PDA

View Full Version : No Talking with Sting?

Pittbull
02-08-2011, 12:49 PM
The hype around Sting coming to the WWE is rife at the moment, and 99.9% of us want to see Steve Borden (Sting) in WWE, so how about we try and get his attention, if we haven't already...

So Steve, I know you have said before that the WWE doesn't interest you... but don't do it for Vince McMahon, do it for your fans! One last moment at the grandest stage of them all. Wrestlemania! It would be epic!

or if anyone is going to a RAW anytime soon to do some Sting signs etc... we need this to happen guys!

Thanks for listening... anymore ideas would be welcomed!

dres1214
02-08-2011, 12:52 PM
I will be going to the Smackdown show in March :( the big appearence would already have happened. ehh I will make sign still.

Rich Cranium
02-08-2011, 12:58 PM
Will they even allow a Sting sign in?

Pittbull
02-08-2011, 01:00 PM
Will they even allow a Sting sign in?

keep it rolled up!?

namelessf3ar
02-08-2011, 01:19 PM
last night on RAW was a STING sign. he was shown on the Lawler - Miz promo

rko619
02-08-2011, 01:23 PM
anyways if sting dosent arrive then someone is coming !!!! 2 21 11

Rogo
02-08-2011, 01:59 PM
I read on wrestlingnewsworld.com that during one of the Q&A that 2.21.11 was for Taker:

"Why is 2.21.11 such a big deal? Isn't it obvious it's The Undertaker?

From what I'm being told the original plan was for 2.21.11 to be revealed as The Undertaker although Vince McMahon saw the hype for Sting and reportedly reached out to him. I have no new information to report although even if it is just The Undertaker, the video got us talking. With Sting being removed from the official TNA website, speculation is going to increase."

So it sounds like Vince actually reached out to Sting due to the promo being released and the ENTIRE speculation and hype by the fans, the .jpgs made up for Sting/Taker WM27 posters, Twitter blowing up, the Dirt Sheets blowing up and everything. I honestly believe wrestlingnewsworld.com because Richard is a reliable source and Ryan clark pretty much just copy and pastes shit while saying he has sources and people he connects with.

If this was all for Taker and with people exploding up wanting Sting, you know Vince is going to do whatever it takes to get Sting in the WWE for WM27, if he sees the amount of hype and hysteria it brought to the fans, twitter, the wwe universe and the dirt sheets, you know DAMN WELL he sees $$$$$$$$$$$ in every direction and Vince cant pass up on that.

Rogo
02-08-2011, 03:04 PM
Well according to f4wonline.com , nodq.com and wrestlechat, Sting is about to reach a new deal with TNA or is close to coming to an agreement with TNA.... well hopefully that is not true at all, if so there goes the dreams of MILLIONS of fans

North Vegas Benny
02-08-2011, 03:15 PM
If Sting went to WWE it would only be good things for both him and Vince. Vince owns all the rights to Sting's greatest matches from his WCW days so if Sting ever wanted to put out a dvd he would have to sign with WWE. Also WWE is the only company with a wrestling hall of fame that matters and if Sting never made it in to the hall of fame due to his hatred for Vince it would be a big let down to his fans. Plus think about the money it would make for the both of them in 1 year Sting could make more from just merchandising than he has made in the last 4 years in TNA. The only bad I could see from this it would probaly kill TNA because I guarantee most of TNAs most loyalist of fans would jump ship to WWE. And I guarantee Sting being inducted into the hall of fame it would be the highest viewed hall of fame to date!!!!!

Lowki
02-08-2011, 03:24 PM
Yes, sting in the hall of fame would definitely sell more tickets than Hogan, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Stone Cold, The Rock, Macho Man...

He would never out sell any of these names.

I do not agree that it would kill TNA either. TNA loyalists were there before Sting even appeared and for the past few years Sting hasn't really done anything noteworthy. Another thing is that a lot of TNA fans will watch both shows anyways. The reason Sting didn't go to WWE was because he didn't want his gimmick altered or made to look weaker like they did to many other WCW stars - DDP is an example. I've never heard that he hates Vince.

