PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania XXVII (All related content HERE)

Pages : [1] 2 3

The Brown One
02-14-2011, 08:55 PM
I just read this: "Glamorousones.com is now reporting that the pop star has indeed reached a deal with WWE to appear at WrestleMania. The report also mentions that The Rock is being rumored to host the big PPV."

Well it looks like Bieber isn't going to be the guest host of Mania, which is good. Thoughts?

Source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/update-bieber-signs-wwe-deal-the-rock-to-host-wmania-123809

Rich Cranium
02-14-2011, 09:00 PM
I just read this: "Glamorousones.com is now reporting that the pop star has indeed reached a deal with WWE to appear at WrestleMania. The report also mentions that The Rock is being rumored to host the big PPV."

Well it looks like Bieber isn't going to be the guest host of Mania, which is good. Thoughts?

Source: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/update-bieber-signs-wwe-deal-the-rock-to-host-wmania-123809

I was always under the impression that Bieber was only going to be there to sing and this proves it!

The Brown One
02-14-2011, 09:03 PM
I was always under the impression that Bieber was only going to be there to sing and this proves it!

Me too. I got scared for a minute though :/

Rich Cranium
02-14-2011, 09:07 PM
The report also mentions that The Rock is being rumored to host the big PPV."

How strong is this rumor?

The Brown One
02-14-2011, 09:13 PM
How strong is this rumor?

Thats actually been reported by quite a few sites..so I wouldn't count it out. Also, the evidence that Rock will be hosting Raw is plentiful!

The Brown One
02-14-2011, 10:14 PM
especially if u wanna promote fast five

Good point. And by the amount of money his last movie "Faster" drew in, hes going to need it.

Bodom
02-14-2011, 10:17 PM
*Waiting for someone to bitch and moan about how they're going to boycott Wrestlemania*

jhorton1215
02-14-2011, 10:26 PM
Good point. And by the amount of money his last movie "Faster" drew in, hes going to need it.

The trailer for that movie just made it look stupid and terrible.

It actually had decent reviews, but people always go by their first impressions.

jhorton1215
02-14-2011, 10:27 PM
*Waiting for someone to bitch and moan about how they're going to boycott Wrestlemania*

I'll be there, but there's no point in "boy-cotting." I'll just sing the National Anthem to myself, and look up at the roof so I don't have to hear him

The Brown One
02-14-2011, 10:28 PM
The trailer for that movie just made it look stupid and terrible.

It actually had decent reviews, but people always go by their first impressions.

Thats also true. That must have been part of the reason that not many people saw it(in theatres).

Ffs its not that big of a deal is it? Its just 5 minutes out of a 4 hour show. I think people can live with that. After all, half of us will watch WM via a stream, so the bitching should stop.

The Brown One
02-14-2011, 10:29 PM
i'm anxious to see how the rock's gonna add to an established franchise

I was really surprised that they cast The Rock in the new FF film. He seemed to be doing kids movies, and then suddenly he caught my interest by getting casted for this one! It might be a movie to watch in cinemas, rather than torrent.

Bodom
02-14-2011, 10:33 PM
Thats also true. That must have been part of the reason that not many people saw it(in theatres).

Ffs its not that big of a deal is it? Its just 5 minutes out of a 4 hour show. I think people can live with that. After all, half of us will watch WM via a stream, so the bitching should stop.

LOL I know it isn't and I don't even care if Bieber will be there. But you know that there's going to be some people here how are going to be bitching and moaning about this.

The Brown One
02-14-2011, 10:39 PM
LOL I know it isn't and I don't even care if Bieber will be there. But you know that there's going to be some people here how are going to be bitching and moaning about this.

And talking about ridiculous things like Randy RKO'ing and Punting Bieber etc. Imagine the hate mail from pubescent little girls that the WWE will get 5 minutes after that!

Iron Ape
02-14-2011, 10:44 PM
I find Bieber's involvement at Wrestlemania far less disheartening than some of the people in this thread's enthusiasm for a new Fast & The Furious movie. What is wrong with you folks? ;)

Bodom
02-14-2011, 10:50 PM
The fact that there's a new FF and Big Momma's House means we've failed as a society.

The Brown One
02-14-2011, 10:53 PM
The fact that there's a new FF and Big Momma's House means we've failed as a society.

Its a good way to kill an hour and 40 minutes.

Iron Ape
02-14-2011, 10:54 PM
fast and furious movies are the definition of most action movies these days that can get a very high revenue
Let's try this again, only this time you make some sense.

Bodom
02-14-2011, 10:54 PM

Could bang your head against a wall instead. It's cheaper.

PrimusSucks
02-14-2011, 10:56 PM
That confirms that Bieber is the host, did you see his leg.

Iron Ape
02-14-2011, 10:57 PM
You know what's an even better way to kill an hour and 40 minutes? Watching an hour and 40 minute long movie that doesn't suck.

Seriously, if you guys want to watch a good version of Point Break, might I recommend just renting, um, Point Break. It's just like The Fast & The Furious movies, only not awful.

Iron Ape
02-14-2011, 11:01 PM
i've seen way worse
You know what's worse than herpes? AIDS. Still don't want skin eruptions all over my junk, though.

Bodom
02-14-2011, 11:03 PM
You know what's worse than herpes? AIDS. Still don't want skin eruptions all over my junk, though.

Hahaha. Excellently put.

Rich Cranium
02-14-2011, 11:05 PM
A thread about Bieber and STD's. Who knew? ;)

merhardt03
02-15-2011, 12:30 AM

Ummmmmmmm????????? This I agree with, but how does it relate to Justin Beiber. I love the total randomness tho. Lol

The Brown One
02-15-2011, 12:44 AM
You know what's an even better way to kill an hour and 40 minutes? Watching an hour and 40 minute long movie that doesn't suck.

Seriously, if you guys want to watch a good version of Point Break, might I recommend just renting, um, Point Break. It's just like The Fast & The Furious movies, only not awful.

I don't mind the F&F movies. They are worth watching. I know they don't make good movies anymore, but the F&F franchise still puts out decent movies. Its up to personal taste I guess.

Scottland
02-15-2011, 01:45 AM
I know they don't make good movies anymore.

First off...Yes, they do still make good if not great films still but to say they don't is highly ill-advised (I could show you a list of truly solidified films just in the past year or so). As far as The Fast & Furious franchise? It's by far not the worst. Those films are just mindless entertainment action genre films that are moderately admirable films. If those are the worst films to anyone then they haven't seen many films let alone are significantly injudicious & lack the adeptness in film, filmmaking & it's storytelling. You want insufficient if not deplorable films? Then go watch Andrey Konchalovskiy "Nutcracker in 3D", Friedberg & Seltzer's "Vampires Suck", Andy Tennant's "The Bounty Hunter", Louis Leterrier's "Clash of the Titans", M. Night Shyamalan's "The Last Airbender", Christian E. Christiansen's "The Roommate", Dominic Sena's "Season of the Witch" & so forth. I'm just naming just a few of the past year or so. If you really want to know truly the worst I can make a list for yeah.

P.S. Sorry, if I'm going into a rant of sorts but I majored in film & know the business & it's art & understanding exceedingly well.:cool:

The Brown One
02-15-2011, 01:50 AM

First off...Yes, they do still make good if not great films still but to say they don't is highly ill-advised (I could show you a list of truly solidified films just in the past year or so). As far as The Fast & Furious franchise? It's by far not the worst. Those films are just mindless entertainment action genre films that are moderately admirable films. If those are the worst films to anyone then they haven't seen many films let alone are significantly injudicious & lack the adeptness in film, filmmaking & it's storytelling. You want insufficient if not deplorable films? Then go watch Andrey Konchalovskiy "Nutcracker in 3D", Friedberg & Seltzer's "Vampires Suck", Andy Tennant's "The Bounty Hunter", Louis Leterrier's "Clash of the Titans", M. Night Shyamalan's "The Last Airbender", Christian E. Christiansen's "The Roommate", Dominic Sena's "Season of the Witch" & so forth. I'm just naming just a few of the past year or so. If you really want to know truly the worst I can make a list for yeah.

P.S. Sorry, if I'm going into a rant of sorts but I majored in film & know the business & it's art & understanding exceedingly well.:cool:

I meant they don't make great movies. I haven't seen an epic in a while. Any recommendations for epic movies? Epic meaning that got great reviews, and also ones that were very well done e.g. LOTR, Transformers, Titanic(I know its a classic lol). Well you get the idea.

Scottland
02-15-2011, 02:28 AM
I meant they don't make great movies. I haven't seen an epic in a while. Any recommendations for epic movies? Epic meaning that got great reviews, and also ones that were very well done e.g. LOTR, Transformers, Titanic(I know its a classic lol). Well you get the idea.

Dude, there is films that get great reviews still. I mean just for example within the year of 2010 films like Tom Hooper's "The King's Speech", David Fincher's "The Social Network", Christopher Nolan's "Inception", Darren Aronofsky's "Black Swan", David O. Russell's "The Fighter", Danny Boyle's "127 Hours", The Coen Brothers' "True Grit" (no, it's not a remake just to clarify that), Lee Unkrich's "Toy Story 3", Mike Leigh's "Another Year", Tony Scott's "Unstoppable", Ben Affleck's "The Town" & that's just naming a few films that got solid reviews. In terms of "epic"? The word "epic" is used for big-scaled films or used for classic films in certain elements like for example Victor Fleming's "Gone With The Wind", David Lean's "Lawrence Of Arabia", David Lean's "The Bridge On The River Kwai", Francis Ford Coppla's "The Godfather", Ridley Scott's "Gladiator", William Wyler's "Ben-Hur", James Cameron's "Titanic", Steven Spielberg's "Saving Private Ryan", Peter Jackson's "Lord of the Rings", D.W. Griffith's "Birth of a Nation" & so forth.

I wouldn't say though, Michael Bay's "Transformers" is "epic" as it's just more of a visual bonanza. I mean it's a not a film with much depth by any means.

P.S. You are correct believe it or not that "Titanic" is technically a classic film even though some internet simpletons will argue the point like mad for most of the cliched hatred reasons.

thedag
02-15-2011, 02:52 AM
bieber got a lot of media after the grammys. everyone talked aout him and lady gaga all a lot of shows.

Allison
02-15-2011, 03:17 AM
Maybe Angry Miz Girl will come out and kick Bieber's skinny butt. xD

http://i54.tinypic.com/260wmd4.jpg

Allison
02-15-2011, 03:19 AM
i know they don't make good movies anymore.

machete! :cool:

JLeeDude1892
02-15-2011, 03:43 AM
Whether you like it or not, The Bieb is a good singer. Hands down. He's gonna do a good job, there's no reason to boycott wrestlemania or mute the TV. He is a good singer. People just don't like him because he's so young, yet rich and powerful. So what, Get over it.

Scottland
02-15-2011, 04:25 AM
Whether you like it or not, The Bieb is a good singer. Hands down. He's gonna do a good job, there's no reason to boycott wrestlemania or mute the TV. He is a good singer. People just don't like him because he's so young, yet rich and powerful. So what, Get over it.

Lol...sorry dude but no, Beiber can't sing. The boy has a girl voice & hell, there are people who actually mistake him as a girl. Justin Beiber is just another generation fad like Miley Cyrus, The Jonas Brothers & so forth. All of whom have faded & will eventually disappear. He will he fade once he hits 18-19 years old because the tweeners won't care for him anymore.

TheMadThinker
02-15-2011, 04:34 AM
Bieber will probably work out well in WWE since he has the same audience as John Cena; 12 year old girls and pansy boys.

