PDA

View Full Version : Kelly Kelly Wants Divas Title!

Rich Cranium
02-13-2011, 05:08 PM
In the news:

The Jacksonville native says she has her sights set on winning the Divas Championship upon her return.

"I hope to win a championship because I have never had a title,” Kelly said. "That would be a dream of a lifetime."

I was originally going to type 'unlikely' but with Eve as champ, who knows!

namelessf3ar
02-13-2011, 05:10 PM
He needs to suck the writers first

After everything that was said about her I wonder how she has not received any title.

Maria said that she is a biatch.

Bodom
02-13-2011, 05:14 PM
Everybody always says "When I come back I want to win ______Championship".

Chuck Palumbo said the same thing when he came back. (The WWE Championship, not the Divas's lol)

namelessf3ar
02-13-2011, 05:16 PM
Chuck Palumbo said to Vince McMahon that he wants a push at the WWE championship. Next day he was released :)))

Bodom
02-13-2011, 05:20 PM
And this was after he was jobbing to Jamie Noble.

HeelTurn
02-13-2011, 05:27 PM
The belt has little to no meaning, give the belt to her, at least shes over with the fans.

Rich Cranium
02-13-2011, 05:29 PM
The belt has little to no meaning, give the belt to her, at least shes over with the fans.

And she wants the pretty little butterfly belt so badly! ;)

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 05:31 PM

After everything that was said about her I wonder how she has not received any title.

Maria said that? Please give me the info.

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 05:36 PM
I think it just might happen though. Think about it, they are pushing her on Smackdown. WWE is trying to make her like Candice Michelle, stepping away from the just another pretty face gimmick and making her one of the top Divas in the division. Like Heelturn said, the title is meaningless so just give her the title to finally make her a champion, atleast thats what they want.

xAzureSkye
02-13-2011, 05:57 PM

but Maria is a jealous hoe..

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 06:06 PM
but Maria is a jealous hoe..

How is she jealous of Kelly Kelly!?! I don't think anybody should be jealous of Kelly Kelly as far as i'm concerned. Bad wrestling, crap on the mic, yeah Maria should be jealous of Kelly Kelly! lol

Rich Cranium
02-13-2011, 06:08 PM
How is she jealous of Kelly Kelly!?! I don't think anybody should be jealous of Kelly Kelly as far as i'm concerned. Bad wrestling, crap on the mic, yeah Maria should be jealous of Kelly Kelly! lol

I want to see these 2 in a mud wrestling match!

HeelTurn
02-13-2011, 06:09 PM
I doubt Maria said that about Kelly, never read or seen anything about it.

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 06:13 PM
I doubt Maria said that about Kelly, never read or seen anything about it.

She has though. It was because of Kelly Kelly having a thing for CM Punk while him and Maria were dating and that Kelly Kelly used to flirt with the guys backstage not caring who they were with. She says it on a shoot I just checked out.

HeelTurn
02-13-2011, 06:15 PM
She has though. It was because of Kelly Kelly having a thing for CM Punk while him and Maria were dating and that Kelly Kelly used to flirt with the guys backstage not caring who they were with. She says it on a shoot I just checked out.

Huh, was that during ECW? Well she may have a point if thats the case.

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 06:20 PM
Huh, was that during ECW? Well she may have a point if thats the case.

Yeah. I put the shoot of her talking about it on the favorite shoot interviews if your interested. Its not the whole thing but it has some surprising stuff in it.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
02-13-2011, 06:23 PM
If I was in charge she would be my champion for LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out these skills

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maibac92T-4

on a side note WWTNA loves http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTChpi4DlarHmbUluV5PWC3kzVy65SO3 HnMkydlXQXZTSRc_ODQlw

muuuuhahahahahahahahahaa

U MAD???

HeelTurn
02-13-2011, 06:26 PM
Yeah. I put the shoot of her talking about it on the favorite shoot interviews if your interested. Its not the whole thing but it has some surprising stuff in it.

Thanks man I just watched it.

The Brown One
02-13-2011, 06:30 PM
That Divas belt has lost any respect that I had left for it. I thought WWE was finally going to let the talented divas (Beth, Natalya, and *fingers crossed* Kong), but instead they make Eve the Divas champion, and it looks like Kelly will be winning the title soon enough. This sickens me.

