PDA

View Full Version : WHAT IF? (a different Sting thread)

justin sane
02-08-2011, 07:14 PM
Now the question of IS Sting going to come to WWE has been asked to death, so the question I pose is...
Let's say the ONLY way the powers that be could to get Sting to come and have the dream WM match vs Undertaker was ONLY if he ended the STREAK...Would you still want to see it?

WWTNA Mark
02-08-2011, 07:34 PM
Hell yea I would want to see it! This has always been a dream of mine to see each wrestler stand face to face on any occasion. Its gonna take a while for this match to happen and I mean A WHILE but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Tommy Thunder
02-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Any Sting vs taker match I would want to see, even if it means Taker's streak ends. But that won't happen.

maar13
02-08-2011, 07:57 PM
Don't like the Idea of Sting breaking the streak just for kicks but will see it anyways.

If the Undertaker is willing to do that ot bring that guy in, seriously will see it only for the effort and the push that Taker will put on it to make it memorable.

BUt it ain't happening that streak will reach 20-0 and it will end like that.

WWTNA Mark
02-08-2011, 08:08 PM
Any Sting vs taker match I would want to see, even if it means Taker's streak ends. But that won't happen.

Agreed. But Sting should't be the one to end the streak even if they did face eachother at Wrestlemaina.

CobraNightviper
02-08-2011, 08:59 PM
I like the idea of sting coming in and ending the streak his first match at wrestlemania but it won't happen.

Rich Cranium
02-08-2011, 09:49 PM
So I guess it's back to Undertaker vs. Barrett?

Tommy Thunder
02-08-2011, 09:53 PM
So I guess it's back to Undertaker vs. Barrett?

What about the Corre vs Nexus match planned though? I like the idea of Barrett s Taker though. It could be that a young guy gets a shot at the streak this year (they could say that none of the older guys could do it, so it's up to the younger generation). Taker makes it 19-0, and we movo on to next year's Mania, where it will be The Phenom, against the best in the world at what he does; Chris Jericho. 20-0, and Taker retires.

The Brown One
02-09-2011, 06:41 AM
Absolutely not. I never want the streak to be ended. Taker should retire at 20-0. Maybe he can lose to Sting on a PPV(if Sting joins WWE..and wrestles a light schedule), but never at WM.

Regal>Cena
02-09-2011, 07:01 AM
I think IF Sting were to come to WWE for the dream match with 'Taker then the best thing for the fans would be to have a close contest and 'Taker win but for Sting to win a rematch at the following PPV - the buyrates could be huge in this scenario both for WM and whichever PPV follows it these days.

That said I remain to be convinced that Sting will come to WWE, although all of the "exclusive reports" we have seen to date are guess work with no credible source given for the information. But maybe its good to be kept guessing until the 2.21.11 thing is revealed.

evilash
02-09-2011, 07:59 AM
"The Phenom" The Undertaker vs. "The Icon" Sting...there's always Summerslam.
:)