PDA

View Full Version : The Rivalry of a lifetime.

DKO Killa
09-13-2010, 06:39 PM
Name your dream rivalry. You pick the match and location. Lately I been thinking about a match between Undertaker vs Sting in a Career vs Career with the streak on the line match at Wrestlemania. I know that would be epic.

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
09-13-2010, 07:13 PM
John Cena to be revealed as the leader of Nexus along with Michael Cole and Goldberg to appear at the Rumble and just kill about 8 guys, then for him to set himself up for a World Title match with Cena at WrestleMania, Goldberg in the Main Event at WrestleMania XXVII in WCW country against a heel Cena would be freaking epic

IrkenInvader
09-13-2010, 07:19 PM
Santino vs Nexus,

DirtySteal
09-13-2010, 07:34 PM
Heel Rock returns to fight Cena (Rock would win and NOT, I repeat NOT get squashed by SuperCena)
Face Rock returns to take on CM Punk.
Face Rock returns to do awesome promos with Jericho.
Cena joins Nexus and WWE need to make a new team with a new captain, Rock returns and sides with WWE.

Yes, I'm a Rock fanboy.

DXsuckit
09-13-2010, 07:35 PM
wrestlemania, cena vs stone cold. randy orton vs. HHH wrestlemania career vs. career match how epic if triple H retires to soemone he brought into the buisness. daniel bryan vs miz and alex riley handicap match for us title. these would be epic.

IrkenInvader
09-13-2010, 07:41 PM
Heel Rock returns to fight Cena (Rock would win and NOT, I repeat NOT get squashed by SuperCena)
Face Rock returns to take on CM Punk.
Face Rock returns to do awesome promos with Jericho.
Cena joins Nexus and WWE need to make a new team with a new captain, Rock returns and sides with WWE.

Yes, I'm a Rock fanboy.

Rock is is so good at getting a pop he could wrestle a quadriplegic and people would still cheer for him.

Robstar
09-13-2010, 07:55 PM
Rock is is so good at getting a pop he could wrestle a quadriplegic and people would still cheer for him.

Pop Rocks?

mwinfie
09-13-2010, 08:09 PM
1 night only passing of the tourch, Micheals vs Morrison, iron man. U cud make Morrison a hall of famer their and then with a great performance. It wud b like Hogan Cena...except not a shit match. Wm oc

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
09-13-2010, 08:14 PM
John Morrison has done absolutely nothing in a year and a half to deserve anything like that kind of a rub, the guy has a great body which is good for him but he has very little else going for him!

Daniel Bryan
09-13-2010, 08:33 PM
Eddie vs Lesnar one more time
Eddie vs anyone really
Lesnar vs Cena
Goldberg vs Gillberg
Goldberg vs anyone
Stone cold vs the Rock one more time
stone cold vs anyone
rock vs anyone

Augie
09-13-2010, 09:28 PM
John Cena vs. HHH in a loser leaves WWE match.
Santino enters Royal Rumble at No.1 and wins.
Chris Jericho vs. William Regal in a 1 hour time limit WRESTLING mach.

Tha Crows Nest
09-13-2010, 11:23 PM
Heel Lesnar returning to take on Super Cena. Of course I want Brock going over lol
Teddy Hart vs. Micheals (before the whole Bret comes to peace with WWE I think it could have been a good match and it was supposed to happen a while ago.
Orton vs. Aj Styles

SilverGhost
09-13-2010, 11:28 PM
John Morrison has done absolutely nothing in a year and a half to deserve anything like that kind of a rub, the guy has a great body which is good for him but he has very little else going for him!

Look at John Morrison thread please.

Morrison vs HBK is a great idea.

Mr Perfect
09-14-2010, 01:47 AM

Who cares if you believe he's done nothing.. The thread asked for "your", that's his pick. And I agree with him.

Anyways my pick would be Edge vs CM Punk at wresltemania. Both heels.

AGEOFFALL
09-14-2010, 02:25 AM
Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels. I know it has happened alot already but it is one my favorite rivalries.

el gabo
09-14-2010, 08:34 AM
I'm going with Guerrero and Benoit. You can mix in Kurt Angle in there too. Man those were the days. The three amigos, triple german suplex, damn!!!! THAT was fuckn wrestling ladies and gents.

SgtGohan
09-14-2010, 09:56 AM
Hornswoggle to beat the streak!

KSTornado
09-14-2010, 10:43 AM
Lesnar vs Angle

AJ Styles vs CM Punk or John Morrison

The Rock vs Cena

Stone Cold vs Goldberg (in their prime)

Mr. Perefect vs AJ Styles

Shawn Michaels vs AJ Styles

Andre the Giant vs Big Show

Rick Rude vs Shawn Michaels (in their prime)

Ted Dibiase Sr. vs Ted Dibiase Jr. (I feel Jr. is going to be a big name some day. I wish he would not of went with his father's gimmick though)

SilverGhost
09-14-2010, 12:20 PM
I'm going with Guerrero and Benoit. You can mix in Kurt Angle in there too. Man those were the days. The three amigos, triple german suplex, damn!!!! THAT was fuckn wrestling ladies and gents.

