PDA

View Full Version : Skip Sheffield -- The Trench Coat Man

Rated_R(ob)KO
02-05-2011, 02:15 AM
I have a few points as to why I believe "The Trench Coat Man" is NOT Sting. Please, by all means offer up counter-points if you can.

1.) No baseball bat. If it was Sting, regardless of anything, that bat would be there. They would use that just to make you freak out.

2.) The boots don't match up. Being a huge Sting fan throughout the years, you come to know ones attire. The boots that showed up in the Vignette were "cowboy" tipped. Sting's boots are rounded, not tipped.

3.) The trench coat is different. Unless THE 'E are going in a different direction, it doesn't match up either.

4.) When has Sting EVER been associated with ANYTHING "Country"?? The answer? Never. What point did the cabin have other than to confuse? Undertaker or Sting have never been associated with "Country"

My offer to the solution? It's Skip Sheffield. He's always been known as a "Country Boy", he's due back from his injury, THE 'E and VKM are EXTREMELY high on him, the guy WAS a bit tall and broad they used. I hope I'm wrong and it really is Sting but in all honesty, I feel its going to turn out to be Mr. Sheffield.

BackYardWrestler
02-05-2011, 03:29 AM
... i would boycott WWE tv if it turned out to all be Skip Sheffield....

alexrules01
02-05-2011, 03:30 AM
Actually The Undertaker has that western-type esque to him, but yea the shoes are a bit weird.
Also a lot of people are saying "baseball bat this and that" but I dont see them using the baseball bat at all, as I read somewhere that WWE don't want to use weapons that can be found as everyday objects

RatedRrapstar
02-05-2011, 03:33 AM
u cld be right !! But da vignette is just to make ppl guess n think ! Wwe wont give it away dat easy ! Cus if they would of showed a bat people wld be waittin for sting ! Now we guessin dnt know if its taker or sting me personaly think its sting cus if it wasnt we wlda saw him in da last tna show !! N I dnt really think wwe wld do all dat for skip !!! But if its sting it'll b sting vs taker wm !!!

Saiga
02-05-2011, 03:46 AM
personally, i think the man in the trench coat is...

Kimbo Slice ;)

Rated_R(ob)KO
02-05-2011, 03:47 AM
personally, i think the man in the trench coat is...

Kimbo Slice ;)

LOL!.... 0_o'.... no. Just no.

Rated_R(ob)KO
02-05-2011, 03:54 AM
u cld be right !! But da vignette is just to make ppl guess n think ! Wwe wont give it away dat easy ! Cus if they would of showed a bat people wld be waittin for sting ! Now we guessin dnt know if its taker or sting me personaly think its sting cus if it wasnt we wlda saw him in da last tna show !! N I dnt really think wwe wld do all dat for skip !!! But if its sting it'll b sting vs taker wm !!!

"You could be right! But, the vignette is just to make people guess and think! WWE won't give it away that easy. Because, if they would have shown a bat, people would be waiting for Sting! Now, were guessing. Don't know if it's UnderTaker or Sting. I personally think it's Sting because if it weren't, we would have seen him on the last TNA show! And, I don't really think the WWE would do all of that for skip! But, if it IS Sting, it'll be Sting VS. UnderTaker at WrestleMania!!!"

Now that it's fixed for normal comprehension, you may or may not be right. We obviously won't know until the 21st but hey, I'm just throwing out suggestions and theories based on my own personal observations.

The Brown One
02-05-2011, 03:59 AM
Those were some good observations. But I have a problem with the mystery man being Skip. He didn't look big enough to be Skip. He was more of the size of Taker, or Sting.

Some other people have said that the Undertaker never wore boots such as the ones in the 2.21.11 video, and they are right. But has Skip ever worn them?

Oh and I think the shack is just a "prop" in the background..Taker's return videos usually had them. I remember a few years ago when Taker was returning to Smackdown..the video was in a dessert, and it had Chariots pulled by horses, and a coffin. They are all props in the background, so whos to say that the shack isn't just some prop, in another Taker return video?

chibo777
02-05-2011, 04:05 AM
the thing is... the arena where the live raw is being shown has messed up and advertized the return of the undertaker... so dont dream of sting... its the undertaker!

Rated_R(ob)KO
02-05-2011, 04:06 AM
Those were some good observations. But I have a problem with the mystery man being Skip. He didn't look big enough to be Skip. He was more of the size of Taker, or Sting.

