PDA

View Full Version : Should Striker go back to being a wrestler?

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 12:51 PM
So we already know that Striker has been replaced with Booker T on the Smackdown announce team which leaves him being the host of NXT and as a commentator on WWE Superstars but I got to thinking, maybe Matt Striker could go back to being a wrestler. He is good on the mic and a very good technical wrestler in the ring. These matches proves my point,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaeT8RXEANM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM3-Oe3pI9c&feature=related

So I say bring back Striker as a wrestler!!! He could wrestle and is good on the mic so I see why not.

Thoughts?

ToWhomItConcerns.
02-13-2011, 01:04 PM
i've seen a few of Strikers matches and hes good....but hes boring as hell.

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 01:08 PM
i've seen a few of Strikers matches and hes good....but hes boring as hell.

Boring?!? How? He is funny with his smarky comments and charismatic when it comes down to showing personality. He is the only person tolerable on commentary! Striker and boring just isn't equivalent.

namelessf3ar
02-13-2011, 01:15 PM
he should form a tag team with Santino Marella

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 01:17 PM
he should form a tag team with Santino Marella

Yeah, no. He needs to be a singles competitor IMO. Having Santino as a tag partner is like becoming a jobber.

thedag
02-13-2011, 01:18 PM
isn't the king retiring after WM. so im sure striker will move to raw later.

K-Jammin
02-13-2011, 01:21 PM
Wasn't really a big striker fan when he was a wrestler, however i remember enjoying those segments he did where the ring was set up as a class room, the one with Carlito was funny, but i don't enjoy his work as a commentator though either :/ Josh Matthews FTW! wouldn't be surprised if we see him released by the end of the year to be honest

namelessf3ar
02-13-2011, 01:22 PM
Yeah, no. He needs to be a singles competitor IMO. Having Santino as a tag partner is like becoming a jobber.
Santino is the joke of WWE. Striker is not so far

steveorton
02-13-2011, 01:24 PM
He's a great commentator I find him to be very funny and most of the times he calls the match, Booker T should off replaced Josh and let Josh just stick with the interviews, I'm jus sayin...

namelessf3ar
02-13-2011, 01:29 PM
Josh Matthews >>>>> Matt Striker

Matt Striker of fall 2009 was awesome

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 01:31 PM
He's a great commentator I find him to be very funny and most of the times he calls the match, Booker T should off replaced Josh and let Josh just stick with the interviews, I'm jus sayin...

I agree with ya and thanks for ripping off my catchphrase man. Just saying. :)

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 01:35 PM
Josh Matthews >>>>> Matt Striker

Matt Striker of fall 2009 was awesome

Actually it goes like this,

Matt Striker>>>>>>>>>Taz>Mike Tenay>Jerry Lawler>Michael Cole>Todd Grishim>Josh Matthews>Booker T

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 01:37 PM
Wasn't really a big striker fan when he was a wrestler, however i remember enjoying those segments he did where the ring was set up as a class room, the one with Carlito was funny, but i don't enjoy his work as a commentator though either :/ Josh Matthews FTW! wouldn't be surprised if we see him released by the end of the year to be honest

Way to think positive. Just saying. :)

namelessf3ar
02-13-2011, 01:38 PM
Taz is the best commentator in main stream right now.

Taz>Mike Tenay>Jerry Lawler>Booker T>Josh Mathews>Michael Cole>Todd Grisham>Jack Korpela>Scott Stanford>Matt Striker

K-Jammin
02-13-2011, 01:39 PM
Way to think positive. Just saying. :)

Well what can i say, im just a positive person :) now IM just saying ;)

thedag
02-13-2011, 01:42 PM
striker won't be fired. like i said he will most likely take over for the king. plus let see if booker t even stays on smackdown long.

steveorton
02-13-2011, 01:47 PM
@WWTNA mark wait wait wait No disrespect, when I joined the EWN community You was never here I never read any posts where there was Just Saying at the end, the catch phrase I use is a tribute to a good friend of mine Ray William Johnson (check out his youtube channel it's hilarious, had to do that pluggin sorry), I'm jus sayin...

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 01:47 PM
striker won't be fired. like i said he will most likely take over for the king. plus let see if booker t even stays on smackdown long.

