PDA

View Full Version : HHH and/or Nash to induct HBK in the Hall of Fame?

THEKEVINBRAND
02-08-2011, 07:06 AM
Jim Ross speculates that Triple H and/or Kevin Nash will be the one(s) to induct Shawn Michaels into the WWE Hall of Fame this year. There has been on word coming from within WWE on who will induct Shawn but it's up to him.

Tommy Thunder
02-08-2011, 07:29 AM
It will be HHH, I can't see any other option. Sure Nash is also a close friend of Shawns, but HHH is his best friend. The clear option for me.

PandaMassacre
02-08-2011, 08:20 AM
I would have said Bret Hart but with him handing in his resignation it pretty much throws those chances out of the window. My money is going toward it being Triple H. Kevin Nash just seems like the most unlikely candidate to me, but with the strange things WWE has been doing lately I would not be surprised if they did choose Nash over somebody who has actually been wrestling along side Shawn Michaels' for all these years with the Company. Most of the younger viewers would be scratching their heads at why 'Diesel' is inducting HBK into the HOF. But with Triple H it would be obvious because Shawn Michaels went out as a tag team with fellow friend, Triple H. An with that still being recent, it is still fresh in our minds. But anything can happen! Just ask Jerry Lawler an William Shatner.

BloodStone612
02-08-2011, 08:28 AM
I would have said Bret Hart but with him handing in his resignation it pretty much throws those chances out of the window. My money is going toward it being Triple H. Kevin Nash just seems like the most unlikely candidate to me, but with the strange things WWE has been doing lately I would not be surprised if they did choose Nash over somebody who has actually been wrestling along side Shawn Michaels' for all these years with the Company. Most of the younger viewers would be scratching their heads at why 'Diesel' is inducting HBK into the HOF. But with Triple H it would be obvious because Shawn Michaels went out as a tag team with fellow friend, Triple H. An with that still being recent, it is still fresh in our minds. But anything can happen! Just ask Jerry Lawler an William Shatner.

It wasn't Bret "The Hitman" Hart that handed in his resignation. It was an employee who worked in the office. Bret Hart, the former WWF Champion, is still employed by WWE. I would honestly love to see The Hitman induct Shawn Michaels. It would be crazy to see, and you know Hart wouldn't pull any punches. However, I am sure it will be Triple H that inducts him.

PandaMassacre
02-08-2011, 08:35 AM
It wasn't Bret "The Hitman" Hart that handed in his resignation. It was an employee who worked in the office. Bret Hart, the former WWF Champion, is still employed by WWE. I would honestly love to see The Hitman induct Shawn Michaels. It would be crazy to see, and you know Hart wouldn't pull any punches. However, I am sure it will be Triple H that inducts him.

Thanks for correcting me there. When I first read the headline I was half tired. I just went back an re-read it. xD

SaberToothTigerz
02-08-2011, 08:39 AM
why cant it be both?

THEKEVINBRAND
02-08-2011, 09:13 AM
why cant it be both?

i read on wikipedia that it would be both Hunter and Nash

The Brown One
02-08-2011, 05:42 PM
i read on wikipedia that it would be both Hunter and Nash

I'm sure that those Wikipedia pages can be edited by anyone xD

HeelTurn
02-08-2011, 05:44 PM
What if Nash is inducted aswell?
Bret can induct Shawn and Triple H can induct Nash.

WWTNA Mark
02-08-2011, 06:19 PM
What if Nash is inducted aswell?
Bret can induct Shawn and Triple H can induct Nash.

Why would Bret induct Michaels with all the history they have? What is he gonna say?" Shawn stabbed me in the back and we hated eachother's guts but now he is a good person!"

HeelTurn
02-08-2011, 06:21 PM
Why would Bret induct Michaels with all the history they have? What is he gonna say?" Shawn stabbed me in the back and we hated eachother's guts but now he is a good person!"

Thats pretty much what he said on his return lol He did say he would induct Shawn if he was asked.

Tommy Thunder
02-08-2011, 06:25 PM
It's going to be HHH, 100%!! If it isn't, then I will eat my replica HBK cowboy hat (which I treasure very much)!!

WWTNA Mark
02-08-2011, 06:25 PM
Thats pretty much what he said on his return lol He did say he would induct Shawn if he was asked.

lol IDK, something just doesn't sound right there. Bret Hart inducting Shawn Michaels is like Chris Childs inducting Kobe Bryant. Just isn't right. Trips or Nash should be the one to induct Shawn more than anybody.

HeelTurn
02-08-2011, 06:27 PM
lol IDK, something just doesn't sound right there. Bret Hart inducting Shawn Michaels is like Chris Childs inducting Kobe Bryant. Just isn't right. Trips or Nash should be the one to induct Shawn more than anybody.

I agree, I know Bret and Shawn have moved on but it has to be Nash and or Triple H inducting him.

hey you guys(and girls)
02-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Hall of fame for a fake sport lol just joking shawn deserves it more than most he could make a match with a bag of sand more entertaining than ortan v cena (not a big knock on those guys just he was that damn good) but it will be HHH as it makes more sense as hall of fame is part of the show/build up to wrestlemania big sexy has just come back and alot of the younger crowd dont know they are friends and if your not down with that i got two words for ya switch off

Trips88
02-08-2011, 07:53 PM
I would love to see both Trips AND Nash induct him. A lot of people make the valid point about how HHH and HBK were together till the end and that younger fans would not understand who Diesel is. My point is, are you people serious? Think about it. The HOF is ALL about inducting the Legends of this business and it's televised with the target audience being the older fans who actually know some history. It's like with music. Your kids might love a certain musical artist, but do you really think they give a $h*t about watching the Grammys?

Diesel represents part of a foundation of the career we all celebrate as one of the best ever, and he deserves to be up there just as much as anyone else.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-09-2011, 04:02 PM
I think that Diesel could be a valid guy why? Here's the answer: In 1993, Nash left WCW, signing a contract with the World Wrestling Federation at the request of Shawn Michaels If Nash gets into the HOF let's say next year, I think Shawn should induct him for kick starting his WWE career. But if Trips is the guy Shawn chooses this year it's good too.