reign, the divas tittle once was the second diva's tittle alongside with the womens tittle, now its back just to one tittle with a different name and looks
and i believe all that good wrestling show among women in the wwe has gone teared apart since the pg era began
no offense to pg lovers but i see the wwe holding the diva's necks by a shorter chain ever since the pg started

HeelTurn
02-15-2011, 03:19 PM
I wouldnt have been surprised to see Eve drop the belt, I mean they took the belt of Mickie James after only a couple of weeks (even though she put up with that stupid Piggie storyline). The only diva who has long reigns as champ is McCool, wouldnt be surprised to see her challenge Eve at the Chamber. The division has some talented divas Gail, Beth, Natalya and even Melina and Tamina to some extent, hopefully they get the belt off Eve and give it to one of them, that being said the Divas belt has never meant anything.

blink
02-15-2011, 03:27 PM
I think the only thing that pg does is keep the divas from having bra and panties matches. Which were never good but it was fun to look at lol. I think the pin was a little botched but at the same time I also think it was meant to look a little cumbersome and be a surprise finish seeing as how there's little chance of eve actually doing a move that would k.o. Natalya. And honestly I know Kelly squared isn't the best but I don't think she's too horrible either. Her spear on Layla looked pretty good to me lol. with that said I don't think an eve bs kelly match would be good by any means. Natalya carried eve and laycool carried Kelly. I don't think the 2 could make a very good believable match together. Kinda like how jbl vs Eddie was good and how Batista vs hhh was good but jbl vs Batista was terrible. Some performers need to be put in the ring with a "ring general" to bring the best out of them

The Brown One
02-15-2011, 05:27 PM

Good match. Short, yeah, but intense and well wrestled. Wanna see it in WWE

When did this happen??!!

maar13
02-15-2011, 08:24 PM
Actually, I did think they were gonna take the title off of her on Raw. Her reign sucks right now. Natalya should've held on to the title longer. The Divas division doesn't make sense right now, wait its never made sense since Trish left.

I disagree there. Not because I think Eve is better (In my view she has potential, Hell even Trish was worse in her first title reing and she pinned Lita, the woman who was the most over at the time, clean the night after she got it. Serioulsy, she could not even run straight and she ended up being very good), but because you don't burn the best things so quickly. Why allow Kong to kill natalya so early in the game? why not put the title on a champion who is not as good? I mean, I would not want to see Kong dismember Natalya in her first match, Kong should destroy the division step by satep, first killing Kelly or Kaytlin, then Maryse, Layla or Fox, The Bellas, then the Champion Eve (who can start improving more) and then making defenses over the Divas that can work with her, Kim, Melina, Michelle, Natalya with a final showdown with Phoenix that can go either way if they want Phoenix over or Kong Over the most.

Not comparing wrestlers but is like Brock's way to the title, he starting taking apart jobbers, to IC champ RVD, to the final Showdown with the Rock, to the HIAC match with Taker and then turning face. But as you see his match to win KOTR was not with the big dogs, that was later on.

So Eve as a victim of Kong can work, I mean nobody...seriously as much as I like Eve's potential, nobody sees Eve beating Kong. That would be something nuts.