The only thing i agree with, is the fact that they have a lot of his WCW tapes that they could promote and market as well as legend figures/game licences and one hell of a main event at wrestlemania.

Pittbull
02-08-2011, 03:34 PM
Can't we get a online petition going? Get loads of us to sign it and send it WWE or Steve Borden lol

johnnyvine
02-08-2011, 04:41 PM
Well it looks like the answer to get Sting to come to the WWE is................MONEY!

The problem though is, Sting didn't care about the money then and doesn't care about it now.
Vince owns this and Vince owns that, but I don't see any Sting matches available on WWE's on demand channel.
Why do you think they don't have any?
There is a Pro wrestling HOF and it's not the WWE's it includes Savage, and the Warrior, Hogan, Flair, and many others.
Sting being in the WWE's HOF is good for WWE not so much for Sting.

SaberToothTigerz
02-08-2011, 04:49 PM
guys its not even worth the shot
sting vowed himself to never return and that's te bottom line
he wont compete in a wwe ring ever

The Brown One
02-08-2011, 05:20 PM
guys its not even worth the shot
sting vowed himself to never join WWE and that's te bottom line
he wont compete in a wwe ring ever

Fixed it for ya :)

Daniel Bryan
02-08-2011, 05:58 PM
keep it rolled up!?

you do know they have you unroll it and look at it... but someone got one through apparently so maybe they will allow it idk? or you can make another sign and wait till you get in and have a sharpie on you and make it inside lol

CobraNightviper
02-08-2011, 07:00 PM
yep money talks bullshit walks wrestling is a busisness.
Well it looks like the answer to get Sting to come to the WWE is................MONEY!

The problem though is, Sting didn't care about the money then and doesn't care about it now.
Vince owns this and Vince owns that, but I don't see any Sting matches available on WWE's on demand channel.
There is a Pro wrestling HOF and it's not the WWE's it includes Savage, and the Warrior, Hogan, Flair, and many others.

maar13
02-08-2011, 07:46 PM

You should have added EGO into that sentece and that is the real reason why Sting is not there.

You talk like Vince Macmahon is an evil doer and news flash, he is a business man and that is all.

Sting is afraid he won't be used like he wants to (He said so himself, look for it on youtube) the way TNA uses him and all the priviledges that comes with that role.

Don't expect WWE to Lay the red carpet infront of him, sure he is a legend, but there is people there who has busted their butts to so don't really expect to just offer him everything he wants.

Truth be told I thing it is for the best that both parties never gets to a deal.

Sting won't have to worry about not being used and treated like he wants to be and the WWE does not need to worry about please him in all ways possible for a year, because lets face it, he ain't going to help anyone there.

If he loses most people would say "Damn WCW/TNA reject, should have stayed away, he was never good" which is completely a false argument because yes, the guy was good.

And if he wins it will be "Oh dear! another Old timer trying to catch up a break at the expense of youger talent".

Lets face it, it is better off this way, He will probably go back to TNA and do what he has been doing the last few years.

thedominator92
02-08-2011, 07:49 PM
well here goes nothing.....

Hey sting, do you like cake?
Do you like my ass?
Want to eat cake off my ass?

Trips88
02-08-2011, 08:16 PM
You should have added EGO into that sentece and that is the real reason why Sting is not there.

You talk like Vince Macmahon is an evil doer and news flash, he is a business man and that is all.

Sting is afraid he won't be used like he wants to (He said so himself, look for it on youtube) the way TNA uses him and all the priviledges that comes with that role.

Don't expect WWE to Lay the red carpet infront of him, sure he is a legend, but there is people there who has busted their butts to so don't really expect to just offer him everything he wants.

Truth be told I thing it is for the best that both parties never gets to a deal.

Sting won't have to worry about not being used and treated like he wants to be and the WWE does not need to worry about please him in all ways possible for a year, because lets face it, he ain't going to help anyone there.

If he loses most people would say "Damn WCW/TNA reject, should have stayed away, he was never good" which is completely a false argument because yes, the guy was good.

