PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft joke ahead

RomanFlare
02-05-2011, 10:27 PM
Mutha-fuckin' Creepers!

That is all.

Bodom
02-05-2011, 10:51 PM
Im assuming I'd find this funny if I ever played Minecraft.

RomanFlare
02-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Running, screaming (but only when they're REALLY close) green penises that like to blow your hard work up.

Bodom
02-05-2011, 10:56 PM
green penises that like to blow your hard work up.

Hahahahaha.

SaberToothTigerz
02-06-2011, 04:30 AM
Mutha-fuckin' Creepers!

That is all.

why? they blew up ur house buddy? ;D i kno how that feels like
but hey at least they got a hug ^-^

RomanFlare
02-13-2011, 07:49 PM
My house, me, my yard, my cave in a different map, and now a super hole in my lookout house. They are super dicks.

SaberToothTigerz
02-14-2011, 08:46 AM
My house, me, my yard, my cave in a different map, and now a super hole in my lookout house. They are super dicks.

lol yes they are
but u know what they say
"dont be a pussy turn peacefull mode off"

RomanFlare
02-14-2011, 03:19 PM
lol yes they are
but u know what they say
"dont be a pussy turn peacefull mode off"

The only time I used peaceful was the first time I found diamonds and I knew a creeper was chasing me. Ended up getting drowned (water falled) anyway though.

SaberToothTigerz
02-14-2011, 05:30 PM
The only time I used peaceful was the first time I found diamonds and I knew a creeper was chasing me. Ended up getting drowned (water falled) anyway though.

LOL yea everytime we find diamonds we better be safe than sound
so what mode do u play in? i play on easy bcuz my server makes the game lag ALOT so i cant fight the monsters properly without the game giving me a laggy response to all my attacks

RomanFlare
02-14-2011, 06:23 PM
LOL yea everytime we find diamonds we better be safe than sound
so what mode do u play in? i play on easy bcuz my server makes the game lag ALOT so i cant fight the monsters properly without the game giving me a laggy response to all my attacks

It switches. Medium outside, sitting in my houses or dicking around. Easy when I get into caves, mainly because of, again, Creepers, the few times I've accidently gotten into monster houses and gotten wrecked, and because all the caves seem interconnected with gigantic holes in the roofs (One cave in particular has 12 cows in it. 12. Insane. I ended up closing it up to be evil >:) )

SaberToothTigerz
02-14-2011, 07:32 PM
It switches. Medium outside, sitting in my houses or dicking around. Easy when I get into caves, mainly because of, again, Creepers, the few times I've accidently gotten into monster houses and gotten wrecked, and because all the caves seem interconnected with gigantic holes in the roofs (One cave in particular has 12 cows in it. 12. Insane. I ended up closing it up to be evil >:) )

cows in a cave?
that's messed up
but i found pretty decent cave's myself too some with 2 spots of diamonds in it
anyway overall minecraft is one of the most addictive games out there, and if u dont play the game in easy/medium or hard difficulty most of the time, then it's not good
also minecraft is all about creations, if u dont have any idea any plan or project the game will just be a boring sack of nothing.
U gotta always plan something big, pick hard materials to come across, craft alot of stuff, fight the monsters around ur turf at the risk of ur own well being, and if u loose try again, that's the fun of minecraft but better yet its to play it in multiplayer mode
i wish i knew how to do it..

RomanFlare
02-14-2011, 08:51 PM
cows in a cave?
that's messed up
but i found pretty decent cave's myself too some with 2 spots of diamonds in it
anyway overall minecraft is one of the most addictive games out there, and if u dont play the game in easy/medium or hard difficulty most of the time, then it's not good
also minecraft is all about creations, if u dont have any idea any plan or project the game will just be a boring sack of nothing.
U gotta always plan something big, pick hard materials to come across, craft alot of stuff, fight the monsters around ur turf at the risk of ur own well being, and if u loose try again, that's the fun of minecraft but better yet its to play it in multiplayer mode
i wish i knew how to do it..

The opening to the cave (well, it was the cave system I've been using for most of this world) was so large, pigs, sheep, and cows all strolled in there, along with some spiders and skeletons. But I blocked it off because I hated going around it, and I have another way into my house (I made it hard to find for some reason, as I'm single player...)

