PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy's music?!?

Stinger187
02-09-2011, 09:14 AM
Is the music Jeff uses from his band? Sound a lot like him. I know he has a band, I just wondered?
Plus any of you notice Jeff lost some weight!

A.Graham
02-09-2011, 09:19 AM
Yeah it's PeroxWhyGen? The song is called Another

TJHawkesybaby
02-09-2011, 09:20 AM

...... and is absolutely aweful!!!

Stinger187
02-09-2011, 09:20 AM

You watch impact for last week? You notice Jeff took off some pounds

Rich Cranium
02-09-2011, 09:21 AM

I'm just waiting for the song 'Prison Cell Swanton' to be released.

TJHawkesybaby
02-09-2011, 09:25 AM
I'm just waiting for the song 'Prison Cell Swanton' to be released.

That made me wee a lil laughing!!! Ive gotta share this with the "IWC"..... When me and my mates went to see TNA at Wembley we started the most awesome "Dont drop the soap" chant! Was the highlight of my evening!

Crisis
02-09-2011, 09:32 AM
It does look like Jeff lost some weight, but I think his brother Matt found it.

Stinger187
02-09-2011, 09:39 AM
...... and is absolutely aweful!!!

It's better than the original version, they use a remix which is ten times better! Man you'd really think it suck if they used the original ! I just youtubed it WOW!

TJHawkesybaby
02-09-2011, 09:51 AM
It's better than the original version, they use a remix which is ten times better! Man you'd really think it suck if they used the original ! I just youtubed it WOW!

It must be bad! His theme beforehand the other peroxwhygen? number "Modest"??? it think was even worse!!!

Bodom
02-09-2011, 10:16 AM
Not like it matters, but it's "Peroxwhy?gen".

And yes, it's TERRIBLE.

Lowki
02-09-2011, 10:54 AM
I don't made the intro of his song with the drums, "Another me is what there'll never be, Another life like this you'll never see" then it goes balls up. The beginning does suit this new gimmick he apparantly has that he believes he's the greatest ever.

He does appear to have lost weight and mass in general. Probably not getting the munchies as much now he's having to be a bit cleaner during the court case.

teacher_on_da_rampage!
02-09-2011, 12:24 PM
Is the music Jeff uses from his band? Sound a lot like him. I know he has a band, I just wondered?
Plus any of you notice Jeff lost some weight!
yes he has lost alot of weight nw, so has matt!

wallyman
02-09-2011, 01:05 PM
It does look like Jeff lost some weight, but I think his brother Matt found it.

stop hatin on matt hardy...hes in better shape than ever was in the last 2 years....hes losing it..

WWTNA Mark
02-09-2011, 02:01 PM
stop hatin on matt hardy...hes in better shape than ever was in the last 2 years....hes losing it..

Matt has been losing some weight alittle. Atleast he isn't in the shape he was in the WWE in 2010. He looked like he was eating for two or something.

HeelTurn
02-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Yeah Jeff is looking
in better shape, hopefully he can get his act together and become the champion he can be.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-09-2011, 04:45 PM
Matt has been losing some weight alittle. Atleast he isn't in the shape he was in the WWE in 2010. He looked like he was eating for two or something.

eating for two? nah man all the weight is from excessive grape eating XD

Rich Cranium
02-09-2011, 04:48 PM
I swear when AJ was giving his promo, Matt was whispering into Jeff's ear, 'I hope AJ is almost finished so I can attack the grape platter and sport my new grape fruit of the looms'.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-09-2011, 04:53 PM
I swear when AJ was giving his promo, Matt was whispering into Jeff's ear, 'I hope AJ is almost finished so I can attack the grape platter and sport my new grape fruit of the looms'.

that or do you still have some coke left so we can snort some after the show :P

Jaitsu
02-09-2011, 04:57 PM
wow, way to try to turn the direction of the post right around, hate on matt hardy if you have to but theres no use in turning every topic about them into a fat joke.

The Brown One
02-09-2011, 05:03 PM
wow, way to try to turn the direction of the post right around, hate on matt hardy if you have to but theres no use in turning every topic about them into a fat joke.

Agreed with this.
I didn't mind Jeff's "Modest" song, but I don't like his new one. I can barely hear it, and understand the words.

WWTNA Mark
02-09-2011, 05:14 PM
Agreed with this.
I didn't mind Jeff's "Modest" song, but I don't like his new one. I can barely hear it, and understand the words.

I like the song though. It really brings out Jeff's hellish persona. Modest was okay but it could've been better with more editing to it.

Jaitsu
02-09-2011, 05:31 PM
i like the remix of Another, not a fan of the original, however, i think that it'd be better if they'd release the damn song, so people could hear the lyrics without fan noise and etc.

the lyrics themselves are actually quite intruiging

Rich Cranium
02-09-2011, 05:44 PM
I thought 'Modest' was ok.

Bodom
02-09-2011, 05:47 PM
I thought 'Modest' was ok.

That's quite modest of you.

Trips88
02-09-2011, 07:31 PM
The band-SUCKS
The "darker" Jeff Hardy gimmick-SUCKS
The don't drop the soap chant-AWESOME! That chant should be his now entrance music! LMAO

Jaitsu
02-09-2011, 08:01 PM
why does one even try to stop the childish hate, i don't even know why i tried myself.

The Brown One
02-09-2011, 08:08 PM
i like the remix of Another, not a fan of the original, however, i think that it'd be better if they'd release the damn song, so people could hear the lyrics without fan noise and etc.

the lyrics themselves are actually quite intruiging

Thats what I want. They play the songs so low that you can't understand many of the lyrics because of the blaring noise in the Impact Zone.