The Brown One
02-15-2011, 04:53 AM
Dude, there is films that get great reviews still. I mean just for example within the year of 2010 films like Tom Hooper's "The King's Speech", David Fincher's "The Social Network", Christopher Nolan's "Inception", Darren Aronofsky's "Black Swan", David O. Russell's "The Fighter", Danny Boyle's "127 Hours", The Coen Brothers' "True Grit" (no, it's not a remake just to clarify that), Lee Unkrich's "Toy Story 3", Mike Leigh's "Another Year", Tony Scott's "Unstoppable", Ben Affleck's "The Town" & that's just naming a few films that got solid reviews. In terms of "epic"? The word "epic" is used for big-scaled films or used for classic films in certain elements like for example Victor Fleming's "Gone With The Wind", David Lean's "Lawrence Of Arabia", David Lean's "The Bridge On The River Kwai", Francis Ford Coppla's "The Godfather", Ridley Scott's "Gladiator", William Wyler's "Ben-Hur", James Cameron's "Titanic", Steven Spielberg's "Saving Private Ryan", Peter Jackson's "Lord of the Rings", D.W. Griffith's "Birth of a Nation" & so forth.

I wouldn't say though, Michael Bay's "Transformers" is "epic" as it's just more of a visual bonanza. I mean it's a not a film with much depth by any means.

P.S. You are correct believe it or not that "Titanic" is technically a classic film even though some internet simpletons will argue the point like mad for most of the cliched hatred reasons.

The Town is good? Well thats the only "new" one I've got at the moment lol so I'll watch it soon. Thanks for the recommendations!

Side note: I swear I've seen Bieber lip sync at a concert before. It made the headlines on internet sites.

thedominator92
02-15-2011, 05:04 AM
i rather watch this than bieber...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2oU7bV1Cq8&feature=related

The Brown One
02-15-2011, 05:17 AM
i rather watch this than bieber...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2oU7bV1Cq8&feature=related

I wouldn't..I think the video takes it too far :P

Allison
02-15-2011, 06:02 AM

wtf? lmao

The Brown One
02-15-2011, 06:07 AM
wtf? lmao

Even girls don't like him huh? Phew! For a minute there I thought I was losing my sanity.

Allison
02-15-2011, 06:15 AM
Even girls don't like him huh? Phew! For a minute there I thought I was losing my sanity.

I'm going to see Ozzy tomorrow in Nashville... screw Bieber. I listen to AC/DC , old Sabbath, Nirvana etc

North Vegas Benny
02-15-2011, 06:26 AM
As in the words of the great OZZY....."What The Hells A Beiber?" And even Beiber himself "He Kinda Looks Like A Girl."

Allison
02-15-2011, 06:32 AM
As in the words of the great OZZY....."What The Hells A Beiber?" And even Beiber himself "He Kinda Looks Like A Girl."

Indeed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lboS7psz-qc

The Brown One
02-15-2011, 06:36 AM
I'm going to see Ozzy tomorrow in Nashville... screw Bieber. I listen to AC/DC , old Sabbath, Nirvana etc

If only more girls were like you, that would put Bieber out of business! Have fun tomorrow!

SaberToothTigerz
02-15-2011, 06:36 AM
i dont mind bieber singing
let the kids have their moment
with the rock guest hosting mania it cant be that bad

Mikeyboy7777777
02-15-2011, 09:08 AM
yes wrestlemania will not be that biebertized GO ROCK:D

Iron Ape
02-15-2011, 11:57 AM
I don't mind the F&F movies. They are worth watching. I know they don't make good movies anymore, but the F&F franchise still puts out decent movies. Its up to personal taste I guess.
There is so much wrong going on here that I'm almost waiting for the internet to collapse onto itself like a dying star. I mean, seriously? They don't make good movies anymore? I don't even...

Automatic
02-15-2011, 02:48 PM
I hope Bieber brings in a lot of PPV buys, WWE needs it. And you should at least buy WM too.

merhardt03
02-15-2011, 03:04 PM

My kinda chick!!!! Enjoy the sho. Ive seen Ozzy myself a number of times. Solo & with Sabbath.

The Brown One
02-15-2011, 05:22 PM
There is so much wrong going on here that I'm almost waiting for the internet to collapse onto itself like a dying star. I mean, seriously? They don't make good movies anymore? I don't even...

Thats old. Scottland has majored in film, so I think he knows a good movie when he sees one, and hes convinced me that there are some good movies as of late. He even recommended me some.

ToWhomItConcerns.
02-15-2011, 05:35 PM
i'm sure this has been said already but i'll say it still:

Bieber is gonna get booed outta the stadium. say what you want about the PG era but most sane parents won't buy tickets for Mania for their kids (wayyy too much money) so most of the ppl there will be older. older people hate Bieber (i don't know why...but then again i've never listened to his music but i'm guessing thats why people hate him)

ANYWAYS whoever agreed to this on his side should be fired...or at least punted in the skull.

Iron Ape
02-15-2011, 08:43 PM
Thats old. Scottland has majored in film, so I think he knows a good movie when he sees one, and hes convinced me that there are some good movies as of late. He even recommended me some.
I just can't imagine how one could ever have even arrived at such a bizarre conclusion, much less then do a complete 180 because of what some stranger from the internet majored in at college. That's just...weird. Like, how could someone with access to the internet be completely oblivious to the fact that good movies are still produced? I just don't get that (of course, I don't really get putting absolute faith in someone just because of a particular curriculum that they took, either, but I digress).

The Brown One
02-15-2011, 11:17 PM
I just can't imagine how one could ever have even arrived at such a bizarre conclusion, much less then do a complete 180 because of what some stranger from the internet majored in at college. That's just...weird. Like, how could someone with access to the internet be completely oblivious to the fact that good movies are still produced? I just don't get that (of course, I don't really get putting absolute faith in someone just because of a particular curriculum that they took, either, but I digress).

Well he must have done something right, and I'll find out, when I watch some of the movies hes recommended.

Iron Ape
02-15-2011, 11:31 PM
Well he must have done something right, and I'll find out, when I watch some of the movies hes recommended.
You do realize that anyone can major in anything, right? I mean, going to a bunch of medical classes doesn't make someone a doctor.

Anyways, film is entirely subjective (as are ALL forms of art), so you shouldn't be so quick to roll over when people are playfully hating on movies that you enjoy. That being said, it certainly couldn't hurt to expand your cinematic horizons.

Scottland
02-16-2011, 12:15 AM
You do realize that anyone can major in anything, right? I mean, going to a bunch of medical classes doesn't make someone a doctor.

Anyways, film is entirely subjective (as are ALL forms of art), so you shouldn't be so quick to roll over when people are playfully hating on movies that you enjoy. That being said, it certainly couldn't hurt to expand your cinematic horizons.

LOL...this whole post is funny. First off, the taste of art is subjective. If the craft of art is completely subjective in which technically it's not then there wouldn't be schooling let alone there wouldn't be techniques & a established foundation on how many things are done depending on the art or craft. A joke is subjective but crafting story for a film? I can tell you is FAR from subjective. I know Iron Ape you like being Mr. Wisdom of Intelligence & such but dude...I would quit while your ahead.

Rich Cranium
02-16-2011, 12:19 AM
LOL...this whole post is funny. First off, the taste of art is subjective. If the craft of art is completely subjective in which technically it's not then there wouldn't be schooling let alone there wouldn't be techniques & a established foundation on how many things are done depending on the art or craft. A joke is subjective but crafting story for a film? I can tell you is FAR from subjective. I know Iron Ape you like being Mr. Wisdom of Intelligence & such but dude...I would quit while your ahead.

Since we are WAY off topic: Braveheart FTW!

On topic, It doesn't matter to me if it's Justin Bieber or Kid Rock because neither will ruin WM27 for me!

Scottland
02-16-2011, 12:22 AM
Since we are WAY off topic: Braveheart FTW!

On topic, It doesn't matter to me if it's Justin Bieber or Kid Rock because neither will ruin WM27 for me!

off topic: FTW? Sorry Rick, but you could please inform me what is FTW?

on topic: I agree with you. The Rock is going to be at WM27 which pretty much makes it impossible for me to have WM27 to be ruined. If Beiber is even there it's only going to be a short few minutes.

The Brown One
02-16-2011, 12:23 AM

Anyone can major in anything? Thats something that a parent would say to their child. It takes work to do something, and I know that because many of my peers here failed to get into their respective courses in university. They had to settle for..something that required less credit to get into, and is easier to complete. The thing is, if you want to major in something, you have to work for it.

Rich Cranium
02-16-2011, 12:23 AM
FTW? Sorry Rick, but you could please inform me what is FTW?

For The Win in Internet lingo although it used to mean F#$% The World.

Allison
02-16-2011, 12:25 AM
Actually... it's Fuck the world! o_O

The Brown One
02-16-2011, 12:25 AM
FTW? Sorry Rick, but you could please inform me what is FTW?

Just curious. Do you know what ROFLMAOWTAD stands for?

Scottland
02-16-2011, 12:26 AM
For The Win in Internet lingo although it used to mean F#$% The World.

Thank you for the insight. I couldn't figure for the life of me what the FTW lingo meant.

Rich Cranium
02-16-2011, 12:26 AM

Google is your friend.

Scottland
02-16-2011, 12:28 AM

Lol...I have never come across ROFLMAOWTAD before. WTH does that stand for?

The Brown One
Google is your friend.

You won't find this on Google, because I just thought of it :cool:

The Brown One
Lol...I have never come across ROFLMAOWTAD before. WTH does that stand for?

Roll on floor laughing my ass off while taking a dump :D

Scottland
02-16-2011, 12:29 AM
Well, that's an interesting one Brown One.

The Brown One
02-16-2011, 12:32 AM
Well, that's an interesting one Brown One.

Thankyou. Like many interesting things, I thought that one up while on the toilet.

Rich Cranium
02-16-2011, 12:32 AM
Roll on floor laughing my ass off while taking a dump :D

So you roll on the floor while taking a dump? Do you wear diapers?

Scottland
02-16-2011, 12:34 AM
Thankyou. Like many interesting things, I thought that one up while on the toilet.

I could have gone all day without knowing what you do on the toilet...geezz...

The Brown One
02-16-2011, 12:34 AM

I'm a grown man, so no -.-
Its just something I thought up(BTW the toilet thing was a joke).

Scottland
02-16-2011, 12:38 AM

I don't believe you actually asked someone do you wear diapers...lol.

P.S. My 800th post!:cool:

The Brown One
02-16-2011, 12:41 AM
I don't believe you actually asked someone do you wear diapers...lol.

P.S. My 800th post!:cool:

I'm really sorry you had to start off your 800th post with that awkward sentence :P
But anyway, congragulations! The Brown One gives this you a http://photos1.fotosearch.com/bthumb/DNV/DNV186/020124_1280_0020.jpg

Iron Ape
02-16-2011, 12:52 AM
Nobody has been discussing the technical merits of film, Sigmund. I know you're eager to trot out and show off some base terminology from the handful of classes you scraped by in, but it's not necessary (or even relevant, really) here. The Brown One is a casual film enthusiast who defined Fast & The Furious as passable entertainment for himself, and his opinion of said films is entirely subjective considering that the craft behind them is of little consequence to him. You're desperately (and transparently, I might add) trying to make distinctions that aren't really pertinent to this particular discussion, and it all kind of screams "Look at me! I went to some film classes! I'm an expert!"

Anyways, I implore you to go down this road, Scottland. I always enjoy watching you whip out your e-wang and measuring stick, so please wow me with one of your spectacular displays of film school learnin'. I'm just a lowly card-carrying member of the WGA, so I'd really like to have my eyes opened by a film scholar such as yourself.

Iron Ape
02-16-2011, 01:07 AM
Anyone can major in anything? Thats something that a parent would say to their child. It takes work to do something, and I know that because many of my peers here failed to get into their respective courses in university. They had to settle for..something that required less credit to get into, and is easier to complete. The thing is, if you want to major in something, you have to work for it.
Here in the states, anyone with a high school diploma or equivalency can go to a community college and pursue just about any field of study that they want to. And their major is simply defined by their concentration of study. So, for example, if a first term student is signed up for classes to work towards a culinary arts degree, they are technically a culinary arts major. That still doesn't mean that they're a good cook, though.

The Brown One
02-16-2011, 01:42 AM
Here in the states, anyone with a high school diploma or equivalency can go to a community college and pursue just about any field of study that they want to. And their major is simply defined by their concentration of study. So, for example, if a first term student is signed up for classes to work towards a culinary arts degree, they are technically a culinary arts major. That still doesn't mean that they're a good cook, though.

