PDA

View Full Version : Hello from NY

JoMo's Mojo
02-10-2011, 04:12 PM
Hey everyone! I've been browsing the site and forums/blogs for a long time now and decided to finally join up to add some of my flavor to the community. I haven't been involved with a board since the Buccaneers one shut down some time back.

A little about myself: I am currently a grad student. I've been an avid wrestling fan for as far back as I can remember. I've been very loyal to the WWE/F and when I was about 5 years old, I dubbed my first favorite wrestlers: Razor Ramon, the Undertaker, and Bret Hart (back in the early 90s). As my SN implies, I am a John Morrison fan. I've followed John Hennigan since his Tough Enough days and have enjoyed watching his performances since. I am excited to see what the future has in store for him.

I hope I can bring some good insight to the community during my stay here. Looking forward to the convos that follow. :cool:

The Brown One
02-10-2011, 06:22 PM
Welcome to EWN forums! I hope we have some good intelligent discussions here. :D

Rich Cranium
02-10-2011, 10:50 PM
Hey everyone! I've been browsing the site and forums/blogs for a long time now and decided to finally join up to add some of my flavor to the community. I haven't been involved with a board since the Buccaneers one shut down some time back.

You had me at 'Buccaneers'! Welcome!