Rich Cranium
02-09-2011, 08:38 PM
Thats what I want. They play the songs so low that you can't understand many of the lyrics because of the blaring noise in the Impact Zone.

Now that's no way to talk about the barnyard. ;)

Stinger187
02-09-2011, 09:19 PM

No I think you mean the zoo!

The Brown One
02-10-2011, 12:11 AM

I never ever called them barnyard :P
I think that was the brainchild of you, and Robstar.

PandaMassacre
02-10-2011, 01:12 AM
It sounds like a drunk guy doing kareoke. I am sure it probably would have sounded cool if they did some EXTREME editing on the vocals.

TJHawkesybaby
02-10-2011, 04:49 AM
Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap* Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*

Stinger187
02-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap* Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*Dont drop the soap! *clap clap clap clap clap*

people are going to randomly put that anytime anyone talks about Jeff now wait and see!

TJHawkesybaby
02-10-2011, 04:29 PM
people are going to randomly put that anytime anyone talks about Jeff now wait and see!

Good ;) lol but is started it first you all saw it here!!!

THEKEVINBRAND
02-10-2011, 11:18 PM
I swear if I ever go back to the Impact Zone I will start that chant or just yell DON'T DROP THE SOAP JEFF!
Some may hate the Impact Zone, but some are hardcore wrestling fans and you can at least hear some individuals yell out random shit during promos, that's what I like about it!

The Brown One
02-10-2011, 11:19 PM
I swear if I ever go back to the Impact Zone I will start that chant or just yell DON'T DROP THE SOAP JEFF!
Some may hate the Impact Zone, but some are hardcore wrestling fans and you can at least hear some individuals yell out random shit during promos, that's what I like about it!

Go for it! While your'e at it, hold up a sign saying "Jailbait".

THEKEVINBRAND
02-11-2011, 12:06 AM
Go for it! While your'e at it, hold up a sign saying "Jailbait".

Yeah but what I hate about the Impact Zone is that the Universal emloyees are dicks, if TNA doesn't like your sign or if ur wearing a WWE shirt they'll confiscate it. It pissed me off that TNA security told my brother to put his Eddie Guerrero sihrt inside out cuz it promotes the 'E'

Spear-O-Matic
02-11-2011, 10:49 AM
Yeah but what I hate about the Impact Zone is that the Universal emloyees are dicks, if TNA doesn't like your sign or if ur wearing a WWE shirt they'll confiscate it. It pissed me off that TNA security told my brother to put his Eddie Guerrero sihrt inside out cuz it promotes the 'E'

Just wear the shirt inside out to start with, then reverse it once the show starts and cameras are rolling. Also, take in a GIANT sketch pad with all your signs on it, make sure the front one is pro-TNA while all the rest are anti-TNA or pro-'E and just cyle through them as the show goes. If the officials come to take you away, through a jacket on or something and hide the sign, it's only TNA/Universal security, they can't be that wise.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Just wear the shirt inside out to start with, then reverse it once the show starts and cameras are rolling. Also, take in a GIANT sketch pad with all your signs on it, make sure the front one is pro-TNA while all the rest are anti-TNA or pro-'E and just cyle through them as the show goes. If the officials come to take you away, through a jacket on or something and hide the sign, it's only TNA/Universal security, they can't be that wise.

nah i'm not gonna make any pro WWE signs, i respect some TNA wrestlers too much! i would only mock the hell outta matt and jeff hardy or what they claim the main factor of the ratings increase.

The Brown One
02-11-2011, 06:11 PM
nah i'm not gonna make any pro WWE signs, i respect some TNA wrestlers too much! i would only mock the hell outta matt and jeff hardy or what they claim the main factor of the ratings increase.

That's what I like to hear! I respect TNA too, and its not all bad. Theres a couple of people that ruin it though.

That is just bullshit. Why would they even care, since Eddie is no longer with us? The WWE doesn't show Eddie Guerrero videos much..infact, they only do it on occasions, so I don't see a problem with someone wearing a shirt.

Stinger187
02-11-2011, 06:39 PM
That's what I like to hear! I respect TNA too, and its not all bad. Theres a couple of people that ruin it though.

That is just bullshit. Why would they even care, since Eddie is no longer with us? The WWE doesn't show Eddie Guerrero videos much..infact, they only do it on occasions, so I don't see a problem with someone wearing a shirt.

Cause there ass wholes

THEKEVINBRAND
02-12-2011, 10:03 PM

Don't forget Hector Guerrero works for TNA as well so it would be fair to wear the infamous "I'm Your Papi" t-shirt

THEKEVINBRAND
02-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Cause there ass wholes

If only there was a like button on this forum! And I like your signature pic, it makes me chuckle every time.

Rich Cranium
02-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Cause there ass wholes

Mr. Anderson says Thank You!

Rich Cranium
02-12-2011, 10:12 PM
Don't forget Hector Guerrero works for TNA as well so it would be fair to wear the infamous "I'm Your Papi" t-shirt

Isn't that a WWE copyright?

THEKEVINBRAND
02-12-2011, 10:20 PM
Isn't that a WWE copyright?

Yeah but I've seen people with DX shirts so it just pisses me off that they ignore Eddie but not the competition's son-in-law!

Rich Cranium
02-13-2011, 12:52 AM
At a TNA event? ummmm, I guess you could say VKM was a spinoff of DX but DX is WWE and the latter is not so I digress!

THEKEVINBRAND
02-13-2011, 03:29 AM
At a TNA event? ummmm, I guess you could say VKM was a spinoff of DX but DX is WWE and the latter is not so I digress!

either way i still think its wrong