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 06:32 PM
That Divas belt has lost any respect that I had left for it. I thought WWE was finally going to let the talented divas (Beth, Natalya, and *fingers crossed* Kong), but instead they make Eve the Divas champion, and it looks like Kelly will be winning the title soon enough. This sickens me.

Me too. We still got the Knockouts division! Just saying. :)

ihearvoices
02-13-2011, 06:48 PM

What you guys got to understand is There is not alot of Divas on the roster that can Actually Wrestle and have good Mic Skills lets face it. So what is the WWE To do Just let 2 or 3 people hold the belt? if they do that then everyone will be bitching about how they dont give people a chance. I can only name a handful Of Divas in WWE/WWF history Who could wrestler and had good mic skills. And The Knockout Division Aint No different Only like 2 or 3 of them that can Actually put on a good match And also have mic Skills. When it comes to Wrestling you wont find A bunch of Females who can put on a 5 star match and Be able to cut a good promo And look good at that. Most times you will Find one that can Wrestler but Cant Cut A promo to save their life or Can Cut a good promo But Wrestle horrible.

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 07:07 PM
What you guys got to understand is There is not alot of Divas on the roster that can Actually Wrestle and have good Mic Skills lets face it. So what is the WWE To do Just let 2 or 3 people hold the belt? if they do that then everyone will be bitching about how they dont give people a chance. I can only name a handful Of Divas in WWE/WWF history Who could wrestler and had good mic skills. And The Knockout Division Aint No different Only like 2 or 3 of them that can Actually put on a good match And also have mic Skills. When it comes to Wrestling you wont find A bunch of Females who can put on a 5 star match and Be able to cut a good promo And look good at that. Most times you will Find one that can Wrestler but Cant Cut A promo to save their life or Can Cut a good promo But Wrestle horrible.

TBH, I don't know what your talking about. People don't want to see people like Kelly Kelly hold the Divas title because what has she done to get it? She hasn't put on any good matches and is crap on the mic. Look wise, she does look like Divas champ material but she is far from championship material. I think its unfair that she is being based off her looks then her wrestling skills. Hot and good wrestlers like Gail Kim and Tamina desevere the Divas title more then Kelly Kelly and it will only be sad to see Kelly Kelly win it before them. I'm still trying to get over the fact that Eve won the title from Natalya.

ihearvoices
02-13-2011, 07:22 PM
TBH, I don't know what your talking about. People don't want to see people like Kelly Kelly hold the Divas title because what has she done to get it? She hasn't put on any good matches and is crap on the mic. Look wise, she does look like Divas champ material but she is far from championship material. I think its unfair that she is being based off her looks then her wrestling skills. Hot and good wrestlers like Gail Kim and Tamina desevere the Divas title more then Kelly Kelly and it will only be sad to see Kelly Kelly win it before them. I'm still trying to get over the fact that Eve won the title from Natalya.

i never said i wanted kelly kelly to win the title im saying you guys cant say She dont deserve it cause her in ring skills Because there is only like 3 Divas right now that can put on a 5 star match. And What have Gail Kim Or Tamina Done in the WWE To deserve the title? Nothing At all. As i stated before most Divas Cant wrestle and put a 5 star match and Dont have Good mic Skills. But you Are right the Reason shes getting this push is Base off her looks but honestly I can Name a handful of Former Diva champions/Women Champions Who Got their push base off their looks And Then eventually had their In ring skills improve and Also Mic skills. So before counting her out how about give her a chance.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
02-13-2011, 07:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HjI6HNUJjI

Damn straight he did bitch.

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 07:36 PM
i never said i wanted kelly kelly to win the title im saying you guys cant say She dont deserve it cause her in ring skills Because there is only like 3 Divas right now that can put on a 5 star match. And What have Gail Kim Or Tamina Done in the WWE To deserve the title? Nothing At all. As i stated before most Divas Cant wrestle and put a 5 star match and Dont have Good mic Skills. But you Are right the Reason shes getting this push is Base off her looks but honestly I can Name a handful of Former Diva champions/Women Champions Who Got their push base off their looks And Then eventually had their In ring skills improve and Also Mic skills. So before counting her out how about give her a chance.