I bet Cole is gonna whine to management about Striker's announcing since he often does that on PPVs so him being on the Raw announce team is a bit in question when you think about it.

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 01:49 PM
@WWTNA mark wait wait wait No disrespect, when I joined the EWN community You was never here I never read any posts where there was Just Saying at the end, the catch phrase I use is a tribute to a good friend of mine Ray William Johnson (check out his youtube channel it's hilarious, had to do that pluggin sorry), I'm jus sayin...

The reason I wasn't on when you signed for EWN was well, lets just say I was on vacation for awhile. No disrespect but thats my catchphrase. Just saying. :)

thedag
02-13-2011, 01:55 PM
The reason I wasn't on when you signed for EWN was well, lets just say I was on vacation for awhile. No disrespect but thats my catchphrase. Just saying. :)

its also a lot of 13 year old girls saying.

$$$ Maker
02-13-2011, 01:56 PM
He will probably be a jobber then in a few months he will get fired or something something.

K-Jammin
02-13-2011, 01:58 PM
steveorton vs WWTNA Wrestlemania main event anyone? winner keeps the catchphrase

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 02:02 PM
steveorton vs WWTNA Wrestlemania main event anyone? winner keeps the catchphrase

Ripoff(steveorton) vs the original(WWTNA :)) He doesn't have a chance bro! Just saying. :)

$$$ Maker
02-13-2011, 02:02 PM

Ohh Hell Yeah now you talking! Just Saying.

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 02:04 PM
He will probably be a jobber then in a few months he will get fired or something something.

Matt Striker sure has some positive fans! Just saying. :)

$$$ Maker
02-13-2011, 02:06 PM

We sure do! Just Saying.

K-Jammin
02-13-2011, 02:06 PM

we're obviously not fans if we're saying it then are we? just decided im gonna be special guest referee at your match with steveorton. Just saying, bro ;)

Rich Cranium
02-13-2011, 02:07 PM
Jim Ross should be brought back, just saying.

steveorton
02-13-2011, 02:08 PM
Cause I'm Steveorton and I'm Awesome, lmfao at that WM mainevent WWTNA mark vs steveorton, I'm jus sayin...

steveorton
02-13-2011, 02:08 PM
Or and Just Bring It, I'm jus sayin...

Rich Cranium
02-13-2011, 02:09 PM
Michael Cole can be entertaining and annoying, just saying.

jwt15
02-13-2011, 02:10 PM
I find Striker terrible he just sucks I'd much rather hear Booker than Striker any day Just Sayin

K-Jammin
02-13-2011, 02:11 PM
So Its official . . . Wrestlemania 27 : steveorton VS WWTNA Mark Special Guest Referee : K-Jammin in a Just Saying I Quit Match

Mikeyboy7777777
02-13-2011, 02:12 PM
striker is like the fan that we all are i mean look at booker t and kevin nash their debuts i like striker if anybody should go it shoudl be michael cole always talking about the miz and cena but striker as a wrestler would be cool too

Rich Cranium
02-13-2011, 02:13 PM
So Its official . . . Wrestlemania 27 : steveorton VS WWTNA Mark Special Guest Referee : K-Jammin in a Just Saying I Quit Match

This should be done in the EWNCW! Just Sayin.

WWTNA Mark
we're obviously not fans if we're saying it then are we? just decided im gonna be special guest referee at your match with steveorton. Just saying, bro ;)

Its not really a match, its just going to be a squash with him jobbing to me. similar to this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TW5fJmKCPA

Oh yeah, you better do your job well or this will happen to ya,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muvghu3r8gA&feature=related

Just Saying. :p

steveorton
@K-Jammin lol, it's official, I'm jus sayin...

Rick BoA
02-13-2011, 02:14 PM
Matt Striker is far too boring in the ring. I gurantee if he becomes a wrestler again he will be future endevored.