Well over here, in NewZealand, if you want to do what you want to do(lets say chef), you may have to score up to a very high standard, and impress popular restaurants with your dishes, if you want to even get credit for your work.

Iron Ape
02-16-2011, 02:00 AM
Well over here, in NewZealand, if you want to do what you want to do(lets say chef), you may have to score up to a very high standard, and impress popular restaurants with your dishes, if you want to even get credit for your work.
What does any of that have to do with majoring in something? A major is simply a concentration or focus of study. A person can pursue a major before any of the stuff that you're talking about even factors into the equation.

EDIT: Wait, do you think "major" is a rank or something, like in the military? It just occurred to me that maybe your familiarity with the term is completely different.

TheMadThinker
02-16-2011, 02:22 AM
What does any of that have to do with majoring in something? A major is simply a concentration or focus of study. A person can pursue a major before any of the stuff that you're talking about even factors into the equation.

EDIT: Wait, do you think "major" is a rank or something, like in the military? It just occurred to me that maybe your familiarity with the term is completely different.

Some countries you do not have the freedom to just major in anything you want. You have to test in a very high percentile to major in a specific field.

Kind of like medical school in the US, you have to really kick ass in college before any medical school will take you.

I think that is what he is getting at?

Iron Ape
02-16-2011, 02:47 AM
Some countries you do not have the freedom to just major in anything you want. You have to test in a very high percentile to major in a specific field.

Kind of like medical school in the US, you have to really kick ass in college before any medical school will take you.

That's actually pretty interesting, if that's the case. I'm not sure how I feel about having aptitude dictate one's future over wants and desires, though.

The Brown One
02-16-2011, 04:08 AM

Thats part of it, yep.

You see, we have to work really hard even in the first stage to getting a major, which over here, is getting an undergraduate degree. I think TMT also brought up a true fact.

Allison
02-16-2011, 04:28 AM
Thank you for the insight. I couldn't figure for the life of me what the FTW lingo meant.

http://i52.tinypic.com/209q8h3.gif

I do not speak internet speak.

Rated_R(ob)KO
02-22-2011, 05:01 AM
After last nights Monday Night Raw, everything is finally falling into place with just about 6 weeks left to promote the hell out of the event. Lets take a look at what we have so far:

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP:
(c) The Miz VS. John Cena

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP:*
(c) Edge VS. Alberto Del Rio (VS. Christian)

Triple H VS. Undertaker*
[Career VS. Streak/w Shawn Michaels As Special Guest Referee]

Jerry "The King" Lawler VS. Michael Cole

Trish Stratus & Kelly Kelly VS. Lay-Cool

CM Punk VS. Randy Orton

We still have room for possibly up to 4 more matches. We know they're starting the program between Sheamus and Daniel Bryan. And we also have the "Money In The Bank" for the event as well. Let the speculation begin as to whom else deserves a spot in The Mania. Any takers for match options?

* - Possibly involved.

namelessf3ar
02-22-2011, 05:37 AM
Grandest Stage Of Assholes

Nay_Than
02-22-2011, 06:07 AM
Grandest Stage Of Assholes

Still sore?

PrimusSucks
02-22-2011, 09:49 AM
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP:
(c) The Miz VS. John Cena

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP:*
(c) Edge VS. Alberto Del Rio (VS. Christian)

Triple H VS. Undertaker*
[Career VS. Streak/w Shawn Michaels As Special Guest Referee]
I imagine Kane will be involved here as well

Jerry "The King" Lawler VS. Michael Cole

Trish Stratus & Kelly Kelly VS. Lay-Cool

CM Punk VS. Randy Orton

Those are confirmed in my mind besides Lay-Cool vs Kelly and Trish, but it seems likely. From what I've noticed in the past years is that every superstar and diva has a match at Wrestlemania.

Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus(US Title) could be a great match, so I will put that down.

Kofi Kingston vs Drew McIntyre(IC Title) with McIntyre's great performance in the Elimination Chamber I think we all want to see this.

Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater vs David Otunga and Michael McGuillicutty(Tag Titles) We know Nexus vs Corre has to happen, and Gabriel/Slater already have the belts.

Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio

12 Man Money In The Bank
Alex Riley vs Evan Bourne vs John Morrison vs Mason Ryan vs R-Truth vs Ted Debiase vs Chris Masters vs Dolph Ziggler vs Ezekiel Jackson vs Jack Swagger vs Wade Barrett vs William Regal

Everyone else can be thrown into Battle Royals and such, I don't know how many more matches I can pull out of the roster.

Heels Have More Fun
02-22-2011, 10:20 AM
I think instead of a 12 man MITB, they'll stick with 8. William Regal probably won't be in it. Ezekiel Jackson and Mason Ryan would be on either side of the Corre/New Nexus match. Alex Riley won't be in it. Wade Barrett would be in a match against Big Show. Kane would be the eighth man.

HeelTurn
02-22-2011, 10:23 AM
The divas match doesnt look too good, even though I like Trish, I can see Sheamus/Bryan for the US title, maybe Barrett or Jackson vs Big Show.

Rated_R(ob)KO
02-22-2011, 10:26 AM
Or Barrett AND Jackson VS Big Show? That'd be pretty damn great.

HeelTurn
02-22-2011, 10:27 AM
Or Barrett AND Jackson VS Big Show? That'd be pretty damn great.

Good point, Show looks like hes capable of beating both by himself so Barrett and Jackson would even the odds.

namelessf3ar
02-22-2011, 10:27 AM
Great? That would suck. I want Nash vs Show at Mania not that 2 fake ass wrestlers

SaberToothTigerz
02-22-2011, 10:31 AM
Great? That would suck. I want Nash vs Show at Mania not that 2 fake ass wrestlers

nash can barely move

Rated_R(ob)KO
02-22-2011, 10:41 AM
nash can barely move

He's still butthurt about Sting. Don't worry. And yeah, Nash is beyond fossilized.

WWTNA Mark
02-22-2011, 10:44 AM
He's still butthurt about Sting. Don't worry. And yeah, Nash is beyond fossilized.

Nash could be good as a bodyguard for Corre but wrestle? Hell no.

mosdope
02-22-2011, 10:52 AM
I don't know if I see Sheamus/Daniel Bryan. I mean Sheamus just got beat by Mark Henry of all people lol. So far the card looks awesome and we'll see how it shapes out.

SaberToothTigerz
02-22-2011, 10:53 AM
I don't know if I see Sheamus/Daniel Bryan. I mean Sheamus just got beat by Mark Henry of all people lol. So far the card looks awesome and we'll see how it shapes out.

its a shame seeing sheamus loose but hopefully this wont drag long for him

evilash
02-22-2011, 12:01 PM
The most realistic card I could think of! Enjoy!

WRESTLEMANIA 27

WWE Championship
The Miz w/Alex Riley vs. John Cena

*John Cena defeats The Miz to become the new WWE Champion.
*Wrestlemania Guest Host Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson comes to the ring.
*New WWE Champion John Cena and The Rock come face-to-face, just as The Rock said would happen.
*The Miz and Alex Riley receive an Attitude Adjustment and Rock Bottom, respectively, after an attack on both John Cena and The Rock.
*The Rock and John Cena exchange words.
*John Cena challenges The Rock right then and there!
*As Wrestlemania Guest Host, The Rock makes the match to a huge ovation!

Leading to…

WWE Championship
John Cena vs. The Rock

Title-For-Title Match – The first time since Wrestlemania 6!
World Heavyweight Championship vs. Intercontinental Championship
Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio

Career vs. Streak
Triple H vs. The Undertaker
Special Guest Referee: 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Inductee: Shawn Michaels

Grudge Match
*The New Nexus banned from ringside!
Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

Colossal Tag Team Match
The Corre (Wade Barrett & Ezekiel Jackson) vs. Big Show & Diesel

Mask versus Mask
Rey Mysterio vs. “Dashing” Cody Rhodes

Jerry “The King” Lawler’s Wrestlemania Match!
No DQ Match
Jerry “The King” Lawler vs. Michael Cole w/Alex Riley
*Could possibly become a handicap match.

10-Man Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Jack Swagger vs. John Morrison vs. Mark Henry vs. R-Truth vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Evan Bourne

WWE United States Championship
Daniel Bryan vs. King Sheamus

WWE Tag Team Championship
Fatal-Four Way Tag Team Elimination Match
The Corre (Justin Gabriel/Heath Slater) vs. Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov w/Tamina vs. The Usos vs. New Nexus (David Otunga/Michael McGillicutty) w/Mason Ryan

Divas Tag Team Match
Trish Stratus & Kelly Kelly vs. Team LayCool w/Vickie Guerrero

Pre-Wrestlemania
15-Divas Battle Royal for the WWE Divas Championship
Participants: Eve Torres, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Michelle McCool, Layla, Gail Kim, Melina, Maryse, Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Tamina, Kaitlyn, Rosa Mendes
:)

Rich Cranium
02-22-2011, 12:11 PM
)Career vs. Streak
T

A)WWE Championship
John Cena vs. The Rock

B)Title-For-Title Match – The first time since Wrestlemania 6!
Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio

C)Divas Tag Team Match

Pre-Wrestlemania
D)15-Divas Battle Royal for the WWE Divas Championship
Participants: Eve Torres, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Michelle McCool, Layla, Gail Kim, Melina, Maryse, Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Tamina, Kaitlyn, Rosa Mendes

A) Dont see the Rock in a wrestling match
B)This is the match but IC vs. WHC? Nah, but that's my opinion which I don't want to influence yours so I digress!
C) Trish is wrestling?
D)Throw Kong into the mix!

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
02-22-2011, 12:25 PM
The most realistic card I could think of! Enjoy!

WRESTLEMANIA 27

WWE Championship
The Miz w/Alex Riley vs. John Cena

*John Cena defeats The Miz to become the new WWE Champion.
*Wrestlemania Guest Host Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson comes to the ring.
*New WWE Champion John Cena and The Rock come face-to-face, just as The Rock said would happen.
*The Miz and Alex Riley receive an Attitude Adjustment and Rock Bottom, respectively, after an attack on both John Cena and The Rock.
*The Rock and John Cena exchange words.
*John Cena challenges The Rock right then and there!
*As Wrestlemania Guest Host, The Rock makes the match to a huge ovation!

Leading to…

WWE Championship
John Cena vs. The Rock

Title-For-Title Match – The first time since Wrestlemania 6!
Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio

Career vs. Streak
Triple H vs. The Undertaker
Special Guest Referee: 2011 WWE Hall of Fame Inductee: Shawn Michaels

Grudge Match
*The New Nexus banned from ringside!
Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

Colossal Tag Team Match
The Corre (Wade Barrett & Ezekiel Jackson) vs. Big Show & Diesel

Mask versus Mask
Rey Mysterio vs. “Dashing” Cody Rhodes

Jerry “The King” Lawler’s Wrestlemania Match!
No DQ Match
Jerry “The King” Lawler vs. Michael Cole w/Alex Riley
*Could possibly become a handicap match.

10-Man Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Jack Swagger vs. John Morrison vs. Mark Henry vs. R-Truth vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Evan Bourne

WWE United States Championship
Daniel Bryan vs. King Sheamus

WWE Tag Team Championship
Fatal-Four Way Tag Team Elimination Match
The Corre (Justin Gabriel/Heath Slater) vs. Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov w/Tamina vs. The Usos vs. New Nexus (David Otunga/Michael McGillicutty) w/Mason Ryan

Divas Tag Team Match

Pre-Wrestlemania
15-Divas Battle Royal for the WWE Divas Championship

I llke your card. I don't know how realistic it is but it would make for a ppv that I would buy.

derrrr01
02-22-2011, 02:00 PM
i think mania will be good this year, but no nash.