Gail Kim and Tamina haven't done anything because there not given a push or anything like Kelly Kelly has gotten. There is a difference between not getting a push to become Divas Champ and getting pushed to the moon where your not Divas Champ material. I am pretty sure when Gail Kim and Tamina gets there push then they'll be with the list of names like Natalya, Layla, and the other that are very good wrestlers. I'm not doubting Kelly Kelly. I'm just saying that they need to push more girls that can actually wrestle rather than giving Kelly Kelly all of these storylines and stuff when she isn't good in the ring nor is she good on the mic.

The Brown One
02-13-2011, 07:40 PM

This is true. WWE has been doing this for years though- Remember Candice Michelle? She won the title because she was on the cover of that month's Playboy.

This is also true. But I think that WWE should put more effort into training their divas, even if that means that they go back to FCW to learn, including Kelly Kelly. It seems that nowadays, they put the title on a diva with little wrestling ability, and see the reaction that they get from the crowd, and hope that they improve their ring-skills by performing each week. But it doesn't work out well, as we have seen, with Eve, and Alicia Fox. IMO, they should first train their low wrestling-ability divas, until they can wrestle much better, and have a moveset of their own(instead of bitchslaps, neckbreaks, and facebusters), and then take on the Divas champion-who should be someone who can wrestle really well. I don't see why mic skills should even come into this, since divas don't get much airtime anyway, and when they do, half of them bitch about girl stuff, and jealousy etc.

The Brown One
02-13-2011, 07:43 PM

Gail Kim has proven time and time again, that she can wrestle. Shes been allowed to wrestle recently, for the first time in ages, and she may not look that good in the ring. This is because shes older(33 I believe), and has had injuries over the years(ruptured breast implant). Watch her old matches, in WWE, before she went to TNA, and you'l see what I mean.

I agree with Gail Kim, but not Tamina. They have not given her enough time in the ring to show me how good of a wrestler she is. Only time will tell.

$$$ Maker
02-13-2011, 07:57 PM
Gail Kim has proven time and time again, that she can wrestle. Shes been allowed to wrestle recently, for the first time in ages, and she may not look that good in the ring. This is because shes older(33 I believe), and has had injuries over the years(ruptured breast implant). Watch her old matches, in WWE, before she went to TNA, and you'l see what I mean.

I agree with Gail Kim, but not Tamina. They have not given her enough time in the ring to show me how good of a wrestler she is. Only time will tell.

Too bad WWE Dosen't care for the former TNA superstars I don't even know why they sign them in the first place.

The Brown One
02-13-2011, 08:01 PM
Too bad WWE Dosen't care for the former TNA superstars I don't even know why they sign them in the first place.

So that they don't go back to TNA, or to another company?

Allison
02-13-2011, 08:15 PM
They should def give her the title. She's a perfect representation of what the whole Diva's experience stands for : A bunch of talentless bimbos hired solely for their Barbie Doll looks, and who don't have a freakin clue about how to actually wrestle.

Flyyisha
02-13-2011, 08:54 PM
Kelly kelly is garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If she wins the title i will never ever watch wwe until the heffa whore drops it!!fuck her and eve

ihearvoices
02-13-2011, 09:44 PM
Gail Kim and Tamina haven't done anything because there not given a push or anything like Kelly Kelly has gotten. There is a difference between not getting a push to become Divas Champ and getting pushed to the moon where your not Divas Champ material. I am pretty sure when Gail Kim and Tamina gets there push then they'll be with the list of names like Natalya, Layla, and the other that are very good wrestlers. I'm not doubting Kelly Kelly. I'm just saying that they need to push more girls that can actually wrestle rather than giving Kelly Kelly all of these storylines and stuff when she isn't good in the ring nor is she good on the mic.

I cant believe you put Layla in the same place as NAtalya... Layla Cant Wrestle For nothing And her mic Skills Suck The only Reason she is getting Air time is Solo base off of the laycool angle which is coming to a end soon...I had Agreed with some of the Arguments you made but Now i see your just talking Madness.. So i will Say this to you guys Remember When Trish first Came into the WWe She was use just like most good looking Divas. And slowly she Began To Get better in the ring she began to get better on the mic. So my Question is who says Kelly Kelly Wont do the same if given the chance?