Some other people have said that the Undertaker never wore boots such as the ones in the 2.21.11 video, and they are right. But has Skip ever worn them?

Oh and I think the shack is just a "prop" in the background..Taker's return videos usually had them. I remember a few years ago when Taker was returning to Smackdown..the video was in a dessert, and it had Chariots pulled by horses, and a coffin. They are all props in the background, so whos to say that the shack isn't just some prop, in another Taker return video?

Thats the thing, even the chariots with a casket made sense with The UnderTaker. A cabin in the woods does not make sense. At all. And the other thing, ALL of UnderTaker's return videos made sense to his character. This, does not.

PandaMassacre
02-05-2011, 04:06 AM
The vignette seems to be adding further detail to who it is every time it airs. We have no idea yet whether or not the guy is going inside to retrieve an item. If it ends up being Sting then I will be excited. But I also believe that TNA is just stringing us along since they mentioned it on their show.. Did they even mention anything about Kevin Nash or Booker T who have been legitimately signed to WWE? Correct me if I am wrong. If its 'Taker then he must be getting ready for an active come back. The manner of the footsteps sound awefully similar to the ones he used before his themes as the American Badass. As for Skip Sheffield. I will not rule that out one bit. The WWE has a long history of giving characters a dark or Pshychotic side. But if he was going for an Undertaker look then that would just make the WWE seem contradicting, because they screwed over Kevin Thorn by saying that his gimmicks always seemed like the Undertakers. Stranger things have happened.

Rated_R(ob)KO
02-05-2011, 04:07 AM
the thing is... the arena where the live raw is being shown has messed up and advertized the return of the undertaker... so dont dream of sting... its the undertaker!

Actually, they were fed false information from the vignette that aired. They saw it and ran with it thinking it was UnderTaker. NOTHING was confirmed for UnderTaker, they just ran with it.

JohnnyPhantom
02-05-2011, 04:17 AM
Uhhh lets be real. How many times have we seen that so and so was schedualed for a Card and it didnt work out or the person didnt return for such a card.

Its WWE, they usually are good about keeping secrets. Why would some random building know before actually fans?

The Brown One
02-05-2011, 04:42 AM
The vignette seems to be adding further detail to who it is every time it airs. We have no idea yet whether or not the guy is going inside to retrieve an item. If it ends up being Sting then I will be excited. But I also believe that TNA is just stringing us along since they mentioned it on their show.. Did they even mention anything about Kevin Nash or Booker T who have been legitimately signed to WWE? Correct me if I am wrong. If its 'Taker then he must be getting ready for an active come back. The manner of the footsteps sound awefully similar to the ones he used before his themes as the American Badass. As for Skip Sheffield. I will not rule that out one bit. The WWE has a long history of giving characters a dark or Pshychotic side. But if he was going for an Undertaker look then that would just make the WWE seem contradicting, because they screwed over Kevin Thorn by saying that his gimmicks always seemed like the Undertakers. Stranger things have happened.

Don't forget the Boogeyman.

Thats the thing, even the chariots with a casket made sense with The UnderTaker. A cabin in the woods does not make sense. At all. And the other thing, ALL of UnderTaker's return videos made sense to his character. This, does not.

Good point. But what sense did the girls in Taker's return vignette before the Rumble make?

Lamar8902
02-05-2011, 05:50 AM
It's not Sting why? Cause WWE and VKM are not going to overshadow HBKs HOF induction and if it was Sting he would NOT change his persona for no one and the person had cowboy boots not same coat either it might be Schefield or Kong who knows but it's not Sting he will be going back to TNA at 3.3.11 to help Dixie with da power struggle plus he won't do what Nish did to Dixie and TNA

Rated_R(ob)KO
02-05-2011, 05:53 AM
Good point. But what sense did the girls in Taker's return vignette before the Rumble make?

Because good little girls are pure. This time though, they represented "The Big Evil" The Undertaker came out, badass, evil, representing HIS yard and decimated. What better way than with innocence leading the charge against pure evil and destruction?

captainmoonlight
02-05-2011, 06:15 AM
what video are people watching? coz the HD one i've been watchin doesn't have cowboy boots in!

sXeKid
02-05-2011, 06:26 AM
what video are people watching? coz the HD one i've been watchin doesn't have cowboy boots in!

Thank you!
So not cowboy boots.

