PDA

View Full Version : John Cena moment of the year

IPOOPINTHEBATH
02-08-2011, 08:34 AM
The shrug to the ref telling Cena he'd be DQ'd and subsequent low blow to Punk was even quite possibly the funniest thing Cena has EVER done. I was actually laughing out loud about it for damn near a good minute. I normally don't like Cena, but I'm willing to give him his props where he's due, and that finish was a great one.

SaberToothTigerz
02-08-2011, 08:38 AM
I agree one of the funniest segments of the evening was that but i laughed more when cole said john cena did an illegal move and then he just kept insulting cena for what he did, and even more when lawler gave him a chair
cole was absolutely out of himself tonight xD

IPOOPINTHEBATH
02-08-2011, 08:44 AM
Cole was HORRIBLE last night. I already don't like the guy, but at least I can usually stand him. He was completely unbearable. Commentary sure is in the shitter these days.

SaberToothTigerz
02-08-2011, 08:46 AM
LOL he is only playing a role that defines a perfect heel
to me it seems he is against the whole iwc with his remarks on daniel bryan and kaval xD

rko619
02-08-2011, 01:15 PM
Cole was HORRIBLE last night. I already don't like the guy, but at least I can usually stand him. He was completely unbearable. Commentary sure is in the shitter these days.
hate coles commentery even more each week bring in the soloution and replace him with jr

Rassling_Fan
02-08-2011, 02:08 PM
Even I'm starting to dislike the Cole Commentary. It's growing to a point of distracting from the match. Saying Alex Ryan was more successful then Daniel Bryan despite not winning a title, not having a good win/lose record, and having the biggest highlight of his career as holding the Miz's briefcase.

The Brown One
02-08-2011, 05:38 PM
I think Cena did that "illegal move" as Cole would say, because he wanted to get himself DQ'ed, and get him some Nexus! He wanted to get revenge on them, for the beatdowns that ensued a few weeks ago. It was still funny though.

hey you guys(and girls)
02-08-2011, 06:27 PM
Super Cena should be fired for using the most illegal move in the history of (man)kind and if your not down with that i got two words for ya switch off

thedominator92
02-08-2011, 06:43 PM
the real john super cena moment of the year was when he was injured.

hey you guys(and girls)
02-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Well i dont like cena but dont be so maccarbe about ones personal being because remeber he is Super Cena and might go on for ever so we dont need your bad karma giving him more strength and if your not down with that i got two words for ya switch off

thedominator92
02-08-2011, 06:58 PM
john cena is so fucking annoying. i mean his was fired for about a month and appeared on every episode. I want to get fired from my job and show up every day, oh wait that is trespassing you say?

rant over

Rich Cranium
02-08-2011, 11:39 PM
I wouldn't call it moment of the year as we are only in February but a Cena heel turn would do it for me.

nrb6304
02-08-2011, 11:44 PM
I wouldn't call it moment of the year as we are only in February but a Cena heel turn would do it for me.

quoted and bolded for truth

Justdawg08
02-09-2011, 12:47 AM
Even I'm starting to dislike the Cole Commentary. It's growing to a point of distracting from the match. Saying Alex Ryan was more successful then Daniel Bryan despite not winning a title, not having a good win/lose record, and having the biggest highlight of his career as holding the Miz's briefcase.

I created a post yesterday saying how much of a Dbag Cole is and no one agreed.

But that is exactly why... HE IS A DISTACTION... I find myself being more annoyed with Cole than into the match most of the time.