However i dislike Booker T's commentary, he talk quiet and is hard to understand.

jwt15
02-13-2011, 02:14 PM

I'll be special ring announcer

K-Jammin
02-13-2011, 02:15 PM
Its not really a match, its just going to be a squash with him jobbing to me. similar to this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TW5fJmKCPA

Oh yeah, you better do your job well or this will happen to ya,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muvghu3r8gA&feature=related

Just Saying. :p

Ohhhhhhhh big mistake pal, watch your back ;)

steveorton
02-13-2011, 02:16 PM
Dude you think you know me? I was born good and then became great, if its anyone who will be jobbing it's you WWTNA mark and if yuh not down with that I got two words for you but its not suck it, I'm jus sayin...

radturtle
02-13-2011, 02:18 PM
i wouldn't mind seeing him wrestle briefly before he goes back to the announce table. I actually enjoy his commentary and he's also a good fit on the midcard. I wouldn't be quick to say that he's getting released anytime soon

jwt15
02-13-2011, 02:19 PM
Dude you think you know me? I was born good and then became great, if its anyone who will be jobbing it's you WWTNA mark and if yuh not down with that I got two words for you but its not suck it, I'm jus sayin...

Because he's steveorton and he's awesome just saying :)

$$$ Maker
02-13-2011, 02:24 PM

Expect for me to interfere, beat both of you, and stand proudly on top of both of you.

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 02:26 PM

Okay tool! I let you rip me off with saying MY catchphrase but the minute you say that you came up with the catchphrase justs crosses the fucking line!!! I'm the poster boy and the founder of Just saying! I bleed just saying! Hell, I am just saying!!!!!!! You probably lurked on the fourms thinking that you were gonna rip me off to make a joke outta me but it ain't happening. I got IPITS, Robstar, Bodom, The Brown One, The Crippler, Silverghost, and ma boy Rich Cranium to back me up on this! So you want to risk your career by facing me, go ahead but i'll tell you what, just to warn ya,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uPRRIBjVbo

Just saying. :)

K-Jammin
02-13-2011, 02:27 PM
Expect for me to interfere, beat both of you, and stand proudly on top of both of you.

I wont allow this!

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 02:30 PM
I wont allow this!

You bet your ass you won't!!! Just saying. :mad:

steveorton
02-13-2011, 02:32 PM
Dude there is no need for cursing you idiot, I clearly stated previously that I got the catchphrase from Ray William Johnson, why would I acknowledge where I got it from if I was stealing it. If I got it from you I would acknowledge that I got it from you but if you go to Ray's channel you will see he uses the phrase is some of his videos. We are having a friendly and I thought funny discussion there is no need for the curses, I'm jus sayin...

Grind_Bastard
02-13-2011, 02:32 PM
I wont allow this!

Massive brawl with the rest of the EWN posters starts...

Just saying...

thedag
02-13-2011, 02:33 PM
i'm just saying that i'm just saying.

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 02:34 PM
Dude there is no need for cursing you idiot, I clearly stated previously that I got the catchphrase from Ray William Johnson, why would I acknowledge where I got it from if I was stealing it. If I got it from you I would acknowledge that I got it from you but if you go to Ray's channel you will see he uses the phrase is some of his videos. We are having a friendly and I thought funny discussion there is no need for the curses, I'm jus sayin...

Whatever you say tool. Just saying. :P

$$$ Maker
02-13-2011, 02:36 PM
i wont allow this!

you wont be able to stop me hahahahahahaha!!!!

Grind_Bastard
02-13-2011, 02:36 PM
i'm just saying that i'm just saying.

I'm just saying that I'm just saying just saying... (entering infinite loop)

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 02:38 PM
I want all of you to look up WWTNA then look up this tool steveorton. You will know who came up with the catchphrase first since I came to this site in September. Just saying. :)

steveorton
02-13-2011, 02:40 PM
I wish I could make you see that I didn't steal your catchphrase dude or wait go and check out the channel but you know if you go you would see I was telling the truth, and who the hell uses "tool" anymore Tool. To the EWN community that "Tool" I just used belongs to WWTNA mark cause he wrote the dictionary BITCH, I'm jus sayin...

thedag
02-13-2011, 02:41 PM
I want all of you to look up WWTNA then look up this tool steveorton. You will know who came up with the catchphrase first since I came to this site in September. Just saying. :)

you didnt come up with a saying that millions say. just saying.