Kelly kelly is garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If she wins the title i will never ever watch wwe until the heffa whore drops it!!fuck her and eve
Seem like a personal Problem haha

thedominator92
02-13-2011, 09:54 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTReflLJMc-i8rwEw26vyZ5q-Nb5vKi7V3gzX2EIoQgSuxaYAxADjINPX0_

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 10:01 PM
I cant believe you put Layla in the same place as NAtalya... Layla Cant Wrestle For nothing And her mic Skills Suck The only Reason she is getting Air time is Solo base off of the laycool angle which is coming to a end soon...I had Agreed with some of the Arguments you made but Now i see your just talking Madness.. So i will Say this to you guys Remember When Trish first Came into the WWe She was use just like most good looking Divas. And slowly she Began To Get better in the ring she began to get better on the mic. So my Question is who says Kelly Kelly Wont do the same if given the chance?

You say me comparing Natalya to Layla is crazy but you compared Trish Stratus to Kelly Kelly... Kelly Kelly will never be nowhere near Trish's level. Trish wanted to be the best and was willing to take things a step further by competing in Steel Cage matches and even Hardcore matches. Do you really think Kelly Kelly can possibly reach Trish's status? Not in a million years. All have tried to and failed and I know for sure that its not gonna be Kelly Kelly.

ihearvoices
02-13-2011, 10:13 PM
You say me comparing Natalya to Layla is crazy but you compared Trish Stratus to Kelly Kelly... Kelly Kelly will never be nowhere near Trish's level. Trish wanted to be the best and was willing to take things a step further by competing in Steel Cage matches and even Hardcore matches. Do you really think Kelly Kelly can possibly reach Trish's status? Not in a million years. All have tried to and failed and I know for sure that its not gonna be Kelly Kelly.

I never did says she will be like Trish im saying it is possible to take A no talent Diva and turn her into A wrestler. i just find it crazy you saying all this about kelly kelly you dont even know What she is willing to do or how hard she is willing to work to get to the next level. And the funny thing is it wasnt a post saying WWE is in talks about giving her the title All the post said was she Said that she wanted to get the title. So you guys need to really back off

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 10:18 PM
I never did says she will be like Trish im saying it is possible to take A no talent Diva and turn her into A wrestler. i just find it crazy you saying all this about kelly kelly you dont even know What she is willing to do or how hard she is willing to work to get to the next level. And the funny thing is it wasnt a post saying WWE is in talks about giving her the title All the post said was she Said that she wanted to get the title. So you guys need to really back off

TBH, I really don't want to get into an argument over something stupid. No one even said that she is gonna become Divas Champion. Why don't you take a minute to relax cause your the only idiot getting stressed out over nothing.

RedDevilSativa
02-13-2011, 10:21 PM
as long as i can remember the only reason i wud watch a divas match is because they are smoking hot the men are there to put on wrestling matches so just enjoy the divas and stop worrying about there wrestling ability because u'll find vince is like most of us guys and just wants to see extremely hot woman jumping around the ring in skimpy clothing.

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 10:25 PM
as long as i can remember the only reason i wud watch a divas match is because they are smoking hot the men are there to put on wrestling matches so just enjoy the divas and stop worrying about there wrestling ability because u'll find vince is like most of us guys and just wants to see extremely hot woman jumping around the ring in skimpy clothing.

Thats the same attitude that makes the Divas division a joke. SHIMMER will put all of these Divas to shame.

RedDevilSativa
02-13-2011, 10:31 PM
Thats the same attitude that makes the Divas division a joke. SHIMMER will put all of these Divas to shame.

or maybe its you taking it to seriously that makes you precieve it as a joke all im saying is enjoy it for wat it is

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 10:39 PM
or maybe its you taking it to seriously that makes you precieve it as a joke all im saying is enjoy it for wat it is

Sorry if i'm not the type of moron who wants to see more skin from the Divas knowing that he(or she, however you role :P) doesn't have a chance going out with them. Its a wrestling show not porn.

Bodom
02-13-2011, 10:45 PM

http://www.redtube.com/

You're welcome.

RomanFlare
02-13-2011, 10:49 PM

You're welcome.

