PDA

View Full Version : Your WM Mainevent is........

Justdawg08
02-12-2011, 04:59 PM
Rey Mysterio Vs Alberto Del Rio..

at least it should be... and with how Vickie is treating Edge, I don't suppose he'll be leaving the chamber with the title... or even walking into it with the title for that matter.

I'd love this match as I think this feud deserves a WM Match to end it's feud.

WWTNA Mark
02-12-2011, 05:12 PM
Rey Mysterio Vs Alberto Del Rio..

at least it should be... and with how Vickie is treating Edge, I don't suppose he'll be leaving the chamber with the title... or even walking into it with the title for that matter.

I'd love this match as I think this feud deserves a WM Match to end it's feud.

TBH, we've seen this match like a million times and I don't think they should have a match at Wrestlemaina. Rey is doing a program with Cody Rhodes so I don't see this match happening anytime soon.

The Brown One
02-12-2011, 05:15 PM
I would actually prefer if Edge went into WM with the WHC. Rey is a main eventer, but I don't think he can carry the title like Edge can. Edge just seems like one of the top 2 or 3 wrestlers that you should always have defending their titles at Mania.

HeelTurn
02-12-2011, 05:30 PM
Del Rio and Rey had their feud ending match on Smackdown which Del Rio won. Edge makes the best sense, as he already has a bit of a feud with Rio, plus beating Edge for the World title would secure Rio's place as a main eventer. As WWTNA Mark said, Rey is in a feud with Cody which will hopefully go to Mania.

shanethewolf
02-12-2011, 05:49 PM
Morrison vs Miz would be my ideal main event. They already have a history to work from, they're both young, talented and upcoming stars, the likes of which need to be pushed into the main event picture. Plus they're both so over right now and at the height of their career...and in my opinion, Morrison will steal WM anyway, just like he steals every PPV.

efrum
02-12-2011, 05:54 PM
Morrison vs Miz would be my ideal main event. They already have a history to work from, they're both young, talented and upcoming stars, the likes of which need to be pushed into the main event picture. Plus they're both so over right now and at the height of their career...and in my opinion, Morrison will steal WM anyway, just like he steals every PPV.

As much as i would like to see this i cant look past Cena to win EC and face Miz at 'Mania

Rich Cranium
02-12-2011, 06:08 PM
ADR vs. Edge is good for WM27. I can see ADR winning the gold but you already knew that!

Justdawg08
02-12-2011, 06:16 PM
You know what I forgot about the Cody Rhodes thing... so this post is just a fail on my part :/

Saiga
02-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Undertaker should main event WrestleMania!

merhardt03
02-12-2011, 06:52 PM
Sting vs Undertaker for the main event would be my dream match. Id settle for The Miz vs Morrison too. Id like to see Edge vs ADR in an earlier bout on the card. It should be a solid match, but it dont scream main event to me. However, ADR should go over in this one IMO. As far as Miz vs JoMo, Miz should retain, & keep the feud goin into one of the summer ppvs. UT Vs Sting???? If anyone should break the streak, which Im not a fan of that happening, it should be Sting.

ch.brooks24
02-12-2011, 07:27 PM
I think we're going to see Cena v Miz at Mania for the WWE Championship. And as much as I hate to admit it... thats actually a great Mania Main Event... as far as their characters and storylines go. Not to mention they are WWE's biggest cross over stars. So that match, with a good amount of marketing, will attract even the most casual wrestling fan. Wrestling ability wise theres nothing special there but they'll be able to pull off a good match because of the lack of predictability when it comes to who will win. Plus plenty of false finishes and the large Hotlanta crowd will be into it.

jwt15
02-12-2011, 07:29 PM
CM Punk V. John Cena

AGEOFFALL
02-12-2011, 08:05 PM
I hate to say this but without the possibility of Undertaker vs Sting at Wrestlemania, it looks like this year's Wrestlemania will have a weak card compared to other Wrestlemanias.

