PDA

View Full Version : WWE.COM Poll

TheXenek
02-12-2011, 01:23 PM
While checking out wwe.com i saw a poll they released which says :

Which sports figure do you think will be the Guest Host of WrestleMania XXVII?
Aaron Rodgers
Michael Jordan
Shaquille O'Neal
Clay Matthews
Dan Marino

Well done wwe

have they just gave away the surprise

namelessf3ar
02-12-2011, 01:25 PM
it's not gonna be a celebrity. it's gonna be a man from the Wrestling world. it's gonna be on of the greatest...more simply The Great One

Rich Cranium
02-12-2011, 01:30 PM

Aaron Rodgers
Michael Jordan
Shaquille O'Neal
Clay Matthews
Dan Marino

Well done wwe

None of those guys are a big deal for me!

JoMo's Mojo
02-12-2011, 01:31 PM

Aaron Rodgers
Michael Jordan
Shaquille O'Neal
Clay Matthews
Dan Marino

Well done wwe

None of the above. Each of those guys will be too busy in their respective sports (except for Matthews, Rodgers, and maybe Marino). I'm almost 100% positive it won't be an athlete, but a sports entertainer.

P.S. A few more for your sig: Ambassador of Abdominals, Shaolin Master of Manliness....just to name a couple more. ;)

thedominator92
02-12-2011, 01:33 PM
my sources tell me that it is going to Justin "The Canadian Destroyer" Bieber

K-Jammin
02-12-2011, 02:06 PM
it's not gonna be a celebrity. it's gonna be a man from the Wrestling world. it's gonna be on of the greatest...more simply The Great One

i also think its the most electrifying man in sports entertainment!

North Vegas Benny
02-12-2011, 02:06 PM
It will be Aaron Rodgers due to the big hype of him wearing the belt when he was presented the Lambardi trophy. And McMahon has been trying to hype Wrestlemania to be as big or bigger than the Superbowl which will never be due to the fact people can watch the Superbowl for free.

thejman93
02-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Let's think about this logically for a sec. The Rock can sure as hell sell out a building, Smackdown (which has it's 600th show on Friday) was "Rock's show", and we've been hearing that Rock wants to do somthing with WWE. Rock on 2.14.11, 'Taker on 2.21.11; WrestleMania 27 is taking shape folks.

InfoWarrior
02-12-2011, 02:39 PM
It will be Aaron Rodgers due to the big hype of him wearing the belt when he was presented the Lambardi trophy. And McMahon has been trying to hype Wrestlemania to be as big or bigger than the Superbowl which will never be due to the fact people can watch the Superbowl for free.

I dont know about a sports celebrity, been hearing a lot about The Rock, but like in the past, the guest host is usually over hyped, so who knows. I think WrestleMania actually brings in more money than the Superbowl, which is what I think he's referring to. With the internet having free streams and free downloads, WM is usually a PPV that most cant wait to download, they need to see it now, so they buy it.

CobraNightviper
02-12-2011, 04:23 PM
I read that Bieber is suppose to sing at Wrestlemania I just hope he's not the guest celebrity too that would suck looking at him twice in one night.

HeelTurn
02-12-2011, 04:28 PM
I can see it being Austin, although I would much prefer the Rock, hopefully it wont be a "celebrity".

K2Jelly
02-12-2011, 04:32 PM
I couldn't care less at this point.

The Brown One
02-12-2011, 05:18 PM
I hope this is just a fun pool, and doesn't really contain the actual guest host's name. I hope its the Rock.
Because finally....finally! The Rock has come back to Wrestlemania!

Androo
02-12-2011, 05:42 PM
i think this could be just to create more speculation, or for wwe to test the water for if any one of those would be quite popular. who knows? i kno who those sports people are, but do any of them have any connection to atlanta (or georgia even), be it sports team, or from there?? i dont know much about there careers?!

Mikeyboy7777777
02-12-2011, 06:15 PM
sorry but that i see as insulting petey williams is more of a man that bieber ever will be and i hate justin bieber as much as cena so don't do it anymore honestly it's worse enough that we are not seeing petey in tna or a more televised company

TakerMania
02-12-2011, 06:40 PM
NON of Them are going To be The Host
it's Going To be someone totally Diffrent and maybe Shocking also but in a good way I hope

AGEOFFALL
02-12-2011, 07:54 PM
Ted Turner?

