PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Batista will return to the WWE?

KingOrton
02-09-2011, 10:52 PM
And if so, how? and when?

Rich Cranium
02-09-2011, 11:00 PM
Yeah, he loves money and I don't think he will get far in MMA!

How? I think it would be weird to see him and Mason Ryan facing off!

The Brown One
02-09-2011, 11:31 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but I would like to see him back, after a while. I wish him the best in his MMA career, and hope it takes off. But I would like to see him back at some point. If hes over wrestling completely, then we might just see a Royal Rumble appearance in the next 5 years.

WoodenBulldozer
02-09-2011, 11:34 PM
well at least we know TNA can't afford him

Saiga
02-09-2011, 11:52 PM
batista is still with the wwe ... his name is mason ryan ... isn't it? ;)

AndherestheJ
02-10-2011, 12:02 AM
Apparently he lives a pretty lavish lifestyle and it's only a matter of time that he'll need more money.

I'd say give him less than a year.

The Brown One
02-10-2011, 12:13 AM
I almost forgot..hes going to have to deal with his daughter for the tape. That will take some time.

HolyJose2391
02-10-2011, 12:18 AM
have you seen her tape? boring if anything haha

Snair
02-10-2011, 12:58 AM
It will be interesting to see him go against big zeke!

PandaMassacre
02-10-2011, 01:10 AM
Batista was better off with Pro Wrestling. How does he expect to survive in MMA when he got beat up by a guy that is way smaller than he is?

Trips88
02-10-2011, 02:00 AM
batista is still with the wwe ... his name is mason ryan ... isn't it? ;)

That was a good one lol. It's true though. Dave just jumped in a time machine, went back about 25 years and bam, it's Mayson Rayn lol.

Tommy Thunder
02-10-2011, 04:30 AM
The problem I have is his age. At 42, he's entering MMA where a lot of guys would be looking for a way out. If his MMA career takes off, he's obviously going to do it for a while, 2/3 years maybe? By which time he'll be 44/45 (again a bit old to be thinking about a full time return to wrestling). He's been injury prone in wrestling, so how will he fare with MMA I don't know!! And at 42, injuries are more likely to occur.
I think we'll probably see him have 'one last run' with WWE after his MMA career, where he'll have a match at Mania and a HOF induction.
However, if his MMA career doesn't take off, I think it's only a matter of time before he's back in WWE. Although, he has said that he wants to turn to acting also, so we'll see. But either way, he will get that last run to Mania.

SaberToothTigerz
02-10-2011, 07:37 AM
i dont want to see him again..

Jaitsu
02-10-2011, 08:27 AM
honestly, i found he was getting really stail before he left, i don't know much about MMA and all that but i do know that if he wants to return, he should do a bit more then stand there, look big and tough, and occasionally body slam someone. i always enjoyed his HITC matches though.

SgtGohan
02-10-2011, 08:51 AM
honestly i do believe that like tommy says no matter what, he will get that last run and go into the HOF

Lowki
02-10-2011, 09:38 AM
I wouldn't mind Batista being back. He was actually pretty good besides his last run that was quite stale.

CapitalJack
02-10-2011, 10:09 AM
Batista should come back. Most of the time WWE has two Big players, Think of The Rock and Stone Cold. In my mind Cena is the Top Dog in Raw (until triple H fancies a stab) and Batista is the Top Dog in Smackdown (until the Undertaker fancies a stab). And really the only people with the caliber and experience to even be considered for replacing Batista are Edge and Orton, and even then it will look lopsided. On top of that. Who remembers the tag Match on smackdown prior to the Champion vs. Champion vs. Champion match. It was John Cena and Batista vs. Big Show and Booker T, and Cena and Batista made one hell of a team back then

maar13
02-10-2011, 10:48 AM
He will probably be back at the end of the year or early next year. Like he said in his promo before Wrestlemania 26, He and Cena were the biggest stars they had since the Attitude era (If not, they were pushed as such), so maybe down the line he will come bak.

Now the question, would the WWE want him back? I think that will depend of the WWE position with the audence, if at some point things start getting low for them at the time Batista wants in, they will bring him back in a heart beat, but if it start getting steady or start incrsing in ratings then maybe they will skip the chance.

Also like someone noted before, WWE made a good job trying to find Batista's Clone, while he needs time to develop, don't kid yourselves, like it or not, There is only one Batista.

captainmoonlight
02-10-2011, 10:52 AM
hope he never comes back, i think he's gash.

ryan has had 1 match and already looks a million times better

wallyman
02-10-2011, 02:24 PM
i read batista loves living like a rockstar meaning he spoenda alot of money which means he will need some soon..which means wwe return :)

KJ PUNK
02-10-2011, 02:29 PM
i hope he never comes back...i've never been a batista fan

Rich Cranium
02-10-2011, 02:29 PM
He will be back....Man, sounds like Terminator!

Mr. McMahon
02-10-2011, 03:23 PM
no he won't come back, he has said many time that wwe is not the same anymore. Batista loved the attitude era and thats why he left because of the change in direction of the company, he doesn't like the company's direction anymore. Austin did the same thing in 2002 because the company was moving away from attitude era into a new direction

Lance Storm
02-10-2011, 03:43 PM
He will be back, but I could care less if he does.

tdp
02-10-2011, 08:19 PM
Batista and stone cold left because they thought the companies direction was crap? Smart men.

RomanFlare
02-10-2011, 08:45 PM
Let Mason Ryan do a powerbomb just once, and we'll forget who Dave Bat--who?

Trips88
02-10-2011, 09:02 PM
no he won't come back, he has said many time that wwe is not the same anymore. Batista loved the attitude era and thats why he left because of the change in direction of the company, he doesn't like the company's direction anymore. Austin did the same thing in 2002 because the company was moving away from attitude era into a new direction

You think Austin left because they were going in a new direction......in 02? aka the same time frame that Evolution, which coincidentally had Batista in it, were cuttin promos about the chicks they were bangin the night before. For one the PG era really just started recently, for two Austin left the spotlight NOT the company, due to all his injuries. O and he seems to be fine with the direction the WWE is taking since his a part of the behind the scenes portion of the business and because he's agreed to to the remake of Tough Enough. Get your facts straight son.

Mr. McMahon
02-11-2011, 01:17 AM
ummm I do have my facts right, austin walked out on the company in 2002 because he did not like the direction they were heading in (slowing down, moving away from attitude era and reducing shock value, I read it in magazines and Vince McMahon also mentioned it in a few shoot interviews. Next time do some research before being a smartass.

I believe its this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxChS8qfsWM

You think Austin left because they were going in a new direction......in 02? aka the same time frame that Evolution, which coincidentally had Batista in it, were cuttin promos about the chicks they were bangin the night before. For one the PG era really just started recently, for two Austin left the spotlight NOT the company, due to all his injuries. O and he seems to be fine with the direction the WWE is taking since his a part of the behind the scenes portion of the business and because he's agreed to to the remake of Tough Enough. Get your facts straight son.

Pittbull
02-11-2011, 04:55 AM
Let Mason Ryan do a powerbomb just once, and we'll forget who Dave Bat--who?

Exactly... why when they have Mason Ryan!? He is only 29, so he has years left in him!

TJHawkesybaby
02-11-2011, 05:41 AM
Id personally like never to see that dog headed, bothctastic pile of arse ever again on my TV screans....

Come on guys.. he is tripe!