SaberToothTigerz
02-15-2011, 06:39 AM
The opening to the cave (well, it was the cave system I've been using for most of this world) was so large, pigs, sheep, and cows all strolled in there, along with some spiders and skeletons. But I blocked it off because I hated going around it, and I have another way into my house (I made it hard to find for some reason, as I'm single player...)

btw in single player is it possible that we could come across someone else's house in the vast world of minecraft?
and is herobrine real?

RomanFlare
02-15-2011, 12:49 PM
btw in single player is it possible that we could come across someone else's house in the vast world of minecraft?
and is herobrine real?

I'm pretty sure in, single player, that can't happen. Wish you could send worlds to others, so they can explore and see what you've done.

SaberToothTigerz
02-15-2011, 12:54 PM
I'm pretty sure in, single player, that can't happen. Wish you could send worlds to others, so they can explore and see what you've done.

may happen in the future
i mean notch is still working on updates we shall see soon enough lol
i think we are the only one's who play minecraft in this forum
hey do u have any single idea on how to play in multiplayer?

RomanFlare
02-15-2011, 08:17 PM
I have no idea how multiplayer works. I've heard it is still pretty buggy. I'm focusing on planning my next project.

SaberToothTigerz
02-15-2011, 08:41 PM
I have no idea how multiplayer works. I've heard it is still pretty buggy. I'm focusing on planning my next project.

yea they get a helluva of beta holes
and what project is it? im planning on making a minecart rail from my spawning point all the way across the wide area around my tree fortress
now i know im gonna need alot of iron ingots
and i would love to play multiplayer with someone im already acquanticed such as urself.

RomanFlare
02-15-2011, 09:48 PM
yea they get a helluva of beta holes
and what project is it? im planning on making a minecart rail from my spawning point all the way across the wide area around my tree fortress
now i know im gonna need alot of iron ingots
and i would love to play multiplayer with someone im already acquanticed such as urself.

General dickery right now. Finish exploring the multitude of caves, start building a fast transit system (probably rails, or at least walkways across the canyons), and probably start building my master fortress. I won't start multiplayer until I can succesfully build a monster trap. They just haven't worked for me yet.

SaberToothTigerz
02-16-2011, 10:20 AM
General dickery right now. Finish exploring the multitude of caves, start building a fast transit system (probably rails, or at least walkways across the canyons), and probably start building my master fortress. I won't start multiplayer until I can succesfully build a monster trap. They just haven't worked for me yet.

there r videos on youtube that explain how to build one

Bodom
02-16-2011, 10:27 AM
Watched a couple videos on this.

I'm intrigued.

SaberToothTigerz
02-16-2011, 10:28 AM
Watched a couple videos on this.

I'm intrigued.

its an interesting game but most of all very addictive
u gotta need to have big projects to build something
i always see the multiplayer videos of this guy
http://www.youtube.com/user/uberhaxornova
he is the best commentator of the game in my opinnion.

Bodom
02-16-2011, 10:29 AM
Is there a difference between the free version and the beta?

SaberToothTigerz
02-16-2011, 10:34 AM
Is there a difference between the free version and the beta?

the beta version is updated with whatever notch the creator of the game will include
but the beta version doesnt rly have much significant updates with the free version u get to play in single player or multiplayer u can craft pretty much all the items u find on the beta version, and nothing changes on the survival mode "which is the fight against monster at night" that didnt changed to
so for now i would pay it for free
if there are many updates in the future i would buy it or wait more for another new free version
however in beta u can change the skin of ur character instead of playing with the default character

RomanFlare
02-16-2011, 01:08 PM
Hey Saber, what are you working on in Minecraft? And how do you do your mining?