Rated_R(ob)KO
02-05-2011, 06:27 AM

I for one never said Cowboy boots. I said TIPPED like Cowboy boots. There's a difference with me. Also, I've been watching it on my 55 inch 3DHD TV in 1080p... so, I'm pretty sure I have a good view as to what's going on.

The Brown One
02-05-2011, 06:58 AM
Because good little girls are pure. This time though, they represented "The Big Evil" The Undertaker came out, badass, evil, representing HIS yard and decimated. What better way than with innocence leading the charge against pure evil and destruction?

Wow that was deep man. Sounds believable.

thedominator92
02-05-2011, 07:03 AM
there is no way he can get pushed that hard. he hasn't had a match since nxt

efrum
02-05-2011, 07:24 AM
But wasn't the video released by the arena properly edited and voiced over by the wwe? I'm pretty sure wwe would make that video and give it to the arena to distribute? I think the video was legit and that the undertaker will return on 2/21 but it's still possible that sting could show up as well. I really feel that Sheffield is unlikely and would leave alot of fans disappointed... If Sheffield was the original plan I'm willing to bet they'll change it

SaberToothTigerz
02-05-2011, 07:52 AM
i wouldnt mind if it was skip sheffield but we all would prefer sting

Lowki
02-05-2011, 08:28 AM
Will people please stop comparing boots?! Vince could suddenly decide to western up the undertaker a little bit and make him wear pointy, western style boots. The boots are nothing and attires change all the time - Jericho in trunks says hello. Being from "death valley" the place looked creepy and barren so i'm still going with 'Taker.

Edit: go to the following http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnXu13zr_04
Pause it at 11 seconds and full screen it. The shoes ARE NOT pointed. So can we please get over the boots now? :)

Lowki
02-05-2011, 08:31 AM
Actually, they were fed false information from the vignette that aired. They saw it and ran with it thinking it was UnderTaker. NOTHING was confirmed for UnderTaker, they just ran with it.
Yup. It was given an apocalyptic theme to promote the unofficial "antichrist" type character that was the american bad ass. That Undertaker just loves death!

evilash
02-05-2011, 08:53 AM
It's Sting going into a lit-up Cabin where the Undertaker is, so they BOTH can return together to fight Kane and Corre!

Bodom
02-05-2011, 09:24 AM
It's obviously Hillbilly Jim.

Adam Bomb II
02-05-2011, 09:26 AM
It's obviously Hillbilly Jim.

Or the Goodwins?

Stinger187
02-05-2011, 09:39 AM
Or the Goodwins?

Or Jesus isn't the would ending on that day?

Androo
02-05-2011, 10:13 AM
hey another one! and evryone still comments on it! i did say it could b skip at the very start of this, but its pissin me off now!!!! they clearly are pointed "cowboy" boots, can even see the heel on the steps!! oh fuck im doin it again!!!! but cmon pleaseeeeeeeee, understand, if vince wanted to give anyone a promo like this he can!!! boots, clown pants, ladysclothes, nazi uniform, lollipops!!!!

aj7119
02-05-2011, 10:26 AM
there's no way its Sheffield... it has to be taker, sting or both. I've also thought could it be hhh turning heel?? it seems like too big of a deal for it to be Sheffield. it has to be a big name. we've all been expecting hhh back since bragging rights. so they make this video to make people think its taker or sting but its hhh with a sledgehammer under the coat. I think that'd be cool. sheamus wins the chamber and comes out bragging and then the video plays, 2.21.11 and trips comes out. it makes the most sense because undertaker is on smackdown and so is Wade Barrett who is the reason he was taken out. why return to raw???

captainmoonlight
02-05-2011, 10:44 AM
theres definitely no cowboy heel on them, though if there was, a real life john marsden.

Bammer
02-05-2011, 10:54 AM
i like the triple h idea above. but i dont see it. doesnt fit his charactor at all.

i'm still hoping for sting!!

and i dont care about the boots, it could by anyone! haha

but please not sheffield!

johnnyvine
02-05-2011, 10:55 AM
They sure look pointy to me. Where in the video does it say that they are coming to Raw?
I see a date and some person in the dark walking into the cabin. So it could be Taker.
Also why can't it be Skip? Wrestlers change gimmicks all the time,maybe WWE is trying to make him into a new character.

TheBoogeyMan
02-05-2011, 11:06 AM
Okay....heres my 2 cents. WWE wants you to think its the undertaker....and everyone is doing just that. As I posted previously and the powers that be are moderating my posts and noone has seen them.

