PDA

View Full Version : who will win the money in the bank at wrestlemania?

LMPunker
02-08-2011, 06:29 PM
i know mania is a few weeks ago but usually we have a vague idea of whos gonna win it but i think one of the following have a decent chance daniel bryan,dolph ziggler,john morrison,drew mcintyre

any of you got any picks?

WWTNA Mark
02-08-2011, 06:35 PM
Its kinda alittle too early to decide but i'm going with Kofi Kingston for some odd reasoning. I just feel like WWE is going to push him in the main event scene this year.

HeelTurn
02-08-2011, 06:37 PM
Want to see Captain Charisma win it.
However I expect to see Morrison or maybe Kingston win (depending on how hes treat at Elimination Chamber in his possible match with Del Rio) or Ziggler.

Flyyisha
02-08-2011, 06:53 PM
I would LOVE to see JTG pushed but This the WWE.... They may be a tad bit racist

Danny92
02-08-2011, 07:11 PM
Want to see Captain Charisma win it.
However I expect to see Morrison or maybe Kingston win (depending on how hes treat at Elimination Chamber in his possible match with Del Rio) or Ziggler.

Del Rio has to come out his feud with Kofi on top as he is headlining Mania but hopefully it gives Kofi some start of a push.

WWTNA Mark
02-08-2011, 07:41 PM
I would LOVE to see JTG pushed but This the WWE.... They may be a tad bit racist

I'm sorry but JTG sucks. His gimmick is played out and his moveset is laughable. I guess if he gets a reboot in his gimmick then anything is possible.

maar13
02-08-2011, 07:52 PM
Probably it is going to be finally John Morrison and they will build him up as they did Rob Van Dam (I know Rob was a start but I am talking the kind of storyline he was on) and he will cash in on a specific date like Summerslam.

The guys has been built like a worthy contender on the last few months, not the best at the moment but pretty close.

We all knwo he is not going to win the chamber but at some point they might give him the nod, otherwise he will come back to mid card and that will be a missing opportunity.

Grind_Bastard
02-08-2011, 07:59 PM
Its kinda alittle too early to decide but i'm going with Kofi Kingston for some odd reasoning. I just feel like WWE is going to push him in the main event scene this year.

I go with Kofi, he deserves the push.

Trips88
02-08-2011, 08:48 PM
I like JoMo or Kofi. Nobody in this business today are doing the crazy sh*t that John does and Kofi is also extremely entertaining. If at least one of them doesn't hold a world title in 2011 it will be the most ridiculous bs ever.

Tommy Thunder
02-08-2011, 08:58 PM
it's between 4 guys for me. Jo Mo, Kofi, Christian, and Ziggler. You could add Cody Rhodes as a dark horse, and possibly Rey Mysterio for a long shot (not sure if he'll be in it). Christian might of course be involved with Edge/Del Rio, and Ziggler is currently having a run in the main event, so they might give it to someone else. The ones I want to win it would be Jo Mo or Christian.

CobraNightviper
02-08-2011, 09:09 PM
I agree he sucked in a team and now he sucks on his own they would have to start from scratch with him and I don't think he's worth it.
I'm sorry but JTG sucks. His gimmick is played out and his moveset is laughable. I guess if he gets a reboot in his gimmick then anything is possible.

dres1214
02-08-2011, 09:40 PM
IMO..JOMO or even Daniel Bryan. Surprised nobody has mentioned his name yet. I feel that JOMO is transforming his gimmick to be more aggressive than what he was in the past. I can see him being a main eventer very soon. Daniel Byran is on his way to the top as well.

Rich Cranium
02-08-2011, 09:46 PM
JoMo or Ziggler are my picks. Mysterio doesn't really need it in my book.

Tommy Thunder
02-08-2011, 09:49 PM
JoMo or Ziggler are my picks. Mysterio doesn't really need it in my book.

No, you're right. i think he might be in the match though. It's usually all about the high flyers, and I don't recall the last time Mysterio was in MITB at Mania.

Lance Storm
02-08-2011, 09:57 PM
My top 5.

1. John Morrison
2. Christian
3. Dolph Ziggler
4. Drew McIntyre
5. Bryan Danielson

dupergreenie
02-08-2011, 10:20 PM
i hope its not morrison. dont like his mic skills and quite honestly the whole spinning when you do a move is no better then what r truth does. i like what he is able to do, but sometimes i think he does too much to try and look good and it just looks sloppy to me. if christian is in the MITB i pray he wins.