K-Jammin
02-13-2011, 02:42 PM
you wont be able to stop me hahahahahahaha!!!!

your banned from ringside! if i see you out there YOUR FIRED! im the RAW GM by the way, bet your sorry now :/

Robstar
02-13-2011, 02:43 PM

As a moderator, I'm relegating this match to Superstars. Or maybe NXT. Possibly FCW. ;)

Holy shit boys, I've known unconcious people that flame harder than you! That was the lamest lead up to a feud, like, ever. :D And besides WWTNA, I thought we'd retired you! lol Gonna have to start calling you WWTNA Flair haha

Grind_Bastard
02-13-2011, 02:45 PM
I'll be color commentator, always saying just saying XD

steveorton
02-13-2011, 02:48 PM
@Robstar LOL this match at least deserves to be on Raw, I'm jus sayin...

$$$ Maker
your banned from ringside! if i see you out there YOUR FIRED! im the RAW GM by the way, bet your sorry now :/

Im from Smackdown so you can't fired me HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Robstar
Time to drop it boys. Nobody owns that (just) saying. Let it go.

On topic - Where was it said King was retiring? If so, I bet he's been prompted by JR's removal. I would rather Striker back on commentary than wrestling. But something has to be done about Cole, as much as I like his character, he's taking it too far and it's disrupting the commentary

K-Jammin
02-13-2011, 02:49 PM
As a moderator, I'm relegating this match to Superstars. Or maybe NXT. Possibly FCW. ;)

Holy shit boys, I've known unconcious people that flame harder than you! That was the lamest lead up to a feud, like, ever. :D And besides WWTNA, I thought we'd retired you! lol Gonna have to start calling you WWTNA Flair haha

Cmon man i tried my hardest to build this feud up! Me vs you tomorrow on raw? if i win the match go ahead as planned at mania :D

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 02:49 PM

I can't help it, the EWN is in my veins!!!!;)

Rich Cranium
02-13-2011, 02:51 PM
Whenever SG gets his computer fixed and he reads this, it may just get broke again, just saying. ;)

Robstar
02-13-2011, 02:52 PM
I can't help it, the EWN is in my veins!!!!;)

Yes but you're no longer an active competitor. Stay on commentary :D

Robstar
02-13-2011, 02:52 PM
Whenever SG gets his computer fixed and he reads this, it may just get broke again, just saying. ;)

I'll do SG proud! Bodom too! I'll be keeping an eye on this fire, lol

K-Jammin
02-13-2011, 02:53 PM
Im from Smackdown so you can't fired me HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Well il just shag Vickie Guerrero so she agree's to fire you :D then il bitchslap you and dolph, Im just saying ;)

Robstar
02-13-2011, 02:55 PM
Well il just shag Vickie Guerrero so she agree's to fire you :D then il bitchslap you and dolph, Im just saying ;)

Excuse me! You better stay away from my lady!

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 02:55 PM
Am I the only one that sees Matt Striker ending up returning as an active wrestler? I mean he has the wrestling ability and is good on the mic so I see him doing just that. I'm not saying that he is going to be a main eventer but he could be a descent mid-carder if giving the right push.

$$$ Maker
02-13-2011, 02:56 PM

Too Late allready did hahaha!!!

Robstar
02-13-2011, 02:57 PM
Am I the only one that sees Matt Striker ending up returning as an active wrestler? I mean he has the wrestling ability and is good on the mic so I see him doing just that. I'm not saying that he is going to be a main eventer but he could be a descent mid-carder if giving the right push.

I thought he'd stopped actively wrestling for a reason, like injury or something? I'd always assumed that

Rich Cranium
02-13-2011, 02:58 PM

Good! Back ON topic! How do we even know Striker even wants to wrestle anymore?

thedag
02-13-2011, 02:59 PM
Time to drop it boys. Nobody owns that (just) saying. Let it go.

On topic - Where was it said King was retiring? If so, I bet he's been prompted by JR's removal. I would rather Striker back on commentary than wrestling. But something has to be done about Cole, as much as I like his character, he's taking it too far and it's disrupting the commentary

its on a bunch of other sites that the reason he is getting a push is cuz he is looking to retire. also hasnt it been reported here all last year that stroker was being set up to replace the king.

steveorton
02-13-2011, 03:00 PM
I know Robstar said drop it, this is the last of it I will mention: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Those-great-Ray-William-Johnson-QuotesIm-just-sayin/110573418969625, I'm jus sayin...

steveorton
02-13-2011, 03:01 PM
Later dudes, I'm jus sayin...