Oh man....I would pay to see this.

DirtySteal
09-14-2010, 01:30 PM
John Cena vs. HHH in a loser leaves WWE match.
Chris Jericho vs. William Regal in a 1 hour time limit WRESTLING mach.

Count me in!

I agree with Y2J Vs HBK again, their rivalries are electric.

Ruggy
09-14-2010, 02:41 PM
Got to be Hogan (in his prime) v Cena surely??? But Hogan would actually beat him!!!

SgtGohan
09-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Shawn Michaels - John Morrison
Miz - Mr Anderson

Justdawg08
09-14-2010, 04:18 PM
Aj Styles Vs Chris Jericho
-One of the most talented and agile athletes taking on the best worker and a man who knows some moves.

Samoa Joe Vs John Cena
-Why not? Cena is superman right? and I think the fans would love to chant Joe's Gonna Kill U... to Cena.

Sting Vs Undertaker
-Even though Sting looks like he belongs in a retirement home with his crazy Jack Nicholson hair style. But maybe it's just TNA's small arena and the high def cameras that really make him look worse than a lot of the other legends.

Sabu Vs John Morrison
-Again, if this did actually happen it probably wouldn't be that good, but if it was given the right amount of time and the proper build. Even if Sabu botched a few moves I still think these two could do something special.

Mr. Anderson Vs Randy Orton
-I can only hope that Anderson would drop Orton on his head or shoulder again.

Daniel Bryan Vs Kurt Angle
-Kurt would be such a good worker and probably allow Daniel to open up his playbook a little more. These two could have a great match.

Jeff Jarrett Vs Triple H
-Why not?

Anyways, Just throwing some things out there that I'd really like to see before I die.

KSTornado
09-14-2010, 04:41 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing a Jeff Jarrett vs Honkey Tonk Man fued. i think that would of been pretty good.

Freaky Styley
09-14-2010, 05:43 PM
I've always wanted to see Shelton Vs. AJ Styles.

Not much a rivalry, but just a match that they could go all out with.

AGEOFFALL
09-14-2010, 10:16 PM
I've always wanted to see Shelton Vs. AJ Styles.

Not much a rivalry, but just a match that they could go all out with.

i think that would be a good match.

Bralon23
09-15-2010, 03:49 PM
Rey Mysterio vs. Juventuud Guerra
Rock vs. Cena
Shawn Michaels vs. Daniel Bryan
CM Punk vs. HHH (Pepsi Plunge vs. The Pedigree)

Tha Crows Nest
09-15-2010, 04:37 PM
Oh how I miss the Pepsi Plunge but unless Triple H decides he wants his move to look completly weak or Punk goes to TNA unfortunatly we will never see it again.

Ram Bradford
09-16-2010, 12:14 AM
Mr. Perfect vs Kurt Angle
Bret Hart vs. Kurt Angle
Randy Orton vs. Steve Austin
Owen Hart vs. Chris Benoit
The Miz on Piper's Pit
Evolution vs. nWo (Hogan,Hall,Nash,Giant)

Robstar
09-16-2010, 02:44 AM
Aj Styles Vs Chris Jericho
-One of the most talented and agile athletes taking on the best worker and a man who knows some moves.

Samoa Joe Vs John Cena
-Why not? Cena is superman right? and I think the fans would love to chant Joe's Gonna Kill U... to Cena.

Sting Vs Undertaker
-Even though Sting looks like he belongs in a retirement home with his crazy Jack Nicholson hair style. But maybe it's just TNA's small arena and the high def cameras that really make him look worse than a lot of the other legends.

Sabu Vs John Morrison
-Again, if this did actually happen it probably wouldn't be that good, but if it was given the right amount of time and the proper build. Even if Sabu botched a few moves I still think these two could do something special.

Mr. Anderson Vs Randy Orton
-I can only hope that Anderson would drop Orton on his head or shoulder again.

Daniel Bryan Vs Kurt Angle
-Kurt would be such a good worker and probably allow Daniel to open up his playbook a little more. These two could have a great match.

Jeff Jarrett Vs Triple H
-Why not?

Anyways, Just throwing some things out there that I'd really like to see before I die.

I like your thinking.

"Crazy Jack Nicholson hair" - classic. It's true though. Sting just doesn't make an effective heel. Your suggestion of Sabu vs Morrison is spot on, especially when you consider they both have similar styles, albiet Morrison's style is more PG. I'd pay to see it. If Morrison was 5 years on and Sabu was 10 years ago.

CMhuw24
09-16-2010, 06:57 AM
Aj Styles (face) vs Y2J (heel) - i do beleive these two could pull off an amazing match, and promo.

The Miz vs Randy Orton - i dont really know why but ive always wanted to see these too, not so much for the match but the build up would be awesome

Stone Cold vs CM Punk - these two aswell i beleive could cause magic and both their gimmicks would suit the storyline so well

AGEOFFALL
09-16-2010, 12:54 PM
CM Punk vs Stone Cold or the Rock