PDA

View Full Version : shock and awesome

FaceOfSpades
02-06-2011, 09:25 AM
If you woke up from a coma (however many years you feel is suitable) right on time to catch monday night raw (no time for youtube or anything) what would you think about the current product? If my coma was in 2003 I would be surprised about john cenas rise to fame. If my coma was in 2008 I would be super surprised seeing miz as wwe champ. What about you?

dres1214
02-06-2011, 09:30 AM
If i went into a coma in the early 2000's i would wonder where everyone went...angle, lesnar, the rock, stone cold....etc i would be depressed saddened and upset that I missed the best era of wrestling..Attitude Era.

CobraNightviper
02-06-2011, 11:06 AM
if I went in a coma in the late 1990's I would be like what the hell happened to wrestling and where is wcw and ecw?and what is wwe where is wwf?and then I would watch wwe and say who the hell are theese guys?

Finally..
02-06-2011, 11:56 AM
To quote the Great One during the 10th anniversary of Smackdown - "Who in the blue hell is Dolph Ziggler?"

Mikeyboy7777777
02-06-2011, 02:05 PM
if i had a coma in 1999 or 2001 i would be like wth christian not even a midcarder in wwe?

Rich Cranium
02-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Simple: Who the Hell is John Cena?

Gangrel
02-06-2011, 03:06 PM
If I went into acome in '04 i'd wonder...Where's Kurt, why is Cena a main eventer and the face of the company, when & why did Eddie and Chris die

rko619
02-06-2011, 03:49 PM
if i went in to 1 in 08 id be like wheres umaga hbk etc gone,what happened to punks hair,why is cena still here,where did ecw go,who the hell is adr,why isnt jomo maineventing,who the hell are most the smackdown roster.thank god bryan danielson is on tv,woo hoo booker/nash is back.

PandaMassacre
02-06-2011, 04:05 PM
True story.

My friend Anthony Carson was a huge wrestling fan an then in 2006 he got ran over by his brother who was driving a four-wheeler. The wheel of the four wheeler squashed his head an he did not budge. They took him to the hospital an he was then said to be in a coma. I was thinking that I lost a friend but then in 2007 he woke up, and I went to go visit him. We watched an episode of SD! together an he was wondering where half of the wrestlers went an why John Cena was such a big deal. > He Likes John Cena <.

But if I were to go into a coma in 2002 I would be wondering why the Crowd is so dead, why the WWE is pg, and who the hell are all these Wrestlers. I would really only recognize Edge, Christian, and I would be wondering why 'Taker an Kane are not badasses anymore. Where did Angle an Lesnar an Rock an Austin go? I would be wondering why Vince mcmahon is in a coma. I would be wanting to know what happened to Eric Bischoff, Crash Holly, Trish Stratus, Lita, Jazz, Molly Holly, Ivory, etc. I would litterally hate the WWE. Which I do not hate it right since I had a long time to take everything in an just deal with it.

the wrestling shade
02-07-2011, 02:30 AM
i kinda like this topic so i will answer on it. i was born in the 1991 i remember back when i was like 6 years old i used to watch wcw nitro (that was back in the 90's) because wcw nitro was the only program that they were showing on our TV (maybe because it was the biggest one back then) so when someone would talk about wrestling and stuff the first thing i used to say is STING-GOLDBERG and the NWO but i didnt understand the business back then i only watched it like a kid (hey the best one is STING and GOLDBERG yaaaayy!!! i love them) and this kind of childesh stuff hhh and so i didnt have a clue about the wwe and what it was despite even i used to play the road to wrestlemania arcade game (but i didnt know which company was that hhh) because for me its was just onther wrestling game (my favorite was yokozuna) and so at the edge of 10 i quite wrestling and then i came back to watch wrestling in 2005 so i searched for it and the first thing that poped was wwe i was like wtf!!! is that so for me and iam very sad about it i missed the greatest era in wrestling that is the attitude era :( :( :(

Pittbull
02-07-2011, 08:35 AM
If you was in a coma and you woke up and found out u'd been in it for years, then seeing different people in WWE would be explainable lol

Stinger187
02-07-2011, 08:49 AM
If you was in a coma and you woke up and found out u'd been in it for years, then seeing different people in WWE would be explainable lol
Very true! Love your user icon he looks like he's doing a luck charms commercial! XD

Ruggy
02-07-2011, 04:00 PM
I would be really disappointed that Stone Cold, The Rock etc have left the business. I would be disappointed as basically there are no more heroes. WWE can't seem to build exciting talent anymore.

thejman93
02-07-2011, 04:11 PM
I would be really disappointed that Stone Cold, The Rock etc have left the business. I would be disappointed as basically there are no more heroes. WWE can't seem to build exciting talent anymore.

Morrison, Kofi, Miz, Sheamus, Ziggler, and ADR say hello.

jwt15
02-07-2011, 05:49 PM
If I went into a coma around 99 I would think damn what happened to the WWF? Were's DX, The Rock, Stone Cold. By the way who is this ass clown that is holding some over grown spinning toy belt? Why is Michale Cole such a tool and were is JR. Then well I guess I'll see whats going on on Nitro...WHAT??? NO WCW? FML :)

RomanFlare
02-07-2011, 06:56 PM
My answer is kinda meh, as I missed a LOT of the 2000s (like, 2000-2004, 2007-2009), but I can still make a short post here:

If I entered a coma in 1999, and woke up today, I'd be flipping out about no Goldberg (I was a huge Goldberg kid...) and the lack of World Championship Wrestling

2001- I'd be confused on who told The Rock to go make movies. I mean seriously, best practical joke ever?

2004-'5, I'd be happy the wankoff Jericho was gone (Again, I was a young teen ;_; Don't kill me)