Post of the Month. This is going into my signature.

RedDevilSativa
02-13-2011, 11:07 PM
thanks will check that out later lol. but maybe a few others cud use it more so they are not so stressed out

Rich Cranium
02-13-2011, 11:10 PM
Off topic, why doesn't Lawler use the term 'puppies' anymore?

Rich Cranium
02-13-2011, 11:11 PM

You're welcome.

Are you a mod there? jk ;)

Bodom
02-13-2011, 11:12 PM

"Puppies" aren't PG? Not really sure.

Bodom
02-13-2011, 11:12 PM
Are you a mod there? jk ;)

I'm an actor ;)

RomanFlare
02-13-2011, 11:13 PM

That was one of the most disappointing things when I started watching WWE again. I liked puppies (the phrase)!

RedDevilSativa
02-13-2011, 11:20 PM
calling vickey fat and a pig doesnt really seem pg either so bring back puppies

RedDevilSativa
02-13-2011, 11:24 PM
and the bra and panties match

RomanFlare
02-13-2011, 11:25 PM
and the bra and panties match

There was a Bra and Panties match? When!?

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 11:27 PM
thanks will check that out later lol. but maybe a few others cud use it more so they are not so stressed out

Nah, I don't need to play with myself to let out some stress, thats where your mother comes in to play. :p

RedDevilSativa
02-13-2011, 11:28 PM
There was a Bra and Panties match? When!?

no i ment bring it back lol sorry to get ur hopes up bro

RedDevilSativa
02-13-2011, 11:31 PM
Nah, I don't need to play with myself to let out some stress, thats where your mother comes in to play. :p

did i specificaly say you but yet you the only one trying to defend yourself hmm me thinks the truth might be coming out. and your mother jokes cum on you can do better than that

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 11:32 PM

You're welcome.

That was a bad idea showing him the site, now he'll never leave the "com"puter!!!

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 11:36 PM
did i specificaly say you but yet you the only one trying to defend yourself hmm me thinks the truth might be coming out. and your mother jokes cum on you can do better than that

No but you were sending a subliminal message towards me and I responded by pwning you. BTW, I think you need to get out of the house more often.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4s5pmFL_ZlQ/SGe401smt-I/AAAAAAAAAn0/00Awy0kwexw/s320/geek+porn+www.motivationalpostersonline.blogspot.c om+demotivational+posters+motivational+poster+funn y.jpg

Bodom
02-13-2011, 11:36 PM
Sigh.............

RomanFlare
02-13-2011, 11:45 PM
Personally, I'd love to see this.

Stripper --> Champion.

Story of the year.

RedDevilSativa
02-13-2011, 11:46 PM
jeez wwtna your taking it a little to seriously bodom made a joke towards me i took it like a man and had a laugh then i made another joke of it now your upset sorry didnt realise how sensative you were

RedDevilSativa
02-13-2011, 11:46 PM

Stripper --> Champion.

Story of the year.

that sceams wrestlemania lol

Bodom
02-13-2011, 11:47 PM

Stripper --> Champion.

Story of the year.

I can guarantee that most of the girls in FCW "danced" at some point.

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 11:49 PM
jeez wwtna your taking it a little to seriously bodom made a joke towards me i took it like a man and had a laugh then i made another joke of it now your upset sorry didnt realise how sensative you were

I think somebody needs to go back to English class. I thought geeks were smart?

RomanFlare
02-13-2011, 11:51 PM
I think somebody needs to go back to English class. I thought geeks were smart?

You confuse nerds with geeks.

Nerds ~ The people who make a shit ton of money with smarts and some luck. See Bill Gates.
Geeks ~ Marks, trolls, etc. Intellect is optional. Punctuation is frowned upon. Paragraphs are blasphemy.

Now, you can be in both, or be just a bit of a geek/nerd.

RedDevilSativa
02-14-2011, 12:00 AM
I can guarantee that most of the girls in FCW "danced" at some point.

dam why dont we get fcw in nz

RomanFlare
02-14-2011, 12:03 AM

Cause you're gonna get Natayla, Melina, Kelly Kelly, and... and... hmmm.... well, you'll get those 3 and like it! YEAH!