TakerMania
02-22-2011, 02:21 PM
David Otanga's Wife : Grammy Winning Artist Jennifer Hudson singing America The Beautiful

Justin Bieber Perform for like 5 or 6 minutes and his GirlFriend Selena Golmez Shows up with Him

UnderTaker Vs Triple H
Special Guest Referee : Shwan Michaels

NO DQ WWE CHAMPIONSHIP Match
John Cena Vs The Miz

Enforcer : The Rock

TLC Intercontinintal & World Heavyweight Championships Match
EDGE Vs Christian Vs Alberto Del Rio

CM Punk Vs Randy Orton
No Holds Barred

Big Show vs Wade Barret w/ The New Nexus LEADED by KEVIN NASH !!

or Big show Vs Diesel

Trish Stratus and Kelly Kelly Vs Lay-Cool
LUMBERJILL MATCH

Daniel Brayen Vs Sheamus
United States Championship Match

Rey Mysterio Vs Cody Rhodes

10-man MITB match

Saiga
02-22-2011, 04:11 PM
WWE usually do a dark match battle royal before they go live. i'd like to see the battle royal live this year somewhere near the beginning of the show.

i also get the feeling that john morrison will be the next shelton benjamin when it comes to being in the money in the bank match. i hope he can just square off with christian just so they have a spot at Mania.

so far, the only matches i'm looking forward to watching are Randy Orton vs CM Punk & Triple H vs. Undertaker. The rest of the card don't look believeable that they'll 4-5 star matches.

Scottland
02-22-2011, 05:06 PM
Wrestlemania 27 Matches Confirmed:

(Side Note: The Rock will be all over this show, so expect him involved in many sitautions & events during the show not just one particular thing let alone it is known The Rock will get psychical at Mania in some capacity. So you can expect him in some sort of altercation possibly once or twice throughout the show. Also there is talk of a Vince/Rock altercation or segment during Mania.)

WWE Championship: The Miz vs. John Cena
(The Rock will be either a special guest ref., an enforcer or will enter into the picture at the end of the match. Either way, The Rock will be involved & truth be told, he needs to be because this isn't a money selling match by any means. It's a very weak title match.)

WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio
(This is another weak title match that doesn't have much going for it & something needs to be added possibly Christian (which would be good) to make this into something interesting because Del Rio really isn't much of a sell by any means.)

The Undertaker vs. Triple H
(This won't be a Streak vs. Career match but HBK will be involved for sure as the special guest ref. & you can probably expect some sort of twist involved.)

Randy Orton vs. CM Punk
(This match will have some sort of stipulation involved possibly a No Holds Barred ruling for sure let alone I think this match could be a showstopping match as the fans really seem to be into the storyline let alone I always thought Orton/Punk would be a great match up especially with Orton being the most over face & Punk being the most over heel.)

Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole
(This will probably be so-bad-it's-good-type match simply because Cole is going to make himself look like an ass. Expect Alex Riley to get involved in some capacity.)

Expected Matches:

Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio
(This match will have some sort of stipulation involved to write off Mysterio for awhile as he's dealing injury issues.)

Wade Barrett/Big Zeke vs. Big Show
(This match will either have Barrett or Jackson facing Big Show. As it seems WWE may be leading towards a Big Show vs. Big Zeke match as the way things are going and being led. Now there is a long shot of a tag match having Barrett & Jackson vs. Big Show & a mystery partner [possibly Diesel simply because of the incident with the two.])

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan
(This match maybe just tossed into the cards just as a time killer really as neither man is really getting any kind of push but this could be a United States Championship match which would be nice to see at Mania since the US Title & the IC Title just don't get the spotlight anymore.)

The Money In The Bank
(This match will happen as you can expect names such as Kane, Morrison, Barrett (pending), Christian (pending), Kingston, McIntyre, R-Truth & so forth to be participating in the match. An IC Title match is slim as the IC Title just doesn't get much spotlight on it anymore & has only been put up into a match once in the past 6 years.)

Tag Team Title Match
(This match will probably have something to do with the New Nexus & The Corre as WWE has big plans for that storyline to occur & go through the summer.)

Woman's Match
(Right now, speculation is Kelly Kelly & Trish Stratus vs. Lay-Cool but it's just speculation. As for Awesome Kong? WWE doesn't know yet if she will debut during Mania or after so she is really a major question mark at the moment.)

TheAttitudeEra_25
02-22-2011, 08:44 PM
United States Championship Match
Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus

WWE Championship Match
The Miz (c) vs John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Edge (c) vs Alberto Del Rio

Streak vs Career Match (Special Guest Referee: Shawn Michaels)
The Undertaker vs Triple H

CM Punk vs Randy Orton

Loser Leaves Raw Match
Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole

Rey Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes

Ezekiel Jackson & Wade Barrett vs Big Show & Diesel

John Morrison vs Dolph Ziggler (Doubt this will happen, but Dolph got fired from Smackdown so I could see him coming to Raw and attacking Morrison. They are two huge stars on the rise and this could be a great fued, plus it could be a show stealer. Another possibilty is to have Morrisons long time buddy R Truth turn heel and have a Morrison-Truth match at Mania.)

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Kingston vs Bourne vs Christian vs Gabriel vs Mcintyre vs Swagger vs Kane vs Dibiase vs Truth
(Also they could take either Gabriel or Dibiase or both out of the match and insert Morrison and Ziggler)

Divas Lumberjill Match
Kelly Kelly & Trish Stratus vs LayCool

Please Reply and tell me what you think. Also what do you predict for WrestleMania?

welch421
02-22-2011, 09:29 PM
You Should be a writer. Morrison vs Ziggler Wuld be great to watch and same HHH Vs Taker. I wuld even want to watch that Divas Match

Hesterica
02-22-2011, 09:41 PM
That's a good card. Nice mix of old and new.

The New Guy
02-22-2011, 09:43 PM
Cool card. Here its mine:

WWE Title Match: John Cena vs The Miz (With the Rock as a special guest referee)
World Heavyweight Match: Edge vs Alberto del Rio vs Christian
Triple H vs Undertaker
CM Punk vs Randy Orton (The Nexus as lumberjacks)
Trish Stratus and Kelly Kelly vs Laycool
Michael Cole vs Jerry Lawler
Big Show and Diesel vs The Corre
MITB (John Morrison vs Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus vs R Truth vs Jack Swagger vs Drew McIntyre vs Kane)
Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio (This could be a Hair vs Mask or a Mask vs Mask)

Rich Cranium
02-22-2011, 09:55 PM
Cool card. Here its mine:

WWE Title Match: John Cena vs The Miz (With the Rock as a special guest referee)
World Heavyweight Match: Edge vs Alberto del Rio vs Christian
Triple H vs Undertaker
CM Punk vs Randy Orton (The Nexus as lumberjacks)
Trish Stratus and Kelly Kelly vs Laycool
Michael Cole vs Jerry Lawler
Big Show and Diesel vs The Corre
MITB (John Morrison vs Dolph Ziggler vs Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus vs R Truth vs Jack Swagger vs Drew McIntyre vs Kane)
Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio (This could be a Hair vs Mask or a Mask vs Mask)

Sounds good but why Nexus as lumberjacks? Wouldn't that be unfair to Orton?

The New Guy
02-22-2011, 10:26 PM

Sure but last year it was a triple thread (A handicap) Between orton, rhodes and dibiase. And still Randy won.
Besides yhe whole Corre/Nexus thing wouldn't work. Is booking 101 "no heel vs heel matches". And there's not enough time for a face turn at this point, so nexus as lumberjacks is the only way I can see them at 'mania.
But I'm open to change it if somebody convince me :)

PrimusSucks
02-22-2011, 10:32 PM
Sure but last year it was a triple thread (A handicap) Between orton, rhodes and dibiase. And still Randy won.
Besides yhe whole Corre/Nexus thing wouldn't work. Is booking 101 "no heel vs heel matches". And there's not enough time for a face turn at this point, so nexus as lumberjacks is the only way I can see them at 'mania.
But I'm open to change it if somebody convince me :)

CM Punk gets cheered by half the crowd so I don't see why it couldn't work, if there is beef make stew.

Trips88
02-22-2011, 10:34 PM

Yea that's the point of the whole nexus angle in the first place.

The New Guy
02-22-2011, 10:38 PM
Yea that's the point of the whole nexus angle in the first place.

Exactly!!!! You korean genious!!! :)

SevenCagedTigers
02-22-2011, 10:45 PM
Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Kingston vs Bourne vs Christian vs Gabriel vs Mcintyre vs Swagger vs Kane vs Dibiase vs Truth
(Also they could take either Gabriel or Dibiase or both out of the match and insert Morrison and Ziggler)

Swagger, Dibiase, and Truth have been on such hot losing streaks that it would be hardly credible to even give them spots at Wrestlemania. I don't see much changing over the course of the next 6 weeks that can sufficiently make any of those viable candidates to be Money in the Bank Winners, let alone Heavyweight Champion contenders.

Also, the idea of putting either Christian or Bourne in such a high profile match after being absent from television for so long also seems somehow wrong. I know that both those guys can perform, but I just see the spots going to people who have been on television lately.

SDR
02-22-2011, 11:43 PM
Who is watching NXT and to those that are, wouldn't a Battle Royal be a good way for former NXT Rookies (that aren't tied to a major storyline or title) to have an opportunity at WrestleMania? It could be an opening match or go back to the days of a pay-per-view free for all. And what if Brodus Clay wins next week, will he and Ricardo Rodriguez be a tag team?

The Brown One
02-23-2011, 12:07 AM
I made a card like this a while back, and it looks like the matches are very similar/haven't changed. The only ones that could be different is the Divas match-Lumberjill or Kelly/Trish(if she chooses to return to the ring), and the contestants in the MITB match.

The Brown One
02-23-2011, 12:26 AM
Who is watching NXT and to those that are, wouldn't a Battle Royal be a good way for former NXT Rookies (that aren't tied to a major storyline or title) to have an opportunity at WrestleMania? It could be an opening match or go back to the days of a pay-per-view free for all. And what if Brodus Clay wins next week, will he and Ricardo Rodriguez be a tag team?

I'd rather not have a match with rookies at the grandest stage of them all. And I'm confused as to why Ricardo is Brodus' pro. Wasn't ADR his pro before? What happened to change that?

CMhuw24
02-23-2011, 01:39 AM
Hmm its a nice idea, but the crowd would be dead, and they only actul face thats come out of NXT and still in WWE is Daniel Bryan, while the rest are all heels.
Also if all the rookies where in it, Wade Barret would have to win, or his push is crushed.

Kashdinero
02-23-2011, 02:42 AM
More chance of seeing Sting Vs The Undertaker Vs HHH in a triple threat for the reinstated WCW hardcore championship with Norman Smiley as special guest referee :)

Saiga
02-23-2011, 03:07 AM
i'd rather watch awesome kong do a dance off instead....

CMhuw24
02-23-2011, 06:09 AM
i'd rather watch awesome kong do a dance off instead....

That may aswell be main event...

AgeoftheFallguy
02-23-2011, 08:37 AM
While I'm prob one of the few people to watch every episode of NXT and for the most part really love it I dont think this will happen. Not enough people prob know who any one would be unless they have been on Raw and such. BTW Brotus has him as his pro because he wanted Del rio but they dont want him on NXT anymore because of his major push i'm sure. to toss delrio into the tag mix with brotus would be usless push for him and prob brotus because he would most likely overshadow him. And there have been some great babyface guys this season in bateman and the other guy, percy watson has been getting some dark match wins Ive read so they are not all heels in NXT.

Stinger187
02-23-2011, 09:01 AM
Sheamus almost took out Daniel Bryan on MNR, it was a great moment for the both of them! I pray creative makes something of this and it wasn't just filler! I could see a great back and forth between the Two leading to a US title bout at WM and Bryan loosing, ans Sheamus doing something evil to Gail and Bryan unleashing on him in the weeks to come! This could be good for both of them Sheamus could gave more cred to Bryan, and put him over and it could be a great story line!:cool:

Azazel
02-23-2011, 09:36 AM
One word:"Agreed"

Snair
02-23-2011, 10:01 AM
It should be a grudge match with some interesting stipulation.