SaberToothTigerz
02-16-2011, 02:49 PM
Hey Saber, what are you working on in Minecraft? And how do you do your mining?

im working on a railway and building a cobblestone wall all around my fortress and nether portal
i will then create the railway to have two stations.
one on my spawning point and the other on my fortress, the railway will go all the way to a cool mountain i found what will i do on that mountain? simple.
i will destroy the lower ground of the mountain to make it a floating mountain of dirt and cobblestone, i will make the biggest house which will be inside that mountain, basically the mountain itself will be my house, inside that mountain there is a long cave system, so i will transform all that maze into a nice cozzy place to live in, i will use alot of torches to not let monster spawn and i will on top of the mountain create watterfalls of water and lava into a huge hole all around my floating mountain, a mix of lava and water
also outside the floating mountain i will use alot of glowstone to make it visible and sparkly at night.

RomanFlare
02-16-2011, 05:04 PM
I need to explore more before I can do anything anymore @.@ Explored all the cave systems around me, so now I'm looking for large flat plain that isn't really sandy. I wanna build a gigantic fortress, complete with moat and underground tunnel system to get in and out.

SaberToothTigerz
02-16-2011, 07:30 PM
I need to explore more before I can do anything anymore @.@ Explored all the cave systems around me, so now I'm looking for large flat plain that isn't really sandy. I wanna build a gigantic fortress, complete with moat and underground tunnel system to get in and out.

i see good luck
i may one day build a huge creeper statue
idk why but i like those little guys

RomanFlare
02-16-2011, 08:03 PM
i see good luck
i may one day build a huge creeper statue
idk why but i like those little guys

Lol, I'd love to see a screen shot of that one. And I need luck. I got lost exploring new lands. Tripled the size of my map in a few hours.

SaberToothTigerz
02-17-2011, 08:25 AM
Lol, I'd love to see a screen shot of that one. And I need luck. I got lost exploring new lands. Tripled the size of my map in a few hours.

alot of people made creeper statues already lol
the problem is getting alot of wool and dye it with something green...but idk what..

RomanFlare
02-17-2011, 04:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/flarephoenix332/2011-02-17_161550.png

Behold! The (half finished) Tower of Babel! I've given up my lofty goals of a gigantic castle, and instead replaced it with a Tower to the Gods/Underground House. The tower currently stops just above the clouds, as I basically ran out of Cobblestone. Took me a few hours to get this far, but I had to do a lot of cobble mining, exploring caves I fell into, and going Vietnam on some trees nearby (No more need for wood right now, but damn the forest on fire was weird).

SaberToothTigerz
02-17-2011, 08:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/flarephoenix332/2011-02-17_161550.png

Behold! The (half finished) Tower of Babel! I've given up my lofty goals of a gigantic castle, and instead replaced it with a Tower to the Gods/Underground House. The tower currently stops just above the clouds, as I basically ran out of Cobblestone. Took me a few hours to get this far, but I had to do a lot of cobble mining, exploring caves I fell into, and going Vietnam on some trees nearby (No more need for wood right now, but damn the forest on fire was weird).

lol that's cool but my fortress is alot bigger than that and i wanna post it here
how did u posted ur pic on a google website?

Bodom
02-17-2011, 08:08 PM
Open a photobucket or imageshack account

RomanFlare
02-18-2011, 04:32 PM
Ugh, I only had a few more floors to go before reaching max :/ Had to destroy my platform to rebuild it a few higher, and ending up falling off at one point. That was traumatic.

SaberToothTigerz
02-18-2011, 06:52 PM
Ugh, I only had a few more floors to go before reaching max :/ Had to destroy my platform to rebuild it a few higher, and ending up falling off at one point. That was traumatic.

yea lol i guess it kinda is
well i would rather make a video of my constructions and then post it here
for some reason i cant upload pics properly on photobucket

RomanFlare
02-18-2011, 07:36 PM
Doooo it. Show us the magical fortress that shoots Chinese people at you.

SaberToothTigerz
02-18-2011, 07:46 PM
Doooo it. Show us the magical fortress that shoots Chinese people at you.

no no no
i wont make the video about my stupid fortress lmao its nothing special but its taller than ur tower
what i will show is the future floating mountain fortress i will create but that will only be done in let's say...one month O_O

RomanFlare
02-18-2011, 07:55 PM
no no no
i wont make the video about my stupid fortress lmao its nothing special but its taller than ur tower
what i will show is the future floating mountain fortress i will create but that will only be done in let's say...one month O_O

Taller than my tower? I know its not sea level, but it can't be more than 5-10 tiles above that, and it goes as high as possible. I'd build it down into the ground, but I've already dug out a pool and a "living quarters" (besides a bed and couch made of wood, what else do you put in there?), and gonna work on a storage room soon. And then I might move into multiplayer...