RedDevilSativa
02-14-2011, 12:07 AM
Cause you're gonna get Natayla, Melina, Kelly Kelly, and... and... hmmm.... well, you'll get those 3 and like it! YEAH!

haha could you please throw aj in as well

Bodom
02-14-2011, 12:07 AM

There's always http://www.youtube.com

RomanFlare
02-14-2011, 12:08 AM
haha could you please throw aj in as well

Sure? Take Michelle McCool while you're at it. And Layla.

ihearvoices
02-14-2011, 12:09 AM
Funny How A Thread About Kelly Kelly Wanting to become Divas Champion turn into something this Serious haha

Bodom
02-14-2011, 12:11 AM

Ugh McCool would be a horrible dancer. She's too flat and skinny.

RomanFlare
02-14-2011, 12:12 AM
Funny How A Thread About Kelly Kelly Wanting to become Divas Champion turn into something this Serious haha

We're as serious as a segment with Santino and Eugene.

WWTNA Mark

Thats because you made it serious dip shit.

AGEOFFALL
Just let her get a short run with the title while they build up a contender worthy of holding the title. It's not like the championship has any real value at the moment. Not if this was the Women's Championship then that's a whole other story.

RomanFlare
Ugh McCool would be a horrible dancer. She's too flat and skinny.

Oh, we're talking as dancers? I just wanted her to be my biology professor...

WWTNA Mark
02-14-2011, 12:15 AM
Oh, we're talking as dancers? I just wanted her to be my biology professor...

Taker would so kick your ass if he were to read this.

RomanFlare
02-14-2011, 12:16 AM
Taker would so kick your ass if he were to read this.

It would be a honor.

So, Mark, if you're reading this, your wife is hot. Good job.

Bodom
02-14-2011, 12:19 AM
It would be a honor.

So, Mark, if you're reading this, your wife is hot. Good job.

I'll do one better.

Hey Taker, your wife is a skinny bitch.

RomanFlare
02-14-2011, 12:20 AM
I'll do one better.

Hey Taker, your wife is a skinny bitch.

I wonder where she's going storywise anyway.

Bodom
02-14-2011, 12:22 AM
I wonder where she's going storywise anyway.

I think we're finally getting a Laycool breakup.

RedDevilSativa
02-14-2011, 12:23 AM

can i swap mccool for maryse by any chance

WWTNA Mark
02-14-2011, 12:23 AM
This is whats going to happen to Bodom and RomanFlare when Undertaker reads this stuff,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V54-dh4RQdQ

Bodom
02-14-2011, 12:25 AM
That'll be one item off my bucket list.

"Get my ass kicked by Undertaker"

RedDevilSativa
02-14-2011, 12:26 AM
I think we're finally getting a Laycool breakup.

i think so but what will the do after

Bodom
02-14-2011, 12:28 AM
i think so but what will the do after

Don't care?

I'm sure they'll figure out something for them.

The Brown One
02-14-2011, 01:41 AM

Stripper --> Champion.

Story of the year.

*cough* Lita *cough*

ihearvoices
02-14-2011, 01:58 AM
Thats because you made it serious dip shit.

Youre the one Taking it personal And talking about people's mothers im just laughing over here its just a site get some fresh air brother

Trips88
02-14-2011, 02:12 AM

Where do I find this?

Trips88
02-14-2011, 02:22 AM
I saw someone suggest that Kelly is being trained up to be like Candice. Does that mean Kelly in Playboy?!
I know I sound like a perv but hey the girls there cuz she's hot right? I know its the PG era and whatever but to partially quote King (A word he never uses now I've noticed) PG to me stands for we want Puppies Godamnit! That is all.

Robstar
02-14-2011, 02:37 AM
I can't believe Kelly and the divas got 10 pages in a day! Did you guys misplace your medication or are you all in the same facility? Because that would explain a lot. ;)

Robstar
02-14-2011, 02:38 AM
I don't think McTaker is hot at all. She is not ugly but she's as bland as cardboard to me

The Brown One
02-14-2011, 03:01 AM
I saw someone suggest that Kelly is being trained up to be like Candice. Does that mean Kelly in Playboy?!
I know I sound like a perv but hey the girls there cuz she's hot right? I know its the PG era and whatever but to partially quote King (A word he never uses now I've noticed) PG to me stands for we want Puppies Godamnit! That is all.

