PDA

View Full Version : Robbie E.

Justdawg08
02-11-2011, 03:38 AM
Yes.. I'm creating a thread about Robbie E.. and your living it.

I just want to praise him as I think he is one of the most charismatic wrestlers out there today.

I know a lot of people probably feel different, but damn this guy plays a good Jersey Shore dude, plus I love when Taz goes "OOO OOO OOO" with the fist pumping... its good times...

His in ring work isn't bad by any means, I think he's a solid character that your going to have to put up with for quite a while if you don't like his work.

Plus when he does thing where he says "My Dude" has caught on with me.. I can't help but to say that from time to time.

So how you guys feel about Robbie E?

The Brown One
02-11-2011, 04:04 AM
Maybe I don't like him because he has the Jersey Shore gimmick. He just seems like an oddball in TNA. I know the X-Division is about no limits, but Robbie E just doesn't fit in there to me. Also, Taz looks foolish imitating the Jersey Shore mannerisms. His ring work isn't bad though, and I think if he wasn't under a Jersey Shore gimmick, he would be watchable.

Kashdinero
02-11-2011, 04:19 AM
Fist pumps FTW

alexrules01
02-11-2011, 04:37 AM
Robbie E has nothing on Zach Ryder... WOO WOO WOO... You Know it!

Lowki
02-11-2011, 04:39 AM
Ohh Ohh Ohh! He's definitely one of the one's that i find entertaining. Tazz and cookie add to his gimmick imo.

The Brown One
02-11-2011, 05:48 AM
Fist pumps FTW

http://i50.tinypic.com/2z3tc9c.gif

PandaMassacre
02-11-2011, 05:53 AM
Robbie E. seems way too much like Zack Ryder to me. An Zack Ryder had his gimmick before Jersey Shore even aired on VH1. I agree that he is very charismatic but I always get that cheesy vibe from him. I kind of like his Microphone skills an he definitely knows how to get around the ring pretty well. I could totally see myself being a fan of this guy if he had a different gimmick an then became a solo star. Cookie is just extra baggage for a pointless gimmick. You would think with TNA having a slowly declining KO division that they would use Cookie more as her own person.

Kashdinero
02-11-2011, 05:56 AM
Robbie E. seems way too much like Zack Ryder to me. An Zack Ryder had his gimmick before Jersey Shore even aired on VH1. I agree that he is very charismatic but I always get that cheesy vibe from him. I kind of like his Microphone skills an he definitely knows how to get around the ring pretty well. I could totally see myself being a fan of this guy if he had a different gimmick an then became a solo star. Cookie is just extra baggage for a pointless gimmick. You would think with TNA having a slowly declining KO division that they would use Cookie more as her own person.

Bolded for truth. You know it!

the wrestling shade
02-11-2011, 06:10 AM
Robbie E is definitely one of the best when it comes to his work on the mic, But for me... this isnt enough, i have seen his matches back when he was X Division champion. And he didnt give it his all back then... that was one of the reasons that made me lower my expectations about him. Beside i think Robbie E has started with the wrong foot in TNA, I mean this guy comes in, no one knows shit about him, he didnt show anything special in his debut match apart from the Diamond Cutter(and it looked like shit anyway). And all of the sudden they gave him the X division belt, which is a very prestigious title when it comes to TNA. Being the title that represent their greatest division and wrestlers. And by them giving him the title, they have destroyed every Bit of importance and the legacy of it. I guess that was the main reason why i hated this guy. But; If they would have started his career from a different direction..., then i might have thought different about him.

Zen Man
02-11-2011, 10:26 AM
It makes me sad that Ryder continues to job while someone like Robbie gets the gold. I think Ryder needs a solid partner and go for the tag team championships, otherwise I'm afraid it might be future endeavors for him :(

Xpacfan
02-11-2011, 10:29 AM
Honestly, I'm warming up to the guy. I love when Taz does the "OOO, OOO, OOO" to the fist pumping too, lol. What I really like about Robbie E is...Cookie. She's got some nice assests and is kind of hot.

Robbie E has nothing on Zach Ryder... WOO WOO WOO... You Know it!

LOL! I definately agree with this! Ryder is my favorite douche bag and would be twice as entertaining as champion than Miz imo.

Bodom
02-11-2011, 10:29 AM
I find him to be a cheap Zack Ryder knockoff.

Not to say that he isn't a decent worker.

evilgenius780
02-12-2011, 02:14 AM
I thought he was a Ryder rip off too..I have never seen Jersey Shore so I didn't get the gimmick until now. If thats what Jersey Shore cast acts like, then I will continue to live in ignorant bliss

Rassling_Fan
02-12-2011, 11:59 AM
I thought he was a Ryder rip off too..I have never seen Jersey Shore so I didn't get the gimmick until now. If thats what Jersey Shore cast acts like, then I will continue to live in ignorant bliss

Agreed. From what I heard, he is an awesome worker before coming to TNA. But with his current gimmick, I can't take him seriously.