Undertaker is Smackdown exclusive....travel schedule is alot easier on him being on Smackdown, the only thing that would get him back to RAW is the draft, and they are yet to serve that up this year. Theres NO WAY its Undertaker.....that is WAY too obvious. I have been watching WWE/WWF since 1981 and I know how Vince McMahons mind and storylines work and play out after watching his product for 30 years.

Now my belief in this video is that it is indeed Sting....Vince knows his product sucks right now, and bringing in the ultimate free agent in the industry right now would SERIOUSLY skyrocket his momentum again. This being Sting....the Merchandise that it is going to bring right before this lame ass wrestlemania card is going to be incredible (T-shirts..WWE puts out some of the best in the world....DVDs....Toys.....masks....you name it Vince is going to make money off of Sting.

Skip Sheffield....NO WAY!! What kind of momentum is Skip Sheffield going to generate right before Wrestlemania....none.....He, just like the rest of the Corre and Nexus....and a good percentage of the WWE roster are mid-carders at best. Skip Shefield is another one of those guys that I call a groaner (You groan when you see him coming down the ramp)

One person that noone is even really considering is Tyler Black from ROH fame.....I know nothing about him except from what I read in magazines, this guy is good, but a huge massive draw right before Wrestlemania....I doubt it.

Bottom line.....Vince knows this years Wrestlemania card is going to be extremely weak, and there is no better way to get rid of that weakness then by signing Sting.....the ONE MAN......EVERYONE wants to see in WWE.

The man in the video IS INDEED

STING!!!!!

Heels Have More Fun
02-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Where in the video does it say that they are coming to Raw?

The video specifically says 2/21/11, which is the day after Elimination Chamber, thus, an episode of Raw.

Undertaker is Smackdown exclusive....travel schedule is alot easier on him being on Smackdown, the only thing that would get him back to RAW is the draft, and they are yet to serve that up this year.

You don't have to be a Raw Superstar to show up on Raw. Look at Alberto Del Rio, for example, showing up every week for the last month or so. And remember when Taker won the Rumble? He showed up on Raw the next day to "choose his opponent". When they want to hype something up, they put it on Raw, since that gets the most viewers, so the return of Taker on Raw would make perfect sense, and generate bigger ratings for Smackdown if he does return.

My money's still on Taker. I don't think the WWE could sign as big a star as Sting and keep it quiet. Someone, somewhere, would spoil it for them.

Lance Storm
02-05-2011, 11:47 AM
Sometimes I really wonder about people. The WWE is not going to do all this hype over The Undertaker. He has not been gone that long and this would be a waste of time and resources. They can change the Sting character. It doesn't have to be the way we've all known him for the past 15 years. My opinion of people thinking that this is the Undertaker, is the same as seeing people at live events with misspelled signs thinking that they are smart.

Skip Sheffield, yes McMahon is high on him, I don't see this being him, but I would not be surprised. I'm leaning towards Tyler Black or Sting.

Heels Have More Fun
02-05-2011, 12:01 PM
Sometimes I really wonder about people. The WWE is not going to do all this hype over The Undertaker. He has not been gone that long and this would be a waste of time and resources.
In WrestleMania season they would. They know his streak is the biggest draw.

They can change the Sting character. It doesn't have to be the way we've all known him for the past 15 years.
If I remember correctly, the reason Sting didn't sign back when WWE bought WCW was because he thought they would mess with his gimmick and not use him properly, so I doubt he would be ok with that.

My opinion of people thinking that this is the Undertaker, is the same as seeing people at live events with misspelled signs thinking that they are smart.
My opinion of people who think its Sting is the same as the people who go into a store the day after Black Friday and expect the prices to be the same as they were on Black Friday.

Skip Sheffield, yes McMahon is high on him, I don't see this being him, but I would not be surprised.
I would. I don't see the point of promoting his return so heavily just before WrestleMania, since we wouldn't draw buyers.

