PDA

View Full Version : Why should sting face the undertaker?

Sinliner
02-13-2011, 01:23 AM
Okay so ive been busy with work for a couple of months and when i get back onto this site all i see is people posting "sting vs taker at wrestlemania or i riot" "my dream match is sting vs taker at wrestlemania" and so on and so forth. But honestly why should sting get a shot at undertakers streak?.The undertakers streak is arguably bigger than the world title and wwe title combined!. so why does sting deserve to walk in from tna and with 7 weeks build up get a shot at the biggest name and biggest prize in the history of wwe? I dont beleive he does, atleast not anytime soon. Paying your dues outside of the wwe only gets you as far as getting a job with the wwe, it doesnt automatically get you to headlining Wrestlemania. I honestly would love to have seen sting vs taker maybe 5/6 years ago because people mightve still recognised the stinger but hes now a legend who most wrestling fans (unfortunatly the kiddies, and even older wrestling fans who arent internet savvy and dont read internet spoiler sites) will have forgotten all about sting or might not have even known of his existence in the first place.
But in closing i just wanna say this thread is not meant to be any disrespect to the stinger he is a legend but i think he will always be that legend who was self made and never needed a wrestlemania match or vince mcmahon to be superstar.

leave your thoughts and feedback i would love to hear what other poeple have to say, i do expect to get alittle bit of hate since most of you wanna see that match pretty badly, but thats okay its all a matter of opinion.

Rick BoA
02-13-2011, 02:15 AM
A prime example of not reading someones post. ^

Snair
02-13-2011, 02:17 AM
No offense bro, but Sting vs Undertaker thread has already been posted a hundred times here

Sinliner
02-13-2011, 02:36 AM
No offense bro, but Sting vs Undertaker thread has already been posted a hundred times here

sorry like i said ive only just gotten back on the website

Sinliner
02-13-2011, 02:37 AM
A prime example of not reading someones post. ^

Your also a prime example of not reading someones post, i stated that ive been of this site for a couple of months, so i mustve missed all the threads bout sting taker.

InfoWarrior
02-13-2011, 02:39 AM
I have another question. Why shouldn't Sting face Undertaker at WrestleMania XXVII?

the wrestling shade
02-13-2011, 03:30 AM
When the words first showed up from this magazine (cant remember the name). It made a huge pop all around the internet media as well as the TV (maybe), and i assume almost every wrestling fan was excited about it. I for one was..., but it turned out that WWE didnt even talk with sting. And that was enough for me to remove this match from my head. But a lot of people started taking this crap to a whole new level of hyping and personaly i dont know why?!?!. But now after that i have thought about it Sting is not the man that needs to fight against the Undertaker at this point, because Sting is one of the greatest Icons in the bussiness today and have him lose to the Undertaker at wrestlemania is wrong!!. Add to the fact that there is no history between them and there is no time to build a good storyline for both of them as far as i see it how about chris jericho!!!!!:mad:

THEKEVINBRAND
02-13-2011, 04:05 AM
Bodom or Robstar, close this thread!

Bennyladd1
02-13-2011, 05:25 AM
You guys need to calm down, STING SHOULDNT FACE TAKER, why? because Sting doesnt want to work with wwe and they have no history together at all, Taker needs to fight a young superstar and make him look good, so please no sting..

Sinliner
02-13-2011, 05:45 AM
Bodom or Robstar, close this thread!

I agree close this thread!!!

Sinliner
02-13-2011, 05:46 AM
When the words first showed up from this magazine (cant remember the name). It made a huge pop all around the internet media as well as the TV (maybe), and i assume almost every wrestling fan was excited about it. I for one was..., but it turned out that WWE didnt even talk with sting. And that was enough for me to remove this match from my head. But a lot of people started taking this crap to a whole new level of hyping and personaly i dont know why?!?!. But now after that i have thought about it Sting is not the man that needs to fight against the Undertaker at this point, because Sting is one of the greatest Icons in the bussiness today and have him lose to the Undertaker at wrestlemania is wrong!!. Add to the fact that there is no history between them and there is no time to build a good storyline for both of them as far as i see it how about chris jericho!!!!!:mad:

Chris jericho vs taker at wrestlemania! now thats a match i wanna see!

steveorton
02-13-2011, 09:28 AM
When the code is broken it will read Y>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<J,3rd coming.Upon_us.Save_us333, I'm jus sayin...

Rick BoA
02-13-2011, 02:18 PM
Your also a prime example of not reading someones post, i stated that ive been of this site for a couple of months, so i mustve missed all the threads bout sting taker.

Whats funny is that I meant to post that in a different thread. I see that it doesnt work in this one. oh well.

The Brown One
02-13-2011, 07:33 PM
Sinliner by you logic, one could argue that Brock didn't pay his dues, and neither did Goldberg. They won the world title very early after their debuts, and barely put over anyone, and then walked out. Why should Sting face Taker at Mania? Because hes earned the right to. Hes wrestled for a very long time, even longer than most of the wrestlers currently in the WWE. Hes accomplished more, and is already one of the greats- like Flair, HBK, and Hogan. This has been a match that many have been dreaming about for 20 years! Its one of those things that you must see before you die. And seriously, I know that WWE titles have more history than other company's titles, but they are passed around like candy nowadays, whilst Sting had to really earn them. Besides, in the WWE, there aren't many wrestlers who even deserve to challenge Taker at WM. Lets list them down, shall we? Triple H, and Chris Jericho. They have been around long enough, and have history with Taker. And Sting hasn't, but he doesn't need to, when Taker vs Sting is the arguably the most wanted Wrestlemania match of all time. Sting hasn't been in WWE, but hes accomplished everything that he can everywhere else, and I truly believe that he deserves a shot at Taker's streak.