And if he wins it will be "Oh dear! another Old timer trying to catch up a break at the expense of youger talent".

Lets face it, it is better off this way, He will probably go back to TNA and do what he has been doing the last few years.

Now when you say he wouldn't help anyone there, do you mean like he didn't help Samoa Joe or AJ Styles? O wait yea he did....duh.

Justdawg08
02-09-2011, 01:03 AM
So I've seen it reported on this site a couple of times that Sting and WWE have not talked at all....

1.) That is bullshit.

2.) That is retarded.

After all the hype and talk of Sting coming to WWE, WHY IN THE BLUE HELL WOULD THEY NOT TRY TO CONTACT STING???

I find that damn near impossible to believe unless WWE isn't interested in Sting, but why wouldn't they be with all this hype? I could imagine they talked and Sting wasn't interested... but that means they still talked.

But to say they havent talked at all? Well then thats bad business on both of their parts IMO

I still want to believe that this is all a really good covered up plan and Sting is coming....

BloodStone612
02-09-2011, 03:16 AM
Annnnd yet ANOTHER Sting thread. Should have just posted this in the 2-21-11 thread. But, seriously...as much as I would like to see Sting come into WWE, I really don't think that Sting is coming. Also, if he did come, I would like a better build up than just over a month before Mania.

InBeforeMerge

Justdawg08
02-09-2011, 03:50 AM
This is more about the WWE than Sting... I just find it hard to believe that WWE and Sting have not contacted each other as it was reported...

Tommy Thunder
02-09-2011, 04:10 AM
This is more about the WWE than Sting... I just find it hard to believe that WWE and Sting have not contacted each other as it was reported...

I agree!! Especially as we were told by this site a few weeks back that signing Sting was 'a top priority for WWE in 2011'.
It's ridiculous to say that they haven't had any contact! What sort of business is that?! WWE would be crazy to miss a chance to sign Sting! I don't buy the story that they haven't had any contact at all!!

TakerMania
02-09-2011, 05:01 AM
I swear if WWE signed Sting
his Debut will have The BIGGEST Ratings since The late 90's
it will be an easy 5.0
ALL THe millions of Attitude Era/MNW fans are going to tune in
God I wanna Kill Vince so bad

Tommy Thunder
02-09-2011, 05:33 AM
I swear if WWE signed Sting
his Debut will have The BIGGEST Ratings since The late 90's
it will be an easy 5.0
ALL THe millions of Attitude Era/MNW fans are going to tune in
God I wanna Kill Vince so bad

Let's face it, the ratings for that 21.2.11 show will be huge whatever happens. People will tune in just to find out who it really is.

SaberToothTigerz
02-09-2011, 05:50 AM
its gonna be more interesting to listen to JB sing than sting to be in it
Hit it JB
Oh baby, baby baby ohhh..

evilash
02-09-2011, 07:55 AM
I think that overall - the truth is NO-ONE knows what is happening with Sting, WWE and TNA right now!

You guys are right...we get reports of "Sting may have signed with WWE" and "A top priorety for WWE in 2011 is to sign Sting" and now it's, "Sting again in talks with TNA."

To be honest, I think everything with Sting right now IS being blown out of the water!

Whatever is happening with Sting right now, we can all rest assured that EVERYONE is being kept well in the dark, as far as his next career step goes!

namelessf3ar
02-09-2011, 09:05 AM
This is a curve ball. This will be the biggest swerve in WWE and Wrestling history

theblisteria
02-09-2011, 10:32 AM
do we really wanna see another undertaker promo??? another let down by wwe?? give the fans what they wanna see, a man who served wcw fans in atlanta for decades.. let him bring this home win or no win over 'taker.. guarantee the fans will be booing taker that night hypothetcially speaking!!!!! THIS IS STING TERRITORY..

Lowki
02-09-2011, 11:16 AM
A 5.0? WWE won't be seeing a number that high for a long time on monday night Raw. The only Hype that's being drawn up by this scenario is people who STILL watch wrestling.