I'm leaning towards Tyler Black or Sting.
Tyler Black, no. He's not a huge draw, so there's no reason to heavily promote him. As for Sting, see my opinion above.

nrb6304
02-05-2011, 12:08 PM

Can we get some syllables? And maybe just MAYBE some SEMI proper grammar? Like I understand that this is the internet, but it would make your post readable. JUST SAYIN.

jcameron346
02-05-2011, 12:12 PM
It's really a toss up. I can see it being Sting because he obviously isn't in TNA and wasn't part of the "They" storyline, so it think something's up there. I think it could be 'Taker because God know the WWE like to overhype things and get us fans all rallied up for nothing. I could also see it being Tyler Black, but only in some form of rivalry or partnership with the Undertaker. But.....
I REALLY think that the man in the trench coat is Black OR Sting. The cabin in the woods that they're walking into is going to be revealed as some sort of moratorium for the Undertaker. If it's Black, then he awakens the Undertaker and ultimately becomes his new protégé. If it's Sting, he then awakens the Undertaker and, like Black, bring him back to the WWE so that he can get revenge on The Corre or the New Nexus so that he can have his "easy" Wrestlemania match. This will then lead up to a huge match at Wrestlemania next year between Sting and the Undertaker in which they both retire afterwards.

Heels Have More Fun
02-05-2011, 12:19 PM
I'm also fine with it being Tyler Black. I'm just saying it wouldn't make sense to promote his debut so heavily, since they're trying to get people to buy WrestleMania. Yeah, a bunch of people might buy it just to see him, but it wouldn't be as big a draw as, say the return of the Undertaker to action, or Sting's debut.

Lowki
02-05-2011, 12:20 PM
All i'm going to say to people who say undertaker is smackdown exclusive is the following;

Edge, Ziggler, Del Rio, Miz have all been appearing on the "other" show quite often the past few weeks. This is because it's wrestlemania season. Undertaker usually goes on both shows (or has the usual promos now and again) in the time between the rumble and 'mania. This is especially true when he's facing a Raw guy but they use both shows to promote the main matches.

Lance Storm
02-05-2011, 12:25 PM
In WrestleMania season they would. They know his streak is the biggest draw.

If I remember correctly, the reason Sting didn't sign back when WWE bought WCW was because he thought they would mess with his gimmick and not use him properly, so I doubt he would be ok with that.

My opinion of people who think its Sting is the same as the people who go into a store the day after Black Friday and expect the prices to be the same as they were on Black Friday.

I would. I don't see the point of promoting his return so heavily just before WrestleMania, since we wouldn't draw buyers.

Tyler Black, no. He's not a huge draw, so there's no reason to heavily promote him. As for Sting, see my opinion above.

I will answer these in order.

1. Everybody knows about the streak. It's not a surprise. Why waste money on this? WWE is in the financial toilet and this would not make sense to promo The Undertaker for a guy who hasn't been gone that long. If he was gone since the last WM, I would understand then.

2. His big hangup was the adult themes of the show at the time. Now that it is PG, more incentive for him to come to the WWE. Also, add the factors of age and lack of options. I'm sure if they sign him to a hefty contract, he will compromise over the design of his trench coat, boots and the lack of having a bat.

3. Your Black Friday line was awesome and very true. They will expect them the entire week. People with misspelled signs should not be allowed into events because they are dumb as shit.

4. If McMahon would hire Freddie Prinze Jr. to be apart of the creative team. I would not be shocked by anything.

5. Tyler Black is an amazing athlete. If you have seen his ROH stuff. He could be huge in the WWE, if marketed properly, but they did drop the ball with Colt Cabana.

I will say I never liked the Crow gimmick of Sting. I'm a Venice Beach Sting fan.

IT WILL NOT BE THE UNDERTAKER.

WWTNA Mark
02-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Can we get some syllables? And maybe just MAYBE some SEMI proper grammar? Like I understand that this is the internet, but it would make your post readable. JUST SAYIN.

Your grammar isn't so great yourself so why are you complaining?

WWTNA Mark
02-05-2011, 12:29 PM
I have a few points as to why I believe "The Trench Coat Man" is NOT Sting. Please, by all means offer up counter-points if you can.

1.) No baseball bat. If it was Sting, regardless of anything, that bat would be there. They would use that just to make you freak out.

2.) The boots don't match up. Being a huge Sting fan throughout the years, you come to know ones attire. The boots that showed up in the Vignette were "cowboy" tipped. Sting's boots are rounded, not tipped.

3.) The trench coat is different. Unless THE 'E are going in a different direction, it doesn't match up either.

