PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Spoils Smackdown

jhorton1215
02-11-2011, 04:40 PM
On Today's episode of Jim Rome Is Burning... Jim talked about Green Bay's Clay Mathews and showed a video clip from this weeks Smackdown Main Event, which doesn't even air until later tonight.

So the people (not us, because we read Spoilers) who were looking forward to Smackdown tonight, already know what's going to happen with the end of the Edge/Ziggler title match...

However, that only applies if they watched ESPN... Which honestly, who watches Jim Rome anyway?

dres1214
02-11-2011, 04:44 PM
On Today's episode of Jim Rome Is Burning... Jim talked about Clay Mathews and showed a video clip from this weeks Smackdown, which doesn't even air later tonight.

So the people (not us, because we read Spoilers) who were looking forward to Smackdown tonight, already know what's going to happen with the end of the Edge/Ziggler title match...

However, that only applies if they watched ESPN... Which honestly, who watches Jim Rome anyway?

Agree with you sir!

Rich Cranium
02-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Jim Who? No clue

Stinger187
02-11-2011, 04:48 PM
On Today's episode of Jim Rome Is Burning... Jim talked about Clay Mathews and showed a video clip from this weeks Smackdown, which doesn't even air later tonight.

I used to watch that show when I worked at an electronics retailer because they'd only put espn hd on!

dres1214
02-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Jim Who? No clue

Jim Rome he's a sports analyst.

jhorton1215
02-11-2011, 04:55 PM

Not a very good one though. He's like the Michael Cole of ESPN

JoMo's Mojo
02-11-2011, 11:14 PM

No he's not.

InfoWarrior
02-11-2011, 11:33 PM
I used to listen to Jim Rome on the radio back in the day. I'm from Sacramento, CA so i would crack up when he would say the Suckramento Kings, lol. I also liked that he would always say, "If you're not cheating, then your not trying," not sure if he still says that or not. To be honest I didn't even know he had a TV show, lol.

RomanFlare
02-13-2011, 11:37 PM
This is why I'm a Colin Cowherd man. Goddamnit Rome.