So i'm going with Triple H vs Undertaker

K2Jelly
02-12-2011, 08:09 PM
I really don't see any other WM Mainevent match other than Cena vs. Miz.

FutureEyes
02-12-2011, 09:15 PM
It's gonna be Miz vs. Cena & Del Rio vs. Edge. Also Orton vs.Punk. You can see them setting them all up already. Triple H vs. Sheamus most likely if that still goes down & taker vs someone, most likely Barret. Then Michelle McCool vs. Layla, or possible a triple threat or a 4 way for the woman's title. Them maybe another match or two,like King vs. Riley & a tag team championship match with new Nexus vs. Corre with one team being champions by then. The main event would most likely be the Cena & Miz match i'd guess. This is how I think Mania will go down.

Lance Storm
02-12-2011, 11:12 PM
Unfortunately, it will be Miz vs. Cena. Edge vs. ADR is not enough to wow. So I say Edge vs. ADR vs. Ziggler vs. Christian

Eric Bischoff
02-13-2011, 03:12 AM
Unfortunately, it will be Miz vs. Cena. Edge vs. ADR is not enough to wow. So I say Edge vs. ADR vs. Ziggler vs. Christian

Christian won't be in the WM cause he just won't.

WWTNA Mark
02-13-2011, 03:16 AM
Christian won't be in the WM cause he just won't.

How the hell do you know Bischoff ripoff??? Were you the one that gave him the surgery??? Hmmm?

Lowki
02-13-2011, 12:04 PM
This card is strong in the midcard imo. I give the main event to Cena v Miz because the WWE title always seems to main event.

steveorton
02-13-2011, 01:30 PM
Miz vs John Morrison, I'm jus sayin...

namelessf3ar
02-13-2011, 01:33 PM
Morrison is not ready to main event WrestleMania. His character sucks. He always smiles

blackout version 1
02-13-2011, 07:59 PM
Get the WWE title to Orton or Punk and let them main event it would be great .... cena versus miz in a grudge match over cena costing the miz the title somehow .... Taker versus hhh ... hhh wants revenge on taker over hbk ... Booker t and Big show versus jackson and barrett .... corre verus nexus tag titles ... money in the bank ; 10 man ! swagger , ziggler , rey , bourne , rhodes , daniels ,sheamus , morrison , kofi , kane. edge with christian verus ADR for the world title .. Id have Punk win the main event with the help of mason ryan !!

RomanFlare
02-13-2011, 10:29 PM
Del Rio vs Edge
Miz vs Cena
Undertaker vs (Unless its Jericho or Punk, I really couldn't care less).

</fact>

FutureEyes
02-14-2011, 07:41 PM
Why do some of you always think Christian will be in every match? As if they ever put him in anything at all... Yeah he's going to show up 2 weeks before Mania & be put in a title match lol.

SaberToothTigerz
02-14-2011, 07:48 PM
Why do some of you always think Christian will be in every match? As if they ever put him in anything at all... Yeah he's going to show up 2 weeks before Mania & be put in a title match lol.

lol yes most of the iwc like 90% of it approves christian as being the ultimate underrated guy in sports entertainment and that he deserves the wwe or whc tittle more than anybody else in the business
however many wwe creatives probably thought of the plan ever since 2005 or so he never rly got a push due to vince's opinnion of christian not being to high
christian on wwe will be stuck in the upper midcard at best

The New Guy
02-14-2011, 07:49 PM

Well if he appears at the EC, he could have 6 weeks to build up the match. But the hype is already there, he has history with both Edge and Albie, so there is the match.
But besides we all could have dreams right? :)

The New Guy
02-14-2011, 07:51 PM
Morrison is not ready to main event WrestleMania. His character sucks. He always smiles

Have you seen Cena? The guy is ALWAYS happy.
And Orton is always mad.
That doesn't make their characters bad :)