Why is it bullshit? Do you have sources in WWE telling you differently? Where's your wrestling website? Just because WWE hasn't spoke to Sting doesn't mean they haven't tried. Maybe Sting doesn't want to talk to them. Nobody but the WWE and Sting know what's going on. He could be a top priority and still not want to talk to Vince, not answer calls etc. Whilst ryan just copies and pastes from other sites, he does subscribe to his "sources" newsletters. Most of the places he copies and pastes from actually have some connections in WWE and TNA.

People are saying it's a swerveball but the WWE hasn't said a word about Sting! TNA Sources are the ones saying he's nearly signed and I'm 100% sure TNA aren't helping the WWE set us up for a swerve... For the WWE to cover something up, they'd need to actually state themselves that they haven't spoke to sting. They aren't saying that, other wrestling websites are.

Vince is never going to go after his top priority by begging. He most likely sent out 'feelers' like he did with Goldberg and is waiting for Sting to get in touch. Goldberg responded which opened the door for talks without making the WWE seem desperate for him.

Stings great and all but people are deluded if they think just him showing up will made WWEs ratings go through the roof. It wont happen. They will be lucky to hit a 3.7! The only person that would ever bring higher ratings would be the Rock. The rock is mainstream now and old school fans would definitely tune in just to see what he's doing and his movie fans would check it out, just because he's in it.

RJ Crossroads
02-09-2011, 05:06 PM
I think this is my favorite Sting thread so far. It's a bunch of fans that are on the side of the fence that Sting IS coming to WWE. And it's not just wishful thinking fans....it's wishful thinking fans with "logic."
A.) Outside of the Johnny Cash music, these vignettes don't seem very Takerish and why would he even need these vignette? Yeah it's been a while since Undertaker has been on T.V., but come on; his return isn't that big of deal. HE RETURNS EVERY YEAR DAMMIT! So I think the Johnny Cash music is a curve ball.
B.) WWE HAS had contact with him. It was a "high priority" for Sting to come this year.
C.) It's in Venice Beach; Sting's hometown.
D.) WM is in Atlanta, GA; WCW territory.
E.) And on top of all that, if Sting was coming, it would be kept a huge secret. Let me you tell you, it is possible to keep secrets in this business. Which brings me to my next point. I've been reading reports on the Wrestling Observer and I've listened to Ryan Clark's radio show and all you "Dirt Sheet Fags" are SOOOO sure it's NOT Sting. In my opinion, I think that's pretty egotistical of you to assure fans that Sting is DEFINITELY not coming. You don't know that. You can't predict the future. Just a while back, you so called "Smarks" were so sure Danielson wasn't going to come back anytime soon. And then he returned w/o anyone knowing outside of wwe.com making a mistake reporting it during the PPV. Outside of that, Ryan Clark and his team of dirt sheet losers had no clue.

So when Sting does debut on 2-21-11, Ryan Clark is going eat his words.

Daniel Bryan
02-09-2011, 06:14 PM
Now when you say he wouldn't help anyone there, do you mean like he didn't help Samoa Joe or AJ Styles? O wait yea he did....duh.

your right he did but what maar13 is saying is he cant now he was younger then he is old now honestly i want to see him in WWE but at the same time i see ric flair all over again with him... doesnt know when to call it quits

Justdawg08
02-09-2011, 10:12 PM
Another thing...

The New York Post or something reported Sting signed a one year deal with the WWE.. right?

Well I find it hard to believe that a credible paper or whatever could be wrong about that.... maybe... they blew the story... and WWE quickly made them cover it up or something... eh?

Rich Cranium
02-09-2011, 10:20 PM
Another thing...

The New York Post or something reported Sting signed a one year deal with the WWE.. right?

Well I find it hard to believe that a credible paper or whatever could be wrong about that.... maybe... they blew the story... and WWE quickly made them cover it up or something... eh?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Us7SOJoZncY/THBLOW8LDNI/AAAAAAAABKc/7W3IFEGYX6M/s1600/adb5c7e925de1b08c7b602713e07074b_XL.jpg

namelessf3ar
02-10-2011, 11:19 AM
When Sting is going to debut on 2.21.11, Ryan Clark is gonna eat my ass