PDA

View Full Version : wolfpack

willos19991
02-12-2011, 04:00 PM
well everybody knows how in a wolfpack there is always a leader or an alpha male. now the corre is like a wolfpack but wade keeps on telling that the corre has no leader that everyone is equal so i have three questions
1. can a group be with no leader or no alpha male
2. does this make wade weaker as he is no longer the leader
3. and who is the most capable wrestler in the corre to be the actually leader or who is the better wrestler

oh side note all this feuding with the big show and the corre makes me think that by wrestlemania they may be n.w.o vs corre now that nash is back, they only need two more members and it can be corre vs n.w.o

Rich Cranium
02-12-2011, 04:02 PM
Wade is a natural leader and the best speaker of the group. Also, if he is not the leader then he needs not worry about mutiny!

efrum
02-12-2011, 04:48 PM
I like the idea of them all being equal but I'm pretty sure Wade has an agenda that will show itself one day. I can definitely see them recruiting someone new soon aswell

SevenCagedTigers
02-12-2011, 05:31 PM
You raise good questions. I have no answers.

Wade Barret looking weaker will depend not on wether or not he is the leader, but wether he remains in top-level feuds (Cena).

Barret has proven to be valuable in the main event. People are ready to embrace Ezekiel Jackson as the new monster in Batista's absence. And Justin Gabriel has proven he can put on great matches against top opponents (Cena, Orton). The literal red-headed stepchild of the group is Heath Slater.

Normal 4-man group dynamics dictate that one man is the heavyweight contender, one of the midcard title contender (Jackson-Kofi perhaps?) and two men are the tag-title contenders (Ala The New Age Outlaws). That dynamic allows all four individuals to shine, whereas the "no leader" dynamic lends itself to individuals being directionless when it comes to the title hunt. Title reigns are what give wrestlers credibility, and without this proven "4-man" dynamic, I don't see Corre's individuals standing out.

RedDevilSativa
02-12-2011, 05:35 PM
how cool wud nash be as the leader of corre he wudnt have to wrestle much and is a great talker so would really help to push the group along. i could se nash coming out with a couple others during a corre beat down of big show have them help show up and stare down the corre then have have nash shove big show into a big zeke clothesline and all of them beat the crap out of big show

Dameduse823
02-12-2011, 05:36 PM
I think that it is possible to have a group with no real leader so long as each member knows their part.

Barrett is a mouth piece, the best speaker of the group by a mile. But the fact that he's the talker puts him out front and makes him look liek he's the one in charge. Jackson without question is the muscle, and if used correctly in that position I see him doing great things. Gabriel has the speed and agility that the group needs. As for Slater... I don't really see anything he can give to the group beside another number.

But that being said I don't believe this is what the core is because Barrett seems to be to much of an egomaniac to be equal with anyone.

ihearvoices
02-12-2011, 06:11 PM
how cool wud nash be as the leader of corre he wudnt have to wrestle much and is a great talker so would really help to push the group along. i could se nash coming out with a couple others during a corre beat down of big show have them help show up and stare down the corre then have have nash shove big show into a big zeke clothesline and all of them beat the crap out of big show
I Agree wwe Should use Nash like Tna Used Flair with AJ Styles. Its a great idea Cause nash Can help improve Their Mic Skills The same way Flair Helped AJ Styles mics Skills improve To the point where now he can cut a good damm Promo

AGEOFFALL
02-12-2011, 08:10 PM
Nash and Barrett. That should be interesting to see especially since last year Nash was talking trash about Barrett and Nexus.

Rick BoA
02-12-2011, 08:49 PM
wade is good on the mic they dont need nash in there

InfoWarrior
02-12-2011, 10:09 PM
I dont really see the Corre lasting that long. To be honest, I dont understand why Nexus was even broken up and changed, I think they should've just done away with the whole thing if their endgame was gonna be what is now. To me is seems like the WWE is burning to many calories trying to keep both factions up, but thats just my opinion.

Lance Storm
02-12-2011, 11:07 PM
The Corre seems like a transitional group. There will be a power struggle and they will break up. Barrett is the feature and a future World Champion.

There is only one "Alpha Male"
http://www.ferris.edu/news/week/stories/WWE/montybrown.jpg
PERIOD!!!

Trips88
02-13-2011, 12:27 PM
You raise good questions. I have no answers.

Wade Barret looking weaker will depend not on wether or not he is the leader, but wether he remains in top-level feuds (Cena).

Barret has proven to be valuable in the main event. People are ready to embrace Ezekiel Jackson as the new monster in Batista's absence. And Justin Gabriel has proven he can put on great matches against top opponents (Cena, Orton). The literal red-headed stepchild of the group is Heath Slater.

Normal 4-man group dynamics dictate that one man is the heavyweight contender, one of the midcard title contender (Jackson-Kofi perhaps?) and two men are the tag-title contenders (Ala The New Age Outlaws). That dynamic allows all four individuals to shine, whereas the "no leader" dynamic lends itself to individuals being directionless when it comes to the title hunt. Title reigns are what give wrestlers credibility, and without this proven "4-man" dynamic, I don't see Corre's individuals standing out.

Agreed! If there is a faction without a hierarchy, with one guy going after a specific title then the faction is worthless. At the very least there should be a leader and that leader should be in contention for the title consistently (See DX *post HBX*, Evolution, Legacy, The horsemen, Etc.)