4.) When has Sting EVER been associated with ANYTHING "Country"?? The answer? Never. What point did the cabin have other than to confuse? Undertaker or Sting have never been associated with "Country"

My offer to the solution? It's Skip Sheffield. He's always been known as a "Country Boy", he's due back from his injury, THE 'E and VKM are EXTREMELY high on him, the guy WAS a bit tall and broad they used. I hope I'm wrong and it really is Sting but in all honesty, I feel its going to turn out to be Mr. Sheffield.

Could be. There were reports on here saying that Vince was very high on Sheffield so it could turn out to be him. Or it could be just a stupid buildup to Undertaker's return. I hope its either a new wrestler they are trying to build or a familiar face....

Taxi Driver
02-05-2011, 12:42 PM
It's Ricardo Rodriguez debuting with a new gimmick.

jcagosto
02-05-2011, 12:44 PM
Christian with a "Brood" type gimmick... hahaha.

Tommy Thunder
02-05-2011, 12:52 PM
The promo is for Sting or The Undertaker IMO.

Heels Have More Fun
02-05-2011, 01:12 PM
Your Black Friday line was awesome and very true.
Thank you.

If McMahon would hire Freddie Prinze Jr. to be apart of the creative team. I would not be shocked by anything.
True, but I hope to god someone has the brains to realize that's a waste of money. Promoting Skip Sheffield's return so heavily, I mean, although hiring Freddie's also a waste of money.

Tyler Black is an amazing athlete. If you have seen his ROH stuff. He could be huge in the WWE, if marketed properly, but they did drop the ball with Colt Cabana.
Also true. I like Tyler Black. I just don't think they'd promote him so heavily just before WrestleMania, because that wouldn't make them much money.

IT WILL NOT BE THE UNDERTAKER.
We'll just have to wait and see.

christian with a "brood" type gimmick... Hahaha.
I second this!

I hope its either a new wrestler they are trying to build or a familiar face....
So basically you're hoping that its anyone not currently active?

WWTNA Mark
02-05-2011, 01:15 PM
So basically you're hoping that its anyone not currently active?

Damn skippy! :)

RatedRrapstar
02-05-2011, 02:03 PM
[QUOTE=Rated_R(ob)KO;67414]"You could be right! But, the vignette is just to make people guess and think! WWE won't give it away that easy. Because, if they would have shown a bat, people would be waiting for Sting! Now, were guessing. Don't know if it's UnderTaker or Sting. I personally think it's Sting because if it weren't, we would have seen him on the last TNA show! And, I don't really think the WWE would do all of that for skip! But, if it IS Sting, it'll be Sting VS. UnderTaker at WrestleMania!!!"

just glad u have dat much time in ur hand !! Worry bout u n how u write nerd !!!!!

thejman93
02-05-2011, 02:07 PM
"You could be right! But, the vignette is just to make people guess and think! WWE won't give it away that easy. Because, if they would have shown a bat, people would be waiting for Sting! Now, were guessing. Don't know if it's UnderTaker or Sting. I personally think it's Sting because if it weren't, we would have seen him on the last TNA show! And, I don't really think the WWE would do all of that for skip! But, if it IS Sting, it'll be Sting VS. UnderTaker at WrestleMania!!!"

just glad u have dat much time in ur hand !! Worry bout u n how u write nerd !!!!!

You should probably learn some grammer too my man.

thedominator92
02-05-2011, 02:48 PM
skip just had another surgery to fix a twisted nerve in his leg and will not be back until summerslam or later

thejman93
02-05-2011, 02:52 PM
skip just had another surgery to fix a twisted nerve in his leg and will not be back until summerslam or later

Another candidate out of the running....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Crisis
02-05-2011, 03:24 PM
I don't think its Skip Sheffield, I believe its Awesome Kong. She could come in as a enforcer for Kelly Kelly. I hope this is not the case, however.

thejman93
02-05-2011, 03:27 PM
I don't think its Skip Sheffield, I believe its Awesome Kong. She could come in as a enforcer for Kelly Kelly. I hope this is not the case, however.

No diva would get this kind of hype from Vinnie Mac.

Tai Night
02-05-2011, 03:43 PM
It's really a toss up. I can see it being Sting because he obviously isn't in TNA and wasn't part of the "They" storyline, so it think something's up there. I think it could be 'Taker because God know the WWE like to overhype things and get us fans all rallied up for nothing. I could also see it being Tyler Black, but only in some form of rivalry or partnership with the Undertaker. But.....
I REALLY think that the man in the trench coat is Black OR Sting. The cabin in the woods that they're walking into is going to be revealed as some sort of moratorium for the Undertaker. If it's Black, then he awakens the Undertaker and ultimately becomes his new protégé. If it's Sting, he then awakens the Undertaker and, like Black, bring him back to the WWE so that he can get revenge on The Corre or the New Nexus so that he can have his "easy" Wrestlemania match. This will then lead up to a huge match at Wrestlemania next year between Sting and the Undertaker in which they both retire afterwards.