SDR
02-23-2011, 10:17 AM
More chance of seeing Sting Vs The Undertaker Vs HHH in a triple threat for the reinstated WCW hardcore championship with Norman Smiley as special guest referee Kashdinero, is that a no chance in hell for a ppv free for all? I think it used to be on Sunday Night Heat, it was like a dark match that would run while announcers would hype the event.

I just see this as a good way to give that youth movement inspiration... Wade Barrett, in my opinion is tied to a major storyline and as champions Justin Gabriel/Heath Slater should defend their titles against Brodus Clay/Ricardo Rodriguez and Daniel Bryan looks like he is going to face Sheamus.

Last night on NXT when it was mentioned that the winner of season 4 and their pro would get a title shot, Ricardo pointed to himself... like that's me, l'm the man. So if Brodus wins, they could create a story line where Ricardo trains for a month and then turns into Chimera! and that team would raise the tag team bar. And you do know that.

PrimusSucks
02-23-2011, 10:48 AM
If Sheamus' matches with John Morrison are any indication of how good Sheamus really is then I am all for a Sheamus/Bryan fued and Pay-Per-View match, especially at Mania, I bet it could be a show stealing match even. I would like to see a 20+ minute match out of them, could easily be a 5 star.

Also I can see the crowd getting behind this, Bryan is surprisingly over as a face, and Sheamus is one of the most hated heels in the company right now, throw little innocent Gail Kim into this and we have a great rivalry, give them both some mic time as well because I enjoy both men on the mic.

sporty
02-23-2011, 11:38 AM
2 out of 3 falls match will be great
OR like this match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4x7Qe5DPU8

Grind_Bastard
02-23-2011, 11:50 AM
2 out of 3 falls match will be great
OR like this match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4x7Qe5DPU8

Yep, but to the second I'll add Submissions Count Anywhere.

Stinger187
02-23-2011, 12:00 PM
Oh here it is I wondered what the mods did with my thread! Thanks guys didn't know there was a thread like this!

thejman93
02-23-2011, 12:05 PM
I'm gonna keep an updated WM27 card as my sig up until the big show.

TheMiz
02-28-2011, 06:17 AM
Ok Guys i been thinking about what will happen with Edge at Mania and heres what i predict.

Christian Wins the Money in the bank in the opening match at wrestlemania.

Ok world title match
Everyone thinks del rio is winning , but edge hits the spear beats del rio ( maybe sum people wont be happy with this)
edge is celebrating and then hits christian music comes down with a ref cashes in on his "brother" new world champion

then maybe hel continue a feud with both & maybe del rio takes the title from him at a later ppv since they both have historY?

alexrules01
02-28-2011, 06:45 AM
I would much prefer to see Del Rio and Edge come out, and there names are announced. The ref is about to start the match, when someones runs in and whispers to the ref something. The ref goes to the announcer and tells him theres been a change of plan. The announcer says there has been a last minute change to the match. Del Rio and Edge look puzzled for a short break, then Christians music hits. The triple Threat, which Christians wins. I believe Del Rio should wait a bit longer, and can give Edge some time to maybe take a back seat, relax a little and have Christian as the main man on Smackdown!

SaberToothTigerz
02-28-2011, 06:47 AM
christian wont even be at mania this year

Lowki
02-28-2011, 07:39 AM
Edge has pitched numerous ideas for him and christian to have a fued but Vince was having none of it (apparantly). Christian still isn't even cleared to wrestle.

jethro
02-28-2011, 07:56 AM
I'm sure Ricardo will insert himself during the match,or Christian will be on Edge side to make sure Ricardo not interfere.

Edge made a history for being the first wrestler to successfully defend his championship title at Elimination chamber,and I think he'll retain at wrestlemania as well.

The Red Ryda
02-28-2011, 08:53 AM
I'm sure Ricardo will insert himself during the match,or Christian will be on Edge side to make sure Ricardo not interfere.

Edge made a history for being the first wrestler to successfully defend his championship title at Elimination chamber,and I think he'll retain at wrestlemania as well.

they had edge make history at ec cause del rio gonna make history at wm

Automatic
02-28-2011, 09:06 AM
That's way too predictable, if they would do that I would facepalm...

Roy
02-28-2011, 09:07 AM
Del Rio is gonna win and have a long title run. For sure. :/ Mark my words!

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-28-2011, 10:29 AM
Dare I wish. Christian as world Champion!
Wait a minute. There are a dozen black SUV's pulling up to my house. Helicopters are hovering. Guys in full tactical gear are swing down to my roof with assault rifles. Suited men with shades and ear pieces are approaching my door. They stuck a needle in my girlfriends neck. She passes out. WTF? They shot my dog!? A black bag is put over my head as I am handcuffed put in back seat and house is burt to the ground.
If you get it . Awesome. If you don't . Sorry

Tcarms920
02-28-2011, 11:32 AM
Edge made a history for being the first wrestler to successfully defend his championship title at Elimination chamber.

thats wrong in 06 cena did it at new years revolution and triple h in 03 at summer slam

bcfccalum
02-28-2011, 11:41 AM
thats wrong in 06 cena did it at new years revolution and triple h in 03 at summer slam

thats what i thought but John Cena lost minutes later due to edge cashing in MITB, unless it means at an actual EC match at the actual EC ppv :S

tshizzy34
02-28-2011, 11:47 AM
I would much prefer to see Del Rio and Edge come out, and there names are announced. The ref is about to start the match, when someones runs in and whispers to the ref something. The ref goes to the announcer and tells him theres been a change of plan. The announcer says there has been a last minute change to the match. Del Rio and Edge look puzzled for a short break, then Christians music hits. The triple Threat, which Christians wins. I believe Del Rio should wait a bit longer, and can give Edge some time to maybe take a back seat, relax a little and have Christian as the main man on Smackdown!

Man I really like this idea as I think it would be a nice change of pace. I also wouldn't mind just having Christian come out to take care of Ricardo when and if he tries to interfere with Edge. The only problem with this, although I hate to say it, but I think they are gonna have Del Rio win the belt but I really hope not.

thejman93
02-28-2011, 11:57 AM
I really hope Edge doesn't retain; Both ADR and Christian are better options as WHC than Edge.

ELNIOJR
02-28-2011, 12:23 PM
The only problem with this, although I hate to say it, but I think they are gonna have Del Rio win the belt but I really hope not.

I guess...YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT :D

jethro
02-28-2011, 12:26 PM
Christian insert himself in championship title picture without any build up? come on...the only thing going through Christian's mind right now is revenge.

SilverGhost
02-28-2011, 12:32 PM
Christian insert himself in championship title picture without any build up? come on...the only thing going through Christian's mind right now is revenge.

That can change.

Revenge would be sweet for Christian...if its played nicely.

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-28-2011, 12:53 PM
Insert Christian to Title wouldn't make sense? Why not? TNA did it with Sting and no one seems to mind.

Rich Cranium
02-28-2011, 12:56 PM
Insert Christian to Title wouldn't make sense? Why not? TNA did it with Sting and no one seems to mind.

I wouldn't compare WWE to TNA.

The New Guy
02-28-2011, 01:12 PM
I lost all hope in seeing Christian in the WHC match.
He will probably interfere in the match in behalf of Edge but that is all.

With that said, I hope ADR wins. The guy is pure gold, this is one of the best heels WWE have right now, the guy can wrestle, the guy can speak, the guy pretty much does it all (but you already knew that)

Mikeyboy7777777
02-28-2011, 04:06 PM
Dare I wish. Christian as world Champion!
Wait a minute. There are a dozen black SUV's pulling up to my house. Helicopters are hovering. Guys in full tactical gear are swing down to my roof with assault rifles. Suited men with shades and ear pieces are approaching my door. They stuck a needle in my girlfriends neck. She passes out. WTF? They shot my dog!? A black bag is put over my head as I am handcuffed put in back seat and house is burt to the ground.
If you get it . Awesome. If you don't . Sorry
THEY SHOT YOUR DOG:O nah kidding i get it, it does feel like that everytime someone brings that up though wwe will fuck up the feud i waited the longest for i just know it

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-28-2011, 04:45 PM
Seriously. That was one of the last great things TNA did. Was lsiten to WWE fans and give us what we wanted. I have a blog up, guess I'm not allowed to start a thread, so someone else do it for me.
What if Vince hired fans? We could make that business. We aren't perfect, we don't know the ins and outs of the company or the fine details. But we do know the product better than anybody, because we pay for it. Vince, listen to us. Let us help you. Instruct your writers to read these sheets and present the ideas at creative meetings. Christian winning could do rediculous amounts of $business$ for you Vinnie. Merchandising, figures. Parents would embrace him and teach their kids too as well. Money money yeah yeah. You don't have to lean on Cena until he crumbles or is out of action, then what? Hmmmmmmm, Mr. smarty pants? What will you do then. Beef up your support eliment, not just with guys YOU think will work, but with guys we want. You should have scripts with 5 different directions possible at any given moment in case of crisis. Sorry I'm ranting.

SESAfro
02-28-2011, 04:47 PM
Why are you guys so optimistic about Christian being involved in WrestleMania? He might have earned the title shot but he wouldn't suite being a champion, just like the Miz. Just have Del Rio win and have Edge sit back for a while.

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-28-2011, 05:04 PM
Because I sat back and watched Jake Roberts never become an I.C. Champ. Because Piper never was WWF champ. Because Perfect and Rude and Davey Boy were never WWF champs. Because Bob Holly was never I.C. Champ.
There hasn't been a world champ that people popped for like they would if he won it. There are others, but we want him. Both Hardy's becam world champs, well ECW anyway in matts case. We all know he's being punished for going to TNA. Vince listens to the pop Booker and Nash got, but what? Ignore Christians? I can't think of a bigger under dog that would be more over than him. Except JoMo but that doesn't even have the build up of Christian

SESAfro
02-28-2011, 05:13 PM
Because Bob Holly was never I.C. Champ.
Sorry, but he was.

I wouldn't mind Christian win the WHC, but not at Mania. I, if WWE lets him, rather have him win at Night of Champions or SummerSlam even. Just don't think he would get it so soon after his comeback.

Steve Austin
02-28-2011, 05:21 PM
It should happen Christian deserves a world title and it would make the Edge vs Alberto Del Rio match much better but you already knew that....

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-28-2011, 06:19 PM
SESAfro.....
I know he technically won it for about a minute from Double J. And then promptly lost it. Like Slaughter beat Flair for NWA title but neither shows in record books. That's what I'm reffering to.
Everyone on this site has to correct every single little typing error and prove that they are all superior to each other on wrestling knowledge. Can't we all just be fans?

Steve Austin
02-28-2011, 06:20 PM
Sorry, but he was.

Holly's WWF Intercontinental Championship reign is not officially recognised by WWE.

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-28-2011, 06:24 PM
Thank you Austin. Loved you in The Longest Yard!! Props yo!!

SESAfro
02-28-2011, 07:04 PM
Holly's WWF Intercontinental Championship reign is not officially recognised by WWE.
Hmm. I didn't know that.

It never was about wrestling knowledge Perfect. We are fans first.

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-28-2011, 07:36 PM
Good stuff Afro. I like your style

SaberToothTigerz
02-28-2011, 07:37 PM
Good stuff Afro. I like your style

why are u replying to everyone on this post without using the quote button?

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-28-2011, 07:55 PM
Here we go. Please educate me o great one. What else am I doing that bothers you?
I don't use them because as a reader I hate them.
Excus me. Gotta go slit my wrists out of embarassment. F'n christ man. Thats all i get on here is ' you didnt spell that right' you didnt do this you shouldnt do that. Blah blah blah. Use this quote ' eff off'

SaberToothTigerz
02-28-2011, 07:58 PM
Here we go. Please educate me o great one. What else am I doing that bothers you?
I don't use them because as a reader I hate them.
Excus me. Gotta go slit my wrists out of embarassment. F'n christ man. Thats all i get on here is ' you didnt spell that right' you didnt do this you shouldnt do that. Blah blah blah. Use this quote ' eff off'

hey calm down i didnt judged u for not using it
i just wondered its not mandatory ok?
i found myself in situations like urs in other forums, hence the reason why i hate them bcuz of the strict rules and how easily u break a stupid rule and no one questions about it or he/she will get banned
all im saying is u are replying to every post everyone makes even if its not a response to u and i just found that intriguing

Absolutely PERFECT!
02-28-2011, 08:04 PM
Now I feel bad for taking my frustration with how critical this forum is out on you. I use others comments to generalize mine. If its specific ill use their name. Mainly CUZ THEY SEEM 2 NEED 2 NITPIK TYPING AND PUNCTUATION AND SO ON. SORRY.