Its PG, so no more bra and panties matches, and obviously no Playboy shoots.

namelessf3ar
02-14-2011, 05:27 AM
Maria said that? Please give me the info.
she said that in the YouShoot interview

Melina and Shelly Martinez are whores too.

Melina slept with 80% of WWE locker room

PandaMassacre
02-14-2011, 05:30 AM
What is the deal with Kelly Kelly anyway? I still do not understand how her an Drew McIntyre became a Wrestling item, and I had a lot of question marks floating around my head when she an Vickie Guerrero had that in ring confrontation that ended with Kelly Kelly being kayfabe fired. I have a feeling she might show up on Raw Tonight demanding a match against Eve Torres for the Diva's championship. I am sure they will throw Vickie in there somehow. An this is just a prediction!! <3

merhardt03
02-14-2011, 08:43 AM
I say give the gal the title. Shes been around 5-6 years now & can actually wrestle some. Look at Eve, the botch queen, but shes a 2-time champ. The ones that can wrestle get overlooked. Ex. Gail Kim, Jillian, Katie Lea, etc. Before I get too riled up, lol, Ill see where this angle goes. Dont dissapoint WWE!

xAzureSkye
02-14-2011, 02:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hji6hnujji

damn straight he did bitch.

show your tits! Show your tits! Show your tits!

Lance Storm
02-14-2011, 02:27 PM
If she wants to have the Divas title or as I call it the WWE Piss Break Championship. Give it to her. Who cares?

WWTNA Mark
02-14-2011, 03:50 PM
Youre the one Taking it personal And talking about people's mothers im just laughing over here its just a site get some fresh air brother

Sorry, I don't talk to people who has a fetish with Randy Orton. Just saying. :)

The Brown One
02-14-2011, 06:13 PM
Sorry, I don't talk to people who has a fetish with Randy Orton. Just saying. :)

Damn I really hate those words.

What is the deal with Kelly Kelly anyway? I still do not understand how her an Drew McIntyre became a Wrestling item, and I had a lot of question marks floating around my head when she an Vickie Guerrero had that in ring confrontation that ended with Kelly Kelly being kayfabe fired. I have a feeling she might show up on Raw Tonight demanding a match against Eve Torres for the Diva's championship. I am sure they will throw Vickie in there somehow. An this is just a prediction!! <3

Your prediction better not happen! The last thing we need is another diva with little wrestling ability holding the Divas title, and just a few weeks after -the previous one won it -.-

HeelTurn
02-14-2011, 06:18 PM
Your prediction better not happen! The last thing we need is another diva with little wrestling ability holding the Divas title, and just a few weeks after -the previous one won it -.-

Theres specualtion she may be teamed with her real life boyfriend in the Corre, or most likely team up with Drew.

The Brown One
02-14-2011, 06:30 PM
Theres specualtion she may be teamed with her real life boyfriend in the Corre, or most likely team up with Drew.

Kelly in The Corre? Really? She looks too innocent to be in The Corre. The Drew "face turn" is really weird to me. But they have been letting him win matches, so thats good. I say let her be Drew's valet for a while, since they have already sown seeds for that storyline.

HeelTurn
02-14-2011, 06:32 PM
Kelly in The Corre? Really? She looks too innocent to be in The Corre. The Drew "face turn" is really weird to me. But they have been letting him win matches, so thats good. I say let her be Drew's valet for a while, since they have already sown seeds for that storyline.

Drew would be the better option, but as you pointed out she looks too innocent to be a heel, but shes rumoured to be heel when she returns.

The Brown One
02-14-2011, 06:36 PM
Drew would be the better option, but as you pointed out she looks too innocent to be a heel, but shes rumoured to be heel when she returns.

Well I can imagine her screaming at the crowd "I gave you my all, and I never got anything in return". But I see it as a fail.

xAzureSkye
02-15-2011, 11:12 AM
Kelly Kelly could be in Corre and still be a face, i mean a lot of face Divas used to manage heel guys and still were able to keep their face persona, heck, Kelly managed Mike Knox in ECW when he was a big heel so maybe she could manage Corre