PDA

View Full Version : Diesel, what a return and for me, one more shot at glory???

Ruggy
02-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Oh Kevin Nash, you belong to WWE once more. VKM made you, you went, came back, you went and now your back, for good this time, we hope.

Big Daddy Cool in my opinion is one of the legends of wrestling. As a kid I grew up watching this guy and for all of the "Big Men" around, he was my favourite.

I think he is deserving of one last run, a title-shot, not necessarily winning the title, but getting his last chance and leaving with dignity.

This guy has given so much to the sport and was in the front line of the most glorious period wrestling has ever seen!! Doesn't he deserve one more chance??

Lance Storm
02-11-2011, 04:10 PM
It bothered me that he came back, especially as Diesel. It was like Kevin Nash was waving the white flag on his career and surrendering to Vince. I don't want to see him wrestle anymore. He was winded after 3 minutes in the rumble. He is more valuable backstage now.

Automatic
02-11-2011, 04:11 PM
No, even if he wrestles it should be to put over the talent that wrestles now.

ToWhomItConcerns.
02-11-2011, 04:49 PM
Nash is 1 of my all time favorites so i'm totally happy to see him signed with WWE.

i'd love to see him wrestle every now and then (Mania with Big Show???) but i don't need him to be a full time wrestler.

as for a title shot? ehh nothing big. maybe on a episode of Raw or Smackdown (it would probably make more sense on Raw vs Miz). again nothing big. maybe a little 10 minute main event WITH HIM LOSING (maybe even losing clean). the only way i'd want him to win a title match is by dq.

Saiga
02-11-2011, 06:41 PM
nash vs big show anywhere at this day and age would cause a riot.

both are old, slow and will gas out within 10 minutes.

i'd rather go for a burrito & hot dog instead

North Vegas Benny
02-11-2011, 08:06 PM
Nash was one of my all time favorites but he is old and used up. Him going for a title would result in people saying that WWE is trying to copy from TNA by "stealing" big names and putting them in undeserved title hunts. One thing Nash would be good for is a manager for some one not good on the mic. Nash could also be a good commentater, he would be alot better than Booker T.

Rassling_Fan
02-11-2011, 08:13 PM
It bothered me that he came back, especially as Diesel. It was like Kevin Nash was waving the white flag on his career and surrendering to Vince. I don't want to see him wrestle anymore. He was winded after 3 minutes in the rumble. He is more valuable backstage now.

Kind of my thoughts as well. He would be better as a commentator or the Mysterious GM of Raw.

Rich Cranium
02-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Isn't Nash basically there to make money via marketing opportunities?

PandaMassacre
02-11-2011, 08:22 PM
I would love to see the guy become the mysterious GM. He is a great talker, and I believe that Raw really needs an authority figure to make a ruckus in-between storylines. Every good storyline that I can remember involved the GM sticking his nose into somebody elses business, or involved his notable lap dogs. I believe that with Theodore Long retiring soon (possibly) then Kevin Nash could take the reigns of SD! as General Manager while Triple H becomes General manager of Raw.

Robstar
02-11-2011, 08:34 PM
I would love to see the guy become the mysterious GM. He is a great talker, and I believe that Raw really needs an authority figure to make a ruckus in-between storylines. Every good storyline that I can remember involved the GM sticking his nose into somebody elses business, or involved his notable lap dogs. I believe that with Theodore Long retiring soon (possibly) then Kevin Nash could take the reigns of SD! as General Manager while Triple H becomes General manager of Raw.

Wait for it.....here it comes.....someone is going to say "No way man, Nash was in TNA while they were doing that, it couldn't be him, it's not at all believeable!" - like just now we should need to believe this scripted tv.

I like the idea of Haitch and Nash as GM's. Maybe Long could hire Nash/Diesel as his bodyguard after what happened and let it unfold from there?

paul.lima34
02-11-2011, 08:35 PM
too much emphasis with with older talent putting over younger talent.
If a wrestlers characters are crap and is boring to watch/listen to ,
its pointless them 'getting over' no matter how hard you push them!

95% of the WWE roster "crap and is boring to watch/listen to" = 95% of the WWE roster
Diesel should be given a title run, even if its for the ratings alone + make a belt actually mean the something

But i think even with HHH's help in the back, Vince will punish Booker and Diesel for going to TNA
like he has done with every star that returned!

(thats probably why we didnt see he and booker raw the following night, its going to be embarrassing to the company
that he will get the Loudest pops, bigger fan base than all there new groomed talentless roster put together)

Just give him a Mic for 10 mins!!

WH Punk 26
02-11-2011, 08:57 PM
Oh Kevin Nash, you belong to WWE once more. VKM made you, you went, came back, you went and now your back, for good this time, we hope.

Big Daddy Cool in my opinion is one of the legends of wrestling. As a kid I grew up watching this guy and for all of the "Big Men" around, he was my favourite.

I think he is deserving of one last run, a title-shot, not necessarily winning the title, but getting his last chance and leaving with dignity.

This guy has given so much to the sport and was in the front line of the most glorious period wrestling has ever seen!! Doesn't he deserve one more chance??

i would love to see him back in the big time cause when i was a young'n he was 1 of my fave stars for many years.......... but now i think it would be a bad thing because of the whole youth movement thing and it would hurt it's image

Trips88
02-12-2011, 02:07 AM
How about this. They bring Kevin back full time towards the end of the year. Get him into a feud with whoever is the champ at the time with him winning the title at the rumble. Then you set up a storyline with him and HHH where HHH can turn on him saying that he's still a little resentful that Nash left to work for all these different companies while he stayed and built the WWE into what it is today and that he's pissed that Nash is holding HIS world title. That could set up title vs retirement match at Mania with Nash getting inducted the night before. HHH wins and afterwards they hug it out in the middle of the ring and Nash can give a speech about how thankful he is to have ended his career loosing the title to one of his best friends with the company that gave him his first world title. Then Nash can bow out of the spotlight in the company that first put him on the map with some grace and dignity. I'm sure a huge moment like that would be awesome.

Trips88
02-12-2011, 02:08 AM
O and that can lead to one last title run for HHH before he retires from wrestling and takes his place full time backstage.

Saiga
02-12-2011, 03:14 AM
triple h should make amends with big kev storylinewise since haitch turned his back on nash during nash's last wwe run and the feud was never solved.

GoonieDemolition
02-12-2011, 07:37 AM
Big Daddy Cool is COOL.

captainmoonlight
02-12-2011, 10:54 AM
He'd make a killer gm