I would love to see that idea with Sting coming into the cabin waking up Taker. Taker would put on his trench coat and hat, then he would head out of the cabin when you would see him look back at Sting. Sting would bow to him and when Taker turn back around to walk off into the rain. Sting would lift back up with an evil smile on his face.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Why am I almost the only one thinking it's the return of The American Badass? His Judgement Day resembled this promo alot people. The girls were dancing around in the shack and now it's someone going into a shack....

WWTNA Mark
02-05-2011, 04:38 PM
Why am I almost the only one thinking it's the return of The American Badass? His Judgement Day resembled this promo alot people. The girls were dancing around in the shack and now it's someone going into a shack....

Its PG bro. The American Badass isn't coming back anytime soon.

Rich Cranium
02-05-2011, 04:47 PM
Whoever it may be, if not the Undertaker, perhaps it's someone trying to emulate the Undertaker's dark side who will challenge the streak at WM27.

The Brown One
02-05-2011, 06:14 PM
I would love to see that idea with Sting coming into the cabin waking up Taker. Taker would put on his trench coat and hat, then he would head out of the cabin when you would see him look back at Sting. Sting would bow to him and when Taker turn back around to walk off into the rain. Sting would lift back up with an evil smile on his face.

Well thats a good idea..but they would need to explain the vignette if Taker and Sting show up on tv. Sting could say that he only woke up Taker so that he could take him on, and end his streak respectfully. Its possible..after all..its the WWE.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-05-2011, 06:22 PM
Its PG bro. The American Badass isn't coming back anytime soon.

My bad, since it's PG it's The American Badbutt lol but in all seriousness, it looks like 'Taker could be developing a new character or re-hashing an old one

CobraNightviper
02-05-2011, 07:13 PM
watch it be someone we didn't expect I thought the guy wasn't muscular enough to be Skip unless he slimmed down anyway.

jman
02-05-2011, 07:37 PM
more chance of it hhh than skip seriously wwe wouldnt invest this much time money n effort into him his mic n in-ring skills r well to poor to get a huge push

Lowki
02-05-2011, 08:34 PM
My bad, since it's PG it's The American Badbutt lol but in all seriousness, it looks like 'Taker could be developing a new character or re-hashing an old one

I know i've brought this up several times but Undertaker origins film!
If it ain't sting it could very well be a "wild west" style undertaker. Undertaker changes every so often (Grey, Purple, Higher Power/Ministry, Bad Ass, Deadman 2004) and seeing as his original attire was based on old west morticians, this could be the full circle.

Lowki
02-05-2011, 08:37 PM
more chance of it hhh than skip seriously wwe wouldnt invest this much time money n effort into him his mic n in-ring skills r well to poor to get a huge push
Unfortunately vince LOVES Skip! All i can say to wwe wouldn't invest money is this:
When vince likes someone, they get underserved and usually repeated pushes even with mic and ring skills and funnily enough they are always big guys.
Khali and Henry comes to mind.

THEKEVINBRAND
02-05-2011, 08:40 PM
I know i've brought this up several times but Undertaker origins film!
If it ain't sting it could very well be a "wild west" style undertaker. Undertaker changes every so often (Grey, Purple, Higher Power/Ministry, Bad Ass, Deadman 2004) and seeing as his original attire was based on old west morticians, this could be the full circle.

We'll see cuz i was listening to yesterday's Wrestling Observer Radio show and it was reported by Dave Meltzer that WWE absolutely has NOT been in talks with Sting in regards to coming to WWE.
Undertaker could be leaving WWE with his first gimmick of fearless deadman, no-selling and carrying his opponents in a bodybag to the back after his match

InfoWarrior
02-05-2011, 10:34 PM
I really think I am leading towards the mysterious 2.21.11 man to be The Undertaker. I would be super excited if it was Sting, since he has been my favorite wrestler since I was like 6 when he was "Surfer Sting", but I dont really see that happening. I honestly think that if Sting was going to go to WWE he would have done it YEARS ago and not now. Although he might be going to WWE if he really needs money, thats the only reason I see him jumping ship from TNA or just going to the WWE period. One thing that wouldnt surprise me is with the power of the internet the only way to keep something secret is releasing disinfo. Who knows, we'll find out on 2.21.11