SaberToothTigerz
02-19-2011, 10:35 AM
Taller than my tower? I know its not sea level, but it can't be more than 5-10 tiles above that, and it goes as high as possible. I'd build it down into the ground, but I've already dug out a pool and a "living quarters" (besides a bed and couch made of wood, what else do you put in there?), and gonna work on a storage room soon. And then I might move into multiplayer...

the size doesnt matter thought
my fortress isnt even finished yet it has one more huge room of glass on top which im working on
i have on my fortress my bedroom, kitchen, storage house, hallways that leade to my spawning point and about 4 ladders that go up top, im working on the living room where ill put couches, bookshelfs but the room will be on the floor all wood and the walls will be glass so that i can look down to the animals and monsters ( if they spawn bcuz i put alot of torches around my area*
i have a ton of saplings but i wont plant them, not at least alot, i have my fortress cobblestone wall former i just need to make it taller, but its a huge wall it keeps the monsters away from it, since my fortress and its serroundings is crawling with torches to make monsters not spawn
so i am currently cutting all the gigantic trees to not let them spawn on top of them and then fall down to chase me
my whole area as a few crater holes created by creepers so i need some dirt to cover it up xD
also i made a circle of water with a few cave system below my fortress where sometimes animals fall in and get trapped

RomanFlare
02-19-2011, 11:58 AM
the size doesnt matter thought
my fortress isnt even finished yet it has one more huge room of glass on top which im working on
i have on my fortress my bedroom, kitchen, storage house, hallways that leade to my spawning point and about 4 ladders that go up top, im working on the living room where ill put couches, bookshelfs but the room will be on the floor all wood and the walls will be glass so that i can look down to the animals and monsters ( if they spawn bcuz i put alot of torches around my area*
i have a ton of saplings but i wont plant them, not at least alot, i have my fortress cobblestone wall former i just need to make it taller, but its a huge wall it keeps the monsters away from it, since my fortress and its serroundings is crawling with torches to make monsters not spawn
so i am currently cutting all the gigantic trees to not let them spawn on top of them and then fall down to chase me
my whole area as a few crater holes created by creepers so i need some dirt to cover it up xD
also i made a circle of water with a few cave system below my fortress where sometimes animals fall in and get trapped

just Flint Trees to light them on fire. Its cool, and makes it easier to find all the wood pieces.

SaberToothTigerz
02-19-2011, 12:56 PM
will u get wood back if u burn them?

RomanFlare
02-19-2011, 01:08 PM
will u get wood back if u burn them?

Yeah, the wood just kinda stays light on fire (forever, I assume, as i let the forest burn overnight), so you can chop it down at your leisure. I got two chests full of wood that way, and cleared out a lot of flat land. It was boss.

SaberToothTigerz
02-19-2011, 01:19 PM
well i may try that thanks

RomanFlare
02-19-2011, 01:21 PM
well i may try that thanks

And you'll catch some monsters, cows, pigs, and sheep in there too. It was great.

SaberToothTigerz
02-19-2011, 02:52 PM
where?
i put torches all around my fortress and still creepers spawn wtf? ._.
i put like alot of them..there's no single spot at night that is fully dark..

Bodom
02-19-2011, 04:31 PM
I broke down and downloaded this.

I started on a bare ass Island surrounded by nothing but water?! WTF

SaberToothTigerz
02-19-2011, 04:55 PM
I broke down and downloaded this.

I started on a bare ass Island surrounded by nothing but water?! WTF

bad spawning point dude ur sooo unlucky xDDDD
u have to swim to find land with trees bcuz first things first is u need wood to make a house to protect urself against monsters XD but u started in such a bad spawning point, if i were u i would open a new world instead xD

Bodom
02-19-2011, 05:00 PM
bad spawning point dude ur sooo unlucky xDDDD
u have to swim to find land with trees bcuz first things first is u need wood to make a house to protect urself against monsters XD but u started in such a bad spawning point, if i were u i would open a new world instead xD

Yeah I assumed that lol.