FutureEyes
02-28-2011, 08:21 PM
I'm sick of seeing Chistian be edge's butt buddy on t.v., they should have him cost edge the title at wrestlemania if anything, then have him feud with edge for 2-3 months & eventually win that fued to get him in the top card picture, after that he can fight for the title.

Trips88
03-01-2011, 02:37 AM
I still want ADR to win clean at Maina. I'm a huge Edge mark but I think it's time to change it up a little and ADR is really talented.

The Brown One
03-01-2011, 03:36 AM
I'm sick of seeing Chistian be edge's butt buddy on t.v., they should have him cost edge the title at wrestlemania if anything, then have him feud with edge for 2-3 months & eventually win that fued to get him in the top card picture, after that he can fight for the title.

Its usually Edge that does something surprising like that. He would act innocent, and like he was a face, and then suddenly become a heel and win the world title. I can see that happening again, and wouldn't mind it.

thedag
03-01-2011, 04:19 AM
Ok Guys i been thinking about what will happen with Edge at Mania and heres what i predict.

Christian Wins the Money in the bank in the opening match at wrestlemania.

Ok world title match
Everyone thinks del rio is winning , but edge hits the spear beats del rio ( maybe sum people wont be happy with this)
edge is celebrating and then hits christian music comes down with a ref cashes in on his "brother" new world champion

then maybe hel continue a feud with both & maybe del rio takes the title from him at a later ppv since they both have historY?

they aren't brothers.

The Brown One
03-01-2011, 04:35 AM
they aren't brothers.

Thats why he put it in "----".

Lance Storm
03-01-2011, 11:32 AM
I'm definitely not satisfied with just Edge vs. ADR. I would love a triple threat or fatal 4 way.

The Red Ryda
03-06-2011, 02:28 PM
best thing ever! cena loses at wm rock comes out and rock bottom ppls elbow and then.....the glass breaks stone cold runs out double finger to rock stunner on rock!!!!! best way 2 end WM! or at least the cena miz match cause taker n hhh will take the main event! well what do you's think?????

Robstar
03-06-2011, 02:41 PM
I think this is a sure candidate to be merged with the official Wrestlemania thread. Just a random thought and not really worth a thread don't ya think?

Leggo
03-06-2011, 02:44 PM
Yeah nice idea... I think everyone in the locker room should come down and use their finisher on cena. Wishful thinking

Scottland
03-06-2011, 02:45 PM
First off, why would Austin do a stunner to Rock? There is no point to it. It would be better to see Austin put a stunner on Miz (especially if Miz does something this week to Austin on RAW) & Rock laying the Rock Bottom on Cena & to make things a little nicer. Rock lays the People Elbow down on Cena. At the end of WM, you just have Rock & Austin in the ring as they have a beer bash to celebrate. Wishful thinking I guess.

The Red Ryda
03-06-2011, 09:43 PM
First off, why would Austin do a stunner to Rock? There is no point to it. It would be better to see Austin put a stunner on Miz (especially if Miz does something this week to Austin on RAW) & Rock laying the Rock Bottom on Cena & to make things a little nicer. Rock lays the People Elbow down on Cena. At the end of WM, you just have Rock & Austin in the ring as they have a beer bash to celebrate. Wishful thinking I guess.

b/c we know the rock is a bullshitter hes gone after mania and hes dont love the biz like he say he does so have him bet cena and then have austin beat rock to make every1 happy! cause every1 loves austin!

steveorton
03-06-2011, 10:50 PM
I just can't for Wrestlemania, I'm jus sayin...

Scottland
03-06-2011, 11:21 PM
b/c we know the rock is a bullshitter hes gone after mania and hes dont love the biz like he say he does so have him bet cena and then have austin beat rock to make every1 happy! cause every1 loves austin!

The Rock wasn't coming back to stay full-time. What were people expecting? Him to stay full-time? Come on, don't be foolish & let's get real here. Rock will do special appearances like Austin does. I don't think we will have to wait another 7 years to see Rock again in the WWE. Truthfully though, does anyone really have the right to make such judgment on what Rock truly feels about the biz. Personally, people that like to bash The Rock for leaving the WWE 7 years ago are just bitter individuals just because he wanted to try other avenues for his career but the funny thing is those same people were jumping out of their seats when he cameback.

P.S. I don't agree with your finish by any means simply because of your reasoning for it for one.

The Red Ryda
03-06-2011, 11:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yK0tCki_0c

and did u read the rocks book the only reason he join wwe was because he couldnt be in nfl because of an injury

No one faults Rock for his success. People fault him for lying about loving wrestling. It's bullshit. And I'm not talking about leaving for seven years. I'm going all the way back to 2001. The MINUTE, no, the SECOND he had the chance to run away and make a movie, he did. Then he made another and another and he left wrestling. Then he did interviews running it down. That is why Rock gets so much shit. Plus, if Cena, HHH, Orton, Edge, and DiBiase can go make movies and only miss weekend house shows, why couldn't Rock? He chose to be a movie star over a wrestler. He chased more money and more fame. To quote another icon, that's the bottom line...because Stone Cold Said So.

Scottland
03-07-2011, 01:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yK0tCki_0c

and did u read the rocks book the only reason he join wwe was because he couldnt be in nfl because of an injury

No one faults Rock for his success. People fault him for lying about loving wrestling. It's bullshit. And I'm not talking about leaving for seven years. I'm going all the way back to 2001. The MINUTE, no, the SECOND he had the chance to run away and make a movie, he did. Then he made another and another and he left wrestling. Then he did interviews running it down. That is why Rock gets so much shit. Plus, if Cena, HHH, Orton, Edge, and DiBiase can go make movies and only miss weekend house shows, why couldn't Rock? He chose to be a movie star over a wrestler. He chased more money and more fame. To quote another icon, that's the bottom line...because Stone Cold Said So.

First off, everyone knows about his football career & how that turned out. His family especially his father never wanted him to be in wrestling. Second off, how can you blame the guy for leaving for making films instead of wrestling? It's easier on his body, far less travel, he makes more money & fame? Well, that just comes with the territory. I don't see why not to leave WWE when he did. By the time Rock was starting to do films he had already accomplished everything that could be accomplished in WWE. There was nothing left for him to prove in wrestling. Why stay just to hurt your body more? It doesn't make sense in any shape or form. A new door was opened to Rock & he took the oppritunity. All of those guys you have named have all had serious injuries while Rock stayed healthy. None of those guys have been given the real oppritunity to really become a full-fledge actor in the way Rock did (I think jealously has played key into the dislike). Also, none of those guys other then Triple H (who did one small role) have done anything outside of WWE Films (which is a B-level production company). It's not like Hollywood is calling for those guys you named either to become film stars. Again, it just come down to certain fans being bitter & only thinking of themselves while Rock was thinking of his well-being first off & then also thinking of what he could do next especially since he accomplished everything in wrestling & he chose to become an actor. People just need to get over it.

The Red Ryda
03-07-2011, 02:54 AM
dude i agree wit u im just sayin.....look im a rock fan but he didnt have 2 down talk wrestling and then come back and say he loves it as much as he does plz tell me tht u somewhat agree with me???

jethro
03-07-2011, 03:26 AM
I wonder which match will main event this year wrestlemania,I don't think Triple H vs Taker is a worthy main event compare to HBK vs Taker so left Cena vs Miz and Del Rio vs Edge.And between this 2 matches I think Cena vs Miz will get the most crowd reaction,dual chant or any form of chant,but Del Rio won the Royal Rumble and normally RR winner suppose to main eventing wrestlemania.

Scottland
03-07-2011, 03:26 PM
dude i agree wit u im just sayin.....look im a rock fan but he didnt have 2 down talk wrestling and then come back and say he loves it as much as he does plz tell me tht u somewhat agree with me???

Dude, I do agree that Rock did "down play" (I guess you can say it that way) wrestling in the past but I would say though, he did that mainly just to get the whole "I'm a wrestler wanting to be an actor" persona off him. He wanted to be an out-and-out professional actor which is respectable as he's trying to seperate the two fields. Yes, Rock did "down play" wrestling but the man never bad mouth wrestling or the WWE. I think to some extents the whole situation has been over-dramatized to some extent. I can't judge if he loves wrestling as much or as little but it is what it is. I think what most people have a problem with was why he stayed away for 7 years. Even closer friends or associates of The Rock such as Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Steve Austin & so forth always wondered that as well.

P.S. Personally, John Cena should be happy The Rock left when he did because if he didn't leave? Cena wouldn't be the "star" he is today in wrestling. But I think Cena to some extent was sticking up for the fans who supported Rock for him not showing up in 7 years.

cubco
03-07-2011, 03:44 PM
WrestleMania!!!!!

There is still time to add Christian into the triple threat match at Mania. With the whole Edge/Ziggler/McIntyre/KellyKelly stuff recently, I dont know how that is going to pan out. Ziggler and McIntyre are going to be two of the biggest stars in the future, keeping them off of the card is quite stupid. The MITB is rumoured to not be on the card, so they can't fit in there. The only way they could do it is Ziggler and Vickie somehow come back and blame it all on Kelly Kelly instead of Edge, McIntyre sticks up for Kelly and turns face and then faces off with Ziggler at Mania. But I think that it would be a longshot.

Mysterio vs Rhodes is looking very likely to happen.

Also Big Show vs Zeke or Barrett. The way things looked on SmackDown the other day is that Kane is turning face again for the millionth time. Perhaps it is going to be Big Show, Kane, Diesel and someone else vs The Corre. I dont know where they are going with this because Show and Diesel are rumoured to be involved in something and now with the Kane stuff it puts it all up in smoke.

I dont think the Nexus vs Corre match for tag titles will happen. Maybe if the tag titles are defended, it could be against Morrison/Truth, like last year.

I hope that Bryan vs Sheamus happens for the US title too, but Sheamus needs the win more. However, I can see Sheamus having a match with HHH at Extreme Rules, so im not too sure what will happen there.

I want Kofi to defend the title too. At first i thought maybe Swagger, but he is involved with the Cole/Lawler stuff. So all I can think of is a Corre member that isn't in a match to face him. Or perhaps maybe Chavo? But I dunno.

The Red Ryda
03-07-2011, 04:28 PM
Dude, I do agree that Rock did "down play" (I guess you can say it that way) wrestling in the past but I would say though, he did that mainly just to get the whole "I'm a wrestler wanting to be an actor" persona off him. He wanted to be an out-and-out professional actor which is respectable as he's trying to seperate the two fields. Yes, Rock did "down play" wrestling but the man never bad mouth wrestling or the WWE. I think to some extents the whole situation has been over-dramatized to some extent. I can't judge if he loves wrestling as much or as little but it is what it is. I think what most people have a problem with was why he stayed away for 7 years. Even closer friends or associates of The Rock such as Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Steve Austin & so forth always wondered that as well.

P.S. Personally, John Cena should be happy The Rock left when he did because if he didn't leave? Cena wouldn't be the "star" he is today in wrestling. But I think Cena to some extent was sticking up for the fans who supported Rock for him not showing up in 7 years.

THANK YOU I TOTALLY AGREE!

http://yfrog.com/gy20ootj

Trips88
03-07-2011, 07:16 PM
Exactly!!!! You korean genious!!! :)

lol Well I do what I can. I'm not Korean though, I'm in the Army and stationed in Korea lol.

thejman93
03-07-2011, 07:20 PM
lol Well I do what I can. I'm not Korean though, I'm in the Army and stationed in Korea lol.