Rich Cranium
02-13-2011, 03:02 PM
I just looked at Wiki and Striker is mentioned as a 'retired wrestler'.

$$$ Maker
02-13-2011, 03:03 PM
I thought he'd stopped actively wrestling for a reason, like injury or something? I'd always assumed that

I heard they asked him to do anouncing since he sucked at wrestling.

evilgenius780
02-13-2011, 03:24 PM
Didn't Gregory Helms say "I'm Just saying"? Would that not make him the rightful owner of "I'm just Sayin"? I'm just sayin

I wouldn't mind seeing a role change for Striker, I saw potential in him as a manager, I didn't watch the ECW Brand much, it aired at like 1 am on a Friday night here, hard to catch, so I have gotten very little exposure to his ring work.

thedag
02-13-2011, 03:53 PM
WWTNA Mark is kind of a joke now just saying.

Bodom
02-13-2011, 04:02 PM
I can't believe I just read this entire thread.

I'm indifferent to whether Striker goes back to wrestling fulltime. I'm not a fan of him as a wrestler, but I never hated him either. However he was phenomenal managing Big Daddy V.

rko619
02-13-2011, 04:07 PM
striker back as wrestler = =)

Bennyladd1
02-13-2011, 04:33 PM
Im just sayin'.....

Rich Cranium
02-13-2011, 04:48 PM
I can't believe I just read this entire thread.

I'm different to whether Striker goes back to wrestling fulltime. I'm not a fan of him as a wrestler, but I never hated him either. However he was phenomenal managing Big Daddy V.

YES! I didn't think of this, thank you! Striker is an excellent mouthpiece for say a Koslov, Jackson, etc!

The Brown One
02-13-2011, 07:11 PM
On topic: I don't think he should go back to being a wrestler, because although his stint in ECW as a teacher was drew some interest, it wasn't very entertaining. I'd rather have him be a backstage announcer, or a mouthpiece, like Bodom said.

Off topic(because this thread is so damn awesome):

I agree with ya and thanks for ripping off my catchphrase man. Just saying. :)

I've seen many of both of your posts, and I must say, steveorton has been saying them ever since he came into EWN. And it is a RWJ catchphrase :P

Okay tool! I let you rip me off with saying MY catchphrase but the minute you say that you came up with the catchphrase justs crosses the fucking line!!! I'm the poster boy and the founder of Just saying! I bleed just saying! Hell, I am just saying!!!!!!! You probably lurked on the fourms thinking that you were gonna rip me off to make a joke outta me but it ain't happening. I got IPITS, Robstar, Bodom, The Brown One, The Crippler, Silverghost, and ma boy Rich Cranium to back me up on this! So you want to risk your career by facing me, go ahead but i'll tell you what, just to warn ya,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uPRRIBjVbo

I'm just staying out of this one, and am going to watch what happens :D
Since people are throwing their ideas for "matches" in there, I'll go with this: steveorton vs WWTNA Mark, where if WWTNA Mark loses, he retires.

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 07:18 PM
On topic: I don't think he should go back to being a wrestler, because although his stint in ECW as a teacher was drew some interest, it wasn't very entertaining. I'd rather have him be a backstage announcer, or a mouthpiece, like Bodom said.

Off topic(because this thread is so damn awesome):

I've seen many of both of your posts, and I must say, steveorton has been saying them ever since he came into EWN. And it is a RWJ catchphrase :P

I'm just staying out of this one, and am going to watch what happens :D
Since people are throwing their ideas for "matches" in there, I'll go with this: steveorton vs WWTNA Mark, where if WWTNA Mark loses, he retires.

Wait steveorton came here before me? When did he join the site because I joined the site in Septemberr and i've been saying Just saying ever since. I guess he wasn't on that much when I got banned. BTW, I will never retire! Like Flair said,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyqNw9NZ-pY

Robstar
02-13-2011, 07:27 PM
I want no more debate on this! Seriously. It's a pretty common saying that has been around for as long as I can remember and I'm no pup! I can say without doubt that it's been floating around the vernacular since at least the mid-80's so anyone can say it ok?

thejman93
02-13-2011, 07:31 PM
I want no more debate on this! Seriously. It's a pretty common saying that has been around for as long as I can remember and I'm no pup! I can say without doubt that it's been floating around the vernacular since at least the mid-80's so anyone can say it ok?

