PDA

View Full Version : Who do could be the next face of WWE?

xtremetothemax
02-11-2011, 10:19 PM
I just had an ideal: Who is going to be the face of the wwe when the big stars are gone? Right now the faces of WWE are John Cena, Triple H, Undertaker and Randy Orton. But when theyre gone, (which i hate to say but Undertaker and Triple H are almost there) I cant imagine who will be the the next huge star. I hope who ever it is, they dont be a supercena. Do you guys think it will be a current superstar,and if so who, or will it be a new superstar?

Stinger187
02-11-2011, 10:30 PM
I just had an ideal: Who is going to be the face of the wwe when the big stars are gone? Right now the faces of WWE are John Cena, Triple H, Undertaker and Randy Orton. But when theyre gone, (which i hate to say but Undertaker and Triple H are almost there) I cant imagine who will be the the next huge star. I hope who ever it is, they dont be a supercena. Do you guys think it will be a current superstar,and if so who, or will it be a new superstar?
Well it could be anyone!

Rassling_Fan
02-11-2011, 10:33 PM
The Miz. Like Cena, he's all over the media promoting the WWE. Heck, like Cena, he hosted that TMZ show.

xtremetothemax
02-11-2011, 10:37 PM
Yeah but do you think it would be someone like evan bourne, jack swagger, john morrison, who???

Rich Cranium
02-11-2011, 10:40 PM
Face: Miz since like Rassling_Fan stated, he has a work ethic like Cena!
Heel: ADR, I see him as a top heel for some time!

InfoWarrior
02-11-2011, 11:00 PM
I know that hes not new, but I could see CM Punk becoming the new face of WWE. He has that ability to be a face and have everyone behind him, then turn heel and have everyone against him. I dont think many wrestlers have that talent to switch from face to heel and back like he can. Even one of my fav heels is Jericho, but he would still get some Y2J chants from time to time. The Miz is another good suggestion because of his work ethic, which in most companies or businesses can get you very far. Seeing as how The Miz got such a huge push in a short amount of time, I think it shows that Vince and WWE creative see a lot of potential in him.

Trips88
02-11-2011, 11:04 PM
Face: Miz since like Rassling_Fan stated, he has a work ethic like Cena!
Heel: ADR, I see him as a top heel for some time!

Yea that's safe to say that ADR will be the top heel for a long long time which is awesome. he plays it so well. NTM he was a face his entire career b4 the WWE and he's much happier as a heel.

thedominator92
02-11-2011, 11:10 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStsq77Fe6HEqY_1cL_S-8t1DU2f2R6KFqqZ6ij8SG2-GR0V6cmOA

future face of the wwe

CMhuw24
02-12-2011, 12:47 AM
The Miz, ADR, John Morrison can kinda be a face but he needs a better mic skills, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barret.
All the above i beleive could do well.
As for CM Punk i beleive he's going to be the top heel for the next few years now, so i beleive hes already achieved this status.

Rebel Lion
02-12-2011, 01:06 AM
if the 'E had any swag, it would be Christian!!! He is WAY over wit the fans, great in the ring, possibly better on the mic, and since he hasn't had a world title run, he would be a breathe of fresh air to the fans for years to come.

clrj3514
02-12-2011, 01:11 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStsq77Fe6HEqY_1cL_S-8t1DU2f2R6KFqqZ6ij8SG2-GR0V6cmOA

future face of the wwe
Only if he starts wearing knee pads.

imeralde
02-12-2011, 01:20 AM
it would be JoMo, adr.wade barrett

Kashdinero
02-12-2011, 01:37 AM
Randy Orton is 30 years old and John Cena is 33. These two won't be going anywhere for a looooong time..... But for arguments sake, I'll predict that Mason Ryan, Alex Riley, Alberto Del Rios, Wade Barrett, Mistico, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, John Morison and The Miz will all have a chance to be a big part of the main event scene in the years to come.

chunkkynutzzz
02-12-2011, 01:42 AM
John Morrison super face ....and Kofi Kingston super heel ...I could see kofi being a great heel ..and Alberto Del Rio will be the man till hee retires!

the wrestling shade
02-12-2011, 03:58 AM
Personaly i dont see any one as the next baby face. That is hard to accomplish in PG environment, if you look back at all the faces that came before. Almost all of them had a certain kind of attitude, and the thing that allowed this attitude to run wild is the fact that there were no restrictions on swearing and bad languege and making fun of everyone.three comes in my mind(StoneCold-The Rock-Triple H). And ofcaurse John Cena back when he was Rapping and this kind of shit, But all of these wrestlers had this kind of attitude because there was more freedom for them to be creative and to do whatever they want When it comes to their mic skills and their in ring actions and ofcaurse lits not forget the essence of Blood in the matches which may i add can build a certain thinking inside the Fan's head (This guy is unstoppable or this guy is one hell of a tough son of bitch). The Miz is doing one hell of job!!. But lits face it... if he doesnt bust's someone open or start swearing and crossing the line at some point i will never take him as a serious potential face of the company. The same goes with The other guys as well.