Lot of military men around here... I thank all of you for your service. :)

Trips88
03-07-2011, 09:01 PM
Lot of military men around here... I thank all of you for your service. :)

I'm more than happy to serve :)
Plus we get to see at the PPV's for free over here so that's a pretty cool perk lol

TheBoogeyMan
03-08-2011, 08:29 AM
WWE is doing all they can do to get this watered down wrestlemania to draw viewers in.

1. The Rock
2. Stone Cold.
3. Triple H vs Undertaker (I personally wouldve wanted to see taker fight someone else)
4. Jerry Lawler's 1st WM match
5. No Money in the bank ladder match
6. The Miz as champion
7. Edge vs Alberto (career midcarder) DelRio....BORING
8. Any Diva match = run to the concession stand
9. Sheamus vs Bryan Danielson (Probably the only bright spot on the whole card....If they take it to WM that is

All in all.....this is a lackluster WM, and I seriously hope it flops badly, and VKM rethinks how he puts next years product on.....this is going to be one of the worst WM's in a long long time.

thejman93
03-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Since King and Cole will be busy with each other I think JR should come in and do the play by play but my question to you guys is who would you like to see do color commentary?

Rich Cranium
03-08-2011, 11:22 AM
I would love to hear JR's voice at WM! Why not, they are bringing back a lot of people who all wrestled under the original voice of the WWE.

Bodom
03-08-2011, 11:38 AM
I'm still casting my ballot to have the GM Macbook call a match.

Rich Cranium
03-08-2011, 11:43 AM
I'm still casting my ballot to have the GM Macbook call a match.

Notice they don't even hide the fact from the camera that there is a piece of paper on the keyboard?

Leggo
03-08-2011, 03:09 PM
Just wondering what the max capicity will be for WM at the georgia dome...

Any ideas?:confused:

Scottland
03-08-2011, 03:10 PM
WWE is doing all they can do to get this watered down wrestlemania to draw viewers in.

1. The Rock
2. Stone Cold.
3. Triple H vs Undertaker (I personally wouldve wanted to see taker fight someone else)
6. The Miz as champion
9. Sheamus vs Bryan Danielson (Probably the only bright spot on the whole card....If they take it to WM that is

All in all.....this is a lackluster WM, and I seriously hope it flops badly, and VKM rethinks how he puts next years product on.....this is going to be one of the worst WM's in a long long time.

Well, having The Rock & Stone Cold on...highly doubt Wrestlemania is going to flop by any means. Actually, I've heard so many non-wrestling fans thinking of ordering especially since The Rock's return. One of the worst Wrestlemania programs in a long time? Have you watched just the last two Wrestlemania programs? Both times the only thing that was worth watching was Taker vs. HBK. Sorry dude, but I think you are a little misguided in what you are saying. Granted, the title matches are not that great by any means. Cena/Miz match up would be a complete dud if it wasn't for The Rock being involved & Edge/Del Rio match up is looking to be a highly forgettable match up. But HHH/Taker & Orton/Punk look to be solid & possible showstealers let alone The Rock is going to be involved in some sort of altercation at Wrestlemania which is expected anyways & now, you can expect Austin to be in some sort of altercation as well. This Wrestlemania if anything, is going to be an improvement upon the last two Wrestlemania programs.

P.S. I don't get what the hell you want but then again, looking at what you said...I don't think you know what you want.

xAzureSkye
03-08-2011, 04:07 PM

1. The Rock
2. Stone Cold.
6. The Miz as champion

First of all, why would you waste your money buying a ticket just to walk out during a match, makes no sense. Secondly, why the f*ck would you walk out during a match with Trish Stratus, hmm?

SaberToothTigerz
03-08-2011, 04:18 PM

1. The Rock
2. Stone Cold.
6. The Miz as champion

i cant even believe i read all of your post
soo much wrong in it....but oh well everyone is intittled of their own opinion..i guess...

efrum
03-08-2011, 07:06 PM
Well, having The Rock & Stone Cold on...highly doubt Wrestlemania is going to flop by any means. Actually, I've heard so many non-wrestling fans thinking of ordering especially since The Rock's return. One of the worst Wrestlemania programs in a long time? Have you watched just the last two Wrestlemania programs? Both times the only thing that was worth watching was Taker vs. HBK. Sorry dude, but I think you are a little misguided in what you are saying. Granted, the title matches are not that great by any means. Cena/Miz match up would be a complete dud if it wasn't for The Rock being involved & Edge/Del Rio match up is looking to be a highly forgettable match up. But HHH/Taker & Orton/Punk look to be solid & possible showstealers let alone The Rock is going to be involved in some sort of altercation at Wrestlemania which is expected anyways & now, you can expect Austin to be in some sort of altercation as well. This Wrestlemania if anything, is going to be an improvement upon the last two Wrestlemania programs.

P.S. I don't get what the hell you want but then again, looking at what you said...I don't think you know what you want.

Great post. Couldnt agree more.

Scottland
03-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Great post. Couldnt agree more.

Thanks man.

The Red Ryda
03-09-2011, 05:05 AM
notice they don't even hide the fact from the camera that there is a piece of paper on the keyboard?

i neva saw a piece of papper on the keyboard. Im sure the email is already there typed out!

TheBoogeyMan
03-09-2011, 12:58 PM
First of all, why would you waste your money buying a ticket just to walk out during a match, makes no sense. Secondly, why the f*ck would you walk out during a match with Trish Stratus, hmm?

Because...IM NOT going to drop 50 dollars for ANY PPV ever in this lifetime.....I will just wait til the DVD comes out and save myself 20 dollars, this way, i get the HOF inductions....all the extra stuff they dont show on the PPV.....and I can skip the shit and get to the good stuff with the press of a button....which is EXACTLY what I ave always done when it comes to any divas match. I have not watched a diva match since Lita and Trish "retired"....and until another diva catches my attention like Lita did......i will not now of ever watch ANY of them......now the TNA women are a whole different story. I will watch them over and over.....especially Daffney and Angelina

Bottom line is.....if ya dont want to blow 50 dollars on a PPV that you only want to see 1 or 2 matches......save yourself 20 dollars and wait til the DVD comes out, and run to your local supplier and buy it then...I can always get the results here....and when I watch the DVD.....just get to the good parts.

Rich Cranium
03-09-2011, 01:02 PM
i neva saw a piece of papper on the keyboard. Im sure the email is already there typed out!

On the past Raw when Jerry was reading the GM email, a camera shot in on his left side and the piece of paper was very clear sitting on the keyboard.

dubb1386
03-09-2011, 02:03 PM
So far wrestlemania is shaping up to pretty decent event......but im wondering with the card so far, who do u guys think is gonna steal the show?? im kinda looking forward to the rey and cody match. also the miz and cena may be better than expected. any thoughts???

thejman93
03-09-2011, 02:07 PM
So far wrestlemania is shaping up to pretty decent event......but im wondering with the card so far, who do u guys think is gonna steal the show?? im kinda looking forward to the rey and cody match. also the miz and cena may be better than expected. any thoughts???

If Edge is healthy ready to go his match with ADR could be something special... ...but you already knew that... the quality of HHH vs. Undertaker all depends on health too.

The Brown One
03-09-2011, 02:13 PM
Without a doubt, if Taker isn't healthy enough to put on his best match, the match of the night will be Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan(assuming its happening).

The Brown One
03-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Just wondering what the max capicity will be for WM at the georgia dome...

Any ideas?:confused:

75,000 I'm guessing.

Lance Storm
03-09-2011, 02:30 PM

It's a Divas match...look pretty and don't wrestle. It's a piss break. Trish Stratus is back and I'm fine with that, but years of ring rust will make it horrific.

SaberToothTigerz
03-09-2011, 02:33 PM
i would rather wanna see the mitb

Tommy Thunder
03-09-2011, 02:34 PM
A few months back, WM wasn't looking very good. We didn't know if Taker would be healthy to compete, it was unclear if HHH was going to come back, Christian was touch and go to compete, Chris Jericho wasn't going to be there and there was a lack of top stars to main event.
However, it's shaping up to be a great Wrestlemania this year. Taker is back, HHH is back, Christian is back, and a whole host of new main eventers have been established in time (Miz, ADR, Sheamus, Ziggler etc). Also, The Rock is going to be there to host, SCSA is a guest referee, and there are rumors that HBK could also be a guest ref in the Taker vs HHH match!!
I can't wait to see Michael Cole get his ass kicked. Cole is playing a brilliant heel, and I can't wait to see King hand it to him at Mania!!

Tommy Thunder
03-09-2011, 02:35 PM
I also really hope that there is a MITB match. And I hope to see Morrison winning it if he's in it.

Lance Storm
03-09-2011, 02:46 PM
An MITB match would be great especially for Christian. Sheamus and Danielson would be a great program as long as it goes for at least 10 minutes. I'm pulling for an ADR victory, I see it eventually becoming a 3 way dance, ADR vs. Edge vs. McIntyre?. Get some new blood holding the company as well as The Miz. We need to have at least a staredown between The Rock and Cena or him to Rock Bottom Cena and People Elbow Miz. Maybe we will see Mistico?

xAzureSkye
03-09-2011, 03:18 PM
It's a Divas match...look pretty and don't wrestle. It's a piss break. Trish Stratus is back and I'm fine with that, but years of ring rust will make it horrific.

Yeah, so the fact that she is a trainer for Tough Enough means that she has ring rust? Hmm i think that wouldnt make any sense at all & plus she wrestled 2 years ago against Beth and it very well so shh

Lance Storm
03-09-2011, 09:11 PM
Yeah, so the fact that she is a trainer for Tough Enough means that she has ring rust? Hmm i think that wouldnt make any sense at all & plus she wrestled 2 years ago against Beth and it very well so shh

First of all, 2 years ago is not a recent match. There hasn't been a decent or memorable, and by memorable I mean great pure wrestling, no horrific botches, In over 5 years. I'm glad Trish is a trainer and that will remove her ring rust, but that will be as far as it will go, she will not be on the roster. TNA has the women's wrestling product and yes Mickie and Victoria came from the 'E, Velvet and Angelina Love have proven themselves to be great mat wrestlers. The WWE Women's division is a joke and one of many things that they need to be rectified, but I don't think they really care. As long as they look hot and can attempt to do a minimum of 5 moves, that is all they care about. They don't care about the IC Belt and the tag team division, so they don't care about this "Piss Break" quality product.

Rick BoA
03-10-2011, 04:12 AM
I really hope that WWE revamps their product after WM. Make the mid card belts mean something, make the tag titles mean something, give everyone a storyline not just the champions.

Its pretty sad, i remember watching smackdown when it first came on (i didnt have cable) and they opened the show with a tag team title match that was really good and set the mood for the show, now it always opens with a promo, has a few really short matches and ends with a dissapointing main event.

xAzureSkye
03-10-2011, 02:05 PM
First of all, 2 years ago is not a recent match. There hasn't been a decent or memorable, and by memorable I mean great pure wrestling, no horrific botches, In over 5 years. I'm glad Trish is a trainer and that will remove her ring rust, but that will be as far as it will go, she will not be on the roster. TNA has the women's wrestling product and yes Mickie and Victoria came from the 'E, Velvet and Angelina Love have proven themselves to be great mat wrestlers. The WWE Women's division is a joke and one of many things that they need to be rectified, but I don't think they really care. As long as they look hot and can attempt to do a minimum of 5 moves, that is all they care about. They don't care about the IC Belt and the tag team division, so they don't care about this "Piss Break" quality product.

Yawn.. what a boring and useless read. The womens division is good your just too uptight to notice

The Red Ryda
03-11-2011, 03:33 AM
On the past Raw when Jerry was reading the GM email, a camera shot in on his left side and the piece of paper was very clear sitting on the keyboard.

can u prove this????

HCollins-TNA1
03-12-2011, 03:46 PM
Every year for the last couple of years the question arises!!!!
Will Wrestle-Mania get 1 million buys????
The way the card looking it going be a big if????

Bodom
03-12-2011, 03:49 PM
can u prove this????