I think sombody needs a look at Vickie to cheer them up. :D

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101120012451/prowrestling/images/4/48/Vickie_Guerrero_3.jpg

Better now?

Robstar
02-13-2011, 07:38 PM

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101120012451/prowrestling/images/4/48/Vickie_Guerrero_3.jpg

Better now?

Aaaaaahhh, that's better. Thanks for the J, man! ;)

K-Jammin
02-13-2011, 07:45 PM

Better now?
Ohhhhh HELL YEAH

The Brown One
02-13-2011, 07:48 PM
Wait steveorton came here before me? When did he join the site because I joined the site in Septemberr and i've been saying Just saying ever since. I guess he wasn't on that much when I got banned. BTW, I will never retire! Like Flair said,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyqNw9NZ-pY

I think he was on alot when you were banned. He stopped coming on as much recently.

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 07:48 PM
Ohhhhh HELL YEAH

Well K-Jammin, looks like its back to the indys now. Being squashed by Triple H(Robstar :)) Or I can tell creatives to give me a flamboyant gimmick but i'll be damned if i'll end up like Orlando Jordan. Just saying. :(

Bodom
02-13-2011, 07:50 PM
This thread is pathetic.

The Brown One
02-13-2011, 07:55 PM
This thread is pathetic.

You have the power to end this.

RomanFlare
02-13-2011, 07:56 PM
This thread is pathetic.

Mercy Close!

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 08:04 PM
Mercy Close!

Thought we were boys, SMH.

Robstar
02-13-2011, 08:04 PM
I enjoyed it. :D

WWTNA if you won't take Orlando Jordan, the most I can offer you is Johnny B. Badd ;)

thedominator92
02-13-2011, 08:18 PM
wwtna "the tool" mark
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzK2hcsfGXGsYx9w4Mr6oCIJ9N5UbYY zquZEb4PEdiJ8o3sydcYA
you sir belong in the http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_blzwePBvOZYOT2g7HznQJI7E50Zn_ 8S7NQ-I9-33u8bCrp5l

Bodom
02-13-2011, 10:35 PM
I enjoyed it. :D

WWTNA if you won't take Orlando Jordan, the most I can offer you is Johnny B. Badd ;)

LOL how is that any better?

Robstar
02-13-2011, 10:36 PM
LOL how is that any better?

Precisely. :rolleyes:

Rich Cranium
02-13-2011, 10:39 PM
http://www.imazda.com/forums/images/smilies/weird_thread.gif

Bodom
02-13-2011, 10:47 PM
Precisely. :rolleyes:

Hahahahaaha.

WWTNA Mark
02-14-2011, 12:36 AM
http://www.imazda.com/forums/images/smilies/weird_thread.gif

Read the title and you'll find out what its about.

AGEOFFALL
02-14-2011, 12:53 AM
He should bring back that Striker's Classroom segment he used to have and educate today's youth on the history of wrestling.

Rich Cranium
02-14-2011, 01:08 PM
Read the title and you'll find out what its about.

Sorry, I speak sarcasm ;)

thedag
02-14-2011, 01:15 PM
Sorry, I speak sarcasm ;) just saying.

i had to fix it.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-14-2011, 04:21 PM
isn't the king retiring after WM. so im sure striker will move to raw later.

king's sticking around for awhile, JR said so and he's a WWE employee

thedag
02-14-2011, 04:30 PM
i wont be shocked if striker fills in tonight.

The Brown One
02-14-2011, 06:09 PM
i wont be shocked if striker fills in tonight.

It would be a wise decision to put him on commentary for tonight's Raw. BTW, my heart goes out to Jerry Lawler.

WWTNA Mark
02-14-2011, 06:11 PM
It would be a wise decision to put him on commentary for tonight's Raw. BTW, my heart goes out to Jerry Lawler.

What happened to him?

Edit: Wow. Just looked at the news. I feel for him. He should win the WWE Championship no doubt.

Robstar
02-14-2011, 07:15 PM
What happened to him?

Edit: Wow. Just looked at the news. I feel for him. He should win the WWE Championship no doubt.

Its sad but the old girl must have had a good innings. Hope you feel better soon King!