PDA

View Full Version : Sting close to re-signing with TNA?

K-Jammin
02-08-2011, 04:17 PM
i apologize if there is allready a thread on this, but as you have probably just seen on the home page reports are coming in that Sting has been renegotiating a new deal with TNA for the past 2 weeks, i was one of the many who generally believed the Stinger was finally coming to WWE, but as it turns out to still be just a fantasy i actually have alot of respect for Steve as it seems he really will go his whole career not wrestling under Vince McMahon, thoughts?

thejman93
02-08-2011, 04:22 PM
i apologize if there is allready a thread on this, but as you have probably just seen on the home page reports are coming in that Sting has been renegotiating a new deal with TNA for the past 2 weeks, i was one of the many who generally believed the Stinger was finally coming to WWE, but as it turns out to still be just a fantasy i actually have alot of respect for Steve as it seems he really will go his whole career not wrestling under Vince McMahon, thoughts?

I actually posted it in the 2.21.11 thread so I guess we can have it in two places. I hate to say this after all the speculation but good for Stinger; he kept his dignity and never sold out to Vince.

K-Jammin
02-08-2011, 04:25 PM
I actually posted it in the 2.21.11 thread so I guess we can have it in two places. I hate to say this after all the speculation but good for Stinger; he kept his dignity and never sold out to Vince.

ahh sorry dude didn't see it, but yeah i agree. Take's one proud man to turn down $$$ from Vinnie Mac

HeelTurn
02-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Sting: the biggest ever non-wwe star

thejman93
02-08-2011, 04:31 PM
Sting: the biggest ever non-wwe star

Yeah, I mean there aren't many guys who would turn down the allure of WWE; it's even more impressive because he is such a big name.

Lamar8902
02-08-2011, 05:02 PM
Hahahahahahaha u guys really thought Sting was coming to WWE ha look Sting was never going to WWE or will he ever he said before he won't go to WWE but he might consider a HOF when he retires

thejman93
02-08-2011, 05:08 PM
Hahahahahahaha u guys really thought Sting was coming to WWE ha look Sting was never going to WWE or will he ever he said before he won't go to WWE but he might consider a HOF when he retires

When we get somthing like the 1st 2.21.11 promo we run with it like you wouldn't believe. :D

The Brown One
02-08-2011, 05:13 PM
It was worth it. A week of excitement, even though theres the ultimate disappointment in the end.

HeelTurn
02-08-2011, 05:15 PM
After a week of interest and excitement, all I gotta say is "leave the memories alone"

The Brown One
02-08-2011, 05:47 PM
After a week of interest and excitement, all I gotta say is "leave the memories alone"

This was almost history! The 2.21.11 thread almost got as many pages as the #1 thread.

WWTNA Mark
02-08-2011, 06:32 PM

Could've fooled me with the 2/21/11 promo. Although I knew something like this was going to happen.

Rich Cranium
02-08-2011, 08:22 PM
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/9965/deception.png (http://img32.imageshack.us/i/deception.png/)

Tommy Thunder
02-08-2011, 08:36 PM
It was definitely worth the week of excitement!! Shame it's not likely to happen now.
I have a lot of respect for Sting for not going to WWE. It just shows that it's not about the money for him. But, I will say that a LOT of fans are disappointed that the dream match won't happen. And I disagree wit the guys that say that Sting would be selling out by going to WWE to make this match happen.

Rich Cranium
02-08-2011, 08:44 PM
It was definitely worth the week of excitement!! Shame it's not likely to happen now.
I have a lot of respect for Sting for not going to WWE. It just shows that it's not about the money for him. But, I will say that a LOT of fans are disappointed that the dream match won't happen. And I disagree wit the guys that say that Sting would be selling out by going to WWE to make this match happen.

I wonder how Sting feels with all of this speculation. Is he amused or giving us a facepalm?

Tommy Thunder
02-08-2011, 08:49 PM
I wonder how Sting feels with all of this speculation. Is he amused or giving us a facepalm?

I'm sure he was amused by it. It's great to be a fan when this much excitement is generated about one individual. I'm sure Sting was flattered by all the speculation and interest there was in his character. It makes him feel relevant.

Rich Cranium
02-08-2011, 08:51 PM
I'm sure he was amused by it. It's great to be a fan when this much excitement is generated about one individual. I'm sure Sting was flattered by all the speculation and interest there was in his character. It makes him feel relevant.

I'll be interested in reading an interview with him discussing all of this!

TJHawkesybaby
02-09-2011, 04:09 AM
I havent read anything about this for 2 reasons.... 1) I havnet had inet access for 3 days 2) I hate reading the home page due to *spoilers*!

Im just gonna thow this out there... do with it what you will.... How do we know this isnt a little ploy by TNA or WWE or Sting himself to throw us off the scent of Stinger goin to the 'E?

I dunno summat just doesnt sit right.... If he wanted to renew his contract he coulda.... a while ago... a loooong while ago! and now he'd be sitting pretty in this "they" storyline?

I dunno maybe wishful thinking, maybe an inteligent guess...? I dunno lol!

Tommy Thunder
02-09-2011, 04:17 AM
I havent read anything about this for 2 reasons.... 1) I havnet had inet access for 3 days 2) I hate reading the home page due to *spoilers*!

Im just gonna thow this out there... do with it what you will.... How do we know this isnt a little ploy by TNA or WWE or Sting himself to throw us off the scent of Stinger goin to the 'E?

I dunno summat just doesnt sit right.... If he wanted to renew his contract he coulda.... a while ago... a loooong while ago! and now he'd be sitting pretty in this "they" storyline?

I dunno maybe wishful thinking, maybe an inteligent guess...? I dunno lol!

I hope you're right!! I hope there is another twist in the tale here!! Let's wait and see!!

TJHawkesybaby
02-09-2011, 04:39 AM
I hope you're right!! I hope there is another twist in the tale here!! Let's wait and see!!

Well Tommy I see we are still rockin the dream in our sig lol!

Tommy Thunder
02-09-2011, 05:30 AM
Well Tommy I see we are still rockin the dream in our sig lol!

Well, you gotta keep dreaming haha!!

The Grand Wizard
02-10-2011, 09:53 AM
I love that many people where saying Sting was too old but a tease of him going to WWE made the biggest talk since Taker/Brock.
Sting is a great role model for not selling out. Bret Hart was until Vince screwed him again. Sting is the Icon.

Stinger187
02-10-2011, 10:18 AM
I love that many people where saying Sting was too old but a tease of him going to WWE made the biggest talk since Taker/Brock.
Sting is a great role model for not selling out. Bret Hart was until Vince screwed him again. Sting is the Icon.

Nah Sting is letting his beliefs in a fairy tale book rule his judgement! Nuf said!

Bodom
02-10-2011, 10:27 AM
I don't get it either, but some people seem to love the idea of a man going to a company that he's never worked for.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-10-2011, 11:21 PM
I gotta ask, who's ready to laugh hysterically when hate threads are gonna be popping onto this forum in 2-21-11 when they see it's not Sting?

Bodom
02-10-2011, 11:23 PM
I gotta ask, who's ready to laugh hysterically when hate threads are gonna be popping onto this forum in 2-21-11 when they see it's not Sting?

The site will crash.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-11-2011, 12:01 AM
The site will crash.

that or worse but idk what could be worse