Pay attention when they do the GM email spot and you can see it yourself.

Leggo
03-12-2011, 03:50 PM
I originally thought about 600,000 but with the return of the rock and the "suspense" about his involvement I'd say 700,000 max

xAzureSkye
03-13-2011, 04:42 PM
I originally thought about 600,000 but with the return of the rock and the "suspense" about his involvement I'd say 700,000 max

Lmao Don’t be so stupid

Kashdinero
03-14-2011, 05:23 AM
Is anyone else feeling kinda underwhelmed by the build up to this years Mania?

Don't get me wrong, the players are definitely in the right positions, but it just isn't doing it for me right now. Hopefully it'll pick up tonight!

P.S. Still hoping for a Sin Cara (still a wicked name) debut. Opponent?

jethro
03-14-2011, 06:24 AM
Is anyone else feeling kinda underwhelmed by the build up to this years Mania?

Don't get me wrong, the players are definitely in the right positions, but it just isn't doing it for me right now. Hopefully it'll pick up tonight!
In my opinion no proper build,that or you watch too much wrestling from indy to japanese promotion from TNA to WWE...it'll get you eventually because it happen to me before.

edit:
Ah yes I read Mick foley's second biography title "Foley is good",coincidentally at page 345 I found something interesting and I quote "Wrestlemania is touted as the biggest show of the year,but in truth,without the proper build up,it is just another Pay Per View."

Pittbull
03-14-2011, 10:36 AM
I was thinking as the Nexus seemingly week by week being picked off and therefore ruling themselves out of Mania... what's to stop Punk recruiting new members that haven't officially banned from Mania such as... Seth Rollins, Skip Sheffield!?

What's your thoughts? Will there be a twist in the tale?

thejman93
03-14-2011, 10:41 AM
I'd love to see a new New Nexus; the group that Punk inherited from Wade was awful.

WWE need to A) rebuild Nexus one more time with stronger membrs or B) scrap Nexus all together.

Pittbull
03-14-2011, 10:48 AM
I think they will scrap it maybe after Mania... sure they have been talking about it for abit anyway, plus there not as effective as they once were under Barrett!

thejman93
03-14-2011, 10:52 AM
I think they will scrap it maybe after Mania... sure they have been talking about it for abit anyway, plus there not as effective as they once were under Barrett!

They never really took advantage of that awesome debut.

Dameduse823
03-14-2011, 10:57 AM
I was thinking as the Nexus seemingly week by week being picked off and therefore ruling themselves out of Mania... what's to stop Punk recruiting new members that haven't officially banned from Mania such as... Seth Rollins, Skip Sheffield!?

What's your thoughts? Will there be a twist in the tale?

I liked Shefield but I don't think he's ready to come back from his injury yet.

dres1214
03-14-2011, 11:15 AM

I was thinking the same thing. I mean Punk is amazing at what he does, but I just never understood the whole reason as to why Punk is the leader..For the longest time Wade was becoming a great heel. The Nexus just aren't the same without Wade. Its becoming more of a joke honestly...They couldve went so far with the Nexus....but as you all are saying either scrap them or rebuild them.

Manabu
03-14-2011, 12:01 PM
I can see them disbanding
I mean they've killed off so many members
also on the point of seth rollins, anyone think if punk grows his hair out they'll bill him as his brother?
They do have a similiar look

Tommy Thunder
03-14-2011, 12:05 PM
With Sheffield getting a big push when he returns, is it possible that he will make a run in for Punk? Or even against Punk? I think he's ready to return from injury.

The Brown One
03-14-2011, 02:19 PM
I'd like to see them banned at WM..that way things will be a bit fairer, and we can have a classic match with no interference, and no dqs.

THEKEVINBRAND
03-15-2011, 03:26 AM
Ok all tna fan heard from wwe fan boys when Sting 3-3-11 promo came out
is tna is copying wwe.and the other thing we heard was about tna bringing the
jersey shore people in to wrestling. well looks like the wwe is now copying tna
as they are bringing SNOOKI to WrestleMania........................

Im laughing at the people calling TNA un-original after Vinny Mac pulled this crap fest, Trish deserves better than this!

The Brown One
03-15-2011, 03:44 AM
I feel sorry for Trish, Morrison, and even Ziggler-hes come a long way from being a male cheerleader.

JohnnyPhantom
03-15-2011, 04:21 AM
The whole WWE copying TNA with the Jersey Shore thing huh?

I dont really see it as WWE seeing that TNA was getting crazy rating because of this, because lets face it. TNA was rather dumb in not going after the FACE of that show. A show that does appeal to the 18-30 demographic which Wrestling is really pushing hard to get these days. On a business standpoint its smart to bring Snooki in for something like this.

Now will the match be dumb with her in it? Yes.
Are Morrison and Ziggler being shoved under the mat on this one? Yes.

But lets be serious, WWE is notorious for avoiding what all of us "Diehards" really want to see and do something dumb instead (ala taking out the most exciting match of Wrestlemania. The Money in the Bank)

At least with gimmicks in the past we got to see some actual talent. (Mayweather)

Thats just how I feel.

Robstar
03-15-2011, 04:25 AM
Dude.....the news has been up for over a week now....and you're just getting to it now?

WWE are ripping on TNA - just because they can - simply because they have the money to do so.

I have no idea how to deal with you lostbot. I fail to comprehend you.

thedominator92
03-15-2011, 05:45 AM
wwe kinda one upped tna by bringing in the biggest star of the show. now it they can book the zach ryder vs situation we will be in business.

Lowki
03-15-2011, 05:46 AM
WWE got the main cast member, TNA used some second rate nobody. Hardly copying. Does that mean everytime TNA use a baseball or Football player they are copying WWE? WWE is taking a shot if anything by having the MAIN star of the show appearing at wrestlemania..tbh people saying they feel sorry for trish but Snooki wasn't even THAT bad.
WWE used the Green Bay Packers in an angle on smackdown so are TNA copying them because they used the Jets Bart Gunn in an angle? I mean it's the same sport right so they "MUST" be copying them?

If you really have to believe WWE are copying TNA to make you feel better about yourself then by all means go for it, but it doesn't make true.

The Brown One
03-15-2011, 06:24 AM
WWE got the main cast member, TNA used some second rate nobody. Hardly copying. Does that mean everytime TNA use a baseball or Football player they are copying WWE? WWE is taking a shot if anything by having the MAIN star of the show appearing at wrestlemania..tbh people saying they feel sorry for trish but Snooki wasn't even THAT bad.
WWE used the Green Bay Packers in an angle on smackdown so are TNA copying them because they used the Jets Bart Gunn in an angle? I mean it's the same sport right so they "MUST" be copying them?

If you really have to believe WWE are copying TNA to make you feel better about yourself then by all means go for it, but it doesn't make true.

Mate JWoww was the 2nd most famous out of the girls on the show! IMO, she was the hottest too ;D

Straight Edge Disciple
03-15-2011, 06:25 AM
I think that the whole 3-3-11, Sting, TNA bullshit was a bigger rip than Jersey Shore cast nonsense.

Lowki
03-15-2011, 07:29 AM
Mate JWoww was the 2nd most famous out of the girls on the show! IMO, she was the hottest too ;D
Ok i can accept J-woww and she was hot, but i really don't see how WWE were copying TNA. Copying TNA would mean they NEEDED Jersey Shore for ratings; this is basically WWE sending a message to TNA by not only getting the main female from the show, but actually having her wrestle at 'mania. There's been a few situation hints too so it may be likely that he could turn up just to rub salt into the wounds. I'm glad that WWE has moved to PG13 now though and are letting people use a little bit more "adult" language (JR - Rat Bastard). Having Snooki (from a very non PG show) was more than likely to show that WWE have a little more "attitude" than they have had over the past several years. Hell, even cole added on commentary that he enjoyed seeing her get "punched in the face" (which was by a guy might i add).

DirtySteal
03-15-2011, 07:44 AM
I'm pleading for Mania to be the end of Nexus.

Let Punk win, Say something about never not needing Nexus, move on.

I'd have prefered if he brought back SES as SES 2.0 with new members instead of The New Nexus. Nexus stopped becoming interesting a few months before Barret left anyway.

Rassling_Fan
03-15-2011, 07:50 AM
Besides, we've expected this sort of thing to happen for the longest time. After all, Zack Ryder was Jersey shoring it for the longest time now, predating Robbie E. (Now if Zack was in that match it would make sense.

jethro
03-15-2011, 08:01 AM
I notice the current Nexus most of the time billed as NEW Nexus,as if WWE didn't want to acknowledge them as THE Nexus.

To me I think there will be someone interfere during Orton/Punk match,not sure who but its not gonna be a fair match.

Necroyeti
03-15-2011, 08:05 AM
herp de derp a derpadoo

tum ti tiddly tum tee too

derp de teedly derpy dumb

Automatic
03-15-2011, 08:34 AM
This is stupid, Ziggler and Morisson better get some good wrestling time!!!!!

PandaMassacre
03-15-2011, 08:46 AM
Did everyone forget about Zack Ryder? He was around before TNA even had any Jersey Shore ideas. The WWE is only trying to attract every kind of audience going into Wrestlemania. I do not think that they would get the same effect if they brought Paris Hilton in. I do not know whether they were copying them or not.. I was sold on the whole 'crash to the mat' an head banging thing. Every Jersey Shore girl likes doing that cheesy-looking cat fight move. I hope she brings more to the table when Wresltmania gets here.

dres1214
03-15-2011, 08:47 AM
Ziggler and Morrison will steal the spotlight. Its the grandest stage of them all. I highly doubt Snookie will get involved that much. Unless she is going to train within the next coming up weeks. But I know that JOMO and Ziggler will bring it. (No pun intended)

RST
03-15-2011, 09:10 AM
Wrestlemania has always had a mix of wrestling and celebrities ... this isn't new.

Mr. T, Lawrence Taylor, Floyd Mayweather ... celebrities have competed in matches every few years, as this moneymaking event is supposed to bring in all audiences and create a huge pop culture spectacle ...

At least Snooki is in a 6-person tag with two of some of the IWC's favorite wrestlers, and some capable divas ... her ring work will be limited I'm sure (besides one or two points in the match), and we'll get a fine 6-minute filler with a few laughs, and hopefully some good spots from Morrison and Ziggler ...

Besides, her Lou Thesz press was pretty good, folks!! Lighten up :-)

dres1214
03-15-2011, 09:14 AM
Besides, her Lou Thesz press was pretty good, folks!! Lighten up :-)

When I saw her do that I thought the same thing. It wasnt that bad.

sporty
03-15-2011, 09:14 AM
is that a match for WM?REALLY? REALLY? Oh come on WWE ,why to be such a dumb.Why u cant do a normal,regular and very popular MITB match and put morrison ,ziggler,swagga,christian,bourne,kane,ted dibiase (maybe shelton benjamin if he returned-cuz Shelton is MITB!!!) and someone else ,maybe like tyler black I mean seth rolllings,I dont care..
And why this fat cookie or whateva her name is ?!?!And Trish one of the best divas EVAR !yeah ,but her days are over.Now we have beth natalya gail kim maryse...Whats up with that?

dres1214
03-15-2011, 09:22 AM
There is already a thread on this good sir!

Tommy Thunder
03-15-2011, 09:22 AM
It's a complete waste to have Morrison and Ziggler in this match. Ziggler should have been written into a US title feud with Bryan (not saying that Sheamus is not having good matches with DB, but a Ziggler-DB feud could have been great). And Morrison should have been in some sort of other match. Either a MITB (stupid that they've got rid of it), or a 3 way for the US title. Morrison vs DB vs Ziggler/Sheamus would have been awesome. Think of the matches Morrison and Sheamus have had together, they have chemistry!!
This mixed tag match is a wast of time and a farce!!

Tommy Thunder
03-15-2011, 09:28 AM
It's a joke, and an insult to Morrison, Ziggler, Trish and Laycool. Morrison and Ziggler are totally wasted in this match, where they should be in real matches. The divas match should be Trish and Lita/another diva if Lita isn't available against Laycool.