Saiga
02-09-2011, 03:09 AM
David Arquette will win the Money in the Bank

Pittbull
02-09-2011, 05:26 AM
Defo JoMo, can see him pulling off some sick move to get the case, like actually climb up the thing holding the case, so nobody can reach him!

Pepsi Plunge
02-09-2011, 05:30 AM
I want Ziggler, JoMo, Bryan or drew to win it, but i can only see kofi winning it

SaberToothTigerz
02-09-2011, 05:55 AM
john morrison will win it
and later on the year it will be drew mcintyre to win the whc tittle but i'd say around fall or winter

The Brown One
02-09-2011, 06:24 AM
IF this match even happens..I think they will go with the 10 man MITB match again. They will use some top talent, to make the match stand out even more, but will not give the MITb briefcase to a vet, or someone who has already won the world title. There might also be a giant, or 2, just to showoff the fact that "theres so many different fighting styles in the match", and to also make the giant seem like hes going to dominate.

Who do I want to win? Christian, if hes in the match, otherwise, Morrison.

SaberToothTigerz
02-09-2011, 07:51 AM
10 men is a little too much for a mitb match but thn again more people get action and a paycheck

Stinger187
02-09-2011, 08:59 AM

That coming from a guy whose sporting John Cena pics! Bawhaha

HeelTurn
02-09-2011, 10:10 AM
I think the mitb will go ahead, it will be the most unpredictable to, especially if JoMo, Ziggler, Bryan, Christian and Kofi are all in it. Throw in the possibility like a random winner like last year (Cody, Drew etc) and this could be great.

Manabu
02-09-2011, 10:14 AM
Yoshi tatsu, he's been getting a huge push on superstars and everyone loves him!
but really, I'm gonna go with someone from Nexus or the corre, it's unlikely but I could see it
if wwe really get behind mason ryan then him, punk or barret

Stinger187
02-09-2011, 10:23 AM
Money money money! Million dollar son for WM MITB. The match should be JoMo, Bryan, Ted, Cody, Kofi! If not Cody then swagger!

Bodom
02-09-2011, 10:25 AM
Yoshi tatsu, he's been getting a huge push on superstars and everyone loves him!
but really, I'm gonna go with someone from Nexus or the corre, it's unlikely but I could see it
if wwe really get behind mason ryan then him, punk or barret

I'm a big Tatsu fan, but a "huge push on superstars" is the equivalent of being a Raw jobber.

Manabu
02-09-2011, 10:34 AM
I'm a big Tatsu fan, but a "huge push on superstars" is the equivalent of being a Raw jobber.

I wanted that to come across as a joke :/
but to be honest, I think tatsu would make a great ic champ!

Bodom
02-09-2011, 10:42 AM
I wanted that to come across as a joke :/
but to be honest, I think tatsu would make a great ic champ!

Ahhhh. Curse this inability to detect sarcasm through text!

Ditto about Tatsu.

Manabu
02-09-2011, 10:47 AM
Ahhhh. Curse this inability to detect sarcasm through text!

Ditto about Tatsu.

perhaps we should invent some sort of sarcasm tag?
sure we could just write [sarcasm] but wheres the fun?

Bodom
02-09-2011, 10:48 AM
perhaps we should invent some sort of sarcasm tag?
sure we could just write but wheres the fun?

It can be loads of fun!!

A1ex197
02-09-2011, 10:53 AM
The ONLY WWE superstar that I believe should win theMITB match is the one and only JOMO. He, Punk and Danielson are my fave 'E talents, but considering Danielson is on the 'backburner', and Punk is main eventing w/Cena anyways, JOMO should be given he push that only he deserves....Finally!

Manabu
02-09-2011, 10:56 AM
It can be loads of fun!! [/sarcasm]

I wanted to come up with some witty reply
I didnt get very far with that

CaptainCharisma
02-09-2011, 12:54 PM
Yoshi Tatsu please

SO I can dance to his entrance theme on a constant occasion

captainmoonlight
02-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Dolphinsziggler, u can all thank me April 5th for being on the ball, Muahahaha .

Ps really not a fan of kofi, I think his gimmick just annoys me

Mr. McMahon
02-09-2011, 04:34 PM
if sheamus is in it, he may win it, or bryan