PDA

View Full Version : EWN 4 Life!

Rich Cranium
02-10-2011, 11:48 AM
I recently ventured about other wrestling forums and I gotta say, they suck! I mean, one site wanted money for a membership and others just didn't cut it for me. With that said, as far as a wrestling forum, I find myself married to EWN and shall never be unfaithful to her!

thejman93
02-10-2011, 11:52 AM
I recently ventured about other wrestling forums and I gotta say, they suck! I mean, one site wanted money for a membership and others just didn't cut it for me. With that said, as far as a wrestling forum, I find myself married to EWN and shall never be unfaithful to her!

Quoted for fucking truth!

Robstar
02-10-2011, 12:19 PM
Aaaaaawwwww, welcome home guys!

PandaMassacre
02-10-2011, 04:25 PM
I have been a member of a dozen other Wrestling forums an this is probably the only place that you could actually find smart people who actually seem real an have a wicked sense of humor. I could name 17 (You being one of them Rich) members here that can really make you pause an think, laugh, and cry. I also have a deep history here even though I have only been a member of this website for just a couple of months. An with that said... I will never EVER join another wrestling forum again if this website shuts down. (: It rocks my socks off yo!

Rich Cranium
02-10-2011, 04:36 PM
I have been a member of a dozen other Wrestling forums an this is probably the only place that you could actually find smart people who actually seem real an have a wicked sense of humor. I could name 17 (You being one of them Rich) members here that can really make you pause an think, laugh, and cry. I also have a deep history here even though I have only been a member of this website for just a couple of months. An with that said... I will never EVER join another wrestling forum again if this website shuts down. (: It rocks my socks off yo!

Please don't inflate my ego! ;)

Kashdinero
02-10-2011, 04:39 PM
It's all I know, I've browsed a few others but saw no reason to stray from the path! EWN will do just fine thank you very much!

The Brown One
02-10-2011, 06:02 PM
I've seen other wrestling forums too..and many of them have more posters, and posts etc. but they are too strict with the rules, and everyone there are like robots-without a sense of humor. Here I'm glad that we can be a bit more free with our language, and the people are awesome! Also, EWN forums have just opened up a short while back, compared to other forums, and has been growing really fast! I'm staying here.

RomanFlare
02-10-2011, 09:15 PM
I'm gonna get a EWN tramp stamp.

Seriously, I love this place. Bloody love it.

North Vegas Benny
02-10-2011, 09:26 PM
Yes this place is FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!

Robstar
02-10-2011, 11:52 PM
I think there is a general feeling of family here, I mean one you actually like, ;). Hell even WWTNA was eventually welcomed back after a rocky start and I think that is a prime example of the way things are done around here. Things aren't just black and white and most of us understand that. We all don't always agree. Sometimes we fight, sometimes we flame at each other - but when the ideal and/or good feeling we have about the EWN, coming here and knowing it's around in general - if that is ever threatened by the occasional trolling wanker, we close ranks and defend what we have - sounds like family, right? :D

We tolerate our regular trolls, like Wallyman, who thus far has cleverly avoided being banned, but his right to opinion is the same as mine and so long as he abides by the rules, he's still welcome. If someone cannot engage in debate maturely, hell, it's not up to us to give them any sort of life lesson, though we do try. There's an important aspect to that: We, here at the EWN, always have our door open for the like minded souls who share the same passions and whether we agree or not, we welcome you to join our family. It's just how it is!

Oh and the other reason is the kick ass moderators.
Just saying.
U MAD??? ;)

Robstar
02-11-2011, 04:29 AM
Uh.....too much? ;)

The Brown One
02-11-2011, 05:50 AM
Uh.....too much? ;)

Hell no! That was brilliantly said Rob! Your'e right, the mods also make this a great forum. Thanks for putting up with the shit that you guys sometimes have to deal with :D

TJHawkesybaby
02-11-2011, 06:36 AM
Theres a few "forums" thats ive been on, not just to do with wrestling, and you get a sense that as soon as you join and post you become "the outsider" the "new guy" and they try there hardest to blast you so you never come back! Here, at the EWN, its not been like that infact far from it I joined said "Hello" and was welcomed with open, maybe due to my sterling intellect and awesome posting abilties ;) but you guys can judge that lol! Example.... Bodom (mod) I told him the other day and this is quoted word for word.. "Get the sand out of your vagina and stop being a miserable!"... now how many othe rplaces can you say that and not get your IP banned lol!

I have gained more knowledge in the few months ive been on here than the last 23 years of my life regards rasssstlin and hopefully gave some of my knowledge back to others!

I was pm'd randomly by someone asking me to join another forum so i thought id check it out... it was pants! theres no way id think about taking my business elsewhere lol!

Oh and the EWNCW thread is my little baby :) check it out at the be the booker threads!!!!

Good times!

Robstar
02-11-2011, 03:00 PM
Theres a few "forums" thats ive been on, not just to do with wrestling, and you get a sense that as soon as you join and post you become "the outsider" the "new guy" and they try there hardest to blast you so you never come back! Here, at the EWN, its not been like that infact far from it I joined said "Hello" and was welcomed with open, maybe due to my sterling intellect and awesome posting abilties ;) but you guys can judge that lol! Example.... Bodom (mod) I told him the other day and this is quoted word for word.. "Get the sand out of your vagina and stop being a miserable!"... now how many othe rplaces can you say that and not get your IP banned lol!

I have gained more knowledge in the few months ive been on here than the last 23 years of my life regards rasssstlin and hopefully gave some of my knowledge back to others!

I was pm'd randomly by someone asking me to join another forum so i thought id check it out... it was pants! theres no way id think about taking my business elsewhere lol!

Oh and the EWNCW thread is my little baby :) check it out at the be the booker threads!!!!

Good times!

Lol, I'm sure Bods got a good laugh out of that, I sure did!

thejman93
02-11-2011, 03:45 PM
I think there is a general feeling of family here, I mean one you actually like, ;). Hell even WWTNA was eventually welcomed back after a rocky start and I think that is a prime example of the way things are done around here. Things aren't just black and white and most of us understand that. We all don't always agree. Sometimes we fight, sometimes we flame at each other - but when the ideal and/or good feeling we have about the EWN, coming here and knowing it's around in general - if that is ever threatened by the occasional trolling wanker, we close ranks and defend what we have - sounds like family, right? :D

We tolerate our regular trolls, like Wallyman, who thus far has cleverly avoided being banned, but his right to opinion is the same as mine and so long as he abides by the rules, he's still welcome. If someone cannot engage in debate maturely, hell, it's not up to us to give them any sort of life lesson, though we do try. There's an important aspect to that: We, here at the EWN, always have our door open for the like minded souls who share the same passions and whether we agree or not, we welcome you to join our family. It's just how it is!

Oh and the other reason is the kick ass moderators.
Just saying.
U MAD??? ;)

Well said, my friend. I think you hit it on the head; it's a family here. You fuck with one of us there's another ten you're gonna have to deal with; but if your cool with us we'll accept you.

Robstar
02-11-2011, 08:39 PM
So should we all go out and get EWN tatts now? ;)

WWTNA Mark
02-11-2011, 08:46 PM
So should we all go out and get EWN tatts now? ;)

Hellz yea!!! I know where i'm putting it! Hint: Where Cole has Miz tatted at. :)

Destruction
08-17-2012, 03:31 PM
eWN Buddies

thejman93
08-17-2012, 03:38 PM
Awwwwww, the EWN love is getting poured on thick this week.

B-MCINTYRE
07-14-2013, 09:57 AM
God you people sure like to be lovey dovey with eachother...