Tommy Thunder
02-05-2011, 10:47 PM
This is the man:
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLiquA50xa_VsA4cXIUvuVUkYnzvw51 0xMzEAhUJ-xpfwDaKtg6A

Bodom
02-05-2011, 10:57 PM
This is the man:
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLiquA50xa_VsA4cXIUvuVUkYnzvw51 0xMzEAhUJ-xpfwDaKtg6A

Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easeplease

InfoWarrior
02-05-2011, 10:58 PM
This is the man:

Maybe we could have Darth Vader vs. Oz for WM, lol.

donthatetheplayer
02-06-2011, 03:10 AM
Is there anyone out of the blue - like DDP??? Or someone like that, Goldberg??? Just seem to think theres only people willing to state the obvious????

Tommy Thunder
02-06-2011, 03:25 AM
Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easeplease

I'm holding out for Darth to emerge on 21.2.11 I think he's done enough to earn a shot at Taker's streak, and he'll draw a crowd for sure. It's a win win situation!!

tshizzy34
02-06-2011, 04:16 AM
I've always been a big Undertaker fan, and I definitely think Sheffield has lots of potential so I would be happy if either of them came back. To me if it does end up being Sheffield I wouldn't mind seeing WWE making him resemble a bit of Goldberg or Lesnar where as he just comes in and destroys everybody in his path.

captainmoonlight
02-06-2011, 07:09 AM
The thing is, if wwe want us to the think its not sting for bigger hype they'd send notice to the press and minor advertising putting everyone off the trail.

Don't rule out sting till its obviously not him, this will take;

- another vignette showing who it is more clearly
- Vince coming out and saying
- and no sign of sting on 22.02.11

Grind_Bastard
02-06-2011, 11:58 AM
This is the man:

I second this!

dres1214
02-06-2011, 12:55 PM
I want to share something that i thought was very amusing to me....I was at the grocery store the other day, and these two guys were talking about 2/21/11. They were arguing back and forth on who it was. I was listening to their conversation, and of course they mention Undertaker, Sting, and Macho Man. Then out of nowhere, one of them said It's the Rock, the Rock is coming back! So now they believe that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is making his epic return that Monday night.
Two words- WOOOW and Really? I feel that this whole 2/21/11 is causing a lot of discussion and I wonder if thats what WWE wanted? Anyways just thought i would share that with you all.

WWTNA Mark
02-06-2011, 01:02 PM
I want to share something that i thought was very amusing to me....I was at the grocery store the other day, and these two guys were talking about 2/21/11. They were arguing back and forth on who it was. I was listening to their conversation, and of course they mention Undertaker, Sting, and Macho Man. Then out of nowhere, one of them said It's the Rock, the Rock is coming back! So now they believe that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is making his epic return that Monday night.
Two words- WOOOW and Really? I feel that this whole 2/21/11 is causing a lot of discussion and I wonder if thats what WWE wanted? Anyways just thought i would share that with you all.

lol exactly! This 2/21/11 thing is getting out of hand with people saying its Sting, The Undertaker, Tyler Black, etc... I don't know who it is but something tells me that its another "Undertaker Returns!" bulidup.

thejman93
02-06-2011, 01:05 PM

It has more of a chance of being one of us than it does The Rock.

Bodom
02-06-2011, 01:14 PM
It has more of a chance of being one of us than it does The Rock.

I told you to keep it a secret!!

thejman93
02-06-2011, 01:17 PM

I was worried about the fourm imploding on itself if I didn't tell. :D

WWTNA Mark
02-06-2011, 01:17 PM

So it was Bodom!!!!

RedDevilSativa
02-06-2011, 04:25 PM
its the ultimate warrior

shack316
02-07-2011, 03:19 PM
Its Jimmy Wang Yang! He is back!! YEE HAW!

Rich Cranium
02-07-2011, 03:23 PM
So it was Bodom!!!!

No, it's SilverGhost! You notice hes been absent lately? He's busy getting the coat and boots tailored!

thejman93
02-07-2011, 03:26 PM
No, it's SilverGhost! You notice hes been absent lately? He's busy getting the coat and boots tailored!

AHHA!!!!! We've got Vinnie Mac figured out.