PDA

View Full Version : Is Flair with Fortune or Immortal when he Returns?

mjw029
02-05-2011, 01:46 AM
Kind of Curious what everyone's take on this is. I think it would be cool if he was behind this whole thing. Kind of makes sense if he was. Like Reinstating Angle to Wrestle again. I know Flair is washed up and should not wrestle anymore but the man cuts awesome promos.

Eric Bischoff
02-05-2011, 02:05 AM
Isn't he with both? Or am I just not up to date.

Rated_R(ob)KO
02-05-2011, 03:28 AM
Isn't he with both? Or am I just not up to date.

That's the most perfect thing ever. Your name mixed with your reply? Classic. That's what it must feel like to be backstage at a TNA taping lol!!!

The Brown One
02-05-2011, 04:09 AM
Since he led Fortune, he could join up with the new "They". But it would make more sense for him to align himself with Immortal. Because hes an old man, and is didn't help bring up the company, like many of Fortune have.

mistertna
02-05-2011, 09:29 AM
i think flair should go with fortune, 1 i much prefer him agaisnt hogan & bischoff because their is still some bad blood from the past and 2 i think their should be 2 power figures in both groups with hogan & bischoff for immortal and dixie & flair for fortune because lets be fair ric flair = promo god dixie carter =...... well lets just say amazing red can make a better promo

WWTNA Mark
02-05-2011, 10:53 AM
I hope he goes with Immortal. Fortune doesn't need Flair to run them. Its TNA originals who helped build TNA vs Immortal whos objective is to run TNA to the ground. Flair would fit right with Immortal.

Rich Cranium
02-05-2011, 11:14 AM
I would say fortune, after all Hogan and Flair have never really seen eye to eye.

HeelTurn
02-05-2011, 11:23 AM
He could be with either group, hes an old guy wanting control and money all for himself, but he has a lot of history with Bischoff.

Lance Storm
02-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Keep him the hell away from both. He's lost it and will just bring down the credibility of rising stars. AJ for example.

WWTNA Mark
02-05-2011, 12:00 PM
Keep him the hell away from both. He's lost it and will just bring down the credibility of rising stars. AJ for example.

Quote for the fucking truth. I hate seeing this guy hog the mic and air-time. I respect Flair but the guy has to retire.

eboy
02-05-2011, 12:14 PM
ric flair will be with fortune seeing as its the group he started also its named after the four horsemen if AJ Styles, Kaz, beer money inc were rebelling against flair they'd change their name

thejman93
02-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Fourtune needs a mouthpiece; who better than Naitch...

WWTNA Mark
02-05-2011, 02:18 PM
Fourtune needs a mouthpiece; who better than Naitch...

AJ Styles maybe? Flair doesn't need to run Fortune again. Besides, do you really think Flair is gonna work with Steiner?

thejman93
02-05-2011, 02:28 PM
AJ Styles maybe? Flair doesn't need to run Fortune again. Besides, do you really think Flair is gonna work with Steiner?

Very good point, I forgot about Steiner...

CobraNightviper
02-05-2011, 07:03 PM
yeah I don't think Flair would work with Steiner but then again I didn't think Flair would work with Bishoff after wcw it just goes to show in wrestling it's hard to tell if it's real or a act.

Murphdogg4
02-05-2011, 07:47 PM
If he goes with Fortune I'd like to see him tone down a bit and do more of a JJ dillion approach, I love and miss the manager role in wrestling, but face managers have been rare in the past, the main one being Paul Ellering with the Road Warriors. Ric has to work to get his wrestlers over and himself. He's the best interview in wrestling but he's got to get Fortune over not the Nature boy.

Mikeyboy7777777
02-06-2011, 04:26 PM
flair should go with fourtune but if there is a mouthpiece of the group it should be robert roode or james storm or maybe aj or just all of them but i could listen the longest to robert roode of those four then james storm except when aj does the we built this company promo again but yeah flair with fourtune :D face manager w00t

WrestlingsN1Fan
02-07-2011, 09:21 AM
Truth of the matter is Flair should remain behind the scenes as a talent development guy. Flair knows how to cut promos. My main concern (especially with AJ) is that he needs to step up his Mic abilities. I've always said that he was an awesome talent with poor skills. Lets face it TNA is trying to be in the business of entertainment, not wrestling. You can be the best wrestler in the world and not make it anywhere if you can't cut a promo. That happens to a great amount of wrestling talent. Main stream wrestling = Entertainment/Actors. The realest wrestler in the game today is Kurt Angle.

thedag
02-07-2011, 12:57 PM
Roode is the best wrestler in TNA. he is the whole package and sooner TNA see it the better. i'm shocked that they haven't push him knowing WWE wants him.

Lance Storm
02-07-2011, 02:24 PM
Quote for the fucking truth. I hate seeing this guy hog the mic and air-time. I respect Flair but the guy has to retire.

Flair is like Evander Holyfield. He's "punch drunk" and doesn't know when to step aside for others trying to grow. He is the greatest, but we get it already.

lostbot101
02-10-2011, 03:36 PM
yeah I don't think Flair would work with Steiner but then again I didn't think Flair would work with Bishoff after wcw it just goes to show in wrestling it's hard to tell if it's real or a act.

Well I think the reason for that is this. hulk and ric/sting could be in japan making alot of money right now.
what they are doing is putting their own ego's a side and trying to give back to the wrestling business
I wish they would have did this 10 years ago. but what they are doing right now is awesome!
I wish stone cond and the rock would do the same thing .but they got what they could out of the wrestling business
and left it. after it made them who they are today. but no one seem to bit*h about that.