Rich Cranium
02-12-2011, 07:58 PM
I'll take JR please.

merhardt03
02-12-2011, 09:49 PM

Aaron Rodgers
Michael Jordan
Shaquille O'Neal
Clay Matthews
Dan Marino

Well done wwe

i could live with A-Rod or Clay since Im from Green Bay & The Packers are world champs! Booya !

THEKEVINBRAND
02-12-2011, 09:59 PM

that just brought shame to Petey Williams lol

Lance Storm
02-12-2011, 11:08 PM
The Rock would be great. I'm still going with Ricky Gervais

Bodom
02-12-2011, 11:33 PM
It's just probably just to get people amped for it.

Deadman's_streak
02-13-2011, 12:55 AM
It wont be Aaron Rodgers or Clay Mathews of the GREEN BAY Packers, considering the fact that Wrestlemania is going to be in ATLANTA home of the Falcons, and they would be boo'd everytime they get shown backstage or w.e.

As for the rest of the poll, don't buy much into it because it was just the other day they had the same poll up with another group of celebrities including Hugh Heffnor or however you spell his name.

So really it doesn't reveal anything. And i'm thinking its either going to be Justin Bieber, the Rock, or some other WWE Legend.

but then again, i'm really thinking it could be a celebrity.
Now I don't know if any of these celebs are available at the time but here are some big names that could be possibilities:

1. Justin Bieber, it's been said the wwe has been trying to get him for Wrestlemania, maybe not only just to sing the national anthem but to host aswell. Think about it, with the whole pg rating in effect. And considering that he's the "next big thing" in pop music, And Vince has made it clear that it can only be one "MAN" and as you all should know, Bieber has been made fun of numerous times and has had his MANhood questioned. Maybe Vince was being sarcastic or joking about it. Heck, even he's joked about it with his latest commercial with Ozzy. So quite possible. And add the fact that Atlanta is his home town. It makes perfect sence.

2. Lady Gaga, yup. might be a strange choice, but her popularity is undeniable. And her uniqness can definatly shake up the WM theme. Only thing is, I do know about her new album. She may or may not be in tour at the time idk. If someone wants to go look up her availability, and shoot this possibilty down do so.

3. Hugh Heffnor, again don't mind my spelling of his name if it's wrong, but didn't Vince say something about only one person man enough to handle so many people? Well Hugh has "handled" many women in his life don't you think? Lol. I can see some funny backstage moments with him and some of the divas, and who knows, maybe the Godfather would make an appearance lol. Just a thought nothing more.

4. Bob Barker, i've heard this rumor thrown around a lot lately. Not sure, but supposebly wwe have been trying to reach out to him too? Any confirmation?

5. The Rock, I guess by now he counts as a celebrity. And we all know why this is a big possiblity so I won't even bother explaining. But I will add this...

I know he's stated that he would never wrestle again, but... As we all know there's only two tough enough coaches announced, with two more being kept secret. Could this be what he was talking about when he said he was working with Vince and that we should expect to see him much sooner rather than later? Assuming ofcourse he isn't the guest host.

Thats all I got for right now, i'll see what other possibilities I can think of...

Rick BoA
02-13-2011, 02:18 AM
My guess is still on Austin, as far as ex wwe people go.

Rich Cranium
02-13-2011, 11:47 AM
It's just probably just to get people amped for it.

This^^ Our Honorable Fearless leader Captain Clark reported this:

-- The WWE website has a poll up asking fans who they think will be the special guest host at WrestleMania 27. The choices are Aaron Rodgers, Michael Jordan, Shaq, Clay Matthews and Dan Marino. It's interesting to note that the poll options do not even include the person who is reportedly confirmed to be hosting WrestleMania 27.

SaberToothTigerz
02-13-2011, 12:12 PM
i dont care who it is
i just wanna see a good mania card with jaw dropping matches
if that happens then im a happy camper

namelessf3ar
02-13-2011, 12:22 PM
This year Mania card is not gonna be jaw dropping. Vince wants 1 milion buys for Mania 27 but its not gonna happen with peoples like The Jiz, Alberto Pendejo and Wade Barrett in main event

If he want to break 1 milion then he should have a card like these:

Undertaker vs Sting
Randy Orton vs John Cena
Christian vs Edge vs Jericho
Big Show vs Kevin Nash

steveorton
02-13-2011, 01:32 PM
I hope its The Rock, I'm jus sayin...

namelessf3ar
02-13-2011, 01:36 PM
It would be awesome if its gonna be Goldberg. WrestleMania is in Georgia Dome in Atlanta. He won his first WCW World Heavyweight Championship from Hollywood Hogan in that building.