rko619
02-12-2011, 05:02 AM
1 man skip sheffield wwe are high on him

HeelTurn
02-12-2011, 05:39 AM
Sheamus and Del Rio could be the face or heel of the WWE. Sheamus is Triple H's good buddy and is doing well, Del Rio is awesome.

alexrules01
02-12-2011, 05:46 AM
Chris Jericho, he'll never retire.

But serious, CM Punk, Cena and Orton will carry the WWE until about 2020. The Miz will eventually reach there, and same with ADR. I believe Ziggler could be be a mjor player...maybe a face turn? If used right I could see Daniel Bryan being huge, same with Swagger. Kingston will always be either upper midcard or make it to the main event. And then a couple of others, like Migilicutty and I HOPE Derrick Batemin, the guy is so funny, and has the look.

Oh, and AJ Styles, you know he'll be there :P

The Brown One
02-12-2011, 05:50 AM
I'll tell you one thing..they need someone american. I'm looking at John Morrison as the #1 top face in the company.

ShockMaster
02-12-2011, 09:19 AM

I laughed hard at this, I've always thought he'd be cooler if wore some knee pads.

Bodom
02-12-2011, 09:23 AM

Hahahahahahaha.

Saiga
02-12-2011, 10:04 AM
hornswoggle will be the face of the wedf ...

Rich Cranium
02-12-2011, 10:41 AM
Hahahahahahaha.

Won't the fact that he doesn't wear knee pads slow the length of his career?

Bodom
02-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Won't the fact that he doesn't wear knee pads slow the length of his career?

Should his knees ever start to give on him, I'd guess that he'd wear them again.

ChrisQ1
02-12-2011, 11:09 AM
Abraham Washington and Tyler Black!!

thedominator92
02-12-2011, 02:22 PM

he is too dashing for knee pads

namelessf3ar
02-12-2011, 02:29 PM
The Miz, CM Punk, John Morrison, Mason Ryan, Sheamus, Skip Sheffield, Kofi Kingston, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler, Justin Gabriel, Johnny Curtis, Derrick Bateman, Abe Washington, Seth Rollins, Trent Barreta, Hunico, Richie Steamboat and Roman Leakee

brianjones90
02-12-2011, 02:58 PM
Skip Sheffield is a Stone Cold rip off and Mason Ryan is a Batista rip off.Justin Gabriel could be good if puched right.He could be the AJ Styles of WWE.John Morrison should be a heel and become the next Shawn Michaels.Dolph Ziggler needs to drop the name and he would be really good.I mean why can't he go by his first name Nick?Ted Dibiase,(Husky)Harris Rutunda & Abe washington = IRS.

The Brown One
02-12-2011, 05:28 PM
Skip Sheffield is a Stone Cold rip off and Mason Ryan is a Batista rip off.

It doesn't look that way. Skip comes off to me as more of a powerhouse, whilst Stone Cold was a brawler. And we have only seen like 1 match from Mason Ryan, so I think your'e judging him too quickly. Sure he looks really similar to Batista, but they have a different moveset.

mosdope
02-12-2011, 06:43 PM

LMAO...I thought I was the only one who thought he looks incredibly "off" without kneepads

ihearvoices
02-12-2011, 07:00 PM
I would like To See WWE Give Kofi The Ball And have him run with it i think his mic Skills Are on point cause he has already proven it by the promos he has cut and he can put on a 5 star match without a doubt ...Hopefully WWE Dont drop the BAll With Kofi The same way they Drop the ball with MVP Another Wrestler Without a doubt could of been A Maineventer

AGEOFFALL
02-12-2011, 08:19 PM
Christian, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Wade Barrett, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler. Any of this guys could do it if wwe gets behind them.

Sinliner
02-13-2011, 12:22 AM
I think the wwe needs to turn morrison heel and then he could be the new face of the company, but only if they turn him heel slowly, i mean have some sort of reason for his heel turn make it epic. remember the way the rock turned heel and joined the corperation after winning the king of the ring and the title? something like that would put jomo over bigtime

SaberToothTigerz
02-13-2011, 12:06 PM
skip sheffield