Started a new word and had a better location. Finally figured to how to make a work bench,so I made a pick axe. Now I'm mining for cobblestone.

Bodom
02-19-2011, 05:25 PM
I think a mined a little too far down into the ground.

Apparently walking into lava is bad for your health.

SaberToothTigerz
02-19-2011, 05:46 PM
I think a mined a little too far down into the ground.

Apparently walking into lava is bad for your health.

yea but hey we all are rookies sometime aint that right? xD

Bodom
02-19-2011, 05:52 PM
yea but hey we all are rookies sometime aint that right? xD

And it gets even better. I couldn't even get out! I spent the last half hour digging myself out! With my bare hands!

SaberToothTigerz
02-19-2011, 05:59 PM
And it gets even better. I couldn't even get out! I spent the last half hour digging myself out! With my bare hands!

u need to collect alot more items to make more iron pick axes u collect iron in caves or underground, it looks like cobblestone but it has orange spots in it here i'll give u this

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Crafting

SaberToothTigerz
02-19-2011, 07:21 PM
watch my video xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceG7BHx6P0U

RomanFlare
02-19-2011, 09:53 PM
No, I meant the forest fire (and the still flaming logs) destroyed a few things. I got some arrows, leather, feathers, and a gunpowder. I'm about to clean out this mountain near me, just make it a floating ball like you. Still gotta get some TNT (and a monster trap).

Also: Bodom, terrible luck on that first one, and funny (because it happened to me a lot) mining. Personally, I recommend using a cave as both your "house" and a source to mine in, as its pretty safe.

SaberToothTigerz
02-20-2011, 05:04 AM
No, I meant the forest fire (and the still flaming logs) destroyed a few things. I got some arrows, leather, feathers, and a gunpowder. I'm about to clean out this mountain near me, just make it a floating ball like you. Still gotta get some TNT (and a monster trap).

Also: Bodom, terrible luck on that first one, and funny (because it happened to me a lot) mining. Personally, I recommend using a cave as both your "house" and a source to mine in, as its pretty safe.

did u watched my video? xD

RomanFlare
02-20-2011, 11:11 AM
did u watched my video? xD

Weird. Luuuucky.

SaberToothTigerz
02-20-2011, 12:02 PM
Weird. Luuuucky.

i was lucky to find a friendly creeper? xD

RomanFlare
02-20-2011, 12:53 PM
i was lucky to find a friendly creeper? xD

Hey, its free sulfur. I couldn't find any to save my life lately.

SaberToothTigerz
02-20-2011, 02:07 PM
Hey, its free sulfur. I couldn't find any to save my life lately.

its hard to find yea
omg im not gonna play minecraft again today...
its the second time i die getting buried by gravel....i lost 2 diamond swords bcuz of this shit....

RomanFlare
02-22-2011, 05:04 PM
http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=56980

SaberToothTigerz
02-22-2011, 08:04 PM
lol
i wont let this thread die
i love creepers

PrimusSucks
02-22-2011, 10:45 PM
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5891069/We-spawn-anywhere-anywhere.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Minecraft-Creeper
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/5888797/We-couldnt-wait-to-get-outside.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Minecraft-Creeper

SaberToothTigerz
02-23-2011, 05:54 AM
lol primus do u play minecraft too?

RomanFlare
02-23-2011, 12:19 PM
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/100316.jpg

SaberToothTigerz
02-23-2011, 07:54 PM
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/100316.jpg

epic
truly epic stuff right there
hey roman did u got ur floating mountain thingy? it will months of hardwork

PrimusSucks
02-23-2011, 08:01 PM
lol primus do u play minecraft too?

Nah, not much, but I am in with the jokes because a friend of mine does.

RomanFlare
02-23-2011, 08:46 PM
epic
truly epic stuff right there
hey roman did u got ur floating mountain thingy? it will months of hardwork

I haven't gotten around to it at all this week.

SaberToothTigerz
02-24-2011, 07:43 AM
I haven't gotten around to it at all this week.

neither did i
i stopped playing for 48 hours after being killed by tons of gravel twice